PDA

View Full Version : Need advice

Funseekerguy
20-07-2011, 12:40 AM
Just came back from outstation and was happily bonking gals every nite... On the first nite, bonk a gal for 3 shots... Then subsequently bonk a gal each for the next 4 days... Nw came bk and my penis is totally exhausted... Just realised that the foreskin of my skin was wounded due to too much abrasion.. Kind of feeling pain when contact with water... Just wonder any bros here have the same situation before? Any type of cream to recommend to apply so that it can heal faster?
Thanks alot

owl888
20-07-2011, 01:41 AM
Can share whether u did raw?

(o)(o) Tuner
20-07-2011, 10:08 AM
Apply mopiko :D

alan0338
20-07-2011, 11:06 AM
bro, u ask here sure get funny answers la, pls see a doctor for faster recovery, kuku jiao very important one hor, better dun play play :D

2centsworth
20-07-2011, 11:15 AM
Better rest and let mother nature heal it. Don't apply creams and oil. I think the idea of moisturiser won't apply to our penis. Better to keep our privates dry than to leave it warm and moist (optimal conditions for fungus to grow).

acidicavex
20-07-2011, 02:57 PM
will heal in a few days try to control your urge if it stand it going to be painful too. Look and sound like you did it raw better go to a doctor for best advise.

RealEstateGuy
20-07-2011, 04:05 PM
Just came back from outstation and was happily bonking gals every nite... On the first nite, bonk a gal for 3 shots... Then subsequently bonk a gal each for the next 4 days... Nw came bk and my penis is totally exhausted... Just realised that the foreskin of my skin was wounded due to too much abrasion.. Kind of feeling pain when contact with water... Just wonder any bros here have the same situation before? Any type of cream to recommend to apply so that it can heal faster?
Thanks alot

I hope you practiced safe sex.

decibel8808
20-07-2011, 07:56 PM
Had the same problem like you before after too many sessions. Just have to take it easy for a week. If there is pain when you touch the area then its ok cos you over exert yourself. But... if you feel pain internally then you better go see a doctor bro.

sky_liner2
20-07-2011, 10:39 PM
Apply pricky heat powder.....just like we do during army daze, apply everywhere.

Flagship
20-07-2011, 10:55 PM
I have once with a FL not knowing she wore a braces..once done i noticed my kuku jiao foreskin has traces of blood stain, when come in contact with water, the feeling is like:eek::eek:

slicker
20-07-2011, 11:11 PM
Dun have to worry abt lazing in bed in the morn when u wake up... Coz morning glory will sttttrrrrreeeeetttcccchhhh the foreskin ard ur kukujiao... Making u pain n when it comes in contact with water...... Definitely wake up one!!

skycool88
20-07-2011, 11:13 PM
bro looks like u over done it so you need rest n pls see a doc as your little bro is now weak and might be attack by virus due to abrasion. U only live once wif your kuku so handle wif care...

Barton
20-07-2011, 11:29 PM
better go see doctor and do thorough check-up asap :rolleyes: