PDA

View Full Version : stuck in hui zhou (惠州-淡水)

Chan_Loh
19-06-2011, 09:24 PM
Hi Bros,

Anyone with experience in (惠州-淡水)? i'm will be stuck here for 3 weeks and now is only the 2nd day and fucking bored.

anyone pls, advise some tips or 'fun' places.

Tks

and_alloy
19-06-2011, 09:50 PM
Hi Bros,

Anyone with experience in (惠州-淡水)? i'm will be stuck here for 3 weeks and now is only the 2nd day and fucking bored.

Tksmy god....u are a snr in terms of date join and yet u need to be spoon fed...i wanted to give u the link but thought that u shoyld do some work....pls search 4 a thread on danshui...

Ahh Fatt
20-06-2011, 01:07 PM
my god....u are a snr in terms of date join and yet u need to be spoon fed...i wanted to give u the link but thought that u shoyld do some work....pls search 4 a thread on danshui...
I can tell that u r very free n in good mood... kekeke cheers Bro. :D

LaoHuangGua
20-06-2011, 04:12 PM
Hi Bros,

Tks

What's the problem with you? Even if you do not know how to use the search function, which I doubt, the threads on Huizhou and Danshui are within the first four pages of this IFRs topic. If you are so lazy, then you deserve to be stuck in your hotel room to pcc and be bored. I'm truly amazed.:mad:

Chan_Loh
21-06-2011, 05:15 PM
bros,

i did search, but didn't find anything on my first attempt. may be i cocked-eye lah.

anyway, i did find the trend after i posted. Many thanks to Bro LaoHuangGua's latest posting.

DTCEPL
21-06-2011, 05:36 PM
Danshui is one of the most fun place in PRC.....go out and look around, lots of Massage Places, KTV, Saloons with hair wash/facial/back and shoulder massage etc.........fun place to be in.

Lots of Good food too, the salted chicken, yummy!:D