PDA

View Full Version : MEi Qi of Hougang

JanInnosT
01-11-2004, 09:05 AM
Thanks to 2 bros here I went to look for her at a new place (684).

Opted for 1.5hrs with the free scrub. It was very relaxing and soothing.

All I can say is that her JG skills are good. She starts with massaging of the testicles and areas around the shaft. Sheslowly builds up the tension so that when you cum the feeling is estacy.

There is only I TN place in 684 and its facing 682.

Thanks Bro Ian for recommendation. If you guys go tell them that 'Eee Ern (Ian)' recommended. I got great service after I mentioned his name to Mei Qi aka Cindy.

robinhood
01-11-2004, 09:09 AM

All I can say is that her JG skills are good. She starts with massaging of the testicles and areas around the shaft. Sheslowly builds up the tension so that when you cum the feeling is estacy.

Thanks Bro Ian for recommendation. If you guys go tell them that 'Eee Ern (Ian)' recommended. I got great service after I mentioned his name to Mei Qi aka Cindy.
Bro, wats d damage?? :p

JanInnosT
01-11-2004, 09:12 AM
1Hr 30, HJ 30

winterfox
01-11-2004, 12:50 PM

Mei Qi is the gal mentioned in the "maze TN @ HG st21" thread.
Click HERE (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=556040&postcount=19) to read my FR on her.
She jus called me to find her, overall she's a nice gal.

superman69
02-11-2004, 08:38 PM
I went to HG 684 this afternoon, Mei Qi was suprise that I know her. Rushing for time tried her for 1 hr. Her massaging quite good and JG skill are good. Ask her how much she said up to you, I think she know that I got her information from this website. Thanks Bro for the introduction.

orche
05-11-2004, 03:00 PM
I went to HG 684 this afternoon, Mei Qi was suprise that I know her. Rushing for time tried her for 1 hr. Her massaging quite good and JG skill are good. Ask her how much she said up to you, I think she know that I got her information from this website. Thanks Bro for the introduction.

Up to us? Sound like the Indian veg. restaurant downtown that let the customer pay whatever they see fit. Good mkting tactics, But bros , don't pay $1 oh, it also mean your first & last visit.

Beyond JG & rabba, any other forms of service?
:confused:

flowdown
05-11-2004, 03:10 PM
Mei Qi is the gal mentioned in the "maze TN @ HG st21" thread.
Click HERE (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=556040&postcount=19) to read my FR on her.
She jus called me to find her, overall she's a nice gal.

Good Fr . I up for u

Innoncent$
05-11-2004, 08:45 PM
Wah!!!

Mei Qi, her own Thread! Some gal and some guy.... :cool:

YELLOW
05-11-2004, 09:56 PM
dEAR ALL,

WHERE IS MEI QI WORKING??
I NOE ITS SOMEWHERE IN HOUGANG......BLK 684 BUT AVE WHAT HUH??

PLS ENLIGHTEN..........IS IT NEAR KOVAN??

tHANKS

superman69
05-11-2004, 11:00 PM
If I paid $1 then I won't be able to post in the thread anymore hee...hee! Basically she looks ok only but her skill good lor! Never try any other service bec next door got ppl maybe can hear! I only rabba her nana but don't let me lick, any bro know if that's her or maybe I first time there? Anyway, the address is as folllows:\
Blk 684, HG Ave 8, #01-957
Tel: 63865108.
Very easy to find, infront & behind is carpark.
Overall the place is quite ok but they never change the towel after I used. Ask why put back she said later then change, don't believe!!!Up to us? Sound like the Indian veg. restaurant downtown that let the customer pay whatever they see fit. Good mkting tactics, But bros , don't pay $1 oh, it also mean your first & last visit.

Beyond JG & rabba, any other forms of service?
:confused:

Innoncent$
07-11-2004, 04:18 PM
If I paid $1 then I won't be able to post in the thread anymore hee...hee! Basically she looks ok only but her skill good lor! Never try any other service bec next door got ppl maybe can hear! I only rabba her nana but don't let me lick, any bro know if that's her or maybe I first time there? Anyway, the address is as folllows:\
Blk 684, HG Ave 8, #01-957
Tel: 63865108.
Very easy to find, infront & behind is carpark.
Overall the place is quite ok but they never change the towel after I used. Ask why put back she said later then change, don't believe!!!

