PDA

View Full Version : Help! I FUCKED My GF's Sister

lianbeng
15-07-2011, 11:38 AM
yup i did! or rather she fucked me real hard.:D
i started dating a 20+ woman and had sex with her, sometimes at her place, sometimes at mine.
she had a 16-yrs-old sister with huge breasts 36D.:D
once i went to find my gf for sex but she was not at home, but her sis was at home.
she had just come home from school and was still in her sch uniform - white blouse white skirt - and was doing her homework in the hall on the floor.
i had nothing to do so sat down on the floor beside her to keep her company.
i noticed that she zaogeng already - the 1st button on her white blouse was unbuttoned so i could see her breast from the side, altho she was wearing white bra i could see her nipple very clearly, and she was sitting on the floor with 1 knee bent towards her chest so i also saw her white panties lor...:D
she noticed her zaogeng breast and asked me without blushing, "big or not?"
then she told me, "36D!":D
...to be continued...

Timmer
15-07-2011, 11:47 AM
Waiting for updates

happenin1
15-07-2011, 11:52 AM
camping here..
TS pl continue....

joncheong
15-07-2011, 12:04 PM
you sure she is 16 years old? her 16th birthday over already? if not you'll be liable for having sexual intercourse with an underage. Face the music boy.

geckoSG
15-07-2011, 12:48 PM
Why cry HELP on Title? LOLz

ikariamsg
15-07-2011, 12:51 PM
16 year old? you so lucky when fuck teen girl :D, her pussy will very nice and pretty ;)

abgdozo
15-07-2011, 12:59 PM
Nice,,,updates plsss

kingster
15-07-2011, 02:01 PM
If it's true, you better pray hard that no one finds out. If not your ka chng clean alr & prepare liao.

Frankiestine
15-07-2011, 02:08 PM

Maybe he can't handle both at the same time and wants our HELP to ease his load...:D

bigbirdbird
15-07-2011, 02:14 PM
Maybe he can't handle both at the same time and wants our HELP to ease his load...:

Walau like dat sure long qqqqqqqqqqqqqq liao :p :D

geckoSG
15-07-2011, 02:17 PM
Maybe he can't handle both at the same time and wants our HELP to ease his load...:D

Err... Think he needs help cos she's not fully 16 yet? LOLz...
We'll help recommend some legal help for him... LOLz

Frankiestine
15-07-2011, 02:19 PM
Err... Think he needs help cos she's not fully 16 yet? LOLz...
We'll help recommend some legal help for him... LOLz

Ok in that case he can keep the 16 yo sis and pass his gf to us...:D

anyway if the sis is really not 16 yet then good luck to TS he prepare his "where the sun don't shine" ass for polishing...

bigbirdbird
15-07-2011, 02:22 PM
Ok in that case he can keep the 16 yo sis and pass his gf to us.....

Ok ! Then all three holes three of us take :p

Toyota Honda
15-07-2011, 05:16 PM
orrhh.... orrrhh... I call police shoot you.. hahaha.:D

Frankiestine
15-07-2011, 07:20 PM
Ok ! Then all three holes three of us take :p

3 holes? Eh I dun do da bor leh....

naturegreen
15-07-2011, 09:13 PM

Maybe TS needs more guys' help to fuck together with him and his gf + sister? :p

lianbeng
16-07-2011, 08:24 AM
i started dating a 20+ woman and had sex with her, sometimes at her place, sometimes at mine.
once i went to find my gf for sex but she was not at home, but her sis was at home.
she had just come home from school and was still in her sch uniform - white blouse white skirt - and was doing her homework in the hall on the floor.
i noticed that she zaogeng already - the 1st button on her white blouse was unbuttoned so i could see her breast from the side, altho she was wearing white bra i could see her nipple very clearly, and she was sitting on the floor with 1 knee bent towards her chest so i also saw her white panties lor...:D
...to be continued...

...continued...
i was still staring at her exposed nehneh when she said, "i know you have been staring at them for a long time now and i like the way you do it like a dirtyminded cheekopek." and she giggled...
then she leaned forward to let me see them more clearly and put my hand inside her bra to feel her nehneh...my fingers rubbing at her rubberhead nipples which had already stiffened by then...
and she said, "that time you purposely left the door partially closed when you fucked my sis right? i saw your cock liao..."
and she began to stroke my cock on my shorts...
...to be continued...

