PDA

View Full Version : Thai-gers vs China PRC vs Cat150/80

Gstringlover411
22-10-2004, 10:14 AM
In GL, this are roughly the 3 categories of gals (forget the road-side Indonesian FL).

What is your preference? and why?

Personally, I prefer Thai-gers. I think it is more girl-friend feeling. F***ing in her room, surrounded by her photos and personal effects. Some even offer food and drinks. My tirak will put on sexy nightie for me cause she know it makes me steam. Everytime is an unfogetable experience.

Whereas going to a Cat 150/80, it is just bonking in a bare room, using thread thin towel. Worse for PRC. Always feel very tu-lan after the bonk...

I know one man meat is another man poison...

Let's start discussing......

pacers2002
22-10-2004, 10:44 AM
PRC gal definitely not worth trying. just can't understand why there are still bros wanna try them after so many bad FRs are posted. of coz if u are a sucker for beauty and body and couldn't care less for service and attitude, PRC gal is the first choice.

for me, i'd rather go to china and spend S$60 to have a whole package including massage, catbath, bbbj, etc. In Si chuan, i even tried a 6p session which only costs S$60.

In GL, this are roughly the 3 categories of gals (forget the road-side Indonesian FL).

Personally, I prefer Thai-gers. I think it is more girl-friend feeling. F***ing in her room, surrounded by her photos and personal effects. Some even offer food and drinks. My tirak will put on sexy nightie for me cause she know it makes me steam. Everytime is an unfogetable experience.

Whereas going to a Cat 150/80, it is just bonking in a bare room, using thread thin towel. Worse for PRC. Always feel very tu-lan after the bonk...

Acidburn
22-10-2004, 11:04 AM
Different ppl different taste. The food I like might not be your taste. Each categories has their own pool of fans. But one thing common is that they are working for money. Treat them well and reward them if they are above your expectations.

ichibawa
22-10-2004, 01:44 PM
In GL, this are roughly the 3 categories of gals (forget the road-side Indonesian FL). What is your preference? and why?

And it become Thai girls (FL or Cat $40)vs PRCgirls (FL)Vs Malaysian girls (cat $80 & $150)vs Indo girls (FL)vs Viet girls (FL) Vs Sri lanka girls (FL) vs angmoh girls (FL)..

I rated as follow..
1)malaysian girls
2)Thai girls
3)viet girls
4)Indo girls
5)PRC girls
6)Sri Lanka girls
7)angmoh girls-polish or russian

thaigers
22-10-2004, 02:01 PM

I prefer thai gers too, hehe... cos they are affordable and provide very good value in terms of service. However, it depends very much on your luck too. Not all will provide the type of service/feeling you expect.

Gstringlover411
22-10-2004, 02:55 PM
I prefer thai gers too, hehe... cos they are affordable and provide very good value in terms of service. However, it depends very much on your luck too. Not all will provide the type of service/feeling you expect.

My experience is to find one that has got good chemistrywith me, always go back to the same one and each time, don't rush. I always takes 2 -3 session so we can tcss a bit.

Like my current tirak. I ask her to buy more sexy g-strings and nighties for me and she did. Has a cannot-tahan session with her yesterday. Near die... ;-)

After that she even offer to make coffee for me in here room... hee hee.

Doomas
22-10-2004, 03:09 PM
Hehehe, coffee's nothing. My tirak and me used to hijack her house kitchen to make tom yam plaa. Of cz her hse gals wd all then join in. The sight of them all in nothing but T-shirts took my breath away :P

My experience is to find one that has got good chemistrywith me, always go back to the same one and each time, don't rush. I always takes 2 -3 session so we can tcss a bit.

Like my current tirak. I ask her to buy more sexy g-strings and nighties for me and she did. Has a cannot-tahan session with her yesterday. Near die... ;-)

After that she even offer to make coffee for me in here room... hee hee.

