PDA

View Full Version : Attach, Single, Attach, Single again, And flirting.

yungsern87
16-06-2011, 06:49 PM
Hi brothers n sister, its my first time i post some stories of mine, hopefully its interesting enough to you guys. im still quite young, so if my writting is more to childish instead of interesting, kindly advise and guide me a little.

Let me introduce myself first.
Name : Lang(all my friend call me this, it means wolf)
Job : Im a business owner, quite young for a 24 to be quite a successful person, but i own around 5 food outlets/Cafe, 5cosmetics and beauty centre, and i manage some small booth selling womens accesories in shopping centre.
Attitude : Straight-Forward, i like to show honesty toward alot of friends and people, so sometimes my friend say im a wolf dat really come over and chase for a food, instead of acting or sneaking around ^_^

ok enough of myself, lets start the stories shall we ?

~Part 1~
The stories start when i just finish the Diploma exam in a college, during that time, im very shy, quiet boy whom never take a step in picking up girls..never forget to mention, im not good looking enough, geek with straight forward attitude that chase girls away. but somehow, some of my classmates see me as a honest friend, whom they can share, and talk, but they trusted me alot as they know, even if i break our promise or secret, they can question me and im still answering the truth instead of protecting myself.

So during our graduation, there comes a girl from another Course, Whom i will call her Lim(actually wan call Lima der, cause she got a WU in her name). Lim is a beautiful lady, same age as me, and she is one of the top students in the class, we met each other, greet and talk about what our next plan after-graduate. so..
Lim: What you gonna do when you graduate ?
Lang: Tackle u, can ?
Lim: U gotta take a number and wait, there is so many applicants..
Lang: Hey, mine is a different case, i guess the number of waiting is lower den those who waiting for major application.
Lim: Major application ?
Lang: u see, i know you, we lunch or dinner together, movie together, Date together and i even hold your hand before when we crossing the drain area when leaving the college, i even Lift(hug) you when we passing the flooded area to a car park, i know where u live and u know who i am..
Lim: do this make you different ?
Lang: Yeah, i know you already, and tackling should be easier...now just asking you to be my gf..
Lim: i never thought about it you see, i just thinking we are friends, some close friends that important.
Lang: Glad that im important, shall we went for a date before you say yes ?
Lim: Huh? U means Now ?
Lang: (Grab friends flower bouquet of flower), take this, and say yes, i will wait you outside entrance when we finish all this thing ok ?
Lim: u never change in your straight-forward talk ah ?(giggling)
Lang: ok, im taking our group photo now, i see you outside ok ? yeah what are you wearing today ? , Dress or casual ?
Lim: Naked ^^, your eyes gonna drop and imma gonna step in it.
Lang: Dont bullshit, my eyes not going to pop but my nose going to bleed instead(i got a nature where when i see super sexy lady or those who can tell my didi MARIKITA, i will have a nosebleed, naturally!)
Lim: still happening, i only know you are like this during our first time outing^^

after all this conversation, im leaving to take a class photo, greet our teachers and get lectured, and doing something like exchanging contact, and note each other coming activities before we disband and go our own ways. suddenly somebody mention about, lets go Langkawi ^^!

Langkawi ? no thx, im going to be alone, afraid of water, afraid of heights, afraid of lost and everything,thats how i am during my younger time, life is like playing chess, one wrong step its byebye for you. but then, a group of 5girls(Lim,Grace,Fiona,Venice and Agatha) comes into our topic and says, can we join ?(Agatha is a girl whom i know since primary, grace n fiona is twins, so everyone call them G-F instead, even their father did that. while venice is agatha's neighbour, just coincidence of not, 6 of us, are staying close to each other, maybe just few roads away from each others).

So this 5 girls are interested in joining us, because they have no plan before graduation, now some of their friends already away, back to hometown and etc, left them but they got no guys to follow, so they are worried and afraid to pass their holiday before going to work.