Seem like everywhere is the same! Perhaps, they are trying to cut cost due to low customers...!? :confused:

waterygal
07-11-2004, 06:06 PM
Seem like everywhere is the same! Perhaps, they are trying to cut cost due to low customers...!? :confused:

never changed mean no Ex-service. it this the same every where

waterygal
07-11-2004, 06:40 PM
we should enjoy the whole of the TN first. Keep adv and the opportunity will soon gone. like else where such as Xin Yuan or Kang Hua. Do less with more.
LP ma ......

GreenHorny
08-11-2004, 01:10 PM
Hey Bros.. MEi Qi new tuina ..are there any other gals worth a mention..cos if u go there.. and she is in service..who is the nxt best choice.???

orche
08-11-2004, 02:12 PM
[QUOTE=superman69]If I paid $1 then I won't be able to post in the thread anymore hee...hee! Basically she looks ok only but her skill good lor! Never try any other service bec next door got ppl maybe can hear! I only rabba her nana but don't let me lick, any bro know if that's her or maybe I first time there?

Hi bro superman69,

did u manage to unhook her bra or rabba outside against her shirt.
:D

Don't mind sharing hor?

08-11-2004, 08:53 PM
[QUOTE=superman69]If I paid $1 then I won't be able to post in the thread anymore hee...hee! Basically she looks ok only but her skill good lor! Never try any other service bec next door got ppl maybe can hear! I only rabba her nana but don't let me lick, any bro know if that's her or maybe I first time there?

Hi bro superman69,

Don't mind sharing hor?

A cup onli, what to rabba ? her blackcurrents ?

hunter1222
08-11-2004, 09:32 PM

Waaa...looks like I have been working too hard...There's a TN shop opp. my home??!! :eek: Funny, the last time I walked around there the only one I saw was a foot reflex shop plus a whole bunch of saloon. Humm...come to think of it, there seems to be a mushrooming of saloon around here (can easily count 10 in a glance). Anyway thanks for the info man :D . Will check out the joint when I find the time.

Innoncent$
09-11-2004, 10:49 AM
Waaa...looks like I have been working too hard...There's a TN shop opp. my home??!! :eek: Funny, the last time I walked around there the only one I saw was a foot reflex shop plus a whole bunch of saloon. .

The nearest you are to the place, the less awareness that you will be.. is okay lar!!! :D

orche
09-11-2004, 11:02 AM
Waaa...looks like I have been working too hard...There's a TN shop opp. my home??!! :eek: Funny, the last time I walked around there the only one I saw was a foot reflex shop plus a whole bunch of saloon.

Hi bro hunter1222,

Search no more, you just mentioned the place.:D

slicky2012
09-11-2004, 03:16 PM
Went down today at about 12.30pm after reading the thread. She just arrived and brought me to second floor where the rooms are. There are only two rooms, big enough to put in one high bed and about one and a half feet of space for her to move. One look at her, above average but friendly. The back massage is above average with enough strength to spare. She combed all area but the front was more of scratching. When she asked to massage the inner thigh, she goes straight to my dick and started the JG without asking me. The JG is good and relaxing with her taking her time. About 15mins, I unloaded. This is where I liked about her, she cleaned up for me using towel, gently and carefully, make sure all cum is cleaned. What I don't like about the place is that you have to wrap a towel to go down to first floor toilet to wash and the toilet is next to the backdoor which is open. People can see from outside because it is a open air carpark.

Damage: $30 for 1 hr, JG $30
RTU: Maybe
Very nice and friendly lady and she even offer to massage me further when there is still time.

Redoxan
09-11-2004, 03:28 PM
Is there other service such as BJ, FJ here..

Or does she do special FJ outside..

Innoncent$
09-11-2004, 04:08 PM
Is there other service such as BJ, FJ here..

Or does she do special FJ outside..

