PDA

View Full Version : gangbang or ORGY Outdoors...

raver
26-07-2011, 11:36 AM
Hi as Pertaining to my thread...Has anyone got any Experiences such as Orgy and gangbang outdoors...wanna share ?

For me...i didnt experience it..But i heard it from a friend while we were playing Bikes....told he saw a group of people having sex in some Secluded place....While he was smoking outside...a Guy came out naked and smoked beside him...was talking like normal while the rest of the Guys are Fucking that girl....

LMF2046
26-07-2011, 03:14 PM
Hi as Pertaining to my thread...Has anyone got any Experiences such as Orgy and gangbang outdoors...wanna share ?

For me...i didnt experience it..But i heard it from a friend while we were playing Bikes....told he saw a group of people having sex in some Secluded place....While he was smoking outside...a Guy came out naked and smoked beside him...was talking like normal while the rest of the Guys are Fucking that girl....

in singapore?

fuckdaddy
26-07-2011, 03:20 PM
outdoors = yes
gangbang/orgy = no
gangbang/orgy outdoors = lagi no

raver
26-07-2011, 04:15 PM
Yar in Singapore....Surprising...gangbang or Orgies like these happen in Public...In Some Secluded areas..I thought singapore is a very "conservative" country....Most girls here are like saving it For marriage or something...

BiRd13
26-07-2011, 04:42 PM
outdoors = yes
gangbang/orgy = yes
gangbang/orgy outdoors = tried once... but dun think consider as orgy... just having another couple having sex together at public area...

naturegreen
26-07-2011, 04:46 PM
outdoors = yes
gangbang/orgy = yes
gangbang/orgy outdoors = just at the corridors considered? 1 guy banging the girl while the girl giving me a BJ and the 3rd guy watching. :D

zyspt
26-07-2011, 09:09 PM
so the gal a willing party or not??
if the gal is not a willing party then those guys banging her are committing a serious crime.

Ricky_martin
28-07-2011, 09:09 PM
I know of 2 university girl. In their early twenties, got gangbangin a hotel by their Uni seniors. There were a total of 8guys and jus 2 girls. According to the story I heard, it started from jus a drinking session to a mass gangbang. Each girl had 4 guys banging them at the end of the session.. And all without condom shooting inside them or the mouth. Crazy shit!! Both were damn slutty'n dress in nightgown and was begging to be fuck. Anyone else know of other gangbang stories??