PDA

View Full Version : About Yue Liang (moon)

wchandra
05-11-2004, 09:47 AM
For those who know her will know by now that her shop was raided recently and she was caught for working with a student pass .. She had been working for less than a month when she was busted ..

She was fined $3000 and now have to remain in Singapore to await the outcome of the action against her boss ...

Saw her yesterday and she was crying ... she is totally broke and she still has outstanding debts in china ...

Her plight makes me wonder if we are somehow at fault for them being here if they is no demand, supply will tapper off .. She came over because of dreams of making enough for her and her family to live a good life in CHina ... some are unaware of the risks and came here full of hope ... In her case, all her hopes went with the raid ... she comtemplated suicide as she cannot repay her debts and the burden on her family .. Sad ... Her roommate was also silently shedding tears ... probably worrying about her debts too ... It was so sad to see such a sight ...

Out of sympathy .. I've decided to help her with her debts so that she can at least return and start life afresh .. I feel that I am in some ways responsilbe for her plight ... After this experience and hearing her heart breaking stories .. I don't think I can really chiong with a clear conscience anymore ...

Perhaps this is a good forum for us to share such stories ... These PRCs are really pitiful ...

Sigh !!!

nuclearkid
05-11-2004, 01:45 PM
Do you have a suggestion to help her?

sirek4
05-11-2004, 02:13 PM
tat is b coz there is such demand 4 such these stuffs tat's y they r willing 2 take the risk 2 work here...if guys like us can forbid all these stuffs...then these gals will have no choice but 2 turn 2 decent jobs...in tis way...they'll not b afraid kenna caught...like wat always say...if u r afraid kenna caught then dun do it...if u wanna do it...b prepare 2 b caught :)

GuyonGal
05-11-2004, 02:14 PM
For those who know her will know by now that her shop was raided recently and she was caught for working with a student pass .. She had been working for less than a month when she was busted ..

She was fined $3000 and now have to remain in Singapore to await the outcome of the action against her boss ...

Saw her yesterday and she was crying ... she is totally broke and she still has outstanding debts in china ...

Her plight makes me wonder if we are somehow at fault for them being here if they is no demand, supply will tapper off .. She came over because of dreams of making enough for her and her family to live a good life in CHina ... some are unaware of the risks and came here full of hope ... In her case, all her hopes went with the raid ... she comtemplated suicide as she cannot repay her debts and the burden on her family .. Sad ... Her roommate was also silently shedding tears ... probably worrying about her debts too ... It was so sad to see such a sight ...

Out of sympathy .. I've decided to help her with her debts so that she can at least return and start life afresh .. I feel that I am in some ways responsilbe for her plight ... After this experience and hearing her heart breaking stories .. I don't think I can really chiong with a clear conscience anymore ...

Perhaps this is a good forum for us to share such stories ... These PRCs are really pitiful ...

Sigh !!!

Hello...!

If you will happen or the opportunity to tour in China cities, you will realsie that our TN concept in singapore is similar in China--i.e., some guys or whoever, had brought this 'idea' to Singapore. At there, you will have young and sexy TN gals working for TN. Of course similar special was offered too... so nothing to surprise??? Demand and supply, yes.... that is the fact! Similar to sex workers ... why they come to Singapore? is it b'cos we show the demand only? Only thing diference and attract them to here is the better 'value' of money...!!! :cool:

chinatown
05-11-2004, 03:02 PM
yue liang work for which shop ???

alwasy wanted to look for her but no clue where she work leh

she work in which shopping centre??? n whcih floor :eek:

airborne
05-11-2004, 03:42 PM
well my point of view is when there's guys around ... there will be demand for the gers. it's just so realistic and straightforward.

fungoer
05-11-2004, 04:05 PM
I don't quite agree with the "supply & demand" theory. There's also a part to blame in mainland China. Those PRC girls were told by the agent in mainland they can take up proper job in S'pore while studying here in student visa. When the girls reached here, they then faced with the cruel reality that this was actually not true. And the poor girls loaned a fortune (about 10k sing dollars) to pay the agent fee to staying here. This is where the tragedy began.
I symphathise with what the girls are facing.

Shyguy
10-11-2004, 12:21 AM

Sigh !!!