You may like to try and ask her for your next visit. Who know that you get more special than others!!! Well, you never know! :D

hunter1222
09-11-2004, 05:22 PM
Hi bro hunter1222,

Search no more, you just mentioned the place.:D

Took a detour after work and took some time to walk around just now. There is a new TN shop there (Nope. Not the foot reflex shop) The shop have dark glasss one right? And its was a saloon next to a barber shop. No wonder I never notice it :p . Also the foot reflex shop is clear glass and does pure foot reflex only? (Never went in before ^_^')

funguy18m
09-11-2004, 06:02 PM
What time does it open?

Innoncent$
09-11-2004, 08:43 PM
What time does it open?

To my undersanding.. Usually the shop not open till after the noon (i.e. after 12 noon)!!!! :D

slicky2012
10-11-2004, 11:36 AM
I did not ask if there is BJ or FJ. On my way out , I saw one PRC with big boob, looks ok. Never ask for the name. Did any bro here have FR on this big boob mama.

orche
10-11-2004, 01:15 PM
I did not ask if there is BJ or FJ. On my way out , I saw one PRC with big boob, looks ok. Never ask for the name. Did any bro here have FR on this big boob mama.

Bro slicky2012,

When I first visited this shop, saw big mama doing foot massage for senior citizen, thought I entered wrong shop.:eek:

I think she only provides 'hard-core' service to elderly only. But u can try if u have fetish for her. :D

Cheers

slicky2012
13-11-2004, 12:02 AM
Thank you for the info

hunny
15-11-2004, 05:12 PM
passed by there today.... shop with black glass between fashion shop and joss paper shop.... wanted to go in but paiseh as the girl from the fashion shop was standing outside looking and some aunties were at the joss paper shop chatting. any bros tried a more discreet way of going in and coming out? please advise :)

slicky2012
16-11-2004, 10:26 AM
I felt the same too. When I was there, I was sought of chicken out abit because of the aunty selling clothes staring at you and the those people buying joss-sticks. In the end I told myself that I don't stay there so what the heck, go in anyway. I notice the backdoor is alway open. Maybe can try going in from there.

orche
16-11-2004, 02:04 PM
passed by there today.... shop with black glass between fashion shop and joss paper shop.... wanted to go in but paiseh as the girl from the fashion shop was standing outside looking and some aunties were at the joss paper shop chatting. any bros tried a more discreet way of going in and coming out? please advise :)

Hi bros hunny & slicky 2012,

I know how you all feel. Don't blame the neighbouring shop-owners 'cos u are pacing around their shops like a fugitive.

Let me share some tricks with u.

1. Walk toward the shop at normal pace, push the dr & enter (not so wide until all the ppl outside see fat mama). Thing happen so fast that nobody notices. Unless u slow dn & turn back & grin left & rt @ the uncles & aunties.

2. Avoid lunch hour from 12-2pm.

3. TN shop u patronise should not be too close to home or wking place.

4. Enter by bk dr fr car park. Make sure u enter the right dr. If not, u scare the shits out of the uncles & aunties.

5. If all the above fail, last resort only, put on a balacava.

kan kan lai!

superman69
16-11-2004, 07:18 PM
Hi Bro Orche,
Didn't unhook her bra but manage to lift her bra up and rabba her nana, I put my hand inside her shirt. Quite small actually! At first when I raba her she will try to push away but I was about to cum, she let go a little until you cum!

Hi bro superman69,

Don't mind sharing hor?

EatRight
16-11-2004, 08:10 PM
guys, i think the one that one of you mentioned 684 beside the fashion shop and joss stick shop is not the one where mei qi is working. because i just went there today, and to my disappointment, it is a shit experience.

went there around 2pm, entered the shop swiftly and there are only 3 PRRC, 30+, chatting there. one of them ask me how long i want, i said 1 hr is enuff. then i asked for meiqi, she said no such person here. ask her again cindy, she said this shop only the 3 of them, never had a mei qi or cindy around before, den i realise knn wrong shop liao.

