PDA

View Full Version : Lor 8 H66G

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

eminem91
04-07-2011, 06:35 PM
anyone visited this house before..thai cat 50 too...

FR: Gal No.6 nv ask her name due to hurry

Looks: 7/10 (tanned but still look innocent)
Body: 6/10 (slim ...nice firm boobs to hold too..)
BJ: 9/10 (Slow & steady)

GFE: 10/10 (wa seh keep cuddle with me until buay tahan go for 2nd round..)
CIm:automatcially took my cock and swallow all my cum..
RTF:maybe..so mani choices still

Sammy bros may feel free to share their experiences of Lor 8 H66G here too..THKS...

addofall
13-07-2011, 01:57 AM
try no. 23 just now not very happy with her service very rush and not friendly at all. Was there with a friend having drink near by there fore drop by there but only left 2 gal... so no choice each get one. The gal service me No.23 at first still ok but after the shower start to go to the point to cap u on and ride on me. and when ask her to slow down or change position she refuse.

GFE: NO
Look: so so
BJ: a bit only and stop
FJ: can not change position she always want to control
RTF: never

alvis
14-07-2011, 09:44 PM
should try G98. she is my favourite.:)

jimmymarkx
25-07-2011, 09:57 PM
Just visited lor 8 66G.
Noted 3 to 4 small size thai lady with at least cup C which suit my appetite.
Wanted to try something new so was recommend by OKT that a new comer No:8.
A decent looking kampong girl.just came only 2 weeks ago.
she know english and will accomodate to ur need and request.(maybe she is green here).She dun rush for time and will serve u slowly and some dialogue.hehe..
Her manners and politness will make me visit her again.

Name : Forgot to ask
Look : 7/10 ( average looking but a good mate to look for)
Body : a bit plump (she use to be slim as she show me her photo)
Height : about 1.6m
Boob : C
BBBJ : 8/10 (Shiok especially the way she look at u when she does it)
FJ : 9/10 (very accommodating and she really make you feel like she needs ur cock in her)
Massage : 7/10 (Short as time shortage)
RTF : YES!

jimmymarkx
25-07-2011, 10:03 PM
i rem there is a no: 16 which is good.
i dun see any no :6??

Sammy bros may feel free to share their experiences of Lor 8 H66G here too..THKS...

Cyberspace Nerd
13-07-2012, 01:46 AM
G1 is leaving soon and I am going to miss her many many. I have cheong cat 50 so many years and I think she gave me the best "real" sexual experience with a pros.

I think she's really cute with all the make up and the to die for tits .

Visited her a few times already and she didn't give me any KC shit, just pure good sexual experience like you will have with a lover or fuck buddy. No commando service though. so you may want to give her a miss if you are into hardcore stuff.

nice tits, cute looks and good sex...........wonder how i m going to find another cat 50 girl like her after she's gone.......... :rolleyes:

(one man's meat another man's poison)

good bros please recommend. :D

tsuna7
13-07-2012, 01:55 AM
G1 is leaving soon and I am going to miss her many many. I have cheong cat 50 so many years and I think she gave me the best "real" sexual experience with a pros.

Visited her a few times already and she didn't give me any KC shit, just pure good sexual experience like you will have with a lover or fuck buddy. No commando service though. so you may want to give her a miss if you are into hardcore stuff.

nice tits, cute looks and good sex...........wonder how i m going to find another cat 50 girl like her after she's gone.......... :rolleyes:

Agree she's v power.. Love her service..

sintaro
13-07-2012, 07:32 AM

whoa!!! sigh lah abi too late should have recommend us earlier. btw she give bbbj and fingering allowed?

ffun161
13-07-2012, 07:48 AM
I know BBBJ is quite standard in this house. But any girl in this house provide CIM?;) Would like to give them a try thanks:)

ffun161
13-07-2012, 07:51 AM
she swallowed all your cum:eek: brother you must be very handsome to have such services!:rolleyes:

Kalv
13-07-2012, 08:41 AM
G1 is leaving soon ... best "real" sexual experience .. really cute ...nice tits, cute looks and good sex....

G1 Jeap - great services/cute - in my highly recommended list. Will be missed. Wishing her all the best. :) Cheers.

Cyberspace Nerd
13-07-2012, 12:21 PM
whoa!!! sigh lah abi too late should have recommend us earlier. btw she give bbbj and fingering allowed?

there were several FR on her in the big tits thread few months back :D so if you are into big tits you would have read her FR :p It's still not too late to try her service. but if you get hook then jialat cos she leaving very soon. I always take 2 sessions (1 full hour) and always had lots of fun with her.

no BBBJ but who knows if she gives to her regulars.

while waiting for G1 the oKt keep asking me to take G2 saying her tits big and good bla bla....then i ask is g2 tits real, he said yes. then knowing i only go for real big tits, he said G1 tits is fake... :rolleyes: I can confirm it's real and it's a 9/10 for me in terms of size , proportion , shape and firmness. :p it might get a 10 if it's pink nips. lol...

OKT won't buzz until about 30mins......so pretty worth compared to those 20/25 min house.

JJcola
23-07-2012, 09:22 PM
Long time never post liao...just done on 66G/26. The photo very chio, like those of 150/90/2 type but real person so so..

Arrived there and see at least 8 gals on stand by but my regular G1 is working and there is sQ waiting for her. Went over to 45/45, no luck also.so LL went back to 66G n see 2 small size n delicious gals, 7 n 26. Took 26 cause more chio but more tan.wtf just try.

Overall not bad...but no bbbj n light kissing only cause she was angry w me for not choosing her when I first came in. And keep asking yo was waiting for G1...

She told me now 7 was the Ang pai liao instead off 1.don't know true or not, any bro can comment on that???

But confirm will try G7 ON my next visit, but I found that most gals now dint provide bbbj liao..all those commando all die liao....

jsparrow
24-07-2012, 12:45 PM
Long time never post liao...just done on 66G/26. The photo very chio, like those of 150/90/2 type but real person so so..

Arrived there and see at least 8 gals on stand by but my regular G1 is working and there is sQ waiting for her. Went over to 45/45, no luck also.so LL went back to 66G n see 2 small size n delicious gals, 7 n 26. Took 26 cause more chio but more tan.wtf just try.

Overall not bad...but no bbbj n light kissing only cause she was angry w me for not choosing her when I first came in. And keep asking yo was waiting for G1...

She told me now 7 was the Ang pai liao instead off 1.don't know true or not, any bro can comment on that???

But confirm will try G7 ON my next visit, but I found that most gals now dint provide bbbj liao..all those commando all die liao....

Was there around the same timing..... :p

Cyberspace Nerd
24-07-2012, 01:25 PM
ANyone ON with G1 recently ? I have no luck so far.........:rolleyes:

Cyberspace Nerd
25-07-2012, 01:24 AM
Stepped in saw 6 to 7 girls except G1. then OKT say G2 not bad, tits are real, and bla bla bla....and then after he finished, I said i want G1....the girls heard me and went " knn....want G1 again , sian liao lah..."or something to that effect :p seems like G1 still very popular even though she leaving soon. :rolleyes:

Beretta
25-07-2012, 08:21 PM
Stepped in saw 6 to 7 girls except G1. then OKT say G2 not bad, tits are real, and bla bla bla....and then after he finished, I said i want G1....the girls heard me and went " knn....want G1 again , sian liao lah..."or something to that effect :p seems like G1 still very popular even though she leaving soon. :rolleyes:

Any idea when she is leaving? Want to try her before she ORD. :)

tsuna7
26-07-2012, 11:08 AM
Any idea when she is leaving? Want to try her before she ORD. :)

Leaving on 15aug properly 14 Aug not working liao.. Dam she is the best in GFE and her FJ also v good.. Boobs also big for her size..

TonyLeung
26-07-2012, 12:14 PM
Leaving on 15aug properly 14 Aug not working liao.. Dam she is the best in GFE and her FJ also v good.. Boobs also big for her size..

I always try to give her the Best BFE everytime i visit her.... is that why she likes me ?

Beretta
26-07-2012, 01:42 PM

Thanks..... will try to meet her before her ORD. Hope dun kenna standby this weekend. I can only go during the weekends cos my unit all stay in one.

Kalv
26-07-2012, 07:20 PM
Just returned L8H66G; G1 Jeap. OKT confirms G1 going back LOS in 2 weeks.

Had a very sextisfying session with G1 - great frenching, hugs and kisses, fingering, high GFE / good chemistry. Told her (again) she is very cute. Her reply: "Cute better than beautiful !!" Wishing her all the best back in LOS. Said goodbye to her.

G1 will be missed - my best WL in Geylang/Petain/JB (for 2012) - in my highly recommended list. Time for regulars to say goodbyes. Difficult to find an equivalent replacement.

Wishing all a nice day. :) Cheers.

FireB
26-07-2012, 08:11 PM
hello bro

this house open at 1 pm right ?

read all the FR like G1 very hard to get

need to go early

matrix1984
26-07-2012, 08:14 PM
the previous time i visit G1, they juz open and she just finished lunch lol

Cyberspace Nerd
27-07-2012, 01:52 AM
Just returned L8H66G; G1 Jeap. OKT confirms G1 going back LOS in 2 weeks.

Had a very sextisfying session with G1 - great frenching, hugs and kisses, fingering, high GFE / good chemistry. Told her (again) she is very cute. Her reply: "Cute better than beautiful !!" Wishing her all the best back in LOS. Said goodbye to her.

G1 will be missed - my best WL in Geylang/Petain/JB (for 2012) - in my highly recommended list. Time for regulars to say goodbyes. Difficult to find an equivalent replacement.

Wishing all a nice day. :) Cheers.

G1 is really special, at least to me. I am a seasoned cheongster but i am still being sold by her!
after visiting her a few times, she knows what you like and actually tailor the service to your liking. with that killer boobs and cute looks, she don't really have to try very hard to make you like her.

she don't have to put on an act or sweet talk / stroke your ego like saying your cock is very big, firece in bed , handsome, etc.... she's like just being herself....maybe that's all an act... :D but i think men like that..

my sessions with her has always been fun and she gets naturally wet all the time.......maybe she is just a horny girl.... :p

FireB
27-07-2012, 03:10 PM

thank you bro

elvislim
27-07-2012, 03:44 PM
pretty prc , 31, call mei zhi, kindly mention introduce by cab driver FA GE.

TonyLeung
05-08-2012, 02:04 AM

I think she likes me....it was quite emotional fuck , or should i say love making when i visited her recently that i almost wanted to do her RAW and I thought she wanted it too.....for awhile i didn't think of her as a prostitute anymore and forgot about the risks .

does anyone of her regulars have the same feeling as me? if so, at least i know it's just my wishful thinking. :rolleyes:

Cyberspace Nerd
10-08-2012, 01:00 AM
regulars of G1 , have you done your goodbye fuck ? :D

I have done mine...good as usual. my sessions with her were always slightly different and that makes things interesting for me and her i guess.

it's quite difficult to get these cat 50 girls wet and the sure way to do it is to paint them. however, i ever paint some girls who can't even get wet this way. I would simply lose interest .

G1 never fails to get wet with my painting and she can get really wet.

This time i thought i would do something different. we were mucking around as usual and then she sat up to take some water to drink. I went and set behind her hugging her from behind.then i started kissing her neck , caressing her breasts and she turned around and we frenched each other. she seems to be enjoying it at this position giving out soft moan.

She moved her hand to the back and start stroking my cock and asked me if i feel shiok....of cos shiok lah....and then reach for her clitoris and vagina and start caressing. She gave out soft moans while i give her clit some massage. I reach lower and feel that it's still quite dry , even though she seems to be enjoying it. I didn't give up and continue fingering her vagina with soft touches. after about 5 mins, i went deeper and can feel some wetness... wow so fast. :p Quite a feat for me to finger a cat 50 girl who is going to ORD to wetness... or maybe she is just horny one.

