PDA

View Full Version : Tian An Mien

nsr21
20-10-2004, 10:38 PM
strange i search the whole forum but cant find anything on this ktv leh... how come ah... thought its a very happening nightclub??? anyone can update me bout this ktv? tks

CPTMiller
20-10-2004, 10:45 PM
:confused: :cool:

strange i search the whole forum but cant find anything on this ktv leh... how come ah... thought its a very happening nightclub??? anyone can update me bout this ktv? tks

naemlo
20-10-2004, 11:06 PM

Can u kindly advice me where is this new Tian An Mien???

teraterm55
20-10-2004, 11:25 PM

Hey bro i think you spelt it wrongly man.

if you ment the KTV located at the first floor of Novotel hotel (Apolo hotel)
try seaching for TAM thats what some bros call it in their post.

this place is happening only for bros with deep pockets and HUGE cars.
or else you will be better off at smaller KTV.

i know a few gals who must have golden CB working there (never saw so wont know). they earn more a nite than i earn a month.

forex
20-10-2004, 11:28 PM

Can I advice you where is Tian An Men instead?

naemlo
21-10-2004, 12:10 AM

i know a few gals who must have golden CB working there (never saw so wont know). they earn more a nite than i earn a month.

Bro confirm deep pocket can go?? My pocket quite deep but no money leh..... can go??? I drive bus, huge enough???

naemlo
21-10-2004, 12:11 AM
Can I advice you where is Tian An Men instead?

Knn my office is just directly opp TAM, u think I need u to advice?? I can every evening go there n bio bio.....

utopia
21-10-2004, 02:39 AM
Knn my office is just directly opp TAM, u think I need u to advice?? I can every evening go there n bio bio.....

tian an men is next to apollo hotel. not very suitable for budget ktv chiongsters. bill for 3 pax can hit 1k including tips as the gals there are on booking system.

paebleu
21-10-2004, 02:47 AM

u mentioned tat " they earn more a nite than i earn a month". very unfair rite? we worked so hard n have to see our bosses n customers faces n put up wif their tempers yet we make so lil as compared to these TAM gals. they can make tens of grands every mth!!!

frm wat i knw, these TAM gals charge abt $400 per FJ. add in e liquor, rm charges, MM tips, gals tips, hotel rm charge, makan n etc... near to 1k to fu*k TAM gals. wat is so wonderful abt their CBs tat men r willing to pay so much?

waypastprime
21-10-2004, 09:13 AM

I thought it's a viet joint? :p

Looksee
21-10-2004, 09:28 AM

Not minah joint meh?

:p

I not familiar with TAM.

sadfa
21-10-2004, 10:22 AM
u mentioned tat " they earn more a nite than i earn a month". very unfair rite? we worked so hard n have to see our bosses n customers faces n put up wif their tempers yet we make so lil as compared to these TAM gals. they can make tens of grands every mth!!!

frm wat i knw, these TAM gals charge abt $400 per FJ. add in e liquor, rm charges, MM tips, gals tips, hotel rm charge, makan n etc... near to 1k to fu*k TAM gals. wat is so wonderful abt their CBs tat men r willing to pay so much?

bro they dont make tens of grand every month lah.
tam last i heard is super pack. business very good during hh. but alot of charbor cant take the heat n competition and run off. if can make that much money, they would all stay there.

paying 1 k for a bonk? hmm dep on your skill lah!

waypastprime
21-10-2004, 11:29 AM
Not minah joint meh?

I not familiar with TAM.

No.. It's a Thai joint. :D

I dont speak english. :rolleyes:

Looksee
21-10-2004, 11:43 AM
No.. It's a Thai joint.

I dont speak english. :rolleyes:

Don't bully me leh.....i newbie..... :D

naemlo
21-10-2004, 12:20 PM
tian an men is next to apollo hotel. not very suitable for budget ktv chiongsters. bill for 3 pax can hit 1k including tips as the gals there are on booking system.

Thanks for your advice... I newbie there.

naemlo
21-10-2004, 12:22 PM

Thanks for your advice.... can I join u when u go over to TAM?

mahalosux
21-10-2004, 12:25 PM

i oso quite keen leh... need WPP to bring me ard... cos me newbies wat, neber been to TAM..hahahahaha

how is the damage like, gals can play and tabao or not..hahhahaha :D

mahalosux
21-10-2004, 12:26 PM

walao bro.. ur office opp Tian An Men... u in Beijing meh??? :confused: :D

MGplayer
21-10-2004, 12:30 PM
2 yrs back, the car drop off/pickup point, always sees
merc/bm 5-series above. nowadays, take taxi, cefiro alot.

the golden pussys muz hv downgraded to bronze liaoz la...:p

sadfa
21-10-2004, 12:50 PM
2 yrs back, the car drop off/pickup point, always sees
merc/bm 5-series above. nowadays, take taxi, cefiro alot.

the golden pussys muz hv downgraded to bronze liaoz la...:p

the carpark still have alot of mercs, bm and sports car.

sadfa
21-10-2004, 12:56 PM
i oso quite keen leh... need WPP to bring me ard... cos me newbies wat, neber been to TAM..hahahahaha

i also newbie. can jio mi also

waypastprime
21-10-2004, 01:27 PM

Remember to brush up your viet since it's a viet joint. :D Or is it Thai? Damn.. I'm so forgetful. :p

waypastprime
21-10-2004, 01:29 PM

Pay for my share and I will bring u there. :D

smartalex
21-10-2004, 01:31 PM
bro they dont make tens of grand every month lah.
tam last i heard is super pack. business very good during hh. but alot of charbor cant take the heat n competition and run off. if can make that much money, they would all stay there.

paying 1 k for a bonk? hmm dep on your skill lah!