Benz_Cunt
22-10-2004, 07:21 PM
Definetly NO to PRC.. expensive, no service, rushing, bad breath, some even have armpit hair........ :mad:
Thai ger is still the best for me, Malay ger is good as well, both always give a Unforgetable services.. Treated like gf or even better than gf :p

Luna
22-10-2004, 07:29 PM
Well, i will too nominate the Thai-gals at first place. Yes, if they feel comfortable with you, they will treat you better and show you more GF feeling. But sway sway kanna one "lost money type", i gonna have a hard time. But to cultivate a good GF feeling with the gals took lots of time, patience and most important Money. Just few cents of mine.

siamcutey
22-10-2004, 07:39 PM
Hehehe, coffee's nothing. My tirak and me used to hijack her house kitchen to make tom yam plaa. Of cz her hse gals wd all then join in. The sight of them all in nothing but T-shirts took my breath away :P
:D Only T-shirts

Anyway, I am "biased", no need to ask me which nationality i like.

hahaha
SC

ang076
23-10-2004, 07:40 AM
I prefer CAT 80/150 Malaysian-Chinese , they can speak English .Some PRCs cannot speak English at all. ( My Chinese is not very good.)

ThaiG
23-10-2004, 09:27 AM
One thing which is seldom emphasised though is that thai is only 20 mins while PRC is bout 45min(actually not fixed one but this ok). So if you count cost also about the same..some bros even take 2sessions as norm for thai.

alsahaf
23-10-2004, 12:41 PM
I have to agree with the PRC comments.

Out of the 10 or so PRC GL ladies, only 1 provided god service, 2 reasonable and the rest fucked up as hell.

Not worth it. At about 100 a shot, I rather spend 50 more and get GL150 or save 20 and do double session with Thai.

norigo77
24-10-2004, 12:51 AM

I remembered those days where my tirak #6 would cook fishball noodles for me during ON while I wait by the dining table. Sure feels like machiam got a wife cooking supper for me... ~Nostalgic~ :p

But nowadays I prefer the Cat80/150 gals for some strange reasons....

peterfish
24-10-2004, 12:24 PM
CAT40 is more value for money. So more, each CAT40 got their own room so different CAT40's room give a different feeling each time. CAT150 is good but I feel it too mechnical. Furthermore at S$150 per session, it is very difficult for most of us to develop some deeper "gan qing" with the CAT 150 so as to enjoy more affection and TCL treatment. Whereas for CAT 40, it is possible to do so but at the risk of falling into the tirak trap. CAT80 I seldom tried. It is somewhere in betw CAT 150 and CAT40. If got S$80, rather have 2 sessions with CAT40. PRCs tried out of curiousity. Now that that curiousity has been satisfied, will not wanna try. Too fake and too rush. Always in the rush. PRCs reminds me of sale person. Before sale, everything also can and everything No1. After give them money, this cannot, that cannot. Sian 1/2 when you see that she just open her legs and asked him to service her rather she service you. Even PRC that do BJ, it is sub-standard and very rush. Also the price they asked for S$80-S$120. No value for money.

norigo77
24-10-2004, 10:38 PM
For those of you who are into PRC gals, if you want good treatment there is always the good old fashion way of achieving it. One of my pals (Doomas read: Not Doomas) offered an extra $50 on top of her asking price and the service was fantastic... from this cannot that cannot to ANYTHING also can. Machiam cat150 standard of service and more... gave him hp number and told him which hotel she puts up (not in GL or JC area) so that they can have an exclusive rendezvous during her short stint and beyond.

And needless to say, even a blind man can see the 7th heaven look on his face....

wra1th
24-10-2004, 10:49 PM
hi i'm new to this... so erm... the thai gers that you bros are talking about are the Cat 40 or FLs??

norigo77
24-10-2004, 11:34 PM
the question is, y cant the prc perform on the agreed price?

Well, they are here on a very short stint... hence they must work on a "touch and go" strategy to maximize their earnings. If they provide you with excellent service at an average price, they would deem that they are at the losing end of this game.

Gstringlover411
25-10-2004, 10:12 AM
So defintely PRC gals are out among the cheongsters.

Why Cat 150/Cat 80 over Thai-gers?

Gstringlover411
25-10-2004, 10:23 AM
So defintely PRC gals are out among the cheongsters.

Why Cat 150/Cat 80 over Thai-gers?

horserider
25-10-2004, 02:16 PM
Simple, different ppl got different tastes. For me, I prefer CAT 40 in GL, any races in Petain as long as they have appealed to me, don't bother about what races.

stiffneck
25-10-2004, 06:56 PM
hi i'm new to this... so erm... the thai gers that you bros are talking about are the Cat 40 or FLs??

The thai gers that they r talking about are CAT 40 and not FL as this thread is The Geylang Scene ( talking about FL here is a no no ). :)

free
26-10-2004, 12:51 AM

:

Bro,

IMHO, even amongst the "road-side Indonesian FLs", there are gems too. Again, communication is key to breaking the ice. Had some wonderful memories too. In fact there is one Indonesian who still calls me on and off - too bad I retired from cheonging liao. Really behave like a gf when we met.

End of the day, my experience is when u can converse (and I dun mean just speak a few words here and there) with her, it makes all the difference). I believe that my ability to speak Thai, Bahasa and Mandarin contribute to my mostly good experiences. Also the "connection" during the nego or intitial ice-breaking process is critical. Once the 2 of yoy can "click", it doesn't matter which nationality they belong to. Had great experiences with OKT-styled TGs, free-roamig TGs, to a lesser extent PRC (must admit less of good ones, but had some gems), GL 40/150, HC, Locals - u name it.

Had enough fun with a couple of them, to a point can even take "artistic" photos for my own private collection (one even made me print out a few for her to bring home), kekeke, thank goodness for digital cameras.

fwchong
27-10-2004, 12:48 AM
I think the post should include SAFE vs NON-SAFE

All GL gal must go for complusory check-ups.

I heard that those PRC do not dare to go for check-up esp in their homeland where they may be questioned.

So, if there is a meter that has SAFE (Green Beret) on the right and DANGER (Red beret) on the left, then for me personally, I rather bonk on the safer side and keep to the right as far as possible.

Of course, there will be those who fight for COUNTRY and HONOUR choose to go for the RED Commando Beret.

Who can vouch that the PRC he slept with has gone for check-up over the last 6 months ?

siamcutey
27-10-2004, 01:10 AM
I think the post should include SAFE vs NON-SAFE

All GL gal must go for complusory check-ups.

Who can vouch that the PRC he slept with has gone for check-up over the last 6 months ?

Go for checkup? They do. Its just a matter of whether the person doing the checkup is "certified or not"

hahaha
SC

azsxdc
27-10-2004, 03:49 PM
bros, check up yes but do not guarantee anything cause a person may be infected and yet show no signs within a short period. Well, at least got check up better than nothing but pls do not assume. ;)

Matthias
28-10-2004, 02:02 PM
Time it happened

27th October 2004 - Around 8pm

This is my first post. I have been reading the forums for a few months liao, but never felt the urge to sign up until today whereby the memories of such a wonderful fuck kept flooding my mind. So, here it is:

It has been raining recently so the urge to get a girl to warm me up has been rising. Although I PCC often, nothing beats the feeling of a girl lying in your arms. So, I decided to take a walk along Lorong 8 and other lorongs that got PRC, I only fuck PRC and I stick to that rule yesterday.

I walked and walked but no one I really fancy. I though to myself, bo bian, tonight must go PCC again but then got one PRC called out to me. She said: :Aey, you come here." I obeyed.

She asked me why am I walking around. I said nobody talk to me and I very picky one. Then, suddenly I realised what I am looking at, how come just now I walk around never see her????!!!! I think she just came back from another job. Never mind...I ask her for price, she said $80. I asked her how long, she said 1 hour! Last time I fucked PRC only around 30 mins...I dont know why time extended but I am secretly happy. I say plus room, she said okay. So, we proceeded to Hotel Ascendas.

Description of her:
Long black hair tied up neatly into ponytail
Wearing long black dress with peek-a-boo of her thighs
Big eyes with shimmering make-up
Very fair and most of all very accomodating: read on...

Once inside the the hotel, she told me this is the 3rd time she is here. I dont care also.

Once in the hotel room, I told her I am going to take a bath. She just sat on the bed. When I came out: WAH LAO! This is fantastic

She is wearing RED bra and PANTIES and she is half resting on one hand like those positions you only get to see in men's magazine. I stood there, shy to show her my cock since around 1 month out of action. She kept telling me to show her and dont be shy. Then she came off the bed and pull away my towel.....she then exclaimed...wah, hao da wou! So big!

