PDA

View Full Version : ' Tiraks of H66c gather here. '

Chelsea
01-11-2004, 06:39 PM
Sorry bros, I know that there's a Post your tirak here thread, Stephen leather private dancer and My filial daughter thread plus others for tiraks issue. Cause I post alot scare later hijack any of the nice threads. So thinking of starting one here. That H66c thread is for Frs. Here for KC stuff? So no hijack there also.

G19 tells me I am her tirak now. Wish to make friends with other tiraks this hse. Exchange info anything. Already got a few bros msg me already prior to this when I post under tirak thread. :)

Latest info is that the girls just went out on their off days last week.

I new tirak also. Never mind I open minded. Can talk bonk my tirak anything cause here to share. I just don't want to be taken for a ride. That's all. Similarly for other bros too. :)

Welcome to H66c's tirak thread. Never mind if u new tirak or old one. Pm anything also can.

Bonk 2 times = tirak liao.

Chelsea
01-11-2004, 07:00 PM
Waiting for bros to join in and share. Will share what I know or find out for u also. If no people I will close this thread. No problem. :)

From what I know, currently most of the other girls available? Don't know, my tirak tell me one.

I find G66(slutish look but I like) and G81(Ah lian look but not bad) among the pretty face category. My girl falls under 'I own her money' kind but still okay cause she look like my sec girlfriend.

If kena aeroplane I will try out these 2 girls. She not my only one also. Only if I find her true to me than I will consider. Now still early.

Chelsea
01-11-2004, 07:12 PM
G19 likes mango but england really cannot make it. Going teach her myself(Oral training?)but bonking top priority still. :D

I initial stage only cause only recently than know her. Read that this hse re-open 2 mths already. Hoping to find more bros talk to.

norigo77
01-11-2004, 07:46 PM
Sorry bros, I know that there's a Post your tirak here thread, Stephen leather private dancer and My filial daughter thread plus others for tiraks issue. Cause I post alot scare later hijack any of the nice threads. So thinking of starting one here. That H66c thread is for Frs. Here for KC stuff? So no hijack there also.

*Sigh* :rolleyes:

Sorry to pour cold water here but I seriously dun see the point of such a thread. Sure will backfire and create more sad fucks (in the making) as time goes by. Bro, remember that this is a public forum... sensitive details like your personal tiraking affairs are better kept to oneself.

peterfish
01-11-2004, 08:01 PM
Waiting for bros to join in and share. Will share what I know or find out for u also. If no people I will close this thread. No problem. :)

From what I know, currently most of the other girls available? Don't know, my tirak tell me one.

If kena aeroplane I will try out these 2 girls. She not my only one also. Only if I find her true to me than I will consider. Now still early.

Seems like we have another SM in the making. :D

Phucker
01-11-2004, 09:10 PM
nah, u just wanna know how many more tiraks your gal have...haha
many many more where that came from
been thru these phase myself long time ago....u will be searching this whoel forum for any threads on that gal of yours...

Chelsea
02-11-2004, 06:18 AM
No prob bros. More like a self delusion thing I guess. Many more tiraks of her who may not be internet prone. Haha...at least I did something. I did what I can do. :D

Already mentioned no have never mind. Till now no replies from the other 'tiraks' yet. Guess no one wants share.

No worry. I just don't want be taken for a ride. No other intentions.

surachai
02-11-2004, 09:20 AM
Bonk 2 times = tirak liao.

You also realised the fact that you only bonked her twice...So what is the probability of you being her real tirak? Dun think too much into it, they are ony calling your wallet tirak, not you.

Disclaimer: Just my 2 satangs worth.........

Chelsea
02-11-2004, 09:31 AM
She quite true to me leh. Tell me everything about her family, customers etc. Just yesterday she say don't want me find her in the hse cause expensive, want me save money. Want find her can see outside? Been out with her recently. Want buy her gifts she say don't need she can buy herself? :confused:

She gave me lotsa gf treatment which I think she likes me? :confused:

You also realised the fact that you only bonked her twice...So what is the probability of you being her real tirak? Dun think too much into it, they are ony calling your wallet tirak, not you.

surachai
02-11-2004, 09:38 AM
She quite true to me leh. Tell me everything about her family etc and even about other girls in the hse, customers etc. Just yesterday she say don't want me find her in the hse cause expensive, want me save money. Want find her can see outside? Been out with her once, only spend on food. Want buy her gifts she say don't need she can buy herself? :confused:

This are all SOP techniques that they use. If you look under their pillow you will find the manual "Ten steps to set a KC trap" :D .

Come on from your reply can tell you are not thinking rationally already. I can gurantee you at this moment those tiraks of hers who read your post will be thinking, 'OMG how come she say same thing to me!" Borrow a phrase from SC, "Huan Chang wu zhen ai" Remember that. Do not be deceived by the illusion.

Chelsea
02-11-2004, 09:40 AM
If want stop how? I scare she go crazy take knife after me cause I was touched by her and promise to take care her after she ORD. Bonk her friend? What if she come find me? She knows my location...

Any good advice appreciated. Thks bro. :(

Chelsea
02-11-2004, 09:45 AM
Is going raw a norm for WLs? She makes love with u means she likes u right? :confused:

I average guy, abit fat, not handsome. Always wear t- shirts and shorts. I thinking how can she like me after just so little time spent together? Maybe she think I am safe so do with me? I am young though, 19 yrs old. She 22.

Any good advice appreciated. Thks bros. :(

Chelsea
02-11-2004, 10:33 AM
I asking only cause she yet to do it with me. Just asking in case she offer one day. Haha...think only my wallet tirak. Don't worry bros. Cutting off all connections. Going hibernate.

Relac Fats
02-11-2004, 01:10 PM
Welcome to H66c's tirak thread. Never mind if u new tirak or old one. Pm anything also can.

So do old tiraks from old batches of H66C any relevance to Bro Chelsea??

Kekeke,
RF

Relac Fats
02-11-2004, 01:18 PM
been thru these phase myself long time ago....u will be searching this whoel forum for any threads on that gal of yours...

Keke... somehow everyone will go through this phase. regardless of how non-chalant one claims to be.

Relac Fats
02-11-2004, 01:35 PM
She quite true to me leh. Tell me everything about her family, customers etc. Just yesterday she say don't want me find her in the hse cause expensive, want me save money. Want find her can see outside? Been out with her recently. Want buy her gifts she say don't need she can buy herself? :confused:

She gave me lotsa gf treatment which I think she likes me? :confused:

In the business world, its called building up customer base. In the land of tiraks, this is building up tirak base.

