PDA

View Full Version : Tantric Massage with a Twist (HK)

lone_dog69
02-09-2011, 03:35 PM
Yes......finally got back from HK!!

I made a booking with Tantric Massage about a week back and confirmed my room the day before I arrived in HK. Was lucky...the hotel pre-booked my room and gave me the room number in advanced. Apparently because I was what you called a Loyalty Guest. Dun ask me....I have never stayed there. Maybe my company did something.

Anyway, fast forward to the appointment.

On the said time and date, I was waiting....waiting....almost called the hotline to find out what happened. Yes, I was getting impatient and also excited. Then the I heard a soft knock on the door. I opened the door, and standing in front was a petite lady, no more than 5' 4" dressed in a green dress. Not too bad. Invited her in.

She came in and then asked me if I had taken a shower? Yup.... done that. So she asked me to wait while she set up the bed and got ready. She placed a bath towel on the bath and asked me to rest face down, while she changed. So I did just that. Strip down and lay down face down.

The next thing I knew.....at my face level was a pair of legs.. I looked up alittle more and was facing her panties (purple)..... looked up more and she was in a lingerie purple top.

She started to knead my back... and my hands was up in front next to her butt area. But I was well behaved..so did not do much. 5 minutes into the back rub, she asked me if I wanted hed her to strip down, I just said ok.....she casually mentioned that it will cost $500 more, which I said ok. She strip down and stood infront of me again. This time my eyes was focused on my pussy....literally less than a cm away from my eyes....I could actually lick her there and then. But I controlled myself, afterall I was there for a tantric massage.

After about 10 minutes....she moved and sat on my bum and massage....it started to feel a little sensual....my hands started moving towards her legs... and then I stopped and slowly....my fingers were caressing her pussy....and then my finger started going in and I started to finger her more...... this went on for about 10 minutes... she was very WET!! But she controlled and continued to massage me. Closed to about 45 minutesr.....she asked me to turn around. I had better access to her now. She sat on my tummy area and I could almost actually entered her RAW then!!! But I did not.....my tip was at the entrance of her pussy......ROCK hard and almost went in. But I stopped myself and slide down a little.....the next thing I knew..... She was giving me a BM...and I surrendered.

She cleaned up and we started talking......but, her hand was always caressing my head, body and tool..... then she asked me....again?? I said...ok.

Long story short... I came again in 30 minutes. I felt if there was no control... we would have done it RAW. She was like horny.....and very WET!!

Sadly, she did not want to let me take a pix, as she has been on the job for a short while, and was a little concerned about some matters.

For: May
Looks 4/5
Skills 4/5
Body 4/5
Price 4/5

She is very sweet and tries alot of KC.

Looks alittle like her

http://photo.sex141.com/8030/middle/8030_021.jpg

Only body, not face.

http://photo.sex141.com/1567/middle/1567_088.jpg

Tockkongman
02-09-2011, 04:20 PM
Bro - could you provide me with the contact? What's the damage for the 'final' act - FJ?

Tks
TKM

pocketrocket
02-09-2011, 04:30 PM
WoW!!! Interesting & Beri Tempting Mate!!! :D

lone_dog69
02-09-2011, 11:29 PM
Bro - could you provide me with the contact? What's the damage for the 'final' act - FJ?

Tks
TKM

Bro

Did not have FJ. Just w shots - 1 BM and the other HJ.

This is in HK.

I paid 1,500HKD for 2 hours. This was thru http://www.hongkongtantric.com/

It cost 1K HKD for 2 hours and 500 HKD for her to be NUDE. She will massage you nude. But it is an outcall to your location.

lone_dog69
02-09-2011, 11:31 PM
WoW!!! Interesting & Beri Tempting Mate!!! :D

I was really tempted, but I could not.

But.....very tempting...almost thought of running down to the 7-11 to pick up some caps. :D

Tockkongman
05-09-2011, 01:08 PM
wow bro - thanks for the info on damage. Abit on the high side I must say, but then again, this is in HK. Was the massage really really good (not those piano type lah).

lone_dog69
05-09-2011, 07:28 PM
wow bro - thanks for the info on damage. Abit on the high side I must say, but then again, this is in HK. Was the massage really really good (not those piano type lah).

Definitely not piano, but the pressure can be adjusted. She checks to see if it is ok. Maybe I kenna KC!!

Ha ha.

asialoving
13-09-2011, 09:47 PM
Hello bros,

I am coming HK this month end, any recommended massage parlour that we could go in and have happy ending massage, and total damage?

Thanks all bros!

asialoving
13-09-2011, 09:50 PM
Hi bros,

I am coming HK this monthend, any recommended massage parlour that we could go in and have happy ending massage, and total damage?

Thanks bros.