PDA

View Full Version : Airport Check In Counter Malay Girls

Henry30
18-07-2011, 07:59 PM
Hi Bros

Just like to know anyone chat up with those malay check in counter gals in the airport. I think they are from SATS.

As I am a frequent flyer, I have quite a number of opportunity to chat them up when they are processing my ticket.

Got one contact and will be meeting her next week aftwr her shift. Any advice from bros here who have the expereince

Notsocheap
18-07-2011, 09:50 PM
What kind of advise do you need ?

cola534
18-07-2011, 10:23 PM
Share ur story!

Bazoooka
19-07-2011, 11:03 AM
Bro i work in the Airport. Personaly feel airasia ticketing the sexiest wearing red tight uniform with black pantyhose. Have been stealing glances at them

acidicavex
19-07-2011, 11:22 AM
wow TS you are trying to say you want to bonk her on the 1st date?

Hipee
19-07-2011, 11:27 AM
Think TS is asking for help to try work the girl into submission :)

My advice is take it slow and see how she warms up.

naturegreen
19-07-2011, 11:39 AM
I can only wish you good luck and all the best

Toyota Honda
19-07-2011, 01:26 PM
I can only wish you good luck and all the best

I rather wish I am in TS's shoes..

jameschong1
20-07-2011, 11:24 PM
Hi Bros

Just like to know anyone chat up with those malay check in counter gals in the airport. I think they are from SATS.

As I am a frequent flyer, I have quite a number of opportunity to chat them up when they are processing my ticket.

Got one contact and will be meeting her next week aftwr her shift. Any advice from bros here who have the expereince

==
those at budget terminal - their english damn jialat, attitude also got problem but they think they damn swee leh!
go klcc & the air asia counter girls beat ours 100%

Henry30
21-07-2011, 01:01 AM
Anyway, just got back from our first date with this malay gal. Pick her at T1 after her shift and we went for a simple muslim dinner at Changi vallage. Have a great chat as she was very out spoken.

After dinner suggested we go somewhere quiet for a chat to destress from the days work and she agreed without any hesitation. After about an hr into our chat in the car at one deserted carpark near changi airfreight terminal, I pull the courage to hug her and we started to kiss.

I raba her breast outside her uniform and slowly try to winggle my hand into her blouse without sucess cause her uniform is damp tight and take a=me a while to get to her breast.

She was moaning and slowly ask her to blow me and she readily took out my penis and started to blow. She was surprise that mine was circumcise and her blow was the best i ever had.

After about 15 minutes or so, i came inside her mouth and she swollow eery drop. We chatted for a while before I sent her home in Tampines.

What a great expereince and I love mina.

Anyone had similar situation . I think SATS malay gals are kind of easy target if they like u.

Thats my two cent s worth.

zyspt
21-07-2011, 01:09 AM
bro hit off rather well for the first date.
guess there would be more development.
u sure will look for her again, and maybe her friends too.

RealEstateGuy
21-07-2011, 01:20 AM
Wont disclose the airline but I had sex with a stewardess once after meeting at the Hyatt Regency bar in Incheon Korea

Richardtkt
21-07-2011, 11:26 AM
Anyway, just got back from our first date with this malay gal. Pick her at T1 after her shift and we went for a simple muslim dinner at Changi vallage. Have a great chat as she was very out spoken.

After dinner suggested we go somewhere quiet for a chat to destress from the days work and she agreed without any hesitation. After about an hr into our chat in the car at one deserted carpark near changi airfreight terminal, I pull the courage to hug her and we started to kiss.

I raba her breast outside her uniform and slowly try to winggle my hand into her blouse without sucess cause her uniform is damp tight and take a=me a while to get to her breast.

She was moaning and slowly ask her to blow me and she readily took out my penis and started to blow. She was surprise that mine was circumcise and her blow was the best i ever had.

After about 15 minutes or so, i came inside her mouth and she swollow eery drop. We chatted for a while before I sent her home in Tampines.

Anyone had similar situation . I think SATS malay gals are kind of easy target if they like u.

U must be damn lucky guy !

acidicavex
21-07-2011, 05:05 PM
wow 1st and bj wonder what 2nd date is install hahaha keep up the good hunting bro good luck and share more updates pls

jameschong1
21-07-2011, 09:46 PM

===
are u also a property consultant?
we property consultants score hatrick wherever we cheong whether malaysia, thailand, indonesia, china etc etc

Henry30
22-07-2011, 12:47 AM
Update of my first hit.

Received an SMS from the Checkin malay gal at 8 pm and ask me if I am free to pick her up after her shift . Was damp tired today and told her if she is free, she can drop by my place after her work which end at 2am. She readily agree and now crossing my finger for a real good action in about 2 hrs time.

Wish me luck bro. Will try to take some nude photo of her lovely small breast if she allow :)

Bangster
22-07-2011, 02:15 AM
Wont disclose the airline but I had sex with a stewardess once after meeting at the Hyatt Regency bar in Incheon Korea

No worries as I will do that on your behalf.