You must understand that this new batch of girls came for less than 3-4 months. Their top priority IS to attract as much regulars as possible so that $$ will come more easily for them for the months ahead: just a few phone calls, spray abit of sweet nothings and the regulars will come like bees to honey!

Only when you stick with her for the whole duration of her contract, go back home meet her parents, spend $$ build house, buy cars, sponsor siblings' education, then you will CONSIDERED by her to be a tirak.

And only then will we give you the big thumbs up!!

RF

Relac Fats
02-11-2004, 01:51 PM
If want stop how? I scare she go crazy take knife after me cause I was touched by her and promise to take care her after she ORD. Bonk her friend? What if she come find me? She knows my location...

Haha.... Ask all the bros here who never promised before they would take care of their so-called tiraks. And do any of them get knifed?? Not that I know of. You dont mean those words and they know too that you dont mean it. Take it easy man.

Want to stop how?? Simple, just dont go. If she call jio u go, say u busy. But I can tell you, its easier said than done. More often than not, the heart will tell you "one last time and I wont see her after that". But that last time will NEVER come if you are KCed by her. Its like an drug addict finding hard to kick the habit.

RF

Cummings
02-11-2004, 02:29 PM
Only when you stick with her for the whole duration of her contract, spend $$ build house, buy cars, sponsor siblings' education, then you will CONSIDERED by her to be a tirak.
RF

Even when you go thru all these doesn't gurantee anything....in the end one can even discover he is doing all this for another man in in her home town!

tech
02-11-2004, 02:40 PM
Girls will always be girls. Even if they are working ladies. Use your common sense in any situation. The girl might be the one for you. Always look at things from an open perception.

Doors will open.

ryanloke09
02-11-2004, 04:32 PM

Don't scared, u r only a customer to her. 2 times won't make u a tirak..
don't u feel the way she talk to u seems fake?? don't think too much.
want to stop, stop now. don't be like me. i sink too deep liao. if u continue, when she go back, u will feel miserable & will be at a loss everyday.
that will affect ur everyday life. and overseas calls are damn expensive

ryanloke09
02-11-2004, 04:36 PM
Only when you stick with her for the whole duration of her contract, go back home meet her parents, spend $$ build house, buy cars, sponsor siblings' education, then you will CONSIDERED by her to be a tirak.

And only then will we give you the big thumbs up!!

RF

i did all that u mentioned except paying for hse, car & siblings educations.
just came back only
so i deserve thumbs up??

DNAT
02-11-2004, 05:08 PM
No prob bros. More like a self delusion thing I guess. Many more tiraks of her who may not be internet prone. Haha...at least I did something. I did what I can do. :D

Already mentioned no have never mind. Till now no replies from the other 'tiraks' yet. Guess no one wants share.

This game must consult bladyslacker ... he is the ulitmate tirak game player :D

tech
02-11-2004, 05:09 PM
just came back only
so i deserve thumbs up??

Things will work out by itself. Even TG need love and assurance. Remember our cultures are different, sometime things we say can mean differently to them. Thus the way to show love and affection as well.

*THUMB UP* for you. Give and have a low expectation of the returns. Make you a happier man.

DNAT
02-11-2004, 05:22 PM
I am young though, 19 yrs old. She 22.

Any good advice appreciated. Thks bros.
No wonder lah ..... :D
Learning is a life-long process .... I am still learning too :)

DNAT
02-11-2004, 05:26 PM
just came back only
so i deserve thumbs up??
thats only the begining ... intermediate and advance stages are on the way :p

mahalosux
02-11-2004, 05:44 PM
I average guy, abit fat, not handsome. Always wear t- shirts and shorts. I thinking how can she like me after just so little time spent together? Maybe she think I am safe so do with me? I am young though, 19 yrs old. She 22.

Any good advice appreciated. Thks bros.

bro.. dun mean to be a kaypo here.... firstly u r too young for her and secondly guys ard ur age is busily occupied wif those gals they met at sch, work place or at pubs and disco, rather than keeping themselves occupied wif these 'Tirak issues'... trust my word, this kind of issue is too heavy a burden for your young mind... jus bonk and forget .... there r many years of enjoyment ahead for u....

Cheers,
MHS :)

tech
02-11-2004, 06:01 PM
bro.. dun mean to be a kaypo here.... firstly u r too young for her and secondly guys ard ur age is busily occupied wif those gals they met at sch, work place or at pubs and disco, rather than keeping themselves occupied wif these 'Tirak issues'... trust my word, this kind of issue is too heavy a burden for your young mind... jus bonk and forget .... there r many years of enjoyment ahead for u....

Cheers,
MHS :)

I totally agree with that. 19 is a wonderful age to just enjoy live. Forget about wl. Just get yourself a gf from school, etc.

mahalosux
02-11-2004, 06:04 PM
I totally agree with that. 19 is a wonderful age to just enjoy live. Forget about wl. Just get yourself a gf from school, etc.

I miss my 19 y/o ... no worries, still studying and can sian poly gals..... :o

Garage1
02-11-2004, 06:35 PM
at 19, u shld be sianing gers at disco/school instead of releasing yr urge for 2 times and u found yrself a tirak.. thats so wrong, isnt it !
hse66c is doing a very hard proactive advertisement here in SB , not sure whet its a gd thing or not , whet its true or not.. its all boils down to individual..

peterfish
02-11-2004, 06:42 PM

Guys, let's give this young lad a chance. Only 19. Life still long for you. better to get hurt now than later in life. Young people like him heal very fast. Young peoples fall in love very easily. See a pretty gal and start to think he is in LOVE.

My advice is go on with this WL and carry on what you are doing. You will learn many experiences in life that the schools don't teach you.

Pfizer
02-11-2004, 07:38 PM

good luck and enjoy the ride. :)

dargonfly75
02-11-2004, 10:06 PM

how you take care of her when you can't even take care of yourself? :eek:
just enjoy the hole sexperience and keep your eyes big big..

say only dun want you to spend too much.. then you are touched.. after that, that's when they need this here and need that there.. trust me, speaking from experience.. and am sure a lot other brothers who was there and one that..

good luck, you'll need it..

ryanloke09
03-11-2004, 12:19 AM
thats only the begining ... intermediate and advance stages are on the way :p

examples like?

