PDA

View Full Version : Wifey's cousin!

leeml69
07-08-2011, 03:47 PM
Let's go straight to e pt! My mother-in-law was a Malaysian, almost all her relatives r still living over there! I remembered I 1st saw my wifey's cousin at my wedding dinner, she was abt 16 yrs old! She is v pleasant looking n have a v sweet smile! Her body was those of a 'little girl' so I didn't pay much int in her although whenever she was present, she just have this 'smell' tat only a sty have! I enjoyed tat alot!

leeml69
07-08-2011, 03:59 PM
Fastforward to 2 yrs later! One day my mother in law called my wife n asked whether we could help her! She said tat my wifey's cousin, Michelle, have completed her studies n came to wk in S'pore! But she finds it v troublesome n tiring to travel back n fro to JB everyday! So my MIL asked can she come n stay with us? We have 2 extra rooms as we r childless! I wanted to object to it as my wife n I actually used e whole house as our playground n we r used to doing what we want but if there's a stanger in e house we couldn't b as free as b4 liao! Beside I can't really recall how she looked like, But being e gd SIL, I agreed to let Michelle stay at our place! She even promised tat she will go back to JB over e wk end so as not to disturb us tat much!

leeml69
07-08-2011, 04:07 PM
On e day tat Michelle shifted into my place, I was so low morale till I saw her! She's now 18 yrs old! She still have e v present sty look but e diff is her body have developed! Her boobs r at least 32-34 C, her waistline is at most 27 n her butt is firm n perky! She was wearing e ultra shorts tat showed e full length of her white, tender n slender long legs! She was wearing a white spaghetti stripe tops n on a few occasions tat she bent down, I can see her boobs saying hi to me! (she was not wearing bras!) she gave my wife n I a big hug n peck us on our cheeks to thank us for letting her staying at our place! I have a instance hard-on when i felt her boobs pressing on my chest n arh... E famaliar sty 'smell'! I like it!

leeml69
07-08-2011, 04:21 PM
After Michelle shifted in, she really kept her promise of trying to keep out of our way as much as possible! She goes to wk early in e morning n come back late n she goes back to JB every Friday night n only return on sun night! Her fav dress code when she at my place was shorts n spaghetti top or those sleeveless top, n on many occasions I can see e protruding nipples of her as she seems v at ease at not wearing bra at home! Also every now n then, when I'm drinking water in e kitchen, she would walk out of e toilet after her bath with just a small towel covering her body! It's enough to bring my cock to attention!

leeml69
07-08-2011, 04:33 PM
One Friday, my wife decided to go for a short trip with her kakis n she wouldn't be back till Sunday! I decided to stay at home tat night n watch some AV on my own so I tabao dinner home! As it is fri night, Michelle wasn't supposed to b at home, I decided to go into her room n take a look at how a 18 yo girl's room look like! I open e door n went in, I was greeted with k-pop posters pasted on every available wall n I wasn't int in them! I went to her wardrobe n started to look for her bras n undies! Most of her bras n undies show her age as they r either bright colours or r flowery n lacy! I took a flowery design undie n put over my cock n started to fantasie Michelle wearing it n I ended up jerking off my load onto it! I decided to keep it n wash it later!

Mikeyen
07-08-2011, 04:33 PM
wow.......

Bro camping liao......

:D

leeml69
07-08-2011, 04:43 PM
As I was still feeling horny, I decided to stripe till I am naked n I sat in e hall started watching AV! While watching i jerked off another load! I decided to go n bath but I left e show running! After bathing I sat down n continued watching without any clothing! I was so engrossed till suddenly I heard a voice calling me: "gor, what r u watching?" I almost died of heart attack as there isn't supposed to b anyone at home except me! I stood up, turned to e voice n saw michelle standing there, I was too shock to react n I stood in front of her with my cock fully erected! I only realize it when I saw her eyes were staring at it n her face is a bit blush! I tried to cover my cock with my hand n wanted to switch off e tv when Michelle said: " gor, it's ok! I'm not a small girl anymore! I also got bf u know?" I don know what to say except to switch off e tv n went back to my Rm!

leeml69
07-08-2011, 04:53 PM
The whole night I hid in my room n don dare to come out as I not sure how to explain to Michelle n I was also wori abt her telling my wife or worse my MIL or her mother! Finally, it was morning so I can't hide anymore, I decided to pretend tat nothing have happened! When I got out of my room, I saw Michelle eating her breakfast n I somehow have this feeling tat she was looking towards my groin area when she looked up n greeted me! "gor, morning!" I decided to ask her why she didn't go back to JB last night n how come I didn't see her coming home? "last min I have to work today to cover for my friend so no pt go back! When I came back, I didn't see u except e tv was on, so I went to my room! When I came out wanted to go n bath I saw u watching e show! So I call u Loh!" I asked her can she help me to keep wat she saw last night a secret, she gave me a v cheecky smile n said "can, but u must also help me when I need ur help!" I said no prob n I went out for breakfast wondering wat type of help she needed!

lonelychew
07-08-2011, 05:47 PM
Pls continue

Mikeyen
07-08-2011, 06:58 PM
Bro continue leh.....can't wait......