I continue fingering her and more and more juices started to flow and moans become louder.... i know she is not faking her enjoyment when the juices flow non stop and her vagina clamping onto my fingers.. It's damn erotic foreplay ....and seeing how much she enjoys herself really makes my day.

Well, that's the highlight of this session.

Abbadon
12-08-2012, 12:14 PM
I'm a fan of G1 also didn't know got so many G1 fans here haha.. she will surely be missed. :D

As always i was never disappointed with her service. :o i will miss the cuddling the most i guess hehe.

Cyberspace Nerd
12-08-2012, 02:02 PM
I'm a fan of G1 also didn't know got so many G1 fans here haha.. she will surely be missed. :D

As always i was never disappointed with her service. :o i will miss the cuddling the most i guess hehe.

I think she knows many of her fans like cuddling. so whenever i hug and cuddle her when i went there, she will say "let's just cuddle , no sex"... we always end up having sex cos i always make her until she very wet cannot tahan.... :D she simply amazing....after here for so long her juices still free flowing........

davepower
13-08-2012, 01:01 AM
Wow, G1 so Hotstuff wor, better try before Gone :p

Cyberspace Nerd
13-08-2012, 12:40 PM
Anyone got FR for other girls in this house ??? G10, G2 any ?? OKT keep pushing this 2 girls.... must be no business :rolleyes:

sintaro
13-08-2012, 01:20 PM
Wow, G1 so Hotstuff wor, better try before Gone :p

G1, when is her last day of work?

Cyberspace Nerd
13-08-2012, 05:53 PM
G1, when is her last day of work?

i think it's tomorrow...........:rolleyes:

Cyberspace Nerd
14-08-2012, 12:05 AM
Anyone tried g12? Tits look massive Okt say bigger than g1. But r they real?
How's the service?

G1 has been my ultimate cat 50 experience . Since shes leaving and after having a crappy experience at 2036, think I will also retire for the time being.... :rolleyes:

letian32
14-08-2012, 05:17 PM
G1 ord today i think....will miss her :) wish her all the best....but hope miracle happens...and says she extend her ord for another month..hehe...then i can try her somemore....thks.

Cyberspace Nerd
14-08-2012, 05:57 PM
G1 ord today i think....will miss her :) wish her all the best....but hope miracle happens...and says she extend her ord for another month..hehe...then i can try her somemore....thks.

extending her ORD is not a miracle, it's a tragedy.

she is one of the most unpretentious cat 50 girl i know..... too bad didn't get a chance to ON her...............:rolleyes:

heavybackhand
15-08-2012, 03:00 PM

OMG ..... I discover this thread a little too later, I want to bang my head ( and cock, LOL) against the wall now !!!!!

letian32
15-08-2012, 04:42 PM
hi bro cyberspace nerd....u are correct lah...if she extend tragedy for her...me too greedy liao ....anyway wish her all the best.....and if return just for holiday nia.....:)

Cyberspace Nerd
15-08-2012, 05:14 PM
this house any one got FRs on other girls ?

G12 looks not bad, boobs quite big but dunno real or fake. if she has the personality like G1 i will definitely make her my regular. :rolleyes:

G5 and G10 also look not bad....

all abit meaty type.

sintaro
15-08-2012, 05:32 PM

Bro there is no such thing miracle in this case The okt has to make arrangement like air ticket, return of their yellow card to Av many others. They May even stop work a week before their departure to do their shopping. And they only received their passport at the immigration dept at the airport before view fly off. So time to retire or hunt for another hole which is not that easy. I had a good time with L18H20G 16 during her tenure here. And after she left yet to get one like her.

Cyberspace Nerd
15-08-2012, 08:08 PM
Bro there is no such thing miracle in this case The okt has to make arrangement like air ticket, return of their yellow card to Av many others. They May even stop work a week before their departure to do their shopping. And they only received their passport at the immigration dept at the airport before view fly off. So time to retire or hunt for another hole which is not that easy. I had a good time with L18H20G 16 during her tenure here. And after she left yet to get one like her.

I believe G1 worked until her very last day here.....squeezing every drop of sperm and money from brothers here....:D

davepower
16-08-2012, 12:22 AM
I believe G1 worked until her very last day here.....squeezing every drop of sperm and money from brothers here....:D

Not really, maybe will go walk walk see see, do some shopping before going back to LOS, Wish her all the Best....:)

fabiann
16-08-2012, 12:26 PM
i think ytd i went to this house.. cuz there got 3 house side by side.. so abit blur... :rolleyes: correct me if i am wrong...

lor 8 H66g G7

Name: no idea.. forgot to ask..

looks: she as a dimple when she smile.. love girls when she has a dimple

origin: changrai

Bj: 6/10.. but got alot of sounds...

cat bath: 6/10

FJ: when i put in, she use her thigh muscles not to let me enter so much... dunno why... :o

she told me she came only for abt 1 month plus or 2...

RTF: If there are no other girls lo..

Abbadon
16-08-2012, 11:19 PM
I tried G7 also, she's still new la so it was quite bad for me actually..

RTF: probably not. :/

Cyberspace Nerd
17-08-2012, 12:53 PM
Is no. 12 the new ang pai ??? now that G1 is gone.......

:rolleyes:

bradpitt968
17-08-2012, 03:48 PM
G1 is really special, at least to me. I am a seasoned cheongster but i am still being sold by her!
after visiting her a few times, she knows what you like and actually tailor the service to your liking. with that killer boobs and cute looks, she don't really have to try very hard to make you like her.

she don't have to put on an act or sweet talk / stroke your ego like saying your cock is very big, firece in bed , handsome, etc.... she's like just being herself....maybe that's all an act... :D but i think men like that..

my sessions with her has always been fun and she gets naturally wet all the time.......maybe she is just a horny girl.... :p

Aiya .... I am slow liao.

So many people say until G1 ... 天上有,地下无 ... but too bad .. I too slow liao. *sigh*

Cyberspace Nerd
17-08-2012, 07:50 PM
Aiya .... I am slow liao.

So many people say until G1 ... 天上有,地下无 ... but too bad .. I too slow liao. *sigh*

started talking about her since about 3 months ago....so actually plenty of time to go and try.

looks wise she may not appeal to everyone.. if not for the recommendation here by bro K, i would not have pick her when i was there.

i wanted a nice natural c cupper and got more than i asked for. other than being quite short, her figure is actually very good. nicely shaped natural boobs and also perky bouncy butt. very proportionate body.

i have been trying to find a replacement but all CMI in terms of personality and figure ... physically havent found one like hers .... hope her regulars who know someone else with her physique can recommend me.... :o

ANyone try G12? May go and sample soon but need FR first....don't want to waste money :rolleyes:

letian32
18-08-2012, 10:42 PM
if just for comparison purposes....H66G G1 Vs H66 G22 who fares better in terms of boobs ; figures ; service ; looks ; and maybe to spice things up tightness...:):D

Cyberspace Nerd
19-08-2012, 01:17 AM
if just for comparison purposes....H66G G1 Vs H66 G22 who fares better in terms of boobs ; figures ; service ; looks ; and maybe to spice things up tightness...:):D

saw h66G22 just now , face not really my type leh....didnt see the whole body...

but i really cannot comment on other aspects of G22 of H66 cos haven't try her before. but if she has the figure and boobs of G1 of H66G , I don't mind trying....

Cyberspace Nerd
13-10-2012, 03:04 AM
Ever since G1 left, haven't try any other girls here. Stepped into the house earlier and one girl saw me at the entrance and say to me G1 go back thailand liao..... didn't know this girl been beoing me whenever i go to H66G :D

Wu Song Jr
18-10-2012, 11:15 PM
Ever since G1 left, haven't try any other girls here. Stepped into the house earlier and one girl saw me at the entrance and say to me G1 go back thailand liao..... didn't know this girl been beoing me whenever i go to H66G :D

Bro.. Hoh seh leow lor.. What are you waiting for?
Btw which girl is that.. Just curious want to know only :)

KCisBad
21-10-2012, 06:54 PM
Wads up bros.

Went down to H66G just now.

G7 name = ? DIdnt ask, she like dont want to talk but later i found out her england not good.
Age = 25
Duration = 3 months in singapore
Looks = SYT
Boobs = B, 10/10, not the biggest but the best i ever seen and felt.

Bath = SOP
Cat bath = 9
bj = 7/10
Frenching = NOT ALLOWED
Painting = NOT ALLOWED
FJ = 6/10
HJ = 7/10 but train her to 8/10
GFE = 0
RTF = If others not around

Walk in, try to start conversation but was really difficult, i've met others whose english is not good but they still can connect with you, you can tell the attitude. But she like give you the feeling she dont like you like that, i was thinking can change girl? lol.. Cos no point if get this kind of treatment or feeling, how to high like that. I dont like the feeling like i force someone.

I saw outside at the OKT table, i wanted g26 or g12 but they both working, then i look at the tank, got G7 SYT thats why i call her.
But i never take g26 b4, i just told OKT, hmmm i want g26 then he told me must wait, then i take g7, then later it caused an uprise in the tank..

Shock me, the girls all were like shouting at me, WHY YOU PICK 7, YOU 26 one, WHY TAKE HER NOW?!! HUH! HUH!. lol. wah i chua tio.
Then G7 room is upstairs, i walk straight towards her pass the stairs, then she shout at me, NO YOU COME HERE. wah so fierce.

Okay now back to the room. Just very hard to communicate and connect with her.
After bath, she ask me lie down, then she just start cat bath.
Good cat bath in the sense she really slurp, can hear, and she purposely spill her saliva on my body i think, it was dripping down my body to the bed. lol.

Then she put cap then she ride me. When i move she press me down like she pain, so i let her do the moving.
When she is on top, i was in pain! lol. Now i know why they say grinding.
She wasnt ridding she was grinding me, she move forward and backwards and there was a click, like your bones crack that sound. It WAS MY FREAKING DICK.

Then her turn to lie down, then i missionary. I was smiling at her, she say "WHY YOU SMILE" wah, i like abit no mood sia. I think she no self esteem.

Then i cannot cum out like that already so i say ok use hand.
Then she just sat there and use hand, so i train her, ask her to cat bath and use hand. Then i ask her to grip harder, i dont know about u guys but i like the grip to be super hard.

Then came already, she bathe 1st then i bathe, then she read her book for a while while i change thhen i left.

On the way down, walking down the stairs i turn around and said bye, then i didnt see the ceiling, if not i will bend down then i hit the ceiling with my head. I think i 1.80-1.90, so if you around that hight, becareful ur head. hahah
THen she laugh. That was the only time i saw her so happy, she is sadistic man. Happy only when ppl in pain. Nowonder she crack my dick.

Anyways, the highlight is her boobs for me. I just love her's.

KCisBad
21-10-2012, 11:56 PM
No one tried this hse recently??

ffun161
26-10-2012, 01:57 AM
No one tried this hse recently??

any beauties in this house to recommend?:rolleyes:

KCisBad
26-10-2012, 02:09 AM
any beauties in this house to recommend?:rolleyes:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. But there are 2 that the OKT recommend and 1 look u can tell they look different from the rest.

G26 and G12

One of them OKT say is model the figure. Tall also.

KCisBad
26-10-2012, 03:28 AM
wah here really like ghost town.

No one here.

Since 21st i posted my FR no one go there meh?
And not much action in this thread.

So boring.. :(

ffun161
26-10-2012, 11:44 PM
tried G12, C cups natural (i think should be bigger than C-cup), CBJ, french, service quite good, easy to chat and communication, sweet personality. worth the $. :rolleyes:she cum during doggie position, quite fun. RTF: yes, but want to try other gems first:D hope that helps, brother

started talking about her since about 3 months ago....so actually plenty of time to go and try.