Well, as a person whom actually interested toward Lim 2 years back, i never did anything to flirt or tell her my intention, but lim aren't bad either, being a very popular girl in college, she got many invitation for whatever events, either clubbing, birthday, trip, contest, she is a must to appear or else, its moody without her ^^. me too, not a very smart student, but having experience in Cooking and some Service related skills, im excellent, its usual that lim comes to my home, or our class service for a meal, or went out together with me n my group to eat.(just because i know her style, and what she wants to eat, each time we talk during our way to eat, i will research about her taste of the day and order as she likes ^^)

Well, Finally we decided to go Langkawi for a 5day 4night trip, as a trip for 12ppl, the group assign me to settle every detail needed for the trip, money, how to go, budget per trip, and everything else. so i had make a hotel booking(1 King Size room for a charge of 100per night,2 suite rooms for a charges of 120per night, sweet ?) and Snorkeling, banana boat game, water jet ski(isit called lidat ?) cable car, and drinking. so after i mention to all of them, lets bring 1.2k minimum there, it would be best to everyone. So there goes the trip, everything settle, and never forget, i rented 2 ride for our group, 2 toyota estima , ngam ngam enough with a budget price of rm100 per day ^^) ~i can get cheap rental and special service because i know few managers in this place during industrial training, and get such a good deal for the trip~

Fast forward to langkawi ^-^
-1st day-
Check-in hotel, get key to our suite room and each other is delighted with the gift placed on the Living Room coffee Table(each room - 1bottle of Chivas Regal 18Years, 2 bottle of Moet Chandon, 6 glasses, and some fruits platter)
Guide Lim into our king size room and she shocked because she saw a bottle of Moet Chandon, Dom Perignon, Hennesy X.O,Martell Cordon blue, Jacob's Creek Red wine, A bouquet of Red Roses, a couple ring(too big, she chain it with her necklace instead),couple of Evian water, a box of condom, and a cute Bear.

Lim: Whats up with the box of condom ? are your thinking dirty now ?
Lang: You can kick me out from the room or balcony if u worried..
Lim: and whats up with those drinks ? u wanna kill both of us with alcohol?
Lang: Aunty says, My girl is a Godly Drinker, 2bottle pure X.O wont K.O, she said, so i prepare more..
Lim: Give everything to them, do you expect me to speak with you when both of us is drunk ?
Lang: Then dont drink ? no honesty felt if neither of us arent drink...everything we chatted going to be controlled and no free talking going to voiced out..
Lim: u comment more i will throw away that box of condom first.
Lang: OK! OK!, don't!(but afterall, our 5 day here we did it raw, twice a day)

Proceed back to the Lobby, meeting everyone and they hinted, Its ok, we wont bother you, sweet couple ^^
so we went to our tea break and travel around, getting familiar with the road before we start our trip tomorrow, and getting dinner together, just to share, we ordered 10 dishes, why ? Fish, Prawn, Mantis Prawn, Crab, Clams, Tofu, 3Veggies, Pig.(because Lim doesn't feel like taking seafood tat day..)
Back to the room during night, taking shower, and everyone realize, there is 6 towel per room, amazing! purposely arrange it because i know all fella will forget about towel when they go hotel. and during that night..

Lim: Who tell you to get Moet n Hennesy ?
Lang: Aunty tell me, u know, she is my spy in your house.
Lim: Do you know what you did today, totally show the world that you wanna tackle me ?
Lang: Thats good, i was worrying everyone know i wanted to Fuck you so i did so many small little dirty jobs.
Lim: Lets finish the Wine( LOL , we take 2 glass full each other, and finish that bottle immedietely.)
Lang: Dizzy ? felt wanna vomit ?
Lim: i want you to Kiss me ^-^(so fast K.O)
we kissed, passionately, but suddenly she push me away..
Lim: My earrings...please take it off first..
Lim: Its my jacket now...so hot now...
Lim: Do you want me to strip or you want to strip me ?
i rush myself like a hungry wolf and stripping her, until she is totally naked..then she slowly undress me, and she began to talk, are we comfortable now ??
Weird, Naked and comfortable ? and i starting to realize that, if im happy or sad, she will take note on my Dick, because we chatting everything naughty...

~To Be Continue~

yungsern87
18-06-2011, 06:00 AM
i rush myself like a hungry wolf and stripping her, until she is totally naked..then she slowly undress me, and she began to talk, are we comfortable now ??
Weird, Naked and comfortable ? and i starting to realize that, if im happy or sad, she will take note on my Dick, because we chatting everything naughty...

~Part 2~

As we continue with our 2nd bottle of drinks, she suggest Hennesy, and i agreed with her as im a henessy fans too. Drink slowly, and we started to chat about our stuff..$$$$$ics like relationship, studies, plannings, job we looking into, location, and expected salary...then suddenly Lim comes up with a topic..

Lim: Lang...am i good enough ? tell me what you think about me..
Lang: Body part, good curve in correct place, plus, not too small either(a 36C cupper), since i can lift you up, must be around 45kg, good body weight too, i wonder can i lift you up when we are "Exercising" ?
Lim: personality leh ?
Lang: (move forward and massage her breast). Since i told you i wanna tackle you, of course i only can give good comments, why bother ?
Lim: Ah....ah....dont press too hard...play with the nipple...no do tease the nipple...please...just do the round round twirl...please...
Lang: give me a hand job, or im gonna suck it until wet wet ^^
Lim: okok...(hand move to my dick and start massaging...)
Lang:(suck her nipple and teasing another nipple...(mhmm....mhmmm.....)
Lim: i thought you say wont suck it ?? is going to get wet later...
Lang: if i can resist myself from licking you upside down, im no longer a man...i cant resist myself to have you...i've been dreaming you from first day and masturbate with you in my image..(lied..)
Lim: do you wanted to Fuck me ?( she opened her leg wide...wow, first time see real pussy, nose also bleed...)
Lang: (rushing to wipe my blood..)but we have no condom, u no scare ? its my first time..(yes im a virgin when comes to real action)..
Lim: my first too, but i dont have the worries as i sometimes DIY myself in home...too horny to feel you inside me too...(she show me a photo of dildo and white radish where she use to stuff into her pussy...)
Lang: what the..im not tat big, but i guess i can pump you hard ?
Lim: please be gentle, im not slut outside that you can pay and then humiliate them until the end of bonking..
Lang:told you its my first time...no worries(she get her late period for almost 2mth, i was considering to becoming a daddy already..and the Good n Bad news come together...)

We starting to caress each other, while Lim is sucking my cock...i take a good view on her face, and slowly grabbing her boobs...the more i fondle it, the faster she blow, until the saliva is dripping from the side of her mouth...as it was my first time, i dont really know how to enjoy except felt my dick head is aching because continuous friction in her mouth...15 minutes later, i hold her head and spray a mouthful of cum in her mouth...(first time already get a nice CIM)

Lim was amazing enough to swallow all my cum(then comment that, my cum taste plain, but got coconut smell in it, ask did i spam drinking coconut few days ago...slowly, she give my brother a soft licking, making him getting hard back for another session...

as i was slowly inserting my brother into her pussy, she suddenly asked...

Lim: how if im pregnant after this ?
Lang: dear see how i enjoy being with kids and taking care of them...i dont mind being a father, if you going to be my wife..but please, 2 daughter first..(at last manage to enter the whole brother into her glory hole, its so warm, and felt like a big palm holding the brother entirely..)
Lim: slowly..give me fun before you stab me to hell...
Lang: Heaven dear, heaven....(i start move and she starting to moan again..)
Lim: Ohh!!!....Not so fast....so deep...ahh!!!! slower slower....please...im pissing!!!!!(there she goes...first squirt after a 15minutes poking..)please, slowly...i piss and wet our bed sheet already...the housekeeping will complain tmr morning...
Lang: Dear, thats squirt...ur love juice that if im licking it, you going to bath me till wet wet...(bottom felt so slippery after squirting, now less friction,)

After another 20minutes of bonking(yes its my first time, a 35 minutes workout before i can cum..)at last i felt wanted to cum, i quickly pull out my brother, aim at her breast, and shoot everything out, only god knows, i manage to release 4 shot shooting from the breast to her forehead, what an amazing brother...but too bad, Lim is running to the toilet to washup, because it smell like coconuts...

