PDA

View Full Version : I'm in big trouble...

ragley
04-07-2011, 02:58 PM
To cut things short, i got my ex maid pregnant. She says she cannot go for abortion.

Now Im in a total mess and fixed... What is going to happen? Im afraid she will report this to her employer or agent and all will be out... I will be screwed.

I really regret it... Now i know alot of you will flame me but i really could use some advice from you bros here...

Pls help...

sammyboyfor
04-07-2011, 03:11 PM
but i really could use some advice from you bros here...Pls help...

Welcome to the joys of fatherhood!!!! :D

I recommend this book from Amazon.:p

http://www.amazon.com/Joy-Fatherhood-Twelve-Months-Expanded/dp/076152424X

alan0338
04-07-2011, 03:14 PM
know how to fuck dunno how to clear the mess??!! :mad:

hope u wont get away with it lightly so tat u will learn a lesson and think twice next time before doing stupid things. :rolleyes:

kepalatotbesar
04-07-2011, 03:14 PM
well come to the club.pls pass ur wife to me.i make her pregnant

ragley
04-07-2011, 03:32 PM
know how to fuck dunno how to clear the mess??!! :mad:

hope u wont get away with it lightly so tat u will learn a lesson and think twice next time before doing stupid things. :rolleyes:

Believe when I say i truly regret my actions.

Right now Im at a loss... So any advice would be great...

jasdude
04-07-2011, 03:36 PM
To cut things short, i got my ex maid pregnant. She says she cannot go for abortion.

Now Im in a total mess and fixed... What is going to happen? Im afraid she will report this to her employer or agent and all will be out... I will be screwed.

I really regret it... Now i know alot of you will flame me but i really could use some advice from you bros here...

Pls help...

Firstly ,why can't she go for abortion ?

crazyhighway
04-07-2011, 03:42 PM
Maybe she's looking for a hubby in sillypore...:D

cheongsterjon
04-07-2011, 03:43 PM
is this a jailable offence? or TS only need to pay the maid ?

ragley
04-07-2011, 03:44 PM

She said she doesn't want and she's scared. I told her i will accompany her throughout the whole procedure. Not leaving her alone as she is very scared and low right now.

But she also said she cannot give birth too. So im trying to convince her to go for abortion...

I wont leave her in the lurch but if she dun go for abortion, she has no choice but to go back indo... Then all will out... Then will be v messy...

Suckmehigh
04-07-2011, 03:46 PM
Now you know the importance of not saving that mere 3 to 5 bucks on a box of condoms to facing sticky situations which could cost you your life, your wife, your kids and also the high cost of private clinic abortions which could cost you close to 1.5-2k? :mad:

tango68
04-07-2011, 03:47 PM
Are you sure the baby is yours? Maybe belong to a blanga?

manwhore79
04-07-2011, 03:49 PM

We shall see~~ come out black color or asian color hehehehe

ragley
04-07-2011, 04:00 PM

Can i deny everything? But im quite sure its mine coz she was my maid with no off before i transfer her...

RawIsWar
04-07-2011, 04:09 PM
Please consider sharing your story in the thread 'Screwing maids...'
Many bro will not repeat your mistake.
Good luck, dude.

acidicavex
04-07-2011, 04:22 PM
1st. you should not have eat in your own yard.
2nd. how long after you sent her off that she say she is pregnant?
3rd. I persume you're married that why you say you're in big trouble?
4th. Did you use your brain when you screw her? By asking that meaning is she on pills? or have you when for operation?
5th. Dude you have your enjoyment and shiokness now is time to face the music. It not going to be soft rock it going to be HEAVYY METAL.

Good luck

JJDoggieNDoggie
04-07-2011, 04:30 PM
1st of all, if u decide not to use condom, make sure u can control well if not always use condoms.

This maid is she fillipino or indonesian? U have to try to convince her to go abortion. Or even pay her money some money like a couple of hundred bucks to silence her and additional money for abortion.

Sweet talk her if still cannot said abortion immediate deportation send back home cannot earn more money in this case she maybe scared.

See how it goes.

Good Luck:D

cwkfxjp
04-07-2011, 04:31 PM
Bro:

> But she also said she cannot give birth too.

You tell her, if she carry a baby without a father, will be a burden to herself and the kid. A stitch in time saves nine. Fix it while the problem is not so big.

She said she doesn't want and she's scared. I told her i will accompany her throughout the whole procedure. Not leaving her alone as she is very scared and low right now.

But she also said she cannot give birth too. So im trying to convince her to go for abortion...

