PDA

View Full Version : In a relationship with cat50

benjamin8
29-07-2011, 06:55 PM
Hi, erm... I not sure how to put this but I'm like this cat50 girl alot and if by 35 I still not marry... I would like to bring her over.. Yes u can say I got kc by her... We been doing raw and point to point... She been taking care of me well when I visit her. She is a Ang pai and she is the best gfe sex I ever had.. There is a diff between sex and making love... And I would say we were more close than my previous Gf. Her skill is good but I am confuse. Should I jus go ahead with my career and pursuit her when I 35? By the way she is going back this nov... I not sure what to do... She bring out her own blanket and we French kiss like no other day.. We had fun alot... I been in roaming and having great sex for 10 yrs and have hump over 200? I can feel this is more than great sex... Gfe is the hardest impact if not she is one of the best service girl I ever had.. We talk abt previous relationship and more and its like I want even more than tat... I really confuse and I dont know what's to do. I know 5 yrs ago I knew nvr had relationship with wl or and ktv girl or any that provide sex service... I am now typing this msg thru my iPhone and she jus msg me she miss me... I know a couple of feedback will be stop it and move on.. But... Till now I was already thinking if what she say abt her life to me. I comfirm next yr I will go Bangkok and find her but not into relationship first. Not till 35.. I was thinking should I hire a P I to check on her before I want her that kind of thing. I have Gf before and yes u can ask me to find someone in sg and a better one but that's not jus it. I already abandon the thinking of rs as long as the girl is right.. Guys... Help... I don't know what to do...

trident_14
29-07-2011, 07:29 PM
Bro, you are infatuated. Just becos the girl gives you good sex doesn't mean she is the one. Ask yourself what is her profession. She is a professional in getting guys like you to fall for her. Their tricks are all the same. Ask yourself, how do you feel when she is working with another guy. She is probably giving the same treatment to him as she gives to you. You are better off staying single rather than falling for a WL. it's easy to fall in love in GL. When the game of sex is played, feelings run wild.

supershaft
29-07-2011, 10:10 PM
Hi dude

Do u know wat u r toking abt? I think u r in trouble getting lost in tis kc thingy.. Even if u can't get married by 35 doesn't mean u need to crash ur life..

It's like the stock market in 2009 if u reli going ahead...

Pls love yourself n stay single if need be.

FYI I'm past 35 n m trying my best to love n live for myself even if there is no suitable gal in my PAth..

Juz my 2c worth of thoughts...Take care...

leopard_A4
29-07-2011, 10:33 PM
Let her be ur kept woman in bkk

ryaw
29-07-2011, 11:59 PM
Bro 1st of all i think there are good woman from any country la regardless of what profession they are in,most of the CAT 50 come here for family sake which is very true la because i had previous relationship with CAT 50 also and know everything about her family and even visited the family in thailand before.In fact i am now in a relationship with a CAT 50 again.But things will not be so easy for the fact that there will be alot of other factors to consider lah in a few years time,will she want to come over or will you want to go over? i think the best way to deal with this issue is to go with your heart lor.And i think you should not hire a P.I to check on her lah it is really quite insulting whether she finds out or not? will you like it if your future wife or GF hire a P.I to check on you?

Ah Tong
30-07-2011, 02:57 AM
Bro TS,

I know the following advice I am going to give you will most likely fall on deaf ears, cos you are probably too KC'ed to make much of it, but I will still say it.

1) DO NOT make the mistake of falling in love with a WL. I understand that you could have suffered before in a RS but that is definitely not the reason to fall in love with a woman who have sex (YES NOT MAKE LOVE) to an average of 20 man a day, 600 man a month, and 7-8k man a year! (You mentioned she is an angpai) so thats a rough figure.
2) If she can make love (as you put it) to you raw, what does that stop her from doing with a equally young, goodlooking, and affectionate regular customer of hers ?
3) Take WL words with a pinch of salt. She could say she miss you, love you etc. That is just another way to KC her customers so that they will come and support her (indirectly for the rest of her life). Angpai girls easily make more than 10k SGD a month, and if she has been in SG for 2 years, that amounts to approximately 240k SGD in 2 years. (which is approximately 6 million thai baht)
4) Unless you are especially good looking, and have a successful career and is "the one" in the WL eyes, chances are you are being taken for a ride. I am not trying to pour cold water on you, but the same story has been repeated over and over again.
5) The most important thing is, it is extremely difficult to bring her back to SG because of her special status i.e. working as a sex worker. There will be many hurdles for you to cross just for trying to bring her back. You would need to apply for LTVP (Long Term Visitor Pass) for her first for her to come here and that is not easily granted, especially since she is a sex worker.
6) It would be almost impossible for you to marry her and get her PR in Singapore. I would say a lot of Samsters who have tried, and only very rare cases succeed. (I hard that many years ago when the rules weren't so stringent it was easier)
7) You are risking yourself of possible STDs since you are doing RAW with her.
Please dont be naive into thinking that because she goes for her monthly checkup, she is free from all STDs. There is a window period for certain STDs so she might not be checked positive during her checkup.
8) Please do yourself,your future wife, and other fellow Samsters a favour by going to hospital to do a full checkup for STDs.
After saying all of this, if you still intend to carry on with this relationship, I can only say good luck with this.
If its not too inconvenient for you to list out the number of this lady, at least tell bros the house number and lorong if possible, so that they could skip this house and this lady since she's doing RAW!!!

I hope in spending the time to write this, you will hopefully understand what I am trying to get across.

joew2005
30-07-2011, 03:23 AM
pointless 2 tell ts all these .....
in his mind,he is already thinking of -
4ever luv 4ever luv
4ever luv 4ever luv
我只想用我这一辈子去爱你
从今以后
你会是所有
幸福的理由
爱情
是场最美最远的旅行
沿途遇经泥泞
偶尔阻碍我们的前进

Bastarduo
30-07-2011, 12:25 PM
I know a couple of feedback will be stop it and move on.. But... Till now I was already thinking if what she say abt her life to me. I comfirm next yr I will go Bangkok and find her but not into relationship first. Not till 35.. I was thinking should I hire a P I to check on her before I want her that kind of thing. I have Gf before and yes u can ask me to find someone in sg and a better one but that's not jus it. I already abandon the thinking of rs as long as the girl is right.. Guys... Help... I don't know what to do...

