PDA

View Full Version : An Affair with a cousin...

xiaogui1502
24-08-2011, 02:50 PM
Sharing one of my recent stories again with the bros. Hope you guys enjoy. I started this affair about 4 months ago and it is still on-going.

Before I started, allow me to give some history on me and my cousin. For simplicity sake, let’s call her C. She is 3 yrs younger than me and back in our younger days, weekends were spent at our Grand parents. Due to our age, we will usually hang out together, of course together with other cousins. Her mum and my mum are sisters, so we are not exactly blood related, eliminating the possibility of incest.

We were very close when we were young, she always treat me as the Big brother, and I always take care of her when we played games with the neighbour kids. As I got older, my small head also start to wonder about his counter part. The lucky thing abt C, is that we were so close, she usually dun mind the physical contact between me and her. And as I approach Sec 4, I am already thinking of her when I pcc.

I can tell that she liked me too. During one of those catching/hide and seek sessions, we got into the lift and I hug her pretending to tell her not to be scared, haha, so kiddish. I got feel her little breast on me and I am sure she felt my small head. Before we got out of the lift for our run, she took a glance at my didi, that’s when I knew she was interested. But due to the fact that she was only Sec 1, I did not pursue more. As that day goes, I fell asleep on a mattress in one of the rooms at my Grand parents’ place. She was watching tv, seated beside me. Then I felt a touch on my forehead, I open my eyes slightly and realized she has planted a kiss on me. I was a little panicky, but guess what, act blur lo. She planted another kiss, this time on my lips.

Unfortunately, the relationship did not really blossom. As I got older, I spent less day with my family and more with friends. So my frequency of seeing her reduce a lot.

Then one day, my grand father passed away, and during then I was in Uni and had a bike. I was 23 and she was 20. Due to the fact that my mum did not like me riding a bike, I hid the bike whenever I go back. The funeral went on for 7 days. So every night, I would ride to my funeral, park somewhere walkable but not seeable, and pretend to take bus or cab. On the 4th night, C finally appeared, and her mum said she was working on a project. And wow she has grown. For the occasion glimpse of her at some CNY gathering, it seems years since I see her. She has grown to be a well endowed woman, with a big pair of melons. I was still thinking to myself, if I knew she would have such big melons, I would have pursue the interest further long ago. Too bad I was attached then.

ah rat
24-08-2011, 02:54 PM
1st to camp :D

mario21
24-08-2011, 02:55 PM
Nice story TS. please countinue.

AliBraBra
24-08-2011, 03:23 PM
2nd to camp, i bet something must had happebed... LoL otherwise there will be no story.

huanggua
24-08-2011, 03:31 PM
Your story had trapped my mind into doing it's own thinking. Please continue to amuse us.

alvinskoh
24-08-2011, 03:34 PM
Sharing one of my recent stories again with the bros. Hope you guys enjoy. I started this affair about 4 months ago and it is still on-going.

Before I started, allow me to give some history on me and my cousin. For simplicity sake, let’s call her C. She is 3 yrs younger than me and back in our younger days, weekends were spent at our Grand parents. Due to our age, we will usually hang out together, of course together with other cousins. Her mum and my mum are sisters, so we are not exactly blood related, eliminating the possibility of incest.

We were very close when we were young, she always treat me as the Big brother, and I always take care of her when we played games with the neighbour kids. As I got older, my small head also start to wonder about his counter part. The lucky thing abt C, is that we were so close, she usually dun mind the physical contact between me and her. And as I approach Sec 4, I am already thinking of her when I pcc.

I can tell that she liked me too. During one of those catching/hide and seek sessions, we got into the lift and I hug her pretending to tell her not to be scared, haha, so kiddish. I got feel her little breast on me and I am sure she felt my small head. Before we got out of the lift for our run, she took a glance at my didi, that’s when I knew she was interested. But due to the fact that she was only Sec 1, I did not pursue more. As that day goes, I fell asleep on a mattress in one of the rooms at my Grand parents’ place. She was watching tv, seated beside me. Then I felt a touch on my forehead, I open my eyes slightly and realized she has planted a kiss on me. I was a little panicky, but guess what, act blur lo. She planted another kiss, this time on my lips.