:D

baniceguy
07-08-2011, 07:32 PM
Woww...Bro leeml69, u're soo damn lucky guy..hahaa..got HOT SYT wifey's cousin stay with u...We're waiting for u to continue the story, I'm wondering what kind of help does she need ;)

leeml69
07-08-2011, 07:43 PM
I purposely stayed away fr my house e whole day n only returned around 10pm as I'm still paiseh to face Michelle! When I reached home I realized tat she is home as e lights in her room was on! I went straight to my room n was surprise to hear water running in my bathroom! I tot my wife is back earlier so I took off everything n rushed into my bathroom! (my bathroom doesn't have a door as we felt it adds more fun in our life) I hugged 'my wife' fr behind n one of my hand targeted her boobs n e other went straight down under but she gave out a scream n I let go immediately! 'my wife' turned around n it turned out to b Michelle! She tried to cover herself but I have already see all tat I need to see n needless to say, my cock expand to it's full size again! Her firm, tender n soft 32 C boobs, her pinkish nipples erected fr my touch n her bush below was not enough to cover her pinkish n delicious looking vigina! I purposely delayed her by asking her why is she bathing in my room instead of e one in e kitchen where she usually bathed! "gor, e bulb in e bathroom is not working, I saw u not around so I tot it's ok to use here!" all this while she was trying to cover herself! I decided to let her go out of e bathroom but not b4 using my cock to brush against her as she squeezed past me!

leeml69
07-08-2011, 07:57 PM
I took my time to bath n jerk off inside my bathroom while recalling how e feeling of kneading her boobs n fingering her abalone! I realized tat even tough I jerked off liao, my cock is still standing tall as e image of a naked Michelle lingers in my mind, fantasizing doggy her while kneading her boobs, or boobs fuck her n of course putting my cock in her little cute mouth also not bad! When I go to my living room, she came to me! I was thinking abt how to react if she confront me! 'gor, I'm sorry tat I used ur bathroom without ur permission!' "I will not do it again! Can u don tell jie abt wat happened just now, Pls?" she came over n slide her arms under mine n pull me towards her n shook me while pleading with me! I can feel her boobs pushing against my arm n it's damn shiok! I felt so relieved suddenly so I told her I promised not to tell my wife if she promised to do something for me! She said "gor, wat u want me to do?" I told her I will tell her when I think of it! But I will fix e light bulb for her 1st!

07-08-2011, 08:30 PM
What a cliffhanger! Please continue.

leeml69
07-08-2011, 08:34 PM
After fixing her bulb, I jokingly said 'done! Now u can bath her n not wori abt being molested by me!" immediately her face turned red n went back to her room! Tat night I couldn't sleep as e image of Michelle sucking my cock lingers in my mind, I decided to go to e living room to watch some AV! As it was 1 am, I assume she was asleep but just in case I was fully clothed! As I watched e action, my hand move to my cock n started jerking off, this time I heard a giggle coming behind e wall! I stood up n as expected it was michelle! I asked her is it her habit to creep out fr behind n scare pp like tat! She said "no lah gor! Actually I wanted to join u as I never really watch one b4 but I saw u holding ur .... so I dare not come out!" 'no lah, I was feeling itchy n was scratching, I wasn't masterbating!' she giggle again n this time she sat down on e sofa n started watching! After awhile, she turned n asked me "gor, aren't u gonna sit down n watch?" by this time I guess I need not pretend Liao so I sat down beside her! But I found it v hard to focus on e show when there's a sty sitting beside me n I can feel her warmth of her body!

leeml69
07-08-2011, 08:48 PM
As she was watching I can feel she leaning closer n closer to me n her breathing was getting faster as e action on e screen intense! As e actress was sucking e cock of e acted, Michelle suddenly asked me this qn, "gor, do u guys really enjoy girls doing tat for u all?" I was stunned n don know how to answer n she asked somemore "gor, does jie do tat for u?" I tried to act blur n asked do wat? She replied "tat Loh! Putting ur ... Into her mouth n eat it?" I said little girl don ask nonsense! She said "gor, u remember u promised to help me? can u help me now?" "help wat?" "my bf want to have sex with me, I told her can't as I want to keep it for my husband then he asked me to blow for him but I told him I don know! He doesn't believe me n said I don love him! In e end he asked me to use my hand to mas.... for him' "i did but he said not shiok!" I can see tat she is v inexperience in BGR as her voice trailed off as she was speaking n best of all she is still a Virgin! "so wat u want me to do? Beat up ur bf n teach him a lesson?" "no! I want u to teach me tat..." she pointed to e screen where e actress was giving e actor a bbbj! 'u crazy arh!' "I serious one, gor, pls!"

limkh11
07-08-2011, 08:52 PM
more more more... FASTERRRRRRRRRR.... Cant wait! :D

skyjr
07-08-2011, 08:55 PM
Very nice n steaming story. Camping.

joew2005
07-08-2011, 08:56 PM
whoa ... alot of stori writers in sbf nowadays ...

alan0338
07-08-2011, 09:08 PM
I want u to teach me tat..." she pointed to e screen where e actress was giving e actor a bbbj! 'u crazy arh!' "I serious one, gor, pls!"

TS,u continue ur writing ok, let me be her teacher :D :D

xXXXx77
07-08-2011, 09:13 PM
I sure a lot of us here wanna b the teacher:D

jtoko99
07-08-2011, 09:28 PM
I m camping here...

Alienwork
07-08-2011, 11:08 PM
Waa...shoik time no more edi le...GOOD STORY!!

ash78takuya
07-08-2011, 11:29 PM
Bro TS your story is nice camp here to read your coming chapters...

cantouchthis
07-08-2011, 11:42 PM
it's buring in here!!
great job TS!

i totally love it! thanks alot.. :)

@h-BeN
07-08-2011, 11:48 PM
nice............