but bor bian, still carry on lor do 1 pao den see how. so ask the most chio one among them(still very bad la),xiao yu, to massage me. went in, massage xxx see time already 45 min pass, y still nv pop the que. buey loon liao, ask her for special. knn she tell me this shop is decent one.. i almost fell off the bed, ask her again, cannot do special here? she said yes. ask her no body here got do extra service? she also say yes. wah biang, waste 1 hr there , anyway her massage sucks too... still dare tell me she graduated from wat shit beijing dunno wat massage school..

bro, 684 tn is not the one with meiqi. while other kind bro in this tread who knows the real location in hougang where she works, can pls pm me?

in the end, still went JC, this one is nice story, tell you guys about it in that tread. her name is helen, damn good nice....

hunny
16-11-2004, 11:25 PM
Hi bros hunny & slicky 2012,

I know how you all feel. Don't blame the neighbouring shop-owners 'cos u are pacing around their shops like a fugitive.

Let me share some tricks with u.

1. Walk toward the shop at normal pace, push the dr & enter (not so wide until all the ppl outside see fat mama). Thing happen so fast that nobody notices. Unless u slow dn & turn back & grin left & rt @ the uncles & aunties.

2. Avoid lunch hour from 12-2pm.

3. TN shop u patronise should not be too close to home or wking place.

4. Enter by bk dr fr car park. Make sure u enter the right dr. If not, u scare the shits out of the uncles & aunties.

5. If all the above fail, last resort only, put on a balacava.

kan kan lai!

thanks bro orche for your kind tips and encouragement.... but recently there seems to have no FR on meiqi's performance.... dunno how is she now as i am a person who likes JG lot lot cos it is song song.... u got any1 else to recommend?

Majestic Angel
17-11-2004, 12:34 AM
Is the place near Bowen Secondary school?? I stay near there only... and the
age of the lady ??? I still cannot find the place ... :confused:

EatRight
17-11-2004, 12:39 AM
hi guys, newbie here. Read all the post in this thread, tot mei qi can be a good deal. So went down to hougang 684 today. Went there as per described, between a fashion shop and a joss stick shop.

Reach at around 2pm, went in swiftly and saw this 3 PRC inside, 30+ age. So I ask her for mei qi, they say no such person, so I ask again for cindy, she say the only people working there is the 3 of them… knn know I went wrong tn liao.

But whatever, since already there might as well, anyway didi need a good shaking. Pick the chioest among the 3 (but frankly still looks 3/10) , xiao yu to serve me. Went into the bed area, not even a cubicle, only got curtain sianz.

Anyhow massage went on for 45 mins, until which I became very puzzled. haven ask that question yet? Waited another 5 more min and I buey loon liao, so pop the question to her. “err.. do you do special here?” (actually all in chinese language la) she said “no, I dun do special” wah knn… I almost fell off the bed. Then I ask again “the other 2 oso dun do special isit?” …. “no! this shop is decent one, my massage skill is really fm … blar blar” wah biang eh.. die mann, wasted 1 hr here in this deeecent TN.

Den some more she still tell me things like, “wah, you so young thinking of these type of things ah..” (anyway I mid 20s lor, not that young afterall) “I still have 1 kid….. if I want I would had went to JC or GL to work liao, not here” nb.. still ganna lectured..
Quickly change, pay and f*** off….

Feel damn sucks.. sitting in my car, cannot convince my didi to go home, so adventure to JC… JC story is good…
Post the link at JC thread later.

By the way, any kind bro can pm me the correct location for mei qi thanks….

EatRight
17-11-2004, 12:52 AM
testing testing... why rely post canot see my own message one???

Innoncent$
17-11-2004, 09:58 AM
hi guys, newbie here. Read all the post in this thread, tot mei qi can be a good deal. So went down to hougang 684 today. Went there as per described, between a fashion shop and a joss stick shop.

Reach at around 2pm, went in swiftly and saw this 3 PRC inside, 30+ age. So I ask her for mei qi, they say no such person, so I ask again for cindy, she say the only people working there is the 3 of them… knn know I went wrong tn liao.

