PDA

View Full Version : flirting and a short sexscapade with my Part -Time housemaid

juayboy79
02-09-2011, 07:31 PM
Hi, starting another thread of my sexual escape with some ladies during my last time. This one occurred while I was still bonking Jen (from bonking my colleague) time period.

Hope you guys enjoy it. comments and encouragement welcome. Please wait while i finished tying the first part of the story

gambit76
02-09-2011, 07:33 PM
Camper reporting in....more should be coming soon..

San Miguel
02-09-2011, 08:21 PM
2nd camper reporting in. Waiting for your sexcapade story.

illustrious
02-09-2011, 11:09 PM
Interesting. Jumping your own maid! Wonderful.

Joe987
02-09-2011, 11:16 PM
camping here for your story bro

juayboy79
02-09-2011, 11:45 PM
Ok guys. Here is the beginning of the story. a bit of history and not the steamy part yet guys.

Its not a maid. Part-time house maid or cleaner. Hire for few hours to help u do the household chores. then pay after she done her services.

.................................................. .................................................. .......

I had just landed a new job at a design and advertising company and the pay I received is much better that the previous company. I would say I took home around 3.5k inclusive of transport and entertainment allowances. So in view of such pay increment, I decided to move out of my parent’s house and decided to live on my own.

After months of searching for an affordable rental price, I managed to get a small 3-room apartment in the west. When I say it’s small. But I was happy with the location and the amenities the condo provide.

But something hit me, when I was living with my parents; my mum presses most of my shirts and pants. Aside from my mum also cleaned my room. But living alone is a different thing altogether. You have to clean the whole house yourself and you have to press your work clothes yourself too. I dun mind ironing but I hate ironing long-sleeves shirt. Even my number four, I send them to the Laundromat to have them ironed and starched.

I also realized that sending them to the Laundromat is expensive and at time they are quite late in washing them. There was one time I had to take an urgent leave because all my work clothes were not yet pressed.

And this is where the idea of getting a part time housemaid started during a discussion over lunch with my former colleagues.

“Hey Joe, why never come for work yesterday. Jen said u took urgent leave.” Said Alice, our boss secretary.

“Aiyah, the laundry company haven’t get my shirts and pants ironed yet. And all of it are with them. So have to take urgent leave loh.” I replied as I drink my iced tea.

Then all of them laughed and teased and calling me mummy’s boy. Cursed all of them. Then one of them said why don’t I hired a maid.

I told her maid expensive lah. Somemore I alone and then if maid chio then how? The ladies agreed to that. Then one of them suggested me to hire a part-time house-keeper or house-maid.

“Got such services?” I asked. She explained that there is but not much. She remember her mother-in-law hired one for her when she just given birth. Then she said will asked her mother in law for contact.

Two weeks later, the female colleague come over my cubicle to pass me the housemaid contact number.

“Hey Joe, here the number.” she said.

“Whose number?” I asked.

“The part-time housemaid.” She replied.

“Oh. But how does this thingy work?” I asked.

“Oh just give her a call and tell her what you want her to do at your house. If u want her to clean your house just tell that to her and then pay her for cleaning your house. Pay what you negotiate.” She explained.

I nodded and thanked her. “Oh one more thing, make sure u at home when u engaged the housemaid services.” She reminded me.

I put the piece of paper with the housemaid number aside and continued to do my work.

eeemen
03-09-2011, 02:55 AM
Another camper here :D cheers bro ................

megace2009
03-09-2011, 03:01 AM
lai lai camp here

vampypiggy
03-09-2011, 03:35 AM
Power leh... Camp hete

vampypiggy
03-09-2011, 03:42 AM
Power leh... Camp hete

MasterBates
03-09-2011, 06:52 AM
Please continue.

joew2005
03-09-2011, 08:07 AM
ya la ..... don't keep every1 waiting 4 the next part of yr stori.

wildsoulx
03-09-2011, 08:16 AM
camping here liao :D

juayboy79
03-09-2011, 03:02 PM
Continuation...
.................................................. .................................................. ..........

Finally it was time to go home. I switched off my laptop and started to packed my bag. As I was packing, I saw the piece of paper with the housemaid number. I stashed it in my pocket and returned home. I reached home and emptied out my pockets and when I walked to the kitchen, I let out a long sigh after seeing my laundry basket overflowing with my unwashed clothes.

“Shit man, I need to get this wash and ironed by this weekend but this weekend I will be at Amara. How dah?” I said to myself.

After throwing my clothes into the basket, I stepped into the shower and had a quick shower before making a quick dinner still thinking how to solve the laundry problem. As I sat eating dinner, I looked at the piece of paper.

