PDA

View Full Version : WARNING: Anti Vice Alert in Dong Guan

jackln
26-08-2011, 09:15 PM
To all bros,

Recently raids has been on the rise in Dong Guan and alot have been caught. Please be careful when you chiong there as the Communist is gearing up to clean up the city. I used to be an active member of SBF but eversince I have been posted to China 6 years ago I have not posted anything and only a few days ago re-registered here again. Now when we wanna have fun in the Canton Province, we'll go to Nan Hai, Jiu Jiang, Pan Yu and Xin Hui which are much safer places to chiong in. PM me if anyone need some guidances on places to go in these areas.

Cheers.

fcykeu
28-08-2011, 11:02 AM
wow!!Many new places in China to visit & chiong.If only Bro Jackln could provide further information of the mentioned places,especially Xin Hui.Tks a million.

ksc81
02-09-2011, 07:22 PM
Will be interested to find out more on what is available in terms of both quantity and quality as well as costs etc. If you could kindly set out some info here, then perhaps those of us who are keen to check out these frontiers, can pm you for more details:p

Me and my friends have always talk about extending our golfing games to other parts of Guangdong but have hesitated from straying too far from the established areas of DG , SZ and Zhuhai in view of the percieved limitations of other rest & recreation activities. Hope to read what we can find in these other areas!

CaptainDragon
05-09-2011, 11:52 AM
I guess lot bro want know these info, please share the shop name, contact and damage. I felt china no longer cheap for action as local demand get spoilt it as well as inflation, Thailand, danok still cheaper.

To all bros,

Recently raids has been on the rise in Dong Guan and alot have been caught. Please be careful when you chiong there as the Communist is gearing up to clean up the city. I used to be an active member of SBF but eversince I have been posted to China 6 years ago I have not posted anything and only a few days ago re-registered here again. Now when we wanna have fun in the Canton Province, we'll go to Nan Hai, Jiu Jiang, Pan Yu and Xin Hui which are much safer places to chiong in. PM me if anyone need some guidances on places to go in these areas.

Cheers.

BoinKING
05-09-2011, 10:28 PM
its not cheap lo..
Now fuxking expensive..

CaptainDragon
17-09-2011, 01:37 PM
Hi bro Jackln,
could u provide info. for Xin Hui area?
i would like to travel there once u provide contact, damage and shop name of happening place there. Thanks!

To all bros,

Cheers.