PDA

View Full Version : Kanghua Tn

robinhood
25-10-2004, 08:13 AM
While driving down to JLN Sultan to meet a customer at JSP and notice there's a TN shop opposite JSP along the way, so decided to try it out after the appmt. After half an hour later, discussion done and quickly cross over the road and to this TN shop name KANGHUA which located at 2nd fl of the shop building. Open the door and went in and served by a PRC at the counter, ask me any booking or not? I told her this my first trip so ask her to recommend, she told me that they've PRC, malaysia & local gals masseuse. So i opts for the local masseuse and proceed to the cubicle and change to brithday suit. Abt 5mins later, a small size gal came in and ask me whether i need mosha or not, declined her offer and sha started to massage my back first. She given a quite ok massage..mayb of her small build body..hehehe...
she concentrate more on my legs and occasionally do touch my two dingdongs while rubbing my leg, feels quite shiok cos she used her finger nails.
After half an hour later, she asked me to turn over for her to massage front body...hmmmm...my small little head started to think wild liao..begin to marikita!!! She notice my didi reaction and give me a soft touch on my chest to down to the two dingdongs and used her fingers to give my didi veri gentle and soft touch...OMG!!! the touches make my didi like a hard rod....sop..asked me whether need special service anot..so ask her why type of services she can provide..was told that onli hj available cos her boss don't allowed any hankie panky here. so LL lor...so started to stroke my didi updowns and lick my nipples...veri shiok feelings...she does gives me a veri special hj which nvr encounter before and abt 10mins later, unload all my cums on her hands....she cleans it up and we continue to tcss...was told if i want something more than hj, can contact her to arrange for it outside but not here. She quoted me 120 for 2hrs which includes massage plus sex. So took down her hp number and shall arrange to meet her up this week for action.

Name: Esther(local gal)
Body: 32b 25 33
HJ: 8/10
BJ: nvr try
FJ: nvr try
Damage: $40+$50(hj)

seacher
25-10-2004, 10:19 AM
hi bro thanks for the FR
there are not much FRs for those joints and seems a bit too expensive for me (hj 50) haiz me cheapstake
anyway the rate for outside seems a little more resonable heehee
if the massage is good then it worth every cent then

robinhood
25-10-2004, 10:36 AM
hi bro thanks for the FR
there are not much FRs for those joints and seems a bit too expensive for me (hj 50) haiz me cheapstake
anyway the rate for outside seems a little more resonable heehee
if the massage is good then it worth every cent then
Dat day was feelings abit aching, so try it out this joint which new to me lor..anyway, i'll tyr her outside this week and post FR once done..kekeke :D

akaza24
25-10-2004, 06:55 PM
How's her look?
$40 per hr for the massage abit steep though....

seeknewss
25-10-2004, 11:11 PM
Their marketing is aggressive! They go around the area and put their TN promo leaflets on every car windscreen. This is the first time I know of a TN doing this sales pitch ! Competition must be tough from across the road SP .

robinhood
26-10-2004, 06:52 AM
Their marketing is aggressive! They go around the area and put their TN promo leaflets on every car windscreen. This is the first time I know of a TN doing this sales pitch ! Competition must be tough from across the road SP .

Yup..market getting tough nowdays, so have to promote is veri aggressively!!
But i personally like the ambience and quite cozy...hope the price will go downs soon as to compete with jc tn shops. :p

E_Monster
26-10-2004, 08:09 PM
Yup..market getting tough nowdays, so have to promote is veri aggressively!!
But i personally like the ambience and quite cozy...hope the price will go downs soon as to compete with jc tn shops. :p

use to go there to try on Kai Li.

Is she still there ?

robinhood
27-10-2004, 08:03 AM
use to go there to try on Kai Li.

Is she still there ?
Nope..she's no longer workin there....

Just went down yesterday, got another PRC called xiao xue to massage me.

Name: Xiao Xue
Look: 6/10
BJ: NA
HJ: 7/10
FJ: NA
Damage: 40+50

robinhood
29-10-2004, 10:20 AM
Yesterday went down again, ask for the malaysian gal called Ivy. SOP...proceed to the room and got change to birthday suit and wait for her to come in...abt 5mins later, Ivy came in and give me a sosososo massage on my back for 30mins, ask to turn back to front and massage me gentlely up n down fm chest to lower parts....used her finger to play my two dingdongs..hmmm quite nice feelings..shiok!! She pop out the golden question as usual ask me wan special anot..blar blar...so ask her wat special she can provide, she said hj onli cos not convenience here. She quoted 50 for hj, i try to bargain down to 30 but cant..sianzzz. She said she'll take off her T and let me finger her pussy for 50, so i on her lor. She took off her T and pull down her jeans n pantie till her kneel for be to ruba ruba her two small neh neh and fondle her pussy....her hj skill not bad lah, but still got room for improvement.
After 10mins, unload my cums on her hands and clean up. She told me can go outside for fj if i want to and give me her contact, might call her.