How Tian An Men works:

1. The girls are mostly PRCs on student pass
2. They have reasonably big tits
3. Work starts at 6.30pm daily. They come in through the back door, just besides the Buddha statue. Some will offer their incense before stepping inside
4. Once inside, they pay $20 at the counter for a number, which is girl's number eg 069. If the girl stops coming, the number expires after 3 days and is given to someone else. To get the number, their passports are checked to ensure they are not overstayers.
5. Next they look for a mummy who will recommend them to a client when they start coming in at about 7pm. Mummy will ask them if they are willing to "shang jie" or to go out with the clients (for sex lah, what else?). If they are not, these girls will not get introduced and won't make much money. The girls receive their income entirely from tips, TAM doesn't pay them.
6. Some samsters come alone and ask the mummy to show them the girls. So you might see a lone guy in the KTV, viewing 6-12 girls, and if not satisfied to ask for the next wave of 6-12 girls. He picks the girl, goes off and fucks the girl elsewhere, the girl gets paid, and pays the mamasan a commission for introduction.

Hope this helps :)

naemlo
21-10-2004, 01:39 PM

No problem... wish me luck on this coming toto...

sadfa
21-10-2004, 01:42 PM
alex u very smart. so this is how they earn tens of grand every month?

smartalex
21-10-2004, 01:51 PM
alex u very smart. so this is how they earn tens of grand every month?

Most girls in TAM are not making much. Too make money, first you got to have MANY rich clients who know you and like you. For that to happen, you must be reasonably tall, beautiful, big breasted and know how to sweet talk the men. Next you must out-compete the hundreds of PRC FL working there every night. Do you think this is easy? NOT at all!

tsuyoyi
21-10-2004, 01:53 PM
How Tian An Men works:

1. The girls are mostly PRCs on student pass
2. They have reasonably big tits
3. Work starts at 6.30pm daily. They come in through the back door, just besides the Buddha statue. Some will offer their incense before stepping inside
4. Once inside, they pay $20 at the counter for a number, which is girl's number eg 069. If the girl stops coming, the number expires after 3 days and is given to someone else. To get the number, their passports are checked to ensure they are not overstayers.
5. Next they look for a mummy who will recommend them to a client when they start coming in at about 7pm. Mummy will ask them if they are willing to "shang jie" or to go out with the clients (for sex lah, what else?). If they are not, these girls will not get introduced and won't make much money. The girls receive their income entirely from tips, TAM doesn't pay them.
6. Some samsters come alone and ask the mummy to show them the girls. So you might see a lone guy in the KTV, viewing 6-12 girls, and if not satisfied to ask for the next wave of 6-12 girls. He picks the girl, goes off and fucks the girl elsewhere, the girl gets paid, and pays the mamasan a commission for introduction.

Bro,

U know very well TAM's operations huh? You must be a super regular there!

U mentioned a number such as 069......is this an actual number of the gal? Does this nbr exist? You know this gal?

Next time must chio u along to TAM!

Cheong ah!

Acidman
21-10-2004, 02:18 PM
How Tian An Men works:

These lone fuckers no need to pay for room and liquor?

smartalex
21-10-2004, 02:37 PM
Bro,

U mentioned a number such as 069......is this an actual number of the gal? Does this nbr exist? You know this gal?

Cheong ah!

Why 3 digit numbers? Because TAM cannot accommodate 1000 girls in a single storey. As I said, only a few hundred girls work there every night, so 3 digits is enough. As for 069, there is such a girl of course, but I am only using it as an example. It could have been an undercover policegal using 999 :)

I don't cheong anymore coz I already have a wife who could easily work in TAM if she was still single.

smartalex
21-10-2004, 02:43 PM
These lone fuckers no need to pay for room and liquor?

Of course they have to pay for the KTV room and for the girls. Otherwise, there will be a long queue outside TAM.

Tian An Men system is similar to the rest of the KTVs operating there, such as Las Vegas and Lido. The PRC girls move around these KTVs to get as much business as possible. None of the girls are exclusive to any KTV. It is up to her. For that matter she could also be on display at geylang if she can't hook anyone after night falls.

sadfa
21-10-2004, 03:00 PM
I don't cheong anymore coz I already have a wife who could easily work in TAM if she was still single.

bro smartalex, your wifey very pretty? prc ger?
(eh all u kaypohs, i never say his wife work at ktv hor!)

c b4 lone rangers at ktv, but never c b4 bonking parade. not worth it lah! still must pay room n liquor and never drink n pay pimp, er mms or pps.

Looksee
21-10-2004, 03:27 PM
Bro,

Cheong ah!

don't forget to bring me along, me newbie...........

:D

Looksee
21-10-2004, 03:29 PM

no problem, will pay for your share....please bring me, i super newbie.....

MGplayer
21-10-2004, 03:30 PM
can I bring you go also? :p

no problem, will pay for your share....please bring me, i super newbie.....

daveeng88
21-10-2004, 04:12 PM

Don't think you will enjoy the place much unless you have like $500 each in a group for that sort of place and don't expect much from the girls unless you are going to bring them out after working hours if not you can only see them sitting by you talk cock sing song.

Looksee
21-10-2004, 04:19 PM
can I bring you go also? :p

of course, the more the merrier....being a newbie, need all the help i can get....

D^KnighT
21-10-2004, 04:22 PM
You guys organising an outing to TAM, let me know... I may be interested to join in the fun.

Cheerz Mate

Looksee
21-10-2004, 04:32 PM
You guys organising an outing to TAM, let me know... I may be interested to join in the fun.

Cheerz Mate

Check with Waypastprime, he's the organizer.

:)

D^KnighT
21-10-2004, 04:33 PM

WTF! I just met him yesterday... kz... will check with him. :)

Looksee
21-10-2004, 04:39 PM

so he was on silent mob with u?

MoonBlaze
21-10-2004, 04:45 PM
Remember to brush up your viet since it's a viet joint. Or is it Thai? Damn.. I'm so forgetful.

You better recall properly...skali blue oyster type of joint :eek:

waypastprime
21-10-2004, 04:52 PM

Your arrow-ing skills are getting better each day. :rolleyes:

waypastprime
21-10-2004, 04:54 PM

Organising is your forte, not mine. Or how about u organise? :D

guppiesguppies
21-10-2004, 04:54 PM
... blue oyster... hahaha... long time didn't hear that liao...

waypastprime
21-10-2004, 04:55 PM

Sorry bro, I'm a newbie. :p

D^KnighT
21-10-2004, 04:56 PM
Organising is your forte, not mine. Or how about u organise? :D

After this Saturday's Xin Tian Di then see how I can organise it because I have not visit Sam Palace yet... if you guys are going any sooner, just let me know... only been there once if I ever remember correctly.

