PDA

View Full Version : Why SG man Choose other country women over SG woman

yutaka27
27-06-2011, 01:54 AM
Base on the title:

Why SG man rather choose other country woman over SG woman?

There a few point:

1.they are not so money minded
2.they are more caring
3.they are more loyal
4.they are more family minded
5.they are not so control freak
6.they wont ask you to throw your parent out so she can enjoy the comfortable of just two of you.
7.they wont call you 99 time a day just to make sure u are not with aother work even its just for work or a old friend catch up
8.they wont mind do you own a car
9.they wont mind do you own a condo.
10.they wont tell you excuse that the dont want to give you a child becoz she dont to get fat or cant enjoy her life.

Above is just tip of the ice berg of the reason why sg man choose other country woman over sg woman

tanman
27-06-2011, 02:04 AM
Depend which country they frm, if from Thai, Vietnam, china, it's already a better life here so they know privilege and a bit of contentment. So they are at peace. Local will aways want more more , better better, but that's how we are being brought up, aim higher aim longer, aim stronger , aiyah sounds like Olympics .

owl888
27-06-2011, 02:28 AM
Base on the title:

There a few point:

2.they are more caring
3.they are more loyal
6.they wont ask you to throw your parent out so she can enjoy the comfortable of just two of you.
7.they wont call you 99 time a day just to make sure u are not with aother work even its just for work or a old friend catch up
10.they wont tell you excuse that the dont want to give you a child becoz she dont to get fat or cant enjoy her life.

Above is just tip of the ice berg of the reason why sg man choose other country woman over sg woman

All these pts not valid if the foreign woman u married become a Sg gal. In the end, u suffer the same fate.

Why we Sg man marry foreign bride coz simply less hassle of going thru' courtship, in face to be blunt we simply pay to the agency for the bride.

lasupkia
27-06-2011, 11:29 AM
For the older men can get to marry a much younger & sexier girl.
But then there's always the good & bad ones.
Some people marry foreign brides kanna con of all their $$.

Frankiestine
27-06-2011, 11:33 AM
Base on the title:

There a few point:

2.they are more caring
3.they are more loyal

You forgot one major point, they won't refuse to have sex with you when you want it..

CheongKingKong
27-06-2011, 12:22 PM
Seriously, I can says for China women in China, not those that had reach our shore. Those that make it to S'pore is gone case, all corrupted by our system.

In China the gals are out to take care of their men, b'cos that's their life line, they really really know how to take care of their man's all needs. Bottom line is you have to take care of their basic needs.

:D

sun814
27-06-2011, 12:33 PM
Seriously, I can says for China women in China, not those that had reach our shore. Those that make it to S'pore is gone case, all corrupted by our system.

In China the gals are out to take care of their men, b'cos that's their life line, they really really know how to take care of their man's all needs. Bottom line is you have to take care of their basic needs.

that's a sweeping statement, 一竹竿打翻一船人。I am happily married to a ex-FL from China for more than 2 years now!

MonteCristo
27-06-2011, 12:40 PM

that's a sweeping statement, 一竹竿打翻一船人。I am happily married to a ex-FL from China for more than 2 years now!

I am sure CheongKingKong has his reasons for making his statement, though it is true that there are always exceptions. Congrats to sun814 for finding his happiness then!

Alf1977
27-06-2011, 02:40 PM
SG men chose to marry other country women because:

1) SG men have low self esteem, low confident not capable of getting SG gals to marry them.
2) SG men wanted to be treated like a king (low self esteem)
3) SG men think it's cheaper to maintain foreign wives (but they forget they have to raise the wives' family as well)
4) The SG men already very old so no choice but to take foreign brides since alot of them readily n dying to be married into Singapore for better lives.
5) foreign women are thick skinned, slutty enough n they know that by seducing SG men n making them fall in love with them, they can get out of poverty, n lead a better life.

Foreign women (esp from Thai n PRC) will treat u like a king, gives u daily doses of sex potion, pretend to care for you, pretend to be family oriented, Because they just bloody want The SG PR status.

They don't even need a house n they are not control freak because they don't love the men at all.

Bottom line, only incapable n low self esteem men will stupidly marry other country women because they have no way to even date a SG gal. Or maybe the SG men marry these FTs because they give them mind blowing sex every time.. (ok, with their vast experiences with different guys, of course they are experienced in SEX n knowing how to make us crave for more) these are the tactics sluts used.

damnyou198816
27-06-2011, 06:26 PM
SG men chose to marry other country women because:

1) SG men have low self esteem, low confident not capable of getting SG gals to marry them.
2) SG men wanted to be treated like a king (low self esteem)
3) SG men think it's cheaper to maintain foreign wives (but they forget they have to raise the wives' family as well)
4) The SG men already very old so no choice but to take foreign brides since alot of them readily n dying to be married into Singapore for better lives.
5) foreign women are thick skinned, slutty enough n they know that by seducing SG men n making them fall in love with them, they can get out of poverty, n lead a better life.

Foreign women (esp from Thai n PRC) will treat u like a king, gives u daily doses of sex potion, pretend to care for you, pretend to be family oriented, Because they just bloody want The SG PR status.

They don't even need a house n they are not control freak because they don't love the men at all.

Bottom line, only incapable n low self esteem men will stupidly marry other country women because they have no way to even date a SG gal. Or maybe the SG men marry these FTs because they give them mind blowing sex every time.. (ok, with their vast experiences with different guys, of course they are experienced in SEX n knowing how to make us crave for more) these are the tactics sluts used.

I STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAY!!!foreign ladies are still a female,Singapore gals are also female,they is no difference to begin with,only culture and lamguage barriers.ESPECIALLY THE THINGS YOU SAY IN THE LAST PART.WHAT IS SOMEONE MARRIED A FOREIGN ACTRESS,DOES IT MEAN THAT GUY IS INCAPABLE AND LOW SELF ESTEEM????LETS SAY IF SOME GUY IN SINGAPORE MANAGE TO WOO LIN CHI LING AND GET MARRIED,IS HE AN INCAPABLE PERSON WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM???SO WHAT IF YOU ARE A SG GALS?????THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE!!!!!GET ALIVE....:mad:

Easy2shoot
27-06-2011, 07:01 PM
i married an oversea wife and i personally feel its cheaper and not so pressurised like my past relationship with sg girls .

bigfat
27-06-2011, 09:03 PM
i agreed with wad ts written...

BUT i will SAY not 100 percent singapore gal are money minded!

FOR others Also Not 100 percent are good also la...

Only thing is our luck and fate la....

alan0338
27-06-2011, 09:11 PM
cos kena kc :o :D

lonelywolf
27-06-2011, 09:32 PM

Then how can you explain why so many of our local women go for ang mo man ?

axxo
27-06-2011, 09:35 PM
i will SAY oso, not all sinkapore women are money minded one...

but most of them are

like dat, how to marry ah?

Alf1977
27-06-2011, 10:31 PM
Actually I do not have prejudice against PRC, as I never played PRC before. But all Thai girls I played with are just thick skinned money faced n used as their bodies as tools to make money n to marry into Singapore.

Ok, I should not have said that about PRC girls since I hv no experience with them. But I eat back my words on Thai sluts.

Yes, if a friend tell me he got a Thai gf or going to marry one, the first thing that comes to my mind is he is just incapable to get a SG girl that has to end up with the third grade cheapest of all-Thai girls who open their legs for money. Even in GL, Thai WL r the cheapest category, they are plain cheap n dirty. People who go for Thai girls are just low self esteem type who simply think those sluts love them for who they are.. Not knowing they have other evil intention.

How many of your friends don't face problems when they with Thai girls??

Getting Thai sluts as gf is as easy as ABC if the guy has money, so my friend who managed to hook onto Thai GFs, I won't envy him because I know the girls don't love him at all.. In face I will pity him why he has to resort to hooking the sluttiest creatures on earth.

Thai girls can only be play(fuxk/bed/or ask them BBBJ) but falling in love with them is just digging One's grave n prove that you are a low confidence guy who do not have the capability to hook onto Local girls.

No fish, dead prawn also can theory.

Mr.Big
27-06-2011, 11:03 PM
Hi everyone,
Let's not stereotype anyone. There are always good and bad people around. You might have bad encounter with some SG ladies because you have not met the good one yet. On the other hand, foreign ladies marry SG guys also doesn't mean that they are of lower standard than SG ladies. Yes, there are alot of foreign gold-diggers here, and there are money minded SG ladies, but remember that there are also nice people looking for genuine love.

TS, for your info, my wife is a chinese and she have a masters degree from the the top china university while i am just a diploma holder. We are together because we love each other and want to live our life together.

Good luck to all on your love life! :)

vietboi
27-06-2011, 11:10 PM
Just to share my experience after dating 2 vn girls (from my school)

i think for both of them, 2, 4,6, 8, 9, 10 are true.. both are control freaks! >.< but one's money minded and the other is not. funny thing is, the money minded one family considered very rich in the vn society.

maybe sg girls mostly from quite well off family, so also love money? any thoughts?

2.they are more caring
3.they are more loyal

HCKing
28-06-2011, 12:26 AM
well frm the way i see it foreign women r more easily contented, treat them foodcourt makan they will also happy. cant say the same for the sg ones.:rolleyes:

axxo
28-06-2011, 12:50 AM
is she considered pretty by many standards?

Hi everyone,
Let's not stereotype anyone. There are always good and bad people around. You might have bad encounter with some SG ladies because you have not met the good one yet. On the other hand, foreign ladies marry SG guys also doesn't mean that they are of lower standard than SG ladies. Yes, there are alot of foreign gold-diggers here, and there are money minded SG ladies, but remember that there are also nice people looking for genuine love.

TS, for your info, my wife is a chinese and she have a masters degree from the the top china university while i am just a diploma holder. We are together because we love each other and want to live our life together.