I wont leave her in the lurch but if she dun go for abortion, she has no choice but to go back indo... Then all will out... Then will be v messy...

newyorker88
04-07-2011, 04:38 PM
She can stay in Batam, where you can visit her regularly. And, is she married? Then she will have a problem if she goes back to her family in Indonesia.

Here is a suggestion. Let her go to batam, have the kid and put up for adoption. It will be about 9 months of living in Batam, and some expenses for her to tide thru. If she is married in her kampong, let her go back after the kid is born.

As for her salary until she go back, you got to bore it, and other expenses...

Be a man, have the fun, have a kid, see that the kid is taken care of, together with the mother.

waaaaaa
04-07-2011, 05:11 PM
u sure the kid is yours?

Flyingcrane
04-07-2011, 05:26 PM

If you have money will solve all problems.

joew2005
04-07-2011, 05:30 PM
$ makes the world go round .....
it's not that we 1 2 use $ 2 resolve any issues, but $ can definitely resolve this issue.
depend on your sincerity or should i say yr responsibility.
if it's done by u,u hv 2 pay a price 2 take this lesson learn ..... seriously.

mr_missile
04-07-2011, 05:36 PM
she has to abort cos if the new employer finds out that she's pregnant, they will surely deport her since she has violated the terms of her employment (ts, you should know better since you were her employer). so, if she wants to remain working in sg, she really has no other choice but to abort.

waiwaiz
04-07-2011, 05:39 PM
doc will ask employer to sign for abortion.......

Kalv
04-07-2011, 05:55 PM
she has to abort cos if the new employer finds out that she's pregnant, they will surely deport her since she has violated the terms of her employment (ts, you should know better since you were her employer). so, if she wants to remain working in sg, she really has no other choice but to abort.

Fully agree. Maid is not allowed to give birth in Singapore - MOM will forfeit $5000 of present Maid Employer (and yours - if your baby) otherwise. Maid definitely has to be deported if MOM aware; otherwise again $5000 gone. No point crying over spilt milk. Maid has to go for abortion quietly and quickly, without new employer / MOM's knowledge - if she wants to carry on working in Singapore!! You have to make her do it (not easy) - good luck (you need it). Learning point: Never eat and shit in the same place!!

teebs_darklord
04-07-2011, 06:03 PM

Bro, I really dun understand. If she cannot go for abortion and also cannot give birth then what does she want??? :confused:

Don't abort, 9 months later, baby will pop out...Dun want to give birth, then must abort...so seriously she must make either one of these decisions.

Another issue as other bros have pointed out is that she cannot get pregnant in Singapore otherwise she will be deported and her current employer's bond will be forfeited.

gearfried
04-07-2011, 06:13 PM
u sure the baby is yours in the 1st place?

nuclearkid
04-07-2011, 06:35 PM
Can i deny everything? But im quite sure its mine coz she was my maid with no off before i transfer her...

You can deny but eventually with the baby out, the problem will be your life sentence, not to mention a DNA test is irrefutable. Deep six the problem before the kid comes out. That being said, I still can't understand why some guys can fuck maids...:confused: Nothing against their looks (hey, some guys have their fetishes!) but living under the same roof and all???

Fully agree. Maid is not allowed to give birth in Singapore - MOM will forfeit $5000 of present Maid Employer (and yours - if your baby) otherwise. Maid definitely has to be deported if MOM aware; otherwise again $5000 gone. No point crying over spilt milk. Maid has to go for abortion quietly and quickly, without new employer / MOM's knowledge - if she wants to carry on working in Singapore!! You have to make her do it (not easy) - good luck (you need it). Learning point: Never eat and shit in the same place!!

I understand there's an insurance available on the market to protect that deposit with MOM available for about $250. Hence the losses would well be less than $5k. It doesn't seem much of a deterrent on the part of MOM.

"Never eat and shit in the same place" never had a louder ring. Feel so strongly against it I have to say it twice...You just don't fuck maids!

gooner8
04-07-2011, 06:44 PM
Send her to Batam and tell her you will visit her regularly but you don't have to. Does not cost a lot.

Kalv
04-07-2011, 06:58 PM
I understand there's an insurance available on the market to protect that deposit with MOM available for about $250. Hence the losses would well be less than $5k. It doesn't seem much of a deterrent on the part of MOM.

"Never eat and shit in the same place" never had a louder ring. Feel so strongly against it I have to say it twice...You just don't fuck maids!

Insurance will cover for most cases eg if maid disappear etc. Do not think insurance will pay, when you make the maid pregnant !! Anyone can confirm??