U mean Moon who's working at R***B** there?!
I passed by the shop yesterday and today.. everything still seems normal, except that yesterday standing at its entrance was a 40+ auntie who looks like a hsewife (wearing polo tee and bermudas) ask me if I wan massage... quickly rush off liao. :eek:
I think the raid must be caused by complaints of the shopkeepers in that stretch cos R***B** too outstanding there liao.

fhfhfh
10-11-2004, 08:42 AM

Sigh !!!

I think student pass holder if go to work need to send back only. Why she fined $3K?

BTW did you help her already...???? Help means dun ask for any pay back & return....?? How many you can help...all hv the same story...need to pay for rent, pay school fee, h/p bill, parent old cannot work, brother go to study, buy computer for bro, rebuild the old hse...etc.

We paid to listen their story...

phallusman
10-11-2004, 09:31 AM
tat is b coz there is such demand 4 such these stuffs tat's y they r willing 2 take the risk 2 work here...if guys like us can forbid all these stuffs...then these gals will have no choice but 2 turn 2 decent jobs...in tis way...they'll not b afraid kenna caught...like wat always say...if u r afraid kenna caught then dun do it...if u wanna do it...b prepare 2 b caught :)

We visit such places, we are abetting them to do such things and they went away with the idea that it is easy money, especially those HJ that last at most 10 minutes for 30 to 50 bucks, which works out to be a whopping 3 bucks a minute! Some decent jobs makes 3 bucks a hour. And they get smart by wearing pants or jeans so that we cannot roam below the belt. So, it is a matter of chicken and egg, supply and demand.

Somehow, we get some thrill out of those silly HJ without much privacy, in a risky environment. Or is it out of curiousity, or just becos they are young, pretty and got smooth silky, made-in-China skin.

IMO, if sex is what you look for, in a clean and reasonably priced, value for money place, GL, KS should be the place to patronise.

These PRC gals are here knowingly that they are taking a big risk to make a quick buck, almost like digging gold in a minefield. If you pity them, you fall into the trap. They are not pityful, they are gold diggers to make a quick buck.

xxrain
10-11-2004, 10:04 AM
Hello...!

If you will happen or the opportunity to tour in China cities, you will realsie that our TN concept in singapore is similar in China--i.e., some guys or whoever, had brought this 'idea' to Singapore. At there, you will have young and sexy TN gals working for TN. Of course similar special was offered too... so nothing to surprise??? Demand and supply, yes.... that is the fact! Similar to sex workers ... why they come to Singapore? is it b'cos we show the demand only? Only thing diference and attract them to here is the better 'value' of money...!!! :cool:

bro GuyonGal is quite right on this... according to some PRC i talk.. some of them choose to work is bcos of the strength of the sing dollar and also the people at their home do not know wat they work as here..

bhoven
10-11-2004, 10:41 AM
Brudder fhfhfh is right...there will be many such cases ( with AV now more diligent) so how many can we help?
Trouble is that we sometimes r too soft-haerted. Cannot know if genuine hardship case like a divorcee with debt n a kid who is tempted to try n earn some quick money here as she faces a bleak future at home. But there r also the gold diggers and those pretty single ones who could have gotten a normal job back home or get married and lead reasonably comfortable lives.

I think the trouble is dat some of the latter go back n show off, buying houses and boasting how easily they can make 3/4 years salary in 2 wks. This lures more to sillypore for dat pot of gold.

cashlove
10-11-2004, 03:31 PM
TN gals, HC gals, GL gals, just fuck, enjoy, pay money and go home. Dont get too emotional with them.

Everybody has their fate. Let nature take it course.

My regular HC gals, told me she do this line to repay ah long debt owe by...................HER BOYFRIEND. Wow liao, I cannot accept it. She go on to say "Maybe, I past life I owe him, so this life I have to repay and support him."

kukubirditchy
10-11-2004, 05:44 PM

Sigh !!!
if she still want to find fast money,mind to pass me her contact so i can help her too....pay her market rate only....
friend no joke la never pity a PRC woman who come here work as FL..i ever saw lot's of FL/ Massage PRC Gal sending money back home....amount haha!some can reach as much as 80K, how i know cause i work in BOC.pity her?or pity you?

lawry
10-11-2004, 06:50 PM

Sigh !!!

one stentence..

u are a stupid fark...

too much money is it?? go do vlounteer work...

wah liao.. cannot believe it.. another guy who use his small head to think than his big head.. pity her?!?!? WIll u pity those china construction man who really into debt coming here but didnt get paid a single cent from the company?? but i dont think u will pity them.. cause they have a dick.. but u only pity a pussy...

