PDA

View Full Version : ☀ ~ CiTyAnGel~~Ch i o Bu ~~ EL i n e ~ ☀

cindy c
24-08-2011, 05:18 AM
▓▓ 。。Angel Collection ~ 。~ CityAngel 。。 ▓▓

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/00kH052KuOJ.gif
CiTyAnGel~~Ch i o Bu ~~ El i n e

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-dN9JQtUhw7I/TlQHuGahplI/AAAAAAAAAVI/Aejdbsmw4Wc/s640/eline3-1.jpg
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/desight/divider451.gif
More details,pls click the signature below:-

cindy c
24-08-2011, 03:23 PM
More details,pls click my signature below:-

cindy c
25-08-2011, 03:36 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-O06m8fDY_sQ/TlQHwc4hNvI/AAAAAAAAAVM/MZf6eIR9YTk/s640/eline2-1.jpg

fengheshang
26-08-2011, 11:26 AM
Have a session with Eline at noon, will give a accurate commando FR.

fengheshang
26-08-2011, 03:35 PM
ok owe FR write FR, happy tot I 1st blood with Eline, but NO!!!!!! She is here almost a week and a few bro already up here liao. I found out that she ask bro here not to write FR cos still blur blur what SMBF is all about. Anyway below is my sincere FR

Met her at a petrol station...1st time ever meeting at a petrol station, Eline's dressing was good and sexy. She came in a tight pair of denim shorts with body hugging black t-shirt that emphasises her body, below the short are a pair of beautiful white snowy legs which all the correct proportions.
She was not wearing any make up cos just woke up, looks wise nothing to scream about, but the fact that she dare to come out not wear any make up shows a certain level of confident in her. Look wise maybe ard 6.5/7 but I can image pushing it up to 8 if she has make up on.
Fast forward a bit ended up in an old hotel, but that need 2xid which Eline is fine with it.

Back in the room we started TCSS a bit and proceeded into the bath, which was pretty much SOP. Eline bust is a good 34B+ or C- soft natural and nice to hold and squeeze size, skin was nice and white. Cat bath was so so as she still new, and proceed to cap me for BJ, a little disappointed about this as I m a b3j and CIM person. BJ was ok and expected from a rookie, after awhile it was my turn to service her, tried to French her but was only rewarded with pecks at the lips. Proceeded to catbath her at the neck and slow toward her nips. Her soft moan was genuine and for awhile it feels like 1st love. Moving further south, a small thin patch of unmanaged hair greeted me. It was a turn on for me as I like thin bushes; slowly parting the thin hair away it reviewed a tight and slight pinkish pussy. Which I immediately took it all in, but to my surprise eline slowly lifted my head and told me that she is not very game at painting and would only allow me to do it for awhile, I respected that and painted her not more than 2-3mins, could sense that she was uncomfortable with this. She say in China no man ever paints, not wanting to push further, caps on and mounted her in missionary, OMFG, she was tight, wet but tight my 003 felt like nothing. She let out s soft moan when I first entered her and a louder moan when I thrust her fully. The love making was good for me, rhythm was slow at first but about 10-15mins still at missionary, I started to feel the her pussy wall was clamping me harder and this eline placed her hands on my butt cheeks and said 大力点我要来了!whoo hooo ego booster, I thrust harder and faster and b4 I know what was going on, we came together. Feeling was great I fell exhausted on to her soft breast panting for breath.

The session was one of the best I had in years. So in short here a summary, Eline is definitely not a head turner, but definitely not a reject too, people with Leg and thin bush fetish she is your girl. A little broad on the shoulder but very proportional to her body. Enough meat at the right place for a good cuddle after the deed!

She is not here for long so better fast hand fast leg.

realtoyboy
27-08-2011, 02:34 AM
i want to tell bro cindy tat tis eline really my cup of tea !! she very pretty leh !! OMG....i think i fall in love liao !! :p she say she only stay here for 2 mths !! bro cindy can do something to let her stay longer abit?? if not i have to visit her oftenly liao !! :D ok , as promise her ,below is my simple FR :
Looks: 9/10 (very chio !! she look like the F.I.R female singer !! really my cup of tea !! now still thinking of her look !! P.S Tis is my own view , for other bros may not think she worth 9/10 !! but for me.... she is 9/10 !! )
Body: 7/10 (got slight tummy , but i don't care !!! she pretty !!)
Fj: 7/10 (wet and tight , still got room to improve.... )
GFE: 8/10 (very chatty !!)
RTF: yes !!
Jia lut !! bro cindy suddenly pop out some new gals !! hahaha... don't know want to try who 1st !! bro cindy , can tell me is coco & irene pretty ?? do their look like eline type ?? ;) i think my next taget is coco !! or.... rtf eline 1st !?!??.....:confused:

cindy c
27-08-2011, 08:17 PM
ok owe FR write FR, happy tot I 1st blood with Eline, but NO!!!!!! She is here almost a week and a few bro already up here liao. I found out that she ask bro here not to write FR cos still blur blur what SMBF is all about. Anyway below is my sincere FR