Hi Ben, my advice to u is that 'don't marry anyone that u don't/can't trust'... u have already stated that u might want to employ a PI... but hw long can u check on her... lets say that u r 32yo so do u intend to check on her for another 3yrs... n what abt after the marriage... would u check on her again??

Many bros had already stated the facts regarding to this matter (the no. of pple she needs to serve)... even if she is not the willing party in this trade but these are FACTS that u can't deny. What if after your marriage n one fine day during a relatives/friends gathering someone (or more than one person) mentioned that he had f*** your wife many times before... r u able to take it!! For your sake and for the lady's sake, give up your idea. IMHO

benjamin8
30-07-2011, 01:36 PM
...... Hmm

naemlo
30-07-2011, 01:43 PM
Help... I don't know what to do...

How sure u r that she dun provide good sex to other men to make other men to go back to go regularly?? Move on with life will be wiser choice.

Below video is for u to watch n understand.... :D

http://youtu.be/sQ5GI7-FG7E

benjamin8
30-07-2011, 01:47 PM
Alot of feedback is given and I really take all of them in consideration.. Wife or not wife like the previous bro comment, things like can u accept ur fre f!!k her alot of time... Things like the visa thingy... I have relative which took 10 yrs before they even get pr and this is one major problem to solve. For the p I thing I apologize for showing such a lousy attidute of mine. One of bro say as a kept woman... I first really would like that idea but in long run I feel it is very unfair to a woman who want a family.. Maybe as a long distance fb may be possible but still it won't solve the case as I want her by my side.. Going out as Gf, having kids as family.. I like her alot... Her company... She msg me last night or should I say this morning at 5am... Jus a gd night msg.. I will treasure the time I still have till nov... Yrs later visit her at Bangkok and such... I hope I will heed my brothers advice... It's a wake up call.. Bro.... I sick of sex... I sick of fucking chio Internet wl or beautiful ktv vienam girls or massage With full service... Its damm boring and it's jus sperm release... U really want something more than tat... It's not I treat them as tools or what.... But I have found Something more than sex... Its not a jus gf thing.. It's not falling in love... It's really a..."hey.. I found a girl that I want to be together as long as ever" physically and mentally... Not a found a girl let's be fre and go bgr.. Not those lets work together and make this family work thing... It' a as long as u happy, I'm happy kind.. Bro I will seriously take inconsiderate of the visa thing and fre who fuck her thing.. Or even the kc thing which I now dunno how to get out of it... Sometime I really want to get out of sex industry and find someone like her... A person who able to give me the feeling and not in sex industry... Someone who can wake me out of sex... I sick of it... Yes I will still need hole to f... But it's all to sustain my dick.. But not my heart.. This cat50 is able to solve both... But not in the real life situation... Be it fair or not fair... I need help... It's been 10 yrs already... I need to move on...

batigollin
30-07-2011, 01:56 PM
Sorry to ask u, no offend,
Mayb u can ask yr frd to visit her,
To see whether she provide same service as given to u.
If u not comfortable to ask yr frd,

u may share which hse she is in, our bro here can test her n feedback to u.

benjamin8
30-07-2011, 03:44 PM
I recieve alot of msg abt also kc and could be same girl. I going to say it's from lorong 18. If u can tell me which Hse or even name which won't disclose the girl num. I would like to share more with bros who is in the same situation.

nssman
30-07-2011, 09:53 PM
if by 35 I still not marry... I would like to bring her over..

if you have this mindset u will never find any girls for marriage till 35, if u really like her then pursuit now dont wait, or just give up this stupid idea :rolleyes:

ChiJitKayChiJit
31-07-2011, 11:15 AM
Hey bro TS, just forget about her, widen your social network, you will find other proper girls & move on.... not worth the trouble la bro ...

Apollo69
31-07-2011, 12:08 PM
Bro TS,

I know the following advice I am going to give you will most likely fall on deaf ears, cos you are probably too KC'ed to make much of it, but I will still say it.

1) DO NOT make the mistake of falling in love with a WL. I understand that you could have suffered before in a RS but that is definitely not the reason to fall in love with a woman who have sex (YES NOT MAKE LOVE) to an average of 20 man a day, 600 man a month, and 7-8k man a year! (You mentioned she is an angpai) so thats a rough figure.
2) If she can make love (as you put it) to you raw, what does that stop her from doing with a equally young, goodlooking, and affectionate regular customer of hers ?
3) Take WL words with a pinch of salt. She could say she miss you, love you etc. That is just another way to KC her customers so that they will come and support her (indirectly for the rest of her life). Angpai girls easily make more than 10k SGD a month, and if she has been in SG for 2 years, that amounts to approximately 240k SGD in 2 years. (which is approximately 6 million thai baht)
4) Unless you are especially good looking, and have a successful career and is "the one" in the WL eyes, chances are you are being taken for a ride. I am not trying to pour cold water on you, but the same story has been repeated over and over again.
5) The most important thing is, it is extremely difficult to bring her back to SG because of her special status i.e. working as a sex worker. There will be many hurdles for you to cross just for trying to bring her back. You would need to apply for LTVP (Long Term Visitor Pass) for her first for her to come here and that is not easily granted, especially since she is a sex worker.
6) It would be almost impossible for you to marry her and get her PR in Singapore. I would say a lot of Samsters who have tried, and only very rare cases succeed. (I hard that many years ago when the rules weren't so stringent it was easier)
7) You are risking yourself of possible STDs since you are doing RAW with her.
Please dont be naive into thinking that because she goes for her monthly checkup, she is free from all STDs. There is a window period for certain STDs so she might not be checked positive during her checkup.
8) Please do yourself,your future wife, and other fellow Samsters a favour by going to hospital to do a full checkup for STDs.
After saying all of this, if you still intend to carry on with this relationship, I can only say good luck with this.
If its not too inconvenient for you to list out the number of this lady, at least tell bros the house number and lorong if possible, so that they could skip this house and this lady since she's doing RAW!!!

