PDA

View Full Version : Are SG Girls More Difficult to Bed Compared to Other Nationalities???

1nottiboy
21-06-2011, 07:14 AM
Just curious to know other Bros' experiences and thoughts on this issue.

I am a well travelled guy who has lived for years overseas but have been back in SG for 10 years. My personal experiences seem to indicate that SG girls are among the hardest to approach and/or bring to bed. I also notice that SG girls, similar to TKBs (in percentage terms), are not shy to let you wine and dine them, and fleece you for gifts, with no intention of being your gf (serious or otherwise). Even some of the ugly SG girls seem to think that they have golden pussies.

For the record, sad to say, I have only bedded 2 SG girls. (Could have been more, but I dun really like the idea of sticking my dick into ugly girls.) China girls are the easiest. Have lost count. Taiwanese and Japanese girls fall somewhere in between.

I would like to know if the Bros here share similar or different views and experiences. I would like to know if my low success rate with SG girls is normal.

Oklor
21-06-2011, 10:19 AM
Yes and no im my experience. Bedded 5 of them and married 2. Mind u those that i didnt end marrying i met them overseas .

I guess being overseas changes things.

And getting fleeced with no results its part of the fun/chase ive lost track how many leow

axxo
21-06-2011, 10:25 AM
Yes China girls are the easiest. SG girls are easy if you are in their social circle.

Oklor
21-06-2011, 11:41 AM
Have been taken round the block by a taiwaneese girl I met on a plane and a thai travel agent without success.Guess my approach was too slow should put my hands up their skirts sooner. They must have thought i was weird or something not making a move. With sime experience now under my belt i realize girls are as horny as men.

kepalatotbesar
21-06-2011, 12:06 PM
SG malay girls the easiest.they are gullible,dumb,and stupid.no matter how highly educated they are,and how pretty they are.

bblove
21-06-2011, 12:38 PM
sg gals are more conservative? some gals told me they keep their virgin to husband

MonteCristo
21-06-2011, 01:31 PM
It shouldn't be a question about the difficulty of bedding a girl, it should be more about whether it is worth your effort to bed her. If you find it worthwhile, no matter how difficult it is, you will still do it right?

But, for all it is worth, don't mix relationship with sex. Even if guys really do use love to get sex... Sigh.

gearfried
21-06-2011, 01:32 PM
no pun intended, but you believe???
sg gals are more conservative? some gals told me they keep their virgin to husband

onereca
21-06-2011, 01:47 PM
the more innocent the girl seems, the bigger the slut underneath her mask.

there's a slut in every girl you meet. it's just whether you can push the buttons right or not.

but sg girls will be more materialistic than other nationalities

armpitfetish
21-06-2011, 03:55 PM
very interesting topic by TS and this could have been my doctorate thesis statement lol! while my experience with ladies of other nationalities is limited to a handful of koreans and Indonesians, i do agree that most sg ladies are born with golden impenetrable bullet-proof pussies, so thick you need to say the magic code "open sashimi".

Aynyway... this 'golden pussy' phenomenon, i think, is a general reflection of the SG culture here, something uniquely dumb and abnormally artificial.

Can i share a few casual observations here, bros? And before anyone zap my IQ points... i must say i'm not a SG women hater, lol... I wouldn't mind a piece of made in s'pore fresh pussy... in fact i love the way SG ladies make their bodies so irresistibly available to samsters and stompers!!

OK but seriously.... i think our golden merlion pussies lacked proper communication. Yes you heard me right, COMMUNICATION! Like my girl friends, they are often Queen of the verbal/oral battlefield, they rattle, whine, argue and swear, sometimes behind close doors, BUT when it comes to Open-hearted & Genuine COMMUNICATION, their pussy pride often caused them to suffer from heavy defeat and loss.......... Losses in terms of not having guys bed them (i'm kidding but its true!), but also losses from scaring away potential suitors. Now you know why SG 'elite' women are always quick to blame local guys for THEIR OWN poor communication.

My humble overseas experience tells me that pussies hailing from any other Asian regions (be it Japan, Indo or China) are behaving more .... NORMAL & Genuine. Sure there are bad asses and smelly pussies out there, but one notable observation is...... when they like something they tell you, when they enjoy something or feel excited or horny, they also vocalize their feelings (sort of) - they don't hide behind their powdered face and mascaras, fearing that they will LAO KWEE big time.... you get me?

The MAIN reason for this weirdo behavior (which make them difficult to Bed) is... our golden pussies have fallen victims to the Elitism Mindset!.... I know, I know.... the temperature is boiling again (samstress will either zap me or bed me to take revenge, i'm prepared).

Believing that you are the elites of Asian women, modern independent women - or terms coined by women's magazine writers - can be stressful and tough on our golden girls, you guys understand!? These poor folks are dangerously hypnotized to accept only the best in everything...... from classy restaurants to handbags to tall charming and humorous daters to hotels (sorry NO hotel 81 pls) to branded tissue papers....

Will these little pet peeves make them less easy to bed, than a Japanese or Taiwanese? My conclusion is YES. But still, I've bedded a handful (from young and sexy to fat and loud pussies) and yes, i whispered in their ears "Open Sashimi"!

JoeStand
21-06-2011, 04:42 PM
I Seldom post ... but i just wanna say .. most of the ladies i beded thru my 30yrs were sg ladies, 90% were Sg Chinese Gals( not those fat ugly ones)... i dont really agree wat ts said.. i'm not hansome, i'm not rich.. i must say tat in order for them to "open up" is not tat hard.. hit the right spot n u get ur reward... ;);)

cheongsterjon
21-06-2011, 05:44 PM

you must be kidding

1nottiboy
21-06-2011, 05:47 PM
I Seldom post ... but i just wanna say .. most of the ladies i beded thru my 30yrs were sg ladies, 90% were Sg Chinese Gals( not those fat ugly ones)... i dont really agree wat ts said.. i'm not hansome, i'm not rich.. i must say tat in order for them to "open up" is not tat hard.. hit the right spot n u get ur reward... ;);)

JoeStand Bro, care to share what some of the right buttons might be? Please, if possible, do teach me/us. lesser SG males, on what the right buttons might be??? Thank you., :D

cheongsterjon
21-06-2011, 05:56 PM
i m no sg girl hater also and in fact, i think sg girls, the way they dress and carry themselves, speak can be said to be one of the classier of the region.....but they are quite a lot of them, take note, quite a lot of them and not all of them have been brought up in a materialistic lifestyle in which they love to compare with their peers about the brand of their belongings and the wealth and status of their bfs....

currently some of them as long as the guy is rich there is still a chance to bed the prettier sg girls but soon having money may not be enuf...some sg girls now demand their bfs to have similar education as them and can satisfy them intellectually...must be of the same iq standard as them....but what disgust me most are those ols in the corporate world who will spare no effort to backstab others for their gain and some who are willing to give their bodies to their bosses for career advancement....from the outside you would not see their other side but it is really very disgusting when you find out....

may local guys say is because these bad eggs among the local girls are because they come from rich backgrounds but i dun think so...from my humble dating past i have before 2 ex who come from very rich families...one was a malaysian, a colleague, and the other indon chinese here for study during uni days...both were very rich and highly educated but their attitudes are really different from our sg girls....they take you for who you are and there is no need for the guy to put up a fake front when in front of her friends or family....when with these two girls...you can really feel their love....

but once again there are no intended offence targeted at local girls ...

morinfen
21-06-2011, 07:35 PM
What do you mean classier in the region? The description you wrote of them is akin to them prostituting themselves to the highest bidder... Class comes from inside out....

TS.... SG girls are EASY... Even easier if you are an ABC or whatever BC. All you have to do is be willing to spend AND be willing to walk away

i m no sg girl hater also and in fact, i think sg girls, the way they dress and carry themselves, speak can be said to be one of the classier of the region.....but they are quite a lot of them, take note, quite a lot of them and not all of them have been brought up in a materialistic lifestyle in which they love to compare with their peers about the brand of their belongings and the wealth and status of their bfs....

currently some of them as long as the guy is rich there is still a chance to bed the prettier sg girls but soon having money may not be enuf...some sg girls now demand their bfs to have similar education as them and can satisfy them intellectually...must be of the same iq standard as them....but what disgust me most are those ols in the corporate world who will spare no effort to backstab others for their gain and some who are willing to give their bodies to their bosses for career advancement....from the outside you would not see their other side but it is really very disgusting when you find out....