Good luck to all on your love life! :)

Chanelfingers
28-06-2011, 09:39 AM
haha
BLAME ON THE SOCIETY...
The foreigner will be changed by the environment & ppl here.
You may be grooming your own Sgrean gal of your own. (EITHER by marrying an imported wife or your child)
Since young, Parents will tell Daughters what to look out for.
If you are a dad, would u tell your Sgrean daughter what to look out for in a spouse?
Peer pressure & Society Pressure

1.they are not so money minded...
( in singapore earning 1k a mth, cannot live comfortably
in other countries 1k can raise a family...)
2.they are more caring
Caring is a person's Character...
3.they are more loyal
Loyalty comes best in a form of a pet dog.
I see many Loyal Married woman who gives up their career for family
Wait till the foreign wife finds out the flings, she would change

axxo
28-06-2011, 11:45 AM
If in SG, you only earn 1k a month, you won't even get 1k in 3rd world countries because simply they pay lower.

haha
BLAME ON THE SOCIETY...
The foreigner will be changed by the environment & ppl here.
You may be grooming your own Sgrean gal of your own. (EITHER by marrying an imported wife or your child)
Since young, Parents will tell Daughters what to look out for.
If you are a dad, would u tell your Sgrean daughter what to look out for in a spouse?
Peer pressure & Society Pressure

1.they are not so money minded...
( in singapore earning 1k a mth, cannot live comfortably
in other countries 1k can raise a family...)
2.they are more caring
Caring is a person's Character...
3.they are more loyal
Loyalty comes best in a form of a pet dog.
I see many Loyal Married woman who gives up their career for family
Wait till the foreign wife finds out the flings, she would change

bonkster
28-06-2011, 12:14 PM
If only the stereotypes r true then life will be so much simpler...people will be easier to judge and life decisions easier made.

Unfortunately, people, regardless of where they come from, r not predictable.

At the end of the day, it's all down to a bit luck if the right one is the right one :)

ah rat
28-06-2011, 12:24 PM
You forgot one major point, they won't refuse to have sex with you when you want it..

Agreed with u.U should consider to get 1 :D

Torch_Man
28-06-2011, 01:00 PM
let us be fair:
we compare apple with apple, orange to orange.
if we go into details about which country that apple comes from, or what ingredients/chemicals goes into the orange, then fairness must come into play.....

gals will be gals (same as guys will be guys also)
generally speaking:
- spore has a high population of females who are highly educated or quite educated (mostly are diplomas and above), as compare to other not-so-modern country ladies (other than ShangHai, BeiJing, generally are secondary-goers), which leads to them knowing what they want in life (be it relationship, family, career and so on so forth)
- spore has a better percentage of guys who are more family orientated, responsible or slightly traditional kind of thinking, if compare to guys aboard who are more carefree, chatty, adventurous type
- outside spore, is a very huge world filled with excitement, danger, fun, thrilling, tragic happenings which sporeans love to try it out.
- inside spore, is a small little red dot where those fun-filled excitement can be acheve within a few days to accomplish (pending your pocket, wallet or credit cards allowance)

the above mentioned pointers are only a few only (with a lot more which i did not reveal) therefore why we seldom choose spore within.
there are more than a hundreds of a reason which we can voice out:
- individual's upbringing
- education system
- powderful, oops i mean powerful currency
- spore society, cultures (just mentione: FINE, one season throughout in spore)
- overseas societies and cultures (just think of firecrackers, winter, spring, autumn, summer in other countries)
- and plenty more which i forgotten.........

as the saying goes:
the pasture is greener in the other side.
are how far true the saying holds???
it really depend on individual's perception, upbringing, attitude.........

jz sharin,
:)

Frankiestine
28-06-2011, 01:01 PM
Agreed with u.U should consider to get 1 :D

Unfortunately I have been conned to married one so no choice not unless I willing to part with half of my money again...:(

sulphur
28-06-2011, 01:07 PM
Actually I do feel that there is a difference between getting a foreign wife and SG wife. Not sterotyping but we do have to agree that due to culture, there are definitely differences and some are more extreme.

Even when we want to get foreign wife, we have to look at the culture they are brought up in. Importanty is not the exact country, but the culture they have been brought up in.
e.g. A Shanghai wife and a Jiling wife will definitely be different. Therefore the most important thing here is actually not local or foreign, but culture.

I have been thinking about getting a foreign wife for very very long until I found a local one that still hold a near extinct character. But as for the reasons of the thought I had initially, there must be something concrete that leads us there.

For us guys, when we want to have a wife, we subconciously look for the following characteristics:

- Understanding
- Not overly demanding
- Not constantly fussy about small things
- Encouraging and supporting
- care about your family as much as how much you care for theirs

The above characteristics are basics, but I think we have been brought up in such a complicated way that we forgot basics. I believe it is not so easy to find all of the above in an SG girl, while it is easier to find it in a foreign wife.

However SG girls does have another package :

- Ability to earn
- Ability to handle more matters
- Ability to literally share the finances if needed
- Ability to take care of themselves in more situation.

Therefore due to culture and garmen policies and environment, they are altogether different packages. It is what you prefer, nothing good, nothing bad though I have to admit not all foreign or local wifes are sterotyped to be the above characteristics.

Not that guys that choose foreign wives have low self esteem. Its a matter of preference. I have a friend who is young, started a business by himself, became a multi-millionaire, have hordes of women rushing on him. But in the end he chose a VN wife. His reason is simple. I need a wife that carries the traditional qualities. The new-age qualities of SG girls I need them in my business only, which I can just hire. Of course he did closely choose the foreign wife with the right qualities. I did ask him why he did not want to choose an SG girl on the relevant qualities. He said it is harder to find as more and more SG girls as the generation move on are broguht up in opposite to what he wants.

Therefore, it really is not about how good or bad. It is whether what you want and not neccessary do you need to be capable to get a SG wife. Even if you are capable, you might want otherwise too. It is about preference again.

I have naggy postings, bros bear with me. I apologise for it.

freezetheDB
28-06-2011, 01:23 PM
this is a jungle out there

it is natural women are attracted to men who are providers

and men are attracted to women who are caretakers (of their family and their sexual needs)

r0cksteady
28-06-2011, 01:38 PM
SG girls generally THINK they are one notch above all the other girls in the neighbouring countries. That's what pisses me off about them.

And want this, want that, men who chase them 'should' fulfill this criteria, that criteria, etc. KNN.

Don't know how to look in the mirror, really.

First, SG girls should ask themselves WHAT do they have to PROVIDE?
Nothing to provide still so act. OMG.

Actually, to be frank, SG girls have NOTHING. Not bright, not loyal, cannot take hardship, cannot be strong to create something with husband (need husband to be so-and-so and have this-and-that so they can just leech and enjoy other's fruits of labour), not even super pretty, some more, NO BREAST. NO ASS. Not even a woman. More like primary school kids.

Compared to Japanese: LOSE on makeup and dressing ability. And abilty to make house into a home. Japanese women TOPS in this. Just had a discussion with a bunch of Japanese friends over a dinner party (20s - 30s) and ALL of them still feel that serving a man is a woman's duty! Imagine... and they were actually bitching about the way Singaporean women treat their men. Amen!

Compared to Malaysia, China: LOSE on body. Just go across the causeway and you'll know what is the meaning of WOMAN. Got breast lah.
After spending a few months looking at WOMEN in China, when you come back to SG, suddenly you feel that 'something is missing'. Then you realise that SG girls got no breast.

Compared to Thailand, Vietnam: LOSE on solidarity or ability to take hardship.
The Vietnamese or Thai girl would willingly work hard with you to make it happen. Unlike the SG girl, who got no boobs, no ass, no looks, no skills, still want to act like they fking own the universe and any guy who like them OWE them something. KNN. Look in the mirror.

Lastly... WHAT do they have that make them feel 'superior' to other Asian girls????

LOL. Makes me laugh. Their 'entitlement mentality' just stemmed from the retarded notion that they can speak English! OMG WTF?!!!!!!

Worse thing is, SG girls, English also CANNOT MAKE IT! LMAO!
And Chinese also CANNOT MAKE IT!

English language half fuck, Chinese language half fuck... still act sat sat. LOL.

Actually SG girls NOTHING to be proud of... ang moh not really ang moh, Chinese not really Chinese, just know how to act, that's all.

They should get down to earth and realise that ANYONE put into a school system that uses English for education for more than 10 years... anyone can speak English. NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF (unless you daughter of the English teacher who produced successful students lah).

Put them in Vietnam, etc... any monkey can speak Vietnamese.
It's not their own cred nor ability nor hard work at all.

SG girls... pui... just a lot of posing, that's all. No real substance.

Don't flame me bros, just sharing what I learnt through my interaction with all these different girls for so many years. And ultimately, when I look back, SG girls really got NOTHING TO PROVIDE yet expect this, expect that. KNN. Losers, really.

r0cksteady
28-06-2011, 01:50 PM
However SG girls does have another package :

- Ability to earn
- Ability to handle more matters
- Ability to literally share the finances if needed
- Ability to take care of themselves in more situation.

I want to debunk this mentality (nothing against your post, just discussion's sake).

Ability to earn more (Compared to American? European? Japanese? Had an ex GF who was PRC and my colleague, same pay scale, and she owned her own condo back in China while I lived with my parents in HDB).

I think all the rest, such as ability to handle more matters, share finances, take care of themselves, I FEEL you are comparing SG girls to other girls who are likely illiterate or from a neighbouring farming community.

This is not a real comparison. When the topic of women of other country, I am talking about proper persons (not marriage agencies who pluck girls from country-side), I am talking about your classmates you met in Oxford, Harvard, or wherever... a CITY person, your peer. Compared that way, any of my ang moh exes can take care and handle situations better than an Asian girl who usually take the back seat. And share finances, any girl with a proper education and love you enough to marry you will likely share your financial commitment together, no matter her nationality. IN fact, SG girls always talk about 'private money'.. money that she squirrel away from her husband to be used 'in a rainy day'. That's already a vote of no confidence in the marriage, in my opinion.

If you take a proper NATIVE CITY GIRL from any major city (born in that city, a person of that country and culture) n the world, New York, HK, Beijing, London, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Frankfurt, even KL, you get the idea... they can well take care of themselves as well as, indeed I believe, MUCH MUCH better than the Singaporean girl who only like to act feminist and 'equality' when everything is safe. And yet when some hint of 'danger' or trouble appears, she absolutely shrink and hide behind your balls claiming you should be 'gentleman'.

