PDA

View Full Version : Do you succumb?

FruitOfEve
25-08-2011, 01:11 PM
Followers of Frigyes Karinthy's 'Six degrees of separation' will better appreciate the origin and intent of this missive. I see that relationships never exist in isolation and most - professional/platonic/casual - run into the possibility of third party acquaintance. The snag is if you meet someone attractive at various levels, would you dare to stretch or blur the boundaries a little? The restraint is obviously the consequences of rejection, as it almost ensures an awkward reminder of that inappropriate proposal in future dealings. Ubiquitous social media, like Facebook's 'Mutual friends' suggestions, bites us in the ass and reminds us how small the world is when the faux pas becomes grapevine among friends. Cyberspace does, however, offer a cloak of anonymity to suss things out with minimum inconvenience. So this is about ducking behind the monitor to holler out and send out my feelers. :D

The aim is to find an alter-ego-like female fun buddy who would share similar expectations. As I do enjoy exchanges of thoughts and ideas with any gender, I don't mind writing with like-minded blokes. We blokes can banter around but ultimately, we will not meet for any buggering outings, I am as straight as an arrow. I hope you would understand that ladies are the staple here.

For the ladies, you would preferably be looking for a mid-30s gentleman, who would respect your privacy and prefer mutually beneficial and convenient arrangements. No commitments, no expectations, no delusions and definitely no unnecessary risk taking. I am no fan of Stieg Larsson nor his novel ‘The girl who played with fire’. For the sake of simplicity, I would respectfully request ladies who are prone to or have a history of runaway emotions to save us both from pain. There isn't an exact definition as to what is intended as designating a humping moment as the end point is taking away from the enjoyment of the process. I sometimes look back at my younger days with yearn but that time has passed. The youthful days of courtship are a distant memory so the next best option could be to simulate one (a discreet one at that) without the baggage. We can also hang out in the open if comfortable but let's be clear that there is no happily after nor should it end in tears.

As with every product you browse and eventually settle upon, there should be a distinction from the rest. Here's my pitch:

To begin with, I have a satisfying job and don't see you playing sugar mommy unless you have a role play fetish of doing so. That I'll gladly oblige and more. For that to happen, we must like each other where it matters but more on that later as its secondary with the choice lying with you. I enjoy very flexible hours and with notice, we can have our time together hiding behind work as alibi, and then returning to our lives as if nothing happened.

Seeing that females here like to specify their preferences as a culling process, I'll help you along by being upfront about a few characteristics of the package. Am local chinese, slightly tanned, about 6 ft, short hair, no acne nor acne scars, built lean (no tummy if its bothering you), speak english fairly fluently (and enough mandarin for local application) and, overall, easy on the eyes. Since you will not be bringing me home to meet mum and dad for dinner, that amount of information should suffice for now.

Nothing specific with regards to whom I hope would be interested. I tout, you choose, nothing more direct. SBF has no shortage of eager males pimping themselves and this will just another one of those. But if you find what that has been written to be largely agreeable, then I hope you'll write me. We may simply enjoy writing and never meet or maybe we’ll fall into other arrangements. Its premature to be definitive now.

For those who intend to colour me hypocritical, let me clarify that there is no theological angle to my post as analogies drawn is intended only for the relevant contexts. Like that moment in Eden, only the big guy knows. But unlike that event, any developments should exist in a vacuum with no complications.

This is getting long and the 'Post Reply' button is looking like the right thing to hit. If you sense this has promise, I'll be looking forward to reply you.

As my PM Inbox should be limited, you can alternatively reach me at

[email protected]

Thanks for reading.

innuendo
25-08-2011, 06:20 PM
What a load of drivel.

HiddenAngel
25-08-2011, 07:06 PM
To simplified the whole para is he is looking for FB and are you keen??? :D

waiwaiz
25-08-2011, 07:35 PM
What a load of drivel.

hahahaha..u funny la bro, but i agreed..hahaha:D

alan0338
25-08-2011, 08:25 PM
chey, write so long end up still same same la, wats the difference? :confused: :D

eternally
26-08-2011, 12:34 AM
essay writing ah? :eek: *yawnz*

FruitOfEve
26-08-2011, 08:08 PM
Didn't expect these adverse reactions to my shameless peacocking. Paiseh paiseh...:D

Afterall, its what self-respecting salesman do, is it not? Nonetheless, gracias to your comments, well-taken and appreciated.