Lycos
10-11-2004, 07:44 PM
No la. think not our fault also la.. they come here for the money also ma.. else they will just work as operator or wat lioa..

just enjoy the prc's and dun debate abt this supply and demand thing..
:)

fhfhfh
11-11-2004, 09:38 AM
if she still want to find fast money,mind to pass me her contact so i can help her too....pay her market rate only....
friend no joke la never pity a PRC woman who come here work as FL..i ever saw lot's of FL/ Massage PRC Gal sending money back home....amount haha!some can reach as much as 80K, how i know cause i work in BOC.pity her?or pity you?

I also want the contacts...kekeke...bros, you see so many money transfer co in PPC, you will know how much the MM earn from here & send back home.

tittyhawk
11-11-2004, 10:00 AM
We visit such places, we are abetting them to do such things and they went away with the idea that it is easy money, especially those HJ that last at most 10 minutes for 30 to 50 bucks, which works out to be a whopping 3 bucks a minute! Some decent jobs makes 3 bucks a hour. And they get smart by wearing pants or jeans so that we cannot roam below the belt. So, it is a matter of chicken and egg, supply and demand.

Somehow, we get some thrill out of those silly HJ without much privacy, in a risky environment. Or is it out of curiousity, or just becos they are young, pretty and got smooth silky, made-in-China skin.

IMO, if sex is what you look for, in a clean and reasonably priced, value for money place, GL, KS should be the place to patronise.

These PRC gals are here knowingly that they are taking a big risk to make a quick buck, almost like digging gold in a minefield. If you pity them, you fall into the trap. They are not pityful, they are gold diggers to make a quick buck.

Yo bro, I agreed with what you've said. Lets not talk about the "demand and supply" theory if some bros have different views on this concept but the truth is this - There are over 1 billion people in China, and we cant control whether some of them falling into the trap of their agents describing our little island as the heaven on earth. But what we can control is our urge to cheonging and sex. If we want to cheong, we cheong, no need to think about conscience and all that but cheonging with etiquette. If we want sex, we can go GL. These gals knows that they are taking the risk of being caught while working on a student pass. Just my views. :cool:

Ah Wang
11-11-2004, 10:01 AM
I feel that there;s no end to this debate lor, cos different people will look at things differently. Those that are soft-hearted will tend to pity them upon hearing the sad story, while others may just ignored it and continue to chong. But most important as a responsible chongster the less we can do is not to cheat or dun pay them after receiving service from them. That is a very bad thing to do i feel...
Just my own opinion.. no offence to anyone hor...

:)

havefun
13-11-2004, 11:31 PM
I also want the contacts...kekeke...bros, you see so many money transfer co in PPC, you will know how much the MM earn from here & send back home.

so who has her contact har, heard so much but didn't get to see her, may i have her contact as well, i'm very kind towards prc gals, pm me her details, thanks !

petercm888
14-11-2004, 07:34 PM
so who has her contact har, heard so much but didn't get to see her, may i have her contact as well, i'm very kind towards prc gals, pm me her details, thanks !
You like prc gals...go GL...a lot for you to pick

Sweetprcbabes2
14-11-2004, 07:54 PM
No point pity them...

Cannot blame we for causing them fly over to Singapore and work then got caught...

I got a PRC FL before... I thought I got lucky, paid her like 3 times and she starts calling me and lucky me got free bonk. Things get so smooth, my heart got coated with her sugar and *BOOM*

All her family member suddenely needs money and loansharks start to build up her exciting life.

can call me bastard or watever... I change my number and stop visiting GL for sometime.

PS: it's quite a pity they never go into story telling line, they are really good.