Babevaluator
08-08-2011, 12:33 AM
New guy reporting for duty, sirs.
My OC also has a sexy cousin whom I always fantasize about. Wondering how I can get into her pants. Any advise from senior & experienced officers in this unit?

leeml69
08-08-2011, 01:38 AM
"pls don say such silly things again! Esp to other guys or they will take advantage of u!" I told her! 'gor, I know, tat why I only say to u! I really want u to teach me! I know u wouldn't take advantage of me like e other guys!" I told her "if u want pp to teach u, why don u go n find Henry (my bro in law)" "I don want, he is always trying to take advantages of me! He even peeked at me when I bathed!' at tat moment my big head n small head r fighting a war! I decided to stand up n wanted to go into my room, just as I was standing up, Michelle suddenly just hug me n I can feel her hand stroking my cock! Worst still was as I was standing up n she was hugging me while sitting down, her mouth is actually v near my cock n I can even feel her breathe! At tat moment, my cock expended n immediately 'a tent' was right at her face!

leeml69
08-08-2011, 01:51 AM
Seeing tat I didn't move, Michelle pulled down my shorts n as I wasn't wearing any underwear, out pop my cock right in front of her! 'gor, yours is shorter than my bf but much bigger than his!' I told her since she wanted me to teach her, we will start fr e basic! I played an AV n asked her to follow watbe actress is doing! She paid attention n follow exactly wat was on e screen! She removed her top reveling her breasts and started stroking my cock with her hands! At 1st she was a bit UN-natural plus she used a bit too much strength, so I told her to be gentle n let her feeling take charge n not to think too much abt pleasing me! She started to stroke it like it's her fav toy n she even played with my balls! I was so shoik tat I nearly cum n I have to stop her! 'gor, why u want me to stop? Is it I did a lousy job n u don enjoy it?" I told her tat I asked her to stop was bcos I enjoyed too much Liao! Her face blush n asked "really? U never bluff me?" I told her bluff her for wat!

Aqhee
08-08-2011, 02:00 AM
Wah! so shiok!! I wish i can ++ you =)
Good writer!

leeml69
08-08-2011, 02:05 AM
Soon e actress in e movie started using her tounge to lick e actor's cock n I signal for Michelle to follow! She hold my cock in one hand n stick out her tounge but she hesitated for awhile! I told her if she doesn't want to continue, we will just stop here! She immediately lick e eye of my cock n e feeling is damn shoik! Next she lick up n down e shaft of my cock n she also lick n suck my balls just like e actress! Sucking of my balls was something i have always wanted to try out n today finally my dream came true! I decided tat if I just stood there n do nothing, is an insult to her n also a loss for me! So I decided to reach out for her boobs! The moment I touched her boobs, she jumped n tried to cover but I just continue kneading them n playing with her nipples which have became erected! She moans with each of my touch n soon she stopped resisting! All these while she never stop licking my cock n finally she swallow my cock into her mouth! She nearly gagged n I told her to relax n not to swallow e whole cock at once! She smiled n she started sucking my cock slowly at 1st n pick up speed as she continue!

nimbus
08-08-2011, 02:14 AM
good stuff pelase continue!!!

Laxtred
08-08-2011, 02:21 AM
Getting more and more interesting. Bro.. U have trained a good disciple.

angelous
08-08-2011, 02:29 AM
OMG...I oso nearly cum after reading...:p bt I control...coz I wan to know wat happen thn I cum 2gether...heehee :p please don stop...MOOOrrrEe pLEeEasEe...;)

joew2005
08-08-2011, 05:34 AM
ya ... she nvr bluff u, but u ..... :rolleyes:

Aqhee
08-08-2011, 06:36 AM
owww...come on. Dont stop! Moreeeeeeee!!!

BT8888
08-08-2011, 07:03 AM
Yes. Don't stop. Please continue.

lonelychew
08-08-2011, 08:24 AM
Powerful man..

jdi813
08-08-2011, 08:48 AM
u the man : )

nodevil
08-08-2011, 08:51 AM
nice. keep it up. up u some humble pts.:)

uboat2000
08-08-2011, 09:33 AM
nose bleed.............. OMG i wish this happened to me. SHIOK!!! :p

acidicavex
08-08-2011, 11:15 AM
Man reading thru make myself one eye bandit tearing like no tomorrow.

ricky08
08-08-2011, 12:39 PM
Bro camping liao......

Starkarat
08-08-2011, 01:31 PM
wow bro! wat a lucky guy u are man! wish i cud have dat chance too!

Roadrunner73
08-08-2011, 01:57 PM
WOW!!! good bro nice one please don't stop half way.... thank you......:D

Aqhee
08-08-2011, 05:07 PM
11 hours later and I still camping here waiting for continuation...:D

leeml69
08-08-2011, 06:41 PM
Very sorry! Got things to do e whole day! Will only b able to post by tonight! Paiseh!

Eric22
08-08-2011, 07:15 PM
camper reporting in too... ;)

Rasta Marley
08-08-2011, 07:35 PM
Very sorry! Got things to do e whole day! Will only b able to post by tonight! Paiseh!