ANyone try G12? May go and sample soon but need FR first....don't want to waste money :rolleyes:

KCisBad
27-10-2012, 12:01 AM
tried G12, C cups natural (i think should be bigger than C-cup), CBJ, french, service quite good, easy to chat and communication, sweet personality. worth the $. :rolleyes:she cum during doggie position, quite fun. RTF: yes, but want to try other gems first:D hope that helps, brother

G12 is it the 1st floor her room?
And her boobs is big one, natural. If so then i tried b4.

But i forgot is 26 or 12.

OKT say model figure.
and she quite tall also.
Cheerful as well.

ffun161
27-10-2012, 12:22 AM
G12 is it the 1st floor her room?
And her boobs is big one, natural. If so then i tried b4.

But i forgot is 26 or 12.

OKT say model figure.
and she quite tall also.
Cheerful as well.

Yes, same description. She looks cute too. Eager ti learn chinese

Cyberspace Nerd
29-10-2012, 12:43 AM

thanks for the FR. will try her soon. :D

any more description on her boobs ? is it perky or saggy ? pink or brown nips ?:p

KCisBad
29-10-2012, 12:56 AM
thanks for the FR. will try her soon. :D

any more description on her boobs ? is it perky or saggy ? pink or brown nips ?:p

Its not perky nor saggy, its really nicely normal. Saggy is too low, perky is too sharp.
This is normal and big. Nice..

But of cos im not really into big boobs, ive seen G7's A boobs and its nicer and i like to touch.. But i can imagine big boob lovers will like G12. =)

Cwpmami
30-10-2012, 02:23 PM
This is one of my favorite joint.

Please do try out g2 , after fj , a piano style massage applied.

Looks: 8/10
Boobs : 8/10 , c cup I guess
Attitude: 9/10

Cyberspace Nerd
04-11-2012, 11:17 PM

stepped in saw G12 with her overflowing boobs. ok on. Been eyeing her for some time hehe...

Looks wise, not bad can be considered one of the better ones there.

Body, abit big size but not fat. quite good to hug.

Boobs, could be 34D...quite big, one hand cannot grab finish. however, it's still not as perfect as that of previous G1.

she's quite a nice girl with outgoing personality. knows how to joke and stuff to build good customer relationship. offered a drink once inside the room, just like G1.

shower very thorough, nothing special in there.

on the bed, started with breast rub on body and cock. then cap and BJ. after awhile signal her to give me a pussy while she Blow me, meaning 69. she turn around and position nicely for me to paint. after awhile she moan and squirm with pleasure...dunno real or not. she then moved away like she cannot take it liao.

cap me and go on top. after that she wants missionary. that's when i try frenching her...she's very good frencher.

then tuen her to the side and did sideways. love this position, get to hug and fuck and also frencher....she knows how to coordinate herself to your style of fucking....just like G1 last time.

Overall experience 8/10 . Must try for big boobs lover. However the fuck experience still cannot compare to ex G1, felt so real like theres a connection.

Will put her in my fuck list. :D

ffun161
06-11-2012, 01:08 AM
stepped in saw G12 with her overflowing boobs. ok on. Been eyeing her for some time hehe...

glad that you enjoyed the session with G12:D
she is indeed a interesting girl to have fun with;)
last time when i left, she even asked me to remember her number G12:D

KCisBad
06-11-2012, 01:09 AM
glad that you enjoyed the session with G12:D

Last time i left, she say "Come again tmr ah" lol

ffun161
06-11-2012, 01:33 AM
Last time i left, she say "Come again tmr ah" lol

brother, you are very welcomed by the girls
popular :D

KCisBad
06-11-2012, 01:45 AM
brother, you are very welcomed by the girls
popular :D

Hahah no la no la..

I paiseh one la..

Got money they welcome u, no money "who are u" lol.

Wu Song Jr
06-11-2012, 06:45 AM
Hahah no la no la..

I paiseh one la..

Got money they welcome u, no money "who are u" lol.

Bro kc your fav. G2 ever said that to me before :D hahaa

KCisBad
06-11-2012, 11:10 AM
Bro kc your fav. G2 ever said that to me before :D hahaa

hahhaha serious ah bro..
She never say that to me leh.
:D

Cyberspace Nerd
06-11-2012, 01:11 PM
glad that you enjoyed the session with G12

G12 is very good with PR. She is in it for the long term. She knows in order to make more money having a pool of customers that return regularly is important than those that just fuck and go. she should be a PRO if she works for some company. :D

Yeah, she's a fun girl . Does she do 3 thresome ? that will be really fun !!:D

Wu Song Jr
06-11-2012, 01:16 PM
G12 is very good with PR. She is in it for the long term. She knows in order to make more money having a pool of customers that return regularly is important than those that just fuck and go. she should be a PRO if she works for some company. :D

Yeah, she's a fun girl . Does she do 3 thresome ? that will be really fun !!:D

Bro nerd.. G12 your favourite girl now ? :)

devil11
06-11-2012, 11:25 PM
Finally tried G12 after reading good reviews from fellow bros here. She said her name is Cartoon? Lol. Overall a very good experience, can be compared with ex G1 from the same house. My humble ratings below Looks : 6/10 (pleasant looking but not my type) Body : 7/10 (around 1.65m tall, will be better if she is slimmer) Boobs : 9/10 (C cup, natural, nice to caress, brown nipple, her best asset) Cathbath : 8/10 (slow and sensual, lick for quite some time) Frenching : 8/10 ( deep frenching during FJ) Fingering : 8/10 ( allows deep fingering till her pussy juice comes out, shiok) CBJ : 7/10 (sop, nothing special) FJ : 8/10 ( accommodating to different positions and give out sexy moans) Attitude : 9/10 ( playful nature, can talk in English, no black face, good gfe) She is definitely a gem. Although looks and body not really my cup of tea, her natural big boobs, service and attitude are reasons to rtf. Do up my points if you find my FR useful.

EhWahEhWah
07-11-2012, 05:17 PM
Hi Bros,

Went to 66G ytd,
Here's my FR

G26 name: Ketai
Duration: 4 months in singapore
Looks: SYT, Quite tanned, look like Volleyball girls
Boobs: B-C, 8/10, Perky and Soft.

Bath: SOP
Cat bath: Not into it, so no rating
bj: 8/10
Frenching: Yes, During riding, she will french you.
Painting: Nv Ask.
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 9, She will electrify you with her beautiful eyes
RTF: Yes, When Vit M Refill

Thats all Folks!!

jptt
10-11-2012, 08:15 PM
G12 service quality is quite rare for CAT 50, hope she can maintain ;)
Looks wise not my type, body wise a bit of baby fat. Overall had quite a relaxing session so will RTF.

Saw G7 while I was leaving, looks quite cute (SYT type), but saw her FR not so good but might try her next time, will post FR then :)

KCisBad
10-11-2012, 09:02 PM
G12 service quality is quite rare for CAT 50, hope she can maintain ;)
Looks wise not my type, body wise a bit of baby fat. Overall had quite a relaxing session so will RTF.

Saw G7 while I was leaving, looks quite cute (SYT type), but saw her FR not so good but might try her next time, will post FR then :)

hi bro,

Hey yes, G7 very cute. SYT.
I love her boobs as well.

is it my FR?
Maybe u should try, maybe she dont like me. so it may just be me. :D
Try and let me know?

Cheers.

jptt
10-11-2012, 09:33 PM
hi bro,

Hey yes, G7 very cute. SYT.
I love her boobs as well.

is it my FR?
Maybe u should try, maybe she dont like me. so it may just be me. :D
Try and let me know?

Cheers.

I rely alot on FRs as don't want to spend money and get bad service. Encountered a few times in the past where I choose the gal and got bad service, then find out actually already got FRs warning :(

Hee, I may try G7 as her looks are my type :p Will post a FR after that :)

ffun161
11-11-2012, 07:04 PM
I rely alot on FRs as don't want to spend money and get bad service. Encountered a few times in the past where I choose the gal and got bad service, then find out actually already got FRs warning :(

Hee, I may try G7 as her looks are my type :p Will post a FR after that :)

Finish the session with g7
Overall not bad
Will post a detail FR soon:D

ffun161
11-11-2012, 09:56 PM
I rely alot on FRs as don't want to spend money and get bad service. Encountered a few times in the past where I choose the gal and got bad service, then find out actually already got FRs warning

Hee, I may try G7 as her looks are my type :p Will post a FR after that

See the previous reports saying that G7 is SYT and very pretty, then head to the 88G to give her a try despite heard that the service might be just so so:D just try my luck:rolleyes: into 88G, quite lucky that G7 is available, she brings me upstairs to her room. her room's decoration is very girlish. pink everywhere. first impression that she is not black face, smiles all the way, okay, quite friendly, not bad

then having the shower, quite standard SOP nothing to shout about, during the shower, I know that she is 25 years old (actually she looks like 18/19 to me...) and more surprisingly, she is married and has a daughter...

she is very white, looks like chinese, very pretty, petite size like 155cm, small boobs like A cup, but good build.

okay, on the bed, firstly do the catbath, SOP, lick just the nipple and then capped my little brother and continue with the CBJ. good suction hard working not bad.

then she rides on me first with cowgirl position, hard working, good feeling
then she looks tired... my turn, during the missionary position for like 7/8 mins, then turned to doggie position like 7/8 mins and finish... she is quite tired after the whole session. and she said my bonking is too long...

she provide me the drink afterwards. i would say overall, good session but also nothing special to shout about, she is beautiful with white and very smooth skin, however, maybe she is married and having a daughter, the GFE is a bit low, probably she value it as a pure job.

the short score list:

L8H66G
No. 07
Name - If (pronounce like that)
Look - 8/10 (pretty, look like chinese, white smooth skin)
Body: 8/10 (petite, but looks very cute)
Boobs - 6/10 (~A cup natural)
Bath - 6/10 (SOP)
Body massage - N.A.
Catbath - 6/10 (nipples only)
CBJ - 8/10 (good suction)
Fingering - never try
Frenching - N.A. for me
FJ - 8/10 (cowgirl, missionary, doggie, the view during doggie is fantastic...like bonking a just-adult girl)
Massage - N.A. (no time for that)
GFE - 6/10 (not much, maybe because she is married and has a daughter, she only been here for 4 month)
Attitude - 7/10 (standard, not bad, smiles)
Damage - $50/1 shoots/30mins
RTF - yes, but want to try G26 first, look at her photo, she looks cute too.

Please UP me if you find my report helpful

KCisBad
12-11-2012, 01:14 AM
See the previous reports saying that G7 is SYT and very pretty, then head to the 88G to give her a try despite heard that the service might be just so so:D just try my luck:rolleyes: into 88G, quite lucky that G7 is available, she brings me upstairs to her room. her room's decoration is very girlish. pink everywhere. first impression that she is not black face, smiles all the way, okay, quite friendly, not bad

then having the shower, quite standard SOP nothing to shout about, during the shower, I know that she is 25 years old (actually she looks like 18/19 to me...) and more surprisingly, she is married and has a daughter...

she is very white, looks like chinese, very pretty, petite size like 155cm, small boobs like A cup, but good build.

okay, on the bed, firstly do the catbath, SOP, lick just the nipple and then capped my little brother and continue with the CBJ. good suction hard working not bad.

then she rides on me first with cowgirl position, hard working, good feeling
then she looks tired... my turn, during the missionary position for like 7/8 mins, then turned to doggie position like 7/8 mins and finish... she is quite tired after the whole session. and she said my bonking is too long...

she provide me the drink afterwards. i would say overall, good session but also nothing special to shout about, she is beautiful with white and very smooth skin, however, maybe she is married and having a daughter, the GFE is a bit low, probably she value it as a pure job.

the short score list:

L8H66G
No. 07
Name - If (pronounce like that)
Look - 8/10 (pretty, look like chinese, white smooth skin)
Body: 8/10 (petite, but looks very cute)
Boobs - 6/10 (~A cup natural)
Bath - 6/10 (SOP)
Body massage - N.A.
CBJ - 8/10 (good suction)
Fingering - never try
Frenching - N.A. for me
FJ - 8/10 (cowgirl, missionary, doggie, the view during doggie is fantastic...like bonking a just-adult girl)
GFE - 6/10 (not much, maybe because she is married and has a daughter, she only been here for 4 month)
Attitude - 7/10 (standard, not bad, smiles)
Damage - $50/1 shoots/30mins
RTF - yes, but want to try G26 first, look at her photo, she looks cute too.