GuidedMissile
04-07-2011, 07:40 PM
Bro, sorry to see you in such mess. I will not stat blasting you about what you've done. I am sure by now you know how deep a hole you are in and blah blah blah.

So let's focus on your problem. First of all on the issue of her pregnancy, the MAIN point is that she CANNOT have that baby. It's illegal and if found out she will definitely be deported and her current employer's deposite will be forfeited. It's now not about choices, it's a matter of when. So just get it over and done with ASAP! No point dragging on and as a health care professional, I am telling you now that the further you drag the higher the risk of complications.

Second issue, the matter blowing up. If you are a family man think of your marriage and hers as well (if she is married). Keeping things as low profile as possible is the best policy to this. This again ties back to the first issue of getting an abortion.

You sound like there's some form of emotional attachment there still, address this problem as well. I am not asking you to be heartless. Desperate times calle for desperate measures which means needing to sit her down and give her all the info about this matter and make her understand the consequences of inactions. Talk sense to her, make her think with her head rather than her heart, that goes for you too.

Of course a few other brothers out there suggested that you could send her off to Batam etc to settle her there. I personally question the viability of this as a long term solution unless you are thinking of maintaining her on the side on a long term basis too.

Then finally, I hope a fair compensation is something you need to think of as well. For what you are putting her and of course yourself through. Hope all that helps and hope you have truly learnt your lesson this time round. All the best bro.

ragley
04-07-2011, 07:59 PM
I understand that the best option here is to have her abort the baby. If my calculations are correct, it should be abt 4 weeks at the most. Coz she missed her period and we jus did a preg test, positive.

Now is to convince her to go for abortion. Like you said, I have some emotions attached because I feel for her. It's my fault that got us into this mess even though she was a willing partner too.

Even if I managed to convince her, how to proceed for abortion when she is with new employer now? I'm running short of ideas...

helloworld11
04-07-2011, 08:25 PM
Tough luck. Strike 4D also not so 'heng'

Anyway if the whole thing blows up and the current employer lose the deposit won't they be able to trace back to you and make you compensate them? Might as well use the money to compensate the maid and ask her abort but to terminate the live of your own unborn child.. Otherwise just suck it up and do like what some other bros say and take care of them in Indo or Phillipine or wherever..

karma239230
04-07-2011, 08:29 PM
Why can't she have an abortion? Don't be too gullible and foolish.

Sirrus
04-07-2011, 08:42 PM
real estate guy can help i think, he lao jiao in this playground.

kcyoo
04-07-2011, 08:44 PM
Best way out is to convince her for an abortion. If not, just get ready to face the consequences.

JueShiHaoJian
04-07-2011, 08:51 PM
wat the biang...... really big time... no abortion.. prepare to receive the baby... if male then can be butler if female.... ma jie.... just joking......physco to abort so she can still be with u long long.... tats the basic trick... try n see... might work... then can save ur skin....

heartbroken
04-07-2011, 09:59 PM
Sorry to hear about your predicament. Whether you decide to abort or not have to decide fast. If you let it drag past the 2nd trimester (5-6mths), there is probable danger to mother and child if you go ahead with the surgery.

Agree with most bros here, abortion is the best way out of this mess. Emotional guilt can be cured over time.

unsung80
04-07-2011, 10:03 PM
Congrats TS, you are going to be a father soon! :D

Bangster
04-07-2011, 10:25 PM
real estate guy can help i think, he lao jiao in this playground.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA
I totally agree

By the way, TS you can start buying and clearing pineapples off all the fruit stalls in your area. And feed her.

Kilograms
04-07-2011, 10:54 PM
Can convert to Muslim liao....alamak...susar liao ..mati liao...:D

Fav69
04-07-2011, 11:09 PM
Dear Ts,

U state that she's your ex-maid , when was the last time u bonked her thus resulting in her being pregnant ? Or did u continue meeting her after she was out of your employment , bonked and she got pregnant ?

Why I am asking this is because if she's having your baby and subsequently left to join another employer, she would gone for a compulsory checkup which would have detected that she's pregnant. She would have been discovered and deported by now...are u sure its yours ?

But of course, if u had carried on with her even after she had left your household..then please handle this compassion. Many innocent lives will be affected by whatever decision you made.