I hope in spending the time to write this, you will hopefully understand what I am trying to get across.
Bro ah tong you are so spot on , so right with your advise , what i want to say is that you don't go searching for LOVE in fuck shops , just go there for the fun , satisfaction and fantasy , you pay , you fucked the hell out of them , you cum and you tip her if you think she's worth it ,full stop and that's all ........... a man can never accept his gf or wife being a WL , sad to say that but it's the cold hard truth .........

ryaw
31-07-2011, 05:44 PM
Hi, erm... I not sure how to put this but I'm like this cat50 girl alot and if by 35 I still not marry... I would like to bring her over.. Yes u can say I got kc by her... We been doing raw and point to point... She been taking care of me well when I visit her. She is a Ang pai and she is the best gfe sex I ever had.. There is a diff between sex and making love... And I would say we were more close than my previous Gf. Her skill is good but I am confuse. Should I jus go ahead with my career and pursuit her when I 35? By the way she is going back this nov... I not sure what to do... She bring out her own blanket and we French kiss like no other day.. We had fun alot... I been in roaming and having great sex for 10 yrs and have hump over 200? I can feel this is more than great sex... Gfe is the hardest impact if not she is one of the best service girl I ever had.. We talk abt previous relationship and more and its like I want even more than tat... I really confuse and I dont know what's to do. I know 5 yrs ago I knew nvr had relationship with wl or and ktv girl or any that provide sex service... I am now typing this msg thru my iPhone and she jus msg me she miss me... I know a couple of feedback will be stop it and move on.. But... Till now I was already thinking if what she say abt her life to me. I comfirm next yr I will go Bangkok and find her but not into relationship first. Not till 35.. I was thinking should I hire a P I to check on her before I want her that kind of thing. I have Gf before and yes u can ask me to find someone in sg and a better one but that's not jus it. I already abandon the thinking of rs as long as the girl is right.. Guys... Help... I don't know what to do...

Bro,not saying that there are no good girls in this profession.But if you are not too deep into it,i think you better think very carefully with your head and by saying think with your head i mean your real big head not small head !!! ok?

mmboy
31-07-2011, 06:02 PM
悬崖勒马 is my advice haha, just forget her, and move on, there are tons of decent girls in SG :D

horni
01-08-2011, 04:17 PM
I recieve alot of msg abt also kc and could be same girl. I going to say it's from lorong 18. If u can tell me which Hse or even name which won't disclose the girl num. I would like to share more with bros who is in the same situation.

some gor chiam cheek kar comments...

went thru ur phase although i never thot of marriage n she also never brought up the matter.
when her time here is up, she ord and go back bkk. i took leave n went bkk (not on same flight)
had some free fucks and then come back sgp. over 1 plus yr, visited 2 to 3 times and also
went to her hometown to see her family. She setup a karaoke shop in bkk and i think her biz
not good cos she hinting for money. btw, we began to contact lesser n lesser so u shd know
the ending

ya, had endless raw but so what! i've come to think that i just need holes to release and
she happened to be there n on top of that she does so willingly. she happy n i happy.
win-win situation. but ya, there are endless reiteration of raw = war. ur life ur choice

me now got family (CO is local bred one) got kid but still cheong la cos CO not into sex

btw, i had at least one r/s with thais!!

cockymonstr
01-08-2011, 04:29 PM
Aiyah.....always remember not to be KCed by a WL lah, we are here tomake love not FIND love lah!!!

If u marrry her u still got to deal with the shadow and memories of her being banged by a few thousand brothers.....can u take it? are u strong enuff?

If not, take ur 50 SGD go to another house and bang another syt, soon u will move on from your so called "Tirak"

Take care brother!

From a bro with 20 years cheonging exp.

ryaw
01-08-2011, 10:15 PM
some gor chiam cheek kar comments...

went thru ur phase although i never thot of marriage n she also never brought up the matter.
when her time here is up, she ord and go back bkk. i took leave n went bkk (not on same flight)
had some free fucks and then come back sgp. over 1 plus yr, visited 2 to 3 times and also
went to her hometown to see her family. She setup a karaoke shop in bkk and i think her biz
not good cos she hinting for money. btw, we began to contact lesser n lesser so u shd know
the ending

ya, had endless raw but so what! i've come to think that i just need holes to release and
she happened to be there n on top of that she does so willingly. she happy n i happy.
win-win situation. but ya, there are endless reiteration of raw = war. ur life ur choice

me now got family (CO is local bred one) got kid but still cheong la cos CO not into sex

btw, i had at least one r/s with thais!!

I think bro horni suggestion is the best way things can turn out...win win situation !!! hahahaha......

spotter542
02-08-2011, 02:33 AM
Another dickhead who did raw with a WL :rolleyes:
There's always an idiot who use his dick to do all the thinking.
Haiz !
Where's suteerak1099 and siamcutey ?
Care to dispense some friendly advice to these dickheads ? :p

DSC Clinic is located on the 1st and 2nd storey of Block 31, Kelantan Lane.
The map below shows the location of DSC Clinic.
We are well-served by an extensive network of public transport and taxis.

Do call +65 6293 9648 to book an appointment before visiting.

Location of DSC Clinic (http://maps.google.com.sg/maps?q=31+kelantan+lane+singapore&ie=UTF8&hl=en&hq=&hnear=31+Kelantan+Ln,+208654&ll=1.30668,103.856699&spn=0.007508,0.00912&z=16&iwloc=A&source=embed)

myinsomnia
02-08-2011, 09:39 AM
Bro, imagine u found out that u fall in love wif a sg gal after 5 years old but u kana std, and unable to MAKE LOVE to her raw and married, isnt your life ruined? Raw now for u sounds like fairytale , your head is full of her, when u show signs of AIDS related, it will scare the shit out of u. Oh im free from STD, constant checkups makes me slp well, i love $3.90 rubber!

