PDA

View Full Version : Xin Shanghai at Excelsior Hotel

Malaysian Datuk
04-11-2004, 02:56 PM
No threads on this joint so far, was brought there by some friends recently. Found the place very happening and girls very daring. Thinking of ditching JB joints for Singapore joints for the time being

K9696
04-11-2004, 03:02 PM
No threads on this joint so far, was brought there by some friends recently. Found the place very happening and girls very daring. Thinking of ditching JB joints for Singapore joints for the time being

Hi Bro...

How happening... Care to elaborate further...
All PRC?? M'sian?? or Sporean??
What's the damages....
More detail pls.............
Thanks in advance

Malaysian Datuk
04-11-2004, 03:05 PM
Mostly locals (malays & chinese) and PRCs. This was the old Cognac. Alot of action. S$300 per bot.

Frankiestine
04-11-2004, 03:11 PM
Wah Datuk not economical leh, S$1=MYR2.27.....

Malaysian Datuk
05-11-2004, 12:09 PM
Wah Datuk not economical leh, S$1=MYR2.27.....Yes kind of ex but explore new horizons.....din know so daring can bonk in room (S$100-150). Me frend got 3 girls to service him in the toilet for S$150 (S$50x3). Almost all the girls are into doing extras :D

Frankiestine
05-11-2004, 12:12 PM
Yes kind of ex but explore new horizons.....din know so daring can bonk in room (S$100-150). Me frend got 3 girls to service him in the toilet for S$150 (S$50x3). Almost all the girls are into doing extras :D

Haha prbly in response to competition from JB... :D

olelala
07-11-2004, 12:07 AM
Haha prbly in response to competition from JB... :D

Where is this Excelsior Hotel? which floor?

Frankiestine
07-11-2004, 09:48 AM
Where is this Excelsior Hotel? which floor?

Alamak very near to Peninsula Hotel, at the traffic junction directly opposite Hill street Fire Station...

airborne
07-11-2004, 12:36 PM
wah sounds fun though. will try it out once i have enuff Vitamin M.

minahktvsiao
08-11-2004, 02:35 AM
Mostly locals (malays & chinese) and PRCs. This was the old Cognac. Alot of action. S$300 per bot.
try to pm u but ur inbox full.care to share which mummy to ask for if we want minahs.any recommendations on the minahs.if not convenient to post,maybe can pm.thank a million.cheers.

berg51
08-11-2004, 03:03 AM
Yes kind of ex but explore new horizons.....din know so daring can bonk in room (S$100-150).

Some other smaller KTVs also provide such services. You won't be surprised if you venture into these places.

olelala
08-11-2004, 09:35 AM
Dear all Brudders

Excelsior Hotel I check only got CLUB LA leh!
Where got XIN SHANG HAI!?
Which floor?

kama
08-11-2004, 11:33 AM
Dear all Brudders

Which floor?

Same here bro.. Could NOT find a Xin Shangai there.. i think an another Con Job.. hahaha

Malaysian Datuk
08-11-2004, 10:11 PM
try to pm u but ur inbox full.care to share which mummy to ask for if we want minahs.any recommendations on the minahs.if not convenient to post,maybe can pm.thank a million.cheers.mummy ken and her asst ivy did not get the number.....or the manager Allan K....this is the old Congac, the bill says Xin Shanghai......too drunk to notice the signage outside. :D

Malaysian Datuk
08-11-2004, 10:12 PM
Some other smaller KTVs also provide such services. You won't be surprised if you venture into these places.IMHO not a small joint by Singapore standard but maybe i suaku la....still got 'disco' (dancefloor)

Malaysian Datuk
08-11-2004, 10:14 PM
Dear all Brudders

Which floor?3rd or 4th floor.....will check it out properly tomorrow night going u know?