Phucker
03-11-2004, 01:30 AM
Guys, let's give this young lad a chance. Only 19. Life still long for you. better to get hurt now than later in life. Young people like him heal very fast. Young peoples fall in love very easily. See a pretty gal and start to think he is in LOVE.

My advice is go on with this WL and carry on what you are doing. You will learn many experiences in life that the schools don't teach you.

so young kena hurt, can tahan or not?
anyway, its sound advice so try to take it positively.
nobody is trying to dissuade u Chelsea....just trying to warn u abt the kc traps out there. u still young, got long road ahead of u, just dun want to have her or any WL ruin your life or leave a really bad experience in your life.

siamcutey
03-11-2004, 01:38 AM
so young kena hurt, can tahan or not?
anyway, its sound advice so try to take it positively.
nobody is trying to dissuade u Chelsea....just trying to warn u abt the kc traps out there. u still young, got long road ahead of u, just dun want to have her or any WL ruin your life or leave a really bad experience in your life.

It can be a "good" experience in life where you learn alot more things which you don't get in textbooks or...

It might turn out to be a bad experience where one becomes a sad fuck.

But no matter what, the choice of a "good" or bad experience depends not on the girl but on oneself.

And guess what, whats the most important thing one should do now?

Talk tirak out of working in flesh trade? Giving her all the promises? Waiting for her to ROD? No No No.

The most important thing one should do now is to encourage her to earn as much as possible in Singapore.

And one thing not to forget is to work doubly hard now and earn as much money as possible. Even if end of the day nothing turns out well, the money from all the hard work will come in handy.

SC

Phucker
03-11-2004, 01:53 AM
well....i learnt alot from my experience even though i'm no longer with my ex-tirak. guess thats the school fees u pay in life.
that episode was mentally and emotionally draining for that part of my life.

the probability of becoming a sad fuck is pretty high too.
most of us are in self-denial when we are in it, acting cool and nonchalantly abt things but deep down its shit....pure shit.

i've been thru it myself and i'm honest abt it.
nothing good came out of it, blew lotsa cash but thats not impt, the crappy thing is the emotional part cos u would be so "into" it....thats what i call self-delusional. and then comes the wake-up call...u come out of it a little wiser (jaded) when it comes to chionging minus the cash...and then u will be like "fuck, did i do that? waste that part of my life on a bitch who's aint even true to me?"

life goes on.....haha :D

HELLSING
03-11-2004, 02:11 AM
I don't understand all this... all because you paid $80 to bonk her twice and you're already in love with her. This must qualify you as truly naive.

I stayed in Thailand for 1.5yrs. Lost count or rather didn't even bother to count the amount of bonks I have gotten (some paid and numerous one-nite stands). All of the ONS proclaimed they loved me, but all I know was that nothing good can come out from such women. So I just bonked them and moved on.

Don't get so emotionally attached, you will be screwed like some of my friends whom ended up marrying those from the flesh trade. Eventually somehow, something comes back to haunt them. I'm not saying all Thai women are bad, but be wary, really wary when a prostitute says she can love you after you bonking them just twice. She probably sings this pitch to each one she sees.

Move on dude... GL's not the place for one to look for love.

Pfizer
03-11-2004, 08:46 AM

Sucess or failure, he will be wiser in life.

thaigers
03-11-2004, 12:08 PM
having a tirak is an experience worth having . just imagine that u r in the reality tv show The Bachelorette, where the girl tell every guy she has a connection with them but in the end dont give them a rose.

Wudishijimode
03-11-2004, 01:46 PM
From what I know this hse all experienced already. Be wise bro. They not as innocent as u think. She do anything to u easily can do with any customer.

Money is the main concern. For ang pai she get 10k per month minimum. Small potatoes also few k. They will not stick to small fries.

There r customers who r rich who no come here to chat one. Can spend so much on them. Compared to them of course they will choose them. They r here 1st place for money not love.

Any kind of guy also can as long as got money. If I remember correctly hot tea right this hse so u maybe attracted to that? Go think it over and BTW get a checkup.

I tried this hse b4. BBBJ is standard procedure. In fact every girl does that. French and CIM no problem. Unprotected sex only if u r brave enough and provided u don't look too bad. Trust me, they seen worst back home. Most of geylang girls working eat pills so that they can work longer and in case accidents. U r definitely not the only one. :cool:

Tirak trap is there cause they r new and wants regulars. Actually everything has to be done with condoms and if caught the girls r sent back home but many still do it. Think about it. What do u want in life? This is commercial sex.

DNAT
03-11-2004, 03:24 PM
say only dun want you to spend too much.. then you are touched.. after that, that's when they need this here and need that there.. trust me, speaking from experience.. and am sure a lot other brothers who was there and one that..

good luck, you'll need it..

yoz DF: tell us your kena burn experience lah? I wanna hear leh :D

DNAT
03-11-2004, 03:29 PM
examples like?
too many of items to list ..... consult Mr ThVisitor (he is in town now!)
:)

Xela
03-11-2004, 04:20 PM
Is going raw a norm for WLs? She makes love with u means she likes u right? :confused:

It is a good indication if she does raw, but be careful your words on the forum to protect her a little. You should know the down side of this - raw = potential STD.

There are some ways to test her if she is for real or if you are heading for a KC trap. If you have friends in CID or CNB or even TP they have a way to study people facial expression "especially where the eyes are looking" you can find out if she tell the real thing or not.

Other ways to test her too. You can think of it since you closer to her.
cheers

DNAT
03-11-2004, 04:39 PM
Wah Relac Fats and Pfizer all back here! Where's CIMKing? If you guys are interested I'll start one thread for intermediate and advance discussion. Hahahahahaha! :D
wow lau, you wanna conduct intermediate & advance level discusssions, I sure attend the workshop/seminar 1 .... faster start leh ... :D

peterfish
03-11-2004, 04:45 PM
From what I know this hse all experienced already. Be wise bro. They not as innocent as u think. She do anything to u easily can do with any customer.

I tried this hse b4. BBBJ is standard procedure. In fact every girl does that. French and CIM no problem. Unprotected sex only if u r brave enough and provided u don't look too bad. Trust me, they seen worst back home. Most of geylang girls working eat pills so that they can work longer and in case accidents. U r definitely not the only one. :cool:

Tirak trap is there cause they r new and wants regulars. Actually everything has to be done with condoms and if caught the girls r sent back home but many still do it. Think about it. What do u want in life? This is commercial sex.