Gunbladers
06-08-2011, 01:37 AM
Bro, imagine u found out that u fall in love wif a sg gal after 5 years old but u kana std, and unable to MAKE LOVE to her raw and married, isnt your life ruined? Raw now for u sounds like fairytale , your head is full of her, when u show signs of AIDS related, it will scare the shit out of u. Oh im free from STD, constant checkups makes me slp well, i love $3.90 rubber!

agreed, better play safe sex. cheers!

X_plorer
06-08-2011, 06:01 AM
Sorry to ask u, no offend,
Mayb u can ask yr frd to visit her,
To see whether she provide same service as given to u.
If u not comfortable to ask yr frd,

u may share which hse she is in, our bro here can test her n feedback to u.

Bro.. Good ans..

TS, Our brother got a good ans but i got even a better ans for you which is you go to Geylang, the legal pro section in our sammyboyform and search for whether any FR on your gal.

Because you are saying she is an ang pai.. Definately got her FR 1.. Because i tried before and really found.. My Cat50 gf also say love you, miss you and whatever, so gfe with her also. she is the 1 and only cat50 which i book for 2 hours just to screw her and see her. But after seeing her fr, not 1 but many also. i give up but instead become i play back..

You screw more than 200, i wouldn't lose you much..But out of 200, not more than 5 is a very gfe cum super great love making session. Or if i can remember, it's only 2 gals in my memory. 1 is a china WL in Malaysia, which really suck my soul away to her. After her place being raid and unable to contact her, therefore got no choice but to give up, even till now, it has been 6 - 7 years, i still miss her.. Too bad..

2nd is a Cat 50 in GL, and she is leaving TODAY.. But so sad, i dun really miss her liao.. After seeing her FR in sammyboy, she is providing even more services to other bros though which mine is really good services cum GFE feel.. Till i wanted to go Thai with her.. But after seeing.. Sian Liao..

i Think by the time if you see her FR really appears and seeing the comments and the services she is providing to others. Then we bros here no need to explain to you why but you will know the ans already...

Cheers and good luck to you...

toilet$50
06-08-2011, 06:15 AM
Another dickhead who did raw with a WL :rolleyes:
There's always an idiot who use his dick to do all the thinking.
Haiz !
Where's suteerak1099 and siamcutey ?
Care to dispense some friendly advice to these dickheads ? :p

DSC Clinic is located on the 1st and 2nd storey of Block 31, Kelantan Lane.
The map below shows the location of DSC Clinic.
We are well-served by an extensive network of public transport and taxis.

Do call +65 6293 9648 to book an appointment before visiting.

Location of DSC Clinic (http://maps.google.com.sg/maps?q=31+kelantan+lane+singapore&ie=UTF8&hl=en&hq=&hnear=31+Kelantan+Ln,+208654&ll=1.30668,103.856699&spn=0.007508,0.00912&z=16&iwloc=A&source=embed)

only in 1st storey.2nd storey is for working WL(geylang) and Health SPA(women & men),chinese docter..etc:)

MaMister
07-08-2011, 06:27 PM

So did you ask her how many times she bring out her blanket a day?

lovemachine
10-08-2011, 06:34 PM
hey TS, read my old threads and i went through this 3 years ago. i was emotionally charged and spent a lot of time on her.

but i like to think i was "smart" enough not to get k/c. i treated her like a gf but i dun give her money.

and looking back, i must say i like her but i was just lost. i spent a good 9 months staying with her in SG and she worked very little. apart from getting back, we had lotsa memories.

recently we even met up in a neighbouring country and she was even franked enough to tell me she met up old customers for $. though i didnt gave her any money, we bonked once and i came back to SG.

my advice is, go meet other girls and have fun, this will dilute your attention on her. and honestly, do go further unless you can cut.

for me, i was smitten for a long time before i finally cut the r/s. at the end of the day, with any women, its all about money (taking care of them) and why not get a decent girl.

the good sex is for fun, she will grow old eventually and you need to marry someone for her values, not sex or looks alone.

and do take note while im active here, this is my first post in years! i posted this especially for you!

move on with life. if you want to enjoy the "romance" which most likely is onesided (sorry to say that), make sure you can cut.

benjamin8
10-08-2011, 08:50 PM
I seen and got a lot of pm and advice... I trying now to divert my attention to my ex Gf and although she have a bf and maybe going to get marry... But hey.... Jus a simple thought of waiting for this ex Gf may stop me from thinking abt cat50. I still visit her and the feeling is there.. I trying hard now not jus to think abt her..: rather got think abt my ex mentally. And perhaps find another wl to statisfy my needs.. Even thou I haven't did it yet cause among all the wl so far I like her love making the most... She is almost perfect and I believe I need to stop rather than jus keep on moving with her... I need help and I got a lot from brothers in here. Tks guys... I will try to stop this kc thing.. Even thou I now feel like doing it with her now but I still need to know what is reality abt if I going to have her as wife or jus a fb in Thai next time.. I want to realize all this asap but my dick keep asking me to go back to her... Her comfort... Her blanket... Her touch... Her lips... I.... I need to change my life abit... I can't be a hardcore boy like last time... I need to jus f and let go and find another one... I need to change frequently to prevent all this rs from happening but how can I stop when rtf is always the word when we find the service is as perfect as ever.. I need to change dish... I need to f china girl.... I hate their service... Hate their sound... Perhaps this is the way I won't fall back to kc... Thai have the best service yet I scare if I will fall again or not... It's not jus a f timing... But the time, the words, the comfort, that u share with cAt50... I miss her... I can go find her now... But I trying to stop... She will be sitting at the tank when I arrive... She will be there for me... Comforting me... But I need to jus change.... When ever I going in.. I hope I can go opp and f that china bitch to hell with her... Giving her all the pain and suffering to her... I jus can't stop if I ever go back and find cat50... I fear for the worst... The worst of not listening...