All the best .

zyspt
04-07-2011, 11:15 PM
another one here that don't play safe, so now about to pay the consequence liao.
u transfer her away for how long already, when is the last time u chiong her? check the probabilities that she is carrying your child.
how long is she pregnant already? count down to amount of time left to settle things, also if pass the abortion period then can get worst.
is she working for another employer? if so got to find ways to withdraw her, and like what some bro say settle her down in batam, cos if the new employer found out her growing tummy, investigation carry out, you cannot siam.

Anyway, nowadays the maid are all so smart and cunning. dunno u play them or they end up playing you. and don't think sealing her mouth would be a good idea, might end up as frequent extortion to you in future. also, if her mental is not stable and go police report as rape, then you lan lan already.

Bros here give some advice that you can try out to see if can make her submit, but don't take too long to try out, u running out of time. different problem needs different solution, if bros advice can't work, u better formulate your own solution fast.

Torch_Man
04-07-2011, 11:30 PM
bro ts,

ur starting post is very short to draw any pinpoint conclusion, since there are plenty of open-ended questions which need to be answered.....

i really feel for u in this predicament (such similar incident nearly happen to me last year: it was close-call).

not really sure what to say:
- be rational
- gather all details objectively (such as window period, whether izzit really ur child, abortion, deporting, legal, financial-linked procedures)
- conclude on her intention subjectively
- convince about the abortion procedures
- devise a back-up plan
- plan ur time to execute upon ur procedures
- always stay objectively

regarding indon,
i m worried, whether certain magic/charm was cast or not.......

not sure whether the above mentioned pointers can help or not........

jz sharin,
:)

cola534
04-07-2011, 11:33 PM
TS, remember to invite me your full month celebration huh... 恭喜发恭喜!

r0cksteady
04-07-2011, 11:39 PM
LOL. Many bros here playing the "See lah, I told you so'' card, LMAO.

This guy sweating his shit out already and begging for advice liao, let him off lah.... heh heh.

Boss suan siao big time, lol... give him a link of a parenting book from amazon! LMAO!!!!!!

Well TS, since you have gone this far and asked for advice (actually, any of us could have arrived at this route... be honest bros, how many of us ever went bareback with someone we trust to be clean...? I did that thousands of times (not with maids lah) so I know it can happen to either of us.... (but even if I shoot inside, still go and get morning after pill lah... feel more at ease)... I shall give you what comes off the top of my head, hope it helps, TS.

1. Is she young? If she is young... then she is insecure and scared at the same time. Win her trust and gain her over no matter what. Use love, use anything and once she knows and feels you really love her, and really care for her wellbeing (not just to save your own damn skin), she will see the logic that having the kid could ruin both of you.... and so she might take the smart route. But that said, it's a LIFE and she being the mother, it is up to her. (Also, if she is pinay, some Catholics totally frown on abortion). The more you show you only care about your own skin, the more you will distance her. So plan the way you talk to her veryyy carefully from now on. Let her know you are in this TOGETHER amd won't desert her after whatever happens. And mean your words.

2. Pay $100 to $200 go and seek a lawyers advice. I mean seriously.
Check out all the possible repurcussions, penalities (if any), immigration rules, if born, who gets into trouble, to who will the child belong to, which nationality, etc... if abort and reported, what happens to who, etc... cover all angles. SBF is NOT the place to ask for these professional advice.
Most lawyers will advice you for free for 1st consultation but that's because they think you are a client and can 'fight your case' for you eventually.
In this case, you just want a 1 time advice so you can plan your next move, just be honest and pay for a session of the lawyer's time.

Write down as many questions as you can before you meet the lawyer so the moment you meet, you can shoot and fire away and get everything you need answered, answered.

Good luck.

No matter what the outcome, best wishes.

S.B.Y.1
04-07-2011, 11:40 PM
She can stay in Batam, where you can visit her regularly. And, is she married? Then she will have a problem if she goes back to her family in Indonesia.

Here is a suggestion. Let her go to batam, have the kid and put up for adoption. It will be about 9 months of living in Batam, and some expenses for her to tide thru. If she is married in her kampong, let her go back after the kid is born.

As for her salary until she go back, you got to bore it, and other expenses...

Be a man, have the fun, have a kid, see that the kid is taken care of, together with the mother.

Or you may stay in Mas newyorker88 house and he can be the baby's OM (uncle) :D

Seriously TS how far is she in the pregnancy and was there any test kit done

If confirm pregnant PM Pak for the a??????n part. God forgive

LoveAngel
05-07-2011, 12:20 AM
. .... First of all on the issue of her pregnancy, the MAIN point is that she CANNOT have that baby. It's illegal and if found out she will definitely be deported and her current employer's deposite will be forfeited. It's now not about choices, it's a matter of when. So just get it over and done with ASAP! No point dragging on and as a health care professional, I am telling you now that the further you drag the higher the risk of complications.