Fuck spider lah.

wewe2010
28-06-2011, 01:58 PM
Well said... Agreed !!!!

SG girls generally THINK they are one notch above all the other girls in the neighbouring countries. That's what pisses me off about them.

And want this, want that, men who chase them 'should' fulfill this criteria, that criteria, etc. KNN.

Actually, to be frank, SG girls have NOTHING. Not bright, not loyal, cannot take hardship, cannot be strong to create something with husband (need husband to be so-and-so and have this-and-that so they can just leech and enjoy other's fruits of labour), not even super pretty, some more, NO BREAST. NO ASS. Not even a woman. More like primary school kids.

Compared to Japanese: LOSE on makeup and dressing ability. And abilty to make house into a home. Japanese women TOPS in this. Just had a discussion with a bunch of Japanese friends over a dinner party (20s - 30s) and ALL of them still feel that serving a man is a woman's duty! Imagine... and they were actually bitching about the way Singaporean women treat their men. Amen!

Compared to Malaysia, China: LOSE on body. Just go across the causeway and you'll know what is the meaning of WOMAN. Got breast lah.
After spending a few months looking at WOMEN in China, when you come back to SG, suddenly you feel that 'something is missing'. Then you realise that SG girls got no breast.

The Vietnamese or Thai girl would willingly work hard with you to make it happen. Unlike the SG girl, who got no boobs, no ass, no looks, no skills, still want to act like they fking own the universe and any guy who like them OWE them something. KNN. Look in the mirror.

Lastly... WHAT do they have that make them feel 'superior' to other Asian girls????

LOL. Makes me laugh. Their 'entitlement mentality' just stemmed from the retarded notion that they can speak English! OMG WTF?!!!!!!

English language half fuck, Chinese language half fuck... still act sat sat. LOL.

Actually SG girls NOTHING to be proud of... ang moh not really ang moh, Chinese not really Chinese, just know how to act, that's all.

They should get down to earth and realise that ANYONE put into a school system that uses English for education for more than 10 years... anyone can speak English. NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF (unless you daughter of the English teacher who produced successful students lah).

Don't flame me bros, just sharing what I learnt through my interaction with all these different girls for so many years. And ultimately, when I look back, SG girls really got NOTHING TO PROVIDE yet expect this, expect that. KNN. Losers, really.

r0cksteady
28-06-2011, 02:25 PM

And these comments, on how women should be serving men, are the Japanese GIRLS speaking! After having seen how Singaporean women (their colleagues/friends) behave, my Japanese friends also look at SG girls 'one kind'. Just imagine. SG girls even sia suay the female gender in front of other nationality just by their default 'entitlement behaviour' alone. Sad.

Alf1977
28-06-2011, 02:51 PM
Most of the times I think, SG women are keeping "private money" as a form of security because SG men now are becoming bastards n fuxkers, visiting FTs/WLs even when wives give them more than enough, they still want to fuxk dirty Thai whores. See the number of men actively in this forum just go to show how much SG men are bastards, fuxking other women (FBs included) behind wives' backs.

Anyway, for those who go for foreign talents, especially those self cheapening sluts from Thailand, they sure suffer in the long run. Foreign women got some things that SG girls don't have- the ability to seduce any guy they want, thick skinned enough and they know how to open their legs wide at the right time, and not forget they are great actresses who know how to act that they love u, n you are their only love .. How fake can they be!!

Now, I don't even want to associate myself with Thai people, I even deter from buying made in Thailand products n eating this food.. Cause it will make me feel disgusted when I think of the country having dirty cheap sluts who just open their legs to earn money or get what they want. N they even threatened men for money.. Are they really that innocent, caring n not money minded at all? Think about it....

Alf1977
28-06-2011, 03:57 PM
cos kena kc :o :D

What is kc?

bigfat
28-06-2011, 05:23 PM
Then how can you explain why so many of our local women go for ang mo man ?

Maybe they are thicker and longer??? Hahhaha jking!!

Maybe they wan modern la... Some of the gals don believe jesus how come they still go church??? Is the same one la!!!

bigfat
28-06-2011, 05:25 PM
i will SAY oso, not all sinkapore women are money minded one...

but most of them are

like dat, how to marry ah?

Haha I told u all Liao.. Not all singApore gal are like tat... Find carefully!!! Haha

bigfat
28-06-2011, 05:27 PM
I heard one of my ex gf saying tat they LOOKED much more cleaner den Asian guy!! Den I told her angmo no need shit ar. She kept quiet!!!

Recast
28-06-2011, 06:12 PM
Base on the title:

There a few point:

all women are money face.
2.they are more caring
got money of course caring.
3.they are more loyal
got money of course loyal.
they are so family minded that they want their whole family to stay with your in spore.
they control you by not sleeping with you.
same point as 4, her whole family also staying with u, so where got 2 loving you.
they are too busy scheming with their friends on their hp.
because their lovers already own a car.
But they mind when you didnt list her as the sole owner of your properties.
she could be eating Pill on the sly.

wake up bro, women from anywhere is the same. i had seen a couple of my friends kenna cheated by their foreign wife. All end in seperation and money gone. One even raise somebody else son until seperate from foreign wife.:mad:

Alf1977
28-06-2011, 06:48 PM
Recast, precisely these foolish men still think foreign women are god-sent n will treat them like kings when they married them. Because they have yet to see the evil side of them.. As I said they r masters of fakeness.

They need to get bitten n be poisoned before learning the lesson, the hard way.

If foreign women are so GOOD, why still so many brothers here marrying SG girls and bang FTs/WLs... Why don't they marry FTs/WLs but bang SG girls?

Can someone tell me why???

When I told my grandma that I have Thai gf, she said she don't want such a grandson as Thai girl are prone to practise kong Tao on men... If they r SO good n loyal n caring to men, why older generation forbid the younger generation to marry Thai girls???

If they are so GOOD, why all recast's friends marriage end up in divorce.. Coz they are just sluts who make use of SG men to get SG PR, n once they got it, the guys have of no use to them...

For those who die die insist Foreign women r the finest, pls go ahead to marry them n be the laughing stock in your family. will just bring embarrassment to oneself, as people will be talking behind your back that you are incapable to hook onto SG girls resulting in relying on those cheap Thai sluts who will take in any Tom, Dick n Harry.

milfmilf
28-06-2011, 08:39 PM
many sg woman go for ah neh ... very sad & angry to see them like that

Chanelfingers
28-06-2011, 09:05 PM
HAHA ... u need to know more about japanese...
My ex colleagues (all japanese woman) eats out, flashes a bigger diamond ring from BF ... But they remain loyal to family...
the husband eats out too... But he is rich to buy Rolex, LV, Burberry...for Wife & GF...
they put a fake front infront of everyone, cus it is their culture to be PLEASANT at all times...

ALL of them still feel that serving a man is a woman's duty! Imagine... and they were actually bitching about the way Singaporean women treat their men. Amen!

r0cksteady
28-06-2011, 09:16 PM
I am talking about MY OWN experiences with my friends.
Singaporeans don't buy Rolex? I sell diamonds as well. Many buyers are Indonesians... indeed majority of my customers are Singaporeans. Chinese also rich. And can afford luxury items. Does that make SG girls better because SG girls cannot afford luxury items?

What's your point? Japanese CANNOT buy luxuries items?

Funny lah.

Chanelfingers
28-06-2011, 09:18 PM

hmmm You are really sore...
You haven't seen good Sgrean gals or haven't been talking to enough ppl.
Maybe the sight of you or your mannerism caused sgreans gals not willing to reveal more of themselves to u.
I have friend who is educated, earns 4k / mth
shares housework with inlaws,
shares a HDB loan with hubby,
cooks on weekends,
sexually happening ( the hubby told me )
and does actually have kids.
She is caring, fair, 34C, pretty and lovable by nature.
She had alot of suitors but she remained loyal to her bf of 8 yrs.

It is not difficult to find, if u have the calibre/qualities to be their hubby.

r0cksteady
28-06-2011, 09:20 PM
And HOW do you know the Rolex totting, Diamond wearing Japanese lady is NOT catering to her family's needs?

Quite Groundless, your post.

On the contrary, I would firmly belive SG girls, once they start wearing Rolex and big diamonds, the acting gets bigger liao, cannot do any housework anymore, otherwise spoil manicure, must get maid to do this and that already.

Seems like you are the one who should get to know more about Japanese because you are speaking from stereotype. I spoke from experience and I also used to live in Japan. From the way Japanese girls treat me VS SG girls (who only have themselves in their head), I can tell you a whole list of a difference.

Don't talk on paper. Real experiences are what matters, the rest are just fantasies.

Chanelfingers
28-06-2011, 09:22 PM
I am talking about MY OWN experiences with my friends.
Singaporeans don't buy Rolex? I sell diamonds as well. Many buyers are Indonesians... indeed majority of my customers are Singaporeans. Chinese also rich. And can afford luxury items. Does that make SG girls better because SG girls cannot afford luxury items?

What's your point? Japanese CANNOT buy luxuries items?

Funny lah.

you missed the point...
it is not abt the luxury goods...
i help u...read the words in blue

HAHA ... u need to know more about japanese...
My ex colleagues (all japanese woman) eats out, flashes a bigger diamond ring from BF ... But they remain loyal to family...
the husband eats out too... But he is rich to buy Rolex, LV, Burberry...for Wife & GF...
they put a fake front infront of everyone, cus it is their culture to be PLEASANT at all times...
what i am trying to say is...they are EAT OUT...you'll probably share pussy with another guy...
6 japanese colleagues, married , 26-35y.o, all have jap BF and a jap Hubby & kids.
Gee I'm on a thread of stereotypes...

r0cksteady
28-06-2011, 09:22 PM
Chanel, you are m or f?

If you are M, I believe I have more girls anyday than you.

Read your own post... no substance nor personal experiences, always a friend of a friend of a friend's story.

If you not happy, talk about the POINTS in my post. Why talk about the person.

You know nothing about me. Nothing about my calibre and etc... what you posting about 'me' is just the same as what you posting about 'Japanese'.

You know nothing about either.

r0cksteady
28-06-2011, 09:25 PM
So thanks to your 'information', now we know ALL JAPANESE women "eat out" (126 MILLION people in Japan). Wow. Good luck to you with your SG girls lor.

