PDA

View Full Version : sonia, a local indian and punjabi mix girl student

moty
25-08-2011, 09:28 PM
have you guys tried this one
hi guys, i'm sonia, a local indian and punjabi mix girl student, i am friendly and open minded. i can give you a perfect girl friend experience. i dont do rushed service. i'll make sure you are satisfied and you enjoy every single seconds of my session. pls call me at eight two six two seven 0 five four or
nine,0,nine,5,three,0,eight,7

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/2537398970.html

LostinSG
26-08-2011, 08:32 AM
Heard from some others that it's a scam. You'll book and then you'll get SMS from a person claiming to be her father - he says his 'daughter' is underage and will report you to the police unless you pay him off

DailyMaleSG
26-08-2011, 08:56 AM
BRO
Dont try her. She is bad news. What Bro Lost in sg said is true.

Hawkee
26-08-2011, 09:18 PM
One way to find out is to call her numbers from public phone.

AsianValues
26-08-2011, 09:39 PM
oh man.. thanks for informing LOL.

letsrocktoday
13-09-2011, 08:27 PM
Heard from some others that it's a scam. You'll book and then you'll get SMS from a person claiming to be her father - he says his 'daughter' is underage and will report you to the police unless you pay him off

Let me share my personal experience with this:

I fell for the listing on craigslist and exchanged a few smses with "her".. she said her rate was 160/90/2 and sent me a few provocative replies.. I set up a time for later in the evening...When i tried smsing /calling her to confirm.. she didn't pick up or respond.. was already very horny so booked with bro tk and went bonking.. then I get an sms from another number claiming to be her father and saying that he's going to a police station to report "perverts" like me. Since I had the sms replies, i replied that i don't care, her daughter is soliciting "customers" for sex and that is illegal in singapore.. do whatever you want... haven't head from them since..

Lemme tell you how I got even.. next day i kept calling them throughout the day from my "blocked" number.. the guy would pick up and disconnect :p:p:p:p

HokkienPeng
13-09-2011, 09:34 PM
What you all can do is simple. Keep flagging that ad. Since it's true, I have already flagged that mother fucker.

Go die you piece of shit.

iron_fist87
15-09-2011, 07:47 PM
na beh pua chee bye blardy bitch nothing better to do, ask that father out n wallop him good since he wants to be kaypoh :cool:

tonyjames
15-09-2011, 11:43 PM
probably is some lousy chao keling who need money teamed up (or used) with his girl to extort money....

king69
15-09-2011, 11:56 PM
Why don't the agreived party get a few Bros from SB and meet up with this con man.
Then if he demands money report him to the police. You would have enough witnesses.

ladyboylover
16-09-2011, 12:08 AM
Why don't the agreived party get a few Bros from SB and meet up with this con man.
Then if he demands money report him to the police. You would have enough witnesses.

Seriously this guy is taking the piss. Lets arrange for him to come somewhere and collect and give him a kicking?

iron_fist87
16-09-2011, 12:26 PM
Seriously this guy is taking the piss. Lets arrange for him to come somewhere and collect and give him a kicking?

good idea..........

king69
18-09-2011, 03:28 PM
Count me in

ladyboylover
18-09-2011, 06:10 PM
Does anyone have the guys telephone number? Or does he use the same one as the "daughter"?

awesomepossum
18-09-2011, 06:33 PM
i hope no one here has actually got conned by this utter rubbish and had to part with hard earned money.

nk7610
29-09-2011, 06:05 PM
me in as well . hehehe

babyfaced
10-11-2011, 01:49 PM
They got new number already. Almost fell for the scam. She will reply ask you for intro. Then when you intro, she ask you wat you looking for. Then you say already, a while later a dude claiming to be her father will call and scold you. True? Spam them now. Sonia90953087 the dude 86205523. Spam away.

germster
11-11-2011, 01:59 AM
Did any bro post this in other section to let other bro in sbf know about this ?

babyfaced
11-11-2011, 02:14 AM
I don't Tink so. You fell or it too today?

