PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Hiv Infected

GreatOne1
20-10-2004, 05:39 PM
Heard from news that someone wif HIV went around thailand fucking 400 women. izzit still safe to fuck in bangkok?

evo7_5
20-10-2004, 05:40 PM
ya.. supposedly it was in a village.. nothing is safe in the FL world.. the best is to wear a cap while makin love..

King_Alex
20-10-2004, 05:49 PM
yea . this kind of thing diffcult to say. play safe

siamcutey
20-10-2004, 11:47 PM
Heard from news that someone wif HIV went around thailand fucking 400 women. izzit still safe to fuck in bangkok?

NO, Its not safe. Please stay at home and PCC with condom. SAFEST. Wear 2 at least.

SC

berg51
21-10-2004, 02:13 AM

Paid sex is never safe nor the girls you pick up at the joints.

hornie
21-10-2004, 06:37 PM
Bangkok has hundreds of thousands of HIV infected people. What difference does a few hundred more do? Please, if you are concern, stay at home.

sassina2
21-10-2004, 06:40 PM
Paid sex is never safe nor the girls you pick up at the joints.

Neither is unpaid sex safe 100% - take it raw at your own risk anywhere in the world and that includes Sillypore.

Why?

Have you heard? The Aids virus does not need a passport to travel?

sibaysong4u
21-10-2004, 07:20 PM
If want safe and raw,do it with your bare hand.100% safe. :D

Chelsea
21-10-2004, 07:37 PM
Commercial sex is never safe anywhere. :(

hornie
21-10-2004, 09:43 PM
Shove your cock between two pieces of raw pork or beef can already lor. Nice and RAW. But defrost it first, or ur cock will die.

sashimi13
27-10-2004, 07:59 PM
If want safe and raw,do it with your bare hand.100% safe. :D
HaHaHa.....well the safest way as said is to PCC. Lets take it a step further...wear gloves while you PCC with condom on.......HaHaHa(cldnt help but to add salt to the wound)

dandan00
27-10-2004, 09:04 PM
:confused: I do not understand why the wife of the man say got 400ppl infected... How do the wife know how many ppl infected even though he knew how many girls the man had sex with. There is chances you won't be infected with hiv even going on raw with a hiv infected person.. If i remember correctly, the chance is 2% of contacting if you had sex with hiv infected person

siamcutey
28-10-2004, 12:01 AM
Cannot PCC even. Its dangerous. Stay at home under blanket and start to count when you going to die.

SC

delifrance
28-10-2004, 05:43 AM
hi everybody

i've heard that the freelancers or part-timers or models girls who work in the massage palour can 'siam' the regular HIV testing by disappearing for two to three weeks during the checks.....and then they come back to work.

and they are quite often featured in the thai entertainment magazines like For Men Only and Cutie and PentHouse Thailand.

can anyone verify this rumour?

sassina2
28-10-2004, 09:22 AM
There is chances you won't be infected with hiv even going on raw with a hiv infected person.. If i remember correctly, the chance is 2% of contacting if you had sex with hiv infected person

Wah, this kind of information should be properly verified and proven before you share it or it could make people very reckless.

Can you please tell us your source and the validity of this statement.

Don't want all the brothers here to suddenly go out and shoot raw all over the place and start sufferring after that! Thanks

siamcutey
28-10-2004, 02:02 PM
hi everybody

i've heard that the freelancers or part-timers or models girls who work in the massage palour can 'siam' the regular HIV testing by disappearing for two to three weeks during the checks.....and then they come back to work.

and they are quite often featured in the thai entertainment magazines like For Men Only and Cutie and PentHouse Thailand.

can anyone verify this rumour?

Yo deli,

Even if they are HIV carriers, they can still do photo shoots and modelling jobs. And not all Mag Models work in the Flesh trade, though most do actually.

The sideliners in MPs don't enjoy the perks as regular fishtankers because they are not there with regular attendances. Thus, missing for a couple of weeks is common too.

Doing certification of clean bill of health is one thing, we must also know whether the person doing the certification doesn't put money above his ethics.