“Hmm, maybe I should give this housemaid service a try.” I muttered. Put down the fork and reached for my mobile. I dialed the number and waited for an answer from the other party.

After about 6 rings, the call was connected and sweet, squeaky voice floated through. She answered in Malay.

“Hello, Sapa tu? (Hello Who’s that?) the answerer enquired.

“Hello, Nama saya Joe, I got you number from a friend.” I answered.

“Tolong jangan ganggu saya.” (Please don’t disturb me.) she replied.

“Tak, jangan salah sangka. I call you sebab kawan I cakap you do housemaid services.” I replied. (Don’t get me wrong. I call you because my friend said that you do housemaid service)

“OH. Sorry. I thought you are some Mat nak ajak kenalan.” (Oh, Sorry, I thought you are some Mat trying to hit on me) She apologized.

“Oh.. Its Okay. I need your housemaid services. What services do you do?” I asked

“Oh, I cuci, gosok and bersih rumah you. I boleh masak jugak. (Oh I wash and iron your clothes and clean your house. I also can cook your meals if you want to.)” she said sounding eager.

“Berapa you charge? (How much you charge?)” I asked

“Cuci and gosok - $100, cuci, gosok and bersihkan rumah $150, semua – cuci, gosok, bersih and kemaskan rumah and masak, $300. (Wash and Iron $100, wash, iron and house cleaning $150 and everthing – wash, iron, house cleaning and cooking meals - $300) she answered.

“I take cuci, gosok and bersihkan rumah (I take the wash, iron and house cleaning)” I answered.

“Ok. Bila you nak I datang and di mana? (Ok when do you want me to start and the address?)” she asked.

I told her this Saturday and my address. I told her the time would be at 3pm. Then I asked her name as I need to pass her name to the security. Her name was Azzah. I thanked her and put down my mobile and continue with dinner.

So on Saturday, I checked out from Amara and returned home to wait for Azzah to arrive and do the housemaid services. I quickly changed into my Bermuda and t-shirt and dumped all my clothes in the laundry basket and watched tv as I waited for her to arrive.

At about 3.15pm. my doorbell rang. I go out and opened the door. There standing in front of me was a cute, bespectacled petite minah in a baju kurong. She was surprised when I greeted her. I asked why she looked surprised. She said she was expecting a Chinese or Ang Moh guy coz of my name. I smiled at her and told her not to judge a person identity by its name. I let her in. She came in and asked me what I wanted her to do first. I told her the laundry is in the balcony and she can start that first. She nodded and proceed to the balcony. I followed her and saw her taking my overflowing laundy.

“Mak Oi banyaknye kain baju awak! (Oh my, you have a lot of unwashed laundry)” she said aloud.

“Yup, I suka simpan sampai hujung minggu. (Yup, I like to keep until the weekend to do the laundry). I said as I took out a bottle of Pokka Ice Lemon Tea and some sandwiches I prepared for her.

“Please help yourself to the drink and food on the counter ok.” I told her before I proceed to the hall to watch TV.

Soon I could hear my washing machine groaning with the load. She then asked where do I put the broom and dustpan. I told her that the broom and dustpan were beside the fridge but I told her its easier for her to use the vacuum cleaner. She said vacuum cleaner is too noisy and wouldn’t want to disturb me watching tv.

I told myself she so considerate. I told her to use whatever she wants. Soon she started to sweep the house. She started from the kitchen and then to the living room. While she was sweeping, I was looking at her intently. Actually, hidden behind that baggy loose baju kurung, was a curvy body with ample boobs and rounded ass to match. The more I looked at her, the crazier my thoughts were. Soon she was sweeping in front of me. I put my legs up and let her sweep. As she walked passed, I purposely touched her ass and pretended that she was blocking my view to the tv. Firm butt I told myself. She was startled when I touched her butt and then she apologized about me blocking my view. I told her it was ok.

Then she went to the kitchen and balcony to dry the washed clothes. She then came over to me that she will need to wait for the clothes to dry before she ironed it. I told her it was fine with me and asked her to join me watching tv. She complied and sat an arm distance away from me. She was sweaty and her baju kurung top was wet with her perspiration and I could see the imprint of bra she was wearing. I got up and went into my room and came out of the room with a towel and a t-shirt.

“here a towel and t-shirt. You are wet with perspiration. Go and have a shower and change the top.” I said to her as I handed over the stuff too her.

She looked puzzled but took the stuff. She thanked me and walked to the bathroom in the kitchen. I wonder how she would look like in the buff. I returned to watching tv but could concentrate on what was shown. I was imagining how she would look like naked. She took a quick shower, came out in the loose t-shirt I gave her and her baju kurung skirt. I told her I had called up Pizza Hut for dinner. She said I’m too kind. I said it ok. She went to the balcony to check whether the clothes had dried.