By saying this, even more bros will cheong to these houses. People are like that. You tell them don't to do this, they will even more want to do it. Just like a child who is curious abt fire. Despites papa and mama warning the kid not to play with fire, the child will ineivtably play and kenna burnt. That is the lure of the forbidden. I agreed that the WLs at the L8H66ABC are very good. I was once a victim there too. Sad to say, there will be more victims to be made. We can only pray that they can recover.

Garage1
03-11-2004, 04:46 PM
By saying this, even more bros will cheong to these houses. People are like that. You tell them don't to do this, they will even more want to do it. Just like a child who is curious abt fire. Despites papa and mama warning the kid not to play with fire, the child will ineivtably play and kenna burnt. That is the lure of the forbidden. I agreed that the WLs at the L8H66ABC are very good. I was once a victim there too. Sad to say, there will be more victims to be made. We can only pray that they can recover.

Alof of other hses actually provide BBBJ, just that its not mentioned openly here.. which is a good thing actually

peterfish
03-11-2004, 05:01 PM
Alof of other hses actually provide BBBJ, just that its not mentioned openly here.. which is a good thing actually

But it is a norm at L8H66ABC. I can safely say that so far no WL has refused a BBBJ when I go there. In fact, for H66A, every WL will do hot tea BBBJ. It is only some times they select the client who they will do BM and hot tea BBBJ.
If you go there and didn't receive BBBJ, BM or hot tea BBBJ, it says a lot about your looks. No offence intented.

Garage1
03-11-2004, 05:15 PM
But it is a norm at L8H66ABC. I can safely say that so far no WL has refused a BBBJ when I go there. In fact, for H66A, every WL will do hot tea BBBJ. It is only some times they select the client who they will do BM and hot tea BBBJ.
If you go there and didn't receive BBBJ, BM or hot tea BBBJ, it says a lot about your looks. No offence intented.

deft, its been known for so long 66series provide BBBJ.. thats why i keep stressing Hse66c is doing a pro active advert here in SB, whet its a good thing, real or not , hype up or not. its down to individual to judge.. i cannot say anything.

norigo77
03-11-2004, 06:02 PM
having a tirak is an experience worth having . just imagine that u r in the reality tv show The Bachelorette, where the girl tell every guy she has a connection with them but in the end dont give them a rose.

And amazingly according to stats, the guy that the bach ultimately chooses will stick to her way after the show is over. However for the case of The Bachelor, the couple always split. However I don't think it applies in the context of commercial sex. Whether you are the chooser or the one chosen, the success rate is always that 0.01% or so.

Yes i do agree that to an extend itz an experience worth having. You learn something out of it and you move on. Sweet experience, but life goes on.

Bu zai hu tian chang di jio, ji zai hu chen jing yong you.... ;)

Pac_man
03-11-2004, 07:03 PM
Good luck with the 66 series next AV check.... :(

Cheong with condom pls. Cheong long or u want game over 1 time u decide.

BBBJ for any person with or without stds. Come to think of it. Just a personal advice cause my friend kena stds even with condom. How? U tell me. Later he read some stds just skin contact tio liao.

Good luck bros. I still have hot tea nowadays but it is always done with condoms. Raw sex is a no no cause sometimes condom break or the girls do it with their regulars or 'darlings' always no condom, CIP. Some of their partners I don't know cause indon is just nearby. Got good and bad ones of course.

One uncle who sit my flat downstairs kopitiam used to cheong. He bragged that he never use condom. Died 40+ of AIDS , family don't even dare say out cause ashamed. Body burnt immediately.

Pity the WLs...such is the power of money...

smlee
03-11-2004, 07:56 PM
Seems like we have another SM in the making. :D

SM ....you calling me?

Pac_man
03-11-2004, 09:48 PM
G28 my tirak.

G66, G81, G88 and G99 's tirak I know also. :p

Pfizer
04-11-2004, 12:19 AM
Wah Relac Fats and Pfizer all back here! Where's CIMKing? If you guys are interested I'll start one thread for intermediate and advance discussion. Hahahahahaha! :D

just passing by.... ;)

Relac Fats
04-11-2004, 04:54 PM

This thread together with the post yr tirak thread and the how to date cat40 blah blah blah thread will do just fine.

Other samsters may find it repulsive if there are too many similar threads discussing tirak issues.

Nice to know I am remembered here. :)

RF

peterfish
04-11-2004, 07:49 PM
Yes i do agree that to an extend itz an experience worth having. You learn something out of it and you move on. Sweet experience, but life goes on.

Bu zai hu tian chang di jio, ji zai hu chen jing yong you.... ;)
It is an experience, alright. An experience that brings you to heaven and then straight to burning hell. Burn! Burn!

norigo77
04-11-2004, 10:19 PM
It is an experience, alright. An experience that brings you to heaven and then straight to burning hell. Burn! Burn!

Hahaha! You juz reminded me of a pal of mine who is at this 'crash and burnt' stage rite now. Gave him so many wakeup calls dun wanna listen, now hiding in one corner licking his own wounds. ~sigh~

But it really needn't be this way for everyone... juz get smart and get over with it. Learn to forgive yourself and move on. This way, you needn't go thru hell and suffer so much. ;)

peterfish
05-11-2004, 08:13 AM
Hahaha! You juz reminded me of a pal of mine who is at this 'crash and burnt' stage rite now. Gave him so many wakeup calls dun wanna listen, now hiding in one corner licking his own wounds. ~sigh~

But it really needn't be this way for everyone... juz get smart and get over with it. Learn to forgive yourself and move on. This way, you needn't go thru hell and suffer so much. ;)

Well, there are 2 possible outcomes from a Tirak shit thing. Firstly you can indulge in self-pity and self-denial when you realize that she is only out for your money or that there is no way that you can live happily ever after with your tirak. Then you become angry at why this thing happened and you become disillusioned with life AKA you become a sad fuck.

Alternatively, you will be a stronger person. More cynical in life and less trusting of those WLs. You go to them for a bonk. They open their legs for your money. Love doesn't come into play at all.

Better the 2nd one than the 1st one. I too have a fren who is undergoing this process too. I am encouraging him to take the 2nd choice. Better that way than to lose a good fren.

