PDA

View Full Version : Camera men and woman spotted in Geylang

tn_lengchai
29-08-2011, 10:38 PM
Today 10pm, 2 men and 1 woman armed with camera spotted along Lor 31-35.

Samsters who drive BEWARE !

jameschong1
29-08-2011, 11:55 PM
Today 10pm, 2 men and 1 woman armed with camera spotted along Lor 31-35.

Samsters who drive BEWARE !

===
since u so lengchai, did they take your photo?

IceRed
30-08-2011, 12:27 AM
are those spies from the geylang checker site?

did you managed to take any of their photo?

post it here.

Speedz3000
30-08-2011, 09:56 AM
Would it be some private eye hired by they wife. Haha

jameschong1
30-08-2011, 10:38 AM
are those spies from the geylang checker site?
did you managed to take any of their photo?
post it here.

==
if they take my foto, I will smash their camera, slap the bitch & kick the guy's balls!
suka suka? we singaporeans got balls ok!

Sirrus
30-08-2011, 11:51 AM
ever consider that they might just be tourist or doing something else??

Biohazard2000
30-08-2011, 12:18 PM
Are they holding/slinging their cameras openingly? They did not try to conceal them right? They walk in the open and did not attempt to conceal themselves.

Did you notice how they are taking pictures?

Photography is the in-thing now. Almost everyone is armed with a camera. Ranging from a phone camera to expensive DSLR with zoom lens.

It can be an innocent photographer trying to take a certain theme in GL but unfortunately your image is capture in the background. And you've told your spouse you don't go such places ..... Guess there will be lotsa explanations to be done.

In the cyber world, pictures travel very fast.

RealEstateGuy
30-08-2011, 12:24 PM
Frankly there should be massive movement backed by SG and the public to oust and clean up the sex trade. GL should be the first to be gentrified into a more suitable area for family activities and to represent the best of SG not the worst. A lot of the Samsters and Johns that frequent these areas should have their photos taken and published on the Web and in newspapers for their wives and employers to see. I'm encouraging people to take cameras with them daily and to photograph all vice activity and upload them to Flickr and YouTube. We need to clean up SG society.

shaver
30-08-2011, 12:32 PM
Frankly there should be massive movement backed by SG and the public to oust and clean up the sex trade. GL should be the first to be gentrified into a more suitable area for family activities and to represent the best of SG not the worst. A lot of the Samsters and Johns that frequent these areas should have their photos taken and published on the Web and in newspapers for their wives and employers to see. I'm encouraging people to take cameras with them daily and to photograph all vice activity and upload them to Flickr and YouTube. We need to clean up SG society.

Yes , fully agreed with you . We should start our cleaning up of SG society , starting with sweeping your trash out of SG . :D

Biohazard2000
30-08-2011, 12:38 PM

GL is a colorful place. It's bustling with activities. Its not only vice. There are shops, food, place of worship, historical sights, etc. It's unquie in it's way. Every country in the world has part of it's land "preserved" for such.

Don't ruin it's uniqueness and reputation because you want to exploit for your monetary gain. GL is not only about vice.

RealEstateGuy
30-08-2011, 01:53 PM
I see GL as suitable for new mixed use projects. New retail office and residential properties. Bulldoze the old and in with the new. But first we have to clean up the riff raff and vice activity. Come on everyone knows GL is all about vice. Not suitable for families to roam especially at night. It's an embarrassment to SG society and a magnet for bad things.

cocknloaded
30-08-2011, 02:05 PM
I see GL as suitable for new mixed use projects. New retail office and residential properties. Bulldoze the old and in with the new. But first we have to clean up the riff raff and vice activity. Come on everyone knows GL is all about vice. Not suitable for families to roam especially at night. It's an embarrassment to SG society and a magnet for bad things.

Yeah and move you to Pulau Ubin to be a private developer can? please stay there for good.

Criminalz
30-08-2011, 02:40 PM
Heheheh...recently also have 2 men , 1 woman, but our camera in the hotel room...

xoxostrike
30-08-2011, 04:50 PM
==
if they take my foto, I will smash their camera, slap the bitch & kick the guy's balls!
suka suka? we singaporeans got balls ok!