Hey bro..

i see that u tried her already..

How did u know about her daughter? U ask her or she tell u..

Not fair sia, she never tell me..

And her boobs is 6/10??? wah lao, her boobs so lovely u give her 6/10.

lol.. i know its small but other than size its perfect man! And even considering the size, its medium compared to her body u know. She is small size.

ffun161
12-11-2012, 02:09 AM
Hey bro..

i see that u tried her already..

How did u know about her daughter? U ask her or she tell u..

Not fair sia, she never tell me..

And her boobs is 6/10??? wah lao, her boobs so lovely u give her 6/10.

lol.. i know its small but other than size its perfect man! And even considering the size, its medium compared to her body u know. She is small size.

Of course I ask la :-) She doesn't talk much if you don't initialize the talk
Her boobs very lovely for her body of course
That's why get high mark in 'body' la ;-)

KCisBad
12-11-2012, 02:11 AM
Of course I ask la :-) She doesn't talk much if you don't initialize the talk
Her boobs very lovely for her body of course
That's why get high mark in 'body' la ;-)

hahah okay cheers!
Goodnight :)

TehGaDai
12-11-2012, 09:07 AM
Saw G7 last week... really SYT look. :D
Really feel like boinking her so much... hahaha! But she taken by another bro.
I took G38. MILF ... no fingering / painting. Light kisses only.
Boobs quite ok I Love, not too big. Riding me all the way till I cummed!
Overall - 7/10!

Wanna try other gals next month. :D

Wu Song Jr
12-11-2012, 11:22 AM
Bros G7 so good now? :D

KCisBad
12-11-2012, 11:52 AM
Bros G7 so good now? :D

eh hi bro WJS,

U come here already ah.. ahhaha

if u like GFE and prioritize GFE alot then she is not for u.. :)

but if u just like bonking really cute girl then go ahead. :D

But keep in mind the FRs ive posted..

No painting, no kissing, no fingering, feels uncomforable when u face her boobs, she is ok with u touching her boobs of cos, but she dont like when u just lick her nipple.. Doesnt talk much.

The whole feeling is just like there is no connection. U feel like she is just doing her job, as if u can hear it in her mind "get it over and done with" :D

But of cos she doesnt give attitude, just that u can feel she dont really wanna do this. And still she give smiles. So attitude is good. GFE low.

But i really love her boobs lor..

TehGaDai
12-11-2012, 04:03 PM
Honestly speaking... going for $50 Cat WL is JUST 'fuck n forget''... :p
Nothing much to 'complain'' about actually. Hahah! :D

KCisBad
12-11-2012, 05:04 PM
Honestly speaking... going for $50 Cat WL is JUST 'fuck n forget''... :p
Nothing much to 'complain'' about actually. Hahah! :D

Thats for big boys to say. :D
So i suppose u are higher class? or i should say u belong to the bigger budget boys. :D

But at every level we expect at least some standard.
Very hard to cum when the person u bonking give attitude..
[not saying any particular girl here, just stating an extreme]

TehGaDai
12-11-2012, 05:51 PM
No Bro. I am $50 Cat boinker too. Most to most I go massage then Boink type. But after seeing some $150 Cat WLS... really itching to try out. But really hard to afford.

KCisBad
12-11-2012, 07:17 PM
No Bro. I am $50 Cat boinker too. Most to most I go massage then Boink type. But after seeing some $150 Cat WLS... really itching to try out. But really hard to afford.

true man.. $150 is totally another category. Very hard to up keep that life style.
$50 cat alraedy hard for normal folks like us.

$150 is like buying another insurance policy. lol.

going for cat 50 once per week is already paying another CPF.

cat 150 per week is like paying 4 insurance policies everymonth!

Cafu
12-11-2012, 10:42 PM
Bros any idea which girl is the ang pai here?
TQ for sharing :)

KCisBad
12-11-2012, 11:12 PM
Bros any idea which girl is the ang pai here?
TQ for sharing :)

12 and 26 are new and hot.

But 12 not my kind of looks.

Not tried 26 yet.

OKT give me impression that this 2 are the best..

but 7 very sweet lor.

jptt
12-11-2012, 11:49 PM
if u like GFE and prioritize GFE alot then she is not for u.. :)

but if u just like bonking really cute girl then go ahead. :D

But keep in mind the FRs ive posted..

No painting, no kissing, no fingering, feels uncomforable when u face her boobs, she is ok with u touching her boobs of cos, but she dont like when u just lick her nipple.. Doesnt talk much.

The whole feeling is just like there is no connection. U feel like she is just doing her job, as if u can hear it in her mind "get it over and done with" :D

But of cos she doesnt give attitude, just that u can feel she dont really wanna do this. And still she give smiles. So attitude is good. GFE low.

But i really love her boobs lor..

Managed to have a session with G7 today. Very accurate FR posted by Bro KCisBad :)
Looks and figure wise is quite good for CAT50.
Recommended for Bros who go for looks, complexion and slim figure.
Service wise can be further improved.

KCisBad
13-11-2012, 12:00 AM
Managed to have a session with G7 today. Very accurate FR posted by Bro KCisBad :)
Looks and figure wise is quite good for CAT50.
Recommended for Bros who go for looks, complexion and slim figure.
Service wise can be further improved.

haha told u told u told.. hehe:D

But how was it for u?
Enjoyed? was it an easy time cuming?

jptt
13-11-2012, 12:15 AM
haha told u told u told.. hehe:D

But how was it for u?
Enjoyed? was it an easy time cuming?

Overall the session was quite satisfactory, as her looks and figure sort of make up for the lack in service. Just that I have to do most of the work.

At the moment not sure whether will RTF as there might be better ones out there :D

KCisBad
13-11-2012, 12:41 AM
Overall the session was quite satisfactory, as her looks and figure sort of make up for the lack in service. Just that I have to do most of the work.

At the moment not sure whether will RTF as there might be better ones out there :D

Cool cool, ya i also.

WIll go for others and when have the urge just to release on SYT then choose her.

But if ur mood is to be serviced well then probably not RTF her. :)

EhWahEhWah
15-11-2012, 05:13 PM
12 and 26 are new and hot.

But 12 not my kind of looks.

Not tried 26 yet.

OKT give me impression that this 2 are the best..

but 7 very sweet lor.

G26 is upzzz man. Must try!!!

november1234
16-11-2012, 01:36 PM
Hi Bros,

Went to 66G last few day,
Here's my FR
G7 name: na
Boobs: A-B 8/10, Perky and Soft.
Cat bath: 6/10
bj: 7/10
Frenching: Yes,
GFE: 7, electrify you with her beautiful eyes

Thats all..

KCisBad
16-11-2012, 01:55 PM
Hi Bros,

Here's my FR

Thats all..

Hi bro,,

U sure a not?
I dont like to doubt people becos all different experience..
And if u get it then good for you.

But this is one that i really really find it hard to belief, so i cant help but comment..

When exactly did u go? What time.

Her name is Na or N/A. ?

And her boobs are neither perky nor soft, they are firm and just nice, perky is too sharp already.

And u really got frenching from her?

From what i know she dont give frenching, she say "cannot kiss cos cannot love. "

Means she is here to work only not to play emotions, and kiss to her is emotion and for love only.
[but maybe she love you???]

But still your other description of her makes me doubt ur FR..

KCisBad
16-11-2012, 01:55 PM
G26 is upzzz man. Must try!!!

really ah bro Ehwah,

Post ur FR for us to see see leh..

Wu Song Jr
16-11-2012, 02:34 PM
Hi Bros,
Here's my FR

Thats all..

If this FR is true then I have found someone to replace NOK leow hahaa :)

KCisBad
16-11-2012, 02:48 PM
If this FR is true then I have found someone to replace NOK leow hahaa :)

She is quite good la.. Cute cute. SYT.

But no frenching..

For me frenching very important factor. Its improves the chemistry and GFE.

Although too much is not good.
But too little or none is impossible to cum. :D

Unfortunately i didnt try your Nok b4 so i cannot do a comparison for u.

Wu Song Jr
16-11-2012, 03:14 PM
She is quite good la.. Cute cute. SYT.

But no frenching..

For me frenching very important factor. Its improves the chemistry and GFE.

Although too much is not good.
But too little or none is impossible to cum. :D

Unfortunately i didnt try your Nok b4 so i cannot do a comparison for u.

No harm for me to try G7 tio bo?
NOK? I never find her for more than 2 weeks leow she also no call me maybe i no important to her hahaa
Tot of going back 666 to find kuan :) i still steam steam whenever i see her chio face :)

KCisBad
16-11-2012, 04:08 PM
No harm for me to try G7 tio bo?
NOK? I never find her for more than 2 weeks leow she also no call me maybe i no important to her hahaa
Tot of going back 666 to find kuan :) i still steam steam whenever i see her chio face :)

haha yes sure..
Feel free to try G7 then let me know what u think..
WHether my report is accurate a not. hehe

2weeks short time la.
I blink my eyes already 2 weeks since i last went to GL. lol
$$$ issue. :D

jptt
17-11-2012, 12:30 AM
Hi Bros,

Here's my FR

Thats all..

My experience of G7 different from yours, and is more similar to KCisBad.
I thought she look fair rather than tanned? Anyway u lucky guy got frenching, I tried but cannot :(

ffun161
17-11-2012, 02:25 AM
My experience of G7 different from yours, and is more similar to KCisBad.
I thought she look fair rather than tanned? Anyway u lucky guy got frenching, I tried but cannot :(

Same experience here la, G7 has snow white skin for sure, not tanned.

ffun161
17-11-2012, 02:29 AM
L8H66G
No. 01
Name - forget
Look - 7.5/10 (big shinning eyes, looks cute like chinese)
Body: 7/10 (petite and slim)
Boobs - 6/10 (~A-B cup natural)
Bath - 6/10 (SOP)
Body massage - 7/10 (she applied baby powder on your baby and then rub a little bit)
CBJ - 7/10 (okay suction)
Fingering - never try
Frenching - N.A. for me
FJ - 8/10 (cowgirl, missionary, doggie, quite accommodating, experience quite good, but she seems to have pain in her knee or something...)
GFE - 6/10 (big problem is that she cannot speak english, she tried to communicate with me in Thai, but obviously i know nothing about thai....)
Attitude - 7/10 (standard, smiles)
Damage - $50/1 shoots/25-30mins
RTF - no, want to try 26

lonebonker
19-11-2012, 05:30 AM
Is G26 the current Angpai?

EhWahEhWah
19-11-2012, 12:36 PM

She is a beauty! Should try her bro!

Wu Song Jr
19-11-2012, 06:55 PM

She is a beauty! Should try her bro!

Bro you got FR to share with us bo?
You go around taking information but no see you share lei. :)
A short FR can leow bro :)

EhWahEhWah
20-11-2012, 01:54 PM
Hi Bros,

Went to 66G ytd,
Here's my FR

G26
Duration: 4 months in singapore
Boobs: B-C, 8/10, Perky and Soft.

Cat bath: Not into it, so no rating
bj: 8/10
Frenching: Yes, During riding, she will french you.
GFE: 9, She will electrify you with her beautiful eyes

Thats all Folks!!

Bros, My FR here what.. :D:D:D

Wu Song Jr
20-11-2012, 02:23 PM
Bros, My FR here what.. :D:D

Paisey paisey bro hahaa
My eyes tiap stamp never see properly :D
Good FR bro :)

Cyberspace Nerd
20-11-2012, 02:24 PM
Any more FR on G26 ?

how tall ?
volley ball girls i suppose quite tall and slim ? or just the skin color ??
B/C cup somemore.....looks like killer combo ......:eek:

EhWahEhWah
20-11-2012, 03:10 PM
Any more FR on G26 ?

how tall ?
volley ball girls i suppose quite tall and slim ? or just the skin color ??
B/C cup somemore.....looks like killer combo ......:eek:

Not very tall la, maybe around 165-168 like that, the skin color is like tanned de color. And she really have beautiful eyes:):)

KCisBad
20-11-2012, 04:43 PM
Not very tall la, maybe around 165-168 like that, the skin color is like tanned de color. And she really have beautiful eyes:):)

One of my next target..

OKT say the top 2 power girls are g12 and g26.
Tried G12 le, good but not my type.

So now G26.

Cyberspace Nerd
20-11-2012, 08:33 PM

i am not into eyes....

i m into boobs, butts and nice smooth skin. got beautiful eyes cannot make cum. :D

Wu Song Jr
20-11-2012, 10:18 PM
i am not into eyes....

i m into boobs, butts and nice smooth skin. got beautiful eyes cannot make cum. :D

Plus bbbj too right? :D

LoveThai
21-11-2012, 08:20 AM
G26 allow Frenching? :)

ffun161
22-11-2012, 12:22 AM
Bros, My FR here what..

G26 cute and provides bbbj and french? so good?:eek:
try to find her today but she is very busy, need to wait for 30 mins:p
try my luck next time:D

Cyberspace Nerd
22-11-2012, 12:38 AM
saw g26.......hmmmm not really my type......BUT okt say got new girl n as i was going to go out, saw G99....slim , petite and BIG TITS. looks wise ok. made my cock steam a bit but think wait for FR to verify that it's real tits first.:D not a fan of fake boobs :rolleyes:

KCisBad
22-11-2012, 12:57 AM
saw g26.......hmmmm not really my type......BUT okt say got new girl n as i was going to go out, saw G99....slim , petite and BIG TITS. looks wise ok. made my cock steam a bit but think wait for FR to verify that it's real tits first.:D not a fan of fake boobs :rolleyes:

Cyberspace bro, i tot u were one of those who have bigger budget one.. racky for us la.. hehe.. :D For charity.. lol..

TehGaDai
22-11-2012, 04:55 PM
Any Bro going down tonight? Haha! So long no CUM here... :D

Cafu
24-11-2012, 12:15 AM
G12 and G26 ang pais?
Any bros have FR for G12 to share?

KCisBad
24-11-2012, 12:30 AM
G12 and G26 ang pais?
Any bros have FR for G12 to share?

G12 have la bro.. U can read tru the earlier pages..

I remember posting one FR on G12 too.. Quite long ago..

PR skills very good. Overall very good, but not my kind of looks la..
Although pleasant, model like figure..

NZL97
24-11-2012, 11:44 PM
went down last nite to check out g26 since bros here said she angpai, therefore suprised to find her available in the tank so decided to go for her.
turn out to be a mistake as she was so rude right from the beginning and her face was black throughout the session like I owe her monie,
however to be fair, her bj and riding skill is quite good and I give her 7/10 for the sex.
however will not rtf for her due to bad attitude and rudeness. even though she is angpai.............:mad:

Cyberspace Nerd
25-11-2012, 12:33 AM
went down last nite to check out g26 since bros here said she angpai, therefore suprised to find her available in the tank so decided to go for her.
turn out to be a mistake as she was so rude right from the beginning and her face was black throughout the session like I owe her monie,
however to be fair, her bj and riding skill is quite good and I give her 7/10 for the sex.
however will not rtf for her due to bad attitude and rudeness. even though she is angpai.............:mad:

i think only one guy says she is angpai. that guy says she has beautiful eyes....you want a girl with beautiful eyes for fuck ? :rolleyes:

Cafu
26-11-2012, 01:02 PM
i think only one guy says she is angpai. that guy says she has beautiful eyes....you want a girl with beautiful eyes for fuck ? :rolleyes:

Same thinking for me :D

Cyberspace Nerd
26-11-2012, 03:50 PM
Anyone got feedback for G99 ??? most important is boob real or not. ... :D

I may go and try soon if no feed back yet..... horny liao.... :p

launua
28-11-2012, 11:02 PM
Anyone got feedback for G99 ??? most important is boob real or not. ... :D

I may go and try soon if no feed back yet..... horny liao.... :p

Any updates bro?

naomihew
29-11-2012, 12:58 AM
Try 99 last week. She very pretty ..!

Kalv
29-11-2012, 08:18 AM
Try 99 last week... very pretty ..!
Do give FR for G99. Will Upz U for FR: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=8144998&postcount=658
:) Cheers.

Cyberspace Nerd
29-11-2012, 03:10 PM
Try 99 last week. She very pretty ..!

how big is her boobs ??? fake or real ??? nice shape or ugly ??? got tummy or not? skin smooth or not ?? butt perky or flat ?? attitude good or not ??? got BBBJ ???? can paint ????

10q in advance. :D

Cyberspace Nerd
29-11-2012, 10:56 PM
how big is her boobs ??? fake or real ??? nice shape or ugly ??? got tummy or not? skin smooth or not ?? butt perky or flat ?? attitude good or not ??? got BBBJ ???? can paint ????

wah lao , who minus my point for the above post ??? knn i provide so many FRs , ask like that cannot ma ???:rolleyes:

ffun161
29-11-2012, 11:18 PM

Short answers :D
cup B, fake and hard, nice shape, no tummy very slim, skin smooth, butt flat, attitude good, CBJ no BBBJ, never try:)

L8H66G
No. 99
Name - Pon
Look - 7.5/10 (CFM look)
Body: 7/10 (petite and very slim)
Boobs - 6/10 (~B cup enhanced and hard)
Bath - 6/10 (SOP)
Body massage - N.A.
Catbath - 8/10 (highly skilled very good, nipples and balls)
CBJ - 8/10 (very skilled too, even with CD, feelings very good)
Fingering - never try
Frenching - 7/10 (a little bit)
FJ - 8/10 (cowgirl, and then missionary, she moves to accommodate your move, not bad and she cum too...)
Massage - N.A. (5 mins left and we just lie together)
GFE - 6/10 (she is very talkative and she is very very good at english because her ex-boyfriend from US, so she also has American accent, professional but not the GFE type, she tell me who is popular in this house and suggested me to try LOL)
Attitude - 7/10 (friendly and talkative)
RTF - want to try others first

Cyberspace Nerd
29-11-2012, 11:51 PM
cup B, fake and hard, nice shape, no tummy very slim, skin smooth, butt flat, attitude good, CBJ no BBBJ, never try:)

L8H66G
No. 99
Name - Pon
Look - 7.5/10 (CFM look)
Bath - 6/10 (SOP)
Body massage - N.A.
Fingering - never try
FJ - 8/10 (cowgirl, and then missionary, she moves to accommodate your move, not bad and she cum too...)
GFE - 6/10 (she is very talkative and she is very very good at english because her ex-boyfriend from US, so she also has American accent, professional but not the GFE type, she tell me who is popular in this house and suggested me to try LOL)

thanks bro....guess i will skip since fake and hard boobs. :D

she told you who is popular? last time ex G1 also tell me who is popular, ask me try.... :rolleyes:

Cafu
30-11-2012, 04:52 PM
L8H66G
No. 99
Name - Pon
Look - 7.5/10 (CFM look)
Bath - 6/10 (SOP)
Body massage - N.A.
Fingering - never try
Thanks for sharing bro ffun161 :)

jptt
01-12-2012, 02:42 PM
FR on G99

Looks: 6 (estimate around 25 to 29)
Boobs: B (enhanced)
Body: Slim, small size (2 tattoos)
Service: 8 (good attitude)

Rec for bros who like slim figure & good service :)
Not rec for bros who goes for looks, SYT

Kalv
01-12-2012, 08:21 PM
...L8H66G; G99 Pon .. Age: 27 ..CFM look 7.5/10 ..B cup enhanced... hard) .. Catbath - 8/10 (highly skilled very good, nipples and balls) .. BJ - 8/10 .. very skilled .. Frenching - 7/10 (a little bit) .. FJ - 8/10 (cowgirl.. missionary...) GFE - 6/10.. very talkative .. good ..english .. ex-boyfriend from US, .. friendly .. RTF - .. try others ..
Nice FR for G99 : CFM look, BJ, french, good English, B boobs (hard) - thanks. Will Upz U again if possible. :D Cheers.

.. G99 Looks: 6 .. Boobs: B (enhanced) .. Slim, small size (2 tattoos) Service: 8 (good attitude) .. good service :) Not .. for bros who goes for looks, SYT
Good FR for G99. Thanks for sharing. Will Upz U when recover power.

Wishing all a nice weekend. :D Cheers.

w800i
02-12-2012, 12:45 PM
G99 is not bad, slim petite body, boobs enhanced but still look good and not too hard to squeeze. :D

Cafu
02-12-2012, 10:07 PM
G99 so hot? Will try out maybe next week :D Thanks for the sharings :)

jsparrow
05-12-2012, 06:35 PM
After reading FR on 99 went straight on a rainy day to look see look see

G99
Looks: quite chio le 7/10
Body: Slim no tummy 7/0
Boobs: Enhanced B hard but proportionate, nice to look not that good to touch 7/10
Catbath: both nips, a bit on e balls
Fingering: outside only :cool:
BJ: 7/10
FJ: accomodating and hardworking 8/10
GFE: always smiling and chatty
RTF: No will try others first

She reminds me of someone from L16H38:p

Wu Song Jr
11-12-2012, 10:48 AM
After reading FR on 99 went straight on a rainy day to look see look see

G99
Looks: quite chio le 7/10
Body: Slim no tummy 7/0
Boobs: Enhanced B hard but proportionate, nice to look not that good to touch 7/10
Catbath: both nips, a bit on e balls
Fingering: outside only :cool:
BJ: 7/10
FJ: accomodating and hardworking 8/10
GFE: always smiling and chatty
RTF: No will try others first

She reminds me of someone from L16H38:p
bro L16H38 ??? :confused:

jsparrow
12-12-2012, 06:52 PM
bro L16H38 ??? :confused:

Paiseh bro... L18H38 i mean...:eek:

Cyberspace Nerd
13-12-2012, 06:17 PM
Any natural C cup and above for breast fuck ? (the girl must allow one)

L8H66G G12 allow breast fuck or not ?:D

Wu Song Jr
13-12-2012, 06:53 PM

Bro i go try let you know tonight :)

Wu Song Jr
13-12-2012, 06:58 PM
Paiseh bro... L18H38 i mean...:eek:

oh.. ok bro thanks :)

Reminisce88
13-12-2012, 09:03 PM
Walk in, try to start conversation but was really difficult, i've met others whose english is not good but they still can connect with you, you can tell the attitude. But she like give you the feeling she dont like you like that, i was thinking can change girl? lol.. Cos no point if get this kind of treatment or feeling, how to high like that. I dont like the feeling like i force someone.