Anyway, this is thailand. Anything goes.

hahaha
SC

CheongKingKong
28-10-2004, 02:15 PM
Shove your cock between two pieces of raw pork or beef can already lor. Nice and RAW. But defrost it first, or ur cock will die.

Still dangerous....will get Mad cow disease or the porky virus ....
So ...the best method...chop the Lan Jiao off, keep it in a jar to appreciate...
Further more...no urge liao...
Swee??
:D

guzzler
28-10-2004, 03:11 PM
:confused: I do not understand why the wife of the man say got 400ppl infected... If i remember correctly, the chance is 2% of contacting if you had sex with hiv infected person

No, I don't think your confused. I think your fucking stupid! Go read a book, preferrably one about HIV before you get yourself infected.

delifrance
28-10-2004, 04:26 PM
Hi

I've got a email notification and read that someone asked me to reveal the source and verfiy it. I came in here to look for that particular post but it seems that it's not in here anymore.

anyway, I personally knew one model in 2001, she was a mutual friend, she appeared as a cover girl in one of the Bkk night entertainment magazines. Never asked if she works in an MP, her friends whom I knew joked about her being able to go around killing men.

As for Hatyai, yes I also personally know one gal who frequents Hollywood disco. If you are interested to know her, I can introduce but we have to meet in Hatyai and this lady is not pretty anymore.

I hope this information helps that fellow poster who asked me to verify and confirm. In addition to my post, SiamCutey's post explains most of it on the general level.

I think the main message is this: be as safe as you can and able.

cheers.

delifrance
28-10-2004, 04:38 PM
Hi all

My apologises to Sassina2, I have misread your post as you are requesting me to verify it.

my eyes are getting old.

I think the question still remains: is HIV only transmitted via fluid exchange? can HIV virus penetrate via the thin membrane of our skins? this is still a debate in the public area but it seems that in private research, HIV does not spread via fluid-through-skin-membrane.

can anyone care to comment?

er....if this is irrelevant (my apology to Sassina2 is not though), let's go back to the topic.

GiddlyGook
28-10-2004, 10:52 PM
Good MPs test every 2-3 months. This window itself will give you pause. They employ doctors on the premises and the providers can always approach the doctors when they feel something is not right. It isn't free of course - they usually pay using coupons. Coupons prevail in the MP worker business - a certain portion of their pay is redirected to these coupons which can only be used for services the MP provides (e.g. makeup, hair, doctor etc). If they are late, no-shows, the coupons get taken away etc.

I personally know this girl who is HIV-positive and she cannot work in an MP because of the tests. She works in a karaoke bar in Sukhumvit and she does go with customers. She will go uncovered if the customer demands it. There are tons of these karaoke bars all over Bangkok - do you feel lucky?

Snuber
29-10-2004, 05:39 PM
Good MPs test every 2-3 months. This window itself will give you pause. They employ doctors on the premises and the providers can always approach the doctors when they feel something is not right. It isn't free of course - they usually pay using coupons. Coupons prevail in the MP worker business - a certain portion of their pay is redirected to these coupons which can only be used for services the MP provides (e.g. makeup, hair, doctor etc). If they are late, no-shows, the coupons get taken away etc.

Heard of these in-house docs as well. They are also there to prescribe those painkillers to the girls should they encounter bad customers who keep whacking them. Have seen some girls who kena whacked till they bleed down there. Also seen 1 drunk customer who treated the girl so bad that she left the room crying! Haiz......... They are still human afterall, why do these guys have to resort to this extent?

Anyway, any idea of the percentage that is reserved for these miscellaneous?

SC,
You just mentioned some perks that are enjoyed by the fishtank girls. Care to enlighten what are these perks?

I have always wondered what's the cut the girls get from the MPs according to their rate, any experts know?

siamcutey
29-10-2004, 10:35 PM
SC,
You just mentioned some perks that are enjoyed by the fishtank girls. Care to enlighten what are these perks?

I have always wondered what's the cut the girls get from the MPs according to their rate, any experts know?