You should not be so violent bro. You can confiscate their camera and use it a evidence. File a police report on them. Give some work to our men in blue to do . :D

xoxostrike
30-08-2011, 04:57 PM
Yeah and move you to Pulau Ubin to be a private developer can? please stay there for good.

Should move him to Pulau Tekong and let the army handle him .:D

ywca
30-08-2011, 05:44 PM
think they are tourist, GL is very famous in the world ... if you survey the foreigners, GL sure among the SG top 5 scene hehe :D

TravelStarID
30-08-2011, 08:53 PM
tourist or not better be safe else famous overnight lor

jameschong1
30-08-2011, 09:39 PM
You should not be so violent bro. You can confiscate their camera and use it a evidence. File a police report on them. Give some work to our men in blue to do . :D

===
ok i listen to your advise. nowadays these boys in blue all sgt or even stf sgt but they don't look damn sak or jai leh

mcjc
31-08-2011, 02:42 AM

you confiscate their camera and report them for taking pictures of guys and cars in geylang and what if they counter report you for robbery too and suay suay happen that theres no picture in geylang area?

and in another possible event, you tried to stop them from leaving the scene by holding their hands or what ever to stop them and they report you guys for molest or using criminal force how?

which one is more serious?

later if kanna blow up, your name & photo ended up in all printed news and online news more jialat.

i would say if you kanna snap then too bad just let it go, think of a resonable reason to explain to wife or employer instead and count yourself unlucky loh.

ChrisColumbus
31-08-2011, 02:42 AM
@real estate There are good reasons why Prostitution is Legal there and in certain places. Frankly speaking prostitution will always be around and it is extremely difficult to catch. I mean are you going to spot check every hotel everyday? What about house calls? By regulating prostitution instead of outright banning it and creating a black market the government has no control over, we can be safer in the knowledge that these hookers are safer because they have been tested for STDs. It also gives men an outlet for their sexual wants, would you rather the pervs rape and pillage your wife or daughters? Think about it, it's naive to think that cleaning up Geylang will solve prostitution, it will likely make it worse and increase the STD rates.

tn_lengchai
31-08-2011, 02:53 AM
They snapped only when a car stop by the road side chatting with ah Tiong or ah Viet. If you are not stopping your car, they are not interested to take, but if you keep driving round and round, they might put you into their video cam.

nullnullnull
31-08-2011, 03:30 AM
I think maybe vice is sort of a necessary evil sort of thing? like if not then there's no outlet for the men who need to release.. what would happen then? rape and molest or some other innocent person might fall victim?

tookara
31-08-2011, 10:00 AM
is it illegal to take pics in public?

miklo
31-08-2011, 10:15 AM
PS: So why are you in the SBF Forum? isnt SBF about sex and all? so, if we clean up GL, then the men would go overseas, right? for their sexual activities.. so, are you saying we should clean up all KTVs, discos, pubs, bars... hello fren.. maybe, you should build a giant glass house and live inside it on your own..

bloody hypocrite.. you are in SBF forum and stating that we should clean up? might as well, clean up the whole world and stop people from having sex and making love..

seriously fren.. are you sure you in the right forum in the 1st place?

MaiDUaKang
31-08-2011, 12:58 PM
Geylang is so boring these days. Plenty of raids unless the olden days so fun. :(

qw2op
31-08-2011, 03:59 PM
They snapped only when a car stop by the road side chatting with ah Tiong or ah Viet. If you are not stopping your car, they are not interested to take, but if you keep driving round and round, they might put you into their video cam.u shud haf snapped their fotos or capture dem on ur camera oso ...

dey snap ppl, u snap dem ... :eek: ...

later if dey post their fotos online, u can oso post ur fotos online! ... :eek:

Devilivy69
31-08-2011, 10:06 PM
u shud haf snapped their fotos or capture dem on ur camera oso ...

dey snap ppl, u snap dem ...

later if dey post their fotos online, u can oso post ur fotos online! ...

Totally agree with what you say . :)

joew2005
31-08-2011, 10:32 PM
whoa ... so surprise 2 see those high class ppl so concern on the wellbeing of tis small red dot.