LOL.

For all, seems most people are comparing FT with lower levels of financial abilities with SG girls.
I am talking more of peers where they (female) earn the same, if not more than you or are running their own businesses.
Compare apples to apples.

Chanelfingers
28-06-2011, 09:27 PM
And HOW do you know the Rolex totting, Diamond wearing Japanese lady is NOT catering to her family's needs?

On the contrary, I would firmly belive SG girls, once they start wearing Rolex and big diamonds, the acting gets bigger liao, cannot do any housework anymore, otherwise spoil manicure, must get maid to do this and that already.

Seems like you are the one who should get to know more about Japanese because you are speaking from stereotype. I spoke from experience and I also used to live in Japan. From the way Japanese girls treat me VS SG girls (who only have themselves in their head), I can tell you a whole list of a difference.

Don't talk on paper. Real experiences are what matters, the rest are just fantasies.
you are speaking from stereotype
my mum owns Rolex, LV, diamonds and long champ, she does housework...
so does my cousins ( my age) & my friends.

Chanelfingers
28-06-2011, 09:32 PM
Chanel, you are m or f?

If you are M, I believe I have more girls anyday than you.Read your own post... no substance nor personal experiences, always a friend of a friend of a friend's story. If you not happy, talk about the POINTS in my post. Why talk about the person.

You know nothing about me. Nothing about my calibre and etc... what you posting about 'me' is just the same as what you posting about 'Japanese'.

You know nothing about either.
Chanel sounds like a male or female to u?

My Sentiments alike...Read your own post... no substance
I am glad u felt this way... :)
cus u r just stereotyping...so i served the same...
There are fine sgreans gals here
There are non cheating japanese woman in Japan...

r0cksteady
28-06-2011, 09:33 PM
I think you might be female? Judging by your avatar and nick.

Lol, you just demonstrated the very SG girl that we are talking about (and avoiding).

If we praised you, you would just bask in the praise. We bring things up which are there, and instead reflecting, or even debate the points raised and shedding light for all, you just come in to launch personal attacks on poster.
Lol.

Anyway, you know nothing about me, I know nothing about you.... let's just talk about points and debate about things raised in the threads. No personal attacks please.

r0cksteady
28-06-2011, 09:34 PM
There are fine sgreans gals here
There are non cheating japanese woman in Japan...

Swee. These are very reasonable statements and I would have to agree with them!

AuntieHoneyBee
28-06-2011, 09:55 PM

This question leads to one big question in history. Man and woman are taught hierachy in society. There were shogun and samurai in japan. There are no samurai officially today but they still exist. Are there the equivalent of that order in sgp? Lol I dun mean hit girls with a stick, you get what I mean.

Jap girls can be friendly with you, bec they r modernize but you'll never be a japnese to them, and that level of submissiveness will nvr be on par with a jap man. (Most of the time) they look demure but it takes a lot to break them down mentally n spiritually. So feel free to get jap girls. :D

Chanelfingers
28-06-2011, 09:56 PM

Your this post started it all... it becames very nauseating to read when a Sgrean Male Given birth by a Sgrean mother is trashing Sgrean gals online...
It is Personal cus i happen to be a Sgrean female.

Your Criticism is not true.
Not all Sgrean gals are providing nothing, it's you who didnt observe enough sgrean gals...

There are woman all over world in different shapes and sizes, unfair to complain about breasts / shapes / sizes... saying sgrean loses... :rolleyes:

r0cksteady
28-06-2011, 10:06 PM
What is started it all?

You not happy then don't read. We are all talking about WHY SG MAN CHOOSE OTHER COUNTRY WOMEN.

Can't you read the title of the thread before you click?
LOL.

Typical SG girl. Not bright enough to see the point then just attack the poster. Kao.

If you are really so good, you would tell us about the GOOD POINTS about SG girls. Instead of showing us MORE bad points which already confirm what we already know.

Thanks to YOU and your contribution. Now, we are more sure why we value women from other countries more than SG girls.

See, you KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME but just want to act sat sat. EXACTLY MY POINT! SG Girls, THINK they know everything!

"Sgrean Male Given birth by a Sgrean mother is trashing Sgrean gals online..."

My mom is not even Singaporean. LOL.

Waste of time debating with an SG girl like you, really. So pathetic.

SG girls all cannot take feedback. Praise only get high. Negative feedback, shut their ears or attack. No self-reflection at all. Shallow.
Go find some ang moh guy with Asian fever who is just so happy bonking an Asian girl (because they cannot get any hot girls back home) and won't complain lah. Until they kick you aside. Are you also one of those girls who SUDDENLY switch to an overseas accent just because they are in the company of a white dude? Yucks.

Ok, ok, SG girls are not without nothing. You are correct. They have A LOT of ego.

You are right. SG girls got something. Should be happy lah. Don't cry k.

r0cksteady
28-06-2011, 10:08 PM
Looking at your nick... already see $$$$$$$ written all over.

And then you launched personal attacks on someone you don't even know just because you 'not happy' with the points he raised.

LOL. Don't put you in a good position at all.

And lastly, talk about father/mother. Haiz..... .

Pathetic lah. Ok, won't reply you anymore. Save my time go look at INTERNATIONAL FRs on nice girls OVERSEAS!!!! :D

Chanelfingers
28-06-2011, 10:35 PM
rock steady can u take feedback?
You swear and uses profanities. That is so crass.
You have something against Sgrean Gals. ( feeling sore? i wonder why?)
You type in singlish so can i say your chinese half f*cked and english half f*cked?
You are egoistic, you think High and mighty of yourself
You think you know everything and degrading sgrean females like nothing...

I understand your point doesnt mean I need to agree with it...
I dun use an accent cus i am happy with my voice... as i said,u really need to meet more sgrean females.
lastly I am happy your mum is not a Sgrean...cus as a Sgrean mother, i would feel ashamed my son is criticizing the females of his country...
I always talk what I intended and how I intended... same statement to u...Take it or leave it.
It is an open forum...

ah-ah
29-06-2011, 02:15 AM
Maybe the sight of you or your mannerism caused sgreans gals not willing to reveal more of themselves to u.
cooks on weekends,

what a lucky dude he is! :D
envy him, i don't have such luck.... :(
but none the less life still has to go on, single or married. happy or unhappy.

sean2011x
29-06-2011, 02:09 PM
Actually you can't really escape from materialism, it is pretty rampant in first world countries. I am fine when I find women who are just interested in my money as long as they also give their end of the bargain. I put money on the table, you'd better have beauty. Having said that, most Singaporean girls are not blessed with the looks as compared to fellow countries like Japan, Taiwan, China, or South Korea. I like voluptuous women, however most women here don't have that hour-glass figure I am looking for - let alone the looks.

knnb40
29-06-2011, 04:33 PM
my experience...why I find foreign female better than SG female?

1) They want your love and money and they willing to give you kindless and loving feeling (the SG female won't even willing to fake their feeling to make you feel good)

2) Once you and her is in relationship, they will be the last one to quit, SG female, they will ditch you with the official : "due to unaccepatbe behaviour"

3) They willing to cook, wash for you, maybe not a great chief, but they will play their part as a female. SG female - well, not willing to try and not willing to learn

I am in my early 40s, I only started to meet foreign female after 35. So far I have girlfriend from Philippine, Vietnam & China......so far so good......

Kalv
29-06-2011, 10:40 PM
..one major point, they won't refuse to have sex with you when you want it..

A major point for those who can't get enough from their wives. Wives may be too tired/stressed by work/ housework /children etc. Interests / priorities also change, gap increases, menopause problems, appreciation / beauty / attractiveness / sexual appetite drops etc. Time may be at fault - Who knows? Second round with other country woman may just start another cycle!! :D Always loving, nice, accommodating, lovable, agreeable, appreciative, compatible, gentle, obedient, beautiful, loyal, reliable, responsible .......etc. at first.

Always good to aim for the ideal; but must be realistic in the end to settle for the best possible. Just my opinion - opinion may differ - no offense to anyone - lady or gentleman - foreign or local.

Agreed ... U should consider to get 1.

Thanks for your ups. Just return U. Cheers:).

ddog
30-06-2011, 08:45 AM
I tell you why. She fleece my money like crazy. Each time meeting dinner I've to pay and pay. Dinner to her the absolute minimum, which she's not too keen also is KFC chicken or pizzahut. The normal would be high end eateries, plus trips overseas or expensive items such as diamond ring or dslr or hp et, each month! On top of that, taxi trips. Die lor

machinehead1234
30-06-2011, 01:36 PM
Can't agree with you more.

I think many of SG have a wrong/incorrect perception of Japanese girls/guys. What you perceive as "friendliness", "submissiveness", "approachable" etc, is at best a facade. From young, all Japanese are taught to behave in a certain manner that is socially acceptable. It can be very warped as to them - pushing and shoving on the train is socially acceptable whereas talking on the cell is not. Eating while you are on the go is not socially acceptable, but slurping your noodles loudly in a restaurant is.

Many Japanese are also very superficial (again, sweeping statement warning), as outward appearance/perception counts even more in the society than true inner beauty. What people see, is what they perceive it to be true, and this perception becomes reality. This partly explains why many Office Ladies and Men, spend huge amounts of their salary on branded items, clubbing, and holidays because they want to be seen as successful. On the down side, many have little to no savings, and live from month to month. Just look at the number of young upstarts putting up at swanky pads about town in Tokyo, close to zero. And even if there were, its probably their parents.

Again, back to my point and Auntie Honey Bee's. Japanese always perceive themselves as being superior to other Asians and she is right to say that as an Asian, you will never ever receive the same treatment as would a Japanese male. This is deeply entrenched in Japanese society. You would be considered as an outsider, someone who does not understand their cultural nuances and someone not as sophisticated and pristine as themselves. Go figure. And Auntie's right again, Japanese women are extremely difficult to break down mentally and spiritually. Obstinate if you ask me. "Change" is a stigma in Japan, they hate to change anything as it is always believed that the Japanese way is correct and the only way. Once they are fixed on an ideal, it is impossible to change especially if you are a Gaijin.

