PDA

View Full Version : SpringSpa at Clarke Quay

mphellosg
20-07-2011, 08:08 PM
Police has not replied to me yet

Date: Sunday, 17 July, 2011 at 6:30 PM
Subject: Sexual Massage Spa at Clarke Quay
To: SPF Customer Relations Branch <[email protected]>

I'm writing to you to inform that this spa - SpringSpa at Clarke Quay is offering sexual extra services.

2 days ago, I went there for massage but after 20 mins, the masseue started to ask me to take her extra services. She explained to me the different types of services such as masturbation, blow job, boobs massage or full sex service and their respective prices.

I told her I do not wish to take up such services as I'm only for decent massage but she kept asking to try the full sex service. I tried to reject her by saying I do not carry any condom in my car but she said no worry as her company stores condoms and charges each masseue some charges when they have sex with customers.

Please take strong action against it as this is illegal. These masseue may serve many customers and in their rush, may not bath themselves and may spread sexually transmitted dieases easily.

talismann
20-07-2011, 08:45 PM
Very unusual way of advertising, I must concede. :D

samsam33
20-07-2011, 10:32 PM
In his previous threads, he claimed he has informed AV with a long list of shops. What I don't understand is, why he wants to inform everyone here with the list if he informed AV and wants to catch them?

If he tells the list here, wouldn't the owners take precaution?

Very unusual way of advertising, I must concede. :D

Jaguar99
20-07-2011, 11:38 PM
You are an idot, mphellosg..

Don't you have better things to do?

Why act noble and come to this web site...and pretend you are a decent guy that going to HC..

If the girl offer servies you don't want (maybe you are short of $$$), then just say you are broke and got no money to pay her. She may even consider to do free for you on sympathy ground..

Shame on you...

SamTras
21-07-2011, 12:03 AM
Its these type of people that spoils the fun for everyone

xqlover
21-07-2011, 12:06 AM
TS must be one of the geylangcheckers bitches.

wolflust
21-07-2011, 12:17 AM
I think so too or some similar groups

akan88
21-07-2011, 12:20 AM
Maybe he AV himself. Some sort of new way of prevention ba. Kill of the business.

ZicoGomez
21-07-2011, 12:59 AM
Police may be tired of his antics already and so don't want to reply to him anymore. :D

lblittlebear
21-07-2011, 09:16 AM
You may think you're smart but I think you're playing with fire

torrokey
21-07-2011, 02:20 PM
Don't think it's advertising. He sent one whole list of places to AV.Very unusual way of advertising, I must concede. :D

redrooster
21-07-2011, 02:27 PM
No point zap his point.

Best that moderator take out his profile.

Hipee
21-07-2011, 02:29 PM
this place quite decent leh http://springspa.com.sg/

anyway, no point take away his profile, he will just clone another one.
at least everytime he post, it will be moderated.

dmtpl
21-07-2011, 02:41 PM
To Mphellosg,

If you are so civic conscious why don't you post your real name, I.C number, Address and Phone number so we can each praise you for being so concern.
You seem to think that you are very funny by posting your thread.
You forget that you will be cursed with bad luck by all the HC workers you put out of work - the same people who have families to feed and bills to pay.

I just hope that it will happen to you so you get a taste of your own medicine. Just my two cents.

ck1010
21-07-2011, 05:42 PM
yo Mphellosg..i doubt u had ever been to all those spas that u has posted...if u are such a saint why patronize them??? AV doesnt need a spastic idiot like u to inform them what these spas are offering.. u can screw up this forum big time but u can NEVER screw all e SBF bros cos we know much better than u! I guessed u muz be one of those losers fr Geylang Checker... Get a life!

torrokey
21-07-2011, 10:05 PM
Anyone knows how to trace his ip address?

samsam33
22-07-2011, 01:39 PM
u want to hack him?

Anyone knows how to trace his ip address?

lblittlebear
23-07-2011, 10:57 AM
Don't do stupid things and end up in jail. Not worth it

u want to hack him?

wishy51
23-07-2011, 11:07 AM
Bro,

tracing of ips are useless nowadays also.. they can do so in lan shops.. everywhere have now.. in life, nothing is smooth anyway.. there are always black sheeps.. wait till retribution falls upon them then they will know the taste..

william_246
23-07-2011, 11:13 AM
why you want to post such message here? sabotage?

bigbigone21
23-07-2011, 06:53 PM
Think we should just ignore all his postings. Every time someone gets irritated and replies, he gets an orgasm. That is probably how he gets his kicks. Normally his type either (1) cannot get erections, (2) is a premature ejaculator or (3) has a tiny prick and is too embarassed to go to a HC.

samsam33
24-07-2011, 12:44 PM
Think you could be right. Either that or he or she could be just using company lan to surf sammy and unless it's requested by authority, don't think the company would reveal the ip

Bro,

tracing of ips are useless nowadays also.. they can do so in lan shops.. everywhere have now.. in life, nothing is smooth anyway.. there are always black sheeps.. wait till retribution falls upon them then they will know the taste..

Wins88
25-07-2011, 02:56 PM
SPringspa is now a clean joint and has been one for sometime already. My friend just KPKB cos the place has been cleaned up! Anyway, SPring is for good massage and relaxing time le

basher69
25-07-2011, 03:01 PM
Wah,bro wins posting.....:)