I went to the washroom too, just to see how much the breast point eventhough she is without her bra...that time, i starting to wondering, how can such a flesh can be so bouncy, nice to lick and manage to make me crazy ? without hesitating, i hug her from behind the shower, and molesr her..the feel is good, what a breast, wish i could just touch this forever...but hell break loose....some demons appeared...

Guy 1: Lang, finish raping ? wanna join us for drinking session ?
Guy 2: the door to our room is unlocked, so just come over ok ? im taking the Cordon Bleu first ^^, be sure we saw you in 30minutes, else we gonna knock down the door and take your bonking pics!
Guy 1: Lang, we are going first ^^( if bros asking why they can come into our room, its because each room have a roomkeeper, we let the keeper keep all 3 room keys so there wont be problem asking each other who keep the keys..)

after the 2 friends went back to their room, our session is back to the track again...once we finish everything, Lim says..

Lim: Do you know how obvious you wanted to fucked me during this trip ?
Lang: How ? because we are sleeping together in a room ?
Lim: Nope, because your brother is hard all the time when we walk around, everyone knows you are damn horny(i was wearing a track pants during the noon, and everyone could see my brother standing tall...)
Lang: im sorry, does this all make you felt embaressed when meeting them ?
Lim: nope, a silly boy whom not handsome, could risk himself preparing everything just to date me(actually bonk her), am i so cold hearted to felt all this warmth ? im still a girl who wanted to be loved, but i love your love...its warm enough to make me pampered..
Lang: Lets dressup and go to the room, do you wanna take anything extra ?

End up we take every bottle in our room to the suite room, and we joining each other for a drinking session until morning sun rise...and few of us are asleep, me and lim is hugging each other, but never in our mind, somebody is actually having a session in the shower room.

-Day 2-
my friend, lets call him Jack atm...is bonking venice upside down, and never in my mind i would imagine that venice, whom look like a sweet girl, could moan this hard, and get doggy in the shower room...while jack realize im peeping through the glass, Jack spray the water towards me and call me to join in.

while jack is still fucking venice in doggie, i take of my pants and let venice do me a blow job(still in my mind, i was actually thinking why lim blowjob me, got a painful feeling ?) but end up, because venice teeth are not well grown and lined, i keep getting my brother's head knocked by her teeth, and i offer myself to change with jack...

Jack Dick is not long, but at least a 4 finger lengh...when i insert my brother into venice pussy, she screamed...saying im too rough and poking her too deep(was still wondering, is a petite girl usually easier to get to the deepest ?) so i end up only enjoying my brother head poking half way in and out, still, i can come out alot after a 20 minutes(from blowjob to cum)

once we are finish our shower and come out from the room, we waked all the others so we can enjoy a nice breakfast down in the cafe. Myself and Lim also went back to our room to have a change and some cleanup before metting them outside the lift. 15 minutes later, Knock Knock!, somebody is outside the room.

I went out to open the door, only to see Agatha, wearing a beautiful toga dress, and greets me. Damn, I just finish one Blowjob CIM, One Powerful Exercise and this morning a MMF...now a slim and tall girl waiting for her turn ?
but up to my dissapoinment, Agatha is looking for Lim not me, as she sat herself down on the bed, i take a nice look on her assets, just to realize, she is wearing hot pants...and she is wearing a bra instead of nipple sticker on her breast.(cmon man, a toga dress but she fully covered all the assets, for wat ?) Soon Lim come out from the toilet, and we went to meet up with the others outside lift.

Lets skip the day trip as there is much more fun in behind, during the noon till midnight, all our activities is either cable car, aquarium, eat and visit duty free shop, totally no bonking in middle of the day...

~To Be Continue~

yungsern87
18-06-2011, 06:05 AM
~Part 3~

-Day 3-
Waked by feeling weird in the morning, i wake up and realize Lim is not beside me, but notice that somebody is playing with my brother, and when i looked down, its Lim, she is actually giving me a morning blowjob(i wonder she horny or she doesnt know mens "morning salute..." anyway, enjoying a great 10 minutes blowjob, and CIM, plus, she swallowed it for her 2nd time. Take a shower and we dressup for our 3rd day in Langkawi. since today is snorkeling session, for sure everyone is dressup light and thin, and i found out, wow,

Big Boobs : Grace, Fiona (34C or D) Lim (36C)
Small Boobs: Agatha (34A) Venice(34B) Samantha/Saman(34A)
*samantha is guy 1 gf, she is guy 2 Ex, and prev Jack(student representator) booty...

Lengzhais! : Lang(180cm) Jack(171cm)Guy 1 & 2 ( 165+cm)
Aizhais! : Patrick(155cm?) Nickolas(160cm)
Nick is a rich kid, father drive bmw, mom bmw, 2 sister bmw, he himself bmw, i wonder how freak whole family bmw...
Patrick is copycat boy, single and nerd because he only know how to copy what we did, and end up get diaoz by the girls.
Guy 1 n 2, jack n me is in the same course, know each other, plus me n jack is top 5 students in course.

So after the breakfast, we went to the snorkeling point, where we can enjoy 1on1 session, just doesnt know its good or bad, Lim know im afraid of water, still she pull me down and guide my hand while 4 of us(2 guide+me n Lim) snorkeling and enjoy our ocean floor sceneries. the snorkeling takes us 3 hours. and we end up getting ourself back to the free duty shop and purchase alot of perfumes n liquor before returning to the hotel. enjoying a water splashing and banana boat, we went out for a dinner at night, back to hotel around 11, and group drinking again.. this time, we play mix liquor with Honest stories Game.(each one roll 2 dice and cover it, whoever get the smallest number need to tell people your stories, not limited to 1 loser per game.)

During the game, end up getting to know such information..

*Agatha is no longer virgin, her first bf when she is 17 had sex with her and dump her because she got no feeling(after a while i realize agatha got some problem with her nerve systems, where she cant felt herself especially on the pussy, toes, biceps n triceps, and her buttock...)
*Samantha comparing the lengh of the guys dick, and comment that guy 2 dick is actually a palm size long(longest among 3 lol, jack dick just as big as vitagen bottle when fully erected..)
*Lim is actually in love with me when we saw each other, and she is waiting for me until this few days i told her about my own heart...
*Grace is actually the younger sister n fiona is the older sister, but ppl keep thinking Grace comes first, and they both dont like small dick guys.
**Venice is revealing that she is with jack for around 6month already, secretly dating and dont want people to know, because venice parents is some big shots in the parliments, but at age 13, venice father die because of stroke, and now she is living with her mother and her 3 younger sister.
* Patrick n Nick, doesnt know they are lucky or else, they get nothing in the end of game.

as for myself, i share about my own stories, and my business that i've been hiding until now from my friends. and yes, being a boss from age 18 arent too amazing, but its amazing where in msia, 10 child, 9 is still spoon feed from parents till 24 or 25...but my family arent rich, so im out to work and invest early.

-Day 4-
Morning and noticed that Lim is still sleeping, naughty in mind, horny on little brother, i unbutton lims pajamas and started to lick her sister(mind bros telling me, why till now there is actually a smell from the ladies who i licked ? is there any idea to get rid the salty taste, astringent smells ?) felt weird with the taste but still, i give her a lick until she is awake, and looking on me, she says, Lang, insert the real dildo instead of the soft tongue...and im requesting her to give me a blowjob before i can put it in, but lim force herself to had her pussy poked...struggle after struggle, she failed...for a guy who have a longer dick that a palm size, and a thicker size of a 50cent coins, she surely cant put my brother in without any lubricants...so she proceed to give me a blowjob...just 5 minutes, that what she need to takes before getting herself wet and ready to eat my brother....