davidtimmy23
05-02-2012, 12:15 AM
Hi bro, I am new to Singapore and contacted this number from Craigslist. As I read in this thread, I exchanged few kinky SMS with the 'girl' and later someone claiming to be her 'father' called me. He threatened he will give police complaint and in ten minutes I got a call from a 'policeman'. The policeman spoke in a very strict tone. I got scared. But before cutting the call, he told me that I can talk to the father and if the father agrees, he can drop the charge. Then I spoke to the father. The father spoke in a very angry tone and told if I can give him a compensation of S$10000 he can drop the charge. I told I dont have that much money. Then he immediately told give me S$5000. Then I got suspicious. I told ok la I will ask my friends for money and call you back. I immediately went to Clementi police station and lodge a complaint. Because, in the SMS, the girl had mentioned that her age is 16. And in Singapore, age for sex by consent is 16. So by law, I have not done anything wrong. But the policeman said I was trying to have sex with underage girls. But, in reality, the girl was soliciting me for sex (which is an offence in itself) and second, the policeman was party to a monetary demand for dropping a police case which is punishable by singapore law. So I lodged a complaint in Clementi. But what I did not tell the scamsters was that I was sitting in the police station. So this guy claiming to be the 'policeman' calls me when I was in the police station. And I ask him which station he is calling from. And he says he is calling from Clementi police station :D So I tell him I am in clementi police station too and asked him to come to the counter. He told ok two minutes and then I never got a call. But I have lodged a complaint against the numbers. Hopefully they do something against it!

fixxxer
06-02-2012, 04:51 PM
Where in the world are you from Davidtimmy???

singingboy
07-02-2012, 12:53 AM
Hi bro, I am new to Singapore and contacted this number from Craigslist. As I read in this thread, I exchanged few kinky SMS with the 'girl' and later someone claiming to be her 'father' called me. He threatened he will give police complaint and in ten minutes I got a call from a 'policeman'. The policeman spoke in a very strict tone. I got scared. But before cutting the call, he told me that I can talk to the father and if the father agrees, he can drop the charge. Then I spoke to the father. The father spoke in a very angry tone and told if I can give him a compensation of S$10000 he can drop the charge. I told I dont have that much money. Then he immediately told give me S$5000. Then I got suspicious. I told ok la I will ask my friends for money and call you back. I immediately went to Clementi police station and lodge a complaint. Because, in the SMS, the girl had mentioned that her age is 16. And in Singapore, age for sex by consent is 16. So by law, I have not done anything wrong. But the policeman said I was trying to have sex with underage girls. But, in reality, the girl was soliciting me for sex (which is an offence in itself) and second, the policeman was party to a monetary demand for dropping a police case which is punishable by singapore law. So I lodged a complaint in Clementi. But what I did not tell the scamsters was that I was sitting in the police station. So this guy claiming to be the 'policeman' calls me when I was in the police station. And I ask him which station he is calling from. And he says he is calling from Clementi police station :D So I tell him I am in clementi police station too and asked him to come to the counter. He told ok two minutes and then I never got a call. But I have lodged a complaint against the numbers. Hopefully they do something against it!

They are scammers... i too got a call from them. her father came down to 200$. I got suspious. we should call him and kick his ass.

davidtimmy23
07-02-2012, 11:58 AM
I am from France. I am in singapore for one year. And we must spam them! and start calling those numbers and start fooling around with them.. what say?

hokkien
07-02-2012, 12:58 PM
bastards con brothers here. if brothers here offer to meet up withthem sure they wont come...bo lan pa. :D

slinga
03-03-2012, 04:29 PM
Hey bros,

I responded to the fake Sonia advert this morning and had the same intro etc... Then I stumbled across a post saying she was a scam and how the guy had to pay up!!! I just had text from some twat claiming he's the father... Have ignored him.

nk8210
08-03-2012, 08:10 AM
Any1 working in telcos who can find out the address base on the number? Who knows its a couple of schoolers making some pocket money.

Sent from Android

king69
12-03-2012, 08:36 AM
QED, just make appointment for father or rep to meet you and collect money. Call a few friends, preferbly LB br:mad:os and wack him up.

nivian
17-03-2012, 01:26 PM
Hi bros,

I aslo fell into this stupid trap... dont know what to do..i got a call yesterday from a person and he ask me to come to Jurong police station...

pls advice what shld i do?

Limkopi08
17-03-2012, 02:31 PM
Hi bros,

I aslo fell into this stupid trap... dont know what to do..i got a call yesterday from a person and he ask me to come to Jurong police station...