I saw outside at the OKT table, i wanted g26 or g12 but they both working, then i look at the tank, got G7 SYT thats why i call her.
But i never take g26 b4, i just told OKT, hmmm i want g26 then he told me must wait, then i take g7, then later it caused an uprise in the tank..

Shock me, the girls all were like shouting at me, WHY YOU PICK 7, YOU 26 one, WHY TAKE HER NOW?!! HUH! HUH!. lol. wah i chua tio.
Then G7 room is upstairs, i walk straight towards her pass the stairs, then she shout at me, NO YOU COME HERE. wah so fierce.

Okay now back to the room. Just very hard to communicate and connect with her.
After bath, she ask me lie down, then she just start cat bath.
Good cat bath in the sense she really slurp, can hear, and she purposely spill her saliva on my body i think, it was dripping down my body to the bed. lol.

Then she put cap then she ride me. When i move she press me down like she pain, so i let her do the moving.
When she is on top, i was in pain! lol. Now i know why they say grinding.
She wasnt ridding she was grinding me, she move forward and backwards and there was a click, like your bones crack that sound. It WAS MY FREAKING DICK.

Then her turn to lie down, then i missionary. I was smiling at her, she say "WHY YOU SMILE" wah, i like abit no mood sia. I think she no self esteem.

Then i cannot cum out like that already so i say ok use hand.
Then she just sat there and use hand, so i train her, ask her to cat bath and use hand. Then i ask her to grip harder, i dont know about u guys but i like the grip to be super hard.

Then came already, she bathe 1st then i bathe, then she read her book for a while while i change thhen i left.

On the way down, walking down the stairs i turn around and said bye, then i didnt see the ceiling, if not i will bend down then i hit the ceiling with my head. I think i 1.80-1.90, so if you around that hight, becareful ur head. hahah
THen she laugh. That was the only time i saw her so happy, she is sadistic man. Happy only when ppl in pain. Nowonder she crack my dick.

Anyways, the highlight is her boobs for me. I just love her's.

Just came home after a super f***strated experienced with G3
Got a couple of points I want to highlight which is similar to you KC bro so I put them in bold
I assumed this to be a black shop...seriously, until I read some nice reviews about the G66 here. But personally I won't go back there again EVER.

L8H66G3
Looks:6 (At first not bad but after close-up really ah-lian type)
Service:2-3
BJ: 6.5/10 (Nt bad but very short)
FJ: 3/10 (Looked very annoyed like just to get over with, every now and then ask me cummed already cummed already? restrain my movement, started being on top of me less than 30 second changed to doggy and 1 min changed to missionary...then start to restrict my movements here and there and show me black face... i sian until i turn soft)
HJ: 2/10 (After she see I go soft she keep stroking my didi very roughly while giving me the annoyed looked, then some more say my armpit smelly...WTF treat me like some china worker ah? I got bath everyday thoroughly one and not even one of my ex got complain about my smell..she's just a pros #$()*)

Painful(cause she stroke my didi like some steel bar) and super annoyed/angry, i decided to just pack up and leave the damn place already, since she already give me so much problem and i think is purposely one.....so i just stood up and said im done with a black face, then she suddenly "wake up" and ask me not to leave and said "wait for me to bath ok?.....cannot change girl".

I'm like, what kind of b* is this man... u let ur customer pissed off some more ask him to wait for u to bath, the moment she enter shower i just leave already dun even want to wait for the shower.

Worst part when i walk downstairs the pros were laughing at me behind me and i don't even bothered to turn back already.

I told the OKT about it but he also gave me that ya ya papaya attitude and that moment i really feel that they worse than robbers, seriously.

So they got rowdy pros, a bunch of non-customers uncles idling outside and their general behavior leading to my guess that this place not simple.

Lastly, it's not like I never came here before... I used to have a girl here where I RTF her twice and this place has always gave me very good service in the past (most girls here used to french) like few months or a year before. But now the uncles not the same anymore and they have this girl which is really a deal-closer.

Service is similar or worse than the bad bonks you get from streetwalker.

Wu Song Jr
14-12-2012, 12:06 AM

Bro i go try let you know tonight :)

Bro yandao nerd. i try G12 earlier this evening.
Yes she allowed breast fuck:D

Wu Song Jr
14-12-2012, 12:20 AM
Just came home after a super f***strated experienced with G3. Got a couple of points I want to highlight which is similar to you KC bro so I put them in boldI assumed this to be a black shop...seriously, until I read some nice reviews about the G66 here. But personally I won't go back there again EVER.
L8H66G3
Looks:6 (At first not bad but after close-up really ah-lian type)
Service:2-3
BJ: 6.5/10 (Nt bad but very short)
FJ: 3/10 (Looked very annoyed like just to get over with, every now and then ask me cummed already cummed already? restrain my movement, started being on top of me less than 30 second changed to doggy and 1 min changed to missionary...then start to restrict my movements here and there and show me black face... i sian until i turn soft)
HJ: 2/10 (After she see I go soft she keep stroking my didi very roughly while giving me the annoyed looked, then some more say my armpit smelly...WTF treat me like some china worker ah? I got bath everyday thoroughly one and not even one of my ex got complain about my smell..she's just a pros #$()*)
Painful(cause she stroke my didi like some steel bar) and super annoyed/angry, i decided to just pack up and leave the damn place already, since she already give me so much problem and i think is purposely one.....so i just stood up and said im done with a black face, then she suddenly "wake up" and ask me not to leave and said "wait for me to bath ok?.....cannot change girl".
I'm like, what kind of b* is this man... u let ur customer pissed off some more ask him to wait for u to bath, the moment she enter shower i just leave already dun even want to wait for the shower. Worst part when i walk downstairs the pros were laughing at me behind me and i don't even bothered to turn back already.
I told the OKT about it but he also gave me that ya ya papaya attitude and that moment i really feel that they worse than robbers, seriously.
So they got rowdy pros, a bunch of non-customers uncles idling outside and their general behavior leading to my guess that this place not simple.
Lastly, it's not like I never came here before... I used to have a girl here where I RTF her twice and this place has always gave me very good service in the past (most girls here used to french) like few months or a year before. But now the uncles not the same anymore and they have this girl which is really a deal-closer.
Service is similar or worse than the bad bonks you get from streetwalker.
Bro relax la....
Read my signature :D
I was there too and saw you started shaking your head when you come down the staircase and i was telling myself "this bro must be having a bad time"..
In fact there are good ones like G7 G12 G99.
Guess you picked the wrong girl.
Btw after you complain to the okt and walk off with your backbag..the okt didn't curse at you..he looks apologetic and just keep quiet.
And i dun looks like a uncle hahaa

Cafu
14-12-2012, 02:48 PM

Good info thanks bro :)

Cyberspace Nerd
14-12-2012, 05:40 PM

got FR ? :D how is her HJ ??? Good ?:D

wait, breast fuck with or without condom ???

Reminisce88
14-12-2012, 08:37 PM
Bro relax la....
Read my signature :D
I was there too and saw you started shaking your head when you come down the staircase and i was telling myself "this bro must be having a bad time"..
In fact there are good ones like G7 G12 G99.
Guess you picked the wrong girl.
Btw after you complain to the okt and walk off with your backbag..the okt didn't curse at you..he looks apologetic and just keep quiet.
And i dun looks like a uncle hahaa

Yup bro there was a lot of people there yesterday, and I was fuming when I stepped out so didn't really look carefully my surroundings.

The moment I went in the OKT recommended G3, G7 and G10 to me and told me that G3 service is the best. I was thinking about these 3 but G5 looked very moody and G7 look a bit tired... G3 was constantly smiling at me but only until going into the room and totally started to change face, like just interested in my money $$$.

Maybe is because I'm being too nice to the girls I just give chance loh... but the moment shower that time already giving me annoyed look, if I was smart enough to request another girl before finishing the shower only... but in the end we started the action and time passed, and my mood already so damped so I just left quietly.

So out of the 3 girls OKT recommend me only 1 is good... you probably can understand why I so angry that time liao. OKT recommended me girls but is a lousy one, and somemore he said this one best service. No sensible customer will ever go back to a shop like that.

Wu Song Jr
14-12-2012, 08:50 PM

Bro yandao i lazy write FR leh hahaa.
ok la think first later lateir later then write.
She looks stunning in her blue mini skirt ytd.
Saw G7 syt chio..
Never got the chance to see G99..
G26 also nice looking :)

Remember hor must request G12 for breast fuck if you want...
I guess she may not allow all customers one.
Her hand job v good during shower..
when she wash n tease my didi can't decribe how song the feeling..
Tell her to stop coz almost shoot out hahaa..

Have good chemistry and click well with her.
The minute she told me her name i burst into laughter.
when i told her my name she laugh even louder than me and uncontrollably too hahaa..
that was a real ice breaker and after that everything was good and smooth sailing for me.
She invited me for ON so tell her ok if i want ON will call her to book for me.

ON is $200 from 12:30am to 10:00am. :D

Wu Song Jr
14-12-2012, 08:56 PM
Yup bro there was a lot of people there yesterday, and I was fuming when I stepped out so didn't really look carefully my surroundings.

The moment I went in the OKT recommended G3, G7 and G10 to me and told me that G3 service is the best. I was thinking about these 3 but G5 looked very moody and G7 look a bit tired... G3 was constantly smiling at me but only until going into the room and totally started to change face, like just interested in my money $$$.

Maybe is because I'm being too nice to the girls I just give chance loh... but the moment shower that time already giving me annoyed look, if I was smart enough to request another girl before finishing the shower only... but in the end we started the action and time passed, and my mood already so damped so I just left quietly.

So out of the 3 girls OKT recommend me only 1 is good... you probably can understand why I so angry that time liao. OKT recommended me girls but is a lousy one, and somemore he said this one best service. No sensible customer will ever go back to a shop like that.
Ya bro i understand how you felt..
you know your right eye was twitting when you told the okt about G3 ?
It just showed how frustrated you are last night..
I recomm G12 bro if you want to go back this house but i doubt you will.
PM me bro if you need kangtou ok?
Btw bro please read my signature hor :D

Cyberspace Nerd
14-12-2012, 09:41 PM
Bro yandao i lazy write FR leh hahaa.
ok la think first later lateir later then write.
She looks stunning in her blue mini skirt ytd.
Saw G7 syt chio..
Never got the chance to see G99..
G26 also nice looking :)

Remember hor must request G12 for breast fuck if you want...
I guess she may not allow all customers one.
Her hand job v good during shower..
when she wash n tease my didi can't decribe how song the feeling..
Tell her to stop coz almost shoot out hahaa..

Have good chemistry and click well with her.
The minute she told me her name i burst into laughter.
when i told her my name she laugh even louder than me and uncontrollably too hahaa..
that was a real ice breaker and after that everything was good and smooth sailing for me.
She invited me for ON so tell her ok if i want ON will call her to book for me.

ON is $200 from 12:30am to 10:00am. :D

Breast fuck u do what position . When u cum got shoot onto her face ? :D

rugalsc
14-12-2012, 10:47 PM
if we facing the stretch of L8H66 houses, is 66G located on the extreme left or extreme right?

sewn910516
14-12-2012, 11:18 PM
if we facing the stretch of L8H66 houses, is 66G located on the extreme left or extreme right?

