PDA

View Full Version : Great clean massage at tpy

sifut
29-06-2011, 12:42 AM
Dear all

While recceing for milfs, manage to find this clean joint at tpy that provides great massage. From my observation, only 2 prc milfs. No hanky panky, just purely real stuff.

It's called bell princess at lor 4 blk 85. Go to the end of the block as there are 2 units there. I went to a newly renovated joint.

2 beds, divided by curtains. While massaging, the curtains might be opened as well exposing the head.

Overall experience was damn painful yet relieved for me as I had not been massaging for a long time.

Definitely rtm! Enjoy!

ipadcafe
29-06-2011, 10:04 AM
hi bro

may i know what is the damage?

sifut
01-07-2011, 01:54 AM
$30 for 45mins

amkan
01-07-2011, 07:41 AM
bro, can share the place?

skkan
01-07-2011, 07:43 AM
bro, please send me the location, thanks

nqlfkr
01-07-2011, 07:55 AM
bro,can share location & ctc, thanks in advance

JustGotHere2010
02-07-2011, 05:44 PM
Went to the place this afternoon and was let down by the service!
What happen ?
-went in, saw one & only lady there. lie down in underpants, ask rates, she said one hr-$36.
So I lie down and relax. The beginning was ok although I can feel that she is not professionally trained as she just press here, press there! No system.
Then she ask me to turn over. Start to massage the leg and keep brushing my crotch. Then she pop the Q-juagen. Quoting $50 and pleading to do it for her "start-work"(kai-gong). Settle for $70 all in.
Then a lot of oil and then up/down. I could do better! what kind of JG ?

Boom! game over.

Then she asked bath or hot water. I asked for hot water, she took a small basin filled with warm water and towel and wipe front, then back and then she said finished! Looked at clock - shit ! - only half an hour!
Paid her and then her bo-chap attitude start!. Sit down, look other way and play with her handphone.
Shit! I felt short-changed for half an hour service.
TS mentioned "clean joint". where got ?
If you are into good massage, then this is not the place.