Won your soccer bets or not? ;)

D^KnighT
21-10-2004, 04:57 PM
Sorry bro, I'm a newbie. :p

I should consider myself as a newbie then... what the hell is a blue oyster... kekeke. :D

Looksee
21-10-2004, 04:58 PM
Your arrow-ing skills are getting better each day. :rolleyes:

This is call delegation, remember?

;)

MoonBlaze
21-10-2004, 05:10 PM
I should consider myself as a newbie then... what the hell is a blue oyster... kekeke. :D

Blue Oyster Bar...you know...guess not cos you also newbie...

Police Academy Series always feature it. (i mean the movie, dun gong gong go down to Police Academy in Upper Thomson hor)

Kenna arrest for trespassing, tell them you are a newbie also no use :p

waypastprime
21-10-2004, 05:11 PM
This is call delegation, remember?

;)

Ever thought of joining Sing's Olympics team? U are bound for gold. :o

D^KnighT
21-10-2004, 05:12 PM
Blue Oyster Bar...you know...guess not cos you also newbie...

Police Academy Series always feature it. (i mean the movie, dun gong gong go down to Police Academy in Upper Thomson hor)

Kenna arrest for trespassing, tell them you are a newbie also no use :p

wahahahaha... roger that... :D

naemlo
21-10-2004, 06:35 PM

Dunno leh.... must ask WPP, he is the expert in KTVs....

naemlo
21-10-2004, 06:36 PM
walao bro.. ur office opp Tian An Men... u in Beijing meh??? :confused: :D

Ya Beijing, Wang Fu Jing.... selling smelly toufu... when free I give u a piece to try.

naemlo
21-10-2004, 06:40 PM
Why 3 digit numbers? Because TAM cannot accommodate 1000 girls in a single storey. As I said, only a few hundred girls work there every night, so 3 digits is enough. As for 069, there is such a girl of course, but I am only using it as an example. It could have been an undercover policegal using 999 :)

The problem with S'pore land is....IT IS TOO EXPENSIVE... 1000 gers in China is nothing.... hmmmm pretty wife??? Nothing is permanent..... it's the heart that counts...

naemlo
21-10-2004, 06:42 PM

WPP is the regular there....

naemlo
21-10-2004, 06:43 PM
After this Saturday's Xin Tian Di then see how I can organise it because I have not visit Sam Palace yet... if you guys are going any sooner, just let me know... only been there once if I ever remember correctly.

Won your soccer bets or not? ;)

Your XTD when??? Y so many XTD outing by u...?

D^KnighT
21-10-2004, 06:58 PM
Your XTD when??? Y so many XTD outing by u...?

Where got so many sia... this Saturday lah... 23rd October 2004, trying to drag Lament down as well... kekeke. :D

forex
21-10-2004, 11:52 PM

no wonder you turn out like that :D

naemlo
21-10-2004, 11:54 PM
no wonder you turn out like that :D

oi oi turn out like wat....

utopia
22-10-2004, 03:25 AM
if u are looking for 'action-packed' service, then u can forget about TAM. the gals there are something like orchard ktv and dynasty where they juz sit beside u and tok cock sing song. if u wanna bring the gal out, min should be 300 bucks. ST or LT depends on how well u can tok.

Nickysix
23-10-2004, 01:22 PM
All Bro,
anyone got update on the gal in TAM recently?

petercm888
23-10-2004, 05:45 PM
All Bro,

What info you want??? You register just to ask this info??

Why dun share some of your cheonging experience with the senior bros here lah.

sgmjplayer
23-10-2004, 10:13 PM
which gal you want to know, i tell you lo..

I am known as 'Mr know all'

All Bro,

naemlo
23-10-2004, 10:45 PM

Ask u go n book room, u come here .... hiazzzzz

sgmjplayer
24-10-2004, 01:10 AM
I SMS you.. you dont reply.. what can I do?

Ask u go n book room, u come here .... hiazzzzz

naemlo
24-10-2004, 01:21 AM
I SMS you.. you dont reply.. what can I do?

Read your PM....

sgmjplayer
24-10-2004, 01:26 AM
win liaoz lo... i can read my PM, when I am out there...

:(

Read your PM....

Looksee
26-10-2004, 03:45 PM
What info you want??? You register just to ask this info??

Why dun share some of your cheonging experience with the senior bros here lah.

Well said!

Looksee
26-10-2004, 03:47 PM

Mr Know all

i looking for a gal - her front can laga people and her back can topang people. please help me.....thanks.....

et911
26-10-2004, 04:43 PM

That's a good one.. :D

Nickysix
26-10-2004, 07:16 PM
Anyone hear this gal name victoria in TAM, i heard from my friend very good leh. Any bros can recommand cos three four month nvn go there liao.

Looksee
27-10-2004, 10:24 AM
Anyone hear this gal name victoria in TAM, i heard from my friend very good leh. Any bros can recommand cos three four month nvn go there liao.

Since u frequent TAM, u should know tat there'll at least 200 gals during HH and 100 plus during sad hour. How to recommend when u never state your taste?

:confused:

Zhong Guo B
27-10-2004, 10:30 AM
Since u frequent TAM, u should know tat there'll at least 200 gals during HH and 100 plus during sad hour. How to recommend when u never state your taste?

WAH!

That's NEW!

Got SAD hour liao!!

I mountain tortise......hahaha :D

Looksee
27-10-2004, 11:09 AM
WAH!

That's NEW!

Got SAD hour liao!!

I mountain tortise......hahaha :D

Sad hour because got to pay more for the drinks mah...

mahalosux
27-10-2004, 12:48 PM
Sad hour because got to pay more for the drinks mah...

walao... u rich man leh... everytime go TAM... i oni go MG, TH , BS oni..... :(

waypastprime
27-10-2004, 02:23 PM

Finally u are willing to say something. :rolleyes: Talk about me bringing you over to this place.

asdfghjkl
27-10-2004, 02:34 PM
walao... u rich man leh... everytime go TAM...

he must had strike toto monthly.. :D

Looksee
27-10-2004, 02:43 PM
walao... u rich man leh... everytime go TAM... i oni go MG, TH , BS oni..... :(

where got rich? i got a bunch of regular kaki (about 6 - 7) and we spilt cost loh....

mahalosux
27-10-2004, 02:44 PM

nope.. he strike toto every mth, 4D first prize,, every wed, sat and sun... and jackpot in soccer every weekend..... :D

Looksee
27-10-2004, 02:44 PM

got so lucky every month strike toto meh? don't get strike by lighting heng already.....

mahalosux
27-10-2004, 02:45 PM
where got rich? i got a bunch of regular kaki (about 6 - 7) and we spilt cost loh....

i tot u blanjah one... then i mus join in liao... hahahhaha... :D

asdfghjkl
27-10-2004, 02:46 PM
got so lucky every month strike toto meh? don't get strike by lighting heng already.....

lol.. but sg dun have so many lightning strikes ler.. :)

mahalosux
27-10-2004, 02:46 PM
don't get strike by lighting heng already.....

u dun like our garment issit... dun anyhow lightning here and there, later LHL go TAM look for u hor.... :D

Looksee
27-10-2004, 02:47 PM
Finally u are willing to say something. :rolleyes: Talk about me bringing you over to this place.

i newbie mah, of course u have to bring me what.........

btw thanks for the points.......

waypastprime
27-10-2004, 03:41 PM
i newbie mah, of course u have to bring me what.........

btw thanks for the points.......

I give you points, u treat me to TAM? :D I sense your points will be going up higher.

Thanks for your points as well.

mahalosux
27-10-2004, 03:43 PM
I give you points, u treat me to TAM? :D I sense your points will be going up higher.

like tat i oso wan leh... either TAM or TSRJ oso can...hahhahhaha :D

Looksee
27-10-2004, 03:53 PM

i told u already, if u join us - we'll "take very good care" of u.......

;)

asdfghjkl
27-10-2004, 03:53 PM
yep.. treat u to points and u treat us to TAM.. fair exchange.. lol :D

Looksee
27-10-2004, 03:54 PM
like tat i oso wan leh... either TAM or TSRJ oso can...hahhahhaha :D

TSRJ business quite bad, both happy and sad hours.....

Looksee
27-10-2004, 03:56 PM
yep.. treat u to points and u treat us to TAM.. fair exchange.. lol :D

rep points for TAM treat? can, then i up u, u treat me MJ can already...

asdfghjkl
27-10-2004, 03:57 PM
hehe.. but no one accepts my offer ma.. so how i no money to treat u? kekeke :)

Looksee
27-10-2004, 03:59 PM
i tot u blanjah one... then i mus join in liao... hahahhaha... :D

no lah, no blanjah because my nick not R.b...tK..g.

waypastprime
27-10-2004, 04:19 PM
i told u already, if u join us - we'll "take very good care" of u.......

;)

Ok. I make sure I dont bring a single cent. :p

Quick organise leh. Free things always taste better.

waypastprime
27-10-2004, 04:21 PM
TSRJ business quite bad, both happy and sad hours.....

Now we know who's lao jiao, who's not. And who's Mr Know it all. :rolleyes: :D

Zhong Guo B
27-10-2004, 04:31 PM
Too much competetion there liao.....heard Las Vegas oso doing very badly........only 1 that is still doing well is "Chuan Si Ji"........operated by 40 mummies........1 mummy got 1 table...place full liao.

Btw.....Las Vagas bottle most ex........$470.00

leonhart
27-10-2004, 10:46 PM
FYI,

Tian An Men starts Happy Hour at 6.30pm where the girls run around between the rooms. Tips is standard $50 there. Normally after 9.30 or 10.00pm, its booking by hours where the rate is $35 per hour. The girls only take back $22, the remaining $13 is 'taxed' by the place's management. The majority of the girls are on Student Visas while some are on Tourist or Business Visas.

Per bonk is $400, with $300 going to the girl and $100 to the mummy and a full night is $800. Bottles there are not cheap and 2-3 person can easily spend between $1.5k per night (including tips to girls, mummy and waiters) or close to $3k if each person brings the girl "chu jie" (literally bring out to the streets or 'have sex' with them as we understand it). 80% of the girls can "chu jie", but its better to ask the mummy beforehand to avoid disappointment.

No point going there frequently unless the money isn't from your own pockets (i.e. company's entertainment funds), and never go for the $800 for a full night. If you really need sex, just talk to the mummy and pay the $400. Many of the girls won't mind staying the full night provided you treat them well and promise to drive them home the day after.

Thursday or Friday nights are the best time to chiong TAM as the more popular girls don't really work on weekends unless there are specific customer requests or bookings.

Above TAM is Tian Shang Ren Jian, Chuang Shi Ji and Las Vegas. I can't provide much info for these as I don't really frequent the above places. But many of the girls do run around among the TAM and the above-mentioned establishments.

Hope the above info is of use.

Cheers & have fun

p.s. I don't work at TAM so don't even flame me for trying to pull business.. its your call whether or not you wish to go. Also please do not ask me for recommendations or contacts.. I won't reply to these requests.

leonhart
27-10-2004, 10:51 PM
FYI,

Tian An Men starts Happy Hour at 6.30pm where the girls run around between the rooms. Tips is standard $50 there. Normally after 9.30 or 10.00pm, its booking by hours where the rate is $35 per hour. The girls only take back $22, the remaining $13 is 'taxed' by the place's management. The majority of the girls are on Student Visas while some are on Tourist or Business Visas.

Per bonk is $400, with $300 going to the girl and $100 to the mummy and a full night is $800. Bottles there are not cheap and 2-3 person can easily spend between $1.5k per night (including tips to girls, mummy and waiters) or close to $3k if each person brings the girl "chu jie" (literally bring out to the streets or 'have sex' with them as we understand it). 80% of the girls can "chu jie", but its better to ask the mummy beforehand to avoid disappointment.