ryaw
15-08-2011, 09:42 PM
I seen and got a lot of pm and advice... I trying now to divert my attention to my ex Gf and although she have a bf and maybe going to get marry... But hey.... Jus a simple thought of waiting for this ex Gf may stop me from thinking abt cat50. I still visit her and the feeling is there.. I trying hard now not jus to think abt her..: rather got think abt my ex mentally. And perhaps find another wl to statisfy my needs.. Even thou I haven't did it yet cause among all the wl so far I like her love making the most... She is almost perfect and I believe I need to stop rather than jus keep on moving with her... I need help and I got a lot from brothers in here. Tks guys... I will try to stop this kc thing.. Even thou I now feel like doing it with her now but I still need to know what is reality abt if I going to have her as wife or jus a fb in Thai next time.. I want to realize all this asap but my dick keep asking me to go back to her... Her comfort... Her blanket... Her touch... Her lips... I.... I need to change my life abit... I can't be a hardcore boy like last time... I need to jus f and let go and find another one... I need to change frequently to prevent all this rs from happening but how can I stop when rtf is always the word when we find the service is as perfect as ever.. I need to change dish... I need to f china girl.... I hate their service... Hate their sound... Perhaps this is the way I won't fall back to kc... Thai have the best service yet I scare if I will fall again or not... It's not jus a f timing... But the time, the words, the comfort, that u share with cAt50... I miss her... I can go find her now... But I trying to stop... She will be sitting at the tank when I arrive... She will be there for me... Comforting me... But I need to jus change.... When ever I going in.. I hope I can go opp and f that china bitch to hell with her... Giving her all the pain and suffering to her... I jus can't stop if I ever go back and find cat50... I fear for the worst... The worst of not listening...

Bro,just go and find her and make love to her and do whatever you want with her lah.You know very well now that you are smitten by her then go enjoy the time together lor.At most 2 years only mah after she go back very hard to contact liao.She also cannot come back singapore,So my advice to you is go and enjoy and don't think so much lah.

inlaw
16-08-2011, 08:56 PM
ts just enjoy her company here for the time she is here, dont think too much abt the future or gf, just fuck hard and harder, if you want help just let us know and we will not disappoint you :D

heyadi
17-08-2011, 10:02 PM
First time post.. Cos just register after seeing this topic.. Normally just here to read and find answers.. But after seeing this.. ZzzzZZzz

Bro, I got one question for you.. Can you take it if next time one of your good friend or best friend, or maybe friends of your friends ask you this. "Hey, Your wife work at GL before? I seemed to have bonk her before." How would you react to this ??

Nuff said.

MaMister
18-08-2011, 08:28 AM
First time post.. Cos just register after seeing this topic.. Normally just here to read and find answers.. But after seeing this.. ZzzzZZzz

Bro, I got one question for you.. Can you take it if next time one of your good friend or best friend, or maybe friends of your friends ask you this. "Hey, Your wife work at GL before? I seemed to have bonk her before." How would you react to this ??

Nuff said.

I will just say.... she looks familiar and my bros will know what I mean....:D

Ma0Ma0
12-10-2011, 02:31 AM
She will be sitting at the tank when I arrive... She will be there for me... Comforting me...

erm... bro, if u go often enough, u'll find her still bonking a customer, and u'll be the one waiting for her outside the fishtank :o

the shitty feeling should be enough for u to rethink about having a normal BGR with her.
playing KC game with WLs is a lose-lose situation :(

tanahkow55
12-10-2011, 06:54 AM
Alot of feedback is given and I really take all of them in consideration.. Wife or not wife like the previous bro comment, things like can u accept ur fre f!!k her alot of time... Things like the visa thingy... I have relative which took 10 yrs before they even get pr and this is one major problem to solve. For the p I thing I apologize for showing such a lousy attidute of mine. One of bro say as a kept woman... I first really would like that idea but in long run I feel it is very unfair to a woman who want a family.. Maybe as a long distance fb may be possible but still it won't solve the case as I want her by my side.. Going out as Gf, having kids as family.. I like her alot... Her company... She msg me last night or should I say this morning at 5am... Jus a gd night msg.. I will treasure the time I still have till nov... Yrs later visit her at Bangkok and such... I hope I will heed my brothers advice... It's a wake up call.. Bro.... I sick of sex... I sick of fucking chio Internet wl or beautiful ktv vienam girls or massage With full service... Its damm boring and it's jus sperm release... U really want something more than tat... It's not I treat them as tools or what.... But I have found Something more than sex... Its not a jus gf thing.. It's not falling in love... It's really a..."hey.. I found a girl that I want to be together as long as ever" physically and mentally... Not a found a girl let's be fre and go bgr.. Not those lets work together and make this family work thing... It' a as long as u happy, I'm happy kind.. Bro I will seriously take inconsiderate of the visa thing and fre who fuck her thing.. Or even the kc thing which I now dunno how to get out of it... Sometime I really want to get out of sex industry and find someone like her... A person who able to give me the feeling and not in sex industry... Someone who can wake me out of sex... I sick of it... Yes I will still need hole to f... But it's all to sustain my dick.. But not my heart.. This cat50 is able to solve both... But not in the real life situation... Be it fair or not fair... I need help... It's been 10 yrs already... I need to move on...

HELP WHAT ???

You already decided and you just want to hear how big is the reaction and rejection here !!!

So what do you want ???

You need attention ??? or you need to get FCUK here ???

Dont be so childish la, no wonder you dont get a good and real girlfriend, and probably you will not get to marry, by 35, if all you said is true...you are so childish...

Wake up and dont spread HIV around, you are hell lot of dangerous guy, if all your story is true...

Anti-vice should go after you rather than cleaning the street, you are 100% more dangerous in spreading HIV by doing raw with Pros compare to the SW...