Soon the pizza order came and I asked her to have dinner before she start to iron my clothes. She sat opposite me and took a slice of pizza. We ate in silence before I broke it and asked her to tell me about herself and why is she doing this housemaid services.

She was coy about it and after a min or two, she started to tell me about herself. She told me that she a single mum and had divorced her husband recently as he was sentenced to 6 years in jail for housebreaking. Reason husband do that is to support his drug habit as well to support her and her 2 years old daughter. She also informed me that she dropped out at school when she was in Sec 1 and since then struggled to have a decent livelihood. She was offered to be a GRO by her friend but she refused because she was not comfortable with it. Besides, her family will kicked her out of their house again if she become a GRO. I nodded. She then continued that she went into a housemaid business by accident as at that time she was babysitting her neighbor’s daughter and while the baby was sleeping she decided to clean the house to ease her boredom waiting for her neighbor to return. And that how it started. Her services were by word of mouth.
I nodded and asked her if she knew my colleague that gave me her number. She said yes and told that my colleague was a good employer. She only served my colleague for about 6 months.

She took two more slices of pizza before she proceed to check if my clothes had dried and iron. I sat at the kitchen and looked at her taking my laundry off from the pole and put it in the basket. I walked up to her and give her a hand in taking the pole into the balcony.

As she bend over to hold the pole, I also reached out for the pole but deftly, I looked down her t-shirt. I was greeted with a great view of her cleavage and the upper part of her boobs. They were quite ample, most probably a C cup I say to myself. She was wearing a lacy black bra. Soon we took in all the clothes. She thanked me again and I told her I put the poles out and asked her to do the ironing.

She finished ironing all my clothes by 8pm. After putting in my last shirt into my wardrobe cabinet, she said its all done. Then she went into the bathroom in the kitchen to change back to her baju kurung top. She came out and thanked me. She said she will bring my t-shirt home to wash. I said leave it here. She insisted. I paid her $200. She said that more that what we agreed. I told her it for her cab fee as it is late now. She took. I told her to come back next Saturday. She nodded and said goodbye. Before she leave, I told her to wear some comfy clothes next weak. She smiled and thanked me.

After she left, I went to my room and all I can think off was her ass and that ample boobs. How the hell do i get to touch and savor them.

naturegreen
03-09-2011, 05:28 PM
wa $200 for 1 day housecleaning work..... if x4 per month = $800. Then isn't it better to hire a full-time maid?

ThaiBeautiful
03-09-2011, 05:46 PM
wa $200 for 1 day housecleaning work..... if x4 per month = $800. Then isn't it better to hire a full-time maid?

includes special mah.........:p

lightningcobra
03-09-2011, 10:15 PM
I think I also will try to get parttime housemaid.

juayboy79
04-09-2011, 01:00 AM
I dun need a full time maid. just someone to do the occasionally washing ironing and cleaning of the house once a week.

Junkerman
04-09-2011, 02:43 AM
Wahhh bro! I suka your story lah! Cant wait for more!

blueboat
04-09-2011, 03:57 AM
Please continue liao...

joew2005
04-09-2011, 06:40 AM
pls continue with yr stori.
1 2 know hw yr stori line develops ... whereby u get 2 touch & savor her ass & boobs.

beautyhunter
04-09-2011, 07:13 AM
Very interesting, ps continue....thanks

yang punk
04-09-2011, 02:11 PM
Pt time maids standard charges betw $10 - $12 per hour. Used to pay $48/- to pdmm for 4 hrs cleaning 2-s terr house! She always wear fitting blouse braless and can see her swing c-cup boobs as she mop or vacuum. Her 2 protruding tits were so obvious. But too bad oc always around!

juayboy79
04-09-2011, 03:38 PM
wah bro, yours cheap leh. Wish i knew you earlier can ask for contact. Now wan to hire pt-time maid also cannot. now earning so so good as last time. Now renting a room at TP. $400 p/m. thinking of moving in back with parents. but hell i still have to iron my clothes. sigh..

Pt time maids standard charges betw $10 - $12 per hour. Used to pay $48/- to pdmm for 4 hrs cleaning 2-s terr house! She always wear fitting blouse braless and can see her swing c-cup boobs as she mop or vacuum. Her 2 protruding tits were so obvious. But too bad oc always around!

bberry
04-09-2011, 03:47 PM

gimme her contact, i hire her liao .. im serious :D

m3taph0r
05-09-2011, 02:05 AM

single men cannot hire full time maids, MOM rules.