Extreme left. ;)

Wu Song Jr
14-12-2012, 11:29 PM
Breast fuck u do what position . When u cum got shoot onto her face ? :D

Never COF leh and better don't coz if like that she gotta wash up her face and remakeup not so fair for her la :)

Wu Song Jr
14-12-2012, 11:33 PM

Hello bro you got shadow bo??:confused:
your signature got L8H66E that means you know where is H66E right?
Then you should know where is H66G mah.. :D

keewee
15-12-2012, 12:05 AM
lane 06 66 there got a lot of pretty thai girl last time, havent been going there ever since i go into cat150 hee....... must dropped by there again

Wu Song Jr
15-12-2012, 12:16 AM
lane 06 66 there got a lot of pretty thai girl last time, havent been going there ever since i go into cat150 hee....... must dropped by there again

Bro keewee yes agree L6H66 got better girls.
Here L8H66G so far i think good ones are G7 G12 and G99 :D

lauliao
15-12-2012, 04:56 PM

bro..can can;)

lauliao
15-12-2012, 05:00 PM

bro..for me no..:D

lauliao
15-12-2012, 05:04 PM
Bro keewee yes agree L6H66 got better girls.
Here L8H66G so far i think good ones are G7 G12 and G99 :D

bro,G7 goin back on 19/12 wed..:D

Wu Song Jr
15-12-2012, 06:06 PM
bro,G7 goin back on 19/12 wed..:D

Going back so fast? :confused::eek:

rugalsc
16-12-2012, 10:59 AM
Hello bro you got shadow bo??:confused:
your signature got L8H66E that means you know where is H66E right?
Then you should know where is H66G mah.. :D

Yup I know 66E as it is prominently labeled. I think the left and right houses don't have alphabets or I didn't notice it at nights. :eek:

Wu Song Jr
16-12-2012, 11:13 AM
Yup I know 66E as it is prominently labeled. I think the left and right houses don't have alphabets or I didn't notice it at nights. :eek:

Its on the left of 66E when you face the houses.
nbz you only focus on beo girls only right haha.. :)
bro go try G12 and G99 ... good good ones

Kaori
16-12-2012, 03:41 PM
Hi, I an new here.

Just stopped by this house to look around. Found G26 seemed cute. There were some feedback on her earlier, but how is she these days? Anyone tried lately?

Wu Song Jr
16-12-2012, 07:13 PM
Hi, I an new here.

Just stopped by this house to look around. Found G26 seemed cute. There were some feedback on her earlier, but how is she these days? Anyone tried lately?

Bro why dun u try her n post ur fr? :)

Kaori
16-12-2012, 07:47 PM
Bro why dun u try her n post ur fr? :)

There are so many fish in the tank and I do not want to waste my money. I found the fr here s quite trustable. That is why.

sintaro
16-12-2012, 09:34 PM
Hi, I an new here.

What Wu Song said is right, go and fuck then put up a FR. Keep depending on others

Wu Song Jr
20-12-2012, 12:22 PM
What Wu Song said is right, go and fuck then put up a FR. Keep depending on others

Bro you got try G12?
She is good :)

Wu Song Jr
20-12-2012, 04:02 PM
There are so many fish in the tank and I do not want to waste my money. I found the fr here s quite trustable. That is why.

Bro G12 and G99 are good :)

Kaori
20-12-2012, 07:44 PM
Bro G12 and G99 are good :)

Thank you, bro. Let me try.

Cyberspace Nerd
20-12-2012, 11:52 PM
After watching some jap porn cannot tahan so went to look for g12 to reenact some of the scenes :D

Wanted to do some body slide in shower but she declined and asked me to not be impatient ...

Did the usual stuff by her quite ok...fj doggie nearly cummed then tell her I want Breast fuck :D she then put baby oil on my hand i was like wtf ?? She should b applying it onto her boobs right?? Mayb she wanted me to massage the oil on her boobs lol....

I wanted her to use her boobs to fuck me like the jap porn but she just lie down and wanted me to fuck her boobs instead...after a few thrusts quite shiok then test her hj skills ....she was afraid I will shoot onto her face so she use the other hand to block.....sian spoil mood....then when I cummed.... She didn't follow thru with the hj, she just stop.

So I would say fail my hj criteria. :rolleyes:

Rtf : kiv

She din invite for on leh.... Guess I not as yandao as wsj hor ....

wc_chiongster
21-12-2012, 12:25 AM
but attitude like that you will wanna ON meh?

Cyberspace Nerd
21-12-2012, 01:30 AM

there is nothing wrong with her attitude. it's just that her action is not what i had expected. :)

Even though she has better attitude than L6H70G16, i still prefer the latter.....after thinking for awhile, i guess I know why , I simply prefer L6H70G16 body shape and of cos her service compared to G12. Not that there is anything wrong with G12. Just a matter of preference.

G12 is quite a time watcher....in and out in 25 mins. whereas when I visited former G1 i get 30 mins.

Wu Song Jr
21-12-2012, 11:56 AM
After watching some jap porn cannot tahan so went to look for g12 to reenact some of the scenes
Wanted to do some body slide in shower but she declined and asked me to not be impatient ...
Did the usual stuff by her quite ok...fj doggie nearly cummed then tell her I want Breast fuck she then put baby oil on my hand i was like wtf ?? She should b applying it onto her boobs right?? Mayb she wanted me to massage the oil on her boobs lol....
I wanted her to use her boobs to fuck me like the jap porn but she just lie down and wanted me to fuck her boobs instead...after a few thrusts quite shiok then test her hj skills ....she was afraid I will shoot onto her face so she use the other hand to block.....sian spoil mood....then when I cummed.... She didn't follow thru with the hj, she just stop.
So I would say fail my hj criteria. :rolleyes:
Rtf : kiv
She din invite for on leh.... Guess I not as yandao as wsj hor ....
there is nothing wrong with her attitude. it's just that her action is not what i had expected. :)
Even though she has better attitude than L6H70G16, i still prefer the latter.....after thinking for awhile, i guess I know why , I simply prefer L6H70G16 body shape and of cos her service compared to G12. Not that there is anything wrong with G12. Just a matter of preference.
G12 is quite a time watcher....in and out in 25 mins. whereas when I visited former G1 i get 30 mins.

Yandao nerd you got do ice-breaking with Cartoon bo?
You still prefer G16 ? hahaa you tio shock by her leow :)
Btw i not handsome hor. You more yandao coz saw you before :D

littlesexmaniac
21-12-2012, 05:32 PM
seems like u know every chiongster , u know me or not bro Wu Song Jr ?:)

Cyberspace Nerd
21-12-2012, 07:08 PM

she suck my ice cream consider ice breaking ? :D

her overall body shape not really my type even though she got big boobs which can easily engulf my whole bro. :p

Cafu
22-12-2012, 11:27 AM
she suck my ice cream consider ice breaking ? :D

her overall body shape not really my type even though she got big boobs which can easily engulf my whole bro. :p

Bro she provide bbbj? :)

devil11
22-12-2012, 11:30 AM
Bro she provide bbbj? :)

hey bro cafu, she don't provide bbbj even after i rtf 2 times :(

Cafu
22-12-2012, 11:40 AM
hey bro cafu, she don't provide bbbj even after i rtf 2 times :(

Thanks for sharings bro :)

bonkning
22-12-2012, 04:24 PM
After watching some jap porn cannot tahan so went to look for g12 to reenact some of the scenes

she suck my ice cream consider ice breaking ?

hahahaa.....veri funny leh u...

of course not counted la, bro...even tho' your ice cream i know veri yantau, but also not cunted...:p
u must wrap up the ice-cream in a blue note...arggg....lidat confirm sur can..:D

Cafu
22-12-2012, 10:20 PM
hahahaa.....veri funny leh u...

of course not counted la, bro...even tho' your ice cream i know veri yantau, but also not cunted...:p
u must wrap up the ice-cream in a blue note...arggg....lidat confirm sur can..:D

G12 must try must try :D

bonkning
23-12-2012, 08:35 AM
u also 1 2 go re enact the scene ah..aiyoo....kekekk...:p

Maradin
23-12-2012, 08:57 AM
Hi bros, anyone know if this house got provide ON? And if so how to go about booking? Go down house early book or call okt book? If call okt can anyone pm me his number? Thanks in advance bros!!!!

sintaro
23-12-2012, 12:15 PM
Bro you got try G12?
She is good :)

Nope unless she provide bbbj
Thur went L18H20 and tried G8 her service is good and she provide hot/cold bbbj.
Service was good , very wild when she does cowgir but her bust sagged. Quite sweet looking

Cyberspace Nerd
23-12-2012, 12:57 PM
Nope unless she provide bbbj
Thur went L18H20 and tried G8 her service is good and she provide hot/cold bbbj.
Service was good , very wild when she does cowgir but her bust sagged. Quite sweet looking

G16H70L6 you still visit her ??? you got BBBJ from her ?

Cafu
25-12-2012, 11:17 PM
u also 1 2 go re enact the scene ah..aiyoo....kekekk...:p

Yes yes heheh highly recomm by bro wsj sure must try :D

sintaro
26-12-2012, 07:38 AM

Nope, will give her a miss. Back to L18H20 to enjoy the hot/cold bbbj. The only 2 houses left that have hot/cold water bbbj.

fdome
28-12-2012, 12:49 AM
Nope, will give her a miss. Back to L18H20 to enjoy the hot/cold bbbj. The only 2 houses left that have hot/cold water bbbj.

Bro which 2 house, and any good girl recommendation for the service? thanks!

Wu Song Jr
28-12-2012, 11:17 PM
Hi bros, anyone know if this house got provide ON? And if so how to go about booking? Go down house early book or call okt book? If call okt can anyone pm me his number? Thanks in advance bros!!!!

Bro i pm you oredi :D

Wu Song Jr
28-12-2012, 11:20 PM

Nabei yandao you forever like G16. :D
Cartoon not good meh??? :confused:

Wu Song Jr
28-12-2012, 11:25 PM
seems like u know every chiongster , u know me or not bro Wu Song Jr ?:)

Saw you before bro little many months ago. That time you book devil house G12.
I must recall back how you look like . Hmmmm :D

devil11
28-12-2012, 11:34 PM
Saw you before bro little many months ago. That time you book devil house G12.
I must recall back how you look like . Hmmmm :D

Bro Wu Song, then maybe you saw me before at devil hse. I also regular of G11 and tried G12 before haha.

Wu Song Jr
29-12-2012, 12:02 AM
Bro Wu Song, then maybe you saw me before at devil hse. I also regular of G11 and tried G12 before haha.

Bro i never try devils G12 before. But G11 my favourite.
Got 3 bros always go for G11 and G12.
Did you try G10? If you did then i know who you are leow.
Young man right you bro :D

devil11
29-12-2012, 12:30 AM
Bro i never try devils G12 before. But G11 my favourite.
Got 3 bros always go for G11 and G12.
Did you try G10? If you did then i know who you are leow.
Young man right you bro :D

lol yes i try G10 once. Hmmm still wondering how you know :confused:

Wu Song Jr
29-12-2012, 12:32 AM
lol yes i try G10 once. Hmmm still wondering how you know :confused:

A secret passed down by my sifu :D
Bro next time i see you then i greet you hor :)

Kalv
29-12-2012, 08:15 AM
L8H66G: 2 new WLs. Anyone tried so far ? Will Upz FRs for new.

Wishing all a very Happy & Prosperous New Year - 2013. May all your wishes come true. :) Cheers.

Wishing All

A

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17100/17100989d36ce3c5e80e8c2297daf71f4838a525.gif

Wu Song Jr
29-12-2012, 08:19 AM
Bro kalv got 2 new wl meh?
What number? :D

Cyberspace Nerd
29-12-2012, 12:57 PM
Nabei yandao you forever like G16. :D
Cartoon not good meh??? :confused:

I love G16 (BBBJ) mak mak............... :D

Cartoon not really my type..............:p

Wu Song Jr
30-12-2012, 02:25 AM
I love G16 (BBBJ) mak mak............... :D

Hahaa i know long time ago bro :)
wanna go for the next challenge? L8H45G9 ?

toilet$50
30-12-2012, 03:33 AM

bro,may i join in:)

Kalv
30-12-2012, 08:28 AM
.. 2 new wl .. number? :D
Numbers of new WLs prominently displayed in front of fish tank. Should be G9 and G13 (Hope no mixed up with the 2 new WLs in L6H72). :) Cheers.