But whatever, since already there might as well, anyway didi need a good shaking. Pick the chioest among the 3 (but frankly still looks 3/10) , xiao yu to serve me. Went into the bed area, not even a cubicle, only got curtain sianz.

Anyhow massage went on for 45 mins, until which I became very puzzled. haven ask that question yet? Waited another 5 more min and I buey loon liao, so pop the question to her. “err.. do you do special here?” (actually all in chinese language la) she said “no, I dun do special” wah knn… I almost fell off the bed. Then I ask again “the other 2 oso dun do special isit?” …. “no! this shop is decent one, my massage skill is really fm … blar blar” wah biang eh.. die mann, wasted 1 hr here in this deeecent TN.

Den some more she still tell me things like, “wah, you so young thinking of these type of things ah..” (anyway I mid 20s lor, not that young afterall) “I still have 1 kid….. if I want I would had went to JC or GL to work liao, not here” nb.. still ganna lectured..
Quickly change, pay and f*** off….

Feel damn sucks.. sitting in my car, cannot convince my didi to go home, so adventure to JC… JC story is good…
Post the link at JC thread later.

By the way, any kind bro can pm me the correct location for mei qi thanks….

I bet you went to the wrong shop liao!!! You must be went to the corner one and beside the shop is a hair dressing shop, right!?

You should look for the flower shop!!!

slicky2012
17-11-2004, 10:10 AM
Hi Bro,
Your description of the location is right. The shop is just beside a clothing shop with a aunty alway stand outside. In front of the TN shop there is a banner stated the price of the service. Are there two TN shop in 684?

orche
17-11-2004, 10:43 AM
thanks bro orche for your kind tips and encouragement.... but recently there seems to have no FR on meiqi's performance.... dunno how is she now as i am a person who likes JG lot lot cos it is song song.... u got any1 else to recommend?

U have not stepped in & u are enquiring her performance? There are so many fr listed before. & I can vouch they are true, score wise.

The challenge here is breaking her self-defence mechanism, rt all bros?

The rest is for u to find out & for us to know.
:p

superman69
18-11-2004, 01:11 AM
Bro,

The address is Blk 684, Hougang Ave 8, #01-957 Tel: 6386xxxx.
Enjoy.Is the place near Bowen Secondary school?? I stay near there only... and the
age of the lady ??? I still cannot find the place ... :confused:

EatRight
18-11-2004, 01:22 AM
I bet you went to the wrong shop liao!!! You must be went to the corner one and beside the shop is a hair dressing shop, right!?

You should look for the flower shop!!!

the correct one is beside a flower shop? isit still at 684? tot i went one round but still no avail. anyway will go down one more time to check it out.

EatRight
18-11-2004, 02:02 AM
here is the 2 part in JC as i said earlier.

thread: new joint in JC. (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=650361&postcount=12)

EatRight
18-11-2004, 02:06 AM
thanks alot bro orche, up your pt for that pm... cheers.

funguy18m
18-11-2004, 07:48 AM
You cant up any reputation points if you do not have rep power.

Innoncent$
18-11-2004, 11:54 AM
the correct one is beside a flower shop? isit still at 684? tot i went one round but still no avail. anyway will go down one more time to check it out.

Yes the one near the flower shop!!! :D

orche
18-11-2004, 12:06 PM
thanks alot bro orche, up your pt for that pm... cheers.

Bro EatRight,

Thank u, but bro funguy18m is right, 0 rep power cannot up points.

U have to post at least 50 posts to gain 1 rep point to qualify.

I guess we 2 have to work a lot harder. add oil!

Saw your JC thread, are u sure helen is a good looker? cos her previous fr is negative. Maybe u can reply me in the JC thread, old birds are watching. cheers.

:)

Innoncent$
18-11-2004, 10:07 PM
I not very sure is advisable to put this openly for discussion at here: After second thought, I decided to shoot it at here!