In sum, end of the day, to each his/her own. There is no perfect man / woman / race / nationality in this world. You have to accept your imperfections, embrace it and hope someone else finds beauty in that. There is no basis for comparisons as really, to some, living with a Japanese can be even more suffocating than a Singaporean. All the unwritten rules, the strict live-by mentality, the ridiculous regulations and restrictions in the society etc.

This question leads to one big question in history. Man and woman are taught hierachy in society. There were shogun and samurai in japan. There are no samurai officially today but they still exist. Are there the equivalent of that order in sgp? Lol I dun mean hit girls with a stick, you get what I mean.

Jap girls can be friendly with you, bec they r modernize but you'll never be a japnese to them, and that level of submissiveness will nvr be on par with a jap man. (Most of the time) they look demure but it takes a lot to break them down mentally n spiritually. So feel free to get jap girls. :D

hsp0804
30-06-2011, 08:47 PM
In short, MOST foreign women are always more willing to INDULGE in the man they love...they know the true meaning of "satisfying" their man! :)

onlyhuman
30-06-2011, 10:41 PM
Eh I ain't tat smart but I am not dumb enuff to invest in sg stock ;D

bonkster
01-07-2011, 01:11 AM
Eh I ain't tat smart but I am not dumb enuff to invest in sg stock ;D

So i guess your money's on emerging markets? :p:D

r0cksteady
01-07-2011, 01:39 AM
All points agreed with those on the SG girls. The body figure thing is one thing I cannot understand. Why are the majority of SG girls boobless?
REALLY cannot understand it.

That's ok though. Except their behaviour. Got nothing to offer still want to act like you owe them everything. Replies by a chanel member shows this already. Can praise but cannot negative feedback. Otherwise, she attack non stop. Why cannot give negative feedback? Her reasoning is: Because you are Singaporean. LOL. WTF. Then all Singaporeans should go and suck old Lee's d**k. Why? Because you're Singaporean.
This type of argument already shows clearly their 'entitlement mentality' and she will NEVER get it. Because she feels she 'deserve'. But I can tell you, she doesn't and they don't. You get what you give.

My experiences with foreign girls have been mostly good. Notice I said mostly, because as with anything, when dealing with people.... when you deal with 100 people, you are going to get 100 experiences. That said, have I never dated SG girls? OF COURSE I HAVE! Duh. Plenty. That's why I have the ability to give feedback. Are there SG girls who treated me nicely? You bet. Just that things didn't work out, that's all. But GENERALLY speaking, what the rest of the guys feedback over here..... by and large are the typical characteristics of SG girls. By and large. Does not mean all, of course.

So far, for my experiences with Japanese girls.... yes, I understand what some of you mean by 'facade' and it's an 'act'. Actually it's yes and no.

Yes, to the people you only know on the surface.
No, to those that I know personally.

I have known Japanese girls who sacrificed for me as well, in the end could get nothing because I could not commit. One even travelled hundreds of miles to track me. If you treat them sincerely as a person, and not as a 'Jap'... of course they will reciprocate and behave like a human person and treat you as well, like a human person. Not just treat you as 'my Singaporean acquaintance'. I am going to take a long shot to say that those who will say that Japanese have 'facades' never know one long enough nor DEEP enough to get over that facade. There is truth in this if you think about it.

IF you were to spend a few years with a person, being a sincere friend or lover... and even after a few years.... you still only see the 'facade' of a person (and you may blame it on their 'culture') whose failure is it?
Think about it. If you married a Japanese girl and after 10 years, all you can see is just a facade then you really need to reaccess your interaction with women or human beings in general. And ask yourself why all you get is just surface interaction.

I have friends from many countries and as far as I know, the Japanese, especially the young ones, don't really give a shit about 'culture' and they now want to LIVE their lives and throw the shackles of 'protocol' away. So, I get to know them in a personal manner, guys and girls... and they're just regular people. Not the 'facade' and 'pretence' that some people who know them on the surface talk about. Real human beings are not like that.
Might as well talk about your own SG colleagues in the office. Even after years of 'knowing' them, you still don't KNOW them and given a chance, they'll still 'poison arrow' you for their own benefit.

Know why? Because it isn't even a real relationship. Just a surface contact. That's all.

If you really take time to KNOW a person, to hang out after office hours, to be with their family, indeed, to be a REAL friend.... you'll realise they are actually quite different from the 'facade' in the office that the rest of your colleagues (surface relationships) see. Their real personality, character and humanity begin to emerge. Logic.

r0cksteady
01-07-2011, 02:04 AM
This partly explains why many Office Ladies and Men, spend huge amounts of their salary on branded items, clubbing, and holidays because they want to be seen as successful. On the down side, many have little to no savings, and live from month to month. Just look at the number of young upstarts putting up at swanky pads about town in Tokyo, close to zero. And even if there were, its probably their parents.

Huh??? Sorry bro, you cannot be more wrong than this. I don't want to slam what you say as BS but I can tell you that you typed without knowing the truth AT ALL. Japan as a whole is a conservative country and the majority of its people are NETT SAVERS, I don't know how old are you but this is a well-known fact.
Japanese banks, when grouped together, are one of the biggest financial groups of the WORLD. Where do you think those money came from?
Before the Banking crisis in Japan, Japan as a country was one of the biggest nett savers.

So many Japanese friends of mine save fervently. And when I discovered how fervently they saved, I was actually shocked. Savings start young in Japan. How do you think they can afford to backpack around the world for 1 year, 2 years? Seen any Singaporean do that recently? No. Every time I travel, most of the time (Asians) I will see Japanese, and in recent years, Chinese from Mainland China. Not talking about business trips. About extended trips where people stay on in countries for at least 6 months on solid travelling (not touristing).

They can afford the brands you mentioned about because they make more than you doing the same thing in Japan than you here (on average).

The reason why most Japanese stay at home with parents is exactly opposite to your claims. They stay with parents TO SAVE MONEY!!!!
Duh. Just ask a REAL Japanese friend. If you have one. Don't just talk like an 'expert' based on assumptions.

All you are talking is totally based on stereotypes. I have never met a Japanese friend (of my age-group) who 'SLURPS noodles loudly'. Come on, man!! Get real!
And going on holiday to 'appear' successful? That's a new one! Reading your post is so surreal. At the same time I also wonder how many YOUNG, UPSTARTS in SINGAPORE live in 'SWANKY PADS' that do not belong to their parents. And your point is?????? That's your argument that Japanese don't save? Because they don't live in swanky apartments in the middle of Harajuku? Lol. So those who live in the middle of downtown Tokyo must be great savers, in your logic. And to be YOUNG and an upstart. (Someone just beginning to start their career). Wow, they must make 1 million a month to be saving money like that. Impressed by your logic and 'REAL LIFE' EXPERIENCE with the Japanese to be commenting like you did.

Alf1977
01-07-2011, 02:42 AM
Japanese ladies are so sweet and sexy, and dress up well even if they were to just go to neighbourhood to buy things. I dont mind marrying a Japanese wife, at least its a pretty vase who will perform well in bed and try their best to satisfy me.

So out of Thai, Japan, Malaysia, vietnam, phillippines, Laos, PRC, Cambodia, which is the favorite one you would choose as your wife?

Japanese ladies will seem popular. Actually not all SG ladies are bad, although majority are.. just depend on each person luck and fate to meet the right one who loves you and she loves you.

1nottiboy
01-07-2011, 02:55 AM
Actually you can't really escape from materialism, it is pretty rampant in first world countries. I am fine when I find women who are just interested in my money as long as they also give their end of the bargain. I put money on the table, you'd better have beauty. Having said that, most Singaporean girls are not blessed with the looks as compared to fellow countries like Japan, Taiwan, China, or South Korea. I like voluptuous women, however most women here don't have that hour-glass figure I am looking for - let alone the looks.

I can see that this is getting to be a very HOT thread, so I wanna share my experiences.

I agree with Bro Sean here. Now that I am relatively successful, I am quite ready to spend money on the right girl (usually pretty with big boobs), whether its for a fling or serious relationship. But I have found that SG gals (whether from poor or rich backgrounds) only want the money-in the form of gifts, dinners, drinks, etc. The intimacy barrier is hard to break and the prettier the gal, the harder it gets. Of cos I have had successes with SG gals, but when compared in terms of percentages with foreigners, SG gals are not worth the effort.

Having lived 10 years overseas in various countries, I wanna share my experiences. I have had numerous foreigner ex-gfs outside of SG, and these ex-gfs are of similar social status as me- university education, middle class, white collar job, etc. I met and got to know them over the course of my university education and the early part of my career (spanning 10 years).

My Japanese gf was the best. We were together for 5 years. Minimum effort from me. Yet she treated me like a KING! She cleaned me, fed me, sucked me (and swallowed), fucked me, and even insisted that I marry her when I had no money! Too bad I wasn't ready for marriage, so we broke up.

My Taiwanese ex-gfs, though not as impressive as the Japanese girl, were not bad too. Borned into rich families, there was no need for them to cook or clean at home. But for me, they made sure they fed me and took good care of me.

My PRC ex-gfs... well... what can I say... I must say that 50% of them are very upfront and honest about the financial aspect of the relationship. If I provided for her, she would give me the love, sex and warmth that I needed. The other 50% behaved liked any other normal girl that we know, i.e. money issues are never brought up. HOWEVER, whether PRC gals are money minded or not, these ex-gfs of mine were relatively more impressive (in terms skills, talants, body and looks) than the average SG gal, i.e. they had more to offer. 1 came from a Chinese Ivy League university (whom I thought I could have marry and is now a very successful career woman in China). The other, other than having a successful career, being fluent in English and Chinese, is able to do the ballet and various Chinese folk dances (dance academy). Another one was also some gu-zheng expert (also from a Ivy League university). The list goes on (I have also dated a politician's daughter and a girl from the acting academy, among many others). Best of all, they were all beauties with minimum big B-Cup boobs!!!

Now that I have made foreigners sound SOOOOO good, I must point out that the reason why I was able to meet all these angels, was because of my education and the nature of my job. I am sure, if I only had a PSLE cert or was doing some low level job, my exposure would have been to a very different class of girls. Agree?