Second issue, the matter blowing up. If you are a family man think of your marriage and hers as well (if she is married). Keeping things as low profile as possible is the best policy to this. This again ties back to the first issue of getting an abortion.

You sound like there's some form of emotional attachment there still, address this problem as well. I am not asking you to be heartless. Desperate times calle for desperate measures which means needing to sit her down and give her all the info about this matter and make her understand the consequences of inactions. Talk sense to her, make her think with her head rather than her heart, that goes for you too.

Of course a few other brothers out there suggested that you could send her off to Batam etc to settle her there. I personally question the viability of this as a long term solution unless you are thinking of maintaining her on the side on a long term basis too.

Then finally, I hope a fair compensation is something you need to think of as well. For what you are putting her and of course yourself through. Hope all that helps and hope you have truly learnt your lesson this time round. All the best bro.

I think GuidedMissile has kinda summarized it well in a nutshell.
Guess the only question you need to ask yourself if you do love her & if you are prepared to live your life, with her in the picture. If it's 'no', then the answer is obvious. You know what you SHOULD do & what you MUST do, regardless whatever ....

Be a man, stand firm to your decision, lay the cards all out clearly for her, ask her choose. But of course, please be as 'humane' as possible k?

Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work.

Choose always the way that seems the best, however rough it may be. Custom will soon render it easy and agreeable.

blohsg
05-07-2011, 01:14 AM
hmmm ... swift action is required.

owl888
05-07-2011, 02:55 AM
TS, do u love your ex-maid?

Does she love u?

If love is mutual then keep her as your mistress lor? :)

HotSpot881
05-07-2011, 04:41 AM
She know she pregnant bcos she missed her period ? means already at least 1.5 months. If more than 3 months, i think even a illegal doctor(in JB or Batam) may not do abortion for her, i.e. high risk. Legal abortion are available in Singapore(forget it, unless u r not FWD or WP holder),.. and U.K, ~ 500pound (exclude flight, travel and accom) 2 weeks appointment, but not sure if they do for foreigner like this case).
U can read more here and choose a clinic of your choice ;http://www.mariestopes.org.uk/Womens_services/Abortion.aspx

So u got less than 1 month left to decide! (and she need take 3weeks leave, not many employer allow, unless VERY URGENT reason, and sometime, suspicious employer do buy ticket for them back and forth from their country of origin, so how here ?)

Next, check when was her last medical check-up ? every 6 month they need go for medical check-up, one of the test is pregnancy (dont know why MOM suspect all FDW are like that?)

she would not pass the 2nd trimester in SIngapore before she deported by law.

Decide faster. Hope above info help a bit to relieve u of choices and that help are out there somewhere.

Note: Last Choice is abortion, not first choice

chinchiahoe
05-07-2011, 05:06 AM
Bro, sorry to see you in such mess. I will not stat blasting you about what you've done. I am sure by now you know how deep a hole you are in and blah blah blah.

So let's focus on your problem. First of all on the issue of her pregnancy, the MAIN point is that she CANNOT have that baby. It's illegal and if found out she will definitely be deported and her current employer's deposite will be forfeited. It's now not about choices, it's a matter of when. So just get it over and done with ASAP! No point dragging on and as a health care professional, I am telling you now that the further you drag the higher the risk of complications.

Well said Bro GuidedMissile. Anyway TS, IMHO, abortion is probably the only route to save your own skin now. Both of you need to be rational at this juncture.

I don't intent to offend anyone. But frankly, keeping the child is really a tough journey down. The child will definitely not be allowed to be borne in Sillypore. Garment rules. If she goes back to Indo and gives birth to the child, you may even be soft hearten and need to support a son/daughter who has no kin bonds with you at all. You'll probably see your son/daughter only 2-3 times a year. Unless you want to migrate there.

If you are married, worst! Your wife finds out and you can kiss goodbye to your marriage and family.

If your ex-maid's currently employer finds out that she's pregnant and forces her to come clean, your name may even appear in The Newpaper.

bigfat
05-07-2011, 07:18 AM

Pls help...

tell her to tell her employer to request go home den u go marry her in indonesia..

I saw my maid friend got children in Singapore and was told by her tat her employer is too good, every Sunday bring her kid go out play!!! Bro better don abort la... Child is innocent one!!!