Met her at a petrol station...1st time ever meeting at a petrol station, Eline's dressing was good and sexy. She came in a tight pair of denim shorts with body hugging black t-shirt that emphasises her body, below the short are a pair of beautiful white snowy legs which all the correct proportions.
She was not wearing any make up cos just woke up, looks wise nothing to scream about, but the fact that she dare to come out not wear any make up shows a certain level of confident in her. Look wise maybe ard 6.5/7 but I can image pushing it up to 8 if she has make up on.
Fast forward a bit ended up in an old hotel, but that need 2xid which Eline is fine with it.

Back in the room we started TCSS a bit and proceeded into the bath, which was pretty much SOP. Eline bust is a good 34B+ or C- soft natural and nice to hold and squeeze size, skin was nice and white. Cat bath was so so as she still new, and proceed to cap me for BJ, a little disappointed about this as I m a b3j and CIM person. BJ was ok and expected from a rookie, after awhile it was my turn to service her, tried to French her but was only rewarded with pecks at the lips. Proceeded to catbath her at the neck and slow toward her nips. Her soft moan was genuine and for awhile it feels like 1st love. Moving further south, a small thin patch of unmanaged hair greeted me. It was a turn on for me as I like thin bushes; slowly parting the thin hair away it reviewed a tight and slight pinkish pussy. Which I immediately took it all in, but to my surprise eline slowly lifted my head and told me that she is not very game at painting and would only allow me to do it for awhile, I respected that and painted her not more than 2-3mins, could sense that she was uncomfortable with this. She say in China no man ever paints, not wanting to push further, caps on and mounted her in missionary, OMFG, she was tight, wet but tight my 003 felt like nothing. She let out s soft moan when I first entered her and a louder moan when I thrust her fully. The love making was good for me, rhythm was slow at first but about 10-15mins still at missionary, I started to feel the her pussy wall was clamping me harder and this eline placed her hands on my butt cheeks and said 大力点我要来了!whoo hooo ego booster, I thrust harder and faster and b4 I know what was going on, we came together. Feeling was great I fell exhausted on to her soft breast panting for breath.

The session was one of the best I had in years. So in short here a summary, Eline is definitely not a head turner, but definitely not a reject too, people with Leg and thin bush fetish she is your girl. A little broad on the shoulder but very proportional to her body. Enough meat at the right place for a good cuddle after the deed!

She is not here for long so better fast hand fast leg.

Hi bro fengheshang
appreciate 4 yr FR......
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_30_126.gif

horsebite
28-08-2011, 08:54 AM
Long time no post FR but what to do, promised Bro cityangel on this for sharing the contact for Eline.

I took first blood on her...hard to meet up with her when she just arrived few days back with hardly any direction and now how where she stay....ultimately managed to meet her and her jie mei somewhere near geylang serai....i wasnt in the mood to do anything after all that search but instead bought them out to dinner at east coast.. i must say she a straight talking type of girl no hidden agenda the type you feel comforatable chatting with. The usual dinner ended off with me dropping her sister off and off we went for our date with "Destiny". i shall not go into details but what previous FR of her serve a very good testatment of her as a person. Agreed while she may not be a headturner, but she got both my heads turning throughout the time i was with her.

A word of caution though, be careful of her charm.....:D

Rating as follow :

I score her a 7.5. A 8 after i left her.
Body: 7/10
BBBJ :7/10 (Green , room for improvement)
Fj: 8/10 (wet and tight , still got room to improve.... )
GFE: 10/10

My scoring are subjective and it should no way affect any other accessment of her as a person and her responsibility as a FL.
She wont be here for long , so hurry if you keen.