Wishing All

A
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17104/17104697e89aec602853dc604563a61b7179aad8.gif

Wu Song Jr
30-12-2012, 10:23 AM
I love G16 (BBBJ) mak mak...............

bro,may i join in:)

Sure bro.. You must join in :D
I will post at thread 845 later for G9 challenge.

Wu Song Jr
30-12-2012, 10:32 AM
Numbers of new WLs prominently displayed in front of fish tank. Should be G9 and G13 (Hope no mixed up with the 2 new WLs in L6H72). :) Cheers.

Bro you are champions unbelieveable :)
Just saw you ytd at ah yong place and now you post at here.
You mean ytd you here at 866G too?!?

I really respect you the way you sit there bio the girls for sooo long hahaa
Anyway good sharings bro kalv.

devil11
30-12-2012, 11:12 AM
Sure bro.. You must join in :D
I will post at thread 845 later for G9 challenge.

Morning bro Wu Song, count me in too :)

Wu Song Jr
30-12-2012, 11:53 AM
Morning bro Wu Song, count me in too :)

Morning to you too bro :)
Sure to add you :D

Wu Song Jr
06-01-2013, 10:51 AM
Cat 50 /30 /1
Frenching : yes , passionate
BBBJ : yes
LOOK : average
Boob : A
RTF : yes if got money
GFE: 10/10 hug u and intiate kiss
FJ : quite tight
FINGERING : yes
CAthbath : yes , superb lick and suck ur ball
Painting : yes

Bro tan what is the girl number?

Btw you can post here no need create new thread.

TanGeGE
06-01-2013, 12:01 PM
L8 66g fr fresh from ytd G5
Face : avg
bath : sop
boobs : A
BBBJ : strong suction plus tongue action
Frenching : yes , passionate to the max
Catbath : yes , lick ur ball and suck it shiok , lick ur neck
GFE : yes ( hold ur hand tight and touch u and hug gave me a drink too ) will kiss u , the moaning gao gao but is real one can see her chest expanding up and down very largely
FIngering : yes
RTF: yes

Wu Song Jr
06-01-2013, 11:20 PM
GFE : yes ( hold ur hand tight and touch u and hug gave me a drink too ) will kiss u , the moaning gao gao but is real one can see her chest expanding up and down very largely

Hahaa G5 reminded me of 670 ex-G8 :D
potential angpai ;)

whacky
09-01-2013, 05:09 PM
Hi bros, I heard from my friend about G26, especially her beautiful eyes. Is she still around? At present, it is impossible for me to head to GL as I'm living overseas. I'll be in SG for a short visit later this month though and that's when I plan to visit her.

Thanks loads!

whacky
09-01-2013, 05:10 PM
Just to add I'm totally new to GL. Been to Petain many times though.

Wu Song Jr
09-01-2013, 06:26 PM
Hi bros, I heard from my friend about G26, especially her beautiful eyes. Is she still around? At present, it is impossible for me to head to GL as I'm living overseas. I'll be in SG for a short visit later this month though and that's when I plan to visit her.

Thanks loads!

She is still around bro :)

whacky
10-01-2013, 11:41 AM
Thanks Wu Song Jr

Wu Song Jr
10-01-2013, 11:12 PM
Thanks Wu Song Jr

Bro go try my fav. Cartoon... She is good :D

TheRedLantern
10-01-2013, 11:22 PM

Don't forget to wear Winnie the Pooh tshirt :D

devil11
10-01-2013, 11:29 PM

Haha bro you already go gaga over cartoon :D

Wu Song Jr
10-01-2013, 11:40 PM
Don't forget to wear Winnie the Pooh tshirt :D

Haha bro you already go gaga over cartoon :D

Ah Red Devil ... pom rak Cartoon mak mak :D
Wear her favourite white tops with superman logo better ..Winnie the Pooh or Mickey mouse t-shirt she don't like leh :)

TheRedLantern
10-01-2013, 11:47 PM
Ah Red Devil ... pom rak Cartoon mak mak :D
Wear her favourite white tops with superman logo better ..Winnie the Pooh or Mickey mouse t-shirt she don't like leh :)

My bad, I thought she likes Winnie the Pooh, saw few of them inside her room :D

Cafu
10-01-2013, 11:55 PM
Bro wsj kc jiatluck by her already :D

Wu Song Jr
11-01-2013, 12:02 AM
My bad, I thought she likes Winnie the Pooh, saw few of them inside her room :D

She loves winnie the pooh :) but she dun like to see guys wear winnie the pooh or mickey miuse tshirt hahaa..
Ah Red not your bad la...

Wu Song Jr
11-01-2013, 12:04 AM
Bro wsj kc jiatluck by her already :D

Bro you go try her see whether you kena or not hahaa :D

ahb1t
12-01-2013, 02:02 PM

Walked into this house yesterday, randomly picked one and it turned out to be Cartoon.

Was amazed by the service rendered!

GalaxyPocket
12-01-2013, 07:54 PM
most in lorong 8 do bjjj ? advice pls :D

Wu Song Jr
13-01-2013, 11:41 AM
most in lorong 8 do bjjj ? advice pls :D

Bro what is bjjj?

Cyberspace Nerd
13-01-2013, 12:38 PM
Bro what is bjjj?

i think it's blow + joob joob joob........ :D

Wu Song Jr
13-01-2013, 01:18 PM
i think it's blow + joob joob joob........ :D

Hahaa nabei yandao you the funny :D

I think maybe he asking about bbbj.
In general all legal house sop is cbj.
Some girls may do bbbj.

whacky
14-01-2013, 02:10 PM
G26's name is Cartoon is it?

bonkning
14-01-2013, 05:05 PM
g12 cartoon, not 26 bro.

whacky
14-01-2013, 08:46 PM
Thanks for the info bonkning :)

w800i
15-01-2013, 09:54 PM
Rtf G99 today, she's as cute as ever and feels good bonking her :D

bonkning
16-01-2013, 03:48 PM
bro, this g99 is it enhance? thankyou.

Wu Song Jr
16-01-2013, 11:52 PM
Rtf G99 today, she's as cute as ever and feels good bonking her :D

bro, this g99 is it enhance? thankyou.

Bro w800i.. G99 natural boobs arh? :D

Cyberspace Nerd
17-01-2013, 12:13 AM
Bro w800i.. G99 natural boobs arh? :D

fake boobs lah.....if not i will write FR on her leow :D

Wu Song Jr
17-01-2013, 01:12 AM

ok thanks yandao :)

bonkning
17-01-2013, 03:02 PM
aiya, wasted..

TheRedLantern
17-01-2013, 03:17 PM

bro yandao nerd, I saw your fr on gal with fake boobs on other thread. why now no fr? :D

Cyberspace Nerd
17-01-2013, 05:43 PM
bro yandao nerd, I saw your fr on gal with fake boobs on other thread. why now no fr? :D

Bro, if i know is fake boobs, usually i won't try, no matter how chio. that other one is i dunno is fake boobs. :D

Wu Song Jr
17-01-2013, 07:14 PM

Yandao you got any nice big boobs to recommend bo? :D

bonkning
19-01-2013, 10:44 AM
saw my c cupper collegue strutting in my office. one thing unusual dat day was her thinner than usual yellow top. nih na bay can see her bra cup protruding out and her neh neh bouncing up n down macham office got earthquake. cock stim n i start to imagine my hands running up her breast and squeezing them :eek:
bay tahan liao, after work must go look for wusong recommdation big boobs cartoon - cos i prefer all natural only.
reach 66g cartoon boobs dun look very big with her clothes, maybe c.
strip in room and i quickly check out those boobs...woooo ...big...d cup. cannot tahan reach my hands to grab them, a bit too soft for my liking, but dat;s the way d cups i'd encountered are like, very soft like toufu.
shower, v friendly and chatty, giggling every minute.
catbath bj baobao rub rub kiss kiss and fj rather accomdating, service tip top no complain. after fj 'ya still got time, massage u want she said'
no nid la. shower can oredi. but she din shower me, was diy.

after dressing, she turn around to make her bed, bent at her waist n expose her panty swee swee right in front of me make me launua 1 2 doggie her.
nin nabei...too bad i old liao, if i another 20 yrs younger sure extend another sexxion doggie her immediately.
looks - 6
boobs - 9
service - 9 - definitely recommended for big boobs lovers.
kumsiah.

Kalv
25-01-2013, 07:01 PM
Dropped by L8H66G. 2 new WLs: G9, G19 already 2 months. Had quite a nice session with G9 Nam - 2 months.

L8H66G; G9 Nam, D boobs (enhanced) , 28yrs , English (good), pleasant looking, friendly and hardworking. Nice BJ, good cowgirl (grinding type) - no kissing. Very chatty - said also got nose job with silicon. Great massage (pressure type) until bell ring. Like the massage and FJ (very nice moanings). Worth $50 - though no kissing.

Wishing all a nice Weekend. Cheers.

Calvin_Klein
25-01-2013, 10:56 PM
visited twice in 2 week. last sunday and today.
and here is my simply FR

G99
look : 6.5
bath : Standard
boobs : c (enhanced)
BBBJ : no leh only BJ
Frenching : no
Catbath : yes
GFE : 8 after session still got time, she cuddle me and chit chat about her life.
english not bad.
FJ : 6 very wet, too slippery
RTF: mayb

G1
look : 7
bath : standard
boobs : A to B
BBBJ : Yes. Slow and steady.
Frenching : Yes. Keep on sucking my tongue
Catbath : yes
GFE : 7
FJ : 8 tight. very hardworking on cow gal style until i ask to change position.

Wu Song Jr
26-01-2013, 11:00 PM
Dropped by L8H66G. 2 new WLs: G9, G19 already 2 months. Had quite a nice session with G9 Nam - 2 months.

L8H66G; G9 Nam, D boobs (enhanced) , 28yrs , English (good), pleasant looking, friendly and hardworking. Nice BJ, good cowgirl (grinding type) - no kissing. Very chatty - said also got nose job with silicon. Great massage (pressure type) until bell ring. Like the massage and FJ (very nice moanings). Worth $50 - though no kissing.

Wishing all a nice Weekend. Cheers.

Ah Pui her boobs D or C ? :rolleyes:

Gaofar
27-01-2013, 05:01 PM

Brothers, this Samster just admitted that this girl did raw to him. Please take precautions and do go for checks to be safe. He posted a thread as follows: <http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=343064&page=4>

Regards.

Meow^^
27-01-2013, 05:20 PM
Brothers, this Samster just admitted that this girl did raw to him. Please take precautions and do go for checks to be safe. He posted a thread as follows: <http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=343064&page=4>

Regards.

Bro, the mentioned thread had been watched i guess...It's all up to individual thinking to be safety. :p

lauliao
27-01-2013, 05:33 PM
Ah Pui her boobs D or C ? :rolleyes:

bro song...

C+...;)

Wu Song Jr
27-01-2013, 08:03 PM
bro song...

C+...;)

Kumsia Ah Lau.. This is what I saw too but Ah Pui version is D hahaa :D

Wu Song Jr
27-01-2013, 08:06 PM
Bro, the mentioned thread had been watched i guess...It's all up to individual thinking to be safety. :p

Bro Ah Meow.. Simi tai chi leh ??? :confused:

collin_23
28-01-2013, 12:21 AM
If it is real , bros should avoid this girl . However , I have much experience with this kinda things and usually it stems out of jealousy , either tirak or darling want warn or destroy h66g g5 other darlings or tiraks , or want destroy her rice bowl .

Learn to live and let live pls . .

Cheers