PDA

View Full Version : Naked hostesses busted in police raid

tripleXXX
24-06-2011, 04:10 PM
20 naked Vietnamese hostesses were arrested during a police raid on Wednesday night.

According to Lianhe Wanbao, the hostesses were caught serving customers naked in a lounge along Joo Chiat.

Plainclothes policemen had visited the bar and saw the hostesses fully naked and having sex with customers in the lounge.

The police conducted the raid at 8.50pm and arrested the Vietnamese women. They were ordered to put on their clothes before they were brought away for investigations. The lounge's customers were also asked to leave.

sytloverr
24-06-2011, 05:54 PM
20 naked Vietnamese hostesses were arrested during a police raid on Wednesday night.

According to Lianhe Wanbao, the hostesses were caught serving customers naked in a lounge along Joo Chiat.

Plainclothes policemen had visited the bar and saw the hostesses fully naked and having sex with customers in the lounge.

The police conducted the raid at 8.50pm and arrested the Vietnamese women. They were ordered to put on their clothes before they were brought away for investigations. The lounge's customers were also asked to leave.

Wonder if the customers were asked to leave...
Or handcuffed & asked to leave with the police?

johnn
24-06-2011, 05:54 PM
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/singaporescene/naked-hostesses-busted-police-raid-044914812.html
read it in english at yahoo

youngsamster
24-06-2011, 07:23 PM
haha,,,na.h=nothing happens leh

duhman
24-06-2011, 10:37 PM
the hypocrisy.... ruined a completely good thing

Shoot To Target
24-06-2011, 11:26 PM
No worry, the viets stock will never end here. Today they catch 20, tomorrow come 40.

thomasdelaruue
24-06-2011, 11:41 PM
Wonder if the customers were asked to leave...
Or handcuffed & asked to leave with the police?
Those not directly involved ask to leave,
other go back to office to record statement.
Not hand cuff, unless show violence.

Mankok
25-06-2011, 04:06 AM

These "plainclothes policemen" are the biggest childish loosers you can imagine. First they get in the pub, have fun with the girls and after a while they say they are police, busted! Why don't they try to find another job or at least shift to another policedepartment.

Mankok
25-06-2011, 04:12 AM

Which lounge was this?

mrRhodes
25-06-2011, 09:35 AM
Bro, there's only 1 such place in JC where you can get such action.

Duddy
25-06-2011, 11:05 AM
I was having a boob job with one of the gals until the police came zzz

drekman
25-06-2011, 11:10 AM
The customers need to be arrested too. I will avoid these kind of places.

Supersperm
25-06-2011, 11:39 AM
Nowadays police know that they unable to cut away the supply so now they cannon is pointing at the demand. They believe that once there no demand there will no supply. They are planning to heavy fine the demand either in massage or ktv. So all pls be careful next time u might be spending 1k for hj plus a record in their book.

Lovable
25-06-2011, 01:14 PM
I wonder how long has these things been going on before the AV stepped in.

samsam33
25-06-2011, 01:47 PM
you mean customers will be charged? I thought they normally don't catch customers?

Nowadays police know that they unable to cut away the supply so now they cannon is pointing at the demand. They believe that once there no demand there will no supply. They are planning to heavy fine the demand either in massage or ktv. So all pls be careful next time u might be spending 1k for hj plus a record in their book.

Blurrr
25-06-2011, 01:49 PM
Bro, there's only 1 such place in JC where you can get such action.

IS this lounge right across the F Hotel??

Supersperm
25-06-2011, 02:39 PM
Bro samsam33 I give a example if u buy illegal cigarettes from a vendor and you got caught. The vendor fine and u as a buyer u also get fine. They going to apply this on the illegal sexual activative. The girl offer u hj or bj or fj and u as a buyer u accept it. You get caught you will be fine and ur name will be in the book.

you mean customers will be charged? I thought they normally don't catch customers?

mrRhodes
25-06-2011, 02:44 PM
IS this lounge right across the F Hotel??

Yes bro, that's the place.

daicheklou
25-06-2011, 03:25 PM
OMG, Club E.. kena, there goes our playground

acer1714
25-06-2011, 03:52 PM
Actually that place been around for years. Really a hot place , will miss the place if really close down.

ahlaw73
25-06-2011, 04:06 PM
guess i am 'out' already....i thot such places do not exist anymore and things are more tame now!! guess i am wrong....shit...should have been there before this happens!

cheers!

Lovable
25-06-2011, 06:22 PM
Actually that place been around for years. Really a hot place , will miss the place if really close down.

It means AV have not been doing their job. They have ignored such blatant violation for so ling and yet picked on trifling breaches in that area.

nycheong
26-06-2011, 12:18 AM
It means AV have not been doing their job. They have ignored such blatant violation for so ling and yet picked on trifling breaches in that area.