They have food coupons and benefits differs from MP to MP. Also sideline girls can also request to downgrade to fishtank girls because they get more volume in terms of customers than sitting in sideline couch.

SC

dandan00
29-10-2004, 10:53 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=17859

maybe you can read here for more info on hiv

Snuber
30-10-2004, 02:03 AM
They have food coupons and benefits differs from MP to MP. Also sideline girls can also request to downgrade to fishtank girls because they get more volume in terms of customers than sitting in sideline couch.

SC

Food coupons as in the makan is provided by the MP? Or is it part of their earnings?

like2bonk
31-10-2004, 09:39 PM
This thread seems so silly. I find it very hard to get bbbj's in BKK, nevermind raw sex. The city has become so super sex safe that the commerical sex scene is becoming very stale. To get infection from unsafe sex with HIV infected person is not very high for male, probably less than 10%.

siamcutey
31-10-2004, 10:53 PM
This thread seems so silly. I find it very hard to get bbbj's in BKK, nevermind raw sex. The city has become so super sex safe that the commerical sex scene is becoming very stale. To get infection from unsafe sex with HIV infected person is not very high for male, probably less than 10%.

Depends though. Previously in MPs where I know the cheer guest, I would state my "requirements" upfront and she will search for me.

But one thing good also to see that they are getting more educated in terms of commercial sex.

SC

bkkguy
01-11-2004, 04:55 PM
More than 80,000 young people in Thailand suffer from AIDS
BANGKOK, Oct 31 (TNA) – More than 80,000 young Thais are now suffering from AIDS, according to the public health minister, Sudarat Keyuraphan.

There are nearly 20,000 new AIDS victims every year, Mrs. Sudarat told TNA. By the year 2006, Thailand will have more than a million AIDS sufferers, she warned.

Some 80,000 Thai AIDS patients are between the ages of 15 and 24, the majority of them women. One of the biggest problems is that young Thais do not practise safe-sex. Only one in three young Thais used condoms, according to a recent survey.

Many young Thais are also at risk of other health problems because they do not exercise regularly and smoke. According to the recent survey, more than four million, or one or four Thai youngsters between 10 and 24, do not exercise at all.

About 1.5 million of them are also regular cigarette smokers. Most youths prefer to watch television and videos and spend most of their time playing on the computer, according to the survey. (TNA)-E111

Last Update : 2004-10-31 / 13:33:28 (GMT+7:00)

sassina2
01-11-2004, 05:18 PM
One beautiful and experienced thai lady (who used to work full time in the industry after failing as a model during hard times) will never bonk in the raw nor even BBBJ.

Last time we met recently, she says she is terrified of still having to sell herself (she has twin kids) and several of her close friends have died of Aids.

Its not just Thailand, but worldwide, whenever you have men and women having multiple sex partners and practicing unsafe sex, you will have transmission of all sorts of viruses and Aids is the one that kills.

Have your risks for greater pleasure if that is your preference; just be prepared when your luck runs out.

bkkguy
01-11-2004, 05:50 PM
Do spend some time read through some of the real life Aids stories here.It will change your view on "Aids" forever.

Remember ! When it do happen to anyone one day.It usually our loved ones who are going to suffer the most.

http://www.hivaids.webcentral.com.au/text/stories.html

ahtee888
20-11-2004, 11:14 AM
They finally caught the guy who may be HIV infected screwing 400 women in Northern Thailand. http://health.news.designerz.com/german-in-hiv-scare-faces-deportation-from-thailand-officials.html. If his blood test is taken, we will know the truth.

Given that he had 3 years head start, there is reasonable chance that the pool is contaminated. Shit, I hate giving up BBBJ, but now no choice.

like2bonk
20-11-2004, 11:48 AM
They finally caught the guy who may be HIV infected screwing 400 women in Northern Thailand. http://health.news.designerz.com/german-in-hiv-scare-faces-deportation-from-thailand-officials.html. If his blood test is taken, we will know the truth.

