PDA

View Full Version : Sensual Massage by Taiwanese MILF

sgman1968
04-07-2011, 11:35 PM
Ok.. it's been so long since I last contribute to this forum..not sure if any bro's here have been to this Joint but as they say good lobang must share...

Was walking along Bugis and found this HC..decide to check out since body also feeling tired..

Was greeted by PRC milf (was thinking if recep gal not bad must be masseuse also power) then opt for 1 hr massage... while writing my name .. suddenly heard her calling Qi Qi.. was like wow !!must be another old ah soh liao..hmm figured just go and do da needfull and out eof there like flash..

But I was wrong!! saw this fair, big melon MILF responded and out from the cubicle.. thinking to myself got hope liao.. so proceed to follow her to cubicle.. she was wearing a short jean and a white V neck T-shirt.. her melon like want to cum out like that...

Once in cubicle. Qi Qi ask if i need a drink and I proceed to take off my shirt and pants. She stood there and say wow your body good ah.. Na bei in my heart confirm sure get one.. after that rountine standard, do my back first , the massage was sensual.. so if Bro want to have hard massage must ask her first.. for me just nice slow and steady.. then she actually put my hand in-between her leg.. wow the smoothes skin i ever come across..

had small conversation with her while she massage me, told me she from taiwan, then ask me if i speak hokkien..told me only 2 months in sg and the join only 7 months.. bla bla bla.. then flip me over..

Start with massage my tummy then my chest area. then she go behind me and use her huge melon to cover my face .. nabei I was going to be suffocated.. keep doing it until my didi cannot tahan liao..
she then pop the million dollar question..came near to me kiss my ear and ask me want special..i was like wtf like gf and bf feeling...so uncle say why not.. want to see her big nei nei so must pay lor.. after much bargain settle for $60

and pops came the 2 big melon.. i was wow... i think it fake lor but what to do a breast is still a breast.. so uncle lick slowly..while she work on my semi erected dick..after a while her she proceed to lick my nipple,,play tongue with me and lick my ear drum..wowowo.. I tried to slip my finger in her tight short and to my surprise.. she is farking wet also.. Once I did that she increase her tits sucking and licking and her hand double work on my dick..
in due time the bullet all flying out....she dont just stop there,, she still suck and lick my nipple until i say stop ..hahahah buay tahan ..

She wipe me with warm towel then after cleansing up continue to massage my hand and leg... Overall a satisfied customer.. Gave her the tips and then she hugg me ask me to come again..

Look : 5 out of 10 (average for a MILF)
Body: 8 out of 10 (fair and flawless)
massage : 7 out of 10(depend on individual )
HJ: 7 out of 10 (can improve, love da way she caress my ass)
RTM: Yes!! always believe in service with a smile..:p:p

woshiren
05-07-2011, 12:26 AM
hi bro.. can pm me the address??

larnaryar
05-07-2011, 12:33 AM
Me too please. Would be glad to give it a try.

Fred3183
05-07-2011, 01:58 AM
Bro,care 2 share?
Thanks

milkii
05-07-2011, 02:23 AM
hello bro can share where this gem is located?thks alot!!

ahkong
05-07-2011, 09:03 AM
bro how big is her melon?

Impurfact
05-07-2011, 09:12 AM
Hi Bro, care to share her contact? Would appreciate it. Million thanks!

TewHiMaster
05-07-2011, 11:05 AM
Thanks for the comprehensive FR. But may I know her estimated age?

sgman1968
05-07-2011, 01:58 PM
Bro ah kong ! For me more than a handfull is a blessing ! Like I said it's fake but once I taste it all it's good !

ahkong
05-07-2011, 03:07 PM
Bro ah kong ! For me more than a handfull is a blessing ! Like I said it's fake but once I taste it all it's good !

thanks for the info bro, too bad is fake.. i only go for original. hehe :(

andrewkhoo
05-07-2011, 03:49 PM
Bro share share thanks

DreamTillDawn
05-07-2011, 04:43 PM
please share the location.

joscklee
05-07-2011, 06:24 PM
Hi Bro,

Pls PM Thks

sgman1968
05-07-2011, 09:10 PM
Hmmm ok have given location to senior Bro here(hehe must respect the senior first lor...) hopefully all go home happy.. if not like i say it's about preference!!

Bro TewHiMaster.. she told me her age 31, but then again age is just a number!!!

Outing
05-07-2011, 09:23 PM
Hmmm ok have given location to senior Bro here(hehe must respect the senior first lor...) hopefully all go home happy.. if not like i say it's about preference!!

Bro TewHiMaster.. she told me her age 31, but then again age is just a number!!!
Bro, can share share this place? Tks a million...:)

sgman1968
05-07-2011, 09:39 PM
For bros above 20 points and PM me already provided ctc.
Apologies to other bros who PM but did not have 20 points, will have to give it a miss. sorry. Cos last time I post here after 1 months I go to that place no more liao.. sad case..

If i do not response to your PM quick enough also pardon me.. life is short play hard..

polaaar
05-07-2011, 09:53 PM
Hi Bro sgman1968,

please share the location can pm me, thanks

verysiokman
06-07-2011, 12:05 AM
Hi bro.. can share places please. Ok.. it's been so long since I last contribute to this forum..not sure if any bro's here have been to this Joint but as they say good lobang must share...

Was walking along Bugis and found this HC..decide to check out since body also feeling tired..