cindy c
28-08-2011, 04:50 PM
i want to tell bro cindy tat tis eline really my cup of tea !! she very pretty leh !! OMG....i think i fall in love liao !! :p she say she only stay here for 2 mths !! bro cindy can do something to let her stay longer abit?? if not i have to visit her oftenly liao !! ok , as promise her ,below is my simple FR :
Looks: 9/10 (very chio !! she look like the F.I.R female singer !! really my cup of tea !! now still thinking of her look !! P.S Tis is my own view , for other bros may not think she worth 9/10 !! but for me.... she is 9/10 !! )
Body: 7/10 (got slight tummy , but i don't care !!! she pretty !!)
Fj: 7/10 (wet and tight , still got room to improve.... )
GFE: 8/10 (very chatty !!)
RTF: yes !!
Jia lut !! bro cindy suddenly pop out some new gals !! hahaha... don't know want to try who 1st !! bro cindy , can tell me is coco & irene pretty ?? do their look like eline type ?? ;) i think my next taget is coco !! or.... rtf eline 1st !?!??.....:confused:
Hi bro realtoyboy
appreciate 4 yr FR......
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_35.gif

I am the Game!
28-08-2011, 05:26 PM
really loooks pretty, thsi elinee

cindy c
29-08-2011, 05:02 AM
Long time no post FR but what to do, promised Bro cityangel on this for sharing the contact for Eline.

I took first blood on her...hard to meet up with her when she just arrived few days back with hardly any direction and now how where she stay....ultimately managed to meet her and her jie mei somewhere near geylang serai....i wasnt in the mood to do anything after all that search but instead bought them out to dinner at east coast.. i must say she a straight talking type of girl no hidden agenda the type you feel comforatable chatting with. The usual dinner ended off with me dropping her sister off and off we went for our date with "Destiny". i shall not go into details but what previous FR of her serve a very good testatment of her as a person. Agreed while she may not be a headturner, but she got both my heads turning throughout the time i was with her.

A word of caution though, be careful of her charm.....:D

Rating as follow :

My scoring are subjective and it should no way affect any other accessment of her as a person and her responsibility as a FL.

Hi bro horsebite
appreciate 4 yr FR......
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/desight/07kXJw92l.gif?t=1270885114

supa76
29-08-2011, 11:41 AM
Was feeling horny so thought of finding some "city angels". Sms Eline and she happens to be free. Went to the designated location and when she appeared before my eyes, my first thought was that the rating in the website is damn accurate. She looks pretty and cute.

Ok. To cut FR short, we showered together and this portion was pretty SOP. She proceeds to arouse me by performing a detailed catbath and it was damn shiok. I returned my gratitude by sucking her nice nipples and lightly fingering her bottom to make her all wet.

After I capped, we proceed to make love like long-lost couple. We rocked and hugged so tight and it seems during that moment, no one can separate us apart. Pity thing is that she is not into frenching but i manage to steal some pecking on her cheek. Below are her ratings:

Looks - 7.0/10, (Really look like FIR 's Fei Er)
Body/Figure - 7.5/10 (Small petite frame and have a slightly tummy)
Boobs - 6.8/10 (small B cup, soft and senitive nips)
BJ - 6.5/10 (need more guidance but pretty nice and slow)
HJ - 7.0/10 (fast and slow rhythm with additional moaning to arouse)
FJ - 7.5/10 (Tight and very wet, she seems to enjoy more than i do. Haha)
GFE - 7.2 /10 (Yes, shiok! Will hug you tight tight)
Finger - 7.0 /10 (Very Wet but she don't like it too rough)
Attitude /Service: 7.5 (She don't rush you plus guide you into the mood)
RTF - Definitely Yes

Important : Much of the information stated above is solely based on personal encounter and will not liable or responsible for any discrepancies, errors and inaccuracies brought upon under any circumstances.

cindy c
29-08-2011, 01:18 PM
Was feeling horny so thought of finding some "city angels". Sms Eline and she happens to be free. Went to the designated location and when she appeared before my eyes, my first thought was that the rating in the website is damn accurate. She looks pretty and cute.

Ok. To cut FR short, we showered together and this portion was pretty SOP. She proceeds to arouse me by performing a detailed catbath and it was damn shiok. I returned my gratitude by sucking her nice nipples and lightly fingering her bottom to make her all wet.