Ok bro, many campers here waiting in suspense with bated breath and extreme anticipation on what's to follow :p

You have a nice way of writing the story...simple English, yet straight to the point and very effective indeed in getting your points across :D

play77
08-08-2011, 08:20 PM
Bro leeml just to let u know I stop by e side while driving to read e whole story pls carry on :confused:

Subaru75
08-08-2011, 08:49 PM
Wow Liao bro me stand when reading ur story faster cont

qwerty1111
08-08-2011, 08:50 PM
Wow.Damn nice.keep up the good work bro.Camping here for continues story.

Aqhee
08-08-2011, 10:58 PM
Night time liao.. Sorry for getting impatient..
But your story too damn exciting:D

YingYang
08-08-2011, 11:40 PM
Bro, read halfway and i got little tent set up liao. Then keep reading and couldn't find any reason to keep my tent up :( Is jin sad one leh..

tikomygirl
08-08-2011, 11:51 PM
Good job... Waiting for next instal.

moder
09-08-2011, 08:55 AM
Nice one........ camping here too.

thomas88
09-08-2011, 09:48 AM
sounds interesting.....please continue ;)

MichelleFLsg
09-08-2011, 11:26 AM
Bro is having a good time with his SYT!!
Doesn't it feel nice when someone new gives u a bbbj just the way you wanted it??

Bros, do u guys prefer just a bbbj or plus FJ??
Does it feel different to cum inside pussy and outside???

MarsIswar
09-08-2011, 11:31 AM
New camper reporting

leeml69
09-08-2011, 12:04 PM
I know tat if I don stick my cock into her pussy tonight I wouldn't b able to sleep n I may not get another better chance! So I stop her n she looked at me innocently and asked "gor, why did u ask me to stop? Is it I am not doing it correctly?" I told her she is doing v fine n I lifted her n carried her into my bedroom n put her down on my bed! She was a bit shock n ask me why, I asked her "why? Don u trust me? I just want both of us to b more comfortable beside i promised to stop once u feel uncomfortable ok?" she nodded shyly n said "actually I felt v comfortable when u did tat to me unlike my bf he always used so much force n squeeze my breasts n even bite my nipples!" I told her "tat's bcos he don know how to treasure u! I promised I will treat u like my queen tonight!" I started kissing her on her neck & behind her ear, stroke her down her back n of course her delicious breasts! She closed her eyes n moans with my every action n I knew she's right for picking Liao!

leeml69
09-08-2011, 12:18 PM
While my left hand n my mouth keep working on her breasts to ensure she stays arouse, my right hand started to move southward! I started stroking her inner thigh n her reaction was so intense tat she just shut both her legs tight together! I kiss her on e lips n started frenching her! At 1st she didn't know wat to do, but after awhile, our tounge were have a sword fight n r twisted together! All this time my hand is still stuck btw her legs! I decided to start e stroking again n this time her legs loosen n I started to shift it to her pussy! As she was still wearing her shorts, I can only stroke on e outside! I stopped eveything n I started to pull down her shorts n undies as gentle as I could! It took me awhile as she was trying to hold on to them though half-heartedly! When I finally did it, her tiny pussy with e small bush r right in front of me Liao n there's nothing to stop me except her hands who r still trying to cover it!

avabot56
09-08-2011, 01:19 PM
faster.. faster!

tan707070
09-08-2011, 03:12 PM
more more waiting

gambit76
09-08-2011, 05:37 PM
More more more TS!!

Cuteboy77
09-08-2011, 06:19 PM
Bro... More more more

dani19
09-08-2011, 10:34 PM
bro, continue man...wanna know whats next...

siaokia55
10-08-2011, 12:01 AM
power lag!!!

Zyima
10-08-2011, 01:31 AM
Nice story TS, camping here and waiting for more.. ;)

xrage
10-08-2011, 01:59 AM
Wahh... awesomely stimulating...

Bro, steady lah... I think we all appreciate that you update so many posts in such a short time! Thank you!

Camping here...

Aqhee
10-08-2011, 02:09 AM
[$$$$$$$$$]MOOOORrreeeeeee!!!![/SIZE]:D:D

liew
10-08-2011, 02:28 AM
bro,if she need help can always look for me ok.

ufolanded
10-08-2011, 07:20 AM
Nice......:)

Tigerwhip
10-08-2011, 08:21 AM
nice story... please continue...

NikonCamera
10-08-2011, 08:57 AM
When I finally did it, her tiny pussy with e small bush r right in front of me Liao n there's nothing to stop me except her hands who r still trying to cover it!

Piling my "flag pole" in your camp...:D

trebla
10-08-2011, 12:57 PM
camping=)

up you bro also keep up the great story

blox
10-08-2011, 01:16 PM
Good story buildup...;)

Roadrunner73
10-08-2011, 01:26 PM
fast fast don't stop pls.......:o

leeml69
10-08-2011, 02:19 PM
I knew I have to b patient with her n not to scare her off! So I spread her legs apart but I let her hands b where they r! I started stroking n kissing n licking her inner thigh n slowly I moved towards her pussy! One of her hand was stroking her own breasts n e other was actually fingering herself! I can she tat she had let down her defence totally liao! So I shift her hand away fr her pussy n wanted to start licking her! She was already so wet n her abalone has open n was ripe for picking! But e moment my tounge touched her pussy, she closed her legs tight n said "gor, what r u doing? Why u want to lick there, pls don it's v dirty lah!" I broke free fr her legs n assured her tat it's not dirty n I promised I will stop if she don like it! She hesitate for awhile b4 she said ok! So I immediately started licking her pussy n I even try to push my tounge as inside her pussy as possible! After abt a gd 10 mins of licking, she went into a spasam n juice was squirting out of her pussy! I guess I have given her her 1st orgaism of her life!