A lot of TN worker like to be ang pei, and gain more from income. Automatically, more publicity of the person will be increased. Yeah! I bet you all agreed with me. When such person started to face problem due to the publicity that had gain from the forum had threaten the person breads and butter. They started to put the blame on the forum or publicity that had gained. At this time, definitly some american hero will step in to rescue the beauty. Some come in moderate form but some come in more aggressive way! This can be know as the forms, approach you by request or posting with vulgar wording in the thread or minus your reputation point. All these are nothing. The most interesting thing that caught my attention was the power of beauty to influence or dominate same samsters at here to believe and listen or obey accordingly. I don't wish to name the persons at here but I hope after he had read my posting may help him to be more sensible.

I started with HC then TN for years. I never falled into beauty trap, of course not that I am good.. just that I knew the line and where is the line draw!!!

Until now, still some samsters still want to stop me or minus my reputation pts from the old story Bishan Update to this MeiQi TN. I am really puzzled with the intention or moves. Whatever or however that is not my concern. i am posting here for inforamtion sharing and the fact. If anyone still not happy with that .. I am welcome you to make your point as a bright man! Good day dudes!!!

GuyonGal
18-11-2004, 10:41 PM
Aiyo! so got this kind of gu-gu-man!!! kekekeke!!!

EatRight
18-11-2004, 10:44 PM
oic.. sorrie about that then bro orche, but i will make it a pt to up your rep once i hit 50.. cheers.

anyway, i read the FR about helen in JC thread as well, however, im not too certain are we refering to the same person. i think is different TN shop. if any bro can correct me, pls let me know...

stevee
19-11-2004, 10:11 AM
Bro,

The address is Blk 684, Hougang Ave 8, #01-957 Tel: 6386xxxx.
Enjoy.

Hi Bro

Been there previous night. The boss there insist there is no Mei Qi working there. Says never heard of this name. Claims that if got biz, he surely want to do but really no Mei Qi.

Innoncent$
19-11-2004, 10:13 AM
Hi Bro

Been there previous night. The boss there insist there is no Mei Qi working there. Says never heard of this name. Claims that if got biz, he surely want to do but really no Mei Qi.

She no longer there liao!!! Sorry I had no idea where is she now? Maybe soomeone take her for own!!!

orche
19-11-2004, 11:04 AM
She no longer there liao!!! Sorry I had no idea where is she now? Maybe soomeone take her for own!!!

The reason due to unconfirmed disapperance could be due to the following:

1. Cannot handle overnight fame. She know about our forum. She said it is 'seah liu'. Imagine a thread devoted to a single person.

2. Kanna 'ta po' by some 'suai ga'.

3. Stress-out, handle to many HJ & JG, the 'gen' or veins near ner palm exploded. Got to be hospitalised.

4. Big Mama got red-eyed, gave me Mei Qi an elbow or 'boot out'.:D

slicky2012
20-11-2004, 12:38 AM
what a pity, Mei Qi aka Cindy is no longer there. Bro Ivan, any idea where she is?

funguy18m
20-11-2004, 09:57 AM
Hi Bro

Hmmm something really wrong here.

How come the boss said there was never a girl called Mei Qi there?

If she was working there her boss would say she no longer working there and not say no such girl there?

slicky2012
22-11-2004, 11:44 AM
Maybe you can try asking for Cindy instead of Mei Qi. That is what I ask the othertime.

Innoncent$
22-11-2004, 05:19 PM
Maybe you can try asking for Cindy instead of Mei Qi. That is what I ask the othertime.

She called herself cindy is it??? :confused:

winterfox
22-11-2004, 09:26 PM
Hi to all bros,
Mei Qi now is back to Blk 210 HG. Cheers :p

GreenHorny
23-11-2004, 01:05 AM
:D gREETings all Bros/.
Yep Heard from Mei QI says her ex boss at 210 ask her go back work... and she is giving serious consideration..Guess she has made her choice..haha...
So wads the price she charge now? any bros any ideas?