No point going there frequently unless the money isn't from your own pockets (i.e. company's entertainment funds), and never go for the $800 for a full night. If you really need sex, just talk to the mummy and pay the $400. Many of the girls won't mind staying the full night provided you treat them well and promise to drive them home the day after.

Thursday or Friday nights are the best time to chiong TAM as the more popular girls don't really work on weekends unless there are specific customer requests or bookings.

Above TAM is Tian Shang Ren Jian, Chuang Shi Ji and Las Vegas. I can't provide much info for these as I don't really frequent the above places. But many of the girls do run around among the TAM and the above-mentioned establishments.

Hope the above info is of use.

Cheers & have fun

p.s. I don't work at TAM so don't even flame me for trying to pull business.. its your call whether or not you wish to go. Also please do not ask me for recommendations or contacts.. I won't reply to these requests.

GoGoGo
27-10-2004, 11:44 PM
Latest news... TAM raided just now ... :cool:

mahalosux
28-10-2004, 09:28 AM
no lah, no blanjah because my nick not R.b...tK..g.

u mean R.b...tK..g will treat TAM.... i mus go up his pt liao... hahahahhaha :D

CheongKingKong
28-10-2004, 09:56 AM

Wa...that was fast!!!
:eek:

Looksee
28-10-2004, 10:02 AM

heard tat TSRJ also kena.....

sadfa
28-10-2004, 10:40 AM

bro, even if 6 or 7 go, u cannot get 1 bottle n sit whole nite. if u do that, the service will be super fcuked up.

so at the end of the day, u still end up paying more for the liquor, tips to mummy and charbor. maybe even $200 for each person and havent even touch the charbor tits yet.

sadfa
28-10-2004, 10:51 AM
FYI,

Normally after 9.30 or 10.00pm, its booking by hours where the rate is $35 per hour. The girls only take back $22, the remaining $13 is 'taxed' by the place's management. The majority of the girls are on Student Visas while some are on Tourist or Business Visas.

bro

1. i thought sad hour there is still butterfly? i didnt know now booking like in lido.

2. bonking: aiyah, ask the charbor privately. unless people super shy, dont ask the mummy. very expensive n so many tips to share. i think the malay valet n the 2 cats outside (the real meow meow) also got their cut.

now business so bad, the charbor would be crazy not to bonk.

3. fri nite normally super crowded. not worth going as the charbor is super butterfly, or rocket. b4 the seat is warmed by her arse, she disappear again. other week day nites more worth it.

robertking
28-10-2004, 11:00 AM
u mean R.b...tK..g will treat TAM.... i mus go up his pt liao... hahahahhaha :D
ooi...where are my points.... i already booked 1 bottle under your name...go look for mummy 48..... :D

mahalosux
28-10-2004, 12:20 PM
ooi...where are my points.... i already booked 1 bottle under your name...go look for mummy 48..... :D

up u b4 liao... cannot up again leh....nvm lah... on past account can or not.... :D

robertking
28-10-2004, 12:59 PM
up u b4 liao... cannot up again leh....nvm lah... on past account can or not.... :D
got meh....my records didnt show leh......must make mata report first.... :D

mahalosux
28-10-2004, 01:04 PM
got meh....my records didnt show leh......must make mata report first.... :D

paiseh lah bro... forgot abt u.... hahhahahaha.. i add u treat me at TAM on bohzzz..... :D

Randi_Candi
28-10-2004, 01:21 PM
paiseh lah bro... forgot abt u.... hahhahahaha.. i add u treat me at TAM on bohzzz..... :D

Oi brudda!

Ur tat TAM gf wu qi cia boh? :eek:

mahalosux
28-10-2004, 01:38 PM
Oi brudda!

bro... bo wa eh gal fren lahzz... wa eh fling lahz... she dunno got go TAM or not, cos the last time i heard from mi fren is tat he was digging her boobs at TH..... :confused:

sadfa
28-10-2004, 02:22 PM
Oi brudda!

bro, heard this time, just record name and bo qi cia. maybe now govt more kinder and gentler liao. duno what will happen if kenna 2nd time. heard the whole building, including las vegas kenna.

waypastprime
28-10-2004, 02:49 PM
cos the last time i heard from mi fren is tat he was digging her boobs at TH..... :confused:

Wow... Digging boobs. How do u do it btw? :p

mahalosux
28-10-2004, 02:59 PM
Wow... Digging boobs. How do u do it btw? :p

not me.. my fren... my mistake, dig beneath the bra.. i mean... my english not as good as u lahz....

mamamia
28-10-2004, 03:04 PM
Like that also can bluff Martell drink?? I pay the drinks and room bill, you got moni tip your gal or not??? :D i add u treat me at TAM on bohzzz..... :D

waypastprime
28-10-2004, 04:47 PM
not me.. my fren... my mistake, dig beneath the bra.. i mean... my english not as good as u lahz....

No lah. Just teasing u.. Hehe. :p My ang moh only PSLE nia. :(

mahalosux
28-10-2004, 04:52 PM
No lah. Just teasing u.. Hehe. My ang moh only PSLE nia.

it's alrite lahzzz...

ur ang moh no good meh... dun blufff lah.. if ang mo no good, wun use the word such as 'way past prime' to indicate u r over the hill liao... they will use 'old liao, cannot make it liao'... hahhahahhaa :D

joking oni... anyway hit more than 200 liao u... congrats...... :D

waypastprime
28-10-2004, 05:57 PM
anyway hit more than 200 liao u... congrats...... :D

Till this stage, I'm still trying to 'decipher' your nick but to no avail of course. Care to advise? :o

sadfa
28-10-2004, 06:04 PM
Till this stage, I'm still trying to 'decipher' your nick but to no avail of course. Care to advise? :o

yaloh mhs, i also interested 2 know. btw mhs, your avatar = yang chen lin?

mahalosux
28-10-2004, 06:06 PM

wow.. 'decipher'... use chim chim word some more say u PSLE std...

ok... i used to go to the beach bar at Siloso beach known as Mahalo Beach Bar (now disfunction liao)... i seldom drink beer there, always take outside drink there wif my kakis... then got one melayu guy who is one of the staff there told me 'no outside drink allowed and ask me to fcuk off'... my female frens drink outside drink, he neber ask them to fcuk off...so i got pissed and say tat place sucks... so i got an e-mail ac using the name 'mahalosux', then when i join sammy, i used the same nick... eh hiao boh??? :D

mahalosux
28-10-2004, 06:08 PM
yaloh mhs, i also interested 2 know. btw mhs, your avatar = yang chen lin?

yes Rainee Yang Chen Lin... always kena mesmerised by her...hahahhaha :D

leonhart
28-10-2004, 08:45 PM
bro

1. i thought sad hour there is still butterfly? i didnt know now booking like in lido.

