PDA

View Full Version : Ah Dez went to Dynasty Classic

Ah Dez
26-10-2004, 03:05 AM
Just came back from Dynasty Classic. Surprisingly, it is the 1st time i went there.

Anyway, A short FR on the place.

I think it is 1 of the more posh Nightclub i been to in singapore and the customers there are REALLY BIG FISHES.
I sat outside, not in the room..

The night alone, during the parade of girls at 12.30am. Alone $4k of "flowers" were given out. I chiong so many places in my life and yet to see such a scene. In singapore, the MAX i ever heard, given out was 15k and that was like 4 years back in Tian An Men.when everyone is earning BIG BUCKS. But then, got people told me that at classic itself, just a few mths back , got 1 customer, put up $32k of Flowers UP!!! in just the parade alone. Compare to overseas, of course, cannot fight with Hong#### or Macau, which i had seen girls getting even more! but then, this is singapore and something i have yet to see before. 32K! what can we do with it? and some guy can just spend it in this way.
Other that the "exciting" hanging of flowers, there were nothing much in stall. Except for the singers, whom i think are quite good. Especially 1 girl name Ai Lee, got to grade her TIP TOP.But then, she don't really look that pretty, so not much of her. Other than that, didn't really see girls whom i think are pretty, maybe got 1 girl name Tan Tan. I kana "Tio" by her eyes..... entising. Too bad, she is a singer and today alone, i counted for her, got a total of $2400 worth of flowers.
Quite a eye opener for me to see such a scene in singapore. could say the 1st!

The place is more of talking about FEELING and finding LOVE. youngsters, i think won't really find that place fun. As there is nothing much to do anyway, it is 1 of the more "CLEAN" KTVs i been to in singapore. I think even Tian An Men or Tian Shang Ren Jian, got a few more "playful" girls. Classic do have a lot more "vases" than other KTVs.

The girls are mostly on Sch Visa, which means they are studying in the morning. So some of you might want to go and do some long-time fishing over there.

Kyuzo
26-10-2004, 08:13 AM
What is this 'flower' thing actually huh?

asdfghjkl
26-10-2004, 11:58 AM
good FR you have there, ah dez!

easyeasy
26-10-2004, 01:46 PM
spend so much but do the ger left with Mr. Robert for the nite? unless she is as pretty as some top international actress or model and come with a nite of sexercise i would rather spent that kind of money elsewhere

Zhong Guo B
26-10-2004, 03:42 PM
Just came back from Dynasty Classic. Surprisingly, it is the 1st time i went there.

I think it is 1 of the more posh Nightclub i been to in singapore and the customers there are REALLY BIG FISHES.

The night alone, during the parade of girls at 12.30am. Alone $4k of "flowers" were given out. I chiong so many places in my life and yet to see such a scene. In singapore, the MAX i ever heard, given out was 15k and that was like 4 years back in Tian An Men.when everyone is earning BIG BUCKS. But then, got people told me that at classic itself, just a few mths back , got 1 customer, put up $32k of Flowers UP!!! in just the parade alone. Compare to overseas, of course, cannot fight with Hong#### or Macau, which i had seen girls getting even more! but then, this is singapore and something i have yet to see before. 32K! what can we do with it? and some guy can just spend it in this way.
Other that the "exciting" hanging of flowers, there were nothing much in stall. Except for the singers, whom i think are quite good. Especially 1 girl name Ai Lee, got to grade her TIP TOP.But then, she don't really look that pretty, so not much of her. Other than that, didn't really see girls whom i think are pretty, maybe got 1 girl name Tan Tan. I kana "Tio" by her eyes..... entising. Too bad, she is a singer and today alone, i counted for her, got a total of $2400 worth of flowers.

The place is more of talking about FEELING and finding LOVE. youngsters, i think won't really find that place fun. As there is nothing much to do anyway, it is 1 of the more "CLEAN" KTVs i been to in singapore. I think even Tian An Men or Tian Shang Ren Jian, got a few more "playful" girls. Classic do have a lot more "vases" than other KTVs.

The girls are mostly on Sch Visa, which means they are studying in the morning. So some of you might want to go and do some long-time fishing over there.

WAH! NBZ! You so early post FR scared I beat you to it?

With effect form yesterday........the boss told me that they will be having shows everynight from Monday to Friday............................the singers have choreographed dances to go with their singing.

Dynasty Classic is very strict with the dress code...........we saw a drunk customer in shorts and he was advise to put on a track pants provided by the ktv.

Customers in the hall are mostly middle age with some spending power........they prefered to listen to singers singing than to sing themselves in the room.

Why they buy so much flowers for the singers???? Well,from what we saw last night.......there are 2 main group
1. People that make easy money.....eg loan shark n bookies
2. People that have made enough......eg Director and CEO

They are not as stupid as what we think.....spending money like water....to them they are water and they spent for ppl to see.....maybe with important clients........maybe the next match another 20K coming in?

We are in a different league with them............to them is not just any gal they wan but which 1 they wan!

All these are my obervations and my 2 RMP! :D

Zhong Guo B
26-10-2004, 03:54 PM
Dynasty Classic charged $260.00 +++ for a bottle of Martel if you sit in the hall...........if you ordred the bottle from room.......$360.00.

Bottles that are opened in the hall cannot be consumed in the room! :mad:

Zhong Guo B
26-10-2004, 04:07 PM
Just a simple note on the gals I sat with last night

No 535-On student pass
Looks-6/10
Size-32B

Singer-Hai Sing
Looks-7/10
Size-32B

Ah Dez gal din ask........get him to describe. :D

Ah Dez
26-10-2004, 06:08 PM
Dynasty Classic charged $260.00 +++ for a bottle of Martel if you sit in the hall...........if you ordred the bottle from room.......$360.00.

Bottles that are opened in the hall cannot be consumed in the room! :mad:

You not big shot enough..... the table that DIAO the $500, was running in and out of the room and hall.

While the group that came in at 1am, open 8 bottle martell.

Quite impress with the scene... never seen in SG before.

Ah Dez
26-10-2004, 06:09 PM
What is this 'flower' thing actually huh?

Sitting in the hall.... not in the room.

daveeng88
26-10-2004, 06:17 PM

Maddness!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That money can spend on somewhere else full of enjoyments.

Zhong Guo B
26-10-2004, 06:26 PM
You not big shot enough..... the table that DIAO the $500, was running in and out of the room and hall.

While the group that came in at 1am, open 8 bottle martell.

Quite impress with the scene... never seen in SG before.

I am just a small fly!

I think that group opened their bottles in room and wen show time came out to support the singer only.

Thats why they went back to their room immediately after the show. ;)

Zhong Guo B
26-10-2004, 06:28 PM
Maddness!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That money can spend on somewhere else full of enjoyments.

Bro , dun compare.....we are in different league with them! :mad:

Ah Dez
26-10-2004, 06:36 PM
Bro , dun compare.....we are in different league with them! :mad:
Yup... they shower then with $$$, we shower them with LOVE! :D

Zhong Guo B
26-10-2004, 07:14 PM
Yup... they shower then with $$$, we shower them with LOVE! :D

That is something they are not looking for! :D

petercm888
26-10-2004, 09:49 PM
You give them mone, they give you love. NO money No love.

I know some of them hanged high value flower, the singer is their gal friend.

Zhong Guo B
27-10-2004, 01:17 AM

You may be right in certain sense....................depends on at which stage you start to noe the singers.

If you wanna sian a singer.......start when they first came to Sg.....tats the time U can use a bit of money .......show them some LOVE and moral support..........then you will get good returns.............as the time goes by......she learn the trade...........then its time to bye bye and start looking for the next target!

By the time they learn the trade....then its no more $$ they are looking at but how heavy you are!

Trust me.....dun try your LUCK.........you will get hurt real BAD interms of money and time! :mad:

CheongKingKong
27-10-2004, 09:17 AM
By the time they learn the trade....then its no more $$ they are looking at but how heavy you are!

:mad:

I guess me is heavy enough??
Or maybe I get 3BJ to cum with us to show them our heavyness??

:D

Zhong Guo B
27-10-2004, 09:36 AM
I guess me is heavy enough??
Or maybe I get 3BJ to cum with us to show them our heavyness??

U heavy??? Bloody hell.....go n buy yourself a mirror!

3bj is what they are looking for! :mad:

CheongKingKong
27-10-2004, 10:19 AM
U heavy??? Bloody hell.....go n buy yourself a mirror!

3bj is what they are looking for! :mad:

Ok mah...bring 3BJ there...the left over will be spilled to me mah...me also semi-heavy wor...

Zhong Guo B
27-10-2004, 10:22 AM
Ok mah...bring 3BJ there...the left over will be spilled to me mah...me also semi-heavy wor...

You weigh by your fats........they weigh by the wallet! :D

Zhong Guo B
27-10-2004, 10:25 AM
Tomorrow I off....hmmmm.....wanna go tonight???

I get 5 cents to come! ;)

lawry
27-10-2004, 11:25 AM

Go where? go Happy hour can??

sad hour i must run liao leh....

Zhong Guo B
27-10-2004, 11:42 AM
Most of the time we go at abt 10pm where the show just starts....leave abt 2am....u can??

Visa approved??

You are not the same Lawry we noe.....heard you HENPECKED! :D

CheongKingKong
27-10-2004, 01:30 PM

Me tonight going to Oasis...have to accompany me friend to go cheong there...BTW, you guys going to sit in the hall?
:cool:

CheongKingKong
27-10-2004, 01:31 PM
Most of the time we go at abt 10pm where the show just starts....leave abt 2am....u can??

Visa approved??

You are not the same Lawry we noe.....heard you HENPECKED! :D

Serious!!! He so cham???
:eek:

Zhong Guo B
27-10-2004, 01:44 PM
NBZ!

You must let the whole world noe issit?? ;)

CheongKingKong
27-10-2004, 01:53 PM
NBZ!

Me merely Sim-per-tise with his disposal mah...me really feels for him mah....was it really that obvious....

lawry
27-10-2004, 02:49 PM
NBZ!

@#$%^&*()

nevermind.. my prison warden going back homeland around DEC/JAN.. that time. u wan until 7am or mass orgie i also on.. *HUMF*

CheongKingKong
27-10-2004, 03:34 PM
Hmmm...but .....but then no one mentioned that he wanted to drink till 7am or mass orgy wor....
:o

Zhong Guo B
27-10-2004, 03:35 PM
@#$%^&*()

nevermind.. my prison warden going back homeland around DEC/JAN.. that time. u wan until 7am or mass orgie i also on.. *HUMF*

NBZ!

Nowadays....jio ppl go drinking still must put place put time! :mad:

CheongKingKong
27-10-2004, 03:59 PM
NBZ!

Nowadays....jio ppl go drinking still must put place put time! :mad:

Only Lawry do that hor...me never wor....

Zhong Guo B
27-10-2004, 04:03 PM
Only Lawry do that hor...me never wor....

BUT....BUT.....U NOT HEAVY ENOUGH!

ALSO WASTE TIME! :D

CheongKingKong
27-10-2004, 04:17 PM
BUT....BUT.....U NOT HEAVY ENOUGH!

ALSO WASTE TIME! :D

Lydat say me good meh??
Me too heavy, no gals like me wor...I think me just nice lah...gives me a few more years, me will be heavy enough liao....
Muahahaha....

Zhong Guo B
27-10-2004, 04:24 PM
Lydat say me good meh??
Me too heavy, no gals like me wor...I think me just nice lah...gives me a few more years, me will be heavy enough liao....
Muahahaha....

Sure??

I cant wait that long!

Wait till u heavy enough.....limpeh lost how many cb liao! :mad:

lawry
27-10-2004, 06:08 PM
Sure??

I cant wait that long!

Wait till u heavy enough.....limpeh lost how many cb liao! :mad:

but, i tot i lighter than CKK.. so how? i not as heavy as him.. and if he not heavy enough.. i die loh.. :(

sigh.. 1 1/2 month more.. counting down to go KTV until 3am.....

Zhong Guo B
27-10-2004, 06:21 PM
but, i tot i lighter than CKK.. so how? i not as heavy as him.. and if he not heavy enough.. i die loh.. :(

sigh.. 1 1/2 month more.. counting down to go KTV until 3am.....

Shall I arranged for u to go on reservist??? ;)

hiromie
28-10-2004, 12:25 AM
how come go ktv oso so difficult... must got heavy weight; put place put time; den CB lost countless; must got afew years of time to get heavy weight; den got prison warden; n now resvt...; thought like going for piah shiu...
jus kidding...

u guys must be e lau bird of e lau birds...e way u guys described it must gav been to countless of cheong party... spent lots of gold bars n stones for e gers out dere...

no wonder dose dragon gers go back can built houses buy pacels of land after land; n dose neighbour countries can laugh till their jaws oso can drop...

but... sad to say... i was oso one of dose blur ass... if not me now oso can built houses already... signz... :cool:

Snowman
28-10-2004, 02:50 AM
how come go ktv oso so difficult... must got heavy weight; put place put time; den CB lost countless; must got afew years of time to get heavy weight; den got prison warden; n now resvt...; thought like going for piah shiu...
jus kidding...

u guys must be e lau bird of e lau birds...e way u guys described it must gav been to countless of cheong party... spent lots of gold bars n stones for e gers out dere...

no wonder dose dragon gers go back can built houses buy pacels of land after land; n dose neighbour countries can laugh till their jaws oso can drop...

but... sad to say... i was oso one of dose blur ass... if not me now oso can built houses already... signz... :cool:

It just takes another girl to come along, who knows how to pinch you.

mopiko
28-10-2004, 02:59 AM

You will spoil the chair!

Ah Dez
28-10-2004, 03:04 AM
@#$%^&*()

Sure or not?? Don't say until so loud u know...... later u cannot do it..... then don't come out with out excuses... :rolleyes:

hiromie
28-10-2004, 03:05 AM
well... kinda true... cos we men can jus bcos of a CB can do wonders... throw wife n desert children is common... but going 2 ktv is a no urself no ur limits case... how heavy u r means who u r dun try to act rich dere n u will b a laughing stock behind 1 s back...

No a guy back in e 90's... used 2 work as a Art Directors' wif a few Mag in sing n Mal but he cheated e girls n say dat father was a retired General fr Taiwan... Properties all over Asia... Sin alone had afew oso... 1 day stay 1 place 1 week oso cant finish it... he use dis trick to go around getting free fuck until 1 of e ger got suspious went 2 questions his names of properties n e truth finally burst out... water drop stone surface... in e end most of e girls turn around n ask him 2 pay up 4 e fuck...

well jus a short story 2 let e bros no dat dere is dis kinda of bastard around in real life... :cool:

It just takes another girl to come along, who knows how to pinch you.

Zhong Guo B
28-10-2004, 07:38 AM
If you are not that heavy weight.....................dun act................it will not help you............................fuck!..........act rich and try to get free fuck.....................dun go stay at home and pcc........................SIA SUAY!................PUI! :mad:

CheongKingKong
28-10-2004, 09:18 AM
... in e end most of e girls turn around n ask him 2 pay up 4 e fuck...

well jus a short story 2 let e bros no dat dere is dis kinda of bastard around in real life... :cool:

Muahahaha....lydat also can!!!
Anyway, the gals kept records of all the fucks??
Can back date payment also...!!!
He's the man!!

lawry
28-10-2004, 09:33 AM
If you are not that heavy weight.....................dun act................it will not help you............................fuck!..........act rich and try to get free fuck.....................dun go stay at home and pcc........................SIA SUAY!................PUI! :mad:

sigh.. why ppl have to act rich.. i normally act poor.. "Xiao jie, wo mei jian leh... jin wan guo ye ke yi suan pian yi yi dian mah?" :)

sadfa
28-10-2004, 10:57 AM
sigh.. why ppl have to act rich.. i normally act poor.. "Xiao jie, wo mei jian leh... jin wan guo ye ke yi suan pian yi yi dian mah?" :)

bro when u say that, the charbor will say bo pian, have to pay agent, school fees, rent etc. they even more no money than u.

sadfa
28-10-2004, 11:04 AM
No a guy back in e 90's... used 2 work as a Art Directors' wif a few Mag in sing n Mal but he cheated e girls n say dat father was a retired General fr Taiwan... Properties all over Asia... Sin alone had afew oso... 1 day stay 1 place 1 week oso cant finish it... he use dis trick to go around getting free fuck until 1 of e ger got suspious went 2 questions his names of properties n e truth finally burst out... water drop stone surface... in e end most of e girls turn around n ask him 2 pay up 4 e fuck...

bro, how to get him to pay? eat full already, run off liao! still stay for seconds?

hiromie
28-10-2004, 03:14 PM
not back date lah... fr wat i was told he tell e girls he wana marry dem or sumthing like dat so e girls let him fuck like GF loh... wen e truth is out all turn around demand him to payup dats all... sumtimes he will say i buy dis buy dat 4 u but my cash is in overseas now so wait 4 afew days dem we go shopping can... like daqt oso got free fuck...

not bad... rite...

best of all he tell ppl his father is an retired Taiwan KMT General...

dose who cheong Hollwood n Ord KTV will no him... cos his fav Mamasan is siao ling n sing ma...

oso at Kabutki KTV but is a Papasan... cant remember his name liao...

Muahahaha....lydat also can!!!
Anyway, the gals kept records of all the fucks??
Can back date payment also...!!!
He's the man!!

hiromie
28-10-2004, 03:18 PM
hahahahaha... dats wat u think... 1 of e girls actually went 2 e police n complained abt him... n poor me got go n bail him out sum more... dats how i knew abt e whole stories fr most of e girls... i always hear fr both sides of e stories n i wana believe e truth onli...
guess wat... he was alreadi an bankcrupt wen i knew him... back in 1995... :eek:

bro, how to get him to pay? eat full already, run off liao! s

till stay for seconds?

Zhong Guo B
28-10-2004, 03:33 PM
hahahahaha... dats wat u think... 1 of e girls actually went 2 e police n complained abt him... n poor me got go n bail him out sum more... dats how i knew abt e whole stories fr most of e girls... i always hear fr both sides of e stories n i wana believe e truth onli...
guess wat... he was alreadi an bankcrupt wen i knew him... back in 1995... :eek:

U better stay far far away from him......if not later 1 prc come looking for you to father his son! :D

DUnNoLah
28-10-2004, 08:44 PM

lidat u not bad liao, i thot after "session" then u tell her wo mei qian... then walk out of hotel 81... hahaha

hiromie
28-10-2004, 11:42 PM
hahahahahah... no worries... he is now MIA... now he cheong onli Philipinas onli cos easier 2get... got saw him B4 at ord tower...

U better stay far far away from him......if not later 1 prc come looking for you to father his son! :D

hiromie
28-10-2004, 11:49 PM
HaHaHaHaHa... dat asshole ever used dis trick B4 n e next day whole KTV girls n mamasan curse him like die father die mother...
even i oso got drag in e pond... KNN never eat fish oso got fishy smell...
or black dog steal 2 eats, white dog got punished instead...

lidat u not bad liao, i thot after "session" then u tell her wo mei qian... then walk out of hotel 81... hahaha

lawry
29-10-2004, 11:03 AM

why would he kanna prison??

its the same thing.. sometimes gal will con us.. father sick, mother disable, sister studying. .brother just kana accident.. try to loan 2K 3K from us.. and later didnt even bother to pay back.. hp call until brust also never reply..

so.. the gals give him sex in view of getting a return.. just like knn the henderson global tech fund i bought.. at $4.6.. now only $1plus..

cant blame him... the gals are sucker who think that investing the sex will get them a rich payoff.. sigh but too bad.. takes two hand to clap.. in such case..

Zhong Guo B
29-10-2004, 11:27 AM
why would he kanna prison??

its the same thing.. sometimes gal will con us.. father sick, mother disable, sister studying. .brother just kana accident.. try to loan 2K 3K from us.. and later didnt even bother to pay back.. hp call until brust also never reply..

so.. the gals give him sex in view of getting a return.. just like knn the henderson global tech fund i bought.. at $4.6.. now only $1plus..

cant blame him... the gals are sucker who think that investing the sex will get them a rich payoff.. sigh but too bad.. takes two hand to clap.. in such case..

Clap! Clap! Clap!

AGREED!

I was a victim.....were U??? :D

CheongKingKong
29-10-2004, 01:50 PM
Clap! Clap! Clap!

AGREED!

I was a victim.....were U??? :D

Me also kanna burn by a penny share....
lucky I cut losses fast...or else more losses....
Now me only thinking of investing in China...
Anyone wanna join expedition to Guangzhou???

hiromie
29-10-2004, 02:05 PM
Me alreadi hav a pub cum Cafe in Zhuhai since las year but businesses r not doing so well cos e govt n officals r sucking on our blood as n wen dey like it believe me... its even worse in guang zhou... all e fun n color started fr dere... cos by e honkies... if u r interest... stay low now n wait 4 a few mths B4 expanding in china, zhu hai n other cities r developing slowing due to e facts dat their PM dun no much abt Moderm Economics...
HE IS A FARMER BY PROFESSION...

Me also kanna burn by a penny share....
lucky I cut losses fast...or else more losses....
Now me only thinking of investing in China...
Anyone wanna join expedition to Guangzhou???

Zhong Guo B
30-10-2004, 10:51 AM
Was at Classic last night with some bros and sis from the forum..........place was packed with at least 80MM working.........can see all student pass holders........as usual sit in hall n listen to the singers.....last night flower during the parade was abt 10K!......u can see some customer trying to out do each other!

hiromie
30-10-2004, 01:15 PM
like dat waiting 4 trouble to brew onli... got so much extra y not go bonk direct... got money oso cannot spent like rite...

next life must become woman... go learn how 2 sing n dance n den go n collect all e flowers hanging parade...
Humt... :p

Was at Classic last night with some bros and sis from the forum..........place was packed with at least 80MM working.........can see all student pass holders........as usual sit in hall n listen to the singers.....last night flower during the parade was abt 10K!......u can see some customer trying to out do each other!

Zhong Guo B
30-10-2004, 02:35 PM
like dat waiting 4 trouble to brew onli... got so much extra y not go bonk direct... got money oso cannot spent like rite...

next life must become woman... go learn how 2 sing n dance n den go n collect all e flowers hanging parade...
Humt... :p

To them its no more the money....FACE! :D

Ah Dez
30-10-2004, 05:56 PM
siao ling n sing ma...

oso at Kabutki KTV but is a Papasan... cant remember his name liao...

Miguel??? ;)

Used to work at Stages too rite?

Ah Dez
30-10-2004, 05:57 PM
Like we said... it is not only to feeling of Shiok of giving... but also the FACE factor.

Zhong Guo B
30-10-2004, 07:55 PM
Like we said... it is not only to feeling of Shiok of giving... but also the FACE factor.

See them play that type of game oso quite song! :D

Ah Dez
30-10-2004, 08:49 PM

See them feeding..... ;)

hiromie
31-10-2004, 01:38 AM
he oso FL in holliwood during HH rite???
he got all kinds of chio bu but kinda ex cos ta pau min 350...

Miguel??? ;)

Used to work at Stages too rite?

Zhong Guo B
31-10-2004, 08:07 AM
he oso FL in holliwood during HH rite???
he got all kinds of chio bu but kinda ex cos ta pau min 350...

Standard case......he pocketed some for himself.....if u tok to the gal.....I bet $200.00 can liao! :D

titivillus
31-10-2004, 03:57 PM
Just to alert bros patronising Classic to "mark" the level of unfinished liqour if you intend to return another day to finish it. We always discover our liqour mysteriously "evaporated" in significant amout when we return 1 week later to consume it. Do mark the level esp the premium stuff like Cordon Bleu.

hiromie
31-10-2004, 10:39 PM
200... wow i paid around 250 - 300... once my fren got it 4 400... KNN i wasnt around dat time n he let e small head lead his big head... after all done stil dare 2 come n tell me he got it "cheaper" dan me... got money dun no how 2 spend... but sometimes i got free B4 leh... hee hee hee hee hee... eh it suppose 2 b a secret but nvr mind i think her english not so power to come here n find fr dis forum... an la... ;)

Standard case......he pocketed some for himself.....if u tok to the gal.....I bet $200.00 can liao! :D

CheongKingKong
01-11-2004, 09:47 AM
Me alreadi hav a pub cum Cafe in Zhuhai since las year but businesses r not doing so well cos e govt n officals r sucking on our blood as n wen dey like it believe me... its even worse in guang zhou... all e fun n color started fr dere... cos by e honkies... if u r interest... stay low now n wait 4 a few mths B4 expanding in china, zhu hai n other cities r developing slowing due to e facts dat their PM dun no much abt Moderm Economics...
HE IS A FARMER BY PROFESSION...

Actually I meant Sex Expedition....sorry for mis-leading you....

Wa...you actually invested in Zhu Hai already....so you can earn $$$ from the Macau and HK travellers...I love that place too...beautiful place...

lawry
01-11-2004, 02:00 PM

I want to be a SINGER!!! :)

DUnNoLah
01-11-2004, 03:39 PM

Cannot compare leh, i ever went with a bookie friend and his kakis, the way I see them buy flowers for the singers and tips their regular girls, make me feel like changing line to be a bookie... hahaha

sadfa
01-11-2004, 04:27 PM
Cannot compare leh, i ever went with a bookie friend and his kakis, the way I see them buy flowers for the singers and tips their regular girls, make me feel like changing line to be a bookie... hahaha

bro, bet u wont feel that way when visiting them in changi.

DUnNoLah
01-11-2004, 05:40 PM
bro, bet u wont feel that way when visiting them in changi.

Of cos, thats why i still prefer hide inside ktv room chit chat, hug hug..... drink drink, joke joke then pay $50 and go home slp. :cool:

hiromie
02-11-2004, 01:08 AM
wat beautiful... apile of shit dere... n BTW I m dere wif my wife so no kang tao... sob sob sob...

anyway stil managed 2 screw my sect n her frens... hee hee hee hee hee... so bad of me... but can eat better eat 1st ask questions later...

all bros out dere agree... :confused:

Wa...you actually invested in Zhu Hai already....so you can earn $$$ from the Macau and HK travellers...I love that place too...beautiful place...

hiromie
02-11-2004, 01:15 AM
if u r thinking of goin to guang zhou mayb we can plan a trip up dere... my body guards can bring us around... cos i was in guang zhou onli twice... e 2nd X almost got robbed by a ah pei holding a 1ft parang!!! wat aclose shave... luckily my BG stopped him just in X... C how bad is e place now...

Ah Dez
02-11-2004, 03:37 AM
Just to alert bros patronising Classic to "mark" the level of unfinished liqour if you intend to return another day to finish it. We always discover our liqour mysteriously "evaporated" in significant amout when we return 1 week later to consume it. Do mark the level esp the premium stuff like Cordon Bleu.

Of Course!...... every joints do have their own mysterious ghosts.... ;)

CheongKingKong
02-11-2004, 12:16 PM
anyway stil managed 2 screw my sect n her frens... hee hee hee hee hee... so bad of me... but can eat better eat 1st ask questions later...

all bros out dere agree... :confused:

Wa pianz...you are the man....BTW...it seems like Sillypore man very the popular there hor...like all the gals you got in touch also very interested in you lydat....

CheongKingKong
02-11-2004, 12:18 PM
if u r thinking of goin to guang zhou mayb we can plan a trip up dere... my body guards can bring us around... cos i was in guang zhou onli twice... e 2nd X almost got robbed by a ah pei holding a 1ft parang!!! wat aclose shave... luckily my BG stopped him just in X... C how bad is e place now...

Wa liew...you serious arh...go out still must bring body guards??!!??
Izzit you wear until sibey flashy???
Anyway, me planning to go to DongGuan, Qin Xi Town wor...
You sure you wanna cum??

romaleouf
02-11-2004, 08:05 PM

Similar experience to share with all Brothers here. This is quite long so please be patient.

Not intending to slime this place and to be honest, Johnny Quek is a friend of mine as well.

3 kakis, we went over to have some R&R and we ordered a bottle of Chivas with only 3 in the room. Including the MM and the Mami we normally do not finish one bottle, and they (Dynasty Classic) would want us (the clients) to have some remainder so that we have to visit one more time to finish the bottle.

It was surprising that at about 2:30am the bottle finished, so decided to fall out and proceed to other activities. When all the waiters and waitresses left the room, I was quite surprised that we managed to finish one bottle straight that night. Out of curiousity, I took a look at the ice bucket, and to my surprise a full glass of our Chivas whiskey was hidden inside. I was furious and immediately called for the manager and the mami and also the captain.

No one wanted to own up for that, and Johnny, being the very fair and gracious boss, offered a complimentary bottle for my next visit.

Just an alert, because sometimes it is the staff that are playing punk.

Hope you brudders here do not meet with the same fate.

********** TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE **********
So it was

sadfa
03-11-2004, 10:33 AM
No one wanted to own up for that, and Johnny, being the very fair and gracious boss, offered a complimentary bottle for my next visit.

Just an alert, because sometimes it is the staff that are playing punk.

Hope you brudders here do not meet with the same fate.

bro, bro cheongvic told me the same thing.

dont think the staff so daring to play punk without the management 2 support. they have nothing to gain. must be management tell them.

mamamia
03-11-2004, 02:15 PM
Sad to hear that.... But I have not encountered this yet.... maybe next time I will be more alert to check the ICE BUCKET,....

BTW, if you order food to your room, most of the captains along the corridor will pick the food from your plate before it reaches you... I saw it with my own eyes....bro, bro cheongvic told me the same thing.

dont think the staff so daring to play punk without the management 2 support. they have nothing to gain. must be management tell them.

sadfa
03-11-2004, 02:42 PM
BTW, if you order food to your room, most of the captains along the corridor will pick the food from your plate before it reaches you... I saw it with my own eyes....

bro what if u order rat poison to kill the rats in the room and they eat how?

mamamia
03-11-2004, 03:24 PM
Bro, if you are aware there is no rat poison in the menu.....got satay, fried chicken...etc cannot find rat poison.... :D bro what if u order rat poison to kill the rats in the room and they eat how?

hiromie
03-11-2004, 05:55 PM
no not like dat... cos we r fr a reputated country dats all... taiwanese got slaughtered like pigs everyX dey booked girls fr e chic hse... hongkies r e 1 veri popular cos dey got black ground... ;)

Wa pianz...you are the man....BTW...it seems like Sillypore man very the popular there hor...like all the gals you got in touch also very interested in you lydat....

hiromie
03-11-2004, 07:15 PM
no lah... me fr zhuhai gone up to pei yun airport 2 get my exports fr HKG n SIN... dat fool tok i must b very loaded cos e airport tax is abt RMB9K+++... so wen i was to draw out e cash he came fr my back but luckily my BG is very alert... HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE... e body guards r my driver n bounsers fr my pub... hahahahaha!!! :D

Wa liew...you serious arh...go out still must bring body guards??!!??
Izzit you wear until sibey flashy???
Anyway, me planning to go to DongGuan, Qin Xi Town wor...
You sure you wanna cum??

sadfa
04-11-2004, 11:09 AM
Bro, if you are aware there is no rat poison in the menu.....got satay, fried chicken...etc cannot find rat poison.... :D

sorrie lah bro, i small fry. never go there eat b4.
but can get them to packet from outside 4 u mah! so ask them to gei liao.

Zhong Guo B
04-11-2004, 12:22 PM
The satay in Classic taste good!

Usually when they ta pao they open the packing in the rooms........Maybe I small fly.....I din remembering they transfered the food to plates.

Will be more observant the next time.

Zhong Guo B
13-11-2004, 07:33 PM
Singer Hai Sing just called..........new show this week..........wu lang ai ke bo?

Sit hall! :D

interstuff
18-11-2004, 03:01 PM
Made a trip to Dynasty Classic a few days ago. Went up and met the receptionist and she ushered us to the main hall. I realized the receptionist and the Martell promoter is prettier than most of the gals working there. Within a while the mama came and this time we specified that we wanted only malaysian girls. We were all moody and just want to drink. Not many malaysian gals in comparison to the china gals there. Just a limited choice. Anyway, all the gals have been in the scene for quite a while. Some are from Dynasty Leisure. We opened two bottles including a balance. Hall prices at 268 nett, and room prices at 371 nett. This place business is quite good, many a times the rooms are full but I found the entertainment by the singers are rather interesting because it accompanied by dance and so on. I think forget about making a go at the hanging flowers cause there are filty people there throwing thousands of dollars evey nite. We left the place at 1am and there are still many PRC GROs hanging around. Quality not too bad. Not the hiong type of fun but nice and clean place to have some light enetertainment.

romaleouf
21-11-2004, 10:05 AM
For Dynasty Classic, me and my group of kakis can be considered regulars there. We do have the boss drop by for a drink or two in our room when he is free.

From experience, to get a PRC lady would depend on how you play the game. Those on social visit pass or tourist visa would have only one objective, maximise return and return to China. I like this catagory as after visa expired, no more loose ends. Can move on to next target.

Was there a week ago, and I got a very nice looking PRC with good face and good body. Tried to takeaway but was not successful as it was the "Wrong" time of the month. Nevertheless I was the very hospitable Singaporean gentleman, took her out for supper, and also a few days after, dinner etc.

Then she called, and the girl actually asked me to pick her up for afternoon tea, so I proceeded, informing my secretary that I am going out to meet a client. (actually I ended up as someone's client ;) )

When I went to pick her up, she handed him something soft and placed in my palm, I opened my hand to find a red G-String slightly wet, I buay tahan already, girl told me she is "ready" now and have been wanting me eagerly. So, immediately I "Stand up for Singapore" already

How can a man tahan this kind of seduction, immediately re route and went to a hotel and proceeded to make love to her.

Actually she was practically naked under her dress, as I unpopped the buttons on her button down dress, I discovered she did not even wear a bra. Next it was my turn, she pushed me slightly onto the bed and proceeded to strip my pants off, and with one tug, my Calvin Klein also went. Then she proceeded to lick my didi. (I was first scared, then it was too shiok already) I was told later that I was the first person in Singapore to enjoy a blow job from her as she said she never liked to suck cock. Apparently, PRC do not really indulge in this kind of stimulation.

Tried various positions, using practically all the furniture in the room for support, from couch, arm chair, to the luggage rack as props to perform our love dance and sexual coupling. It was a really different experience compared to what I have had with Singaporean girls, wild and unconstraint. She came and came and came after we did it on each piece of furniture, even on the toilet counter and on top of the mini bar.

After half an hour or thrusting and moaning, I also cannot holdout already, let out a shout and emptied my load in her. Later, we slept for almost three hours. I woke up feelling someone sucking my didi again, yes, she was under the bedcovers, sucking again, trying to revive me. Well, she certainly improved as this time in three minutes, mari kita already.

This time the love making was a bit gentle and tender. Full of caress and licking and touching. Using every inch of the King size bed, as we only used the furniture in the previous session. Again, only 30 minutes, I had to let go.

After the shower, she told me that she really enjoyed making love with me. I decided to bring her out for dinner, and she agreed, saying she did not feel like working that evening.

Dinner and later some shopping, again back to hotel at about 11pm. As I bought her some lingerie, she went on to perform a fashion show for me. First, a black negligee with matching G String. I could feel something stirring in my pants. Next, a White Doll, with white stockings and garter belts, makes me feel like part of the Chinese edition of PENTHOUSE magazine. Last, another red number, with an open crotch panty, which was the last straw, I could not tahan just dropped my pants and put my didi inside. By this time, she was wet and warm below, and gave a perfect fit with my didi. Again, SOP came and came and came. Totally shacked out, koon.

Waking up, already next morning 6am, I changed and got breakfast for two in the room. After makan, I had to go to work, so wanted to pay her. Surprised that she insisted not to take any money. After haggling for a more than 20 minutes, she decided to let me pay for the rental of her room that is all !!!

As my policy is to keep everything as a transaction so that it will have as little as possible emotional attachment. But at the end, including dinner, hotel, gifts and rental, it totalled to $600+ for almost 1 day 1 night of the so-called "Romance"

Some might call me stupid, others might snigger say I kerna "chai tow" but at the end, for me, I thought it was worth it.

PS. Anyway, subsequently I got at least 6 sessions of free "REFILLS" from her, of course like brudders here, we take them out for dinner and some shopping lah.....

Rof|maoxz
21-11-2004, 11:10 AM
To me it's definitely worth it. Well done brudder! :p

matsuda
22-11-2004, 11:58 PM

Dynasty Classic is a different KTV from the previous management (rough cowboy KTV before). It's a place to enjoy yourself and the gals are quite entertaining. Been there for pass few weeks and we always aget a room with our fave gals. Since this is a butterfly system, pre-book your gal for the night so she will not be floating from room to room.

My 2 cents worth.

CheongKingKong
23-11-2004, 09:40 AM
Some might call me stupid, others might snigger say I kerna "chai tow" but at the end, for me, I thought it was worth it.

PS. Anyway, subsequently I got at least 6 sessions of free "REFILLS" from her, of course like brudders here, we take them out for dinner and some shopping lah.....

Ermmm..you are not chai tao lah...just remember...if the gal says dun need...it means your previous investments are enough liao...so just leave it as it is...You remember those tips, the shoppings, the dinners and the drive around?

BTW, you wacked her raw??

rewindd
23-11-2004, 10:12 AM
Singer Hai Sing just called..........new show this week..........wu lang ai ke bo?

Sit hall! :D

BANNNNNNN!!!!

CheongKingKong
23-11-2004, 11:15 AM
BANNNNNNN!!!!

Hmm...I got a feeling that you were ther last night??
FR??

romaleouf
23-11-2004, 01:41 PM
Ermmm..you are not chai tao lah...just remember...if the gal says dun need...it means your previous investments are enough liao...so just leave it as it is...You remember those tips, the shoppings, the dinners and the drive around?

BTW, you wacked her raw??

Brother CheongKing####,

Think for this social visit or tourist visa type, it is best to have protection. Only got a BBBJ which I think was enough risk taken for this encounter.

Cannot have complications in terms of illness or even "new addition" to myself.

As for doing it raw, I have another FR coming up which I would like to share with brudders, also from Dynasty Classic, where the MM was a Student Pass holder, and during the time spent with me, we even went to have her health screening for the renewal of Student Pass. HIV negative of course etc. This one did it raw with her, and she took her own initiative with her AP Pills. Now she is considered to be my part-time lover.

It is such that this MM was a tall, and well endowed girl from Shanghai, very very sharp tongue, in terms of speech and also for BBBJ (which I discovered later.)

The fact was that I actually only got her to sit with me once, during Christmas, and later kept contact through SMS and phone. While I was at Classic to entertain my clients, she would butterfly in and of course get tipped. A couple of times, she would wait for me to finish to get me to send her home, at East Coast, damn far if you know. But, since I was easy going, I just obliged. Again, nothing more than holding hands, kissing, frenching.

Fate has it that she was made to drink a lot one night, I was watching soccer somewhere else, she called for SOS, saying that she wanted to go home immediately. Anyway, not important match as I already won my bet, went to pick her up and proceed to her home.

She shared the apartment with others, but she did not want me to send her back in that state. So, went to my favourite Gallery Hotel. She was totally zonked out. Receptionist was quite nosey, but she saw my guest history, and noted that my company had corporate account and I was a "regular" there.

Checked in, went into the room dropped her on the bed. I did not want to take any advantage of the poor girl in that state. Off with her shoes and tucked her in. Guess nothing else I could do, just drew a hot bath and proceeded to soak.

Probably after half an hour, (I did not have my watch on) she stumbled in, Oh no, she was going to throw up, (heng ah) but she seem to have got over her drunken stupor, and was smiling at me, walking towards me, she stripped, first her sexy dress and then when she turned her back, I saw that she was wearing a black G-String. (Alamak, my didi again stand up for Singapore) she removed every bit of her clothing and proceeded to join me in the bath tub.

It was a different experience as she started to kiss and french and caress me, I suspect she might have been drugged by her customer, and he must be furious that I am enjoying what he thought was going to be his right now. She was really horny, even went underwater to blow me. She was extremely horny, and was practically trying to suck everything out through my didi.

We made love in the bathroom, using every possible piece of bathroom ware as props. The toilet seat, the sink, the dressing counter, of course the bath tub. Later I discovered that we did not use any condom, alamak, how? die lah? but later she told me that she actually does not have sex with customers, only with boyfriends and lovers.

So for this MM, I think she has a rich sponsor, according to her, her uncle is some big shot party official and she just drops in when she is bored and wants to earn extra cash to buy things. Insisted she is not part of take away package, and I was lucky that after knowing her for two months, she decided that she could take me as her lover/bf. Of course, like you say, in between, go shopping, buy cosmetics, dinner, dancing, etc.

Just one point to note :

My title Time & Money is actually to sum up that if in Singapore, or if any one of brudders here date a Singaporean girl, we end up paying for the same thing, shopping, dinner, dancing, disco, taking her family out for dinner, buying Christmas presents for her entire family, including pet cat, etc etc. The time spent to court the SG is the same, just that the end result is different. In terms of money, the amount spent is on things which would enhance the romance experience, sometimes even more than as compared with MM from PRC.

Many people look for love at different places, and for me, I don't see myself as a failure when I have to go to KTV for PRC, may be some people might see me as that... but to each his own.... ;) is this love ? that is the $million question? or is just a transaction?

This forum has taught me a lot in terms of what to expect, what not to expect, as CheongKing#### puts it, other forms of investments can be counted, hence, if one is looking for a g/f feel or lover then perhaps, not everything is a transaction. Well, no one really knows ?

Therefore, I always have a lot of respect and gratitude to all the brudders here in this forum, to be willing to share their experiences with all others.

Next change :- PRC MM with Tourist Visa

CheongKingKong
23-11-2004, 02:29 PM
....as CheongKing#### puts it, other forms of investments can be counted, hence, if one is looking for a g/f feel or lover then perhaps, not everything is a transaction. Well, no one really knows ?

Therefore, I always have a lot of respect and gratitude to all the brudders here in this forum, to be willing to share their experiences with all others.

Clap ....clap...that was some achievments...I guess you must be working on a few MMs in parallel in order to fish them...big net...sure got fishes...anyway, me poor man...so dun have the time and money to work my magic on the gals...maybe when later I am financially stable and rich in cash...I will workon them...now...Me envy you.

Cheers for a well writtenFR.

sadfa
23-11-2004, 03:09 PM
Brother CheongKing####,
As for doing it raw, I have another FR coming up which I would like to share with brudders, also from Dynasty Classic, where the MM was a Student Pass holder, and during the time spent with me, we even went to have her health screening for the renewal of Student Pass. HIV negative of course etc. This one did it raw with her, and she took her own initiative with her AP Pills. Now she is considered to be my part-time lover.

Later I discovered that we did not use any condom, alamak, how? die lah? but later she told me that she actually does not have sex with customers, only with boyfriends and lovers.

So for this MM, I think she has a rich sponsor, according to her, her uncle is some big shot party official and she just drops in when she is bored and wants to earn extra cash to buy things. Insisted she is not part of take away package, and I was lucky that after knowing her for two months, she decided that she could take me as her lover/bf. Of course, like you say, in between, go shopping, buy cosmetics, dinner, dancing, etc.

bro,

1. renewal of student pass must go for health check 1 meh? if so, such charbor would be my next target liao!

2. she say she doesnt have sex w customers, hmmm. i think this 1 difficult to believe, but possible.

3. her uncle is some big shot party official? knn u mean she the mistress of pap gov man?

4. gallery hotel cheap or not? never go b4. got discount boh?

romaleouf
23-11-2004, 03:41 PM
Clap ....clap...that was some achievments...I guess you must be working on a few MMs in parallel in order to fish them...big net...sure got fishes...anyway, me poor man...so dun have the time and money to work my magic on the gals...maybe when later I am financially stable and rich in cash...I will workon them...now...Me envy you.

Thank you. I think everyone has achieved something in order to share with the other brudders here. Not to mention what you have achieved as well.

Your guess is right as there are a few MM which I go out with. As for big net, I don't have the cash to spend on flowers for singers, just that my company has entertainment budget to spend on customers to achieve quota.

( ;) if I can hit my sales target for the year, I might have some spare entertainment budget, don't spend also gone, no carry over to next year; so we shall see, may be could invite some brudders for Christmas or year end session)

You are the one with magic, **kowtow X3** me just some time and some "Ah Khong " budget for entertainment of clients (who always ask for, hint for, demand for KTV treatment). Financially, like I said, it is equvalent to chasing some SG, not much difference actually.

Hey, don't need to envy me, I have my own problems and challenges as well, just that I have been reading the forum for quite some time and felt that I should contribute also, to be fair to others contributing as well. That is all. I am sure there are millions of readers out there who have more interesting and juicy encounters which have not yet shared their experiences.

These PRC MMs are human beings as well, they venture to a far-away land and are lonely as well. So people, like you and me, and other brudders here are needed to give them companionship. (of course, money also in the process) but then, if you get something in return, can we refuse? In the long run, what happens after the transaction or ONS or affair is part and parcel of your life right?

romaleouf
23-11-2004, 03:52 PM
bro,

1. renewal of student pass must go for health check 1 meh? if so, such charbor would be my next target liao!

2. she say she doesnt have sex w customers, hmmm. i think this 1 difficult to believe, but possible.

3. her uncle is some big shot party official? knn u mean she the mistress of pap gov man?

4. gallery hotel cheap or not? never go b4. got discount boh?

Answers :-

(1) Yes, they have to go for medical to check whether pregnant and also blood test before renewal of student pass.

(2) This one I am with you 50-50. Me don't really bother actually.

(3) This one is a bit of a blur. But I believe that she meant in China, Uncle means what relation? I have yet to find out.

(4) Gallery Hotel is about $99 nett for Singaporeans for a Deluxe Room, I usually get a Glass Hauz Room with a good view @ $140 including Buffet Breakfast for two. -join the G Club and get a good discount.

sadfa
23-11-2004, 04:13 PM
Answers :-

(1) Yes, they have to go for medical to check whether pregnant and also blood test before renewal of student pass.

(3) This one is a bit of a blur. But I believe that she meant in China, Uncle means what relation? I have yet to find out.

(4) Gallery Hotel is about $99 nett for Singaporeans for a Deluxe Room, I usually get a Glass Hauz Room with a good view @ $140 including Buffet Breakfast for two. -join the G Club and get a good discount.

bro,

1. blood test? not hiv or std tests?
3. cannot be bonking real uncle rite?
4. $99 for 2 hr? i rather stick to h81 n fragance.

stay cool.

sadfa
23-11-2004, 04:15 PM
( ;) if I can hit my sales target for the year, I might have some spare entertainment budget, don't spend also gone, no carry over to next year; so we shall see, may be could invite some brudders for Christmas or year end session)

i chope 1st! joking lah bro.

CheongKingKong
23-11-2004, 04:25 PM
Your guess is right as there are a few MM which I go out with. As for big net, I don't have the cash to spend on flowers for singers, just that my company has entertainment budget to spend on customers to achieve quota.

You are the one with magic, **kowtow X3** me just some time and some "Ah Khong " budget for entertainment of clients (who always ask for, hint for, demand for KTV treatment). Financially, like I said, it is equvalent to chasing some SG, not much difference actually.

That is all. I am sure there are millions of readers out there who have more interesting and juicy encounters which have not yet shared their experiences.

if you get something in return, can we refuse? In the long run, what happens after the transaction or ONS or affair is part and parcel of your life right?

Yaps...it's true that those singer are not in the normal ppl's league..and I think it is a total waste...if I have those type of money...I could get better bonk or prettier gals...why bother to hang flower?

Yap, I did achieved some...but personally not that many...and it's good that you share so much of your experience here...this is a huge step from your part...your willingness to share is commandable....

It's true that these MMs are lonely in a far away land...in fact if those that do not have a reular income in the sense of tips or other forms...they do not eat larvishly at all...I remember there was once when me and my buddy brought 2 MMs to go to Saka Sushi...they practically ordered almost everything from the maneu....after the dinner...they mentioned they have not eaten so much like that for a few weeks liao!!! It was a good thing i choose Sake sushi...cannot imagine if i had bring them to a high class restaurant!!! Muahahaha....

I hopes more brother will share their juicy experiences here...

sadfa
23-11-2004, 04:30 PM
Yaps...it's true that those singer are not in the normal ppl's league..and I think it is a total waste...if I have those type of money...I could get better bonk or prettier gals...why bother to hang flower?

Yap, I did achieved some...but personally not that many...and it's good that you share so much of your experience here...this is a huge step from your part...your willingness to share is commandable....

they do not eat larvishly at all...I remember there was once when me and my buddy brought 2 MMs to go to Saka Sushi...they practically ordered almost everything from the maneu....after the dinner...they mentioned they have not eaten so much like that for a few weeks liao!!! It was a good thing i choose Sake sushi...cannot imagine if i had bring them to a high class restaurant!!! Muahahaha....

I hopes more brother will share their juicy experiences here...

bro,

1. not true, can hook singers n dont need to spend thousands on flowers. some singers not so chio also zuotai.

2. even i as a grown man after eating a few pieces at sakae sushi cannot tahan liao. btw after that got bonk them or not?

CheongKingKong
23-11-2004, 04:54 PM
bro,

1. not true, can hook singers n dont need to spend thousands on flowers. some singers not so chio also zuotai.

2. even i as a grown man after eating a few pieces at sakae sushi cannot tahan liao. btw after that got bonk them or not?

I know some not so pretty gal also sit with customers...but they will pester you to hang flower when they sing...so i dun think it is worth it...even to hang the cheapest $100 flower....

That was my other failure...you see...one of the MMs (Xin Xin) was bonk my my friend for twice liao...the other MM (Yue Liang) just reached Sillypore for a week...and she was preparing to be enrolled into 1 of those shitty english school...therefore she was not working...

Xin Xin told me that Yue Liang wanted to work FL so I asked both my friend and the 2 MMs out for dinner and to access stock...Yue Liang is a Average gal...Face maybe 5/10 (Not so smooth, small eye)...but her figure is Nice...nice smooth skin and enough milk...deep trenches...and the tight sap-gar-tee strap top was over stretch across her bossom...good round and protruding butt as well...over all...she looks delicious to me...I was mostly drooling over her rather than the nice food in front of me....muahahaha....

Anyway the stories goes like that...after dinner...it was not that ex....about $80 plus for 4 person...imagine me and my friend only eat 2 Don...both less tah $10...the rest was spend by the 2 gals...

So after dinner, Xin Xin wanted to shop...I know she wanted to wacked my friend for some ifts...me friend also dun mind...in the end he spend about $180 for 2 pair of shoes...

Nvr mind...after shopping...Me friend horny liao...says wan to go back to the gals condo to bonk...he had done it twice liao...and the beauty of it was that both stays in their own room...

Now Xin Xin asked me whether me willing to pay $150 for her services??
I said...Of course lah...(I was pretty horny that day)
Xin Xin asked Yue liang...and...she KNN refused to work...
WTF...I think...

I tell my friedn nvr mind...we all go to their condo...then I went to Yue Liang room to watch TV...I tried my moves...not successful...she dun even want to let me hug...KNN...pissed and horny...I left the condo without a bonk...My friend happily bonk till morning...not paying anything else to Xin Xin...

So after a few days...I called Xin Xin...and the sad thing was when we were at MNG during shopping....Yue liang like 1 jacket very much...and it cost about $115...I was not willing to be a chai tao...so I act blur....stand far far...she also dun dare to ask....b'cos till now i did not lay a single finger on her...I also not too sure whether Xin Xin was right that Yue Liang wanted to do FL...

what happened if I buy..then she still need me to pay her for her service...she think her CB plated with gold...KNNz...she just missed 1 guy who love RTF if she provide GF feelings...NBz...she think she is Ms world??
No work but wanted to receive gifts first...Tiu...There's many FL and Street walker and KTV MMs around...I do not need this Yue Liang...

Sorry for the long story...

sadfa
23-11-2004, 05:08 PM
I know some not so pretty gal also sit with customers...but they will pester you to hang flower when they sing...so i dun think it is worth it...even to hang the cheapest $100 flower....

So after a few days...I called Xin Xin...and the sad thing was when we were at MNG during shopping....Yue liang like 1 jacket very much...and it cost about $115...I was not willing to be a chai tao...so I act blur....stand far far...she also dun dare to ask....b'cos till now i did not lay a single finger on her...I also not too sure whether Xin Xin was right that Yue Liang wanted to do FL...

what happened if I buy..then she still need me to pay her for her service...she think her CB plated with gold...KNNz...she just missed 1 guy who love RTF if she provide GF feelings...NBz...she think she is Ms world??
No work but wanted to receive gifts first...Tiu...There's many FL and Street walker and KTV MMs around...I do not need this Yue Liang...

Sorry for the long story...

dep where u go, sometime hang flower got cheaper.

but true lar, hang flower is a stupid concept for us. meaningless. hang flower for what? also never hj u with flower.

bro, r u sure these r real names? xin xin yue liang? r u tai yang?

anyway agree w u, wont buy her anything if i were in your shoes, cos never lay finger on her. knn, i also encounter same thing, charbor want u to buy things, n after that, still want u to pay for bonk, and NO DISCOUNT! really treated like some atm.

knn! if they treat u like customer, why u treat them like gf n buy things?

CheongKingKong
23-11-2004, 05:20 PM
dep where u go, sometime hang flower got cheaper.

but true lar, hang flower is a stupid concept for us. meaningless. hang flower for what? also never hj u with flower.

I fully agree with you...some place can hang $50 also have....but when I was watching...it was bloody bloody stupid...but the bosses of such joint laugh their way to the bloody bank...

bro, r u sure these r real names? xin xin yue liang? r u tai yang?

knn! if they treat u like customer, why u treat them like gf n buy things?

Those are not the real names ....frictional ones...Yaps...they tink all guys are Chai Tao in Sillypore...Nbz...if it cost RMB100...me will not even think...just buy... :o

romaleouf
23-11-2004, 10:55 PM
I fully agree with you...some place can hang $50 also have....but when I was watching...it was bloody bloody stupid...but the bosses of such joint laugh their way to the bloody bank...

That is up to the big towkays who have cash flowing out of their pockets. This is actually a good way of earning money from the KTV boss's point of view. So the ones who throw or give money away are willing parties, they should know what they are doing. May be they get to bonk the singers right?

Those are not the real names ....frictional ones...Yaps...they tink all guys are Chai Tao in Sillypore...Nbz...if it cost RMB100...me will not even think...just buy... :o

Yes ! I totally agree with your decision. For me too, those who demand for things, I write off straight away, no reason to continue, because the MM just want to maximise $ and I don't think if you go on to bonk them, it would be enjoyable at all. Most of the time, I let them pay first, then later tell them I would like to pay for the things they buy.

romaleouf
23-11-2004, 11:08 PM
bro,

1. blood test? not hiv or std tests?
3. cannot be bonking real uncle rite?
4. $99 for 2 hr? i rather stick to h81 n fragance.

stay cool.

1. Blood test to check whether they get pregnant or not. It includes HIV checks as well. Even maids have to go through this procedure.

3. That again might be a possibility, if not, how to get ticket out of PRC?

4. No lah, whole night, in fact, you check in at 12 noon, and can check out as late as 3pm the next day. For a hot bloodied Singaporean man like you, you can average at least have 2 sessions for the afternoon, at least 2 if not three sessions for the night. ;)

sadfa
24-11-2004, 10:46 AM
4. No lah, whole night, in fact, you check in at 12 noon, and can check out as late as 3pm the next day. For a hot bloodied Singaporean man like you, you can average at least have 2 sessions for the afternoon, at least 2 if not three sessions for the night. ;)

bro, u must be joking! 4 to 5 sessions? next time u will see me at guang ming shan.

btw u also said u wont buy things for the mm? but i thought u bring the shanghai mm for shopping?

romaleouf
24-11-2004, 03:26 PM
bro, u must be joking! 4 to 5 sessions? next time u will see me at guang ming shan.

btw u also said u wont buy things for the mm? but i thought u bring the shanghai mm for shopping?

No no no, I said that 4 to 5 sessions are possible, but realistically speaking, at best, from check-in at 12 noon, till next day 3pm, a minimum of 3 sessions should make your $99 worth it right ? well, then again some people prefer Hotel 81, anyway, that is what is possible versus probable.

My good friend maximised his room (he took room next door one evening, so I can hear the stereo effects) He did 1 PRC in the afternoon, sent her off to work; took one more MM after Happy Hour at KTV; went nearby Mohd Sultan, got lucky and had midnight supper; then KTV MM after work go back to his room and I believed he had breakfast in Bed) well, that is him, young, handsome, willing to spend.... and probably having a very good stock of Viagara or something to boost his performance. In fact, when I was with my girl in my room we were just looking at each other and smiling after hearing the sounds of bonking from the next room. Hahahahah.....

Buying things : please let me clarify, I don't buy if they demand, or if they put it as conditional. In fact, I write-off 1 MM from Qingdao plainly because she insisted I buy her a digital cordless phone. They will hint, but I buat bodoh. BUT.... the tactic is to buy it later or next visit, proves that you have considered it worth it to invest, as Cheong King#### puts it.

Of course, you must get a fair return for your investment lah.... Anyway, besides some food, which you also join in for makan, some toiletries which when you bathe together also use as well, I think it is fair to buy some stuff, just watch it when they try to hit you with the Luis Vutton bags or Prada shoes, these must watch out... they after your $$$$ only... guaranteed....

K9696
24-11-2004, 04:12 PM
Bro..

After reading your long story.. I said dun worry... some gals juz pretend only.... Lanti no money... then.. u know....!!!! then we are upper hand..
relax be calm to encounter these gal... dun get trap by their NONSENSE BEHAVIOUR... they are in the Foreign Land... they sure need some1 to feeding them...
ReLAZ la... brother... today Wednesday.. Want to strike LOTTERY.. so
must not get ANGRY.....
Good luck... if you kanna 1st prize then all the gals will treat u like KING oh!!
Cheers............

sadfa
24-11-2004, 06:36 PM
Buying things : please let me clarify, I don't buy if they demand, or if they put it as conditional. In fact, I write-off 1 MM from Qingdao plainly because she insisted I buy her a digital cordless phone. They will hint, but I buat bodoh. BUT.... the tactic is to buy it later or next visit, proves that you have considered it worth it to invest, as Cheong King#### puts it.

Of course, you must get a fair return for your investment lah.... Anyway, besides some food, which you also join in for makan, some toiletries which when you bathe together also use as well, I think it is fair to buy some stuff, just watch it when they try to hit you with the Luis Vutton bags or Prada shoes, these must watch out... they after your $$$$ only... guaranteed....

bro,

i find it annoying when these charbor keep on demanding for hp, cosmetics etc etc. to be fair to us, what do we get in return? if we get nothing in return or still must pay to bonk them, then whats the point?

these charbor would then turn around n say u stingy etc etc. then u should turn around n say she is a money face chicken to demand for some material gain or something everytime! if u got no money, would the charbor give u the time of the day?

anyway had my fair share of charbors who show black face when dont buy them things (when ask them to buy themselves, they say never bring money when come out. can believe or not?). or take things leave at cashier n expect u to buy (knn never even ask u can buy or not!). somemore still expect u to pay them when bonk!

enuff of these charbor liao!

bro u into fight club?

Zhong Guo B
24-11-2004, 07:56 PM

WHEN? :D

Been waiting for that drink for so long!

Zhong Guo B
24-11-2004, 08:26 PM
BANNNNNNN!!!!

I going u noe???

I jio 5 cents to go with me while u r away.

romaleouf
24-11-2004, 08:58 PM
bro,

i find it annoying when these charbor keep on demanding for hp, cosmetics etc etc. to be fair to us, what do we get in return? if we get nothing in return or still must pay to bonk them, then whats the point?

these charbor would then turn around n say u stingy etc etc. then u should turn around n say she is a money face chicken to demand for some material gain or something everytime! if u got no money, would the charbor give u the time of the day?

anyway had my fair share of charbors who show black face when dont buy them things (when ask them to buy themselves, they say never bring money when come out. can believe or not?). or take things leave at cashier n expect u to buy (knn never even ask u can buy or not!). somemore still expect u to pay them when bonk!

enuff of these charbor liao!

bro u into fight club?

Brudder Sadfa,

I agree with you totally. If you get nothing in return, yet still have to buy this and that, (with the exception of initial bonking fee) then have to pull brakes liaw...

If one has no money, cannot even feed ownself, forget about even going after MM, because already got problem to survive in expensive Singapore. Probably like some of my friends, go into exile, semi-migrate or hibernate in places like Thaland, Vietname, Cambodia or even Malaysia, where the cost is less and life is slower.

These chabor would come to you, if they can get something in return, same for us, because we want something they can give, we spend time and money, as efficiently as possible to get what they can offer. Stretch your dollar you might say, prolong the time for enjoyment if you put it another way.

The tricks they use are really terrible, I will always buat bodoh, purposely left my wallet in the car, or better still say never bring. If they never ask permission from me or outright ask me to buy for them, I never entertain them at all. That is why I dropped 1 PRC MM from Qingdao from my list because of this behaviour.

Anyway, I still remembered her birthday, so just last week went out. Bought her dinner, and afterthat, probably she was happy or whatever that I remembered her birthday, got a free bonk at her place. Well, the present, dinner also about $150. Hey, for Singaporean girl, probably same amount, or more if she decides to go clubbing after that.

Sorry, but what is Fight Club?

matsuda
26-11-2004, 06:36 AM
Brudder Sadfa,

I agree with you totally. If you get nothing in return, yet still have to buy this and that, (with the exception of initial bonking fee) then have to pull brakes liaw...

These chabor would come to you, if they can get something in return, same for us, because we want something they can give, we spend time and money, as efficiently as possible to get what they can offer. Stretch your dollar you might say, prolong the time for enjoyment if you put it another way.

Anyway, I still remembered her birthday, so just last week went out. Bought her dinner, and afterthat, probably she was happy or whatever that I remembered her birthday, got a free bonk at her place. Well, the present, dinner also about $150. Hey, for Singaporean girl, probably same amount, or more if she decides to go clubbing after that.

This is a skilled praticioner at work!

I am also having a list of MM that I work on from time to time and it certainly take a certain amount of foresight and skill to handle these young gals. I usually can assess their motives from the initial KTV sessions and I guess you just weed out the "hustlers" from the "novices". I still pay to bonk them but mostly in kind like meals, shopping etc. The bonk is not rushed and you simply just enjoy your time like lovers than plain customers. :rolleyes:

My 2 cents worth.

CheongKingKong
26-11-2004, 09:58 AM
This is a skilled praticioner at work!

I am also having a list of MM that I work on from time to time and it certainly take a certain amount of foresight and skill to handle these young gals. I usually can assess their motives from the initial KTV sessions and I guess you just weed out the "hustlers" from the "novices". I still pay to bonk them but mostly in kind like meals, shopping etc. The bonk is not rushed and you simply just enjoy your time like lovers than plain customers. :rolleyes:

My 2 cents worth.

Ya that's true, we guys just have to weed out those hustle...I guess me still not that good in identifying such weeds...I had fallen twice liao...but the good thing is that my damages was not that heavy, just in the region of a couple of hundreds...I just took it that I lost a few Cat150 bonk.

But I am learning the rope soon...I hopes to be able to hit the right one real soon...BTW...do you drive? It seems that those drivers who goes after MMs usually have a upper hand...for me I usually tells them me liescene kanna kan tong...muahahaha...so cannot drive....

sadfa
26-11-2004, 10:39 AM
Ya that's true, we guys just have to weed out those hustle...I guess me still not that good in identifying such weeds...I had fallen twice liao...but the good thing is that my damages was not that heavy, just in the region of a couple of hundreds...I just took it that I lost a few Cat150 bonk.

But I am learning the rope soon...I hopes to be able to hit the right one real soon...BTW...do you drive? It seems that those drivers who goes after MMs usually have a upper hand...for me I usually tells them me liescene kanna kan tong...muahahaha...so cannot drive....

1 "hustler" hustled less than $200 in gifts from me. the other 1 less than $50! hahaha! makan and transport never count.

i never got any free bonk from them or discount. fuck it lah! always tell yourself u r lucky, u could be hustled for much more!

as for car, dont worry lah! as long as u pay for transport, who cares? unless she love to bonk in cars. anyway if u have kam cheng with the charbor, she would even take bus n mrt with u! and she pay herself! check with some bros here!

romaleouf
26-11-2004, 11:29 AM
Brudders,

Matsuda,

Not true about being skilled or not skilled. I am sure there are many more brudders here who are so at home that to them, courting a girl, whether PRC MM, SG or even Jap Girls are not a problem at all.

In the course of acquiring the senses, and knowhow to distinguish the hustler or lonely MM, I myself have also paid the price, and throughout the years, it has been quite an amount, may be even more than $10k. Of course, over more than 10 years of cheonging, since Kabuki was in the building torn down to make way for California Fitness and Lido Palace was the in-thing. Of course, back then Tycoon was on the first floor at the backside of Apollo Hotel, with its separate entrance. Only one Dynasty in Kallang and Tian An Men was still Isetan. *sigh* those were the days. (Hahhaha, now you can guess my age ??)

So you guys can count yourself smart and lucky to have chalked up school fees / course fees / Learning expenses... etc. in terms of $100s of dollars.

Yes, I have been a fool before, that is why it is easier for me to detect straight away, via sonar or radar which MM can proceed, which one must "Zham" Brake.

Actually, CKK, if you don't drive, it might be better because you can always become too drunk to find your way back home, right after you send your MM to her door step, then you might get lucky to be invited into her home. (I will share an experience with you brothers here if I can locate the photo of the MM first, will post it and then it would be easier to visualise later for everyone.)

Furthermore, you can have less worries if your MM challenge you to a drinking match as well. If you are good, she would be peng san and you are last man standing. Nowadays, Police check points are every where, especially after 2am even on expressway turnoffs....

Driving might only get you a kiss on your cheek, "wo dao jia le, zai jian" (I've reached home, good bye) which in many of the cases end up empty handed.

Sadfa, in terms of bonking in cars, for PRC MM, my experience with them did not take this route. Only one of them did give me a BBBJ in the car. You are absolutely right, take MRT for sightseeing, this is another acid test, those who pass can proceed to next round, those complain 3 lament 4, write off.

Stay healthy, stay smart, stay cool as well, looks like it is pay day weekend coming up. Unfortunately I have to go outstationed to Korea, this client always drag his decision to buy or not to buy, *sigh* have fun while I slog it out.

Cheers,

matsuda
27-11-2004, 11:34 AM
Brudders,

Matsuda,

Not true about being skilled or not skilled. I am sure there are many more brudders here who are so at home that to them, courting a girl, whether PRC MM, SG or even Jap Girls are not a problem at all.

In the course of acquiring the senses, and knowhow to distinguish the hustler or lonely MM, I myself have also paid the price, and throughout the years, it has been quite an amount, may be even more than $10k. Of course, over more than 10 years of cheonging, since Kabuki was in the building torn down to make way for California Fitness and Lido Palace was the in-thing. Of course, back then Tycoon was on the first floor at the backside of Apollo Hotel, with its separate entrance. Only one Dynasty in Kallang and Tian An Men was still Isetan. *sigh* those were the days. (Hahhaha, now you can guess my age ??)

Cheers,

I make no claims to being the "sexpert" here. I have like you mellowed over the years although I am still "young at heart". I have paid my due fees so that is where the basis of my skill in identifying "hustlers" stems from.

Remeber CashBox KTV days?? that will give you a clue to my service to the nation.... ;)

matsuda
27-11-2004, 11:38 AM

I would say its not the size of your toys but how you use them that matters. The flashier car that you do drice opens up both opportunities and threats in dealing with these MeiMei.

My 2 cents worth. :rolleyes:

matsuda
27-11-2004, 11:43 AM
Brudders,

Matsuda,

Stay healthy, stay smart, stay cool as well, looks like it is pay day weekend coming up. Unfortunately I have to go outstationed to Korea, this client always drag his decision to buy or not to buy, *sigh* have fun while I slog it out "Bonking in Seoul"

Cheers,

I am sure Seoul will offer more in terms of carnal pleasure than just plian slogging work like you have described! LOLz :D

My 2 cents worth.

Zhong Guo B
27-11-2004, 02:40 PM
I make no claims to being the "sexpert" here. I have like you mellowed over the years although I am still "young at heart". I have paid my due fees so that is where the basis of my skill in identifying "hustlers" stems from.

Remeber CashBox KTV days?? that will give you a clue to my service to the nation.... ;)

Haha......I 1 generation earlier........I remembered "Strawberry Lounge" :D

Zhong Guo B
27-11-2004, 02:43 PM

U wanna buy me a drink......I teach u how to identify! :D

Zhong Guo B
27-11-2004, 02:47 PM
Brudders,

Matsuda,

So you guys can count yourself smart and lucky to have chalked up school fees / course fees / Learning expenses... etc. in terms of $100s of dollars.

Yes, I have been a fool before, that is why it is easier for me to detect straight away, via sonar or radar which MM can proceed, which one must "Zham" Brake.

Actually, CKK, if you don't drive, it might be better because you can always become too drunk to find your way back home, right after you send your MM to her door step, then you might get lucky to be invited into her home. (I will share an experience with you brothers here if I can locate the photo of the MM first, will post it and then it would be easier to visualise later for everyone.)

Furthermore, you can have less worries if your MM challenge you to a drinking match as well. If you are good, she would be peng san and you are last man standing. Nowadays, Police check points are every where, especially after 2am even on expressway turnoffs....

Driving might only get you a kiss on your cheek, "wo dao jia le, zai jian" (I've reached home, good bye) which in many of the cases end up empty handed.

Sadfa, in terms of bonking in cars, for PRC MM, my experience with them did not take this route. Only one of them did give me a BBBJ in the car. You are absolutely right, take MRT for sightseeing, this is another acid test, those who pass can proceed to next round, those complain 3 lament 4, write off.

Stay healthy, stay smart, stay cool as well, looks like it is pay day weekend coming up. Unfortunately I have to go outstationed to Korea, this client always drag his decision to buy or not to buy, *sigh* have fun while I slog it out.

Cheers,

Doing it in d car is for experience......I did with 2 different MM .........................my first Shanghainess gf...............and recently with a KTV gal in TSRJ.

Song!..........chances of being peeped and caught adds to the excitment!

CheongKingKong
28-11-2004, 07:05 PM
Doing it in d car is for experience......I did with 2 different MM .........................my first Shanghainess gf...............and recently with a KTV gal in TSRJ.

Song!..........chances of being peeped and caught adds to the excitment!

Nbz brother, your hiong-ness had increased!! Maybe it's time I bring you to Oasis...try the super tom-yum style....
Muahahaha....

CheongKingKong
28-11-2004, 07:09 PM

Cheers,

OK...i guess taking the public transport could be an acid test....muahahah...I will try to work out something next week on one PRC...she asked me to bring her out to night safary...maybe in the mist of all the darkness...I will pull her to 1 corner to caress away...

Got another pRC also asked me to bring her shop around sillypore...I told her can...but on the pretext that see no buy...She answer OK! muahahahaha...dun know what trick she's playing...

CheongKingKong
28-11-2004, 07:11 PM
U wanna buy me a drink......I teach u how to identify! :D

I think dun need lah...later you intro...'This gal I bonk before one...she not bad...quite sub-missive...can play...'

Zhong Guo B
28-11-2004, 07:19 PM
Nbz brother, your hiong-ness had increased!! Maybe it's time I bring you to Oasis...try the super tom-yum style....
Muahahaha....

Nationality problem u noe??? :D

Zhong Guo B
28-11-2004, 07:22 PM
I think dun need lah...later you intro...'This gal I bonk before one...she not bad...quite sub-missive...can play...'

U see!....thats wat bro for!!.....I never pass u 1 that cannot! :D

All good things must share share....LAMPAHOOD u noe??

CheongKingKong
29-11-2004, 08:53 AM
Nationality problem u noe??? :D

Dun worry...there got PRC practicing the Tom-Yum Cumfu...I am sure you will like....muahahaha...

CheongKingKong
29-11-2004, 08:54 AM
U see!....thats wat bro for!!.....I never pass u 1 that cannot! :D

All good things must share share....LAMPAHOOD u noe??

Haizz...usually when lampahood come in play...me no mood to wack liao...serious....

Zhong Guo B
29-11-2004, 09:33 PM
Haizz...usually when lampahood come in play...me no mood to wack liao...serious....

Din ask you to wack......just hear and share my happiness!!! :D

Zhong Guo B
29-11-2004, 09:34 PM
Tonight going u noe??
:p

CheongKingKong
30-11-2004, 08:04 AM
Tonight going u noe??
:p

You went to look for hairy arm pit monster...wa tio pianz....
:(

romaleouf
02-12-2004, 01:51 PM
Bro..

After reading your long story.. I said dun worry... some gals juz pretend only.... Lanti no money... then.. u know....!!!! then we are upper hand..
relax be calm to encounter these gal... dun get trap by their NONSENSE BEHAVIOUR... they are in the Foreign Land... they sure need some1 to feeding them...
ReLAZ la... brother... today Wednesday.. Want to strike LOTTERY.. so
must not get ANGRY.....
Good luck... if you kanna 1st prize then all the gals will treat u like KING oh!!
Cheers............

You are right Brudder,

Just returned from the land of Ginseng, needed to eat "Sumgetang" (Korean Ginseng Chicken Soup) to stay in shape during the trip.

All the best to you for striking lottery.

romaleouf
02-12-2004, 01:56 PM
WHEN? :D

Been waiting for that drink for so long!

Well, minus today, and tomorrow, take away holidays, only left the most two weeks to hit my 4th Quarter Quota. Wish me luck, like I said, if hit surely invite you one lah...

:)

romaleouf
02-12-2004, 02:09 PM
Haha......I 1 generation earlier........I remembered "Strawberry Lounge" :D

Brudder,

We seem to be from almost the same generation. You remember Peppermint Park?

;)

romaleouf
02-12-2004, 03:24 PM
I am sure Seoul will offer more in terms of carnal pleasure than just plian slogging work like you have described! LOLz

My 2 cents worth.

(If not appropriate, please shift to International FR, thanks)

Brudder, you very the can....

Yes, my customer brought me out after our first day of negotiations and I stayed near their office, the Hotel Nostalgia.

Incidently, it was the first time I stayed over at this part of Seoul, it is actually about 40 minutes by car to centre of the city, to the Namdaemon or Dongdaemon market areas.

After a tough first day of negotiations, like always, clients want more and more discount, say pressure from boss lah, etc. *sigh* wish they don't pester so much.Anyway, we were fortunate that the President was around and we started to go into nitty gritty of the contract.

Very soon it was already dinner time. So was invited to dinner by the President. Ok lah, quite shiok... go into the huge Daewoo car, (not Benz) and driven to makan. The usual Korean BBQ thingy.

After dinner, ;) by the President said let's go to the business club near the hotel. What is a business club, well, the Korean men go there to talk business I guess. (in my heart I told myself, it going to be a long day/night, KNN makan finish still continue to work, I never get paid overtime ok? boh pian, LL )

I was surprised when we entered. The usual drinks and the Noraeban (KTV room equivalent) was present, but in addition, there was a whole platoon of Korean MM standby to "sit" with us.

Again, my Korean limited to Korean Drama songs only, so had to filter and pick one who could speak English lah... if not Comms problem also buay song right?

Got this girl (if anyone could PM me on how to post pix here, would be greatly appreciated) and some TCSS then the President told us to relax, no business should be discussed at the Business Club ???? :confused:

So through small talk, the girl's name was Eun Yong Mi, 22 years old university student. Height about 1.68 with vital stats of 34 25 36, Miss Eun sort of became my translator at my request, whispering sweetly into my ears what those Koreans said. Sang the only few Korean songs I knew like Winter Sonata, Autumn Fairtale etc. So, to cut a long story short...

About 2am, President and my client told me that we should fall out. So I went back to my hotel....nope, alone. As I still have not got the job done, cannot afford to play play around.

Next morning, was back at my client's office at 9 sharp. (woke up at 6 to prepare draft contract, pai mia, less than 3 hours sleep) The President was also there already, wah piang, see beh siow on. Apparently impressed with my stupid Korean drama songs, he decided to sign the contract with my proposed 10% discount. With a handshake, we concluded the deal. Which means the rest of the days (2 more, I am can own-time-own-target)

My client took me to lunch and then to a hot bath. Interesting place, that comes with a pretty lady, late twenties to accompany you. So both of us were sitting in two hot tubs and relaxing, actually I was kooning. Where these two naked ladies bathing you. they were very thorough, every inch was scrubbed including your didi.

Next we adjourned to a room separately, whereby the ladies would be giving a Korean style massage. Very good, especially if you have not got enough sleep, just close your eyes and zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Was awakened when I felt something warm on my didi, the lady was giving me a BBBJ, with hot ginseng tea in her mouth. Waa lan ay... buay tahan... especially the way she licked and sucked and slurped, I almost came twice but managed to hold back. Then she drank something cool, and then came back for more BBBJ. I could smell the cold stuff, it was some kind of Korean rice wine. (I was thinking, alamak, want to make my didi drunk, shit)

After a while, buay tahan, came in her mouth. She swallowed every drop.

TO BE CONTINUED....

sadfa
02-12-2004, 04:28 PM
After a while, buay tahan, came in her mouth. She swallowed every drop.

TO BE CONTINUED....

huh s.o.p. to suck every drop? what if the guy got disease etc? not cursing u lah!

romaleouf
02-12-2004, 04:35 PM
huh s.o.p. to suck every drop? what if the guy got disease etc? not cursing u lah!

Actually, after catching up on reading on the sexual related diseases on World Aids Day, I was quite scared.

However, as my client was assuring me that the ladies at the hot bath are medically tested once a month as they are just like Japanese, seldom service foreigner, of course excluding those at Itaewon, mostly service local men.

He also said that the Ginseng Tea and Korean wine is also to kill germs.

Thanks for the concern.