After I capped, we proceed to make love like long-lost couple. We rocked and hugged so tight and it seems during that moment, no one can separate us apart. Pity thing is that she is not into frenching but i manage to steal some pecking on her cheek. Below are her ratings:

Looks - 7.0/10, (Really look like FIR 's Fei Er)
Body/Figure - 7.5/10 (Small petite frame and have a slightly tummy)
Boobs - 6.8/10 (small B cup, soft and senitive nips)
BJ - 6.5/10 (need more guidance but pretty nice and slow)
HJ - 7.0/10 (fast and slow rhythm with additional moaning to arouse)
FJ - 7.5/10 (Tight and very wet, she seems to enjoy more than i do. Haha)
GFE - 7.2 /10 (Yes, shiok! Will hug you tight tight)
Finger - 7.0 /10 (Very Wet but she don't like it too rough)
Attitude /Service: 7.5 (She don't rush you plus guide you into the mood)
RTF - Definitely Yes

Important : Much of the information stated above is solely based on personal encounter and will not liable or responsible for any discrepancies, errors and inaccuracies brought upon under any circumstances.

Hi bro supa76
appreciate 4 yr FR......
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/desight/anismile103.gif?t=1270881134

cindy c
30-08-2011, 04:49 PM

Engerizer
31-08-2011, 03:05 AM
This is my VIRGIN FR for SBF.
Sms Eline and booked her for tonight session. Told her beforehand that I am very hiong and she replied “真的吗?我好怕喔”. I was like "knn when i saw her she sure get it from me=x.
Went to the designated location,this is my first time looking for FL so I was quite nervous. After awhile when she appear in front of me , my first thought was that.. hmm not bad quite cute ^^

I showered and chit chat abit. She got try her best to make me feel comfortable and break the ice. Once she started to strip my 2IC str away erected and she was like"那么及啊?呵呵“ I jitao canno tahan and suck her nice nipples and lightly finger her. She suddenly like horny and ask me to cap on to suck my cock. I was abit sian diao at lst when she didnt do bbbj -.-

She proceeded on asking me to go for missionary position and I bang her with the "piap piap" sound. Her moarning doesnt sounds fake and after awhile we changed to doggy and I bang her hard and rough. She seems to like it alot and moarn "啊,啊!你真的很壮!” I bang and bang and I finally cummed. Take out my 2IC from her tight pussy and WTF. We fucked until the condom tore and I actually CUMMED IN HER!!! She was damn shocked but after some thoughts she was like kinda liking it ^^ SONG AH..

There goes the lst round. I asked so how? still wanna another round? (I am still quite hard on) She keep panting and said ”我怕了你了” I washed up and we sit down to chit chat. Chat and Chat and I told her about my recent broke up and sex life. Showed her 1 of my sex videos I had with my ex and suddenly she like turned on and said "来吧!“

I capped me again but this time I feel like she totally want me in her.
I requested her to be on top at lst ( I like it on top sometimes) and she is accomodating. I also bang her on top and she suddenly turned horny and we changed to doggy. she lift up her ass high for me to penetrate her.

I bang and bang and her moarning really turns me on. she keept shout " 快一点!!啊!啊!" Suddenly she use her hand to grab my balls and I was like OMFG GOOD~~~~~~~~ CUMMED. Too bad this time the condom is in good condition. Haha!! In the end send her back and I left with a happy SMILE ^^

Looks - 7.5/10,
Body/Figure - 7.0/10(slight tummy but I am okay with it)
Boobs - 7/10 (small B cup, soft.was hoping it to be firm. Not for Boob lover)
BJ - 6/10 (need more improvement but i am happy with it cos she tried to please)
FJ - 8.8/10 (Tight. she moarn louder and louder )
GFE - 9.5 /10 (make me feel like her bf. I love the doggy teasing!)
Attitude /Service: 8.5 (She don't rush me)
RTF - Definitely Yes

cindy c
31-08-2011, 05:40 PM
This is my VIRGIN FR for SBF.
Sms Eline and booked her for tonight session. Told her beforehand that I am very hiong and she replied “真的吗?我好怕喔”. I was like "knn when i saw her she sure get it from me=x.
Went to the designated location,this is my first time looking for FL so I was quite nervous. After awhile when she appear in front of me , my first thought was that.. hmm not bad quite cute ^^

I showered and chit chat abit. She got try her best to make me feel comfortable and break the ice. Once she started to strip my 2IC str away erected and she was like"那么及啊?呵呵“ I jitao canno tahan and suck her nice nipples and lightly finger her. She suddenly like horny and ask me to cap on to suck my cock. I was abit sian diao at lst when she didnt do bbbj -.-

She proceeded on asking me to go for missionary position and I bang her with the "piap piap" sound. Her moarning doesnt sounds fake and after awhile we changed to doggy and I bang her hard and rough. She seems to like it alot and moarn "啊,啊!你真的很壮!” I bang and bang and I finally cummed. Take out my 2IC from her tight pussy and WTF. We fucked until the condom tore and I actually CUMMED IN HER!!! She was damn shocked but after some thoughts she was like kinda liking it ^^ SONG AH..