Then again, why is it that when I came back to SG in my mid 20s, my success rate with SG gals was so low? My pretty ex-colleagues would never go out with me, even though they were not as well educated and well to do. My success rate in pubs and clubs was close to zero. Of cos, 1 reason could be that I only wanted the pretty ones (wasn't keen on ugly ones). But I also went for the best in China, and the results couldn't have been more different. I am still the same me. So why?

I really do not know. If I do, my success rate would have been much higher rite? But among from the SG girls around me, I do have an impression of the type of guys they like. They like guys who tend to be docile (submissive) and rich. The richer the guy is, the less need for him to be submissive, but there is a minimum standard (of submissiveness) to maintain. If the guy is too independent (e.g. me), then it is a no-go. Also, I feel that SG gals tend to think quite highly of themselves and I attribute that to them not knowing that there are many girls out there who are just as good or even better than them. Their impression of PRC gals here are poor, not knowing that there are super talents still in China who can outshine anyone.

So, after spending so many years overseas and numerous failures in SG, I thought I was destined to marry a foreigner. After all, to most SG gals, I was too wild (and notti) and most SG gals, to me, were proud bitches who had little to offer. But lo and behold, I actually met a SG gal who impressed me enough for me to marry her. Of cos I see some of the SG gal traits in her and can list out my complaints, but her strengths are even more impressive and I love her for everything that she is. But, we can talk more about her another time.

In conclusion, from my personal life experiences, when doing an apple to apple comparison, the foreigners I met were indeed, on average, more impressive and likeable than the SG gals around me. But these were foreigners I met overseas. Not in SG. But having said that, it was a SG gal that I married at the end of the day. There are still SG gems around. Not many but if you look really hard, she is there.

P/S To the other Bros here who have yet to meet the rite girl, I personally feel that there is no point bitching abt SG gals. It is a free market. If SG gals are too demanding for a fling or otherwise, then go for someone else. If pretty gals are difficult, consider ugly ones. If rich girls are impossible, go for poor ones. Bitching has never gotten me any pussy. Action has.

r0cksteady
01-07-2011, 03:46 AM
Then again, why is it that when I came back to SG in my mid 20s, my success rate with SG gals was so low? My pretty ex-colleagues would never go out with me, even though they were not as well educated and well to do. My success rate in pubs and clubs was close to zero. Of cos, 1 reason could be that I only wanted the pretty ones (wasn't keen on ugly ones). But I also went for the best in China, and the results couldn't have been more different. I am still the same me. So why?

I really do not know. Also, I feel that SG gals tend to think quite highly of themselves and I attribute that to them not knowing that there are many girls out there who are just as good or even better than them.

Their impression of PRC gals here are poor, not knowing that there are super talents still in China who can outshine anyone.

Nice points. Bro, you answered your own question. Your low success rate with pretty ex colleagues is because they think highly of themselves.

Your higher success rate is also because you were overseas. Singaporeans have a good rep in Asian countries. And because you were overseas, you felt more FREE and therefore, you had flair. Another thing is because you were a rare commodity, that's why you could score better. Same thing with foreigners here. Free and easy and considerably rarer when compared with SG boys. That's why the ang mohs can pick up here and some girls like them. (Sweeping statement but not too far from the truth. I do hang out with my expat friends here can say they get the attention from girls because they are not 'the norm').

>>>Also, I feel that SG gals tend to think quite highly of themselves and I attribute that to them not knowing that there are many girls out there who are just as good or even better than them.

Really support this statement. An ex of mine from PRC used to point out and laugh at Zhaobao and Wanbao because of the mistakes in the Chinese expressions used. Imagine... our national paper cannot even pass the QC of a Chinese lass. That shows the level of language here. And English... needless to say.

Glad to know you married a good SG girl. It's all about chemistry and perhaps fate. LOL.

Personally, I cut SG girls out just because I love boobs. LOL!!!!

And SG girls sometimes very demanding (I feel) when they are just normal or less than normal when compared to other girls who really GIVE first instead of (like most SG girls) asking what you can give to them first.

One is give and take.
Other is take first then decide.

So, unless the next SG girl I aim has boobs, I am not even keen. Only 24 hours a day, don't waste it on the wrong targets.

Of course there are very shapely SG girls... but most likely they are non-Chinese. Not that I mind. 'Dated' Singaporean Indians and Malays as well, if you know what I mean. I've dated about (+/-) 16 or 17 race/genetic/nationalities so far and I don't think I have a favourite. Perhaps Canadian. But that's because they are open hearted and I like their candour and open character and (not that they mop my floor with a cloth like a Taiwanese/Japanese girl). I have absolutely nothing against SG girls. Just posting observations. LOL. In fact, don't mind dating one right now, provided she has the body. :D

Pho123
01-07-2011, 05:10 AM
Marry at your own risk! Heard too much stories about guys falling in love with some FL girls (PRC, Viet) end up getting married and got conned at the end. All i wanna say is these guys had never experience that care and concern from local girls, hence feels great when someone either much younger, sweeter or hotter is liking them. These poor guys fall for them deeply without knowing their real motives. Never fall for FL girls, they are here to make money and go......Dont fall for them.

Frankiestine
01-07-2011, 10:06 AM
Marry at your own risk! Heard too much stories about guys falling in love with some FL girls (PRC, Viet) end up getting married and got conned at the end. All i wanna say is these guys had never experience that care and concern from local girls, hence feels great when someone either much younger, sweeter or hotter is liking them. These poor guys fall for them deeply without knowing their real motives. Never fall for FL girls, they are here to make money and go......Dont fall for them.

Hullo get your facts right, no one is talking about FLs here....everyone is just offering the pro and con of marrying different nationalities..

panda_lim
01-07-2011, 11:32 AM
sg girls are lazy generally

strikeking73
01-07-2011, 12:32 PM
Base on the title:

There a few point:

1.they are not so money minded-
2.they are more caring
3.they are more loyal

1.they are not so money minded-IF you are only breadwinner, prepare for hard work until die as she use ur $ to send to their family. One person work in Sg will Die cock stand, if other are very low education or lazy enough.
2.they are more caring- when you still can earn gd $ for them.
3.they are more loyal- Money talk.
4.they are more family minded- one side thinking.
5.they are not so control freak- whose care who?
6.they wont ask you to throw your parent out so she can enjoy the comfortable of just two of you. - They will bring their family member to join with you later, prepare to feed them.
7.they wont call you 99 time a day just to make sure u are not with aother work even its just for work or a old friend catch up- only siao ja bo will do, most ger dun have time.
8.they wont mind do you own a car- everybody want to have a car, just they dun say does not mean won't mind.
9.they wont mind do you own a condo. Oue HDB is gd enough for $$ if you die early than them.
10.they wont tell you excuse that the dont want to give you a child becoz she dont to get fat or cant enjoy her life- They have nothing to do at home and gd excuse for not working in SG.

machinehead1234
01-07-2011, 01:55 PM
Okay, gotta hand it to you Rocksteady. If my posts offends your knowledge of Japanese then my bad.

Anyways, i DO have ties to Japan if you must know. Grandmother is Japanese and i have relatives there. I am not sure about the people you are meeting, but point taken, we probably have different groups of friends, different social circles, different networks, different viewpoints. I am not saying you are wrong, just that many of the people in my age group and in my industry and in my network are observed to be like that. And as i mentioned, there was a sweeping statement alert. So what's your beef?

You have a point, and you stated it. No ill feelings, this is just a forum.

Huh??? Sorry bro, you cannot be more wrong than this. I don't want to slam what you say as BS but I can tell you that you typed without knowing the truth AT ALL. Japan as a whole is a conservative country and the majority of its people are NETT SAVERS, I don't know how old are you but this is a well-known fact.
Japanese banks, when grouped together, are one of the biggest financial groups of the WORLD. Where do you think those money came from?
Before the Banking crisis in Japan, Japan as a country was one of the biggest nett savers.

So many Japanese friends of mine save fervently. And when I discovered how fervently they saved, I was actually shocked. Savings start young in Japan. How do you think they can afford to backpack around the world for 1 year, 2 years? Seen any Singaporean do that recently? No. Every time I travel, most of the time (Asians) I will see Japanese, and in recent years, Chinese from Mainland China. Not talking about business trips. About extended trips where people stay on in countries for at least 6 months on solid travelling (not touristing).

They can afford the brands you mentioned about because they make more than you doing the same thing in Japan than you here (on average).

The reason why most Japanese stay at home with parents is exactly opposite to your claims. They stay with parents TO SAVE MONEY!!!!
Duh. Just ask a REAL Japanese friend. If you have one. Don't just talk like an 'expert' based on assumptions.

All you are talking is totally based on stereotypes. I have never met a Japanese friend (of my age-group) who 'SLURPS noodles loudly'. Come on, man!! Get real!
And going on holiday to 'appear' successful? That's a new one! Reading your post is so surreal. At the same time I also wonder how many YOUNG, UPSTARTS in SINGAPORE live in 'SWANKY PADS' that do not belong to their parents. And your point is?????? That's your argument that Japanese don't save? Because they don't live in swanky apartments in the middle of Harajuku? Lol. So those who live in the middle of downtown Tokyo must be great savers, in your logic. And to be YOUNG and an upstart. (Someone just beginning to start their career). Wow, they must make 1 million a month to be saving money like that. Impressed by your logic and 'REAL LIFE' EXPERIENCE with the Japanese to be commenting like you did.

chenzong
01-07-2011, 05:51 PM
Base on the title:

There a few point:

Allow me to contribute, based on my many years in China, but even what I say are generalisations - I've met many that do not conform to what I write.

BTW, I married a Singaporean wife.

Not true. Those I know are money-minded, and will tell you about it.

2.they are more caring

Try that on Shanghainese girls. They can be quite spoilt. But girls from other parts are generally more caring of their men, and that I agree.

3.they are more loyal

Generally, yes. Unfortunately, I have met too many who are loyal only when you can take care of them. The story of the man whose wife left him after his business failed still stays with me.

Generally, yes.

Does not apply to Shanghainese girls, but generally Chinese women have learnt to close one eye to what their husbands do, as long as their husbands treat them well and takes care of the family.

Not enough cases to comment on this.

Generally true, this time even of Shanghainese women.

They do! Especially Shanghainese.

