PDA

View Full Version : D'Nice facial and beauty

Absolute_Lust
31-08-2011, 02:10 PM
Found this cosy place around bencoolen.

Though no special was provided but for those who like strong massage on the shoulders and facial.

Its been a while i found someone who do facial massage that could make me felt asleep.... Very relax and enjoyable.

LengKia
31-08-2011, 03:09 PM

Though no special was provided but for those who like strong massage on the shoulders and facial.

Its been a while i found someone who do facial massage that could make me felt asleep.... Very relax and enjoyable.

bro can recommend :)

Absolute_Lust
31-08-2011, 03:39 PM
bro can recommend :)

Sent you PM already

Bear13
31-08-2011, 04:42 PM
yo bro can give ctc ? thx !

wenlung
31-08-2011, 05:13 PM
bro,can pm me the location ? tq.

jayboy
31-08-2011, 05:53 PM

Bro, since its a clean place, why cant post the full detail here ? Thks

Goodmember
31-08-2011, 06:39 PM
Aiyo

No Sex, no need to go lah,

Anyone can get HJ and BBBJ for $100 at JC

Absolute_Lust
31-08-2011, 06:46 PM
Paisei.... I post the address here

180 Bencoolen street #02-09 The bencoolen Singapore 189646 Tel:62386162.

Absolute_Lust
03-09-2011, 06:49 PM
By the way, the lady who serve me is a D Cup :D

03-09-2011, 07:43 PM
if cant do anything...then no point going also..

Absolute_Lust
04-09-2011, 10:10 PM
Yo guys, I got pm asking if this shop provide special...

Best if you ask them... ;)

bluebilly
05-09-2011, 01:04 AM
Yes they do

nemo2010
10-09-2011, 06:38 PM
Has anyone tried Nicole from Dnice? She looks vaguely familiar. Just don't know when I've seen her before...

ee_enjoy
11-09-2011, 12:43 AM
Tried the place recently. Also got the D cup lady ^^

Massage is good enough and enjoyable esp the leg part where she occassionally will run thru the crack. Didnt ask for any special as I was very tried that day and just wanted a good rub. But at times during the massage my hands did touch her D boobs but she just smile and seems ok.

Would rtm again to try : )

Bear13
13-09-2011, 09:54 PM
wads the dmg ar ?

akkl6847
20-09-2011, 08:47 PM
Was there this afternoon.....tried Kathy....massage not too bad....massage 40 + special 70 (HJ and body)

RunNGun
21-09-2011, 11:18 AM
This plc got specials, still post the name n address till like tat ar? Sayonara loh.

wolflust
21-09-2011, 06:16 PM
Ya can say bye-bye to it soon cause the place is easy to find

69Sniper
22-09-2011, 01:03 PM
if i not wrong i went last year b4 but no special offer ley brudder????:confused: i don mind cos mostly milfs & i just wana real facial cos my face got many many pimples :o

nowadays got syts??? i prefer get facial by syt then milf:p

zhangsoon
02-10-2011, 03:25 PM
any one konw the D cup Lady Name,it she do hj can Autoroaming.

garbage8889
02-10-2011, 10:32 PM
I was around the area this afternoon and saw 3 gals handing out flyers.

All cmi leh.

I tried a Balestier TN, owner not bad, like jap milf type.

If go later in the night, left her alone, can get the more than usual.

Only qualified bros above 30 points pm me for her no.

Cheers

ThaiBeautiful
02-10-2011, 10:58 PM
some say yes, some say no.... confusing

kenjisan1986
03-10-2011, 01:24 AM

All cmi leh.

Cheers

Dude, location please.

chris88
03-10-2011, 09:28 AM
Can pm ctc and location to me? Thanks!

Starkarat
03-10-2011, 10:25 AM
bro cn share ctc n damage?tanx

garbage8889
03-10-2011, 01:04 PM
Contacts given out to qualified bros.

No more will be given to protect the gal and the place.

Hope you understand.

Be safe and have fun.

ee_enjoy
03-10-2011, 01:06 PM

All cmi leh.