There goes the lst round. I asked so how? still wanna another round? (I am still quite hard on) She keep panting and said ”我怕了你了” I washed up and we sit down to chit chat. Chat and Chat and I told her about my recent broke up and sex life. Showed her 1 of my sex videos I had with my ex and suddenly she like turned on and said "来吧!“

I capped me again but this time I feel like she totally want me in her.
I requested her to be on top at lst ( I like it on top sometimes) and she is accomodating. I also bang her on top and she suddenly turned horny and we changed to doggy. she lift up her ass high for me to penetrate her.

I bang and bang and her moarning really turns me on. she keept shout " 快一点!!啊!啊!" Suddenly she use her hand to grab my balls and I was like OMFG GOOD~~~~~~~~ CUMMED. Too bad this time the condom is in good condition. Haha!! In the end send her back and I left with a happy SMILE ^^

Looks - 7.5/10,
Body/Figure - 7.0/10(slight tummy but I am okay with it)
Boobs - 7/10 (small B cup, soft.was hoping it to be firm. Not for Boob lover)
BJ - 6/10 (need more improvement but i am happy with it cos she tried to please)
FJ - 8.8/10 (Tight. she moarn louder and louder )
GFE - 9.5 /10 (make me feel like her bf. I love the doggy teasing!)
Attitude /Service: 8.5 (She don't rush me)
RTF - Definitely Yes

Hi bro Engerizer
appreciate 4 yr FR......
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_1.gif

cindy c
02-09-2011, 01:54 PM

cindy c
02-09-2011, 04:28 PM
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/desight/0130.gif?t=1290722631
Camp for more FR....

poonani
02-09-2011, 05:58 PM
One of the most cute and pretty FLs around at the moment. This is the GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE benchmark !

The facts:

Name: Eline

Look: Easily 8 / 10 (you can see her face from photos) Definitely will not reject when you pick her up.

Body: Photos are super accurate. Long hair. Smooth, soft skin throughout. Tits are natural and soft. Very nice pink nipples. Very nice ass when doing from behind, plus side view from mirror.

Cunt: Natural, not-so-hairy (but still hairy) bush. She is naturally hairless on labia. Very pretty majora, minora and clit, clean, no smell. Nice pink pussy.

Service: Slow, quite boring, but sensuous covered blow. Good enough. Lucky got mirror – her body reflection is good – like watching porn. Not the widest of fuckers, but still a good lay, and she does not mind you slowing down. GFE throughout, can easily fall in love with her.

Price: $80 – worth the squirt!

I will go Caltex from now on. Good advert ! ! !

mama88
05-09-2011, 09:30 AM
Picked her up from petrol station the other night. Saw this sexy chiobu walk to my car, steam. Eline is from Sichuan, got a pretty face and nice long legs. She is very natural around you and give good girlfriend feeling. Didn't get any BJ from her as too excited to do the deed. Overall a nice bonk, no complaints.

cindy c
07-09-2011, 05:28 PM
One of the most cute and pretty FLs around at the moment. This is the GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE benchmark !

The facts:

Name: Eline

Look: Easily 8 / 10 (you can see her face from photos) Definitely will not reject when you pick her up.

Body: Photos are super accurate. Long hair. Smooth, soft skin throughout. Tits are natural and soft. Very nice pink nipples. Very nice ass when doing from behind, plus side view from mirror.

Cunt: Natural, not-so-hairy (but still hairy) bush. She is naturally hairless on labia. Very pretty majora, minora and clit, clean, no smell. Nice pink pussy.

Service: Slow, quite boring, but sensuous covered blow. Good enough. Lucky got mirror – her body reflection is good – like watching porn. Not the widest of fuckers, but still a good lay, and she does not mind you slowing down. GFE throughout, can easily fall in love with her.

Price: $80 – worth the squirt!

I will go Caltex from now on. Good advert ! ! !

Hi bro poonani
appreciate 4 yr FR......
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/08Y_zXGhQ.gif?t=1272954873

redskinner
07-09-2011, 11:33 PM
Firstly, thank you to Bro Cindy for bringing in such great FL.

Called and made a date with Eline past mid-night. Arranged to picked her up at her place. Saw her walking towards me, WOW!!! WOW!! WOW!! Without make-up some more. She definitely looks good...jean hot short and drop shoulder t-shirt. Drooling...