Vryce
14-11-2004, 11:43 PM
You like prc gals...go GL...a lot for you to pick

agreed with u, bro. u want to help how many of them? how many of them actually needs your help? does anyone know? one bro here said he is working at BOC and he knows how much they send back to their families. i dont think he is kidding about those amounts.

most of these women know what they are in for. thy know what exactly they have to do to get by here. some guys here are really naive to believe these girls' stories when they are caught. tell u the truth, the PRC network here is very tight. i wont be surprised that they know more about our laws then we ourselves.

about 2 years back, i was bonking this ktv girl on a long term basis, paid her initially then slowly she didnt want to accept my money, so bought her stuff to make up the amount. the day finally came when she asked for a big amount (50k) from me, saying that she was caught working in the ktv and needed to pay off the AV guys so that she can continue with her stay here. fortunately, i had friends inside and found out that she was lying. then i got the shock of my life when she dropped her card holder in my car, with her withdrawal receipts and remittance slips. she had more than 100k in her bank and just made a remittance of 50k back to China!!! go do the math. that's excluding those uncles who shower them with diamonds, gold, expensive clothes and handbags and expensive meals. 2 years can save up 100K in cash and god knows how much she has sent back already. need my help? i dont think so... it is bcos of such success stories that they r swarming into our country. n trust me, they know the risks involved... ;)

Tom Telex
15-11-2004, 04:15 PM
Bro Vryce u got it spot on.

I used to have few regular girls....student passers....Me was lucky....free for awhile but cut when they seem to be going for the big kill.

Used to overnite at their apartments....staying alone...Dun U think that costs money??....studying oso costs money....I guesstimated that they make bout 300 to 500 per nite..without extras....

Lowest 300 times 30 days....9000 bucks bro...then got all the carrot contributors???
One of them got so close to me started buying those fortune books and started comparing our birth stars etc...ran like hell....she even buy me Osim goods for eye massage etc....surely not poor.

I am sure there must be some real pitiful cases but my experience tells me that more than 90 percent are conning a few guys here....making a tidy sum...maybe more than their carrots.

sadfa
15-11-2004, 07:14 PM
No point pity them...

All her family member suddenely needs money and loansharks start to build up her exciting life.

can call me bastard or watever... I change my number and stop visiting GL for sometime.

PS: it's quite a pity they never go into story telling line, they are really good.

u not bastard. u did the smart thing. her story sounds bs to me too.

sadfa
15-11-2004, 07:21 PM
agreed with u, bro. u want to help how many of them? how many of them actually needs your help? does anyone know? one bro here said he is working at BOC and he knows how much they send back to their families. i dont think he is kidding about those amounts.

about 2 years back, i was bonking this ktv girl on a long term basis, paid her initially then slowly she didnt want to accept my money, so bought her stuff to make up the amount. the day finally came when she asked for a big amount (50k) from me, saying that she was caught working in the ktv and needed to pay off the AV guys so that she can continue with her stay here. fortunately, i had friends inside and found out that she was lying. then i got the shock of my life when she dropped her card holder in my car, with her withdrawal receipts and remittance slips. she had more than 100k in her bank and just made a remittance of 50k back to China!!! go do the math. that's excluding those uncles who shower them with diamonds, gold, expensive clothes and handbags and expensive meals. 2 years can save up 100K in cash and god knows how much she has sent back already. need my help? i dont think so... it is bcos of such success stories that they r swarming into our country. n trust me, they know the risks involved... ;)

aiyah, hang hang chu zhuang yuan.

heard of the same stories also. in a good month, they can earn more than $10k, n that is without a suggar daddy. of course, also have those not so lucky one lah.

wah that charbor must be damn zai, can even open bank account which gov can tax and check. some charbors i know live on cash, no bank account also.

t123
15-11-2004, 07:32 PM

most of these women know what they are in for. thy know what exactly they have to do to get by here. some guys here are really naive to believe these girls' stories when they are caught. tell u the truth, the PRC network here is very tight. i wont be surprised that they know more about our laws then we ourselves.

I agree, I hard one story about a HC girl got 10grand cash and gifts from an uncle who did not even do her. This rich uncle of 50s to 60s just like her massage. That's all. Some time back in Jun when I first come out to cheong, a PRC asked me for $500 because of her birthday. I mean in this line the blck sheeps always outnumber the geninue cases 9.9 to 0.1 How many tue or false? Its up to you to gauge. :D

sadfa
15-11-2004, 08:51 PM
Some time back in Jun when I first come out to cheong, a PRC asked me for $500 because of her birthday. I mean in this line the blck sheeps always outnumber the geninue cases 9.9 to 0.1 How many tue or false? Its up to you to gauge. :D

when charbor ask u for money like that, ask her:"i give u $500, how many times can i bonk u" or today my birthday too, can i and my frens bonk u 4 free 4 1 whole day. c her reaction.

knn! dun know her well, ask for so much money.

