PDA

View Full Version : Apps for smartphone

talismann
20-07-2011, 08:40 AM
I was thinking that with location-based apps on smartphones these days, horny blokes can do some leveraging...:D

Supposing you subscribe to such a service, maybe along the lines of WhatsApp. With GPS and a locality map, one's location is roughly identified in the area. The user defines his/her gender, sexual preference and his/her state of randiness. So supposing you are a heterosexual male with a hard-on that can smash a brick, there is an icon on the map showing, like, a red hot prick. Colour scale can be calibrated to suit your mood. Likewise, people in the area who subscribe to this service can do the same. Horny fuckers can then try to hook up from there...via clicking on the nearest suitable icon and establishing anonymous contact - no phone numbers to be released by server - and hopefully get lucky.

Of course, the flipside is that you'll have a deluge of drooling males hunting for girls. To sweeten the deal, girls can subscribe for free, just like the 1900 chatlines.

Anyway, this may already be extant so if anyone who knows of such a software, I would love to hear from you. :D

Enjoy the day, folks.

acidicavex
20-07-2011, 04:12 PM
you're looking for such apps? or you are interested to write a apps like that?

SiaoGao
29-07-2011, 11:29 PM
I'm one of those who still resist getting a iphone mainly bcos of these location tracking apps.

Just to confirm a myth ..... can whatspp really track your location ?
My OC has been using whatsapp on her iphone .....
next worry is if I really get one .... I can be tracked when I in geyland or lavender etc :o

http://appchronicles.com/02/share-location-with-whatsapp-the-iphone-to-iphone-messaging-app/

You cannot say no if she ask you to share your location right?

Johnston
30-07-2011, 11:23 AM
Just to confirm a myth ..... can whatspp really track your location ?
?

Short answer: all cell phone can be tracked, GPS only makes the location even more exact

Long answer: you dont want to know what PI with the money and equipment can do to your phone .......

talismann
30-07-2011, 12:38 PM
If you guys want a scare, it doesn't get any worse than this...

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=25764

The long and short of it is that technology is now available - and probably already applied here - to track you down to within 30 metres.

"Deploying technology dubbed Uplink Time Difference of Arrival (U-TDOA), the system, installed on cell phone towers, identifies a phone's approximate location--within 30 meters--even if the handset isn't equipped with GPS."

And in the article, you'll find that:

" "LOCINT continues to operate in Middle Eastern and Asia-Pacific nations where no legal restrictions exist for tracking cell phone signals." "

Of course, the question now lies if this application will eventually go main stream...
Short answer: all cell phone can be tracked, GPS only makes the location even more exact

Long answer: you dont want to know what PI with the money and equipment can do to your phone .......