Unfortunately, the relationship did not really blossom. As I got older, I spent less day with my family and more with friends. So my frequency of seeing her reduce a lot.

Then one day, my grand father passed away, and during then I was in Uni and had a bike. I was 23 and she was 20. Due to the fact that my mum did not like me riding a bike, I hid the bike whenever I go back. The funeral went on for 7 days. So every night, I would ride to my funeral, park somewhere walkable but not seeable, and pretend to take bus or cab. On the 4th night, C finally appeared, and her mum said she was working on a project. And wow she has grown. For the occasion glimpse of her at some CNY gathering, it seems years since I see her. She has grown to be a well endowed woman, with a big pair of melons. I was still thinking to myself, if I knew she would have such big melons, I would have pursue the interest further long ago. Too bad I was attached then.

Camping......

alan0338
24-08-2011, 03:40 PM
camping here too :D

amateur.bonker
24-08-2011, 04:04 PM
Camping here as well.. :)

Shadowblade
24-08-2011, 04:28 PM
camping :)

naturegreen
24-08-2011, 04:52 PM
Waiting for next installment

MarsIswar
24-08-2011, 05:37 PM
Just Check in ... Cont Prost

Cytan7
24-08-2011, 08:03 PM
camping here

Rasta Marley
24-08-2011, 08:10 PM
Campfire now started and burning bright....now to toast some marshmallows and await the next instalment :cool: Please continue bro :)

kangoo07
24-08-2011, 09:00 PM
Start Camping!!

Cuntworth
24-08-2011, 09:13 PM
Camping wif beer and chips:D

luvuass
24-08-2011, 09:40 PM
oh!!! another camper reporting for duty

harahara88
24-08-2011, 09:50 PM
So many campers here already. :D

rose123
24-08-2011, 09:54 PM
So many campers here already. :D

then we two build camp fire loh :p

Babevaluator
24-08-2011, 11:55 PM
Lim peh bhun lai camp liao. Faster continue leh.

dulanjiao
25-08-2011, 12:01 AM
Seems like a silly question... Fucking cousin consider incest or not?
Man, I think I did it...

megace2009
25-08-2011, 10:28 AM
camp camp here

xiaogui1502
25-08-2011, 12:00 PM
Thanks for all your support. Been a little under the weather. This is a continuation.

As the night grew on, clearly our previous good relationship was not to waste. We were still very close, and was chatting the whole night. As the night grew late, I was going home as usual. My parents will be staying over there, and my bro is in out-stationed until the next day, so I was going home alone. The next day is the fifth day, and it was Sat as well. And there is an early ritual in the morning which my oldest Uncle scheduled so that everyone can attend. C’s mum brought C’s clothes in anticipation of that, but there were too many uncles and aunties staying over and the space is not sufficient. So the younger ones got to do the travelling. So C’s mum suggest she comes to my place to stay as it was nearer and more convenient. C agreed, my mum agreed, so looks like there is no turning back. The problem is my bike !!!

As we walked away from my funeral area with C, I was still wondering if I should tell C about it. Then my little head starts to think, and my conclusion is TELL. I can easily feel her melons on my back when she is my pillion. When we were far enough, I told her abt the bike and ask if she is comfortable. She replied that she never rode a bike before but she is ok with it.

So when we reached my bike, I took our the helmets, and passed her one. I guided her onto the bike, and asked her to put her hands on my shoulder (though I prefer waist). The lousy thing is, the trip was short, so I make full use of my opportunities to try to feel her melons on my back. It is pretty unfruitful at the beginning, but then there was a car who cut lane without signaling, and I got to jam brake. C got a shock and held my waist in that instance. And from then on, she held it all the way home. It is refreshing, trying to make my back feel my sensitive towards her big breasts. I try to ride as slowly as possible, but too bad, the trip was about 15 min only.