Vryce
16-11-2004, 03:14 AM
Bro Vryce u got it spot on.

I used to have few regular girls....student passers....Me was lucky....free for awhile but cut when they seem to be going for the big kill.

Used to overnite at their apartments....staying alone...Dun U think that costs money??....studying oso costs money....I guesstimated that they make bout 300 to 500 per nite..without extras....

Lowest 300 times 30 days....9000 bucks bro...then got all the carrot contributors???
One of them got so close to me started buying those fortune books and started comparing our birth stars etc...ran like hell....she even buy me Osim goods for eye massage etc....surely not poor.

I am sure there must be some real pitiful cases but my experience tells me that more than 90 percent are conning a few guys here....making a tidy sum...maybe more than their carrots.

IMHO, there are no pitiful cases. they knew what they had to do the moment they decided to come to SG. how else were they going to pay back the $ they have borrowed? u think china people so easy to cheat ar? even the the villagers will rob us sillyporeans in broad daylight...

only those who are lucky not to get caught an those "sway" ones, that's all...

Vryce
16-11-2004, 03:27 AM
aiyah, hang hang chu zhuang yuan.

heard of the same stories also. in a good month, they can earn more than $10k, n that is without a suggar daddy. of course, also have those not so lucky one lah.

wah that charbor must be damn zai, can even open bank account which gov can tax and check. some charbors i know live on cash, no bank account also.

the ger came here to study so must open a bank account here. basically after 2 years plus here still cannot speak a little bit of english. what kind of bloody school is that, man? she's still studying here first year course now... fail and fail but the school still keeps her. why? cos she pays fees on time. :eek:

bro sadfa, they earn about 10k/mth on average. even the gers at TH earn about that amount, which is why they always come here for 40+ days (social visit pass) and bring back at least 10-15k each time in "profits"... and they come back very often...

Vryce
16-11-2004, 03:37 AM
I agree, I hard one story about a HC girl got 10grand cash and gifts from an uncle who did not even do her. This rich uncle of 50s to 60s just like her massage. That's all. Some time back in Jun when I first come out to cheong, a PRC asked me for $500 because of her birthday. I mean in this line the blck sheeps always outnumber the geninue cases 9.9 to 0.1 How many tue or false? Its up to you to gauge.

u guys heard about the guy who bought 1000 hours for a PRC ger earlier this year? i think it was at TAM or one of the clubs nearby. that's bloody 40k, 12k to the mummy and 28k to the ger, my god! :eek:

once gave a m'sian ktv ger 500 tips on her b'day.(last time was doing well lah) didnt know, went down, told me and decided to book her for the evening. went to hotel and did it all night. became my lover for abt 9 mths, didnt take a single cent from me, until a fren of mine (he didnt know till now)saw her, went after her and asked her to marry him. until now, he still doesnt know. (why hurt him right?) but that was the best 500 i've ever spent!!! :D

think when i go ktv, my first choice would be m'sian ger cos somehow they always give value for money. my cheonging frens also prefer m'sian gers, although some can be real blood suckers...I dont know, is it just me or the general consensus?

t123
16-11-2004, 07:57 AM
u guys heard about the guy who bought 1000 hours for a PRC ger earlier this year? i think it was at TAM or one of the clubs nearby. that's bloody 40k, 12k to the mummy and 28k to the ger, my god!

once gave a m'sian ktv ger 500 tips on her b'day.(last time was doing well lah) didnt know, went down, told me and decided to book her for the evening. went to hotel and did it all night. became my lover for abt 9 mths, didnt take a single cent from me, until a fren of mine (he didnt know till now)saw her, went after her and asked her to marry him. until now, he still doesnt know. (why hurt him right?) but that was the best 500 i've ever spent!!!

think when i go ktv, my first choice would be m'sian ger cos somehow they always give value for money. my cheonging frens also prefer m'sian gers, although some can be real blood suckers...I dont know, is it just me or the general consensus?