I also pai seh....shy shy...she got me to lie on the bed and then she began playing with my didi, rubbing it and then, she took it into her mouth. Woah, feels so warm...so wet, so nice feeling... She then capped me but my didi a little too big for her condom so I have to capped myself (which happens all the time....) She sat there watching and smiling and helping me put on the condom. I told her don't want lah, she just smile. So cute.

After putting on the condom, I still in lying down position. She got out of her bra and panties and continued and knelt down in front of my dick and started sucking and sucking, not deep throat lah, she isn't very skilled but since she is so pretty, I also pai seh mah.

Then, she came on top of me and started riding me. The moment that wet, tight pussy came down on my cock, it was like waoh...heaven...so hot. The feeling of first penetration is always great. This is where the fun comes in:
Her moaning! She is better than a bang & ofulsen sound system.

She kept going arh arh arh wah lao, cannot tahamn. She also kept saying: Wo yao, wo yao...wo hao xiang yao! Bao jing wo mah! I told her to lie down on me and I hugged her tight, her small breasts pressing down on my chest, feels so great! I pulled up her little butt to get a higher penetration angle and rammed up in full thrusts. I could feel her so wet...so song. Then, I told her to come under me and I spread her legs wide and penetrated her, pulling her legs across my hips, she had that look of pain when I penetrated her...woa...feels like a man! Then, I just keep banging her away! Playing with her tits, sucking them. I also kiss her on her lips but she dont allow frenching much, only 2 times. But I too busy with her breasts also. Very soft, very firm, like her skin colour. Her eyes were closed all the time when I banged her in missionary. Only sometimes she opened her eyes to look at me, then she close back shyly.

After that, she said change position. She went into doggie and told me to finish off like this. I obeyed. Really nice and fair and firm little ass. Really want to spank her but scared she angry so I didnt. I just banged her from behind. Also saw her asshole, very small and really tight...think she havent got fucked from behind. kekeke...must try next time!

I cannot cum like that in doggie, so got her to change back to lying down on me, I tell you her skills in riding is GREAT! She kept contracting her chee bai muscles, trying to make her self tighter than ever before. I could feel the tightness when I penetrate her, I take shallow thrusts for maximum pleasures in cumming. So, my didi's head always come into contact with her clit. She just kept contracting her pussy, feels so great! And to add, all this while, she just kept moaning OUT LOUD!!!! With those arh arh arh and all those wo yao....wah lao, I just took her nei nei into my mouth and sucked her hard and kept fucking her until I cannot take it anymore, I just blew myelf into her.

Wah...........relief. She looked at me with those slutty big eyes and lied down on my chest for awhile. She is also damn tired lah with all those contracting! kekeke...She then went off into the toilet to clean up...I lay there, exhausted.

Then, she started dressing herself on the bed, she just stodd on the bed, wearing back her bra and panties and her dress. I stood there, enjoying the view. Then she ask me back for the $10 discount on the hote, I gave her lah, my style..... I then ask her how old is she. She said 19 years old, born in 1984!!!! OMG! WTF! She siad she is applying for her student visa...then, we parted after she kiss me on the cheek.

I went to bathe and felt damn hua hi the whole night loh.

Name: Wen Wen
Age 19
Applying student visa

Looks: 7/10
Very fair, sexy big eyes.
Ample lips, not thin, not thick.
Long, slim legs and small feet
Small breasts around 32B
Pinkish nipples and really soft and creamy - like tofu

BJ: Not very skilled
AR: PRC dont do this, from my exp
Frenching: Vey minimal
Fingering: I didnt try

Very accomadating: Tried 3 positions

Overall 8/10
Best fuck of my life
RTF: Definitely!

Hope my FR up to standard!

stiffneck
29-10-2004, 08:31 PM
[QUOTE=Matthias]Time it happened

27th October 2004 - Around 8pm

This is my first post. I have been reading the forums for a few months liao, but never felt the urge to sign up until today whereby the memories of such a wonderful fuck kept flooding my mind. So, here it is:[QUOTE]

Great FR ! But i think u post in the wrong thread kekekeke
(maybe too excited !!!!)

dellsher
29-10-2004, 08:48 PM
[[QUOTE]QUOTE=Matthias]Time it happened
Great FR ! But i think u post in the wrong thread kekekeke
(maybe too excited !!!!)

afterall a good effort ;)