Was greeted by PRC milf (was thinking if recep gal not bad must be masseuse also power) then opt for 1 hr massage... while writing my name .. suddenly heard her calling Qi Qi.. was like wow !!must be another old ah soh liao..hmm figured just go and do da needfull and out eof there like flash..

But I was wrong!! saw this fair, big melon MILF responded and out from the cubicle.. thinking to myself got hope liao.. so proceed to follow her to cubicle.. she was wearing a short jean and a white V neck T-shirt.. her melon like want to cum out like that...

Once in cubicle. Qi Qi ask if i need a drink and I proceed to take off my shirt and pants. She stood there and say wow your body good ah.. Na bei in my heart confirm sure get one.. after that rountine standard, do my back first , the massage was sensual.. so if Bro want to have hard massage must ask her first.. for me just nice slow and steady.. then she actually put my hand in-between her leg.. wow the smoothes skin i ever come across..

had small conversation with her while she massage me, told me she from taiwan, then ask me if i speak hokkien..told me only 2 months in sg and the join only 7 months.. bla bla bla.. then flip me over..

Start with massage my tummy then my chest area. then she go behind me and use her huge melon to cover my face .. nabei I was going to be suffocated.. keep doing it until my didi cannot tahan liao..
she then pop the million dollar question..came near to me kiss my ear and ask me want special..i was like wtf like gf and bf feeling...so uncle say why not.. want to see her big nei nei so must pay lor.. after much bargain settle for $60

and pops came the 2 big melon.. i was wow... i think it fake lor but what to do a breast is still a breast.. so uncle lick slowly..while she work on my semi erected dick..after a while her she proceed to lick my nipple,,play tongue with me and lick my ear drum..wowowo.. I tried to slip my finger in her tight short and to my surprise.. she is farking wet also.. Once I did that she increase her tits sucking and licking and her hand double work on my dick..
in due time the bullet all flying out....she dont just stop there,, she still suck and lick my nipple until i say stop ..hahahah buay tahan ..

She wipe me with warm towel then after cleansing up continue to massage my hand and leg... Overall a satisfied customer.. Gave her the tips and then she hugg me ask me to come again..

noobiemaycry
07-07-2011, 12:05 AM
Bro,

Can share the ctc. Thanks a million for advance.

sgspycam
07-07-2011, 05:08 AM
hi bro this looks like a good lobang....

can share pls?? quite hard to find taiwanese in SG... :p

jaythai
07-07-2011, 07:15 AM
can share the add?

Express
07-07-2011, 08:05 AM
I am interested. Can share with me?

kingdom8
08-07-2011, 02:44 PM
Hi bro

can pm me location.thank

Bikdik
08-07-2011, 02:51 PM
Bro can pm me the location,thnx.

Tech
08-07-2011, 03:53 PM
Bro can share location?

jawer
08-07-2011, 04:34 PM
Bro can provide add? Thks

Eclat
10-07-2011, 06:41 AM
Can let ne have the particulars? Thanks.

mattaker
10-07-2011, 04:25 PM
bro can give me the location??? thanks in advance

woohoo123
10-07-2011, 05:26 PM
Bro can pm location thx!!

kill-me
10-07-2011, 06:45 PM
Pls pm me as well..

blueblue88
11-07-2011, 01:55 AM
Hi bro, please pm me the contact. Thanks.

Rrocket
20-07-2011, 11:49 AM
Ok.. it's been so long since I last contribute to this forum..not sure if any bro's here have been to this Joint but as they say good lobang must share...

Hi, don mind sent me her contact? thx alot

khotl73
20-07-2011, 12:55 PM
hi bro, can pm me Qi Qi's contact no? Thanks.

exactmatxspeed
20-07-2011, 02:16 PM
Bros,

Can share this GEM ctc?

Thanks

milftori
20-07-2011, 04:23 PM
Bro

Can share ctc?

Thanks

david chew
20-07-2011, 10:32 PM
Hi brother
Please share contact.
Thanks a million

thomast
20-07-2011, 11:43 PM
hi bro, can pm me her ctc?

argon112
20-07-2011, 11:48 PM
Hi good bro can pm me her ctc ,ty .

error88
24-07-2011, 01:05 PM
Bro can share ctc?

Weasley
01-08-2011, 01:34 PM
Hi Bro,

Can share with me her contact and the location of the shop? Thanks

mysense
01-08-2011, 04:51 PM
Bro, Please pm me the contact. thanks

PaperTiger
01-08-2011, 05:06 PM
bro pls give me her contact thx

watercooler
01-08-2011, 06:28 PM
Me also wan... Can pm me

kinbaku
02-08-2011, 10:58 AM

Yes. My carnal senses have been stirred many times by ladies even in their 40s. Hoping you would let my senses be stirred again by this well-endowed lady. Thanks.

stoneman
31-08-2011, 02:14 PM
Brother TS

can share contact and location?

response2
01-09-2011, 03:32 AM
Bro, can share contact please? Thanks.

kakinaki
01-09-2011, 06:44 AM
Hi kindly pm me her contact please? I like 台妹

Robert68
01-09-2011, 10:54 PM
Not so sure r we talking abt the same plc. 1 plc I love to go esp around 10 plus. u can have more than 1 doing the job, of course all give tips. for $30 u have 30 mins. when u go late hr it is always more than 30 mins. they went all out, I am not the only person take off everything, all of us.

sometime 1 of them might even climb to ur big head and show u her mei mei. if more than 1 they will rotate.