2. bonking: aiyah, ask the charbor privately. unless people super shy, dont ask the mummy. very expensive n so many tips to share. i think the malay valet n the 2 cats outside (the real meow meow) also got their cut.

now business so bad, the charbor would be crazy not to bonk.

3. fri nite normally super crowded. not worth going as the charbor is super butterfly, or rocket. b4 the seat is warmed by her arse, she disappear again. other week day nites more worth it.

1. TAM girls don't really butterfly after 9.00pm. Even if they do, just arrange with mummy to book the girl the whole night.. like I was saying $35.00/hr.

These days I usually just call the girls on their hp and ask them out. Say that you'll pay for her tips that night. (eg. ????????? or ???????/?? ) The tips depends on the girl and yourself but the norm is around $100-$300. Normally I pay around $300-$400 for a night out (inclusive of the sex part) though I know of a couple of girls who told me I don't have to pay them tips on Sat or Sun as they are not going to be working anyway.. You gotta be prepared to pay for their dinner, drinks, etc. though.

2. Hahahaha.. you've got a great sense of humour bro.. but I do agree about the tips part. Sometimes you'll find that it's not really worth it. These days I usually ask the girls out to pubs & discos, beach, other KTVs or even the odd movies. What comes after again depends on the relation or negotiation between you and the girl.

Well, the bonking part depends on the girl also. There are 3 types of TAM girls (or night club girls in general),

a) The type that have sex with every and any customers in order to earn more money.

b) The type who is more selective about who beds them. Unless there are some sparks or rapport between the two of you or unless they like you, they may not necessarily agree to have sex purely on monetary basis. But then if the amount you are offering is significant enough........ (like they say.. everyone has their price) ;)

c) The type who has a rich S'porean "boyfriend", someone whom they like deep inside or just has strong principles. For the former, they easily get $3-$4k allowances from their "boyfriend" every month so they might not wish to have sex with just anyone. Some of these girls also belong to the Cat b) type where they are quite selective. For the latter two, basically they will never have sex with customers unless you happen to be their boyfriend or the person they adore. You can have sex with them without even paying a single cent if they accept you as their bf. Trust me , I had some experiences with these.

3. For those of us who don't have to get up at 7.00am to go to work on Sat, Fri nights are prime-time to enjoy, get drunk or fool around after 3.00am. :)

Cheers & Have Fun

Randi_Candi
29-10-2004, 12:23 AM
bro... bo wa eh gal fren lahzz... wa eh fling lahz... she dunno got go TAM or not, cos the last time i heard from mi fren is tat he was digging her boobs at TH..... :confused:
Where have u not left ur prints for me to discover?
Here got there got, everywhere also got?

Towkay......lau dam boh hor wa leh :(

Randi_Candi
29-10-2004, 12:26 AM
bro, heard this time, just record name and bo qi cia. maybe now govt more kinder and gentler liao. duno what will happen if kenna 2nd time. heard the whole building, including las vegas kenna.
Haha...the last time in MG also yesterday check and release then the next day blue boys go again and the gals kena suan yesterday I come give u hint and let u off, today u still dare to come?
Then all up the lorry............

I dare not ask too much cos later the gal will start asking why I gan jeong
So pretend not to be interested and let her talk :D

Looksee
29-10-2004, 08:49 AM
bro, even if 6 or 7 go, u cannot get 1 bottle n sit whole nite. if u do that, the service will be super fcuked up.

so at the end of the day, u still end up paying more for the liquor, tips to mummy and charbor. maybe even $200 for each person and havent even touch the charbor tits yet.

Bro

Our standard is one bottle for the nite, so far so good. Have been going there for more than 3 years liao.....

mahalosux
29-10-2004, 09:28 AM
Where have u not left ur prints for me to discover?
Here got there got, everywhere also got?

Towkay......lau dam boh hor wa leh :(

Bo lah... chabor sibei mobile eh... one day work here, the other day worked there... so it seems like i noe from many places, actualyy is one place oni...

nxt wk kopi, eh sai boh.... :D

Randi_Candi
29-10-2004, 10:03 AM
Bo lah... chabor sibei mobile eh... one day work here, the other day worked there... so it seems like i noe from many places, actualyy is one place oni...

nxt wk kopi, eh sai boh....
Next wk? Tis wk is already FR, wkend u sure puay bor 1......
So I got choice meh? :(
U lemme know via pm or txt, time u choose place I choose.....

Most important.......u buy? :D

mahalosux
29-10-2004, 10:06 AM
Next wk? Tis wk is already FR, wkend u sure puay bor 1......
So I got choice meh?
U lemme know via pm or txt, time u choose place I choose.....

Most important.......u buy?

yah loh... this week very siong for me...

nxt week can, but i not into those 'ambushed private party' sort hor..... :D

Randi_Candi
29-10-2004, 10:10 AM
yah loh... this week very siong for me...

nxt week can, but i not into those 'ambushed private party' sort hor..... :D
Dun worry I no intention to ambush u......
Maybe we go TAM drink kopi with the shi xiongs? :D

Think we go nbc better........lets continue over there

mahalosux
29-10-2004, 10:14 AM
Dun worry I no intention to ambush u......
Maybe we go TAM drink kopi with the shi xiongs? :D

Think we go nbc better........lets continue over there

yes... at the same time... i can intro some sticky students to u... but guess u no interest lah....

sadfa
29-10-2004, 11:10 AM
Haha...the last time in MG also yesterday check and release then the next day blue boys go again and the gals kena suan yesterday I come give u hint and let u off, today u still dare to come?
Then all up the lorry............