Once I was home, I took a towel for her to get showered while I took out the spare mattress and got it ready. I wanted to peep at her bathing but common sense told me not to try too much things funny if not trouble will be on the way to find me. Once she came out, she was in this t-shirt, with a very light padded bra, something like a training bra, and if I look hard enough, I can almost see the shape of her nipples. Coupled that with her melons, wow. I try not to stare too much. I went to shower and we both agreed we should go to sleep early. After abt 10 min of TV, we switched off the lights in my room. I was on the super single bed while she was on the mattress. It was silence for a while before she…

mr_missile
25-08-2011, 12:37 PM
Camping wif beer and chips:D

bro, join you with my coke and nachos. :D

It was silence for a while before she…

ho say liao....action akan datang! :D

amateur.bonker
25-08-2011, 01:04 PM
Getting hot and steamy.. More more!!!

tan-tan
25-08-2011, 02:14 PM
I read your story on the c-cup neighbour. Very good & steamy!

Camping here for more of your cousin. :D

xiaogui1502
25-08-2011, 03:23 PM
Continue... enjoy guys....

Once I was home, I took a towel for her to get showered while I took out the spare mattress and got it ready. I wanted to peep at her bathing but common sense told me not to try too much things funny if not trouble will be on the way to find me. Once she came out, she was in this t-shirt, with a very light padded bra, something like a training bra, and if I look hard enough, I can almost see the shape of her nipples. Coupled that with her melons, wow. I try not to stare too much. I went to shower and we both agreed we should go to sleep early. After abt 10 min of TV, we switched off the lights in my room. I was on the super single bed while she was on the mattress. It was silence for a while before she…

C: hey, do you remember when we were younger?
Me: (of course I remember, it was my first close encounter with female body) yah, we were hanging out every weekend.
C: yah, I missed those days, and I love playing hide and seek.
Me: (me too, esp the day I hug u) yah me too. None of them used the lift, only us.
C: yes yes. Hey remember one day, u suddenly hug me in the lift when playing? Did you do that on purpose?
Me: (shit, my evil past coming to haunt me) what exactly are you talking about?
C: dun act blur, there was one day u hug me in the lift, then tell me dun scare… I din stop u coz I felt secured with u then.
Me: (act blur live longer mah) Did I? Do I do that often? I guess I was trying to act big brother.
C: big brother? No lah, I still remember the neighbour’s kids were saying we are like boyfriend girlfriend, going everywhere with each other.
Me: yah I remember that (wah, lucky change the topic). It was a cute thing when I think abt it.
C: Did you really treat me as a young sister then?
Me: (a little hesitation) actually yes and no. I always wanted a sister, but I like u back then, I can almost say I feel like u r my first gf.
C: (giggled) actually I also feel that way back then.
Me: I know.
C: (giggle stop) How you know?
Me: There was one day you kissed me when I was asleep. Actually I wasn’t fully asleep, so I felt it.
C: hey !!! …. That is so embarrassing. I din know you knew. No wonder u were so nice to me after that.
Me: yah, thnking abt it, so cute, puppy love.
C: It was my ‘chu wen’ (first kiss) ok? U shld be honoured.
Me: I am. Though I never give mine to u.
C: u give it to your first gf right?
Me: yah.
C: hey did u guys have sex?
Me: (hot topic hot topic, should I exploit it?)… ehrm… it is complicated.
C: ur current gf?
Me: ehrm… it is complicated.
C: hey I am 20 already, I can know these things la.
Me: yes la yes la. U very kapo le.
C: wah, so how many times have u done it?
ME: (starting to get open abt it) I dun really keep tabs on these things. My current gf is pretty horny though.
C: isit? She wants it everyday?
Me: more than that. There was a two weeks period when we first started when she wants 4 times a day. I almost died.
C: (giggling) then u must be quite experienced la.
Me: Ok lah.

She suddenly got up, and climbed into my bed, and under my blanket. She turned and faced me.

C: that blanket a little cold. What was the first time like?
Me: wah, u wanted education on sex, I got to charge one.
C: tell me tell me, I still virgin u know.
Me: a little hard to say to a cousin le…
C: hey, I am your unofficial first gf ok?
Me: ok lah, it was quite good, but for them it is not. In fact, for my first gf, the pain was so unbearable that we did not finish until the 3rd time we try.
C: so serious? Then must be really painful.
Me: I am not sure, but I think it also varies from person to person, individual threshold of pain.
C: I got a low threshold for that.
ME: yah I know that since young. U are going to sleep here?
C: (moving her face so close that our nose is touching) why? Why? Cannot is it? I am the unofficial first gf, I think I have the right. And hor, u still owe me my first kiss back.
Me: haha… I given it away, I am sorry. Now got dunno number how many kiss, u wan can?
C: (slience a little, and I tot I got into trouble)… I want it anyway.
I was a little taken aback, but secretly happy.

