PDA

View Full Version : Bros, u ever try just in public chat up a mild/sty and score ?

justwanadoit
01-07-2011, 01:19 PM
Anywhere public like met train, bus stop , shopping mall? Just maybe start off asking abt her hp etc and it leads to bed? Not token abt maids or referring to places like pubs/ disco. But maybe prc, Angmo, local gals included.
Will the gals view suspiciously, and hw u proceed to getting her number?

JERK-KAN
01-07-2011, 01:28 PM
TS

I guess this methods of knowing gals is history liao

I remember back in my younger days in the early 80s (days of centrepoint kids) me and my friends will run up and start conversation with them... and out of 10 times, would say 6 times is sucessful in getting their contact nos

but the current century , they will snap pics of you and post it online and next day you will be famous, instead of you getting their nos and call them, it will be your circle of frens calling you instead ...

Looker
01-07-2011, 01:53 PM
Hit on once before, on a shop assistant located in city area.

It was not often that I always tried like this, but guess my balls took over, imagine a sight of a lady wearing tight pants, how can think straight!!!:p Went in window shopping, ended up chit chat and got her number, bingo!:D

Joke was that i forgot the correct number she gave, so end up call/sms to an old lady instead, so got scolded somehow.

Next day went back to look for her again, got back the right number! Ha ha, managed to ask her out for dinner on that evening, casual chit chat & the next evening was dinner + pubbing. Check-in a nearby hotel, and the rest was history.

Looking back, that was like 3-4 yrs liao. Time flies man....:rolleyes:

halcyon77
01-07-2011, 03:11 PM
nice!

reminds me on how i got my current gf last year. met her at the World Expo (in one of the pavilions' VIP restaurants). she was a waitress there and i was attracted by her cuteness.

asked for her number and began dating her out. now she's my gf and we bonk everywhere. she especially enjoys doing it after-hours at my office at the full windows overlooking the busy shopping street.

we are both not based in Singapore, btw.

BiRd13
01-07-2011, 09:52 PM
I think some qualities that within yourself can get a girl to bed even on street or what...

1) Appearance
2) How you present yourself, or should say, how you start off in chatting...

If you don't have this 2, the 3rd will be $$ liao...which I think 'You Qian Neng Shi Gui Tui Mo' is true... =)

axxo
01-07-2011, 10:20 PM
very often i score. i bet i can outdo everyone on this forum.

bloopz
01-07-2011, 10:58 PM
hmm.. even if other bros always manage to score by doing certain things, it will depend very much how u pull it off.

sincerity means a lot when u try to know someone, be it with or without agenda. who knows the person whom u just got to know may recommend frens to u?

sexytoy.com.sg
01-07-2011, 11:12 PM
it is not easy trying to chat up in the public unless you are someone who is spontaneous and could show sincerity without showing your lust. It is a number game, the more you try the luckier you will get....:D

owl888
01-07-2011, 11:32 PM
Thought nowadays easier to do it through FB, Twitter........

tryying
01-07-2011, 11:47 PM
Once saw a Milf with her kid. She steps on poop! Talk to her and just "walk" away. She follows with her kid n we chit chat. Stays same blk, no get her number. If fated, will meet again, haha!

If want to know girls, easy. But whether they will game on, it's another thing. Just try your luck if you think she can on. :D

zanzibargold
01-07-2011, 11:55 PM
"could show sincerity without showing your lust".....

bro I got to date and smooch a prc because I showed lust !!!

i was sitted next to her on the bus, and kept staring at her cleavage. I'm quite sure she noticed my attention to her cleavage, and pretended to close her eyes and listen to her music.

as the bus reached the terminus, i gentlemanly let her out of the seat and move off first, and she smiled and thanked me.

after we both alighted, i walked beside and asked her stupid question like 'do you stay around here' ?

since she was open to me chatting her up, it didn't make any difference what the stupid question you asked, and i think by the 4th question, it was for her phone number. She willingly gave!

met her a first time after several days, and drove her to enjoy the sea breeze at Labrador park. When she leaned against the railing overlooking the sea, i stood behind and used little bro to rabba. She actually asked me, am I 'poking' her !!!!!

we went back into the car, drove to nearby carpark, and had our 1st hot petting session.
we had 2 other hot petting sessions, and then lost touch. I somehow was not very interested to go the full works with her, as I was afraid i would be greatly disappointed once she gets naked.

and so that ended another rendezvous.:(

justwanadoit
02-07-2011, 09:33 AM
"could show sincerity without showing your lust".....

