PDA

View Full Version : Naughty in Chengdu when gf perming hair

tianziii
02-08-2011, 02:44 PM
Hi bros,

From the encouragement of some bros and after reading some nice and well-written sexperiences/stories, I humbly decided to share some of my sexdventures. Sry bros as there will not be any ctcs/chiong info in this post cos I cant rmbr where i went (considered lucky i didnt get kidnapped lol)

First of all this post WAS NOT about me and my gf having sex (more adventurous :D )

Background :

A couple of years back, my gf and I went on hols in chengdu. After sightseeing a couple of days, we were on a plane schedule back to SG in the night. So being constrained by time for more sightseeing on the last day, my gf decided that she wanted a perm (cheaper there, and honestly the service is excellent!) and I decided to try out a "china man" look.
Went in to a 2nd-storey hairsalon at 11am, and we were treated like prince and princess (of cos la, so early no customer yet). Checking the price was reasonable for a perm, we proceed with washing our hair.

Fast forward :
I done my haircut within 30 min, and my gf is still perming hers. As you guys know, perming take at least 3-4 hours, so what m i gonna do for the rest of the 2 1/2 hours? So an evil thought comes to my mind (honestly, guys dont need evil thoughts, cos we are CONSTANTLY thinking EVILY :D)

Me : Dear I going out for a walk nearby @ the shopping centre hor.
GF : huh, later u missing how?
Me : Pls leh, opposite nia... I be back in 1 hr's time (more than enough time :p)
GF : okok... becareful hor?

TBC.

tianziii
02-08-2011, 03:00 PM
So off I go! to "explore" the real chengdu! But honestly, I am a "massage with happy ending" person, so i just want a nice massage with happy ending. Moreover, 1130am, who the fck will start business so early...

So, being super noob in chionging, I hop on a taxi and told the driver I want to go massage nearby with "xiao jies" (girls, in china it literally means hookers, so avoid calling waitresses "xiao jie" pls ;)) Yesh now I know HOW dangerous to trust taxi drivers, I was lucky I wasnt driven to a place of no return...

Anyway the driver also innocent man, he blur blur think think awhile, then start driving and calling friends asking... On my part I was so excited about this mini adventure I was embarking (sex wasnt great with gf due to the super heavy sightseeing schedule) I tried to remember how to walk back to the hairsalon, and the turns the cab made, also ensure that he dont drive me too far off.

It wasnt far, just about 5 min's drive. I arrived a building with a man (OKT ba) sitting by the road. The driver got down with me in the cab, he then spoke to the OKT to confirm, then ask me to get down. I was lucky again, the driver only charged meter fare, no extra charge for OKT-ing.

I was told to go 4th floor by the lift, and when lift opened a recep welcomed me, and usher me to a room. (seriously me noob, thought it was a massage parlour but no...) Well, at least I know what this is all about, had this "room service" back in BKK once (another sexdventure) Whatever la, 既来之,则安之。(since I am here, might as well)

Soon I was greeted with a gal and the OKT, he asked if this is okie, I said "hmm... can change ma?" I was more of a boob person, but the gal's was hardly... So that guy said no problem! and went off. Soon he came back with another gal, not very good either but better than the first 1.. I also paiseh to change again, scare kanna beaten... So okie loh...

TBC.

tianziii
02-08-2011, 03:22 PM
So both of us took off clothes, bathed me and wash me like a "going to get slaughtered pig". Washed my ass-crack and didi thoroughly, but totally no hanky panky. The thing about this gal is, 0 GFE, no talk, no nothing. Machiam I owe her money like that... But I also noob chiong-er, dunno what to expect also...

After that went to the bed, asked me to lie down. Started cat-bath me, I must say her skills are good, esp comes to AR... I was totally enjoying it... (no wonder wash my ass crack so clean la)

Then i was asked to turn around, this time I knew what was the mini table with some cups and water for liao (sry i noob de)... Her 冰火五重天 (hot and cold treatment) come out liao... Wah my didi buay tahan liao... leaked abit of semen liao... Then after that she say "can do liao", but like I mentioned, I was more of massage goer, so I dont really wanna fck her.. More like a BJ finish-type (Sry ah I hum chee 1 hehe.. Somemore gf perming hair rmbr??)

Me: hmm I dont want to fck, can u just BJ me?
She: Huh?? dont want fck, you come here for what?
Then she jitao lie back and switch on TV and watch (WTF???)
Me: I thought here is massage parlour mah... just BJ me can?
She: Just now BJ liao loh.. I dont understand why you men thinking, so early come here, I havent even wake up yet. Then now dont want fck... (continue watching her TV)

Seeing her so bo chup, I also sian 1/2 liao... So I just get clothed and moved on, she get my action and she also clothed herself, probly thinking that she tan-tio, no need fck get paid...

I went out cashier and the OKT was there asking, "Hey bro you still have some time left, so fast out? how was the session? good?" I entertained him abit "ya..." and paid 488RMB for 1 1/2hour session (where i only stayed 1hr) and left.

When I came out, I walked back to the hair salon area (yes I was amazed by my topo skills also :cool:) and my gf still perming hair, but ending soon.

GF: oh you are back! how was the neighbourhood?
Me: Good, I chanced upon this massage "street" and I went for the 盲人按摩 (blind people massage)
Me and my gf are fans of massaging, so she is okie with me massaging.
GF: oh! they good?
Me: ya good! esp the back! (hehe I was thinking of the AR...)

After the perm we got some lunch and headed back to hotel, then the airport...

~~~The End~~~

kh00
05-08-2011, 10:00 PM
That was good, but these days Chengdu no longer a cheap place to chiong.