I knew if I wanted to get more, I would have to do it patiently. She seems very curious about sex, and I am providing a safe partner to experiment with it.

xiaogui1502
25-08-2011, 03:28 PM
Getting hot and steamy.. More more!!!

thanks for your support !!!

I read your story on the c-cup neighbour. Very good & steamy!

Camping here for more of your cousin. :D

Thanks a lot tan tan. So which Tan u voting for?? Too bad, my affair with V ended. I enjoy the sex with her a lot. The feeling that there is someone next door for u to F is really special...

Continuation....

I slowly moved my head forward and planted my lips on hers. She closed her eyes slowly, and open up a little. It was obvious she never really kiss before. Without hesitation, I planted the second, third and slowly her lips open up. I gently stick my tongue into her mouth and her tongue met with me. In a short while, she was following my lead and doing what my tongue does. Her hands stretch over my shoulder and pulled me towards her. I stretch my hands over to pull her waist over. She was learning and enjoying the frenching session I am giving her.

I was hesitating whether should touch her breast but decided that I would allow her to make the first move. As we French, her hand was moving down my chest, touching my nipples along the way. As her hands reached our waist, there aren’t a lot of space, but she was wiggling in. “Can I see it?” she asked. I nodded my head and open the space between us. She stretch her hand into my shorts and pulled it out. “wow, this is the first one I see,” she said. By now, my didi is in full standing position. She seems very curious with our bodies then. She started to stroke it and ask me how I feel, and I replied, “aroused of course.” I decided it is only fair that I see her too. So I test water abit. “should we get naked?” she looked at me with her big eyes and nodded her head. I pulled my shorts and briefs down. Then I helped her pulled her tee out. She was shy, and taking off one piece by one piece, as if purposely tempting me. I helped her pulled her bra off, and revealed the biggest pair of breasts I seen at that point of my life. I put my hands near her breast and asked her,”may I?” she nodded again. Wow… I gently squeezed her breast with my hands. She let out a soft moan and close her eyes slightly. “am I the first person to touch you?” I asked. She nodded. Seems like today’s answer is all YES.
She continued to stroke my didi. I put my lips on hers and we started to French again, while playing with each other’s jewels. She was moaning, and slowly she just leave her arms around my neck and enjoy our bodies touching each other without clothes.

I climbed on top of her and catbath her slowly. I started with her neck, to her ear, and slowly down to her nipples, from left to right, right to left, and went down to her belly button, then to her waist and downwards. After that, I moved towards her pussy, and give it a lick. She lets out a soft moan. I continue my licks and slowly getting more intense. She was enjoying it as her moans gets louder.I tongue-fucked her for a good while before I stopped. I climbed on top of her again and positioning myself for penetration. Just when my dickhead is at the entrance of the pussy, she stopped me.

C: Sorry, but I dun think I am ready.

Wah lau… got me to this stage then say no… KNS ah !!!

Next instalment should be on Sat. Sorry need some time to write.

amateur.bonker
25-08-2011, 03:41 PM
Sibei hot ah!! Buay tahan already!! No choice wait till Saturday.. Haha..

lapyong
25-08-2011, 07:39 PM
Camp here.

ilurvebitches
25-08-2011, 08:17 PM
KNS steam already skali must wait until saturday liao....
Nehmind still gonna pitch my tent here...

CONFOST
25-08-2011, 09:04 PM
camp fire burning~ camp fire burning~
well done! keep it up!:D

orochi_y
25-08-2011, 09:26 PM
Yo Bro,

I'm so envy that you've such a adorable and yet sexy cousin. Can intro?:p
Can't imagine that you're really wanna to penetrate her during the nite.

Please continue...:D:D

tan-tan
26-08-2011, 12:08 PM
So which Tan u voting for??

I really see no point voting. The outcome is obvious. So my vote goes to An Affair with a cousin! :D

Keep the story cumming! :D

xiaogui1502
27-08-2011, 08:55 AM
Me: (disappointed)… ok, I was really aroused by you.