They do! Especially Shanghainese.

To them children is a way of "binding" their husband. Weird logic but oh well...

I suspect you may get a nasty surprise were you to enter a relationship based on the understanding you have quoted.

r0cksteady
02-07-2011, 01:14 AM
Noted, Machinehead bro. No beef, just different viewpoints.

Appreciate different views, actually. (That's how we really learn) But of course, would prefer if people spoke from REAL experiences. Instead of hearsay (then we don't learn anything cos it's non-factual).
Respect! Agree to disagree is a high level of understanding. Way to go, bro!
Appreciate it.

Bro chenzong showed us another side of the coin by his post and I appreciate it lots because it's spoken from personal experience.
Sounds like Shanghainese are JUST LIKE SG girls! LOL!!!!!

Which is probably true because Shanghai is China's finest city and in areas more advanced than here and people there can be SUPER RICH. So money plays a part in their psyche (cos they are used to it). Many clubs there are EASILY much more luxurious than here in SG (ditto KTVs, massage places, or should we call them Massage PALACES).

Many bros seem to write as if 'foreign girl' MUST mean poorer girl aka Vietnamese mail order bride types. No lah.
Many girls out there actually richer than many SG boys. The world is damn huge. This Russian girl I knew, once went shopping with me in Forum. She picked up some CK undies. And I happily gifted her a pen from Hard Rock Cafe since she really seemed to like it a lot. When it was time to go, she didn't take a taxi. Nor bus. She went to the taxi stand at the back of Forum and get this, her Chauffer in a Rolls Royce came to pick her up. Back in those days, how many Rolls were there on the road? Not many at all. Damn girl lives on Nassim Road whose house you cannot even see fully from the gate. Fkiing rich dad, I tell you. Suddenly felt paiseh about my 'gift' of an $18 pen to her. Do you think she minded? No. Was happy that I got it for her because she liked it. Of course her dad could buy her anything but fact is the pen was given to her by ME, not her dad. That's what makes it special to her. The one with the inferiority complex was me, of course. I was young and never saw that display of wealth before.

Another ex from China also fully owns her own condo. And collecting a residual rental income before she was even 30! While that time I was still living with parents and slogging to save up money!

One of my Taiwanese ex also flush. Her dad owns one of the bigger fisheries here in SG.

With these girls, it's definitely not about the money. I still remember how much I really hurt that Taiwanese girl when I left her just because I could not accept the fact that she lost her virginity (I was second). I was young and dumb. Absolutely broke her heart. Her family was so much wealthier than mine. She was so good to me, always caring, loving, and giving me gifts, paying for meals without batting an eyelid. Between us, we never talked about money and I of course muster and insist I pay when I can cos got stupid SG boy pride. But even if she paid for every meal and movie... I don't think she would EVER mind. Now I think about it... I really feel fucked up for the way I dropped her which hurt her so much, it changed her life forever. Sorry.

cleanfreak
02-07-2011, 01:55 AM
Among the SG girls (of my generation, I'm born in 1985) that I personally know, the ratio of them who can cook a simple dish of stir fried vegetables is like 1 in 10. Most can cook instant noodles while some can't even fry an egg. I asked them about how well they can cook and they happily answer that they can't cook and their mum/maid does it all. After marriage, it is a matter of time before children are conceived, though some couples choose not to have kids at all. I'm sure most of our sweet childhood memories was having meals prepared by our mum and grandma. I really dare not imagine what kind of childhood my kid would have if meals were prepared by a maid all the time. (I can cook simple dishes though.) It just feels like "something" is missing.

Most SG girls talk about sexual equality. Which I feel is right. However, when there're signs of trouble, they hide behind and expect the guy to solve it all and still demand concessions from man. (Mentioned by a bro earlier on) Why talk about sexual equality and yet demand concessions from guys? As guys, it is our "duty" to shower and pamper (though we also need to be pampered) our other half with gifts from time to time. The turnoff part about this issue is that lots of SG girls demand it. Guys will buy gifts and give surprises w/o being demanded and gladly do it of their own accord. But when demanded to do so, it irks to think of doing it.

The "entitlement behaviour" is like a rampant virus among SG girls. Expecting things to be done their way and everything they want being an entitlement just because they're GIRLS.

Just my opinion based on the SG girls I know and observed. I agree that there are girls who are not like what I've mentioned and possess the criteria to be 'good' wives. But these girls are like 1 in 10? :p

Mr.Big
02-07-2011, 02:24 AM
is she considered pretty by many standards?

8.5 / 10. This should be a very good gauge. :) I am considered lucky to have my be married with my wife.

Good luck ppl!

r0cksteady
02-07-2011, 02:38 AM
I asked them about how well they can cook and they happily answer that they can't cook and their mum/maid does it all. After marriage, it is a matter of time before children are conceived, though some couples choose not to have kids at all. I'm sure most of our sweet childhood memories was having meals prepared by our mum and grandma. I really dare not imagine what kind of childhood my kid would have if meals were prepared by a maid all the time. (I can cook simple dishes though.) It just feels like "something" is missing.

Absolutely agree with cleanfreak bro. I know EXACTLY what you are talking about when you say they 'happily' say they don't cook or can't cook.
It's the same 'entitlement behaviour' being exhibited, that's all.
These girls say they can't cook with the attitude that ''Since I am going to become a rich tai-tai in no time, WHY THE FUCK would I even bother to cook? Something that the MAID will do? DUH! I better go shopping at my favourite brandname boutiques''.

Some even damn proud (in an inverse-perverted way) to share episodes of their failure in boiling an egg or over-frying an egg as if being a retarded 20 something year old who cannot even boil an egg is cool. Thinking they are so atas.

It's not. It's PATHETIC.

I look at these types of girls with absolutely nothing but PITY in my eyes.

I can cook much better than most girls I know. It is really surprising to know how few SG girls can really whip up something impressive. That's why I pay special attention to girls who can and like to cook/bake/make desserts and take the time and effort and pay attention to details in the things they do. It says a lot about their character and what they have to offer you inside. Life is not easy. We men have to be the MAN, the protector, the provider, the listener with a ready ear, we have to be loyal and give them our hearts and never stray... yet we need to give them a house, cash, car and a sub card, if with enough disposable income, a country club membership and later.... probably children some time in the future.

At least they must be ''worth it'' right.....? Take, take, take and nothing to offer??? Fuck off! Pussies are everywhere. No lack of women the world over. Be worth your own weight in value, I say. A relationship is about giving and contribution from BOTH SIDES. Not just waiting for a man to come rescue you from your shit life so you can leech on forever and act like you 'arrived' just because you have a pussy. All women should wake up from this disease and fantasy called the 'Princess Syndrome'.

And I say this applying to women of all races and nationalities, without prejudice.

drekman
02-07-2011, 10:35 AM
Because singapore girls are like cheap bangali whore. Go and date bangali. Did not know that bangali only treat them as easy cheap chinese whore.

ddog
02-07-2011, 10:53 AM
My soon to be EX. Let me tell you the story

After she forced me to go overseas with her, she complained she had to pay for some clothes (around 5 of the 18 pieces I bought for her), demanded the $ back. I gave her some $ back, she shouted in public, I still owe her $500.

I got her universal studios ticket at a discount of 60$. she shouted at me, AM I ONLY WORTH 60$ to you? I explained we can have full fun, but I'm saving $, she tells me she's not interested in discount stuff.

Suddenly call me for dinner, then demanded I pay for it (her dinners are like teppanyaki, posh Jap restaurants). Suddenly call me to meet h er at hairdresser yesterday, I came, she demanded I pay for her hair.

All in all at the end of the day, she calls me a boy and childish and useless. I tell her, if I'm useless why do I have a good job, smooth life? She replied, bcos I complain whenever I pay. I tell her frankly, each meeting I pay a bomb for you, who wouldn't complain? Her final answer? I can never get any girl because I'm a cheapskate to complain.

And whose she? Look at razortv, stomp etc, you'll know who
hint: created news, but not in a good way person

SG Girls? No thanks...

cleanfreak
03-07-2011, 02:02 AM

After she forced me to go overseas with her, she complained she had to pay for some clothes (around 5 of the 18 pieces I bought for her), demanded the $ back. I gave her some $ back, she shouted in public, I still owe her $500.

I got her universal studios ticket at a discount of 60$. she shouted at me, AM I ONLY WORTH 60$ to you? I explained we can have full fun, but I'm saving $, she tells me she's not interested in discount stuff.

Suddenly call me for dinner, then demanded I pay for it (her dinners are like teppanyaki, posh Jap restaurants). Suddenly call me to meet h er at hairdresser yesterday, I came, she demanded I pay for her hair.

All in all at the end of the day, she calls me a boy and childish and useless. I tell her, if I'm useless why do I have a good job, smooth life? She replied, bcos I complain whenever I pay. I tell her frankly, each meeting I pay a bomb for you, who wouldn't complain? Her final answer? I can never get any girl because I'm a cheapskate to complain.

SG Girls? No thanks...

Wah bro. You bao a personal sex toy? Just joking :D
Anyway good riddance. These typical bitches are all over the streets of SG. Take it as over-paying a prostitute. Somehow I realise most of such "expensive SG whores" come from the lower-mid class families and they can't afford to live such a lifestyle themselves yet don't want to work hard for it. Thus, the need for a 'carrothead' to provide them with such lifestyles.

天山童老
03-07-2011, 03:51 AM
cooks on weekends,

Ya i agree...

actually foreign women and local no different, all are female, or rather human being. Guys complaining here wants the best out of your life so do the women.

Local females work and live in the same environment with us, suffer the same stress from lifestyle. So a your normal salary is normal to them too... but for foreign ladies.... their living environment is different and if you convert the currencies over to their side, a normal earning may be above average already!

So afterall, its difficult to guage de la, just follow your feeling lor... if you think she's good for you, be it singaporean, japanese or thai... as long as you are happy bout it

r0cksteady
03-07-2011, 03:52 AM
ddog, your soon to be EX is Boomzzzz ah?! LOL!!! Or who? LOL.

If a girl did that to me, already let her be fucked by a pack of dogs long ago.