minahktvsiao
09-11-2004, 02:05 AM
mummy ken and her asst ivy did not get the number.....or the manager Allan K....this is the old Congac, the bill says Xin Shanghai......too drunk to notice the signage outside. :D
thanks man,will organise an expedition there soon.any particular minahs to recommend?

minahktvsiao
09-11-2004, 02:12 AM
3rd or 4th floor.....will check it out properly tomorrow night going u know?
can join in???? :D

Malaysian Datuk
10-11-2004, 01:41 PM
thanks man,will organise an expedition there soon.any particular minahs to recommend?
loads of minah but cannot remember any names or numbers sorrie......last nite got a minah bbbj for me in the room, gave her S$30 but she requested S$50 (she said market rate) but i refused as I said didn't cum. She carried on but still I couldn't cum, she blackfaced and fuckoff.....so funny! :D

Malaysian Datuk
10-11-2004, 01:42 PM
can join in???? :D
probably this friday bro...

minahktvsiao
10-11-2004, 02:36 PM
probably this friday bro...
aready pm u my nos.cheers

minahktvsiao
10-11-2004, 02:38 PM
loads of minah but cannot remember any names or numbers sorrie......last nite got a minah bbbj for me in the room, gave her S$30 but she requested S$50 (she said market rate) but i refused as I said didn't cum. She carried on but still I couldn't cum, she blackfaced and fuckoff.....so funny! :D
tat really cheap.look like this gonna be my new playground soon.after outing there den will see how,hahahahaha.

winger_tag
10-11-2004, 08:30 PM
tat really cheap.look like this gonna be my new playground soon.after outing there den will see how,hahahahaha.

Bro, I like your style...dare to try.......kekekekeke :cool: can i go with you?? Pls PM me your number so that I can call you..... :D

minahktvsiao
10-11-2004, 10:50 PM
Bro, I like your style...dare to try.......kekekekeke :cool: can i go with you?? Pls PM me your number so that I can call you..... :D
Knn,dun talk so much.make urself free on the 18th to welcome back the king from his bangkok trip.u really wasted on 8th outing lah.

mudpie70
20-11-2004, 08:20 AM
i think its call Club KTV or something like that.

I frequent TN and not KTV. so not familiar with the KTV scene. Got a question to ask. I saw a girl that looks like my cousin and i think she is working there but not sure. of course she did not notice me. I would like to know if KTVs actually employ waitresses to serve drinks and they do not need to sit down to entertain the customers? those bro who frequent this KTV please advise.

fcukger
20-11-2004, 06:16 PM
per bttle over there r $338 nett... was told there was 3 types of room...
masterbate, bbbj and bonking room... rates r from $50 to $150... doesnt include tips... if u have bal and cum back the next time to finished the bal than is f cheap... they charge $30 or less... but u goto look for the mummy from f11...

so any frenz out there noe any ger that is pretty and good in service (all rounder) ?

Legend
25-11-2004, 06:32 PM
per bttle over there r $338 nett... was told there was 3 types of room...
masterbate, bbbj and bonking room... rates r from $50 to $150... doesnt include tips... if u have bal and cum back the next time to finished the bal than is f cheap... they charge $30 or less... but u goto look for the mummy from f11...

so any frenz out there noe any ger that is pretty and good in service (all rounder) ?

You mean we tell them which services we want and they allocate the room to us os there are designated rooms for those activities which the girls will bring you to??

Mummy from F11... is that Doreen??

minahktvsiao
14-12-2004, 10:58 PM
long time no post fr liao so time to contribute a little fr here.went there with king and winger on 1st dec to check out the place.it is previously known as club LA but now change ot Club Ktv Pte Ltd.chinese name is xin xiang hai.per bottle martell is $328nett.

was serve by a chinese mummy.later another mummy join our room.gals are mostly ex kai xue men gals and f11 minahs according to the mummy.winger had 1 chinese gal previously from there.asking price for bj was $100 excluding tip.myself had a minah from ex f11.didnt talk price.according to mummy there the price is ranging from $50-$80 for bj excluding tipping.