Yah recently a m'sian girl friend of mine asked my to buy a car, so that in hope that she can go to work fetch by me. Bro, wan to continue this talk about cha bor in the TP thread? :D

Vryce
16-11-2004, 09:06 AM
Yah recently a m'sian girl friend of mine asked my to buy a car, so that in hope that she can go to work fetch by me. Bro, wan to continue this talk about cha bor in the TP thread?

haha... my dad also kena the same thing about 15 years back. he just bought a new car and this m'sian girl in his office called my house up early in the morning and asked him to pick her up at her place cos she was late already. my dad already left for work (no hp last time) and guess who answered her call? my mum!!! :eek: before that, i didnt know my mum had such varied vocabulary of vulgarities!!! my dad got hell for a week, man. :D

what's with women and cars anyway?

phallusman
17-11-2004, 05:14 PM
All these interesting stories man. Maybe, when I retire, I might wish to write a book about all the FR and some of the spicy stories around.

Remember we have seen quite a few books by these Wu Ya. Maybe, sometime later, we might see a book by a samster and all his FR compiled into a book. Not too late to start now.

PRC gals - young, pretty and with that fair silky smooth skin. We all rush for it, pay big bucks for it, and these gals make more than many of us in 2 weeks than us in a month, without tax or CPF deduction. Their youthfulness earn them such big bucks!

GL/KS - more reasonable charges, full-range service, but modus operandi somewhat mundane, predictable and routine to the point of being mechanical at times. At least, hygiene is of a much higher standard.

We got the choice either to abet these PRC gals or go for the routine head polishing job in GL/KS.

bonsoir
18-11-2004, 10:46 AM
I don't quite agree with the "supply & demand" theory. There's also a part to blame in mainland China. Those PRC girls were told by the agent in mainland they can take up proper job in S'pore while studying here in student visa. When the girls reached here, they then faced with the cruel reality that this was actually not true. And the poor girls loaned a fortune (about 10k sing dollars) to pay the agent fee to staying here. This is where the tragedy began.
I symphathise with what the girls are facing.

wah liao....after all these years in forum???

only one thing my friend, no pity lah, cow don't drink water? how to make cow drink?

phallusman
19-11-2004, 01:41 PM
wah liao....after all these years in forum???

only one thing my friend, no pity lah, cow don't drink water? how to make cow drink?

Yeah, this is no slavery here. They know what they are in for. They are not that naive either. Make 100k just to be chambermaid or waitress? It is more like gold digging. Only the pussy or the boobs can earn them the big bucks. There is a price to be paid. This is free-market economy, based on the Keynesian theory and not the Marxist ideology, which is long dead already.

bonsoir
22-11-2004, 10:20 AM
Yeah, this is no slavery here. They know what they are in for. They are not that naive either. Make 100k just to be chambermaid or waitress? It is more like gold digging. Only the pussy or the boobs can earn them the big bucks. There is a price to be paid. This is free-market economy, based on the Keynesian theory and not the Marxist ideology, which is long dead already.

Talking about the same topic here, I Was casually walking along the 2nd floor last friday in PC where the money remittance agency is, wah liao, saw two chicks, quite terok type, dressed very short counting their MONIES(close to 9pm) think one looks and sounds like thai?viet? but maybe it's a form of their mandarin dialect counting WADS of $100's! and $50's!

Kanina, must be at least a few k from there man, then as the shutter was half drawn already cos shop closing, heard the agency lady kept saying in mandarin:" quick quick!we're closing shop liao". and then cos i kay-poh walk back and forth (they didn't even notice me),overheard something like "flying off".... think they're catching a flight back or something like that....

geeeez...talk about "poor thing" at least they end up with a few grand for a week's work.....

orche
23-11-2004, 11:36 AM
Talking about the same topic here, I Was casually walking along the 2nd floor last friday in PC where the money remittance agency is, wah liao, saw two chicks, quite terok type, dressed very short counting their MONIES(close to 9pm) think one looks and sounds like thai?viet? but maybe it's a form of their mandarin dialect counting WADS of $100's! and $50's!

Kanina, must be at least a few k from there man, then as the shutter was half drawn already cos shop closing, heard the agency lady kept saying in mandarin:" quick quick!we're closing shop liao". and then cos i kay-poh walk back and forth (they didn't even notice me),overheard something like "flying off".... think they're catching a flight back or something like that....

geeeez...talk about "poor thing" at least they end up with a few grand for a week's work.....

I quote fr a lexon HC gal

" Sin jia po nan ren qian zian hao chuan"

translated as

" Sillipore Men 's money easy to earn"

U can still find this @ lexon thread. :mad: