PDA

View Full Version : Thank you bros for the idea! maid hunting technic. WORKS!

viva84
15-07-2011, 05:20 PM
I have nv ever had the thought of bonking a maid before. Until i saw this thread last week. Give me some idea to try out see really can get a maid or not.

Day 1
I had 3days off last week. Woke up damn early nothing to do so went downstairs to have breakfast abt 615am. breakfast was quick done before 630am then i started to see alot of kids gg to school walking pass me.

then i saw 1 plump maid face cannot make it but the tits damn big, keep staring at the tits as they walk pass me. (ding dong) give me an idea of what to do on this boring off day! maid hunting!

followed them to the school, many maids around! in my mind tot ho seh liao, faster scan through knn all cannot make it 1. damn short hair, face many pimples, bone sknniy type or big fat type.Sian U-turn and walk home..

Not wanting to give up, reach home come back to this thread and research where to find maids. aft research i went to NTUC somewhr in woodlands arnd 8am, walk around n around (nahbeh!) nv see any MAIDS! plan fail and give up, went to kopitiam beside NTUC for coffee and smoke break.

It was abt 9am i stand up and wanted to leave, then i saw NTUC crowded now. went in again scanning for target (afew not bad 1) but duno how to strike the conversation as they are all aroound with friends shopping tgt. nv see any maids alone shopping.. didnt want to give up continue walk around for another 10mins. saw a group of 3maids leaving one of them not bad looking again i followed them from a distance.

walk damn damn far....think got 1km before they go seperate ways.ho seh! target lock.. walk faster overtake her act blurr look around and ask her

me: excuse me you knw whrs the MRT?
her: oh you walk wrong way MRT not here. you have to walk back to NTUC then blahblahblah...
me: oh ok. thank you very much! you are very kind. what is your name?
her: nani.
me: nani, you are very pretty you knw. can give me your hp?
her: my hp? for what..
me: i just move here no friends. tml morning i treat you breakfast?
her: smile and gave me her number..! YES! success...

i walk back to the same ntuc do the same thing for another 2 hours and i managed to get 3 numbers. 2 pinoy and 1 indo.

i immediately sms them, say hey this is my number im andy blahblahblah. and all replied. Good start!

Day 2
Sms the prettiest around 9am. immediate reply but say mum going out with me i cannot meet you.

sms the 2nd prettiest but no reply until 11am. she replied sorry boss at home in morning i cannot reply you. aft some sms she say she be alone till 3pm b4 she needs to go fetch boy.

agreed whr to meet and i pick her up. first day was slow only ask for a kiss before i drop her off. she say i notti but still give me a kiss! 50% sucesss liao hoseh!

Day 3...
she blow me in the car at 930am in the carpark.. too many traffic and ppl moving around try for 10mins too dangerous and stop. she scared kena spotted.
drove all the way to yishun then settle the deal in a multi storey carpark.

The first maid bonk was a damn good experience. even though not a very good bonk but its free and the whole experience was exciting i must say.

The 2nd maid bonk just now was.... omg.
preview : she keep stoping me from thrusting deep and fast. i ask her issit pain. she say no but she keep slowing down when she on top of me. i ask her again issit pain want change position.. she say no very nice go too fast i will pee...

YES! she squirts!!... full story TBC...

stephen
15-07-2011, 05:25 PM
woah..... looks like I must go maid hunting too..... ;)

estherfucker
15-07-2011, 05:34 PM
care to share ctc.

iknownuts
16-07-2011, 12:16 AM
wow , nice work bro , excellent tatic. haha ! :)

xiaoyuer_1988
19-07-2012, 07:50 PM
bro u bonk @ where?

Riferman
19-07-2012, 07:57 PM
Great jobs bro! Waiting for your story....

Starkarat
19-07-2012, 08:24 PM
Nice job. Bro! Wanna try out too, will recce my area soon. !thanks for the tips!

LoverHunter
19-07-2012, 08:29 PM
Good one, looks like i also must try tks

HornynWetGal
19-07-2012, 10:47 PM
Fricition or real?

shiokpleasure
19-07-2012, 11:26 PM
Sounds quite adventures man.

But what if one day all the Maria call out for u?

Czar
20-07-2012, 12:18 AM
Thanks for sharing.

studdyme
20-07-2012, 12:23 AM
camping for more!

xiaoyuer_1988
20-07-2012, 09:07 PM
nice story :)

Cuntworth
20-07-2012, 09:22 PM
Power!!! Think I must wake up early too

owl888
20-07-2012, 09:22 PM
Indon or pinoy maid?

mr bond
20-07-2012, 09:31 PM
WHOA! Camping for more

callmebad
20-07-2012, 09:51 PM
a fair deal !:)
back in their own countries, their husbands are serviced by other women
now in Singapore, we guys play host and 'service' them:p

beefucker
20-07-2012, 11:04 PM
Bro TS...

Wonder, we have "screwing maid" of this overwhelming thread but why not post your FR over there instead...? :confused:

michael_368
21-07-2012, 11:10 AM
Nice story , camping here for more . :D