PDA

View Full Version : Couple2Massage

wopper
29-10-2004, 05:32 PM
Hi bro, got anyone try massage by a couple before?

http://www.geocities.com/couple2massage

maituleow
30-10-2004, 11:27 AM

u really kIAM KAN.....do some homework, look for thread under
Ol'Coyote......

guzzler
01-11-2004, 11:51 AM
I also think that they are regulars here under the nick couple2massage....have seen that nick a few times. Might want to do a search and PM them if you have specific questions.

kingkong
02-11-2004, 04:38 PM

DO you mean being massaged by a man and his lady partner ?

Castrol
02-11-2004, 05:20 PM
actually if just get the lady for massage ok or not ah?
or sure must get 2 of them?

robinhood
02-11-2004, 05:43 PM

My personal view of points...dun waste monies on dis couple, den bloody expensive..said charge normal massage 150, manhood massage 100, sex, 150..blah blah blah...plus all 2gether total ard 400-450!!! :mad:

Lawrence1713
02-11-2004, 05:43 PM
I think they offer twin peak services meaning u can get 2 lady to massage for u at the same time.....but i think so far no one manage to try it.....maybe you would like to kick start... :D

ol'coyote
02-11-2004, 05:58 PM
u really kIAM KAN.....do some homework, look for thread under
Ol'Coyote......

aiyo...why all here no read maituleow's post meh ?...
he already ask u all to read me FR...
there got so much details liow...
hiaz...sometimes ar...put up FR dunnoe for wat...

FUN_HUNTER
02-11-2004, 06:09 PM
I think they offer twin peak services meaning u can get 2 lady to massage for u at the same time.....but i think so far no one manage to try it.....maybe you would like to kick start... :D

can get 2 girls to massage instead of their usual guy & girl massage meh?
how much will that be?

monster98
02-11-2004, 06:23 PM
aiyo...why all here no read maituleow's post meh ?...
he already ask u all to read me FR...
there got so much details liow...
hiaz...sometimes ar...put up FR dunnoe for wat...

HAHAHAHA... like wat maituleow said... Kiam Tio Kan....

Accord_JDM
02-11-2004, 06:24 PM
anyone had tried this couple2massage before and able to give their ratings?

monster98
02-11-2004, 06:27 PM

HAHAHA... another one joker.... :p

guzzler
02-11-2004, 06:28 PM

Did you read thru the thread. Stupid people here cannot read. There is a FR written by Coyote....do a search!

couple2massage
08-11-2004, 12:10 AM
Hello everyone here :-)

We are really happy to see that there are some friends our there who are interested in our unique art of Couple2Massage service.

As far as we know, we have been the only couple providing aromatic massage for more than 3 and half years..... although we have been in business for almost 8 years.

Like what they say... "Different folks with differend strokes".
We can really understand that NOT every guy is comfortable in having a guy massage them.... just like sometimes, some ladies will just like Den to be around and find me justbeing a "lamp post"! :confused:

Most important, as long as a person is broad minded enough to enjoy the many things then there are really SURPRISES awaiting !??!

Everyone's experience will be different.... even your own experience for the 1st time may differ from the 2nd time. So how can anyone just assume that other's FR may be exactly what you will enjoy too?

One thing is for sure, if you are really in the mood to enjoy a great massage workout, then Couple2Massage can safely say that we are 2nd to none, as a team. YES... WE always work as a team of 2, Den & myself.

Bold statement or just hot air? Give us the chance to take care of you and rest assured that it will be a pleasant experience for the open minded decerning adult.

Thank you for your patience in reading,

Jenny ;)

couple2massage
12-06-2005, 03:54 PM
Greetings everyone :-)

We are answering to the many people out there who are looking for Manhood Therapy.

Please also consider about Sisterhood Therapy for your regular lady partner.
This is also something good for her to enjoy and at the same time, make things right for your guys to enjoy in your love life :-)

Take confidence and call us for a sensually relaxing good time for couples.

Manhood Therapy / Sisterhood Therapy is just at $50.

Basic Couple2Massage for Couples is just $100 for 90mins.

Kindly visit our webby:~ w w w . g e o c i t i e s . c o m / c o u p l e 2 m a s s a g e

Thank you all for your kind patience reading,

Cheers!!!

Jenny & Den ;)

cuntlover
12-06-2005, 06:15 PM
Basic Couple2Massage for Couples is just $100 for 90mins.

Kindly visit our webby:~ w w w . g e o c i t i e s . c o m / c o u p l e 2 m a s s a g e

Thank you all for your kind patience reading,

Cheers!!!

Jenny & Den ;)
bloody advertisement! howabt i eat yr pussy and charge u basic $50 for 30 minutes and if i make u cum, u pay extra $50??

sex-no-enough
12-06-2005, 06:28 PM
bloody advertisement! howabt i eat yr pussy and charge u basic $50 for 30 minutes and if i make u cum, u pay extra $50??
hahaha, u damn farnee man! u nvr suggest you can fuck the guy ass while u lick gal cb? then u can make 2 cum (maybe 3 if u count yrself) and get $100!