Raided again tonite. Around 1030pm.

monster98
26-06-2011, 12:45 AM

where???:confused:

draken
26-06-2011, 02:09 AM
Yes bro, that's the place.

Happening place .... reminds me of JB LSB

tiger2
26-06-2011, 03:56 AM
that was history many years back, it is real fun and the girls act like it is a nudist camp...don't worry bros as they will go into hiding for the time being because the PAP nearly lost their seat in jc......:rolleyes:

markong
26-06-2011, 05:08 AM
where???:confused:

Same Palce"Club E" ,But hear tat nearby 2 more oso kana, one of them is "s" next 2 "Club E" total kana 30+ girl

lucky_lucky
26-06-2011, 07:13 AM

Idiot... No body ask for ur opinion...

Champagne
26-06-2011, 10:20 AM
While customers may be "arrested", it will be only for the purpose of assisting in investigations, that is, questioning. Customers will not be charged, simply because there does not seem to be any law prohibiting patronage of lounges or even vice for that matter. The only way for customers to be charged is for Parliament to enact a law in future. ;)

dom01
26-06-2011, 10:24 AM

Are you inferring to Sakura? Those were the days!:D

assiduous
26-06-2011, 10:29 AM
yesterdY walk passed echo and saw the ktv beside echo was being raid.

so sad. they clearing JC ???

lsecretl
26-06-2011, 10:43 AM
any bros can pm me the exact names of the playgrounds that kanna? :(

Lovable
26-06-2011, 12:36 PM

Allowed the place to carry on for so long and now they are intensifying their raids. I think they were afraid of the JC Boy.

OceanLan
26-06-2011, 12:46 PM
Allowed the place to carry on for so long and now they are intensifying their raids. I think they were afraid of the JC Boy.

This place had been around for such a long time already, even after this raid, I think they will still be around,
demand and supply.

hidrochronic
26-06-2011, 02:42 PM

i dont think the customers will be charged...., i kenna once before in the 90s, at cecil st...., there was a health spa by the name of prince........, i got caught red handed when the anti-vice came in..., they only took down my particulars and i was allowed to leave..., maybe that time was holding on to 11B....:D

SubaruSTI
26-06-2011, 05:28 PM
wow Club E ...there goes another fav playground.

kieusero
26-06-2011, 05:36 PM
This place had been around for such a long time already, even after this raid, I think they will still be around,
demand and supply.

I certainly hope so. It would be a waste for such a fine place to go.

Supersperm
26-06-2011, 06:00 PM
i dont think the customers will be charged...., i kenna once before in the 90s, at cecil st...., there was a health spa by the name of prince........, i got caught red handed when the anti-vice came in..., they only took down my particulars and i was allowed to leave..., maybe that time was holding on to 11B....:D

Bro the law had keep changing without us know. One of my friend got caught last week in the message and his wife was informed to bill him out. He was rewards with 1k plus a divo letter from his wife.

darcdarc
26-06-2011, 07:39 PM
So I guess that is no other playgrounds as happening as club echo?? Can any bro confirmed this????

haha_123
26-06-2011, 10:56 PM
So I guess that is no other playgrounds as happening as club echo?? Can any bro confirmed this????

Are u crazy??!!:mad:

If other samster reply to u with another playground same as Club Echo, in no time it will meet the same fate as Club Echo!!!

Hey, don't sabo leh!!!:mad:

darcdarc
27-06-2011, 12:58 AM
Are u crazy??!!:mad:

If other samster reply to u with another playground same as Club Echo, in no time it will meet the same fate as Club Echo!!!

Hey, don't sabo leh!!!:mad:

OMG SORRY SORRY, then how would it such things be shared then?? haiz...really troubled by the stupid anti vice lurking here

yoki
27-06-2011, 01:06 AM
Bro the law had keep changing without us know. One of my friend got caught last week in the message and his wife was informed to bill him out. He was rewards with 1k plus a divo letter from his wife.

Actually not worth it lo, very Bo hua... If just a mere hj
The mata also one kind. Ask the wife to bail, confirm family will break, cannot ask father or brother, cousin to bail?

mrRhodes
27-06-2011, 01:22 AM
OMG SORRY SORRY, then how would it such things be shared then?? haiz...really troubled by the stupid anti vice lurking here

Bro, can be shared through PM.

jackbl
27-06-2011, 02:19 AM
guess i am 'out' already....i thot such places do not exist anymore and things are more tame now!! guess i am wrong....shit...should have been there before this happens!

Still open what... u can try going there again la

The Milk Man
27-06-2011, 02:51 AM
The mata also one kind. Ask the wife to bail, confirm family will break, cannot ask father or brother, cousin to bail?