Aqhee
10-08-2011, 02:21 PM
wah! pussy licking good!!:D:D
Cant wait for the next installment!:D

Qwer18
10-08-2011, 02:25 PM
Thanks for sharing. Please continue...

leeml69
10-08-2011, 02:35 PM
Next I went back to frenching with her, kneading her breasts n I tried to finger her! I slowly inserted one finger then two! Although she reacted a bit but she didn't stop me so I went full speed ahead! Juices were flowing down my hands n her moaning is getting louder n more intense as I finger her! Her hands is stroking my cock all this while n I figured it's abt time to replace my cock with my fingers but as I withdraw my fingers, she used her hand to stop them n said "gor, pls don stop!" so I slowly adjust myself till my cock is right at her pussy, I pull my fingers out but I didn't insert my cock in immediately as I want to heighten her urge somemore! So I used my harden cock n rubbed against her pussy, up down left right, I even inserted just a bit then withdraw! By then michelle had lost control of herself n she said "gor, pls fuck me! I want ur cock inside me! I replied 'u really want me to fuck u?' "yes pls gor! Pls fuck me n don stop now!"

Aqhee
10-08-2011, 02:38 PM
pfffttt...what a good teacher! Going beyond expectation! :D

deancrash
10-08-2011, 02:59 PM
This thread is awesome but too bad it's not completed as yet. But it's cool. Reminds me of my first time

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
10-08-2011, 04:54 PM
Gorgor very daring, screw OC's cousin at own house :rolleyes:

bochapsing
10-08-2011, 05:03 PM
great writing....!!

up u, bro ts....

:D:D:D

AGGN
10-08-2011, 06:23 PM
Bro, your story Si bei tan jia (非常赚吃), write up was steady pun pi pi. Waiting for more.. Thank you for the existing story.:D

bispak
10-08-2011, 06:40 PM
great story bro!

hemolacria
10-08-2011, 06:44 PM
nice story..can predict what will happen after this..
but still... waiting for ur story to be done...
coz it is damn YIHAAAAA!!!

xXXXx77
10-08-2011, 07:25 PM
More! More! More! Why r we waiting???:D

qwerty1111
10-08-2011, 08:40 PM
Getting more interesting. Waiting for next update. Come on.

zl1983
11-08-2011, 01:06 AM
cant wait to c more fr u TS.. great write up..

leeml69
11-08-2011, 01:40 AM
With 'permission' given by her, I adjust my cock right at e pussy n gave it thrust but there seem to b something stopping e whole length of my cock fr entering her pussy! At e same time, michelle seem to b in pain n she pleaded me to stop thrusting her! I suddenly realize wat is happening! She told me tat she is virgin n it seems tat she wasn't lying! So I stop my thrusting but I didn't pull my cock out! I decide to wisper sweet nothing into her ears n assured her tat it is painful e 1st time but after tat she will enjoy it! I started to lick n play with her breasts again n I decided tat it's now or never so I gave her pussy a full force thrust n my whole cock was swallow by her pussy! She sank her nails deep into my back! I didn't dare to move until I see tat she seem not to b so in pain liao n I started thrusting again! Slow n steady this time! I applied one deep thrust with every nine shallow thrust n soon her moaning started again! Not sure after how long I was thrusting her, I felt tat I was cumming soon so I pick up speed n ram her with all my might!

leeml69
11-08-2011, 01:51 AM
As I was afraid of getting her pregnant, I pull out my cock n unload my sperm on her body n face! I then ask her to use her tounge to lick clean my cock! To my surprise, she not only use her tounge to lick me clean, she even put my whole cock in her mouth n suck it hard! Tat was another 1st for me as it made me so weak in my knees! After awhile, she said she wanted to go n clean up e mess, but I still couldn't get enough of her so I refuse to let her do so! I grab her n made her to lie down beside me n my hands continue playing with her breasts n fingering her! at 1st she seem determine to go n wash up but after awhile, she gave up n we started kissing n her hands went down to my cock again! 'gor how come ur below is still so hard?' 'it's bcos it find u too attractive!" I was thinking 1 hole gone, 2 more to go! I suggest tat we go n bath n she agreed n we went to e bathroom together!

cupid xpress
11-08-2011, 08:49 AM
Huh? Bro TS.... 2nd hole I guess is Kar Chng Kang.... What about the 3rd one???

Well read story

KLKOOL
11-08-2011, 09:41 AM
Camping :D:D

affliated
11-08-2011, 11:41 AM
Huh? Bro TS.... 2nd hole I guess is Kar Chng Kang.... What about the 3rd one???

Well read story

Mouth bro..mouth. Haha

AmeShin
11-08-2011, 11:54 AM
Bj and mouth fuck diff shiokness maybe ts got intention to fuck her mouth and anal lol

DELUC
11-08-2011, 01:06 PM
Mouth bro..mouth. Haha

no no no, must be pi kang or yi kang :D

Artic
11-08-2011, 02:06 PM
don't stop.....:D

tikomygirl
11-08-2011, 03:01 PM
Gor gor, faster cum back.

xrage
11-08-2011, 03:37 PM
wah.. this gor gor must be a v good teacher.... so much red mess and still the lesson must go on....

Onward! camping with flag at full mast!

CibLover
11-08-2011, 04:32 PM
My TSH comes camping, I also must follow suit.