I dare not ask too much cos later the gal will start asking why I gan jeong
So pretend not to be interested and let her talk :D

bro,

regards to raid on wed nite, i heard police came 1 round at 12:00 plus. they left, they came back again few hours later. many cars activated this time. looks like big operation. dunno why they come back again, maybe 1st round quota not reached? dunno whether they come on thurs nite again or even 2nite.

y u cannot ask 2 much? u dont want them to know u got darling there?

Looksee
29-10-2004, 11:32 AM
yes... at the same time... i can intro some sticky students to u... but guess u no interest lah....

i want! i want! i interested! i interested!

Randi_Candi
29-10-2004, 11:33 AM
bro,

regards to raid on wed nite, i heard police came 1 round at 12:00 plus. they left, they came back again few hours later. many cars activated this time. looks like big operation. dunno why they come back again, maybe 1st round quota not reached? dunno whether they come on thurs nite again or even 2nite.

y u cannot ask 2 much? u dont want them to know u got darling there?
Its a long story........cos I dun tell the gals where I go just in case they start to tell tales......worse if they clashed
So I dun probe on whatever info they tell me :D cos u never know if its a test
According to brudda Looksee's above post, it seems that TAM was abit quiet

Perhaps its just a re-action to a thread recently saying that bigger joints won't kena?

sadfa
29-10-2004, 11:59 AM
These days I usually just call the girls on their hp and ask them out. Say that you'll pay for her tips that night. (eg. ????????? or ???????/?? ) The tips depends on the girl and yourself but the norm is around $100-$300. Normally I pay around $300-$400 for a night out (inclusive of the sex part) though I know of a couple of girls who told me I don't have to pay them tips on Sat or Sun as they are not going to be working anyway.. You gotta be prepared to pay for their dinner, drinks, etc. though.

2. Hahahaha.. you've got a great sense of humour bro.. but I do agree about the tips part. Sometimes you'll find that it's not really worth it. These days I usually ask the girls out to pubs & discos, beach, other KTVs or even the odd movies. What comes after again depends on the relation or negotiation between you and the girl.

bro leonhart,

personally i dont pay chabor money to date them.
if want to eat dinner or see show or go pub, can get frens to go out or go myself.
of course if go out with them, have 2 pay 4 their makan, buy some small present if have to. bonking also dont expect foc.

different strokes 4 different folks

sadfa
29-10-2004, 12:01 PM
Perhaps its just a re-action to a thread recently saying that bigger joints won't kena?

maybe thats why dont wanna talk too much about the raids here, other than what is commonly known by many people liao

Zhong Guo B
29-10-2004, 12:16 PM
maybe thats why dont wanna talk too much about the raids here, other than what is commonly known by many people liao

I dun think we ve anything to do with the raids that are going on.............dun under estimate the AV.....they dun need us to inform them.........SG is such a small place........they noe everything......is only when they wish to raid.....we cant control ............. heng suay only... :D

tsuyoyi
29-10-2004, 01:18 PM

I also want ! I also want ! I also want !
Can or not?

mahalosux
29-10-2004, 01:36 PM

must become members lah... the 'student admirer group'.. then got access to students...hahhahaha :D

Looksee
29-10-2004, 04:15 PM
I also want ! I also want ! I also want !
Can or not?

ooi! must take number and queue up 1 u know?

Looksee
29-10-2004, 04:16 PM
must become members lah... the 'student admirer group'.. then got access to students...hahhahaha :D

be member? no problem, but hor got to pay membership fee or not? i bo liu leh.......

mahalosux
29-10-2004, 04:19 PM
be member? no problem, but hor got to pay membership fee or not? i bo liu leh.......

no need membership fee lah... like me pay sch fee, rental and maintainance fee can liao.... :D

Looksee
29-10-2004, 04:48 PM
no need membership fee lah... like me pay sch fee, rental and maintainance fee can liao.... :D

like tat i rather pay membership fee.....uncle haven't collect cpf yet....

Randi_Candi
29-10-2004, 04:48 PM

Ho gia siao!.....somemore ask me if want xue sheng mei?
Heng arg.....got so many fees rather go for the new surf as u like
no surf no pay :D

mahalosux
29-10-2004, 04:52 PM
Ho gia siao!.....somemore ask me if want xue sheng mei?
Heng arg.....got so many fees rather go for the new surf as u like
no surf no pay :D

i dunno leh... always kena student or long time pass, instead of those social visitors... :(

Randi_Candi
29-10-2004, 04:57 PM
i dunno leh... always kena student or long time pass, instead of those social visitors...
Like 4D u always kena 1st 3......
I always kena.......makan :mad:
Anyway u always buy the same no.......I suka suka buy tis n buy that :D

Abit itchy liao..........

mahalosux
29-10-2004, 05:00 PM
Like 4D u always kena 1st 3......
I always kena.......makan
Anyway u always buy the same no.......I suka suka buy tis n buy that

Abit itchy liao..........

i always buy same no... but my gf always make me buy diff no on diff days, how to win like tat... :(

Looksee
29-10-2004, 05:03 PM
i dunno leh... always kena student or long time pass, instead of those social visitors... :(

In TAM, all student pass gals' numbers will start with "0". like tat we know how to siam.........

mahalosux
29-10-2004, 05:09 PM
In TAM, all student pass gals' numbers will start with "0". like tat we know how to siam.........

too bad lah... i not rich, never chiong TAM... so no chance to xiam... :(

Looksee
29-10-2004, 05:47 PM
too bad lah... i not rich, never chiong TAM... so no chance to xiam... :(

u got so much "commitment", if i'm in your shoes long long ago bankupt liao.........