Thai31
12-10-2011, 07:09 AM
erm... bro, if u go often enough, u'll find her still bonking a customer, and u'll be the one waiting for her outside the fishtank :o

the shitty feeling should be enough for u to rethink about having a normal BGR with her.
playing KC game with WLs is a lose-lose situation :(

HELP WHAT ???

You already decided and you just want to hear how big is the reaction and rejection here !!!

So what do you want ???

You need attention ??? or you need to get FCUK here ???

Dont be so childish la, no wonder you dont get a good and real girlfriend, and probably you will not get to marry, by 35, if all you said is true...you are so childish...

Wake up and dont spread HIV around, you are hell lot of dangerous guy, if all your story is true...

Anti-vice should go after you rather than cleaning the street, you are 100% more dangerous in spreading HIV by doing raw with Pros compare to the SW...

Hi....

my two bro here...

are you a okts?

tanahkow55
12-10-2011, 07:23 PM
Hi....

my two bro here...

are you a okts?

Do I sounds like an OKT ??? dont be lazy, click on my nick and see all my other postings...

Thai31
12-10-2011, 11:35 PM
Do I sounds like an OKT ??? dont be lazy, click on my nick and see all my other postings...

sorri bro..

admit that i'm lazy guy:)

lazy to see through all ur 20 posts...

but...just curious that you using fcuk word to comment here..

tanahkow55
13-10-2011, 11:53 AM
sorri bro..

admit that i'm lazy guy:)

lazy to see through all ur 20 posts...

but...just curious that you using fcuk word to comment here..

because TS is inviting to be fcuked...

TS already decided that no matter how many people advise him not to K/C, he is not going to give up and yet he is asking for help...

TS is just trying to find someone that agrees with him so that he can get consolation as not being the most idiotic people in this world...

Do you think he deserved to be fcuked ???

OKT with 15 points only meh ??? OKT should be busy promoting their gals !!!

You know why I only 15 points ???

Because most people just do not like to hear genuine voices and not so nice words...

Who cares whether 15 points or 15000 points ???

Some people prefer loud but artificial moaning, some like big but Nasa Boobs...

屈原为何投江而死 ?因为他说了很多别人不喜欢听的话。。。

爱之病人是怎么死 ? 因为他做了不该做的爱。。。没带套 !!!

ThaiBeautiful
13-10-2011, 12:55 PM
RAW is WAR!!!

afterall, she's still serving other customers! What makes u so sure u are safe....or she's safe?

justakid
17-10-2011, 02:54 AM
wah piang. TS i rarely post but for you i will...

just forget about her. no point wasting your $, youth and time. alternatively. if you really love her. leave with her to thailand and stay there. start a simple family. if thats what you want. Singapore and singaporeans are unforgiving to such things. period

sintaro
17-10-2011, 07:13 AM
TS just sit back and think carefully this, are you able to accept a girl that is fucked by all of us. You are a Singaporean not a kon-Thai or farang. Some guys end up fight when someone else start staring at their gf. So use your big head and think crefully. As far as i can guess this gal has already left Singapore and you are put Nov because you do not want us to know who she is. You are very young and less then 20 dont waste your life and I can bet that you will sure regret.

drumby mullnigg
17-10-2011, 08:16 AM

I am going to do something that the others here haven't done so far.

Give you advice, that you might actually have half a chance of heeding.

The best way to kick one addiction is to find another.

The SG government has built an entire new industry just to help you. Our pride and joy the 2 new spanking casinoes.

Really get into it and the next thing you know you won't even remember to go home let alone remember this girl.

I think the amount of money you stand to lose will not be that much more compared to what you have spent on this girl thus far and there doesn't seem to be signs of it abating.

It is out of the frying pan into the fire of course but hey! at least it gives you a new thrill for a little while and you don't have to be sick of sex while you are en route to destruction.

Given your youth you might want to give gaming addiction a try too.

Most addictions will destroy you so why stick to one when you can try so many out there? Make your life more colorful before its over for good.

Toyota Honda
17-10-2011, 10:38 AM
Lets put it this way.

I think a WL or FL who doesn't say things like 'I love you', 'I miss you', 'U are handsome', 'you are so good' is more sincere than one who says it to me.

Please be smarter. She gets fucked everyday by so many guys a week. Whats so big about giving you free that few times a week?

Business rule 1: Invest on the right things (in her context, an idiot like you and probably some others.)

Business rule 2: Small money dun go, Big money dun come.

Fellow sporean bro, please wake up and be smarter.

tempstar
18-10-2011, 12:59 AM
time to wake up from your fantasy....

blacktadpole
18-10-2011, 12:52 PM
Whao.... here the bros. who commented all seems really care for TS....:eek:
Keep up the comments and soon he will wake up his lousy idea.wakaka....

benjamin8
18-10-2011, 04:13 PM
Hi guys, I really appreciate all of the guys waking me up and yes... There is a need to wake up.. She is from l18h16 and the service she do is the best... She should have return which I can't comfirm as I try not to step back in... It will be harder and harder... U seen koreanwave, blonde from euroking, u seen alot of diff chiO gals in gl.. So many but why give up? I only can say like what kc have done... She really give me a very deep impression... The looks.. The way she move... Dress... Talk... And the body... Idea and perfect body... Now to me is really those fake love at first sight. She is still perfect... She took a few photo when she was off and gave me a few... I still staring whenever I felt lonely... Don't worry and Im happy that all have not gone down the drain... Jus go and fukc around... Jus go and view more... Korea and blonde... If tight cash, cat80... No matter what... Yes... I may nOt have the feeling what this cat50 gave. What I felt for her... It's all about... Fukc and chio and diff country... But I don't think i can find that feeling... It's really tired and boring jus having sex without the making love sustance in it.. What can u ask more? So forget it... Jus fukc for fun when small bro need.. Dont talk abt what u can find outside girl and marry... How to find a Gf or wife which is the body and skill of this cat50? Am I going to be jus another eat but wipe ur mouth before going back? Am I going to find someone jus for the sake of married? I not saying and going to get flame by anyone saying are u treating ur wife as a wl? No...!!! Get my meaning right... It's the kind of feel