"Gor, dun mind me pitching my tent here hor??!!" :D

Please continue. :)

affliated
11-08-2011, 05:13 PM
Haha bro like tat the kuku must be damn small if the 2 other holes are pi kana and yi kang

leeml69
11-08-2011, 07:24 PM
I agreed with bro affiliated! The last time I check mine is not tat small enough to up the pi-kang n hee-kang! But I like e quick-wittedness of e bro who suggested tat! Maybe he would like to share with us!

leeml69
11-08-2011, 07:27 PM
I agreed with Bro Ameshin! Bbbj n fucking e mouth is a total experience! Basically is like u riding her or she riding u! When she bbbj, she is in control but when u mouth-fuck her, u r in control!

leeml69
11-08-2011, 07:30 PM
So encouraging to see so many bros gave face n supported my story! Actually I tot of stopping as I afraid as I go on with how I fuck e other 2 holes it would b more or less e same n it may bored u all out there who r more experience than me! So if u all don mind, I will continue but do stop me if my story is not interesting anymore, ok? Thanks in advance!

affliated
11-08-2011, 08:02 PM
So encouraging to see so many bros gave face n supported my story! Actually I tot of stopping as I afraid as I go on with how I fuck e other 2 holes it would b more or less e same n it may bored u all out there who r more experience than me! So if u all don mind, I will continue but do stop me if my story is not interesting anymore, ok? Thanks in advance!

Bro u are doing well. Marikita all the way!!

zl1983
11-08-2011, 08:10 PM
pls carry on TS.. dun stop!!! haha...

eeemen
11-08-2011, 08:29 PM
Late camper here :D, cheers bro TS ...................

alec
11-08-2011, 08:43 PM
Lai leh... Don't stop!!!

lapyong
11-08-2011, 08:56 PM
Dun stop. Continue pls.

DELUC
11-08-2011, 10:10 PM
I agreed with bro affiliated! The last time I check mine is not tat small enough to up the pi-kang n hee-kang! But I like e quick-wittedness of e bro who suggested tat! Maybe he would like to share with us!

Hahahaha. No offense intended bro. Certainly not trying to say your 2ic is small. Just tot of an incident a friend told me. He was trying a cof on his fb and one stay bullet went up her nostril. Hahahaha. His first CIN.

hardhardwood
12-08-2011, 12:52 AM
Wah bro ... steady ... maybe is time to up the cousin's friends ???

AmeShin
12-08-2011, 09:26 AM
I agreed with Bro Ameshin! Bbbj n fucking e mouth is a total experience! Basically is like u riding her or she riding u! When she bbbj, she is in control but when u mouth-fuck her, u r in control!

Bro lol seems u agree i might as well elaborate further

Bbbj
The guy enjoy the gal's shiok or normal feeling that gives impression a slut or kitten enjoying one's tool slutily and naughtyly

For mouth fuck
Guy enjoying seeing the helpless, sometimes miserable or victim expression and feel like raping a gal out of her consent with total control with his victim. Thus both have their own sense of stimulating effect.

rockyt
12-08-2011, 10:08 AM
Kah kin leh.... beh tan liao. Very nice contribution...another supporter here

@h-BeN
12-08-2011, 10:49 AM
Upzzzz... :D:D

Tigerwhip
12-08-2011, 01:40 PM
waiting for the story to come.....

KE611
12-08-2011, 02:37 PM
Gor, please continue your story .... pls dun stop .....

qwerty1111
12-08-2011, 04:45 PM
TS please don't stop. Your story so nice to read. Keep on going.

2centsworth
12-08-2011, 05:38 PM
Wow, cousin become Kar Ching (backside in hokkien). ;) Now life gets interesting. You reap what you sow (literally). You bring her eat durian, during AJ, you will smell Mao Shan Wang! :D

Fatboy81
12-08-2011, 05:49 PM
Very nice..keep it up

axor3333
13-08-2011, 10:55 PM

Bro Leeml69

Nice story, Don't stop wait for your story. Will up u

cheer

angelous
14-08-2011, 01:15 AM
DIY halfway...please don stop...:D

xiaosiong
15-08-2011, 12:21 AM
nose bleed liao!

bispak
15-08-2011, 11:45 AM
TS is a lucky guy. i wouldnt mind doing some of my wife's cousins too. hehe.

leeml69
16-08-2011, 06:50 AM
Sorry for e delayed as I was down e past few days! So let's not waste anymore time! We went into e toilet n we turned on e water n get ourselves wet! She insisted on washing her hair 1st but I am unwilling to just stand one side n do nothing so while she is shampooing her hair, I help myself to her body! My hands went auto roaming, up n down her body! One moment kneading her breasts, one moment rubbing her pussy n even finger her! I also keep using my cock to rub her ass! She complained tat my action is preventing her fr washing her hair properly! I ignored her n continued enjoying myself! She quickly rinse off her shampoo n turn around n we started to engage in a tongue war n her hands move to my cock n started stroking it! I suggested tat we help each other to wash up our bodies n she agreed! So we poured body foam on each others n started washing up for each other! We did it slowly n e sensual n erotic feeling was unbelieveable!

micheal
16-08-2011, 07:00 AM
camping for more :)

Aqhee
16-08-2011, 11:09 AM
Ah! welcome back bro TS! :D

hAvAnAs
16-08-2011, 02:53 PM
2 thumbs up!!

yong
16-08-2011, 03:36 PM
Woah shampooing each other... Very stimulating. Shiok

Yahoo.com
16-08-2011, 04:01 PM
Nice story, Pls keep coming..