C: I am sorry I led u into all these. I am really curious, and you are the only person whom I can explore with. Why not u teach me how to blow job?
Me: ok, I guess that is fine too. (at least I get a BJ).

I turned to lie down, and she moved down and positioned herself for the blowjob. She looked and me and waited. Then said,”so how? U got to teach me.” “I am sorry. Ok when you put it in your mouth, just make sure u wrap ur teeth with your lips. Then slowly move up and down, with a little bit of suction as if it is tight.”… She nodded, and put the didi head in with her hands holding on to the lower part. She was doing a decent job, except that only the head is going in an out. “hey C, u got to put more of it in. And move up and down with it. Just imagine if ur mouth is your pussy. How would it move when making love? If u cannot put all of it in, use ur hands to move it as well.OK?” I told her. She nodded and proceed to do her best. The BBBJ was getting better, but a lack of experience shown as she was rather mechanical about it. I suggest to her that I pcc. She agreed. She lied back while I pcc. She turned over and give me a good French and run her hands round my didi area. I could feel her breasts pressing on my chest, but the frenching was too enjoyable. When I am cumming, I told her to lie down and spray on her breasts. It was my first COB. Some part of it got onto her face, and she was asking for the tissue profusely.

We cleaned up and din exchange a word. I guess it was strange. In a way, she is new to the scene of sex and I was attached then. But we sort of used each other that night. The situation was awkward.

After that night, we never really talked abt it. And carry on with our lives. I guess we were a little too young to be dealing with a pure sexual, FB type of relationship.

xiaogui1502
27-08-2011, 08:56 AM
Later in our years, We both got married later. She got into a shock wedding before mine as she was involved in a shotgun situation. Heard that she got pregnant while touring Europe with her first bf and friends. Anyway, she became a nursing staff and worked in a hospital.

After so long, I think we are both old enough to get that night’s event out of our mind, besides we are both married with kids. One day, I happened to be visiting my friend at this hospital, so I called her and asked if she is free for a coffee. It was 3pm and coincidentially, she is knocking off in 30min. I met her at the café. She was still in her uniform, which is those with pants (how disappointing…).

C: wah, it must be lucky day, got people visit me during work.
Me: I just happen to come and visit my friend like I told her. Dun put gold on ur face la.
C: (turning to walk away) ok lo, so sad, I go lo.
I grabbed her arm and said,”okok, I come and see u one, on purpose, my friend is not the main reason I am here, u r.”
C: Where is the drink I ask for?
Me: wait for it, it is not ready.
C: aiyo how come so slow? So how is your life now? I heard ur mum said u sending ur kid to childcare?
Me: yah, expensive but bo bian, not like u, got MIL to help.
C: what to do, u think everyone got money like u meh?
Me: aiyah, I got no help, if not, I also dun wan to send him there. So troublesome to send and pick up everyday.
C: what time u usually pick him up?
Me: abt 630 lo.
C: ok, still early le, wan to go somewhere?
Me : I am fine, my car is downstairs.

We grabbed our drink as it was done and walked to the carpark.

Will continue the story tomorrow...

alec
27-08-2011, 11:13 PM
lai liao lai liao

xiaogui1502
30-08-2011, 07:23 AM
Not much support :( will continue the story anyway

Me: so where u wanna go?
C: I dunno, long time never see and got time to spend together, we go somewhere where it is nice and can catch up mah.
Me: Somewhere nice? A lot of places are nice. It depends on what u wanna do.
C: What do u think u wanna do?
Me: (should we re-kindle the special night we have?) I can do a lot of things, and want to do a lot of things. U are the girl, u choose !!!
C: me ah? Ehrm… I am up for anything.
Me: Anything????? (my eyes got big and looked at her)
C: u daring me ah? Anything, like I said. So?
ME: (evil thoughts came to my mind, so I decided to try further)… aiyah, better not, wait we got silence for a few yrs again.
C: aiyah, wont la. We are both old liao, aduits liao. Mature enough one.
Me: (are those hints?)… (we got onto the car, and I start the engine. I decided to really go for it, at most pull back by saying it is a joke). Ok, (pretend to think), the place is pretty near. U wan me to buy protection?
C: (suddenly her face got a little red)… of course, one sudden kid is enough. (maybe I was a little too direct)
BINGO !!!
I drove us to the nearest H81, and along the way, there were a little bit of awkward silence. I put my hand on her thigh to relief her of the tension. She seems excited but also nervous. Luckily at the entrance of the H81 is a Cheers outlet, so I got the condoms. She got a jacket from my car to cover her uniform. As she is in pants, it wasn’t really obvious that she is in the nurse uniform of the hospital nearby. We checked in and went into the lift. She leaned over and hold my hands. I could feel her nervousness. I bend down a little to give her a short French. Once those lips met, her nervousness seem to reduce, and the slut in her got the better of her.

