PDA

View Full Version : exchange female flings.

shinichi16
23-08-2011, 01:25 PM
Wanna exchange female flings contact? I have one with me. (:

leoson
23-08-2011, 06:00 PM
yes, i have also. do pm me.

teenraven2010
23-08-2011, 06:15 PM
I got one, pm me to exchange

vibrate
23-08-2011, 08:36 PM
girl playing with u does mean she will play with other one, exchange useless

simple2kee
23-08-2011, 08:42 PM
Wanna exchange female flings contact? I have one with me. (:

I got one, pm me to exchange

yes, i have also. do pm me.

ONE only? :D

shinichi16
24-08-2011, 01:08 AM
-vibrate
Hmmm. I agree with u. But I think my fling's pretty open so ya lor. Can try if u wan. (:

-simple2kee
Haha. Yes bro. Pathetic as it seems I know. But sorry I only got one ah. Ps lor. (:

mintonemin
25-08-2011, 02:35 AM
I also have one !
please PM me .
or email me at [email protected]

goatee33
25-08-2011, 08:29 AM
whatsapp 94369543? easier as i dont log in offen. msn / email - [email protected]

crypster
25-08-2011, 08:19 PM
for those trading.. beware of scammers... even senior bros can be one not just newbies...

i was cheated by some seniors bros as well... i will not list the nicks here but u can get the list from me which i compile and also from other bros who have got cheated

No1FWITHME
26-08-2011, 07:45 PM
whatsapp 94369543? easier as i dont log in offen. msn / email - [email protected]

A few to trade : do add

[email protected]

Cheerios

JustTwenty
01-09-2011, 01:53 PM
i have none. im pathetic. any flings you can give me? but then i sure will repay if i get more! :D

jayboy
01-09-2011, 02:24 PM

Bro you senior here liao, still show your contact no here ? just careful la.

zieon123
21-09-2011, 07:52 PM
Hey Bros....

I'm currently looking for a fuck buddy, No Strings Attached kind at the moment. Does anyone have any to share or exchange with me???

I currently have a couple of girl contacts willing to exchange, BEST OF IT ALL, THEY ARE FOC!!!!.

1 Chinese - Currently studying at SMU, but part time model, 21 year old. Horny looks and also have a sporty figure, nice round breast (Arnd: 32B-32C like that) shave clean pussy. Easy to talk to sweet talk her and she will be charmed by you.

2 Malay - Currently studying in ITE, Petite body, 19 years old. Sweet but naughty looks, good figure and a medium size breast on her body. Clean shaven pussy, may take time to unlock her naughty side but all worth it once you manage to get into her she will rock your world.

Working at DBS, Tall and slim, 25 years old, Innocent and sweet looking easy to talk to. A cup size breast but tight pussy and does anal. Sweet talking may be required to get her but she is awesome ever did her in her office at the company desk one night, can easily rock your world upside down.

2 Eurasian - Ring girl, should already know how a ring girl look like already, 23 years old. Abit hard to talk to as she is always working at night but worth to try and she will make you sceam for more. Eye catching is her big round breast can make your eyes pop.

Airlines assistant, nicely built body, gorgeous looks, 25 years old. Easy to talk to provided if she is in Singapore (Flies pretty often). Really knows how to work her magic around you. Totally awesome experience, will fuck you till your very last drop of sperm is left in your balls, Had an 24 hour fuck marathon with her every hour was either fucking, sucking or handjobing my dick.

To those who are interested and keen in getting to know them are welcome to PM me.

However there are requirements to be met first.
You have to TRADE with me for a
1 to 1 Exchange for a girl of yours who is a fuck buddy type, no strings attached kind and they have to be FOC.

Please include the information of the girl
Eg.
Name:
How you know her:
Number:

In order for the trade to be successful, however you have to INFORM the girl that you're giving her number to me (Prevent from many mishaps in the Past)

You may tell them my personal info.
Name: Zach
Body Type: 1.85m (74kg) Well Built, Atheletic body
Didi Size: 8 Inch

I do hope that you will be able to comply to the rules given to you bros and I hope to be hearing from you real soon.

Thanks!!!!