Hop in and off we go to my favourite "love-nest".
Had a great chat along the way and connected well...heehee...praying for good retribution. ;)

Once gotten into the room, buay tahan and gave her a good hug from the back and then roll onto the bed and had a short cuddling. GFE to the max...tried to french her but got rejected. :(

Got up and shower. SOP.

Once on bed, can't wait so started to service her rather than letting her service me. I just love to service my lady.:p

Haha...this time manage to french her shortly. Yeah!!
Then attack her 'headlights'.
Then went down on her. Not so hairy. Ok lah. Preferred "white tiger".
Managed to cunnilingus till she came and then mai tu liao, in goes the finger. She went even higher. Took the opportunity to get her to BBBJ me, SIGH...rejected. Respect decision. :(

Capped on and she started BJ. Gotten into 69. Shiok only!
Continue for a good 5-10mins until she buay tahan and ask for me to go in.

End state, completed tasking by doing vertical pounding real hard. Cummed shortly and she even trying to push me deeper at every thrusts. SHIOK har!!!

Had a good cuddling and chat with her for a good 20-30mins. Great GFE again!

Dress up and sent her back where I picked her up. Sextified!

Looks - 7.5/10,
Body/Figure - 7/10
Boobs - 7/10 ( at max B+. Good enough for me)
BJ - 6/10
FJ - 8.5/10 (Moan louder and louder )
GFE - 9/10 (feels like making love to gf)
RTF - Definitely Yes

Note : She leaving on 18 Sep 11.

cstone
08-09-2011, 12:33 AM
bro can share contact & location ?

cindy c
08-09-2011, 01:20 AM
Firstly, thank you to Bro Cindy for bringing in such great FL.

Called and made a date with Eline past mid-night. Arranged to picked her up at her place. Saw her walking towards me, WOW!!! WOW!! WOW!! Without make-up some more. She definitely looks good...jean hot short and drop shoulder t-shirt. Drooling...

Hop in and off we go to my favourite "love-nest".
Had a great chat along the way and connected well...heehee...praying for good retribution. ;)

Once gotten into the room, buay tahan and gave her a good hug from the back and then roll onto the bed and had a short cuddling. GFE to the max...tried to french her but got rejected.

Got up and shower. SOP.

Once on bed, can't wait so started to service her rather than letting her service me. I just love to service my lady.:p

Haha...this time manage to french her shortly. Yeah!!
Then attack her 'headlights'.
Then went down on her. Not so hairy. Ok lah. Preferred "white tiger".
Managed to cunnilingus till she came and then mai tu liao, in goes the finger. She went even higher. Took the opportunity to get her to BBBJ me, SIGH...rejected. Respect decision. :(

Capped on and she started BJ. Gotten into 69. Shiok only!
Continue for a good 5-10mins until she buay tahan and ask for me to go in.

End state, completed tasking by doing vertical pounding real hard. Cummed shortly and she even trying to push me deeper at every thrusts. SHIOK har!!!

Had a good cuddling and chat with her for a good 20-30mins. Great GFE again!

Dress up and sent her back where I picked her up. Sextified!

Looks - 7.5/10,
Body/Figure - 7/10
Boobs - 7/10 ( at max B+. Good enough for me)
BJ - 6/10
FJ - 8.5/10 (Moan louder and louder )
GFE - 9/10 (feels like making love to gf)
RTF - Definitely Yes

Note : She leaving on 18 Sep 11.

Hi bro redskinner
appreciate 4 yr FR...... http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/desight/07kXJw92l.gif?t=1270885114

poonani
08-09-2011, 08:55 AM
She is the 1st FL that I have returned to fuck (in less than a week) this year, so that says alot.

My Mandarin is crap - will the next punter please explain to her that all she needs to do is go to Johor to rechop her passport?

Anyway, pickup location is now not petrol station but higher numbered Lorong.

supa76
08-09-2011, 10:48 AM
She is the 1st FL that I have returned to fuck (in less than a week) this year, so that says alot.

My Mandarin is crap - will the next punter please explain to her that all she needs to do is go to Johor to rechop her passport?

Anyway, pickup location is now not petrol station but higher numbered Lorong.

I have told her about the rechopping of the passport but I thought her agent will teach her one ..hmmm

hamper
09-09-2011, 02:21 AM
She broke my record in SBF !!!

1 shot: Just missionary...
2 shot: 69 + Reverse Cow Girl + Doggy and I cum when collapse on her back...
No need catbath and BBBJ... But Really sextified !!!
She made me finished 2 shots in less than 60 minutes...:p
# I just did 2 shots with other FL on Monday night which almost exceed 2 hrs time... Also seldom bonk so late after work liao...

Her Natural moans...
Her Super Smooth & Tender skins...
Her Sweet smile and charming looks...
Her Super Duper Tight Mei Mei...
Her Naughty and Playful Character...
Her Superb GFE really really natural...

Definitely not a time watcher as we ruba-ruba on bed until time up...:D
She actually look like one of my secondary classmate...

Thanks for TS's great photo skill as I start to observe since I saw her photo...
Thanks for Bros who posted FR for this GEM especially bro Poonani...
Thanks for the bro who passed me the condoms...;)
Kee kee...

Btw, she said can't get extension and going back soon...:(

cindy c
09-09-2011, 02:22 PM

1 shot: Just missionary...
2 shot: 69 + Reverse Cow Girl + Doggy and I cum when collapse on her back...
No need catbath and BBBJ... But Really sextified !!!
She made me finished 2 shots in less than 60 minutes...:p
# I just did 2 shots with other FL on Monday night which almost exceed 2 hrs time... Also seldom bonk so late after work liao...

Her Natural moans...
Her Super Smooth & Tender skins...
Her Sweet smile and charming looks...
Her Super Duper Tight Mei Mei...
Her Naughty and Playful Character...
Her Superb GFE really really natural...

Definitely not a time watcher as we ruba-ruba on bed until time up...:D
She actually look like one of my secondary classmate...

Thanks for TS's great photo skill as I start to observe since I saw her photo...
Thanks for Bros who posted FR for this GEM especially bro Poonani...
Thanks for the bro who passed me the condoms...;)
Kee kee...

Btw, she said can't get extension and going back soon...

Hi bro hamper

appreciate 4 yr FR......
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/desight/th_tl872394.gif

richardtan69
09-09-2011, 03:24 PM
Met her last week. My review:

Looks - 7/10
Body/Figure - 7/10 (slight tummy, acceptable)
Boobs - 7/10 (B)
BJ - 6/10 (not her fault, I don't like too long)
FJ - 8/10 (Loud moans, cowgirl, missionary, doggie all shiok shiok)
GFE - 7/10 (friendly, accommodating)
RTF - Likely

cindy c
10-09-2011, 01:37 AM
Thanks for the bro who passed me the condoms...
Kee kee...

Btw, she said can't get extension and going back soon...

ru refering to me, hehe:D

Anyway a short rating for Eline.

Look: chio
body/boobs: juz nice
gfe: gao gao
service/attitude: good, can be better if she do bbbj;)

kamsia si hamper and cindy c.

Grab her while stock last as she is leaving very soon.

QC by PL

bro PUSSY LICKER
appreciate 4 yr support n FR......
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/00Gk052q9Pf.gif

cindy c
11-09-2011, 02:30 PM
Met her last week. My review:

Looks - 7/10
Body/Figure - 7/10 (slight tummy, acceptable)
Boobs - 7/10 (B)
BJ - 6/10 (not her fault, I don't like too long)
FJ - 8/10 (Loud moans, cowgirl, missionary, doggie all shiok shiok)
GFE - 7/10 (friendly, accommodating)
RTF - Likely

Hi bro richardtan69
appreciate 4 yr FR......
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/desight/anisunnyyellow.gif?t=1271104582

cindy c
12-09-2011, 08:49 PM

cindy c
12-09-2011, 11:49 PM

A word of caution though, be careful of her charm.....

Rating as follow :

Hi bro horsebite

appreciate 4 yr FR......
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/desight/th_tl872394.gif

xiaobaodi
13-09-2011, 06:14 PM
FR on CityAngel- Elain (after reading her FR makes me horny to want her)
Book her at 3 pm but arrived early, called her and I was lucky, she’s free.
Overall 7. shoulder length hair, slight make up, slim at about 1.55~1.6, wore high heel, shorts- turn me on.

Went to house L2831b- $15 per hour room charge. No more gals there but rooms are still available for rental.

