PDA

View Full Version : How a girl can change a Guy (Life Story)

NewAgeRemedy
13-07-2011, 03:08 AM
I'm sorry my story might be abit Long Winded, and the initial might be boring but i just want the story to be as detail as possible. Just want to turn to something to tell my misery.

Things was never been the same since that very day i broke up with her, let call her "T".

4 years back in 2007 , i was working in a Hotel as a Cook in City Hall area, as being in a hotel industry, the turn over for part timer staff were high. So we are always getting new blood for the part time waitress. And so we as kitchen staff mainly consist of only guys will always try to bear the fangs on those sheeps that were serving the guest. Then fatefully one day a waitress caught my eye and her name is "J" and so i tried the old school method by telling her that the staff canteen food sucks badly, and offered her to the opposite Kopi Tiam to eat. As what a gentlemen shud do i paid for her meals. after Lunch we continue to go back to work.

It was around 8pm when both of us end our shift at the same time and she saw me at the security check point, waved to me and signal me to walk over. Indeed i was curious so i walk over and :

Me: hey, where you stay?
J : oh i stay around Bishan
Me: oh then ok lo, wrong direction. i zhao first.
J : wait! wa lao i haven finish saying my thing u wan zhao liao, anyway i have 5 ticket for SG idol at the indoor stadium for free. 4 of them will be my bestie and me, i got 1 spare ticket u wanna go anot? if don't want then sua.
me: Want why don't want, i gian peng gian sai 1 ley, free ticket to see concert of course i want la so when is it? (in my mind i think ho sae liaoz, after concert i can choose among the 4 to makan).
J : this coming Fri we meet at indoor stadium 3pm for a walk, then meet up my friend then we go in.
Me: Ok see u on friday. Bye
J : Bye.

IwantbustyKim
14-07-2011, 09:55 AM
BRO.....write more leh!!!

NewAgeRemedy
14-07-2011, 08:51 PM
sorry could u refer to this thread cause i think i double posted it due to lag

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=6126966#post6126966

yellowwolf
14-07-2011, 09:53 PM
Do please write more.:)