Cheers

Thks for sharing, upz.

albertchai
03-10-2011, 01:49 PM

All cmi leh.

Cheers

Bro. can PM Balestier TN location, thks.

benxiong
03-10-2011, 03:25 PM
Contacts given out to qualified bros.

No more will be given to protect the gal and the place.

Hope you understand.

Be safe and have fun.

Up you and thanks for sharing

gottosam
03-10-2011, 04:47 PM

All cmi leh.

Cheers

Bro garbage8889, this is interesting. I have sent u a pm earlier. Hope u can share ctc with me. Thanks a million!

Absolute_Lust
03-10-2011, 07:22 PM
Update on gals

Katty
Rose
Kelly
Niko

ICHEONG
13-10-2011, 11:50 PM
When I stepped in, saw the lady at the reception counter, fair with E cup boobs. She look CFM milf.

Immediately I ask her massge me and she said yes, I was led to the corner room , took off my clothing in front of her but left my underwear. she gave me a wry smile.

After a while, she came inside. She ask me if I want oil massage and I said yes, she proceeded to ask if she can remove my udnerwear , yeah, of course! Even as I was lying down, it was slightly uncomfortable trying to lie down face flat when marikita, haha...

The massage starts and her skill is pretty good, u can ask for more strength if u want but I felt good enough (Not piano). She starts off with the upper body\back, which is good, otherwise by the time she realise u want to let it out, there's not much of massage left. As she stands in front of me doing the upper body, her innder thigh keep brushing my hands which is such a turn on, but I avoided starting the action too early and just enjoy the sensation, its like molest, but legal, haha

Next comes to the leg, she will put your lower leg on her thigh to massage the calf, as she reaches your inner thigh, she starts brushing your arse crack and balls, damn shiok.

After the massage is done at the back, she will put powder and and starts running her finger over you, that's when she pop the GQ, I asked what service and how much. 80 for BM....I take it without 2nd thoughts. She removed her red bra in front of me and out pops the 2 huge melons!!! Actually, it's her cleavage without exposure that got me standing so maybe next time will not do BM. She starts rubbing all over my back with her melons and at the same time, light version of HDLY....wah...damn shiok....2 in 1....

She then asked me to turn over and that's where the real action starts....She headed straight for my 2IC and begin rubbing squeezing her melon to rub on it, shiok.....while I started to auto roam, heading straight into her easily accesible blouse and trying to arouse her. It was not easy man, as she tried avoiding. She turned to use her hand and I started rubbing my head against her melons and the other hand still working on getting here wet.

I started to feel a tinge of wetness and that's when she started saying "Huai Dan"....I tried to reach inside but she tried using her other hand to push it away, I did not give up and while she was busy with her hand job, I started attacking her with 2 hand, one fingering her and the other rubbing her anal. Bingo....she kinda of gave up and lower her G string herself!!! As i finger her more aggresively, she started moaning and saying "Huai Dan"....with deep breathing....she is now really rubbing my 2 IC really fast as I tried to avoid cumming....I dig faster and faster and also rubbing her anal and her juice starts flowing.....finally I can no no longer tahan and shoot out......gosh...she's all wet by now...and she gave me another wry smile look and say a firm naughty "Huai Dan!"

terrawatt01
15-10-2011, 12:07 PM
tried this place some time back. was offered facial and massage. took the massage and got a petit lady with enhanced boobs. simple ratings below:-

name: never ask
looks: 6
body: quite slim with enhanced boobs. prob ard B+
massage: 6
bm/hj: pretty normal

saw this big boobs lady with cfm face on the way out. not sure what's her name. maybe will go back and try the facial.

SonOfSam
16-10-2011, 10:11 PM
When I stepped in, saw the lady at the reception counter, fair with E cup boobs. She look CFM milf.

Immediately I ask her massge me and she said yes, I was led to the corner room , took off my clothing in front of her but left my underwear. she gave me a wry smile.

After a while, she came inside. She ask me if I want oil massage and I said yes, she proceeded to ask if she can remove my udnerwear , yeah, of course! Even as I was lying down, it was slightly uncomfortable trying to lie down face flat when marikita, haha...