AngelEye
16-07-2011, 05:22 PM

u do ass only right.. lol!:D

blacky123444
16-07-2011, 05:30 PM
LOL sorry too long not in sg but is 16 a legal age to have sex? Now what is the punishment for underage sex in sg?
*hint hint*

bigbirdbird
16-07-2011, 05:31 PM

Walau you think I got do da bor one meh :D .... wat I meant is the mouth , pussy and kar chng kang of the gal lah :p

feelmetonight
17-07-2011, 01:01 AM
It is just a story? If so, great. Have fun writing.

If it is real, it is not cool at all. :o

spotter542
17-07-2011, 01:48 AM
Read Penal Code 376A :D

Click here (http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/non_version/cgi-bin/cgi_getdata.pl?actno=1872-REVED-224&doctitle=PENAL%20CODE%0A&date=late&segid=888373002-001939) :p

GoodMorning
17-07-2011, 07:54 AM
Good Morning Bro

Thank You Thank You for zap TS to negative. This TS should get rotan.

Frankiestine
17-07-2011, 10:33 AM
u do ass only right.. lol!:D

hehehe you know me best....but only if it comes with the holey trinity..:D

joew2005
17-07-2011, 10:39 AM
1 thing will lead 2 another ..... 2 predictable stori line.

Frankiestine
17-07-2011, 10:41 AM
Walau you think I got do da bor one meh :D .... wat I meant is the mouth , pussy and kar chng kang of the gal lah :p

ooh that puts a whole new twist to the term 3some...:D one hole for each dick..:D

Frankiestine
17-07-2011, 10:43 AM
Read Penal Code 376A :D

Click here (http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/non_version/cgi-bin/cgi_getdata.pl?actno=1872-REVED-224&doctitle=PENAL%20CODE%0A&date=late&segid=888373002-001939) :p

hmmm since this involves offenses by the penis...isn't it more appropriate to called it the PENIS CODE?:D

BBBJOK
17-07-2011, 10:55 AM
TS

Now i understand the thread!!!

You fucked GF's sister. And you fucked teenage.

Evil you are. So you ask for help right?

You should thank bros. They helped you to zap you. So now you are put under moderation. Your post will be reviewed by forum admin.

No wonder you choose this title for this thread.

TS you see peh jia lat

AngelEye
17-07-2011, 11:01 AM
hehehe you know me best....but only if it comes with the holey trinity..:D

its in your signature.... no need to be smart to know... lol... hehe

Frankiestine
17-07-2011, 11:05 AM
its in your signature.... no need to be smart to know... lol... hehe

hmmm dun take my word for it...you have to try to sexperience it...:D

AngelEye
17-07-2011, 11:07 AM
hmmm dun take my word for it...you have to try to sexperience it...:D

thank u, but i cannot accept such delicate offer.

Frankiestine
17-07-2011, 11:11 AM
thank u, but i cannot accept such delicate offer.

yes delicate is the right word....it will be a delicate session...my offers stands..:D

nels
17-07-2011, 11:12 AM

Frankiestine
17-07-2011, 11:46 AM
Better be careful in case she is underaged , not worth it .

eeeks worse if sherine in disguise...:eek::eek:

lianbeng
17-07-2011, 04:22 PM
lianbeng says, "ok lor, since u all say like that - dun believe my true story ok lor - i shall keep the rest to myself liao. anyway, just to summarize it, in the end i almost everyday go and fuck my gf n her sis together.":D

Broslife
17-07-2011, 05:04 PM
Bro!! More updates please, big time camper here! Post tonight please! :p

RedOmega
17-07-2011, 05:15 PM
lianbeng says, "ok lor, since u all say like that - dun believe my true story ok lor - i shall keep the rest to myself liao. anyway, just to summarize it, in the end i almost everyday go and fuck my gf n her sis together.":D

Walao eh bro, from what I read, they are all advising you on underage sex. And joking around. When did they say dont believe you??? Anyway, it's a shared sex forum. If you like to share good for you. If you decide not to, it's not as if bros here dont have stories. Don't need to feel so sour. hope you will continue your story which what made you post initially.
Cheers

waterbottle99
17-07-2011, 07:19 PM
ohh like that la, got head no tail la..