RealEstateGuy
05-09-2011, 08:38 AM
She was a regular maid not a high class maid. You forgot to say you jacked off in the shower after she left. Drugs are illegal in SG so drug addict husband hard to fantom. You didn't say what kind of pizza you ordered.

juayboy79
05-09-2011, 09:25 AM
Yo bro realestateguy,

I'm writing this story based on my experience. You a not me and I'm not you. And dun think need to go nitty gritty detail why pizza I ordered.

So domnt like story, move on. Like the story, read and enjoy. I'm just sharing.

unsung80
05-09-2011, 09:38 AM
Yo bro realestateguy,

I'm writing this story based on my experience. You a not me and I'm not you. And dun think need to go nitty gritty detail why pizza I ordered.

Chill, no one can be bother with him. Pls share with us your story soon.;)

yang punk
05-09-2011, 10:45 AM
Sorry bros (including those who pm) pdmm come and go they don't usually work long as we found out. Each time school holidays come round they ask to stop cos wanna go home see laukung. Very troublesome. So don't bother asking for contacts.

For such matters best to leave to your oc ... they know what to do! ;)

I commented because I thought TS spoil market ... where got $200 for half day housework unless he is investing for future benefits.

xrage
05-09-2011, 10:49 AM
Interesting start.... camper reporting in. :)

plmnc
05-09-2011, 11:52 AM
Tent pitched and camping

RealEstateGuy
05-09-2011, 01:09 PM
Yo bro realestateguy,

alight braddah, if you say its true story, pls continue the middle class maid story. apologeez braddah.

RealEstateGuy
05-09-2011, 02:18 PM
You dont have to apologise. You just need to find a wall and bang hard on your head. Simple task. :rolleyes:

Always dickbrains have to interlope.

sean69
05-09-2011, 07:19 PM
She was a regular maid not a high class maid. You forgot to say you jacked off in the shower after she left. Drugs are illegal in SG so drug addict husband hard to fantom. You didn't say what kind of pizza you ordered.

HAhaha.. i dun believe it!! .. in the midst of a sex story, this guy is asking wat pizza u ordered!!??!! ..

*salute*

thomas88
05-09-2011, 09:48 PM
HAhaha.. i dun believe it!! .. in the midst of a sex story, this guy is asking wat pizza u ordered!!??!! ..

*salute*

Maybe he's more "turn-on" by the ingredients in the pizza and thus needs to know what pizza did ts ordered.

MarsIswar
05-09-2011, 10:05 PM
Maybe he's more "turn-on" by the ingredients in the pizza and thus needs to know what pizza did ts ordered.

I guess so too maybe he have a liking for red tide ... Anyway he have strange liking let not be bother about him...

BigBoy2
06-09-2011, 12:00 AM

Bro,

You think you could pm me her contact, I don't mind a part time maid to keep my apt clean cause nowadays very cope up with work and am getting lazy to do house work la. Thanks.

RealEstateGuy
06-09-2011, 12:21 AM
Pls continue the story. I apologize for my part in interupting you. Unfortunately some twits acting like big man online want to turn this into a circus.

bo liao
06-09-2011, 01:00 AM
single men cannot hire full time maids, MOM rules.

Nope. Not true.

crackpod
06-09-2011, 12:32 PM

bro juayboy, please do continue with the story... like to know what happened next.

bro yang punk, liked your avatar... if your temp. pdmm housemaid has such ass, I will surely love to hire her.

Glen2712
06-09-2011, 10:26 PM
Can't wait for the continuation of Bro juayboy79's subplot. ;)

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04, Bro skyhawk958 and Bro dingding75!

juayboy79
09-09-2011, 01:33 AM
Apologies to all campers and supporters n readers for the non update. I was away on a holiday.

I have to say that I'm discontinue this story as I find the quality of my writing nit very good. During the hols, I think I could presented it better. Therefore I will not update this thread anymore but I will rewrite the story again.

I'm sorry again and hope to c all of u support my revamp story. Thks

BCL25
10-09-2011, 08:55 PM
Bro, its a pity U discontinue with tis story, bcos it was getting very interesting. To me its ok, not whether U can write well or not, since we are all simple readers, I personally appreciate ur story.

juayboy79
11-09-2011, 01:23 AM
Dun worry I will rewrite the story. Just wanna restart it again

Darrennnnns
11-09-2011, 01:27 AM
Thx for taking the time to sharee your story bro:)

kyky321
16-09-2011, 08:15 AM
Nice story

alec
17-09-2011, 12:04 AM
Wah lau eh, u're doIng nt bad leh~~ pls cont!!

xiaosiong
17-09-2011, 12:57 AM
we are waiting TS!!!!

juayboy79
17-09-2011, 01:56 AM
Sorry to keep u guys waiting. Still in the drawing board stage. Btw do read my other new story I post