place look classy from my previous joint.irritating thing abt the place is the waiter and waitress,especially the waiter.keep on coming into the room to refill the drinks.action wise of this waiter is damn funny and irritating.he think he is flash gordon in his action,hahahah but didnt give a damn abt it.

the nite started tamely cos not used to the place.had a chat with the mummy and found out action only start later.told her we all going off early so no actions is it?hahaha,she say no lah.there was only 1 minah that nite so i took here.quite friendly but got 2 or 3 rooms to run.mummy told me she has abt 7-8 of them and if want need to tell her earlier so that she can arrange.after chatting with her,the other mummy came into our room.she was braless and showed her 2 mammary to our king.me as usual started playing with her boobs.got the other mummy to do a bj on me,hahahaha.she say she doesnt do for guest and her gals seconded that.didnt care abt the nonsense cos my gal was not around and took out my little toothpick and ask her to go ahead.surprisingly she started her bj after telling her gals to keep a lookout for her,hahahahaha.the waiter keep on cumming into the room but who cares.after a few minutes of bjing me,my gal came back.tot that the end of my bj with the mummy cos she ask my gal to take over.expected her to leave the room for me to carry on with my gal but to my surprise,she told my gal to take the bottom part while she service me top part.hehehehe$$$$$ and bottom being service at the same time.after awhile of this action,my dear winger brought his gal to outside for his own action.this time the mummy also leave the room leaving me and my gal alone.bj me for abt 15 mins b4 i unload into her mouth.wat a cim,long time no try liao.

winger came back later with news that he had his fantasy fulfilled by unloading all over his gal face.mummy has been calling me to go down again so maybe this thurs will drop in again.hope u guys enjoy reading the fr cos long time no post,rusty abit and it been abt 2 weeks since it happen.cheers

Malaysian Datuk
16-12-2004, 07:19 PM
Good FR bro.....the last time we were there two weeks ago, the resident 'black barrel' wanted to drag my bro popiah to the toilet! Btw if you order 3 bottles, on you next visit to finish the balance, room is free. when next round?

popiah
16-12-2004, 08:32 PM
Good FR bro.....the last time we were there two weeks ago, the resident 'black barrel' wanted to drag my bro popiah to the toilet! Btw if you order 3 bottles, on you next visit to finish the balance, room is free. when next round?

Hi CO Sir,

Yeah....."Black Barrel" wanted to rape me on the spot on that night but i cant afford to lose my virginity to her just for a few minutes of physical contact since i've been keeping it for 30+ over years. ke ke ke

Anyway this place only "so so" lah....unless more "DARING" gals......

SIR, when can we cheong again to this place and help me to "GANG RAPE" the "Black Barrel" since she's so desperate. :D

badspf
16-12-2004, 08:42 PM
got...
so what if she working as ktv girls? chey.

badspf
16-12-2004, 08:45 PM
oh well.
dec liao.
no MO liao ar?

minahktvsiao
17-12-2004, 03:42 AM
was there wed nite.carmen gals from millenium has gone over there.still prefer my hometown where i feel more comfortable.in fact just came back from there after outing with king,hcboy,simple and another friend.

castona
03-03-2005, 11:11 AM
Sorry Newbie here.
Can any of the old bird share some updates at this location recently.
Thank you many many

teraterm55
03-03-2005, 09:11 PM
Sorry Newbie here.
Can any of the old bird share some updates at this location recently.
Thank you many many

I heard they got into trouble with some government agency,
have to change name again..... *sian ahhhh*.... from club 101 to club KTV to club LA to Xin Shanghai... and now ????

singers all gone and changing new ones, gals and mummy should still be there.

Malaysian Datuk
03-03-2005, 09:21 PM
bump into mummy ken and her asst at a pub the other day, she said change of management but 'change soup no change medicine'. Any idea Violet still got share or not?