Innoncent$
23-11-2004, 05:05 PM
Hi to all bros,
Mei Qi now is back to Blk 210 HG. Cheers :p

Great to hear that! I yet to try her!!! :D

Bumei
03-12-2004, 01:50 AM
MeiQi working at B210 HG ST21 02-249 rear entrance facing carpark tel: 6343xxxx gd luck

Innoncent$
03-12-2004, 05:49 PM
MeiQi working at B210 HG ST21 02-249 rear entrance facing carpark tel: 6343xxxx gd luck

She not easy to book. Some more go work so late. :confused:

humblejunior
03-12-2004, 08:10 PM
hmmm.... brudder,can give more detail ino on hw to get there. sori but me nt familiar w HG territory.......thks

21-04-2005, 11:47 PM

quite confused bro. is she at blk 684 or 210 or 678?somem said she is at 684?
i know a few shops had closed over this st 21.Went recce at blk 684 .the one at 684 damn small place right?But no such girl leh.unhappy about it,i continued my search at blk 678 .nicer and much bigger place but still no Meiqi.Just settled for a massage here for $30 as it was getting late.Quite satisfying overall,even though couldnt locate this MeiQi.

ultra007
01-05-2005, 05:26 PM
My friend mentioned that Meiqi is now working at a new shop in upper serangoon. It is opposite a Mobil Station near to hougang side. :D

akaza24
02-05-2005, 02:37 PM
My friend mentioned that Meiqi is now working at a new shop in upper serangoon. It is opposite a Mobil Station near to hougang side. :D

Issit the new Blue Rose outlet near Kovan mrt?

ultra007
02-05-2005, 03:09 PM
No. The place is near to Kovan MRT also. Its the shop houses with Teochew porridge below. Opposite Mobil Station and the JC.

vic88
02-05-2005, 05:09 PM
The joint she is working now is called Xin Yu 2005, near a Singapore Pools oulet, opposite mobil and Serangoon JC. Saw her there, but not sure whether she is called meiqi there, she may change her name.

Nakata6
03-05-2005, 12:27 PM
mm.. JG, i think i need one soon.. might visit the place.. :)

sextrooper
08-05-2005, 04:07 PM

Trying to call her HP but nvr on. think she changed number oreadi. MQ start working now oso nvr informed regular customer like me, so :mad:

Songsong77
09-05-2005, 12:21 PM
The joint she is working now is called Xin Yu 2005, near a Singapore Pools oulet, opposite mobil and Serangoon JC. Saw her there, but not sure whether she is called meiqi there, she may change her name.

Wa, this place quite crowded with people at night...difficult to be tactical...

YELLOW
18-05-2005, 09:40 PM
bros i just called xy 2005 abt 5mins again....they say meiqi has gone bak to haerbin..... ::{{{{{

Bily
19-05-2005, 09:54 PM
Hi all bros,

I have just got a latest infor that mei qi is bk fm china yesterday,she will be working at her usual place (upper seragoon Rd) 2morrow, bros who miss her badly got 2 call n book her fast, otherwise she may gone missing again.

Enjoy n cheer! : :)

Siong2
20-05-2005, 10:02 AM
Bro, which blk? it's quite confusing here... all 3 address mentioned earlier are at HG...

Bily
24-05-2005, 07:49 PM
Bro, which blk? it's quite confusing here... all 3 address mentioned earlier are at HG...

Hi all Bro, she is now working at a newly open TN shop known as(Qian Zhi TN) located at blk 108, HG Ave 1, Lor Ah soo, (Nxt 2 Yu Yang Sang). Unit no:01-1273, Rear entrance,Tel: 62849620. Gd luck : :)

courtlynette
24-05-2005, 09:15 PM
i wonder whether u guys know of one of these seedy place at yishun-blk 106. it is a residential place at the 2nd level. Quite a number of PRC but not all 'can look'. Preferable to go after 2000hrs cause got more gals. Fees for a 1 hour massage is 30. Hj depend on each of the gals (30-50). I went there a couple of times but only saw a few good looking gals on a few occasion. Can try your luck

lina
25-05-2005, 10:03 AM
hi Bro,

Heard somebody mentioned abt hougang blk 108, any recommendation.

thks :)

ultra007
26-05-2005, 05:48 PM
Hmm,
that's funny. Have confirmed with my friend that she is still working at XinYu 2005 in Upper Serangoon. Anyway, the ambience there is ok, everything still new.