Name: Ivy
Look: 5/10
Body: 34a 27 33
Hj: 6.5/10
Bj: NA
Fj: Nvr try

akaza24
29-10-2004, 02:41 PM
While driving down to JLN Sultan to meet a customer at JSP and notice there's a TN shop opposite JSP along the way, so decided to try it out after the appmt. After half an hour later, discussion done and quickly cross over the road and to this TN shop name KANGHUA which located at 2nd fl of the shop building. Open the door and went in and served by a PRC at the counter, ask me any booking or not? I told her this my first trip so ask her to recommend, she told me that they've PRC, malaysia & local gals masseuse. So i opts for the local masseuse and proceed to the cubicle and change to brithday suit. Abt 5mins later, a small size gal came in and ask me whether i need mosha or not, declined her offer and sha started to massage my back first. She given a quite ok massage..mayb of her small build body..hehehe...
she concentrate more on my legs and occasionally do touch my two dingdongs while rubbing my leg, feels quite shiok cos she used her finger nails.
After half an hour later, she asked me to turn over for her to massage front body...hmmmm...my small little head started to think wild liao..begin to marikita!!! She notice my didi reaction and give me a soft touch on my chest to down to the two dingdongs and used her fingers to give my didi veri gentle and soft touch...OMG!!! the touches make my didi like a hard rod....sop..asked me whether need special service anot..so ask her why type of services she can provide..was told that onli hj available cos her boss don't allowed any hankie panky here. so LL lor...so started to stroke my didi updowns and lick my nipples...veri shiok feelings...she does gives me a veri special hj which nvr encounter before and abt 10mins later, unload all my cums on her hands....she cleans it up and we continue to tcss...was told if i want something more than hj, can contact her to arrange for it outside but not here. She quoted me 120 for 2hrs which includes massage plus sex. So took down her hp number and shall arrange to meet her up this week for action.

Name: Esther(local gal)
Body: 32b 25 33
HJ: 8/10
BJ: nvr try
FJ: nvr try
Damage: $40+$50(hj)

Tried this gal a few days ago. I think she should be early 30's rather than late 20's. Hj skills acceptable lah, suck ur nipps n pump u at the same time.

flowdown
29-10-2004, 06:23 PM
Tried this gal a few days ago. I think she should be early 30's rather than late 20's. Hj skills acceptable lah, suck ur nipps n pump u at the same time.

what is her name and damgae

flowdown
29-10-2004, 06:24 PM

how to tell them to wear skirt . wear skir more high and more shiok

piranha
30-10-2004, 07:07 PM
This place has a very nice ambience. Very quiet and cosy.

Been there 2-3 times and was served by a pdmm. Can't remember her name but can recognise her only. Long straight hair with big boobs.

Cost is $40 for massage. Never discuss any rates for hand job the first time. She mentioned as service. But gave her $30 as tip. subsequently also give the same though she never ask.

robinhood
01-11-2004, 07:28 AM
This place has a very nice ambience. Very quiet and cosy.

Been there 2-3 times and was served by a pdmm. Can't remember her name but can recognise her only. Long straight hair with big boobs.

Cost is $40 for massage. Never discuss any rates for hand job the first time. She mentioned as service. But gave her $30 as tip. subsequently also give the same though she never ask.
I think u've called Xiao Yue, she's not bad in terms of all skills...heehee :D

ang076
01-11-2004, 08:14 AM
You cannot tell them because they dont know you , it is not possible for them to go and change into mini skirt for you. For example, can I tell the gal in HC to wear nice bra for me? No, right?

Just go to TN shop and recee, and look at the gals' dressing, and if the way she dress excited you, and then go to her and get massaged by her.

how to tell them to wear skirt . wear skir more high and more shiok

horserider
22-11-2004, 05:17 PM
Been to Kanghua today. Price is now $36/hr. but the girls don't do special liao leh.