The lift door opens and we ended our little French session and look for our room. We found it and went in. As per all H81, the room is small but cosy. Basically enough.

Once we got into the room, I did not want her nervousness to set in again. So I grabbed her and French her again, it work wonders. I continue to French her while I took off my clothes. She was helping me to do it. After I was done with my top, I helped her with hers. First the jacket, then her uniform to reveal a pair of light pink bras… I like…. I continue to French her, and helped her unbuckle her bra to reveal the delicious pair of breasts. I proceed to remove my bottoms and then hers. I then carried her by her waist to the bed and drop her there. She is grabbing me as if she hvnt had sex for a long long time.

I climb on top of her, and continue our frenching. It feels like long lost lovers. I move my lips down to give her boobs some good sucking. I grab them in my hands, one in each hand. They were soft with a nice nipple on top of each. Seeing the nipples is like seeing your first love after so long, and able to grab them. It didn’t occur to me that she and I both were married. We sort of like went back to that fateful night when she first explore sex with my body.

Then sucking continues as I roam my hands around her. The difference between this time and the last is that she is more experienced, she seems to enjoy it more, her moans were louder and her movement were larger. I continue to catbath her downwards down to her pussy. Before I reach there, I move my fingers to it and it was already soak with her cunt juice. She stopped me and asked me to go ahead with the penetration. Although I was wanting a BBBJ, but whatever. She is already so high. I put on the condom and did her in missionary. It was wet and the entry was smooth. I pumped her slowly. After abt 5 min, she requested to be on top. I obliged, and let her cowgirl me. Her movements were good, and fast. I sat up to suck her breasts as she continue her riding. In less than 2 min, she cummed. I could see some cunt juice from her pussy flowing. I pulled her towards me and French her. With her on top, I pumped my hips upwards and continue pumping. With our lips locked, she seems to enjoy both action at one time. I continue that for a while.

Then I moved into a doggie position and rammed her hard. Her moans are loud and sensual. Her cunt was super wet by then, and I can see some juice on the condom when I was doing her. It is shiok. I rammed her for another 5 min before I turned her over for missionary. But then my body is soaked with sweat, she also had some from her cowgirl. I pumped her with her legs wrapped round my waist. We French and I cummed. We continue to French for a good 5 min before I pulled my cock out.

lolatmydick
30-08-2011, 07:28 AM
Very nice story. Will be camping here for more and will up bro when my power returns.:)

Joe Fox
30-08-2011, 07:59 AM
intriguing story...

want0nmee
30-08-2011, 08:29 AM
camping here for more

Joe987
30-08-2011, 08:56 AM
good one bro. camping here.

I have no such encounters.

bullseyez
30-08-2011, 09:17 AM
Nice one! Keep it up!

ilurvebitches
01-09-2011, 03:57 PM
Plzzz continue.....

Joe987
16-09-2011, 12:58 AM
please continue the story broooo

syt.guy
17-09-2011, 05:47 PM
Support Support... Please continue

Laxtred
17-09-2011, 10:14 PM
Camping~~~

Megafan1981
17-09-2011, 10:48 PM
Great story. But will she keep quiet about the affair?

yang punk
18-09-2011, 12:50 AM
TS...both her mother and yours are sisters...and that is not incest? You are kidding yourself!:D

Swagelock
18-09-2011, 03:24 AM
Waiting for the next installment of your juicy story... :D

nonok
18-09-2011, 11:58 AM
Hope TS not MIA & be back soon

lonelykids
01-09-2016, 11:01 PM
Hope TS not MIA & be back soon

TS still MIA...

DuckMuffin
02-09-2016, 12:21 AM