PDA

View Full Version : Lavander area Massage

leekwantew
12-08-2011, 09:35 PM
I heard that Lavender area got a lot of la sup massage parlor. Can anyone tell me where? I search all the way to the Textile Centre are and towards Jalan Blesar area and I can only find 1 or 2 that have potential

hanky_panky
13-08-2011, 02:01 AM
I heard that Lavender area got a lot of la sup massage parlor. Can anyone tell me where? I search all the way to the Textile Centre are and towards Jalan Blesar area and I can only find 1 or 2 that have potential

Try asking AV for the list of la sup massage parlor...they sure can give you more than 1-2 that have potential...

and since you already shortlisted 1 or 2 potential one.. then go and try and post FR..instead of posting here.

leekwantew
14-08-2011, 07:23 PM
Try asking AV for the list of la sup massage parlor...they sure can give you more than 1-2 that have potential...

and since you already shortlisted 1 or 2 potential one.. then go and try and post FR..instead of posting here.

just looking for a few lobang so I know what service is provided for how much damage

tckeong1978
14-08-2011, 09:11 PM
just looking for a few lobang so I know what service is provided for how much damage

bro,

go and try out,then give us Fr.dun quote what service is provide for how much..