CIMKing
05-11-2004, 07:46 PM
So do old tiraks from old batches of H66C any relevance to Bro Chelsea??

Kekeke,
RF

Hahaha..I see ur post, cannot resist posting..u r still surfing this forum....feels weird to come back here every 5-6 months and still see the same old issues....quite amusing....hahaha

One bro posted something like 'OMG She said the same thing to me!'.....sounds VERY familiar...hahaha...bring back all the memories :rolleyes:

Where is Pfizer,
CIMKing

CIMKing
05-11-2004, 08:10 PM

i can read his mind too...i started a similar thread with a similar 1st post more than 2 years ago...sigh...bro Chelsea..turn back b4 it's too late....

CIMKing
05-11-2004, 08:16 PM
good luck and enjoy the ride. :)

long long time no 'see' :)

collin_23
05-11-2004, 08:17 PM
U all can't beat me I guess. :p

I started a thread posing as another girl's tirak instead 1 yr ago to find out from my tirak's tirak what they do with my tirak. Haha...stupid right? So many cheongsters not net savvy one.

How I know? U look at for instance a movie thread by itself, posted few days at most few k views and this is because there r many samsters in here for movies only. Look at the unpopular threads and u find that less than few k views. SG people go by million, how to trace so many....want play must trust. Best if your girl take fake passport come here work 2 yrs one than after she back u can still marry her easily. Just found one heehee....hopefully can succeed. But I think she got husband and kids back home liao so just enjoy the company.

Bu zai hu tian chang di jiu, zhi jai hu chen jing yong you.
Times watch... :p Kaoz...anyone remember the stupid commercial engraved with the inscriptions. LOL.

CIMKing
05-11-2004, 08:24 PM
Move on dude... GL's not the place for one to look for love.

This is a key sentence.

CIMKing
05-11-2004, 08:43 PM
Wah Relac Fats and Pfizer all back here! Where's CIMKing? If you guys are interested I'll start one thread for intermediate and advance discussion. Hahahahahaha!

hahaha...I'm delighted u still remember me...what a pleasant surprise

btw, u still in contact with Jeab? I lost contact with her in Feb, half a year after she settled down in London....still remember she told me the night i was to go BKK to see her after she ORDed "I cannot see u tmr, I go London, dun wait for me, u can find other girl"...hahaha...bros, dun be like me...

Ah Fat and Pfizer,
Am really interested to know how's Ann doing? Just some mundane stuff and happenings in her life can liao...nothing confidential...just kaypoh how's she doing...she still leaves an impression on me after this 2 years...she's quite a girl:) If ok, can pm me, if not, it's ok too.

Nowadays, though I still go once in a while, can truly say I'm immune to these KC stuff liao...ur might be sceptical, but...haha..the key is the realisation that GL is the wrong place for such things...finally...
Sianing my colleagues much more practical :p

Thankfully, for intermediate and advance discussions, I don't have anymore such dreadful experiences to discuss...dun mind listening to ur sad stories though...hahahaha

Warmest Regards,
CIMKing

norigo77
05-11-2004, 09:17 PM
U all can't beat me I guess. :p

I started a thread posing as another girl's tirak instead 1 yr ago to find out from my tirak's tirak what they do with my tirak. Haha...stupid right? So many cheongsters not net savvy one.

Bu zai hu tian chang di jiu, zhi jai hu chen jing yong you.
Times watch... :p Kaoz...anyone remember the stupid commercial engraved with the inscriptions. LOL.

Oh well, you are defn not the 1st and you wouldn't be the last. People will do stupid things for stupid reasons. 4 years ago I got one pal who created multiple nicks to promote biz for his FL gf but in the end he still ganna sucked by her for $40k. When I asked him if itz worth it, he said itz worth it. I asked why and he said "Itz the KC that matters." ~Sigh~

norigo77
05-11-2004, 09:22 PM
hahaha...I'm delighted u still remember me...what a pleasant surprise

Thankfully, for intermediate and advance discussions, I don't have anymore such dreadful experiences to discuss...dun mind listening to ur sad stories though...hahahaha

Warmest Regards,
CIMKing

Welcome back, bro. Missed reading your updates since delphi days... so nowadays no more tiraks liao?? :P

siamcutey
06-11-2004, 01:47 AM
Best if your girl take fake passport come here work 2 yrs one than after she back u can still marry her easily. Just found one heehee....hopefully can succeed. But I think she got husband and kids back home liao so just enjoy the company.

You think you smart, ICA not stupid. Unless you chop off both her hands, if not I don't see what's the diff if she use a fake passport. Furthermore, 1 charge above "another charge".

To all with tiraks,

Simi Lan Sai Tirak. Have tirak just play along. With zero expectations at the beginning of the day, even if nothing happens, you just get all the good memories.

But every man in this tirak game will want to have a happy everlasting relationship with their tirak. Buy land, build house, marry have kids, live happily everafter. Wake up man, mother read too much bed time stories of cinderella and her handsome prince when you are young?

The whole tirak shit will start not when she is in Singapore, but when she goes back home.

I ever experienced 1 guy with tirak in GL who told me Thai Language is a very hard language to learn. No one said its easy. But one thing to say is that learning Thai Language is easier than pursuing a relationship with a Thai WL. If the task of learning Thai Language cannot even be done, don't come and talk want to have everlasting love with tirak. All the talk is just talk cock. However doesn't mean learning Thai will ensure that there will be a happy ending. At least, the 1st step is being made to make things start clicking.

The people who make it work don't spend time here talking cock. They do it with actions. Solid action.

With so many tirak threads surfacing around, what I see is that many tiraks here are just talking cock.

When you ask them to go do, they squirm.

If want to get a life with a Thai WL, do it with solid action rather than spend time posting and waiting for answers.

And what's the solid action? Of course to concentrate on work and make more money. Because at the end of the day, the tirak can leave you, but the money earned and saved will be with you till the day you spend them. And the money will come in handy when you need it one day.

SC

thaigers
06-11-2004, 02:17 AM
To all with tiraks,

Simi Lan Sai Tirak. Have tirak just play along. With zero expectations at the beginning of the day, even if nothing happens, you just get all the good memories.
SC
always be prepared to be 'tua' by them, then wont get disappointed.