jameschong1
17-07-2011, 07:22 PM
...to be continued...
--
dear tc story teller,
next u will be telling us u screw yr gf's mother!

joew2005
18-07-2011, 05:58 AM
hello lianbeng,pls keep the stori 2 yrself.
pls bring them with u where ever u go, be it abv or below in the future.
all the best 2 yr fantasy of ... almost everyday go & f yr gf n her sis 2gether.

tigerwoody74
18-07-2011, 04:59 PM
agreed. Don care abt this ppl lah. Keep the story to yr self better.

BiRd13
18-07-2011, 05:12 PM
...continued...
i was still staring at her exposed nehneh when she said, "i know you have been staring at them for a long time now and i like the way you do it like a dirtyminded cheekopek." and she giggled...
then she leaned forward to let me see them more clearly and put my hand inside her bra to feel her nehneh...my fingers rubbing at her rubberhead nipples which had already stiffened by then...
and she said, "that time you purposely left the door partially closed when you fucked my sis right? i saw your cock liao..."
and she began to stroke my cock on my shorts...
...to be continued...

Okok... let me continue for u =X

I buay tahan liao... Jitao stripped off my shorts, and pulled down my undies... My little kuku bird immediately sprung out of it... She see liao... and is damn excited... Without much hesitation... take my kuku bird and put it in her little wet mouth...

Knn... she started licking and sucking my kuku bird till i almost explode... But lucky, i manage to control the urge over it... and preventing it to shoot within 5mins...

I then pulled my kuku bird out from her mouth... and tore off her shirt and her duah neh neh immediately pop out after the bra been off... i started sucking her big tits and licked it like no tomorrow... Her hand were on my kuku bird, stroking it while i sucked...

i broke the licking, and open her legs wide and poke my kuku bird into her pussy... I pump her like no tomorrow... and her moaning had filled the whole house...

Within 10mins of pumping like siao lang... i almost felt that I'm cumming.. I immediately pull out... and shoot on her....

I wake up to find that it's just another wet dream...

decibel8808
18-07-2011, 05:19 PM
Okok... let me continue for u =X

I buay tahan liao... Jitao stripped off my shorts, and pulled down my undies... My little kuku bird immediately sprung out of it... She see liao... and is damn excited... Without much hesitation... take my kuku bird and put it in her little wet mouth...

Knn... she started licking and sucking my kuku bird till i almost explode... But lucky, i manage to control the urge over it... and preventing it to shoot within 5mins...

I then pulled my kuku bird out from her mouth... and tore off her shirt and her duah neh neh immediately pop out after the bra been off... i started sucking her big tits and licked it like no tomorrow... Her hand were on my kuku bird, stroking it while i sucked...

i broke the licking, and open her legs wide and poke my kuku bird into her pussy... I pump her like no tomorrow... and her moaning had filled the whole house...

Within 10mins of pumping like siao lang... i almost felt that I'm cumming.. I immediately pull out... and shoot on her....

I wake up to find that it's just another wet dream...

LOL... This is more better :p Maybe we should take turns and tell the story leh... Make this into a multi ts story lol :D

yuni275
19-07-2011, 12:35 AM
Continue thankyou:D

69sonice
19-07-2011, 02:02 AM
good one ;-)

geckoSG
19-07-2011, 04:25 PM
TS in prison liao, that's why no more posting...

Rasta Marley
19-07-2011, 08:40 PM
TS in prison liao, that's why no more posting...

Hi Bro, good post :D You are probably right, after what the TS did :eek:

Just upped you :cool:

fallen_angel
19-07-2011, 09:04 PM

together means what? at the same time 3p or one after another? sister go bathe, and you fuck the other one? hmmm...maybe posting some pictures will make us believe you? :D

cockakola
19-07-2011, 09:12 PM
the sister you are talking about is the NUN right? :eek:

verytired
08-10-2012, 12:17 AM
Wahlau. This thread I laugh til buay tahan. Especially bird13 hijack the story. I actually have to endure laughing out. Good one.