My advice is ask for his name and call up the station to check as we know the caller is a con man. Not to worry bro.

chennaiman30
17-03-2012, 03:10 PM
Hi bros,

Dont go. Dont care.

king69
17-03-2012, 06:55 PM
You should go to the Jurong Police station or NPP and make a report.
Your report should contain the following:
1.Your exchange of dialog with daughter and father, giving time and date of incidents.
2.Their contact numbers with their names if possible.( most probably it is a false name)
3. This will be classified as blackmail .
You must be able to prove with docs/sms notes that the reports is genuine.
Please keep us posted of the action and plan the police intends to take, and we will move from there.
Don't worry, we are behind you.

nivian
17-03-2012, 08:55 PM
Dear Bros,

Thanks for all ur suggestion.

unfortunately I deleted all those messages sent to the daughter mobile and also the message came from the father HP.

I also switched off my hp from last night and when I powered on the mobile I saw 3 voice mail messages from different HP nos..

I'm bit worried now, should I turn on the HP or not or keep it off for couple of days..

king69
17-03-2012, 09:25 PM
Aiyah, you want to become soldier and frightened of bullets. It is people who avoid these blackmailers that edges them to go on.
Don'y ask for advice, if you are scared and not follow them.

sgswingerboy
18-03-2012, 12:07 AM
I also fell for this they change the girl name to sandhya aka sandy. I didnt say anything to her. She sms me her service and as usual got a sms from a number saying father as you have said before that he going to lodge compliant. Before that happen i have already read this thread so i was not really worried. Then a call from another number. I know it is going to be police i didnt answer i put all the numbers in my phone blacklisted so they cannot call anymore. As mentioned by other bro any sms says that i need to call him back he ssgt hanafia mohd jurong police division. I didnt reply. Do you guys think if i make a police report will i be in trouble?

clzanas
14-04-2012, 12:13 PM
ya lor guys... i also kana this shit before... actually made a police report at alexandra police station. Now see whos the real guy lol

stupid sonia

clzanas
21-04-2012, 09:47 AM
ya just dont care..... if anyone wants to sign a petition against this two fuckers to the police to ask them to launch a investigation, do pm me.

fuck that two SOBs! what SSGT ridzwan. Fuck u!

rsingh89
29-04-2012, 10:28 PM
Haha, reminds me of the time we pranked some girl at my mother tongue class telling her Dad she worked at a stripper at fuel nightclub along east coast road.. LOL!!

Roosters1975
31-05-2012, 01:48 AM
Hi guys,
I had this today Indian girl Anita from Craigslist.
, flirted with her she suggested a hotel at lavender then said she was 16. I replied too young. Next thing I get SMS from her father calling me a pervert and threatening police. Then came the phone call from inspector Martin Steven, he asked me name etc I didn't give him he asked if I have family as I better tell them as I under investigation. U told me come bedok police or he come get me.
When u said that girl has 12 ads on the Internet he said her father going to charge her for prostitution as well as me.
Any advice boys ????

Roosters1975
31-05-2012, 06:06 PM
Broz, I just got another sms from the "father" threatening to report me to police.
Kinda strange when he already reported me yesterday and the supposed police have already called !!!
I thinking of arranging to meet him

northindsg89
31-05-2012, 11:44 PM
maybe we should get 1 guy down as SMS. then 5 of us go together. wallop the bugger.

i555
14-06-2012, 08:50 PM
so stupid. like such scams will work...

nk8210
21-07-2012, 07:23 AM
I replied to a massage ad that say massage done by local Indian. Thought ho say liao... so.thing different....

I txt in the morning. Got reply only in evening .... txt mentioned something like this " u pervert are asking my daughter to do dirty things. I am reporting u to police"

For me? Can't even be bothered. If u an ad with added service,.... I just txt to confirm only without asking for extra... the next thing come along with an angry dad who wanna report to police?..... comeon.... go ahead by all means.

I just replied " go ahead". Still waiting for " inspector" to Call me.

Hahaha

Sent from my GT-N7000

king69
02-08-2012, 01:06 PM
Any new developements on this case. I guess they got frieghtened after all the threats from the bros at SB

ianmooneck
22-09-2012, 06:15 PM
This is still happening. Is it surprising that all these cases are Indian girls?

What's the idea of scamming people like this?