CIMKing
06-11-2004, 04:58 AM
Welcome back, bro. Missed reading your updates since delphi days... so nowadays no more tiraks liao?? :P

No more liao...I truly learnt my lesson :p

I don't even have to tell myself, it's a natural reflex not to believe them, it's effortless.

Not bitter as I accepted they are here for money 1st, love 2nd(or even further back). It's simply the way it is. The problem was me. I looked for the wrong thing in the wrong place. Nowadays, when I patronise once in a while, I nod my head and smile to myself whenever they try all these KC thingy..haha

CIMKing
06-11-2004, 05:09 AM
You must have felt like shit when you're about to step foot into BKK only to find out she's leaving. Haizzz.

yeah man...felt like a bomb dropped on me...but was still quite ok lah...the previous girl with Ah Fat and Pfizer was the killer...still very naive back then.

but sometimes still wonder how is Jeab doing. Hope she's fine...sigh

peterfish
06-11-2004, 08:23 AM
And what's the solid action? Of course to concentrate on work and make more money. Because at the end of the day, the tirak can leave you, but the money earned and saved will be with you till the day you spend them. And the money will come in handy when you need it one day.

SC

Correct! Money more important than what stupid tirak. SG govt brings the Thai WLs to Singapore to be pros, not to be your wife or gf.

Pfizer
06-11-2004, 09:35 AM
long long time no 'see' :)

yeah, u MIA... how's things?

CIMKing
06-11-2004, 11:34 AM
yeah, u MIA... how's things?

Still kicking...preoccupied with the usual things in life...trying to please my boss..planning how to eat snake....thinking of the next career change...when and where to go holiday...and ...waiting for the car prices to drop further..hahaha

Din realise there were so many impt things to spend my money and effort on when I was looking for love in GL.

Got some lessons out of these GL lessons but sometimes wonder I could have already paid for that car I'm eyeing in full had I not been chionging GL all these years. 4 years of chionging is long to me, not long to some of the more laojiaos like norigo77....but all these money, shd easily come up to tens of thousands...there are so many better things i can put the money to...kinda regret sometimes...

peterfish
06-11-2004, 12:53 PM
If want to get a life with a Thai WL, do it with solid action rather than spend time posting and waiting for answers.
SC

This talk abt doing something rather than talking makes me think of one of my frens. Let me relate his story (3rd paty perspective):-

A few years back, two guys went to BKK for a fuck session holiday. For A (my fren), it was his first trip to BKK. He was looking forward to numerous sessions and was saving up money and sperms (not PCC for weeks). Then they went to BKK. Both went to a Ah-GO-GO bar on the first night and pick 2 gals for their O/N session. Then they both book the same 2 gals for the whole of their holidays. It was an eye opener for A which has so far only cheong HC and KTV.

From there, both guys gotten very close to the 2 gals and started to visit them during more trips to BKK and bring them over to SG for holidays. Eventually the other guy, B married the Thai woman and brought her back to Sg. As for my fren, he paid off the debt for the gal and make her go back to Uni to study. All these while, he feels that he was a knight in shining armour, rescueing the poor gal form the clutches of vices and breaking the proverty cycle for her. He felt he was doing a noble thing and for a while things were going smoothly for them.

He would visit her in BKK every 2-3 months and in-between he would bring her down to SG. He would remit money every 2 weeks to her. His life was revolved around the trips he went to Golden Miles to TT money and to buy Thai Songs. Every day he look forward to their next meeting.

Then things started to turn for the worse. Apparently the gal was seeing another man behind A's back. The whole family and that gal's frens knew abt it. That guy even slept O/N at the gal house and go partying with the gal and her frens. All these while my fren was still living in dreamland. It was only after A's gal quarrelled with that gal who got married in SG during that gal's visit back to BKK, that the married Thai gal spilled the beans out. Imagine my fren's shock and disgust when he found that he was a laughing stock. That bastard Thai gal told her frens that my fren was lousy fucker and each time she had to fake it to make him happy and other things that are too horrible to mention here.

My fren was so disgusted that her family played along with her. The even same family that he stayed with at their house, the same family that he took to Pattaya for their first ever holiday. The same mother that he helped to repay her loanshark's debts. The same father that he brought all sorts of house applicances. The same sister that he brought branded clothes and perfumes. The same group of thai frens who he paid for the drinks and KTV when they go out. And most importantly the same gal who he thought loved him and who he has quarrelled with his conservartive parents to accept her. They all betrayed him. In their eyes, he was the proverbial sucker and their money tree. He scrimped and saved to send her money. Not even willing to go cheong when he feels the urge to fuck and had to PCC just to save money! He was very faithful to her all these while.

He was initially very shocked and disgusted. Then he became angry and called the gal to confront her. You know what happened? That fucking thai bitch cried and claimed innocence. She said that the other gal was jealous and lied. She also said that the other guy was her cousin that she has "conveniently" forgotten to mention. All sort of excuses. Rubbish to me but to my fren, these were the words that he needed to hear.

Yes, you guess it. He was guilable enough to believe all her bull shit lies and resume his old ways to her and her family. From time to time, the same old issue abt that guy re-surfaced and each time, the gal will cry or be very angry with my fren for doubting her. Each time my fren falls for it and get deeper into her trap. Even when he had evidences that she was lying and had emails of her writing to the other guy, he choose to believe her. The latest lie is that it is the guy who is persistant in courting A's gal even after she rejected his love. And then she goes and watch a moive with him! What give? If you don't liek aguy, why would you go out and watch a moive with him at all? Lies, lies and more lies. Each lies everyday. New lies to cover old lies. My poor fren took them all in.

I believe in his heart, he knows the truth but somehow he beilieved he will prevail in the end. I have told him countless times to give up but he just refused to give up. Each time, he claimed that he had the upper hand, plotting new ways to teach his gal and set her in her proper place so that she knows who the boss is. But each time, when they quarrelled and the gal don't call him or refused to answer his calls, he became very sad and disorientated. But a call or sms from her, he is back to his joyial self.

My fren is still in this state of self-denial. I have given up on trying to ask him to stop. I guessed the best way for him is to go through this whole thing until one day, he fully realised that he had been taken for a fool and the one who is really in control is the gal. Then I will be there for the post emotional treatment.