benjamin8
18-10-2011, 04:15 PM
Hi guys, I really appreciate all of the guys waking me up and yes... There is a need to wake up.. She is from l18h16 and the service she do is the best... She should have return which I can't comfirm as I try not to step back in... It will be harder and harder... U seen koreanwave, blonde from euroking, u seen alot of diff chiO gals in gl.. So many but why give up? I only can say like what kc have done... She really give me a very deep impression... The looks.. The way she move... Dress... Talk... And the body... Idea and perfect body... Now to me is really those fake love at first sight. She is still perfect... She took a few photo when she was off and gave me a few... I still staring whenever I felt lonely... Don't worry and Im happy that all have not gone down the drain... Jus go and fukc around... Jus go and view more... Korea and blonde... If tight cash, cat80... No matter what... Yes... I may nOt have the feeling what this cat50 gave. What I felt for her... It's all about... Fukc and chio and diff country... But I don't think i can find that feeling... It's really tired and boring jus having sex without the making love sustance in it.. What can u ask more? So forget it... Jus fukc for fun when small bro need.. Dont talk abt what u can find outside girl and marry... How to find a Gf or wife which is the body and skill of this cat50? Am I going to be jus another eat but wipe ur mouth before going back? Am I going to find someone jus for the sake of married? I not saying and going to get flame by anyone saying are u treating ur wife as a wl? No...!!! Get my meaning right... It's the kind of feelIng this cat 50 have given me when we are together in bed... When chatting... How would u feel if when u married and ur wife start bec

benjamin8
18-10-2011, 04:27 PM
Hi guys, I really appreciate all of the guys waking me up and yes... There is a need to wake up.. She is from l18h16 and the service she do is the best... She should have return which I can't comfirm as I try not to step back in... It will be harder and harder... U seen koreanwave, blonde from euroking, u seen alot of diff chiO gals in gl.. So many but why give up? I only can say like what kc have done... She really give me a very deep impression... The looks.. The way she move... Dress... Talk... And the body... Idea and perfect body... Now to me is really those fake love at first sight. She is still perfect... She took a few photo when she was off and gave me a few... I still staring whenever I felt lonely... Don't worry and Im happy that all have not gone down the drain... Jus go and fukc around... Jus go and view more... Korea and blonde... If tight cash, cat80... No matter what... Yes... I may nOt have the feeling what this cat50 gave. What I felt for her... It's all about... Fukc and chio and diff country... But I don't think i can find that feeling... It's really tired and boring jus having sex without the making love sustance in it.. What can u ask more? So forget it... Jus fukc for fun when small bro need.. Dont talk abt what u can find outside girl and marry... How to find a Gf or wife which is the body and skill of this cat50? Am I going to be jus another eat but wipe ur mouth before going back? Am I going to find someone jus for the sake of married? I not saying and going to get flame by anyone saying are u treating ur wife as a wl? No...!!! Get my meaning right... It's the kind of feelIng this cat 50 have given me when we are together in bed... When chatting... How would u feel if when u married and ur wife start becoming a dead fish who do nothing? I... Don't know what I saying already... But perhaps this is what some guys want... Skill of a pro wl... And yet jus a sg girl who have 1 bf before only and yet able to do what a office lady work.. Maintaining a good image for the guys... Some have... Some... Whom I seen from friends... No matter how chio or beautiful their wife is... They still ask me to go out and eat with them... No matter if I ask or they pour out their feeling... It's the same which I have mention... Which guy u want to be? Which girl do u want? A wl who can give u the skill and feeling that u wanted? Or the girl who can only give u a image of a sg normal couple and nothing else... How many of us can get what we want for our partner? How many... Will us still be the same? I hate getting another same type of sg girl again.. I hope u guys know what I trying to say.. Nothing is perfect.. Which choice do I make...

closing_bell
18-10-2011, 05:49 PM
Ts, commercial sex gets boring after a while. The kc game makes it more exciting. Boss said must f&f, its nonsense! Sg men are just too scared to be on the losing end of the kc game. Plan the exit strategy ahead, both parties get wat they want & happy. thx ts 4 your story. No regrets and move on ts.

TKee
22-10-2011, 03:58 PM
TS, Don't be blind by love. Just F & F. Do you think she can come to SG to live with you with her past job experince?

pete_the_fish
22-10-2011, 08:27 PM
another suteerak in the making. :D

goodpartner
22-10-2011, 11:41 PM
Which girl do u want? A wl who can give u the skill and feeling that u wanted? Or the girl who can only give u a image of a sg normal couple and nothing else... How many of us can get what we want for our partner? How many... Will us still be the same? I hate getting another same type of sg girl again..

Bro, u sound like you are regreting having taken the advice here? I think majority of the advice here text book's answers, great as reference, but at the end of the day, it's your life man.

Don't cum here and blame us when you turn 60 and still out of love, or married a sg girl only to whine about her cheating on you or never please your cock. Only U can decide your own path to take; arm with all the wisdom this forum has to offer, but you call the shots man.

Having said these, the underline above sounds to me you're attracted to her only for her "skill" and "feeling" - not good enuff.

justdoit
23-10-2011, 11:09 AM
enjoy while inside the hole, look elsewhere for other beauties when outside hehe no strings between

pojstemp
26-10-2011, 11:30 PM
hi Ben,

For all the solid video/advices our bros hv given; pls take heed seriously of them. In a moment of folly, ALL MEN HV THEIR WEAKNESSES.
Im very impressed br all the bro advices.

Ah Dez
28-10-2011, 12:39 AM

Bro....
i fuck around for more than 15 years........
i also tell myself..... not to fall for a working girl....
end up... i did... and had the same shit u do...

and now... i am... ALONE !!

in the 1st place, when u start to do RAW.... all the feelings starts to come in....

but how do u know... if u r the 1st one??

u see how lah..

i been in sammyboy almost 10 years..... your stories... i see people type... SAME SAME.... don't have 500 or 1000...
don't even want to say about all the stories i HEARD..