Frankiestine
05-07-2011, 11:19 AM
To TS a little nursery rhyme for you to remember:

Jack and Jill went up the hill to have some fun
Stupid Jack he forgot the cap now they have a son
Jack and Jill went up the hill to have some more fun
Now stupid Jill she forgot the pill now they have another son.

How about this:
There once was a monk from Siberia who went to Nigeria
There he did to a nun what he should not have done
Now she is the Mother Superior

yangguo
05-07-2011, 11:24 AM
Congratulation, bro TS!

You are going to be a father! :D

blohsg
05-07-2011, 11:33 AM
Nice rhyme with Jack&Jill hahaha

Don't think he's ready to be a Dad ... :(

spermmann2003
05-07-2011, 12:21 PM
I dunno ur maid so I cannot doubt her words but I wish to tell u there was this maid who said the same shit to me; pregnancy, scared, etc etc. The difference is I fuck care her and drag her to test. She then back down and admitted she was scamming. U will be surprised how someone who has no offs and leave can still fuck around.

That much said, u know her better.

sammyboyfor
05-07-2011, 12:29 PM
My personal advise to TS

Should be "My personal ADVICE to TS....".

"Advise" is a verb.

AmericanExpress
05-07-2011, 02:43 PM
Advise her nicely that if she doe not abort it will be a stigma on her later on in life. On your part i hope you have deep pockets. Money doesn't solve everything but in this scenario...it might

wahlau
05-07-2011, 02:43 PM
I suppose this is not the time to wagged a finger at you and tell you what you ought not to do.

Things have happen and what is the best (meaning most selfish) way to get out. Let's not pretend to be a hero and a gentleman.

Abortion seems to be the best way out unless you want to marry her. Forget about feelings. Sure we don't feel good but that won't help solve your problem.

Many maids (lowly educated) are scared of abortion because going to a hospital means lying on a operating theatre and cutting up the whole body like in TV shows with blood all over.

Really, an abortion is an 3-4 hours, at most half day affair. It simply lying down on the chair and the doctor just doing some simple procedure and you are out and walking. Of course, the best is to rest for the day but if you can't just feign sickness and sleep and hope her employer will live with it for one day.

All you need is to engage a private doctor who can help you keep it discreet. So avoid govt hospital. Don't be a cheapskate. Spend some money and save yourself lots of sweat.

Once the doctor is set up, get her to go and tell her it is a check up and let the doctor do the rest.

Your problem is to get her out for half a day. Can she do it? She knows her employer best. If need be, get the agent to assist you. Here you may need a small bribe to seal some lips. Say she needs to go MOM for some paper work, etc.

Good luck. You can reflect after this whole episode on what to do and what not to do.

Sorry, I don't think the maid deserve this but just remember, you only wanted to screw not find a wife, so don't have to justify and try to find some honor. Save your own skin.

hunter1
05-07-2011, 02:46 PM

Pls help...

..... too high? i believe what u can do now is convince her to do abortion or if u really love her then ask her to give birth and u will pay for your 2nd wife and kids :D

shctaw
05-07-2011, 03:00 PM
Find a abortion clinic and stand by.... (do not go hospital hor.... later kanna police interview)

You can bring her to the clinic and tell her she is going for a check up.
Arrange a date and abort.. abort.. It will take 1 hour only.

$600-$2000 for abortion; depend on baby size.

Note: Sometime she may be force to blame it on you even when the baby is not yours.
4 scenario....

1. baby's dad is a stranger and she do not know how to find him. (the guy fuck her and disappear)

2. baby's dad too poor to do anything. (hence you eat dead chicken)

3. baby's dad do not give a dame she abort or not. Boh Chap

4. baby's dad already left Singapore and she cannot contact him.

She may get the idea to blame on you from other maids.

Conclusion..... all scenario will not apply if you are really baby's dad.

blacktaj
05-07-2011, 03:01 PM
Just hope she don't panic run to embassy or shelter and shout "Rape".

shctaw
05-07-2011, 03:05 PM
Just hope she don't panic run to embassy or shelter and shout "Rape".

Good point. You must comfort her. (I mean ragley)

However if baby is not yours; she will not run to embassy. She will wait and see what you can do for her.

:rolleyes:

First thing first.

1 Stay cool. (so brain can work)

2 Gather bullets. (vitamin $ needed)

3 Stay normal. (do thing normal so no one will know "something just happened".)

Frankiestine
05-07-2011, 03:26 PM
Honestly what can happen to TS, pretty nothing much. Even if maid refuse to go for abortion, sooner or later the bump will show she still have to be deported back. So if TS can so easily profess his love for the maid then why don't you ask her quit now before anyone finds out pay for all her expenses to balik kampung and have the kid there.