Hope bros out there will gain some insights in this triak shit from this story.

peterfish
06-11-2004, 04:56 PM
peterfish,

Thanks for sharing. Haizzz as usual the same old plot. Next time if got Thai girl ask you to TT her money. You say ok. If she ask for 20000B. You transfer 2B to her. Hahaha. This one one ajarn told me one. :D

I know. My fren read "Private Dancer" and it seems what happened in the book is happening to him. Money is ok. Can earn back but emotions given out is like water poured. Cannot take back.

Malaysian Datuk
06-11-2004, 05:16 PM
I know. My fren read "Private Dancer" and it seems what happened in the book is happening to him. Money is ok. Can earn back but emotions given out is like water poured. Cannot take back.
bro i read the book and saw shades of my friends and myself in the characters of the book :(

siamcutey
06-11-2004, 11:50 PM
yeah man...felt like a bomb dropped on me...but was still quite ok lah...the previous girl with Ah Fat and Pfizer was the killer...still very naive back then.

but sometimes still wonder how is Jeab doing. Hope she's fine...sigh

Your Jeab should been "married" and probably still in Angkrit plying her trade.

Whether she is fine or not, I think you don't even need to go think. And if she one day really call you up and look for you, I am sure its not something good.

Unless she has the intention to ask you for your bank account number and also your name so as to put your name as the new condo owner in bangkok.

The day that this happens, I go Jurong to see the Sunrise.

hahaha
SC

siamcutey
06-11-2004, 11:51 PM
Money is ok. Can earn back but emotions given out is like water poured. Cannot take back.

Experience can only be bought when you use emotions to buy it. ;)

SC

norigo77
07-11-2004, 12:53 AM
... 4 years of chionging is long to me, not long to some of the more laojiaos like norigo77....

Ahem! Me also didn't cheong for very long lah... possible for some 9 to 10 years only. But in this period of time I've seen COUNTLESS bros-turned-sad-fucks-in-the-makings souls from every walk of life. It is heartening to see that some eventually got out of it and moving on (like yourself).

norigo77
07-11-2004, 01:00 AM
Money is ok. Can earn back but emotions given out is like water poured. Cannot take back.

Emotional wounds can be healed thru forgiveness... of yourself and the other party. Emotion is something intangible, so itz not like money where one can take it back physically. When we learn to forgive, we learn to let go of the emotional baggage that is tying us down and enslaving us each moment torturing our dear souls. ;)

fun4evergood
07-11-2004, 01:24 AM
Emotional wounds can be healed thru forgiveness... of yourself and the other party. Emotion is something intangible, so itz not like money where one can take it back physically. When we learn to forgive, we learn to let go of the emotional baggage that is tying us down and enslaving us each moment torturing our dear souls. ;)

good advise.....cheers ! :)

collin_23
07-11-2004, 07:39 PM
I record and play for u. :D

Whether she is fine or not, I think you don't even need to go think. And if she one day really call you up and look for you, I am sure its not something good.

Unless she has the intention to ask you for your bank account number and also your name so as to put your name as the new condo owner in bangkok.

hahaha
SC

collin_23
07-11-2004, 07:43 PM
This hse I went the girls too hot already for me. I hate waiting. Ask them many say they got booking everynight? Kaoz...sianz...looking for my prey elsewhere. :D

Don't want wait can try the hse b4 the previous H10 4 eye OKT now ja gar one think is H54. Try the hse b4 H54 and H66, 70, 72.

This hse wu lu enough but I try b4 1 tua neh bu single digit service SOP to CMI. Maybe cause I spend 40 bucks only. Haha... :D

Relac Fats
08-11-2004, 04:38 PM
Ah Fat and Pfizer,
Am really interested to know how's Ann doing? Just some mundane stuff and happenings in her life can liao...nothing confidential...just kaypoh how's she doing...she still leaves an impression on me after this 2 years...she's quite a girl:) If ok, can pm me, if not, it's ok too.

shhhh.... dun mention my name so loud. now everybody knows my name. alamak..

hehehe...

collin_23
08-11-2004, 04:47 PM
keke...U no rep yet cause u no have 50 posts but u got the heart can already. I respect seniors one. I junior only. No prob. :)

hehehe...

siamcutey
08-11-2004, 11:26 PM

hehehe...

The "3 musketeers" Relac Fats, Pfizer and CIMking.

How can I forget these 3? I can't even remember the thread they posted and talking all over it. Something tirak something

After a few pages then I got bored of reading. Till one day i read that it actually reaches quite a number of pages. I think about 100, i think. I took a look and see, this guys can really lend a shoulder here and there and talking about their tiraks. But I think it was an eye-opener especially for the 3 of them because they went through the whole process. The lessons learnt from it will never be forgotten.

Still can remember 5 years back, where I have to knock the whole wall myself. No one to offer advise, etc. It was a good lesson and experiences learnt out from it.

Luckily my faen gaow went England, if not I might still be in a daze. She taught me a lot of things in life.

She "taught" me not to take love seriously. Because she never took it seriously. She took "money" more seriously.

She "taught" me that nothing in life is too difficult to learn, especially the Thai Language. Because without her "inspiration", I would not have gone to learn it to prove her wrong and make her eat her words that I can never speak Thai.

She "taught" me that the Thais simply cannot be trusted. Irregardless whether is it Money or Love.

She "taught" me that telling a white lie doesn't hurt but in actual fact it does.

She even "taught" me that she will not go to work in the Flesh Trade, but in actual fact broke her promise by going to England to "get married" and get fucked by numerous men. Her constant pain of her womb couldn't even stop her from working in the flesh trade. Promises meant nothing.

She is my "ah charn". Without her, I would not have written a 14 page story of what happened between me and her and posted in Tokcok. This story is the only one I felt worth archiving over 5 years. Because it makes me think back again and again.

I don't feel sore over it, and actually really want to meet up with her one day.
To tell her that the 1st time I ate Som Tam Pu Pla La with her simply still etches in my mind. Because it stinks in the mouth, its hot and smells. And of course blame her why she never brought me to Ratchada, RCA, Patpong to see the girls and instead kept me at Srinakarin.

Such incidents and experiences can make one stronger out from it or fall in deeper into it.

I am considered LUCKY

Or am I not LUCKY

Or is it Lady Luck smiling on me.