Still pay shit for her... man. She TOTALLY sounds like she is chopping you big time. Want you to buy this and that, still insult you, pay and pay, discount also got problem (wtf?! She's not into you, not even interested to HELP YOU save YOUR money... definitely a princess syndrome type of girl living in fantasy). The fact that she is saying you cannot find any other girl (even though she is a girl and she is with you) clearly shows you are only valuable as her ATM and you OWE her cos she is soooo chio, soooo in demand and sooo hot. No GFE at all.
Tell her to wake up.

You can even cut and paste my comments about her to let her read what a shit she is in the eyes of others.

Time to sayonara. Lots of nice girls around.

r0cksteady
03-07-2011, 04:09 AM
Ya i agree...

actually foreign women and local no different, all are female, or rather human being. Guys complaining here wants the best out of your life so do the women.

Local females work and live in the same environment with us, suffer the same stress from lifestyle. So a your normal salary is normal to them too... but for foreign ladies.... their living environment is different and if you convert the currencies over to their side, a normal earning may be above average already!

So afterall, its difficult to guage de la, just follow your feeling lor... if you think she's good for you, be it singaporean, japanese or thai... as long as you are happy bout it

Bro, you 'agree' what? Think you cut and paste the wrong things lah. Don't be a parrot and 'agree' to something you can't even confirm.

The rest of the bros here are not 'complaining'. We are just sharing real experiences. For you to say SG girls 'no different' from girls elsewhere simply shows you have neither a good variety of experiences with local nor foreign girls.

Don't take it personally, just saying how I feel.

I don't know what your 'normal salary' is and I don't take a salary. I was born in a Kampung in SG. Grew up in HDB. Now, I make a comfortable 5-figure every month. I have been with girls who make less. I have been with girls with silver spoons. Or even entrepreneurs who made their own money. Sure.

And I can tell you, from personal experience, SG girls are definitely one kind.

But of course there are the nice ones, but as other bros pointed out, they are RARE. And once you find her, if you want, marry her fast, bro.
Because they are a dying breed.

Outside of this tiny island, there are still MANY girls who are happy to cook a good meal for their bf/husbands and we never really talk about money. Not every girl wants to be a tai-tai like some SG girls. There are some who will insist to be a professional even after marriage. And, what can the average SG man provide? To live in a tiny HDB flat and cook and wash everyday and help you mind your kids? That's tai-tai lifestyle???? That's what most foreign women want from an SG man???? Really?

For those who are delusional thinking that most people want to come get SG passport and live here... haha, hello? Again, you have not met enough people. All the girls I have been with knows my plan is to settle OUTSIDE SG and they always suggest me to start a business or do this, do that in their country, or go elsewhere, together. SG very big meh? Everyone die die want to come and live here?? Meet more people lah. LOL. You'll find out that is not even the truth. Even my expat friends here, perhaps only 1 in 20 will consider settling down here. The rest don't even give a hoot about SG, just make money here, party a bit, go Bali for surfing, Malaysia for rock climbing, Thailand for getaways, finish their contracts and explore elsewhere in the world. Most of them consider SG a damn super boring place and won't even consider retiring here because many things about here 'sucks'. Why am I their friend? Because I don't take things personally. I don't get pissed off when someone tells me SG got problem. I ask what's the problem. I don't pretend that we are perfect. I know SG got problem. It's a fact. SG people got problem. (Every country has their problems, I complain big time to my Chinese friends about Chinese quirks when I am in China, too.. and we get along great)! When people are honest... it means you have overcome some boundaries and are no longer surface acquaintances anymore. You become FRIENDS.

Singapore guys, SG girls, and even the country, is not that big a deal in the eyes of the world (contrary to what your friendly ghamen wants you to believe). There are good and bad everywhere. Accept that fact. If you think SG is only good ALL THE WAY and no flaws. Then I suggest you grow up, travel a bit more (not touristing, really travel), meet more people, make more money and then come back here, we'll have another friendly discussion. Perhaps you'll see everything differently then.

chenzong
04-07-2011, 06:52 PM
At least they must be ''worth it'' right.....? Take, take, take and nothing to offer??? Fuck off! Pussies are everywhere. No lack of women the world over. Be worth your own weight in value, I say. A relationship is about giving and contribution from BOTH SIDES. Not just waiting for a man to come rescue you from your shit life so you can leech on forever and act like you 'arrived' just because you have a pussy. All women should wake up from this disease and fantasy called the 'Princess Syndrome'.

Here I must state something. There is nothing wrong with being a "princess" - I treat my wife like a princess. But there is a crucial difference - she treats me like a king too. She runs the house well, takes good care of the children, and takes good care of me too. In return, I work hard, and make sure I provide well for her and her family.

Like you mentioned, a relationship is about contribution from both sides. And here, I must say that the Chinese women I know (sans Shanghainese) outshines many Singaporean women. I am glad my wife does not behave like many Singaporean women I know.

I still think, though, that we are really generalising when we say that Singaporean women are largely the way they were described in this thread. Many, yes, but I do not believe they form a large majority.

daring70
05-07-2011, 08:17 AM
ris low :) ?

SG Girls? No thanks...

drekman
05-07-2011, 08:27 AM
ddog, who ask u to pay for her. You should not have paid for her. SHe does not value money. If she wants to buy or eat, tell her to pay on her own. I will shout at her and ask her to pay on her own. And i will tell her she is a spoilt woman. That is y i said never give woman money.

LeMans
05-07-2011, 02:12 PM
Whether SG Gals or other nationalities gals, it is still the same when u r in SG here..... Why?? Becoz we, SG men, are seen as potential gold-giver in their eyes....

I once had a bad experience with a Indo-Chinese gal back last year till early this year..... Well, a short description about this gal and hopefully her current bf (by the name of XXX, working in a chemical company in Jurong Island), gets to read this piece of her "glorious" past of her gf:

Name: Liu (mother's surname) or Ng (Step-father's surname)
Address: Hougang (SMC)

Well, knew these Indo-Chinese gal, though not rich and only living in a HDB flat, was here for some years, but didn't study much and wondering her days till she reach 21 soon this year... Initially, knew her from online and after few meetings, thought she was a innocent and spend-thrift gal.... Thus, agree to be her bf since she can think so "matured"

End up, can have 2 or 3 bf at one go.... plus treating ppl like her personal chaffeur or ATM..... Those bf who got car, will give priority.... n those who can provide her, will be her ATM

My monetary damage: around $3k plus.... and haven't include other shopping spree... Should have done the most cruel manner by reporting her to ICA at the start of the year instead since she also working illegally without any work-permit at a rich Indo old-lady at 1 of the District 9 house.....

My emotional damage: she toyed my feelings and caught her on 3 separate occassion with 3 different guys..... sad to say, I dunno why I forgive her for the 1st 2 round.... 1st time, she admit to me that she slept with another guy becoz that guy who drove treated her very nice and I was too busy for her.....

2nd guy, she admitted to me becoz the guy very humourous and look like Jay-Chou, thus she was tempted to have ONS.... fuck-up...

3rd guy, I gave up on her as caught her openly with another guy at a shopping centre.... last I knew, that 3rd guy dumped her after screwing her... and thus she ended up with her current bf, now working in Jurong Island.....

Moral of the story: Got money u r king, whether SG gal or China gal or Indo gal.... u got money, u can buy pussy.... whatever true love is all fake.... coz when u r down and out, all pussies will leave u....

Advice for that Jurong Island Chemical bf: don't be fooled by this 21 years old Indo-Chinese (HDB) gal.... if not, u pay for the price... as I know she may pledge her loyalty to u.... but don't be so naive.... can fuck then fuck and throw... cannot fuck, then don't waste money... coz she will tell u she only lost her virgin once back in Indo... but in SG, she already multipled fucked by many SG men like me and others in the past....

Conclusion: I know my story may be irrelevant to this post, but just giving my 2-cents advice, so that bros here can have lesser 1 victim and fuck the brains out of this lousy pussies.... maybe waiting for my time to revenge on her 3 younger sisters when they hit 18.... screw their virgin pussies and let their father and mother know who the real boss is when they are messing with me...:D

r0cksteady
06-07-2011, 04:19 PM
bro chenzong,

Yes, it's great that you treat your wife like a princess, of course.
I also agree with you that it takes contribution and am very happy for you that she contributes to your life (as a team, as a partner). That's the way it should be.

The only problem is when the girls themselves THINK they are princess.
Females afflicted with the Princess syndrome won't do anything. They'll just open their mouths, stretch out their empty hands, take and take. (Someone like ddog's soon-to-be ex).

And they will feel that you are damn lucky to be holding their golden hands, because they are such a 'princess'. And the guys are to be blamed for continuing this rubbish. And the next guy will only get it worse. Until someone bring them down, back to EARTH.

The way you described your wife, I can feel she is a hardworking, loyal wife, a true woman who puts in her fair share to love you and make things work. This is definitely the way and of course she deserves you to treat her as your personal princess. (In this case, since she is a contributor, more like a Queen [which makes you the King, lol] as compared to those girls with the 'Princess syndrome'.

Cheers, bro.

dinkothestinko
09-07-2011, 01:34 PM
kudos to all the bros who've fuelled this thread; it's an incredibly riveting read.

chenzong
10-07-2011, 06:37 PM
The way you described your wife, I can feel she is a hardworking, loyal wife, a true woman who puts in her fair share to love you and make things work. This is definitely the way and of course she deserves you to treat her as your personal princess. (In this case, since she is a contributor, more like a Queen [which makes you the King, lol] as compared to those girls with the 'Princess syndrome'.

Hahaha, I've always used the word "princess" rather than "queen" to describe how I treat her. Maybe I should change it to "queen" then, hahaha!

Satyr
12-07-2011, 07:37 PM

To be fair, quite alot of the criticisms leveled at the sg gals could apply to sg guys as well. English language skills, sense of entitlement etc. If you are an employer you will know what I mean.

To the bros here, I say this. If the gal you marry has to work to support the family, please do not expect to be served like a lord and master. If you are giving her a great life then by right she should do the same for you.

However sg women are way behind their regional sisters in the femininity quotient. You cant say sg guys are behind regional guys in masculinity. In many ways, after NS and stuff , we are ahead. Sg women are becoming more like their western sisters.