Looks-7/10, shoulder length hair, nice feature- big eyes, see city angel website to have idea of body/face . Web photo’s real- no photo shoot editing.
Body-7/10- slim white skin, no tattoo observed.
No BBBJ/kissing.
FJ-6/ 10- as she’s popular, expect to have her mobile ringing during the act.
Doggy-6/10

Attitude-7/10
No hurry even she has booking by the hours ,and her next customer is already asking her wherabout.
Dmg-80
Rtf- due to $$$ limited, will like to try other girls before tarma.

cindy c
14-09-2011, 01:41 PM
FR on CityAngel- Elain (after reading her FR makes me horny to want her)
Book her at 3 pm but arrived early, called her and I was lucky, she’s free.
Overall 7. shoulder length hair, slight make up, slim at about 1.55~1.6, wore high heel, shorts- turn me on.

Went to house L2831b- $15 per hour room charge. No more gals there but rooms are still available for rental.

Looks-7/10, shoulder length hair, nice feature- big eyes, see city angel website to have idea of body/face . Web photo’s real- no photo shoot editing.
Body-7/10- slim white skin, no tattoo observed.
No BBBJ/kissing.
FJ-6/ 10- as she’s popular, expect to have her mobile ringing during the act.
Doggy-6/10

Attitude-7/10
No hurry even she has booking by the hours ,and her next customer is already asking her wherabout.
Dmg-80
Rtf- due to $$$ limited, will like to try other girls before tarma.

Hi bro xiaobaodi
appreciate 4 yr FR......
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/desight/th_green1.gif?t=1280436578

cindy c
14-09-2011, 05:09 PM
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/desight/0130.gif?t=1290722631
Camping for more FR....

anime83
15-09-2011, 10:38 AM
Met her yesterday.

My experience with her not so good, maybe no chemistry. Quite pretty but service wise so so, no shower and catbath, bj then proceed to fj. Probably she is tired, too many bookings and heard she is leaving this weekend.

Overall rating 6.5. Rtf unlikely.

Anyway, thanks to bro cindy.

cindy c
15-09-2011, 04:20 PM
Met her yesterday.

My experience with her not so good, maybe no chemistry. Quite pretty but service wise so so, no shower and catbath, bj then proceed to fj. Probably she is tired, too many bookings and heard she is leaving this weekend.

Overall rating 6.5. Rtf unlikely.

Anyway, thanks to bro cindy.

Hi bro anime83
appreciate 4 yr FR......
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/desight/th_green1.gif?t=1280436578

cindy c
15-09-2011, 05:22 PM

cindy c
17-09-2011, 03:10 PM

realtoyboy
19-09-2011, 02:32 AM
hi bro cindy, is eline left already ?? :(

poonani
19-09-2011, 09:05 AM
http://sgcityangel.com/Eline.html

Page Not Found

We apologize for the inconvenience. The page you have requested does not exist or has been moved. Please check to make sure that the URL you entered is accurate.

cindy c
19-09-2011, 10:46 PM
hi bro cindy, is eline left already ?? :(

yah loh ! due to her V pass cant extend ,she left ytd liao... :mad:

realtoyboy
20-09-2011, 01:47 AM
yah loh ! due to her V pass cant extend ,she left ytd liao... :mad:

she left in the sunday morning is it ?? cause i msg her but no reply leh..... :( So is she coming back again ?? she tell me b4 tat she may not come back liao ?! :( Anyway thanks bro cindy for the reply....;)

cindy c
21-09-2011, 04:58 AM
she left in the sunday morning is it ?? cause i msg her but no reply leh..... :( So is she coming back again ?? she tell me b4 tat she may not come back liao ?! :( Anyway thanks bro cindy for the reply....;)

she told me will be back,but dun know when leh...

SAR22
21-09-2011, 09:15 AM
me too also missed out on Eline.
sms her on Sunday but receive no reply.
hope she will be back soon.

realtoyboy
23-09-2011, 01:59 AM
she told me will be back,but dun know when leh...

alright bro cindy, pls update me and bros here if she back.... thanks alot......;)

hamper
23-09-2011, 02:19 AM
She did mention that after Sin she will transit one week in HongKong to earn some pocket money...
So now maybe in HK...:D:p:D

cindy c
25-09-2011, 12:07 PM
me too also missed out on Eline.
sms her on Sunday but receive no reply.
hope she will be back soon.

some of my angels also will be back to their kampong very soon, so fast hand fast leg dun miss them again lor...

Mr_don_juan
24-02-2012, 08:32 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-O06m8fDY_sQ/TlQHwc4hNvI/AAAAAAAAAVM/MZf6eIR9YTk/s640/eline2-1.jpg

First upz for her..

Orhh.. recieved a msg baby eline is in SG not sure she will oh oh me worrr 你回来了呀。。。:D:p