I hope Luck stays with me all these while

hahaha
SC

Bonker911
09-11-2004, 12:22 AM
She is my "ah charn". Without her, I would not have written a 14 page story of what happened between me and her and posted in Tokcok. This story is the only one I felt worth archiving over 5 years. Because it makes me think back again and again.
Like the fabled Scheherazade of the "The Arabian Nights", I find the many tirak tales shared here infinitely insightful. I admit I am strangely hooked on the topic. Hope (one day) to have the chance to read the SC-Nana chapter.

siamcutey
09-11-2004, 12:32 AM
Like the fabled Scheherazade of the "The Arabian Nights", I find the many tirak tales shared here infinitely insightful. I admit I am strangely hooked on the topic. Hope (one day) to have the chance to read the SC-Nana chapter.

U must have read it before, if not how you know Nana was her so-called milk name? :p

hahaha
SC

hoosdathu
09-11-2004, 02:56 AM

hahaha
SC

hi, is this jeab the gal #97 from 66e? spent some ONs with her last time and overheard her talking to some guy in london sometimes too :p she's very frank with me too, even as she called me tirak tirak also... never promised i'm her ONLY one, just told me she loved me but not sure things could work out or not...

hoosdathu
09-11-2004, 03:09 AM
anyway, i noticed nobody answered bro chelsea's topic directly... haha... maybe i'd be the first then:

the curvy gal 99 Ying in this hse calls me her tirak. but i'm trying to keep a hold on myself at the moment and not sia dtang yer yer. there was a few times when she said she missed me or felt unwell, then i went to book her for ON just to hug her or ST if i didnt have enough $...

fortunately, now getting wiser to the KC game liaoz, with so much advice by fellow samsters. a real coincidence my former tirak Jeab/Jiab (i called her Tiak last time, not too sure of the pronunciation then) is also tirak to some fellow bros here. maybe that sort of waked me up... WLs are here to find $, not BFs... samsters are there to find sex, not love...

peterfish
09-11-2004, 08:27 AM
Such incidents and experiences can make one stronger out from it or fall in deeper into it.

I am considered LUCKY

Or am I not LUCKY

Or is it Lady Luck smiling on me.

I hope Luck stays with me all these while

hahaha
SC

You are lucky. If not, you would have been destroyed by this Thai Tirak shit and wouldn't be able to pick yourself up and wouldn't be in this forum today.

collin_23
09-11-2004, 09:05 AM
Haha...papaya salad...u forgot patong and many others...keke...Lao, Cambodia and vietnam nearby only.

Moving forward. Relationship now is always customer basis. Sa mi, husband, lao gong, dear, darling, tirak, honey, sugar dumpling , boyfriend anything she call u also no point. She make love raw with u also cannot be taken as she loves u. It can only be a 'dating' thing till she back than your problem will start.

Esp the ang pais, dream more cause u forgot y she is ang? :cool:

Relac Fats
09-11-2004, 09:41 AM
keke...U no rep yet cause u no have 50 posts but u got the heart can already. I respect seniors one. I junior only. No prob. :)

ai yah, what seniors, juniors... as far as i am concerned, there is no seniority here.

i hope i can be of some help to bros who are going through this tirak process. if there is something worth contributing, then i will appear, if not, i will just be a bystander, keeping my mouth shut and comments to myself.

RF

Relac Fats
09-11-2004, 10:13 AM
The "3 musketeers" Relac Fats, Pfizer and CIMking.

How can I forget these 3? I can't even remember the thread they posted and talking all over it. Something tirak something

hehe... it really nice to be remembered as the 3 musketeers. i would call it the cyberspace-tirak-big-reunion-gang. but i like your version as well.

if i am not wrong, we were only the offical trio to admit sharing the same tirak. anyone want to challenge that? but be warned that the truth is not for faint-hearted. so pls go for FFI first before revealing it here. :)

hey, i cant remember the thread too. hack, i suspect it wont even exist in the datebase. but it was fun posting there.

enough reminiscing. the reason why i seldom post nowadays is because i like to play the bystander role and watch everything unfold from the sideline. sometimes when i think those bros are in for a ride, i would keep those comment to myself and let them be. some of them just wont take advises of any sort, they would rather live through the whole experiences, come back battered and bruised and admit defeat. only those hardcores will bounce straight back and ready to charge head-on into tirak land again. i give them the thumbs up for their courage but not their stupidity.

there is a interesting saga going on elsewhere that i watch ernestly when each episode unfolds. though roughly i know how it gonna end, but i just like the soap opera nature of it. ;)

RF

Bonker911
09-11-2004, 02:12 PM
U must have read it before, if not how you know Nana was her so-called milk name?
Nope, never read it as not a member of Tokcok. Know her name as you posted it in SB once.

Still waiting for the "milk-time" story (then can sleep well), or would you prefer to share you lastest "XXX nights and counting..." instead.

collin_23
09-11-2004, 06:37 PM
keke...I think I considered hardcore and superb stupidity. :(

Stop now cause final conclusion I am not special. It is just SOP. :cool:

hehe... it really nice to be remembered as the 3 musketeers. i would call it the cyberspace-tirak-big-reunion-gang. but i like your version as well.

if i am not wrong, we were only the offical trio to admit sharing the same tirak. anyone want to challenge that? but be warned that the truth is not for faint-hearted. so pls go for FFI first before revealing it here.

hey, i cant remember the thread too. hack, i suspect it wont even exist in the datebase. but it was fun posting there.

enough reminiscing. the reason why i seldom post nowadays is because i like to play the bystander role and watch everything unfold from the sideline. sometimes when i think those bros are in for a ride, i would keep those comment to myself and let them be. some of them just wont take advises of any sort, they would rather live through the whole experiences, come back battered and bruised and admit defeat. only those hardcores will bounce straight back and ready to charge head-on into tirak land again. i give them the thumbs up for their courage but not their stupidity.

there is a interesting saga going on elsewhere that i watch ernestly when each episode unfolds. though roughly i know how it gonna end, but i just like the soap opera nature of it.

RF

keet
13-11-2004, 01:52 AM
hi, is this jeab the gal #97 from 66e? spent some ONs with her last time and overheard her talking to some guy in london sometimes too :p she's very frank with me too, even as she called me tirak tirak also... never promised i'm her ONLY one, just told me she loved me but not sure things could work out or not...

this Jaeb? http://www.thephotostation.net/photopost/data/9623/1825DSC00010-med.JPG ;)

hoosdathu
18-11-2004, 04:37 AM
this Jaeb? http://www.thephotostation.net/photopost/data/9623/1825DSC00010-med.JPG ;)

hey, she's the one :)