Go for abortion, is it really a option for her? She is a maid, she won't be able to find the time to go for one even if the employer is seldom around in the day. Morning go afternoon come back, no need to rest. It will show up some how.

blohsg
05-07-2011, 03:41 PM
So must hand fast leg fast and DECIDE !

Hope T/S is taking action now ...

newyorker88
05-07-2011, 03:46 PM
Or you may stay in Mas newyorker88 house and he can be the baby's OM (uncle)

Seriously TS how far is she in the pregnancy and was there any test kit done

If confirm pregnant PM Pak for the a??????n part. God forgive

SBY will be there to care for the baby? Old man here travel alot. No one to care for the kid.

yellow5001
05-07-2011, 04:47 PM

Pls help...

there is nothing she is so scared that $$$ cannot cure lah!

Tiu, just offer her SGd 10K to go through the fucking abortion and accoponay her and make sure u give her SGD 2K first. When she touch that cold hard cash, she will open up her legs for the doctor double fast!

And next time, pls be more careful!

bigbuffalo
05-07-2011, 05:33 PM
wow..details of this thread is being published in this evenings wanpao..
Id of Ts , some suggestions and advices from brothers here such as sending her to Batam etc were in the news too..
guess not only AVe are here , reporters are in AVR too..

pager
05-07-2011, 07:07 PM
b prepared to b a FATHER lol

Stud00
05-07-2011, 07:15 PM
well come to the club.pls pass ur wife to me.i make her pregnant

U deserve to be zapped big time for this kinda screwed up statement..

MitMit
05-07-2011, 07:28 PM
Wah so fast reporter got a hand liao. they everyday visit sbf ah? :eek:

reporter male or female? maybe a samster here too. dunno what nick hor?

sammyboyfor
05-07-2011, 07:32 PM
some suggestions and advices from brothers here such as sending .

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "Advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

MitMit
05-07-2011, 07:55 PM
bros, dun throw stones at TS lah.

an act by to consenting adults. it may be a maid, its can be ur gf also. just becos one is an employer and the other an employee doesnt mean its a crime right?

the law says cannot get pregnant but nvr say maid cannot hv sex. did ts say he do her raw? maybe condom broke or even use condom also no 100% right? be more understanding mah.

i hv a maid fb. also worry everytime after the act. even more worry when she go for 6 mth chk up w employer cos if found preg doctor will straight inform employer.

but then how? a young sexy maid keep sms u she miss u....and tell u how much she enjoy in bed w u. can any bros here resist?

yes, i use precaution, but once condom broke n we worry sick. during that mth, she keep telling u she feel like vomiting, no appetite, headache in morning, feel dizzy etc. keep asking me why period still no come....and plan how to keep the baby etc....

kept asking myself worth it or not during that period.

but once everyting over....we are back to high bonking again. many times she will try to slide u in w/o condom. keep saying pull it out before i come. she said her other maids friends also like that.

once i really silly n slide the head in but woke up in time to quickly withdraw.

how? guess we got to face whatever consequences as a man.

shctaw
05-07-2011, 07:59 PM
Your story is now in today Lianhe Wanbao page5

MonteCristo
05-07-2011, 09:36 PM
So must hand fast leg fast and DECIDE !

Hope T/S is taking action now ...

I agree. Whatever your course of action, don't procrastinate. It gets worse the longer it drags on.

sun814
05-07-2011, 11:45 PM

haha, i saw it too, and wonder who is the bastard among the bros here who reported such boliao story, maybe really run out of stories already.

fun11142
06-07-2011, 12:05 AM
someone here is a reporter...

topchef
06-07-2011, 12:16 AM
lol now even story can be publish in newspaper already,zzz

r0cksteady
06-07-2011, 01:01 AM
Knowing that there is a 100% CHANCE that TS can be a 12 year old kid on the computer posting rubbish..... Lianhe Wanbao, as a 'national paper, still went ahead to report this story (totally unsubstantiated), it goes to show the 'quality' of the paper. And reporting such unsubstantiated rubbish will only cause hysteria among the aunties who read this type of evening tabloids (who are already constantly, daily, fed these type of rubbish)... the only people who will suffer are the innocent maids and husbands in the household, due to the housewives' paranoia.

Irresponsible publishing. Not only the reporter, but even the editor are sleazebags who only care about churning out sensationalistic headline grabbing articles. Resulting in a nation of reactionary dumb fucks.

ragley
06-07-2011, 06:26 AM
Thanks for all for your kind advice and suggestions.