The airline is.............

Cannon Air, isn't it?

aqcmme
22-07-2011, 02:34 AM

I Love Minahs too!!! Boleh boleh all the way. :)

tooman1
22-07-2011, 07:45 AM

Hope I can do so

tooman1
22-07-2011, 07:47 AM
Good Luck...

tooman1
22-07-2011, 07:49 AM
All the best!

mr_missile
22-07-2011, 08:06 AM
The airline is.............

Cannon Air, isn't it?

muahahahaha!!! bro! you are good!! :D

harahara88
22-07-2011, 10:16 PM

I thought u only interested in high class maid. :rolleyes:

jj583
22-07-2011, 10:54 PM
bro, well done!! go on man .... make her sweat!!

Glary
22-07-2011, 11:15 PM
Wish me luck bro. Will try to take some nude photo of her lovely small breast if she allow :)

well done bro, enjoy and all the best :D

Waiting for your photo .. :p

naiksampan
26-07-2011, 12:10 PM
any updates bro?

it's been awhile since i been with a gal from the aiport..they are HAPPENING! :)

kagetora84
05-01-2012, 12:58 PM
Bro i work in the Airport. Personaly feel airasia ticketing the sexiest wearing red tight uniform with black pantyhose. Have been stealing glances at them

same when i go to the airport i will steal some hum suk glances on the SATs airport staff, when i go hospital , i will look @ the staff and nurses that wear skin colour hose, even in mrt, i like to wear shorts, when the train is crowded with alot of people, my hairy legs accidentally touch the Office ladies pantyhosed legs, the smooth comfortable sensation make my dick/cock stand

leodumlao
07-01-2012, 02:33 AM
Update of my first hit.

Received an SMS from the Checkin malay gal at 8 pm and ask me if I am free to pick her up after her shift . Was damp tired today and told her if she is free, she can drop by my place after her work which end at 2am. She readily agree and now crossing my finger for a real good action in about 2 hrs time.

do share with us the stories. She does seem very accommodating. Tell us about the pantyhose too!

indubitable
07-01-2012, 06:39 AM
Any 2nd date?

rabin1980
07-01-2012, 04:46 PM
Actually AirAsia has some fucking hot stewardesses. I took a long haul flight with airasia recently. I made a priority booking for extra legroom and was handsomely awarded with seat 1C! First row! Only thing separating my view from the stewardess rest area next to the cockpit was the flimsy curtain. Even that was open most of the time. As it was a 14 hour flight and my entertainment system wasn't working, I was bored and curious. Looked just past the curtain and there were 2 stewardesses sitting just a few feet away from me with short skirts and my. If I wasn't a fan of Malay upskirts before, I have certainly become a worshiper now:D. How lovely . One of them had the CFM look and even caught me peeping,but she just smiled and let me continue watching;). Even got her number at the end of the flight. Spent a nasty nasty night with her when we reached our destination. Certainly one of the best Malay fucks I have ever had. She even left me the panty that made me soooo horny as a souvenier. Now i am suffering from jetlag and pussy withdrawal!:eek:

leodumlao
09-01-2012, 01:57 AM
wow you're really lucky to have that at your touchdown. Share with us the details will ya?

minahfav
09-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Actually AirAsia has some fucking hot stewardesses. I took a long haul flight with airasia recently. I made a priority booking for extra legroom and was handsomely awarded with seat 1C! First row! Only thing separating my view from the stewardess rest area next to the cockpit was the flimsy curtain. Even that was open most of the time. As it was a 14 hour flight and my entertainment system wasn't working, I was bored and curious. Looked just past the curtain and there were 2 stewardesses sitting just a few feet away from me with short skirts and my. If I wasn't a fan of Malay upskirts before, I have certainly become a worshiper now:D. How lovely . One of them had the CFM look and even caught me peeping,but she just smiled and let me continue watching;). Even got her number at the end of the flight. Spent a nasty nasty night with her when we reached our destination. Certainly one of the best Malay fucks I have ever had. She even left me the panty that made me soooo horny as a souvenier. Now i am suffering from jetlag and pussy withdrawal!:eek:

Bro u so lucky, pls enjoy bonking the life of sterwedess.

hiretuja
09-01-2012, 06:45 PM
From what I know, most ( I say MOST) females staffs, from SATS to ICA to AETOS are open minded, easy targets.

jolenekoh
09-01-2012, 09:01 PM
never tried before, good for u

leodumlao
10-01-2012, 01:32 AM
airport sounds like a good hunting ground :)

archangel87
07-04-2014, 10:01 PM
Thats Just On The Outside....The Transits Are Way Better...Stewardesses N Staff...Double The Joy...I Know Cuz Im In Ther Everyday...

ranger0201
08-04-2014, 12:36 AM
Malay girls are just the best .. Horny and eager to please ..

HangerMan
10-04-2014, 04:24 PM
TS, can share the contact?