It is the accused who call the wife..... normally mata will ask you to contact someone to bail you provided the bailor is singaporean and above 21..... they dun specify you must call your wife.

Sometimes it is good to be part of the SBF community..... we have some cases of samsters contacting fellow cheongsters to bail them instead. :D

sky0069
27-06-2011, 03:19 AM
lol. a friend in need is a friend indeed. :)

KangTuo
27-06-2011, 07:20 AM
Same Palce"Club E" ,But hear tat nearby 2 more oso kana, one of them is "s" next 2 "Club E" total kana 30+ girl

club E safe this time mah... only sbox and cup36 kana.
counted 32 vb coming out of sbox into the van

tiger2
27-06-2011, 09:40 AM
seems that the POLICE are too free now and the PAP are targeting the jc area because they loss face in the GE.......;):):D

Giantbb
27-06-2011, 11:49 AM
they are eyeing on this place for the longest time. maybe its time to change a new playground. dun wana pay $1k n have any record for hj/bj:eek:

Karma Karma
27-06-2011, 02:10 PM

sound jialat nowaday

MkMk
27-06-2011, 10:48 PM
club E safe this time mah... only sbox and cup36 kana.
counted 32 vb coming out of sbox into the van

Thanks Bro for your info.
32 vb up lorry... think not much left..
Sad Sad.....

Honey Boon
28-06-2011, 12:27 PM
may be only left with Mary, Serene and ICQ to serve customers :D

Still open what... u can try going there again la

Fieryd
28-06-2011, 03:08 PM
Sigh so what do we have left if they keep raiding? Are they also gonna raid our house to arrest our right/left hand too?:(

samsam33
28-06-2011, 03:11 PM
Now, AV seems to be very active. From papers, seem like at JC, they already got 20+32 = 52 up the lorry

heard that for this week and next week alone, they are going to hit almost every HC/TN

Thanks Bro for your info.
32 vb up lorry... think not much left..
Sad Sad.....

Champagne
28-06-2011, 04:11 PM
Customers may be brought - not arrested - to the police station to assist in investigations. There is no law that presently prohibits patronage of entertainment places, even vice like GL. So customers will not be "charged".

Unless of course, tomorrow Parliament decides to enact a law that makes it an offence to patronise vice..........:(

slicktires777
28-06-2011, 06:09 PM
I was there with a friend planning to go to one of the small pubs and saw the live action of the raid from outside when they bring the girls up the van.

In fact, we went there 2 weeks ago but it was fully booked because we do a walk-in without prior booking of the room. The bartender see us so determine to wait for a room so she handed us a namcard and ask us to call. I think she is one of the mummy, when I spoke to her she keeping asking who recommended us. She at least repeated 5 times but I told her it is our first time here and recommended by a friend who say its nice...in the end wait for her call till we sian and decided to go to another place.

So I think they were already tipped off somehow that there will be a raid soon so she was being so cautious in entertaining regulars only..but in the end..still kena. walau

milfmilf
28-06-2011, 08:07 PM
PAP just lost another seat

milfmilf
28-06-2011, 08:09 PM
Now, AV seems to be very active. From papers, seem like at JC, they already got 20+32 = 52 up the lorry

heard that for this week and next week alone, they are going to hit almost every HC/TN

SAF day clean up or national day clean up?

OsamaBinLaden
28-06-2011, 08:46 PM
Sometimes it is good to be part of the SBF community..... we have some cases of samsters contacting fellow cheongsters to bail them instead. :D

how do i join the club? juz in case..... :confused:

mercedes500
29-06-2011, 09:21 AM
how do i join the club? juz in case..... :confused:

can save bros from SPF...but SEALS and their dogs...how to bail you?

batty
29-06-2011, 01:14 PM

Hi The Milk Man. Please elaborate how, where, etc this happened? I bow to the bro samster who bailed out dat cheongster who was inadvertently arrested.

Juadaoni
29-06-2011, 11:28 PM
wonder when ECHO pub will be raided, dont wanna get caught red handed. The mamasan Mary is still there? I notice there is 2 storeys and there is ppl downstair guarding and tip off if got raid. Upstairs is where all the action takes place.

Look forward to go this weekend!

Club Echo KTV Karaoke Lounge is located at , 256 Joo Chiat Road, Tel 64403309

fatilee
30-06-2011, 08:07 AM
wonder when ECHO pub will be raided, dont wanna get caught red handed. The mamasan Mary is still there? I notice there is 2 storeys and there is ppl downstair guarding and tip off if got raid. Upstairs is where all the action takes place.

Very soon! after they c ur post, Y don u spell out more like: how's d guard look like. numbers of rooms they have or even the timing when d action take place. than the changes of YOU getting CAUGHT RED HANDED will be damn high!

danieltan
30-06-2011, 06:25 PM

i guess u will the first to be caught red handed..haha