PDA

View Full Version : They keep removing my condom even when i instructed them to so !

D'sauna
03-11-2004, 01:21 AM
I noe the risk that i am going through w/o a condom during oral sex.

I have instructed them to do so .

But at the end of the day , they will remove my condom and gime a bare blowjob.

3 out of 4 time gave me a bare blowjob even when i instructed them to do so.

There is once i even ejected inside her mouth during a bare blow session.

Pai sei.......

:mad:

MitMit
03-11-2004, 09:15 AM
U mean in GL, Deskar, or JB......Batam sure no condom required.

Phucker
03-11-2004, 09:30 AM
I noe the risk that i am going through w/o a condom during oral sex.

I have instructed them to do so .

But at the end of the day , they will remove my condom and gime a bare blowjob.

3 out of 4 time gave me a bare blowjob even when i instructed them to do so.

There is once i even ejected inside her mouth during a bare blow session.

Pai sei.......

:mad:

then dun instruct them lor....whats so difficult

Ah Dez
03-11-2004, 09:30 AM
Insist !...

gigantic_tk
03-11-2004, 02:26 PM
In JB, it seems no way that the gals will BJ with condom unless you provided her with a flavoured (Strawberry) type of condom. Understand that the spermicide coating in normal condom taste awkful, bitter like TCM medicine and most of the gals dun like the taste. All the while, I have been repeatedly asking the gals to dress up the condom for me before BJ but all the times they peformed BBBJ. Now scare liao, dun want to take full package anymore, solid massage will do, cheap, good and safe......................................hehehe.

terror
05-11-2004, 01:53 PM
Yea...taste damn awful...I bought and tried myself...strawberry is better..Mi kind of crazy..I sometimes ask gals to pour syrup on my cock and suck..haha..quite shiok

bongster
05-11-2004, 04:28 PM
Yea...taste damn awful...I bought and tried myself...strawberry is better..Mi kind of crazy..I sometimes ask gals to pour syrup on my cock and suck..haha..quite shiok

Hey make sure not oil based e syrup if not lata the condom disintegrate and break.

terror
05-11-2004, 04:30 PM
ya..u r right! :)

lawry
05-11-2004, 06:02 PM

huh?!?!??! U TRIED IT ON WHO?!?!??!?!
:eek:

terror
05-11-2004, 06:07 PM
try on my self lor...Buy a banana and slip the condom on it and try sucking..haha.. :D

facial
05-11-2004, 10:58 PM
try on my self lor...Buy a banana and slip the condom on it and try sucking..haha.. :D

You are one funny guy .... ........ No?

wahzai
06-11-2004, 12:26 AM
U mean in GL, Deskar, or JB......Batam sure no condom required.

haa haa...batam is the best place. :)

SgtPepper
08-11-2004, 11:27 PM

GEE , you are crossing into the "DARK SIDE" soon ~

lawry
09-11-2004, 04:10 PM

shit another ass bandit on the making.... can some kind samsters here bring terror to GL and not changi...

smlee
09-11-2004, 05:53 PM
If you need a real one...."IT" will offer itself

Vryce
15-11-2004, 07:22 AM
try on my self lor...Buy a banana and slip the condom on it and try sucking..haha..

terror, u the man! this type of thing u also can do. and dare to come here and tell us all. think u have too much time on your hands. :confused: but cannot stop myself from upping yr points, bcos of my guts... but u must realise now that bros here would not be looking forward to meet up with u very much after your comments... :D

sadfa
15-11-2004, 11:43 PM

haha u realli veri farny. u the terror!

mika14
10-12-2004, 04:27 PM
Hiz!

Nowadays most WL in GL ($150 and Thai $40) use condom for BJ.

newyorker88
11-12-2004, 02:26 PM
Always insist on a rubber! WEll, in batam here, the gals dont use rubber for BJ. Always got BBBJ. Next time I will use fruit flavored rubber. Maybe they will like it.

For FJ, I will use one, for the safety of myself and others.

RUbber taste is bad, becos of the gel they put on it. Try those with flavor on it. I think the gals will enjoy it as well.

:D

unicornboy
12-12-2004, 09:52 AM
haa haa...batam is the best place. :)

So is Batu, Balai and TP....best place but not the safest place! Majority of the ceweks dont practise safe sex. Many times when i insist on condom be it bj or fj, they actually told me "condom tak enak bang"! They luv having it RAW! Tempting of course....but end of the day your head got to rule man! No to RAW! :D My 2 rupiah worth......