may local guys say is because these bad eggs among the local girls are because they come from rich backgrounds but i dun think so...from my humble dating past i have before 2 ex who come from very rich families...one was a malaysian, a colleague, and the other indon chinese here for study during uni days...both were very rich and highly educated but their attitudes are really different from our sg girls....they take you for who you are and there is no need for the guy to put up a fake front when in front of her friends or family....when with these two girls...you can really feel their love....

but once again there are no intended offence targeted at local girls ...

blacky123444
21-06-2011, 08:25 PM
Not really try going to club more then u should know....

cheongsterjon
21-06-2011, 11:25 PM
What do you mean classier in the region? The description you wrote of them is akin to them prostituting themselves to the highest bidder... Class comes from inside out....

sorry no offence intended, i mean they look classier than our neighbouring ctries ladies....i mean juz the looks....do i sound like i'm calling them prostitutes...there is a great difference in the description....please try reading my phrase again thanks

chedet
22-06-2011, 12:20 AM
Cant agree more with TS.

"My personal experiences seem to indicate that SG girls are among the hardest to approach and/or bring to bed. I also notice that SG girls, similar to TKBs (in percentage terms), are not shy to let you wine and dine them, and fleece you for gifts, with no intention of being your gf (serious or otherwise). Even some of the ugly SG girls seem to think that they have golden pussies."

Local girls seems to think too highly of themselves. even the lowly educated and ugly ones. on the other hand, i know they are easily bed if
(1) u r rich
(2) in their circle
(3) those "loose" one

Alf1977
22-06-2011, 12:21 AM
SG girls are indeed more difficult to bed as compared to other nationalities. But you can easily pick up a SG girl in local club/pub... If u know how to hook her up.. Pretty easy to look for ONS in clubs.

From my experience, Thai girls are the most easiest to fuxk n they just throw themselves n open their legs for you to fuxk (FREE!) I wonder if they are so desperate for sex or that they long to get out of poverty n just want to marry any foreign man for better life.

JoeStand
22-06-2011, 07:15 AM
JoeStand Bro, care to share what some of the right buttons might be? Please, if possible, do teach me/us. lesser SG males, on what the right buttons might be??? Thank you., :D

i will say its like cooking... diff veg needs diff style of cooking...
do it the right way... makes ur veg taste nicer ... hahaha ...

bill4ever
22-06-2011, 07:54 AM
In my experience, SG girls are easier than some european ones but maybe more difficult than thai or indo. Anyway, some SG girlz are quite hot and worth many trial and error sessions :rolleyes:

Pussieslover
22-06-2011, 10:58 AM
I can only share from what I have either personally seen or experienced thru out my years of clubbing, which i feel it's the easiest for picking up SG girls. Otherwise, why club at all? So far, I have never heard/seen/experienced any guys picking a girl up at the shopping mall/mrt station/starbucks joint/taxi stand/car park & immediately book a rm or go back to their place for a ONS. Hv any of you experience that? However, I hv picked up local girls from clubs for ONS. Sometimes, it could be seeing them at the clubs for a couple of wks, saying hi, buying them drinks, flirting a little here & there & finally suggest that you send them back after e party is over. If the girl says yes, you hv strike gold.. you can then move around the clubs, drink with yr friends, cruise for other potentials, make new friends & go back to the girl just before the party ends & leave with her.. In fact, I have experienced bringing a girl back to my place & her friend (whom I also know) called & asked where were we gg, told her gg to my place & she also came over. Double gold my SBF bros!! However, that was my very first & last 3some. The girl i was bring back was much prettier so I concentrated on her most of the time while the other was blowing for me. Not much experienced in 3some so cldnt get the most out of it + high on drinks..haha..

Back to the question of SG girls being more difficult to bed? If you are always out clubbing/partying you should be able to find that there are many girls that are willing if you push the right buttons. I hv also seen my landlord (was staying out previously - which helps I guess cos you hv a place to bring the girl back to, rather then having to tell the girl that u r gotta book a hotel rm, just say come back to my place to chillax or after hrs party) & his guy friend bring a girl back to his room for a 3some (he nvr ask me to join in, cant rem y now). Not once but for a couple of times, & the girl is a nurse.

