PDA

View Full Version : Blood in semen upon ejaculation

sengkang9
04-11-2004, 10:44 AM
Does anybody got this experience?
I had it two days ago but got no pain.
When urinating after sex, I saw blood in the form of semen
coming out but it is not part of my urine (mixed).
So I know its from my semen.

Frankiestine
04-11-2004, 10:54 AM

Brudder better to check up......in the past I had same thing urine out red blood thought kena something bad but later found out due to kidney stone. But still it best to leave it to a doc to diagnose....

TheHappyMondays
04-11-2004, 12:42 PM
Go and quickly see a doctor.

I got a friend who was Pes C during army time and he was catergorized Pes C as doctor found blood in urine.

sengkang9
04-11-2004, 02:25 PM
Just came back from Doc. Based on his diagnosis, bbbj is the
cause of it & its NGU! May not have symptoms & will caused
infertility on both male & female!
Got 10 days antibiotics medication.
Guess alot of bros out there, probably got the same
problem & are spreading it around without knowing it.
So Bros, plse used rubble for BJ as well! Take care.

mi.chi.eru
04-11-2004, 02:48 PM
what is NGU?

seems so scary. :eek:

spinelli10
04-11-2004, 02:52 PM
no la.i had it before,nth much actually.in fact you dun feel anything thats the scariest part

mi.chi.eru
04-11-2004, 02:56 PM
no la.i had it before,nth much actually.in fact you dun feel anything thats the scariest part

wah liew.. maybe need to go checkup again.. bloody hell.. all these STD thing making me worried..

mamamia
04-11-2004, 02:57 PM
trying to make you get liang jia fu nu you dun want say lazy now you scare... :rolleyes: wah liew.. maybe need to go checkup again.. bloody hell.. all these STD thing making me worried..

mi.chi.eru
04-11-2004, 03:04 PM
trying to make you get liang jia fu nu you dun want say lazy now you scare... :rolleyes:

I hum ji can anot? :D

ha ha ha....

lahchi
04-11-2004, 11:32 PM
what is NGU?

seems so scary. :eek:

its called non-gonoccocal uteritis...my spelling may be wrong lah..but you google NGU and all the web sites will be out.but its a form of std that is not of the gonnorhea family..for some people who gets it blood in semen may be one of the symptoms..some have no symptoms...esp the gers...

mi.chi.eru
05-11-2004, 12:53 AM
its called non-gonoccocal uteritis...my spelling may be wrong lah..but you google NGU and all the web sites will be out.but its a form of std that is not of the gonnorhea family..for some people who gets it blood in semen may be one of the symptoms..some have no symptoms...esp the gers...

thanks! i already found out throught the web search engines.. got my copy of FHM also heh heh... and saw a whole lists of STD that really makes me contemplate retiring commercial sex and even non commercial sex (ie ONS)

very scary world out there..

Piranas
05-11-2004, 10:33 AM
Saw there list too, really something I never thought of still now

hugh jorgan
05-11-2004, 11:35 AM

I once discovered blood in my semen, it scared the shit out of me. I immediately called a good friend who is a doctor. He told me to stay calm, and see if it is a one off occurence as sometimes a tiny little capillary may break and release some blood in the semen.

I'm glad I took his advice, it never happened again and now it's years later I guess he must have been correct. But I think basically you took the right approach as it's always better to be safe than sorry, and besides your case sounds different from mine since mine had nothing to do with urine.

terror
05-11-2004, 01:39 PM
Hi all, I went for a check up, and doctor said my urine got quite a lot of blood cells, it's becoz I got kidney stone.. For people who have kidney stone, Drink lots and lots of water and DONT eat TOO MUCh BbQ food!! :D

Frankiestine
05-11-2004, 06:21 PM
Hi all, I went for a check up, and doctor said my urine got quite a lot of blood cells, it's becoz I got kidney stone.. For people who have kidney stone, Drink lots and lots of water and DONT eat TOO MUCh BbQ food!! :D

Its no fun when the urinary tract get choked with the stone...damn bladder feels full but only pee out in trickles....but slowly the pressure itself will push the stone out and then after that "shi fook sai" aaaaaahhhhh.......