leeml69
16-08-2011, 08:32 PM
We took our own sweet time shampooing n caressing each others all over e body! We stick really close n as our bodies r now covered with foam, it's extra smooth to touch! All these while I realized michelle's hands were stroking either my balls or my cock! So I asked her does she want another round, without a word, she squrat down n used her foam covered 32C breasts to sandwich my cock n started masterbate for me! After some time, she used e hose n washed away e foam on my cock n started licking it! Fr e tip, along e shaft, all e way down to e balls n she even 'eat' my ball in her mouth n gave it a slight tug til it 'jump' out of her mouth! I enjoyed looking at her face n eyes while she giving bbbj for me! She has e CFM face n it was so suductive! Suddenly I had other idea n I signalled her to stop! She gave me a disappointed look! I told her tat I am going to teach her something new n all she have to do is kneel down n open her mouth! She did exactly wat I told her n I positioned my cock at her mouth n started fucking her mouth! She was startled n wanted to move backward but I used my hands to hold her head still thus she couldn't n I just ram her good n hard! Her eyes r now no longer looking at me suductively but replaced by a helpless look!

leeml69
16-08-2011, 08:46 PM
Her facial expression was so helpless n like pleading me to stop, (excatly like how e Jap AV actress look when being 'raped') it was so shiok n a total diff sex-tisfaction fr bbbj! I stop just b4 I explod as I still want to have a taste of her pussy! When I let go off her, she 'sai-nai' with me n complained tat I was rough n I push my cock so in tat she nearly suffocated! I said sorry n kiss her n started to caress her again n b4 she knew it, I lifted her up n asked her to cross her legs over my waist n hold onto me with her hands! She asked me wat I want, I never answer her but proceed to adjust my cock to her pussy n gave it a huge thrust! At e same time when I thrust, I let go of some of her weight with my supporting hands, my cock went all e way into her pussy! She gave out a sqeual (I saw this in e AV also n have always wanted to try out) luckily michelle is consider petit I support her ass with my hands! I started thrusting but don really enjoyed this except tat each time I let go of her weight, I can feel my cock go all e ways deep into her pussy as her weight is pushing her down too!

leeml69
16-08-2011, 08:54 PM
But michelle seems to enjoy e deep thrusting as her moaning was getting louder with every thrust n her pussy gave out a lot of juice n e 'puss' sound produced with each thrust combined with her moaning n her occasional murmuring of harder is music to my ear! Eventually I put her down n asked her to back face me n bend down! I stood behind her n after adjusting my cock I inserted fully n started ramming her hard again! My hands went for her breasts n started kneading her again! I was looking at e mirror n I really enjoyed her facial expression of a mixture of pain n enjoyment! I couldn't hold for long n I withdraw n shot all over her body again! After this we quickly wash up n went to our bed, naked of course n hug each other to sleep under e thick blanket!

zacarie
16-08-2011, 09:13 PM
Nice story!!

Eric22
16-08-2011, 10:47 PM
Nice... expecting more... :D

xXXXx77
16-08-2011, 11:05 PM
Waiting for more......:D

Joris
16-08-2011, 11:25 PM
Welcome back TS... Awaiting for more exciting parts :)

zl1983
17-08-2011, 12:28 AM
bravo write up TS!!

good job well done~!!

cant wait to c more excellent writings fr u.. :)

mldue
17-08-2011, 12:44 AM
leeml69, you seem to be giving a practical crash course on sex 101...
nice writeup!

Bishops
17-08-2011, 01:12 AM
TS, two thumbs up for your story.. ;)

MR596
17-08-2011, 02:59 AM
Keep it going , good job

sean69
17-08-2011, 11:22 AM
My TSH comes camping, I also must follow suit.

"Gor, dun mind me pitching my tent here hor??!!" :D

Please continue. :)

ciblover.. er.. u sound very gay-ish when u call TS "gor" .. hahaha :D

newbieb0y
17-08-2011, 11:47 AM
Oooo. Camping for more!

bullseyez
17-08-2011, 06:46 PM
Seems like the story end? If not pls continue

draco76x
17-08-2011, 10:24 PM
Can't wait for the next update....:p

casinoboy
18-08-2011, 12:15 AM
wa bro where your wife all these while? bth man my cock all the way hard when reading your posts!

CibLover
18-08-2011, 01:54 PM
ciblover.. er.. u sound very gay-ish when u call TS "gor" .. hahaha

Gay your kuku. :p
You still owe me a ride in your "sports" car horrrr.... :mad:

Ok, dun hijack TS's thread. Waiting for next instalments. :)

Syrus
18-08-2011, 03:37 PM
good on you.
i'm camping.

oLdMaN68
18-08-2011, 09:07 PM
update please!

leeml69
19-08-2011, 06:49 AM
Though I was tired, while hugging her tightly, my hand was still playing with her breasts, kneading n tuning e 'button' n her hand was also playing with my cock all e while! 'gor, like tat how to sleep?' Michelle said to me shyly so I just used my hands to cup her breasts, hug her as tight as possible n made sure my cock is sticking close to her ass! I kissed her on her cheek n said gd night! I fell asleep soon! Not sure I slept for how long, but I was woke up by a very sensational feeling! I forced open my eyes n saw tat michelle was already helping herself to my sausage by giving me a wake up call in e form of a bbbj! I don mind if this is e way I was woke up everyday but I decided to joke with her n said "u really like my sausage a lot is it? So early already eating it liao!" Michelle stop n reply "ok Loh! I will stop sunce u don like it!" n she started to get out of e bed! I jump n pin her down n said sorry! She smile n I pleaded with her n ask her to continue! But I suggest doing 69 n she asked me wats it? So I demo to her! Once in position, she started bbbj n I paint her! Her pussy immediately respond n juice started to flow out n her moaning started n she was distracted as her bbbj become not continueous! She would stop n moan so I protested not fair n she tried to bbbj as concentrat as she could!