If you ask me, I do have cock block experiences with Foreigners. I met a Japanese girl studying in New York that came to Singapore looking for a job. This kind of opportunity of cos I wont let go.. To cut to long story short, we were both naked on her bed at her rented place in oxley near town & I told her i actually hv a gf (that's my style, i wan to girl to know it's just a ONS..ok 3x max) & guess what she said? You would think a Japanese girl...studying in New York... easy prey right? She said: I am STILL an Oriental girl..WTF was that?? So she put on her clothes & after a few awkward mins, i left..Cock block BIG TIME :(

Many more real life experiences to share. Will do so if I have the time.
In the meantime, go out & club/party if you are not doing so now..Confirm can get lucky ;)

loll88
22-06-2011, 11:32 AM
i only had chance with my ex gf..what i can say is it requires patience, have to get her first thn get to the action :x

machinehead1234
22-06-2011, 01:03 PM
Japanese? You have to be kidding. I live in Japan, am quarter Japanese, and i still have to say they are some of the most xenophobic people around. If you are not full-Japanese and full-white or full-black, your success rate goes down by about 50%. Again, if you can't speak Japanese fluently, deduct another 25% from your meagre success rate. Not to discount the fact that in Japan, and perhaps Korea, these are some of the most materialistic societies in the world (still). What feelings? Sentiments?
And a lot of pick-up methods, don't work on Japanese chicks. You need to go the Kawaii route and act all boyband-pretty. Seriously, they don't go for the Daniel Craig-types but the Kimura Takuya-pretty boy types. Ask those foreigners in Japan, many can tell you they resort to online profiles to get laid cos the catchment area is seriously limited, off-barriers.

So, if you look around, Asian girls in general, are sometimes not worth the effort and hassle for a quick pussy. I will stick to Europe/the US where its more effortless and quick to the point, both from a women and male standpoint.

Just curious to know other Bros' experiences and thoughts on this issue.

I am a well travelled guy who has lived for years overseas but have been back in SG for 10 years. My personal experiences seem to indicate that SG girls are among the hardest to approach and/or bring to bed. I also notice that SG girls, similar to TKBs (in percentage terms), are not shy to let you wine and dine them, and fleece you for gifts, with no intention of being your gf (serious or otherwise). Even some of the ugly SG girls seem to think that they have golden pussies.

For the record, sad to say, I have only bedded 2 SG girls. (Could have been more, but I dun really like the idea of sticking my dick into ugly girls.) China girls are the easiest. Have lost count. Taiwanese and Japanese girls fall somewhere in between.

I would like to know if the Bros here share similar or different views and experiences. I would like to know if my low success rate with SG girls is normal.

axxo
22-06-2011, 01:24 PM
Source: http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/rnr/2453896784.html

Been reading the posts on why women prefer Caucasians over Chinese men, and while I agree with some of the points, the posts generally make it seem as though there's just one or two things which make us prefer Caucasians when in fact it's the whole package (part of which is physical, part of which isn't). What I'm about to write are generalisations, but it is easier to find what we want in Caucasian men than in Chinese men.

So, from a late-twenties woman's (and my friends) point of view:

1. Manners -- Caucasians are simply better mannered, and far more considerate.

2. Culture -- suggest going to a play or an art exhibition, and you'll most likely have an enjoyable time discussing the performance or exhibits with a Caucasian. With a Chinese man, first you'll have to deal with the questions about why you want to go to these "arty-farty" things, and if he oh so reluctantly agrees, then you'll have to deal with a sullen face and the frequent "is it over" / are we done yet?" questions while you're trying to enjoy yourself. And being considerate creatures, we'll cut things short so you don't have to suffer.

3. Dinner / Weekend get-aways -- We like going to nice places, trying fine dining, and staying at nice hotels/resorts. It doesn't have to be all the time, but by the same token, it shouldn't be a once a year affair either. To be fair, Caucasian men do have an advantage because if they're here on an expat package (as some but not all are), the expat salary plus the relatively lower cost of things makes it effortless for them to take us out to nice restaurants and hotels. Whereas Chinese men will often keep slipping into the conversation how fancy the place is so that we're reminded just how much it's costing. And we're supposed to find that attractive?