As much as I would like to give an update of what's has happened for all, I will not do it due this story bein publicised.

Understanding the gravity of my situation, I had to plan and carry out my actions asap. Things have actually took a turn for a better but I will no elaborate more on this.

I jus hope everything will be resolved without further complications.

Steventan
06-07-2011, 08:02 AM
Thanks for all for your kind advice and suggestions.

As much as I would like to give an update of what's has happened for all, I will not do it due this story bein publicised.

Understanding the gravity of my situation, I had to plan and carry out my actions asap. Things have actually took a turn for a better but I will no elaborate more on this.

I jus hope everything will be resolved without further complications.

Hey bro Ragley,
Wish you all the best, and things turns out well for you

GuidedMissile
06-07-2011, 08:53 PM
Bro, good luck and all the best. Please learn from it. Always do the right thing...

condomania
06-07-2011, 09:03 PM
Good luck to you . Hope you handle it well .

nuclearkid
07-07-2011, 07:26 AM
Insurance will cover for most cases eg if maid disappear etc. Do not think insurance will pay, when you make the maid pregnant !! Anyone can confirm??

Demystifying the myth...

Taken from http://theonlinecitizen.com/2011/07/one-day-off-a-week-%E2%80%93-domestic-workers-share-their-views/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+theonlinecitizen+%28theonline citizen%29:

"Much of employers’ anxieties seem centered around the potential loss of the mandatory $5000 bond. The Ministry of Manpower, however, has repeatedly clarified that employers do not lose their bond money if their domestic worker falls pregnant."

eRicKz
07-07-2011, 07:59 AM

Of course she won't go for abortion, it's a soon to be SG citizen, and she got a chance to be converted too (not very sure). So I guess she's trying to get as much out of this as possible. Anyway bro, the only thing you can do now is nego with her and ask her what she wants - money? house? whatever... It all boils down to your negotiate skills with her liao.. All the best bro.

eRicKz
07-07-2011, 08:08 AM

Wah.. very scaring.. Next time tell story here must withdraw a bit, cannot tell full details de.. LOL.. :D

Kalv
07-07-2011, 08:25 AM
Demystifying the myth...

Taken from http://theonlinecitizen.com/2011/07/one-day-off-a-week-%E2%80%93-domestic-workers-share-their-views/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+theonlinecitizen+%28theonline citizen%29:

"Much of employers’ anxieties seem centered around the potential loss of the mandatory $5000 bond. The Ministry of Manpower, however, has repeatedly clarified that employers do not lose their bond money if their domestic worker falls pregnant."

This is for the general case of maid getting pregnant by others - not if you make your maid pregnant. Anyway will not lose the bond in most cases as it is mandatory to send the maid home - the moment maid is caught pregnant - abortion or not.

moder
07-07-2011, 08:42 AM
Think best is to quit and go back to her country for the time being. Abortion her wont solve the problem as she needs rest after it. If without rest and "touch wood" something wrong with her, it will make the whole thing worst.

nuclearkid
07-07-2011, 09:03 AM
This is for the general case of maid getting pregnant by others - not if you make your maid pregnant. Anyway will not lose the bond in most cases as it is mandatory to send the maid home - the moment maid is caught pregnant - abortion or not.

I don't believe there is a distinction who impregnates the maid: Who bears the burden of proof? But it is clear the maid has to go home thereafter.

WearKabuto
07-07-2011, 09:23 AM
i think you should just nego with her, give her some money and get her to abort it. clearly she is out to rip you off. hope it help

Showaii
07-07-2011, 11:04 AM
bro firstly, as other bro mention a condom of $5 you cant even afford and now you gonna suffer for life and a hugh sum of money and even lost your family.
below is just my 2cent hopefully its help.

basically do you want to spend the money? in the sense "other" than the abortion fee. i heard a story from my friend he had a situation mostly same as you but different abit. i cut short the story, his friend dad hired a indo maid for 8month but realize that his son had fuck his maid for 6month and the maid insist not to go back or whatever shit hence his dad paid the maid $5-8k i think the maid see the money liao. song song to jurong happily go back to his country.

so i think 1st you can scare the maid tell her go abortion
she dont want give her 2 chose.
1st tell her " okay you dont want go abortion and you dont want had baby, then okay lor we wait in the end both of us gain nothing".
2nd tell her " you go abortion i will accompany you go, and you will paid her a few thousand and both of us gain".