PDA

View Full Version : Any Singaporeans in Australia

Stratos
22-08-2011, 12:29 AM
Hey guys, anyone knows the scene in Australia or are anyone of you in Australia? If there are anyone of you down south. I'd love to stay in touch with ya!

bigbadbear
22-08-2011, 08:22 AM
Australia very big, is a proper continent in itself... not like Singapore... Should u not specify at least to state level if not city level which area in particular?

Johnston
22-08-2011, 03:04 PM
Should u not specify at least to state level if not city level which area in particular?

;) Mate, give others a chance eh, after all New York City , New York State is itself several times bigger than Singapore Island :rolleyes: Might be he's suffering from SG-istheworld syndrome stll :eek:

Stratos
23-08-2011, 08:36 AM
1) I am not SG in the world minded.
2) I ask Australia and not just my state cause I could be all inclusive so that in the future anyone heads to any state, there is a possibility of meeting up.

Though thanks for trying to clarify my position

houses100
23-08-2011, 11:15 AM
Stratos, by down south you mean SA?

Johnston
23-08-2011, 05:18 PM
2) I ask Australia and not just my state cause I could be all inclusive so that in the future anyone heads to any state, there is a possibility of meeting up.

Going to Tampines from Woodlands for a meetup is degrees easier than going from... say.... melbourne to sydney for a meetup...

I should know: its balls hard to find someone in melbourne.... ;)

alanthedevil
23-08-2011, 10:35 PM
besides sg and msia, the next place u can find singaporeans easily is australia.

Stratos
29-08-2011, 11:50 PM
Stratos, by down south you mean SA?

Yes that is right. South Australia it is!