The massage starts and her skill is pretty good, u can ask for more strength if u want but I felt good enough (Not piano). She starts off with the upper body\back, which is good, otherwise by the time she realise u want to let it out, there's not much of massage left. As she stands in front of me doing the upper body, her innder thigh keep brushing my hands which is such a turn on, but I avoided starting the action too early and just enjoy the sensation, its like molest, but legal, haha

Next comes to the leg, she will put your lower leg on her thigh to massage the calf, as she reaches your inner thigh, she starts brushing your arse crack and balls, damn shiok.

After the massage is done at the back, she will put powder and and starts running her finger over you, that's when she pop the GQ, I asked what service and how much. 80 for BM....I take it without 2nd thoughts. She removed her red bra in front of me and out pops the 2 huge melons!!! Actually, it's her cleavage without exposure that got me standing so maybe next time will not do BM. She starts rubbing all over my back with her melons and at the same time, light version of HDLY....wah...damn shiok....2 in 1....

She then asked me to turn over and that's where the real action starts....She headed straight for my 2IC and begin rubbing squeezing her melon to rub on it, shiok.....while I started to auto roam, heading straight into her easily accesible blouse and trying to arouse her. It was not easy man, as she tried avoiding. She turned to use her hand and I started rubbing my head against her melons and the other hand still working on getting here wet.

I started to feel a tinge of wetness and that's when she started saying "Huai Dan"....I tried to reach inside but she tried using her other hand to push it away, I did not give up and while she was busy with her hand job, I started attacking her with 2 hand, one fingering her and the other rubbing her anal. Bingo....she kinda of gave up and lower her G string herself!!! As i finger her more aggresively, she started moaning and saying "Huai Dan"....with deep breathing....she is now really rubbing my 2 IC really fast as I tried to avoid cumming....I dig faster and faster and also rubbing her anal and her juice starts flowing.....finally I can no no longer tahan and shoot out......gosh...she's all wet by now...and she gave me another wry smile look and say a firm naughty "Huai Dan!"

Hey Icheong, are you and getiton the same guy. This is a word for word FR.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=251093&highlight=milf

tcs90
17-10-2011, 10:59 AM
Was there yesterday afternoon and serve by Katty.

Cubicle is warm and stuffy as I believed air-con is under power
Massage was okie but when come to extra she starts pushing for BM which is $80...Worst BM that I have ever experienced
Will not RTM

terrawatt01
17-10-2011, 11:27 PM
went back again last week. this time got the big boobs lady plus being first customer of the day too haha! anyway my short fr.

name: once again never ask
looks: 7
body: 7 voluptuous with a huge rack! prob a D like the rest said.
massage: 6.5 slightly better than my prev visit.
bm/hj: 7 autoroam top. nice smelling racks. she said she normally wears a dress so easier to strip. but that day she wore top and shorts. suay.

will probably not go back for massage again. prob will go for facial.

clicked27
29-06-2012, 12:22 AM
Nobody went there anymore?
Know that there is a milf called jiajia big boobs as well.

Deluxe00
29-06-2012, 04:58 AM

superman69
01-07-2012, 01:59 AM
bro,

Can share location?

tks

Absolute_Lust
08-09-2013, 12:47 PM
Yo guys just an update that D'Nice has shifted to a new location near bugis junction

Banker nite
01-10-2013, 07:07 PM
Hello, had past by this joint & wondering if any bros got any update on this?

Absolute_Lust
07-10-2013, 07:38 PM
Hello, had past by this joint & wondering if any bros got any update on this?

There are 2 to 3 gals in the shop, if not wrong

Absolute_Lust
08-10-2013, 05:26 PM
Up for interested party.

Absolute_Lust
09-10-2013, 11:32 PM
upz for interested party

Absolute_Lust
10-10-2013, 10:46 AM
The gals there now are

Qiqi
Anna

Absolute_Lust
09-06-2014, 04:58 PM
FYI

Shop has moved, please PM me for the new address.