When she leaned against the railing overlooking the sea, i stood behind and used little bro to rabba. She actually asked me, am I 'poking' her !!!!!

we went back into the car, drove to nearby carpark, and had our 1st hot petting session.
we had 2 other hot petting sessions, and then lost touch. I somehow was not very interested to go the full works with her, as I was afraid i would be greatly disappointed once she gets naked.

and so that ended another rendezvous.:(

Wat gave u forage to poke her from behind?

bigfat
02-07-2011, 11:45 AM
I rmb few years back my 3 friends and me play 1 game ( oh ya peh ya som) lost one go take number from gals!!! I lost and I took quite a long time to see a pretty gal walking across the traffic light den I wait opposite her and ask her wad time was it. She see her watch and say 11.45pm but that time only 9 plus.. I "huh..." den she look again nervously and say hey sorry is9.45pm! Den I told her honestly tat I'm playing a game lost one, need to take a girl number! She asked why me?? I told her she's pretty tat y take from her. She den give me (a fake number) btw i didnt note down coz to play safe use her phone to call me...) den I shouted "oh shit where is my hp" and ask her whether can borrow me her phone to call, c my phone nearby anot! She blur blur and hand the phone to me!!! I call and when the phone rang, my hand went in to my pocket and get it. She looked at me and donno wad to say and smile... I asked her whether need to bring her home? She replied no need! And I told her I will SMS her tonight and say bye to her.. Walk back to my friend house and wrink at them told them it's late Liao need to go home.. While on the way home I saw her walking infront of me and I quickly rush to her and ask " wad is ur name? I still donno wad ur name. I'm bigfat btw and I didnt c u before" she ask me " why are you following me" I say my house is right infront and I didn't follow u.. She den laugh and say I'm smallfat just move in not long and how come u all play this kind of silly game??? I told her "bored mah nth to play" when reaching her house, she told me not to say near her coz her house got camera later parent c Liao ask long ask short I say ok and can we SMS and chat over the phone? She smile and reply ok!! When I reach home I go bathing after I come out I quickly c my hp " 1 new message" I opened hey trickman I'm going to bath le, if u tired u go slp bah" ( I still got keep the msg till now)
I replied " nvm, I don mind waiting for pretty gal..
She " haha den enjoy waiting"

I waited for 1hr 15min when my eyes going to shut"beep beep"

I quickly open the msg

She " enjoy waiting?"
Me " haha I not yet slp wait for u not so easy slp one la..
She " haha so u mean u can wait longer den this?"
Me " yea of coz"
She " ok den wait for me for another hour, I need to dry my hair"
Me " haha y not we chat over the phone and let ur hair natural dry"
She " haha can call but still need to dry"

I quickly dial her no and.....
She hello
Me 你是谁,你找谁,我是林志祥 (in hokkien)
She hahaha quite creative
Me no la I copy ppl one
She ok haha so how many number u get today..
Me 1 only la..
She haha Aiya I shouldn't give u..
Me haha ya lo

Blah blah blah bro end of story here.. This is how I met the gal and we went breakfast the next morning and meet talk SMS everyday till now become my wife Liao!!!

Good luck to u bro!!!

io33
02-07-2011, 12:24 PM
Blah blah blah bro end of story here.. This is how I met the gal and we went breakfast the next morning and meet talk SMS everyday till now become my wife Liao!!!

Good luck to u bro!!!

Nice summary. reading it brought a smile to my face.:)

Thanks for sharing bro.

sgspycam
02-07-2011, 12:53 PM
nowadays people are more wary and will probably think of you as a perv if you just spontaneously go up and try to get their number...

but of course, it's possible if you have a good opening line, and try to create some spark or connection which allows you to maintain the relationship from then on...

i think its much easier to get to know girls in clubs or other places though.. just smile at them and if they reciprocate, just raise your glass and voila! go over to talk to her... haha...

just my humble 2 cents...

bigfat
02-07-2011, 01:41 PM
Nice summary. reading it brought a smile to my face.:)

Thanks for sharing bro.

Welcome bro

Rain-Men
03-07-2011, 02:00 AM
Ha...my wife and I knew each other from online chat years back.....:-) Brother bigfat story also brought smiles to my face...cos it's much simpler to know a stranger back then...and eventually become partners. Thought nowadays ppl have higher defence mechanisms than before..not easy to simply chat up....

axxo
04-07-2011, 06:10 PM
it is more harder to fuck a gal from clubs than any other places. fuck, i think bars are even easier than clubs..

clubs, you've got a lot of attention whoring gals who just go dancing.. they dont give a fuck whether they are going to get laid or not. girls go clubs to compete for men's attention.

the whole thing is like a competition for them in a club. its sort of like high school.. popularity game..who's more popular get the hottest chicks and all that.

now its fine if you want to play that sort of shit, i play in clubs, and it gets tiring after sometime, not only you have to manage the cock blocks (other men), but you also need to seduce the women who are just going for attention.

nowadays people are more wary and will probably think of you as a perv if you just spontaneously go up and try to get their number...

but of course, it's possible if you have a good opening line, and try to create some spark or connection which allows you to maintain the relationship from then on...

i think its much easier to get to know girls in clubs or other places though.. just smile at them and if they reciprocate, just raise your glass and voila! go over to talk to her... haha...

just my humble 2 cents...