Given that he had 3 years head start, there is reasonable chance that the pool is contaminated. Shit, I hate giving up BBBJ, but now no choice.

This son-of-a-bitch is for real. I thought it was some sort of an internet joke.

Although I can't find documented facts, the chances of getting HIV from BBBJ is still extremely low. An exchange of bodily fluids is necessary for infection. Unless your partner has some obvious open mouth wounds, infection is amost zero. However, are forms of STD transmissions may still be possible. For bbbj, the person at risk is clearly the person doing the bbbj.

Maybe it is better to get short-term "leases".

Snuber
20-11-2004, 12:16 PM
For bbbj, the person at risk is clearly the person doing the bbbj.

It is a 2-way thingy. Imagine if the person gives a "teething" bbbj & the skin cells on the "head" thins due to this abrasion........ then infection might be possible.

Then why else do you think those health workers always advocate sticking to 1 partner only?

sassina2
20-11-2004, 12:52 PM
....Although I can't find documented facts, the chances of getting HIV from BBBJ is still extremely low. An exchange of bodily fluids is necessary for infection.......

Saliva is not bodily fuid meh?

some people say saliva has "acidic qualities" etc etc but if can transmit herpes (cold sores ) and also the other genital herpes, perhaps, the aids virus is a possibility for which BBBJ may be like a russian roulette?

As for short term leases, there is no guarantee even with long term / permanent leases if one party strays so where is your guarantee?

Better to play safe than sorry.

By the way, I just came across an interesting alternative aids theory site which is anti-aids-establishment.

Not all they say is right but,
some of what they say about the difference between American / European aids diseases (the classified ones) with African aids diseases makes some sense.

http://www.virusmyth.net/aids/index.htm

theres also some good writings about whether AZT helps or brings about AIDs and on what the hell anti-bodies is all about etc.

Hard to read but good to learn more.

My greatest difficulty was to relate all they are talking about with my good Thai friend who died of aids related disease and he was not a drug taker, was not homosexual, but,
he did f**k,
whether anal was his preference or not, I am not aware.

So, if we cannot stop letting off our rocks, better to play somewhat safe in any case until some genius solves the mystery of AIDS / HIV.

phantomtiger2
05-01-2005, 08:13 AM
[QUOTE=delifrance

I think the question still remains: is HIV only transmitted via fluid exchange? can HIV virus penetrate via the thin membrane of our skins? this is still a debate in the public area but it seems that in private research, HIV does not spread via fluid-through-skin-membrane.

can anyone care to comment?

Yes, its true HIV can only be transmitted via bodily fluids (Note: ALL bodily fluids--just odds of transmitting differ from fluids). ex: highest with Blood ,follow by vag and cum fluids and then mouth. (some say even by sweat--but not verify) all other bod fluids HAVE BEEN VERIFIED to transmit the virus. Of course, actually getting the death virus varies with alot of other factors. Mostly, whether U have natural immunity to the virus (sad to say, mostly farangs-about 25% of ang mos have immunity, but very few asians and blacks--could also explain why AIDs highest in asian and african countries. Also depends on health of person--healthy people have better immune system. So, odds are against U if U have a fever from flu, cold etc and U went cheonging with infected girl. And dont forget the other factors--the girl U are with, If she have sores , cuts, open skin etc, chances are higher against U.
Aah Yah, almost forgot: BBBJ with girl could be risky since girl with small sores in mouth cant be seen (except by little brother inside dark mouth). although mouth fluids are mininal verses say blood,no one know the odds since volunteers for research for getting BBBJ with known girls with AIDS are hard to come by, but odds is not ZERO.
The main reason intact outer skin is immune to virus (unless skin is broken-like in a cut)is b/c it is fairly thick (multi-layers- thats why its very rough), but the mucous membrane=smooth tissue inside pussy, mouth, tip of dick, inside your ass etc., are all single layer and therefore almost no protection against being penetrated by the virus.
I think I said enough: Bottom Line is, Play it safe so U could keep on playing.
Peace to all.

Note,I use to work for a health clinic so info is up to date and fairly accurate.