mahalosux
29-10-2004, 05:55 PM
u got so much "commitment", if i'm in your shoes long long ago bankupt liao.........

i almsot there liao... b'cos of my ex gf.... :(

Zhong Guo B
29-10-2004, 06:16 PM

Ur ex-gf....now ur WIFE????? :D

mahalosux
29-10-2004, 09:53 PM
Ur ex-gf....now ur WIFE????? :D

broke off liao.... :(

Looksee
01-11-2004, 08:54 AM

yah, heard u talk about it in another thread. anyway treat the money loss as school fees lor.........

mahalosux
01-11-2004, 09:25 AM
yah, heard u talk about it in another thread. anyway treat the money loss as school fees lor.........

thanks for the advise... but a very expensive sch fee to pay leh..... :D

Randi_Candi
01-11-2004, 09:36 AM
thanks for the advise... but a very expensive sch fee to pay leh..... :D
No offence hor......but u had ur fun too mah :D
Wow.....look back and if u din do it......u rich mah liao
Can hang big flowers

mahalosux
01-11-2004, 09:45 AM
No offence hor......but u had ur fun too mah :D
Wow.....look back and if u din do it......u rich mah liao
Can hang big flowers

not oni hang big flower, next time if i spot u singing, i oso hang big flower for u too.... hahhahaha :D this week free???

et911
01-11-2004, 09:58 AM
not oni hang big flower, next time if i spot u singing, i oso hang big flower for u too.... hahhahaha :D this week free???

Thanks bro! Cheers!

Randi_Candi
01-11-2004, 10:08 AM
U spot me sing u will hang garlic......dun bluff me hor
Me? Tis wk? Y? bring me TAM? sure free! :D

mahalosux
01-11-2004, 10:11 AM

not garlic... lalangs and pandan leaves.....tis week lim kopi on bohz...

Looksee
01-11-2004, 04:18 PM

u pychologically and financially prepared already?

hamlinlau
02-11-2004, 04:48 PM
Finally see a thread on the legendary TAM.. let's put a sticker on the door on our next visit so fellow samster can walk in and say hello...

Looksee
03-11-2004, 08:46 AM
Finally see a thread on the legendary TAM.. let's put a sticker on the door on our next visit so fellow samster can walk in and say hello...

Bro

U cheong TAM often?

hamlinlau
03-11-2004, 01:51 PM
I wouldn't claim to frequent that place VERY often but enough to figure out how it works. Bro Leonhart is pretty accurate in his descriptions (+- a little variation).
You'll hear the same storyline wherever you go. These girls are working girls. They are here to earn $$$ to pay for school fees, support family, save for future.. you name it. Some will go out with you for the money, some for your cuteness and of course some stupid ones that believe you'll fall in love with them... Some wont bonk for $$$ but willing give in (FOC) after some time while others will bonk like your lover but ask you for $$$ after every session. It depends on what character you want to play. Some like to prey on their loneliness (90% success rate). Most will try to impress them by taking them out for meals and drinks and gifts...
I have a weakness. I simply cannot bonk a girl after just one meeting. I need to build up the atmosphere and feeling but it's not love. I make it very clear to them that attraction is NOT love. I also make it a point to provide some kind of 'return' to them. Averaged out to 100 per bonk. Time I spent = gf feeling.

just my experience... those who are paid by the hour may find this method too costly.

Looksee
16-11-2004, 10:34 AM
any up-date on TAM?

kiwi45
17-11-2004, 03:11 PM
any up-date on TAM?

Was there recently for HH. Place was flooded with PRCs. Queue all the way from the counter to the toilets. Comes in all shapes and sizes. However if you are looking for some rubbing fun maybe you should look somewhere else, cos most of them only sit, drink and sing songs with you.

sadfa
17-11-2004, 04:03 PM
Was there recently for HH. Place was flooded with PRCs. Queue all the way from the counter to the toilets. Comes in all shapes and sizes. However if you are looking for some rubbing fun maybe you should look somewhere else, cos most of them only sit, drink and sing songs with you.

wah now tam like dyn got parade liao?

RobyGold71
17-11-2004, 04:13 PM
To All Bro here,

TAM is not a place for ppl who make hard earn money to go. ;)

You can Find 3 types (Countries) of Chio Bu there:

Singapore, age from 18 to 24
Malaysia, age from 22 to 27
and Last PRC, age from 22 to 34

Well I have other option, I know some 17 years pld Chio Bu out there and had Bond 2 of them. :D

kiwi45
17-11-2004, 05:23 PM
wah now tam like dyn got parade liao?

no lah they're not parading. if you know the system there you'll know what i mean. these gals will come around 6 - 6:30pm and start queueing up to register their 'attendance'. what i meant was the quantity was so much that the registering queue stretches all the way back to the toilet area..

but yeah, the place is not cheap. together with lido palace and orchard ktv, it's one of the higher classes of nite clubs around.

sadfa
17-11-2004, 06:22 PM
no lah they're not parading. if you know the system there you'll know what i mean. these gals will come around 6 - 6:30pm and start queueing up to register their 'attendance'. what i meant was the quantity was so much that the registering queue stretches all the way back to the toilet area..

but yeah, the place is not cheap. together with lido palace and orchard ktv, it's one of the higher classes of nite clubs around.

sorry lah, no monie to go such hi class place. after $200 for that bad exp (please see my thread on ktv gers who give u crap), no money to cheong leow!

Peon
23-09-2011, 08:41 PM
To All Bro here,

then where u suggesT? after bs closed down, like no where come close to it.

1stdesire
23-09-2011, 10:18 PM
To All Bro here,

Well I have other option, I know some 17 years pld Chio Bu out there and had Bond 2 of them. :D

Bro, can intro your lobang pls.

Fcuks69
25-09-2011, 12:44 AM
Bro,

Please intro and frward contact.

Thanks in advance..

To All Bro here,

owl888
25-09-2011, 01:02 AM
Boys, this thread last post waas 7 years ago!

Info all outdated liao!

wishshop
25-09-2011, 01:15 AM
lol... ha..ha.. what is happening?
anyway.. there is actually another thread for TAM that is current...