END OF THE DAY.... WAT YOU DO,DON'T REGRET!

goodpartner
28-10-2011, 02:39 AM
How many of us can get what we want for our partner? How many... Will us still be the same? I hate getting another same type of sg girl again.. I hope u guys know what I trying to say.. Nothing is perfect.. Which choice do I make...

Bro, can't help but again sense that you keep putting weightage on the girl's ability to please your cock when selecting a mate :rolleyes:

Ever since I started cheonging, I've also gotten involved with these WLs before, charmed by their emo & bed skills. Maybe lucky for me, I could draw the line somewhere, and constantly changing targets (including normal sg girls) really do help me to remain sane - because then I don't just dwell into any particular r/s and get trapped.

After harden somewhat by having been through so many kinds of r/s and its failures and little successes, I found that it's really much much better to be loved by someone then to love someone; of course it's doubly better if you love her too, but make sure she loves you MORE. So if this girl (ex-WL or not) is someone who love you for who you are (you'll know) then don't loose her. But, if you find yourself being a slave to her limited attention, no matter how good she is on bed and out, don't waste time - that, my friend, is how I suggest that you make your "choice" ;) Keep seeking...

MaMister
28-10-2011, 08:57 AM
Bro, u sound like you are regreting having taken the advice here? I think majority of the advice here text book's answers, great as reference, but at the end of the day, it's your life man.

Don't cum here and blame us when you turn 60 and still out of love, or married a sg girl only to whine about her cheating on you or never please your cock. Only U can decide your own path to take; arm with all the wisdom this forum has to offer, but you call the shots man.

Having said these, the underline above sounds to me you're attracted to her only for her "skill" and "feeling" - not good enuff.

When he reach 60 still go golden mile tower to go... there many ex-raw kc old ladies working there.... maybe he can get raw and be a fool again...:D

dbrudder
28-10-2011, 01:45 PM
After harden somewhat by having been through so many kinds of r/s and its failures and little successes, I found that it's really much much better to be loved by someone then to love someone; of course it's doubly better if you love her too, but make sure she loves you MORE.

Yes, this is seriously good advice :)

SilverZai
28-10-2011, 03:24 PM
I was once like you fall in love wif a girl in fishtank, she's very good to me, very special and I can even eat together wif her as I was a super regular there, juz a call to the person there her appointment will be cancel and if I told her I coming she will not serve other customer, everything was so good and perfect, even talk to her parents, after sometime something happen to us, she went to another guy, seriously, they r all just putting up shows only just want u to be their regular and support them, help them when they r back to Thailand in their financial, you r actually investing a bank that doesn't make you earn interest but only let you have free sex just like a fb but wif investment that you can't see, if u really wan to look for Thai go to their kumpong and know them, cuz you don't know who are they or are they loyal to you if u know them outside..who knows that she can say she loves u alot, all the sweet things, and when Lon enough together when you really trust her, you started sending money to her and work in Singapore but she's in Thailand, she maybe bonking her boyfriend or husband while you r sending her your hard earned money..

walao
29-10-2011, 12:03 AM
Go for it la..stop wasting time punching your phone to send this message...limpei support u...

Walao

goodpartner
29-10-2011, 01:42 AM
Granted, some guys here like/want to have KC involved in commercial fucks so it's less of the empty feeling, or maybe even need KC to get high. I also prefer to have passionate kisses, concern chats, puppy eyes, etc. for the same price others pay to fuck her. Here's what I did to avoid some of the traps...

I was once like you fall in love wif a girl in fishtank, she's very good to me, ...., after sometime something happen to us, she went to another guy...

Never fall in love with a fishtank girl when she is still working here. When I met one with the mutual KC feelings, I will tell her I like her BUT cannot be her tirak/BF because she is still working; she will understand as it's a valid excuse. This set the stage whereby she will keep you as a possible target, and still treat you "special" than other customers, so you get to enjoy the GFE along with the regular paid fucks. Lots of bros got trapped here, focusing so much on ONE and got too deep into the "r/s" too soon.

During the tour of duty here, if she really meet another guy where she thinks is an better/easier target than you, just let her go (no choice). That's why I suggested that if you like to have KC involved, always visit many different girls and have as many "special" as possible, well, at least 2 or 3. Of course, know jolly well that you are NOT really that special, and bet she has many specials...

...seriously, they r all just putting up shows only just want u to be their regular and support them, help them when they r back to Thailand in their financial...when Lon enough together when you really trust her, you started sending money to her and work in Singapore but she's in Thailand, she maybe bonking her boyfriend or husband while you r sending her your hard earned money..

This is very true, especially when their tour of duty here is almost ending, they will start to identify those "special" clients who can continue to support them after they go back. Now, you can bet those 2 or 3 you kept for "fucks with GFE" above will sure call you up from Thailand and jio you saying that they are "no longer working in GL" so you can be their official tirak/BF (read robert) - Cool.

Ok, this is where you've to decide if you wanna play the game further and bring it to newer heights; OR just forget them since you really just want those special GFE and already enjoyed the benefits when they were still in GL.

To the adventurous, many bros have then proceeded to visit them for "free fucks", meet their parents in home town, send them regular pocket money, etc. This is where it gets trickly; you need to be super clear with your intention. Just keep them as oversea FB? Pursue serious long-term r/s? Well, at least at this stage, if you really found a faithful one, get her to do thorough health checkup. Of course, how to proof her faithfulness is an entire debate - but the main point is DON'T FREAKING "fall in love" with a fishtank girl when she is still working here!

Personally, I had a few of those "FB" type of ex-GL over the years, enjoyed their companies when I'm there, knowing that most of them are not exclusive to me (which is fine). There'll come a gem or two sometimes, who is genuinely looking forward to be with you for good. But then again, this is another topic altogether with a very different set of problems/joy/woes.