leeml69
19-08-2011, 11:13 AM
I can feel tat I am almost cumming n I tell her but to surprise instead of letting me pulling my cock out of her mouth, she took e length in! I can feel e throbbing of my cock n I release my load into her mouth! She swallow everything n she even used her tongue to lick my cock till it was 'clean'! Seeing Michelle swallowing my sperm made me love her even more as I have always fantasies tat a fb will swallow my sperm n my wife refused to do so no matter how I plead her! I told Michelle tat I'm hungry n she suggested we prepare our own at home n I agreed! Wat surprise me was she went to e kitchen totally naked n started preparing our breakfast! I decided to join n walk out to e dinning room n sat at e table admiring her body! Suddenly it reminds me of an AV tat I seen b4 abt e wife being naked e whole day while at home doing housework! So erotic! After admiring her for awhile, I decided to join in! I hugged her fr behind n my hands went auto roam again! 'gor, u like tat how can I prepare e breakfast?" I told her "all I want to eat now is u, ur breasts, ur arse n ur pussy!' I laid her down on e table, with her legs dangling at e edge, I started ramming her again!

leeml69
19-08-2011, 11:30 AM
I was ramming her for a full 5 mins n I stopped! I went to e fridge n took out whatever I have inside! Chocolate sauce, honey, ice cream, whip cream! I scooped some ice cream n put it between e breasts n she scream in protest as it was cold! I went to lick off all e ice cream n after awhile she stop protesting n begin to enjoy it, responding with her soft moan n her hands reaching for my cock n balls again! I went on to pour chocolate sauce all over her body n lick them off slowly! Last but not least I pour honey on her pussy n painted her! Michelle stopped me after I gave her at least 15-20 min of paint job! By tat time her juice was flowing non stop n at one time even squirt into my face! She said it's not fair if only I get to eat her so she took e whip cream n spray over my whole cock! She then stick out her tongue n started licking off e whip cream! Combinding her look of enjoyment plus e sensation of her tongue going up n down my cock n esp she licking at e tip of my cock made me can't control n release my load on her face n body! After our 'breakfast', I suggest we went to bath separately n then go out n eat! I was afraid tat I would die of exhaustion n also in case my wife pops in through e door as it is Sunday n she is supposed to b back on tat day! Michelle agreed n we went to bath separately n we went to makan!

leeml69
19-08-2011, 11:43 AM
On e way to our breakfast, we were unusually quiet as we know tat our great adventure r coming to an end! I know some bros out there would F me upside down if I said I stil love my wife but I really do so I don intend to let this incident to affect us! So I said to Michelle "I am sorry for taking advantages of u but I will never forget wat happened e past 2 days! I still love ur jie so its impossible btw us! Hope u understand!" Michelle replied saying "gor, i knew tat wat happened was nothing more than just an ons but I am not angry with u or will I regret it! And I would do it with u again if I were given a chance to choose again! Cos I like u too!' A wk later she shifted out of my house n I lost contact with her as I heard fr my wife, she went back to JB! Even til now I would pict michelle in my mind n recalling wat we went through n it's enough to let me pcc! So tat why I decided to share! Thanks all e bros for liking my stories!

Ice2005
19-08-2011, 12:35 PM
I am amazed that a virgin is so keen on sex. She is able to let you fuck continuously. For a new pussy, i think it will swollen in no time. hehehehe.

Good stories or experience. Love to have it myself. i will not reject if any cousin (female) will to stay in my house anymore.:p

kmstore
19-08-2011, 01:02 PM
Nice one bro!

laohero123
19-08-2011, 01:17 PM
solid.....

Goatslooter
19-08-2011, 05:50 PM
not easy to believe this erotic story.....but i hv enjoyed reading it. Thanks.:D

zl1983
19-08-2011, 11:11 PM
tks for e great write up TS!!

job well done!! tks!!

andythai
20-08-2011, 12:14 PM
thanks for sharing your experience bro, keep walking;)

leeml69
20-08-2011, 01:57 PM
As mentioned by ice2005 tat a virgin pussy will b red n swollen after e initial fuck, I totally agreed with tat! I don think it will int bros out there reading abt how I have to coax n maybe a bit of forcing to get wat I want; tat's Michelle's pussy! Beside I am more int in fucking her as many times as possible within e 2 days than to care abt whether her pussy can take it or whether she enjoyed it! No offense to bros out there who don agreed with me!

leeml69
20-08-2011, 02:01 PM
As to reply to bro Goatslooter, whether it's real or not tat's up to u to believe or not! All I can say is tat it really did happen n up till today I still can't believe my luck! The only thing is maybe I dramatise it a bit to made it more readable! Cheers!

ash78takuya
20-08-2011, 03:23 PM
Great Story thanks for sharing :)

tcrecruit
20-08-2011, 09:17 PM
Well done!!

Chess
20-08-2011, 11:03 PM
good sotry Upz u

qwerty1111
21-08-2011, 12:56 AM
Thanks for the story.It was good.