PDA

View Full Version : Location of Cindy and Judy found

xyxy
05-11-2004, 09:08 PM
well.. i'm new here and saw the article about cindy's and judy's absence at HC.. i found out their location already!! they are currently working at a health center call Nimble Finger.

i was just looking for a place to relax around Novena area.. and so conincidentally i went into that place and they said there's this ger called Cindy. so it was kinda familiar so i asked her after that.. and she said yeah she was from HC.. so lucky huh.

Here goes the address for u guys:

1 Goldhill Plaza
#03-09/11 Goldhill Plaza
Singapore 308899

Tel: 6252 1010/ 6388 1010

go check it out.. that place is nice..

ROCKY_MAIVIA
06-11-2004, 11:39 AM
well.. i'm new here and saw the article about cindy's and judy's absence at HC.. i found out their location already!! they are currently working at a health center call Nimble Finger.

i was just looking for a place to relax around Novena area.. and so conincidentally i went into that place and they said there's this ger called Cindy. so it was kinda familiar so i asked her after that.. and she said yeah she was from HC.. so lucky huh.

1 Goldhill Plaza
#03-09/11 Goldhill Plaza
Singapore 308899

novena HC change to nimble finger ? Losing touch on HC.

xyxy
06-11-2004, 04:37 PM
nope.. cindy and judy changed their workplace.. they no longer work at grandlink square animore.. they working at tt new location now..

Innoncent$
07-11-2004, 04:24 PM
novena HC change to nimble finger ? Losing touch on HC.

So is a new place or the place had re-named?? :confused:

ROCKY_MAIVIA
07-11-2004, 11:11 PM
So is a new place or the place had re-named?? :confused:

i also not sure, should ask XYXY.

phallusman
08-11-2004, 08:44 AM

1 Goldhill Plaza
#03-09/11 Goldhill Plaza
Singapore 308899

This is a very, very old place. Changed boss quite a few times in the last few years liao. If it's fully renovated, can give it a try. If not, it is an utter waste of time, money, energy and your juice as well.

billyboy
10-11-2004, 06:20 PM
Dear bros, I visited this place yesterday so can offer my findings...

Yes, Cindy is there, claimed to be only 3rd day of work and she was surprised with the lack of biz, as compared to those days before she left for Relaxation. Hope she stays there for a longer period as location is more convenient to me...According to her all the previous girls are no longer there, all new faces.

Anyway this Nibbles is the same location as ex-Novena, though the entrance door has been moved to the direct opposite. Place underwent quite an extensive face lift, must say quite impressive n cozy now. Same basic facilities - sauna, steambath, small shower area N TV room. Entrace fee $36/-.
Happy cheonging...

forex
11-11-2004, 01:20 AM
Dear bros, I visited this place yesterday so can offer my findings...Yes, Cindy is there .. Place underwent quite an extensive face lift, must say quite impressive n cozy now. Same basic facilities - sauna, steambath, small shower area N TV room. Entrace fee $36/-.
Happy cheonging...

personal opinion, this place lacks the kind of spaciousness that other hc has and you just dun feel like staying long as in relax at the single sofas at the TV area. now different?

billyboy
12-11-2004, 12:16 PM
personal opinion, this place lacks the kind of spaciousness that other hc has and you just dun feel like staying long as in relax at the single sofas at the TV area. now different?

Indeed this HC lacks the spaciousness, the only differnt is the environment is now more cosy after the major renovation. The tv area has now a bigger screen TV but only 4 'sitting' sofas therefore cannot lie down for a quick nap, as compared to the previous one with 'lie down' sofas though old.

Innoncent$
12-11-2004, 04:33 PM
... Nibbles is the same location as ex-Novena, though the entrance door has been moved to the direct opposite. Place underwent quite an extensive face lift, must say quite impressive n cozy now. Same basic facilities - sauna, steambath, small shower area N TV room. Entrace fee $36/-.
Happy cheonging...

Oh! okay... this is the ex-Novena. Thank you!

billyboy
12-11-2004, 05:01 PM
Oh! okay... this is the ex-Novena. Thank you!

Welcome lah !! In case u visit this place share share your FR ok ?? I do not know other girls except Cindy.....tell me if u agree with my comments on their new look as well. Cheers.

ROCKY_MAIVIA
12-11-2004, 10:40 PM
Welcome lah !! In case u visit this place share share your FR ok ?? I do not know other girls except Cindy.....tell me if u agree with my comments on their new look as well. Cheers.

never visited this place after the famous gigi retired. did u see any pretty gals there ?

Innoncent$
13-11-2004, 11:33 AM

I don't know.. I had stopped going to HC for more than a year. My targets are more to TN. Maybe Maybe in one of these days.. or some extra $$$ I maybe pay a visit there!

So poor at now a day, so had to find IRC woman for Some thrill in the hotel... Don't care how they look like... as long as they have what I want.... ;)