4. Points with the girls -- We're just as competitive as men, whether it's with clothes, shoes, handbags, boyfriends, husbands, which school our children go to, how many A's they get in exams, etc. And to be blunt, a Caucasian boyfriend/husband scores lots and lots of points with the girls. Some of you are thinking SPG -- you couldn't be more wrong. It's not because the guy is Caucasian -- it's because Caucasians are valued highly on the 'good catch' scale. Pause and think about it for a moment and you'll see there is a difference. We like the sense of envy from other women when they see us with our guy.

5. A place of his own -- When we spend time with a guy, we want to spend time with him, not his parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, etc. Yes, it is important to us how we get along with his family (not as important as how our family gets along with him though), but that doesn't mean we want to deal with his family all the time. Sometimes we'd like to snuggle and watch a chick-flick on DVD, sometimes we'd like to do it on the washing machine. And guess who is more likely to have his own place?

6. The tool -- Bigger, is definitely better. Unless you're a woman (or maybe a gay man), you won't understand how satisfying it is to feel a large penis filling you up. Length is good because it means longer strokes; girth is good because it means you can feel yourself stretched around him. If I had to choose, I'd choose girth over length. Being with a Caucasian guy means, well, I don't have to choose -- I can have both. Usually anyway.

7. Cunnilingus -- Hand on my heart, I don't know any woman (at least any woman I'm close enough to to discuss sex with) who doesn't like having a guy go down on her. And this is really an area where Chinese men lose out despite it being totally under their control (unlike penis size which they can blame on genetics). We like it, we know guys know we like it, so the only question is, is the guy going to deliver, or not? With most Chinese guys, while they expect us to give BJs on demand, even the slightest hint that we'd like them to reciprocate is met with either feigned ignorance or outright refusal. And if that's not bad enough, they try to justify it by saying things like 'it smells/tastes bad'. Wow. Not just selfish, but hurtful as well. We women are neurotic about a lot of things (I admit it), and that includes whether we smell/taste okay. So we maintain good hygiene practices and if we're not really sure whether a guy likes us 'as-is', we make an excuse to go to the bathroom just before sex so we can wash. Having a guy say things about us smelling or tasting bad is hurtful and a big turn-off. Whereas Caucasians, oh, Caucasians are generally just so much more enthiusiastic about going down on us, and for me personally, the clincher is that I'm often asked to NOT wash beforehand. Being told that I smell and taste good by a guy while he's down there makes me feel good and makes him more attractive to me.

8. The nose -- You may have noticed that Caucasians have larger, longer, noses than Chinese men. Why is this attractive? Because when I'm straddling a guy's face, with me facing his feet, guess where his nose and tongue are? Maybe it's just me, but the combination of a guy's nose spreading the lips while his tongue dances on my clit gets to me. Every. Single. Time.

So, guys, this is what we want. Genetics will prevent you from having some attributes, but manners, an appreciation of culture, a good career, your own apartment in a good neighbourhood, and an unselfish attitude in an out of bed are all controllable by you, and happen to be a few of our favourite things.

Oh, before I forget, there is one area where Chinese men (usually) win hands down over their Caucasian counterparts, and that's to do with body hair. Less is definitely more here.

For_fun
22-06-2011, 09:55 PM
Hi bro,

I agree with your assessment - SG girls are more difficult to bed compared to some of the other countries..

I find Filipinos and PRCs the easiest.. at the moment, I have 3 PRC FBs..

good luck to your hunt.

cheongsterjon
23-06-2011, 11:31 AM
i second that, prcs and philipinos working in sg are very easy to bed...no need to meet them at clubs...more of meeting them seeing them regularly at their workplace and then ask them out....after two or three times after buying them meals or gifts you can sense if they are willing, if willing, mai tu liao.....go bed already...

Hi bro,

I agree with your assessment - SG girls are more difficult to bed compared to some of the other countries..

I find Filipinos and PRCs the easiest.. at the moment, I have 3 PRC FBs..

good luck to your hunt.