Lim: oh my god, this felt so good(lotus)i can just pump myself until i felt crazy, even now im crazy...
Lang: dear, pump too hard might risk im shooting everything inside you, no worry ?
Lim: i thought somebody says no worries to babies ? why worried that which part eat the sperms ? they say drinking it will make skin look beautiful...true ?
Lang: i says that if we had sex twice everyday, i doubt that you will change figure plus, i dont this i will miss your sex every day too.
Lim: Lang, doggie me ^^(pull out my dick and prepare herself for my doggy..
Lang: how you know such thing ?
Lim: i saw what you both did to venice, im not enjoying when my bf is screwing another girl but i cant give myself to another guy...
Lang: Thx dear and im sorry, promise you with my heart(hand crossed) that i wont be fucking around anymore.
Lim: Enough babbling, put in please...

so from the doggy, we proceed into few sequence before i cum in her mouth and let her lick my brother clean, how to say, for my experience that time, bonking Lim is actually a very good experience, how to say, good moves she got when you are bonking her, she will hug or scratch, even tied you with her legs so u cant leave when you felt cumming. she even good at blowjob, handjob plus her titjob is good, never tried in the langkawi session, but tried during pir last sex before we break up for good.

as the last day we are going to enjoy here, we went for our last activities, the banana boat game, and water jet ski...having fun skiing with all 6 girls, instead letting them couple 1 by one..(because no scare die, only 1 person dare drive ^^)

during the time we are walking back to the hotel, all the guys had this discussion...
Jack: Hey, nick wanna try fuck venice ?
Nick: for sure ?
Jack: yeah, i wanna sleep with agatha tonight, already few day sex with same ppl, boring le..
Guy 1: Then can i have grace ?
Patrick: I wont do it tonight...sorry..
Guy 2: i will sleep with samantha tonight ^^ guess fiona is mine too ^^
Lang: Do ur best guys, i hope nobody is neglected tonight ok ? but remember safety first..

Night time has come...its a pity, because Venice, Samantha is having girls talk, Fiona, Grace n Agatha also join along, leaving the 5 guys on another suite room, PCC all the night...while myself, is having a sweet intimacy with Lim as when we return tmr, everything will back to normal, works and relationship is just like oil n water, cant mix both together.

-Last Day-
upon leaving the island, Jack pass me a bottle of capsule, telling me its good medicine if i intend to have sex for a few round until the girl pussy is sore..
(that time never know its viagra, only tot its a tiger penis powder...)
reach home, disband and doing each other personal works for the period of time, working life is busy, especially if you manage your own business...

bros must be guessing why i could support such a special trip with tons of gifts n etc right ? its actually i have my own business start during im 18, by starting off with a small bicycle, i manage to expend my small business into a delivery( its a fruit n drinks delivery done with bottles and variety choice to choose..slowly when im 19, i started my own first beauty accesories stalls, located in shopping centres to earn more money, and during the time im 20(actually about going to be 21 in 5 or 6 days time)i already own 7 small stalls selling beauty accesories, and 1 beauty centre...income rm6k minimum)

~o Be Continue~

kirk88
18-06-2011, 09:21 PM
waiting for your next installment. :)

highdrive76
19-06-2011, 12:38 PM
Keep it cuming

yungsern87
19-06-2011, 02:27 PM
waiting for your next installment. :)

first supporting brothers!!
Thx, will do my best, hopefully this stories can catch you guys interest to read ^^

bigbirdbird
19-06-2011, 04:53 PM
Nice story here :D

roller
19-06-2011, 05:44 PM
Nice story , enjoyed reading , thanks.

yungsern87
21-06-2011, 12:01 PM
Sorry for not posting any new parts lately, been busy, preparing for a working trip to ireland, just manage to get a new contract with Victoria Jackson's Cosmetic ^^

Here is the new installments ^-^

~Part 4~

Back to KL, the life is though, somebody looking for a job, somebody going for another trip b4 settling themself down, for my case, i got my responsibility, where i need to take care my wn business now, and try to see where could i get more profit...

One day, while im taking a rest in my home after work, i receive a call...it was from Lim..

Lim: Dear...How r u ?
Lang: Been Busy this whole week, anything ?
Lim: isit must have a reason only i can call you ?
(Rewind...When we are going back to kl, i talk to lim about our relationship, what we done, and how she thinks...finally lim give an answer after a long 10minutes french kiss, She said, Yes why not, at least you are better den all the guys i've seen until now..thats the most greatest sentence i've heard in my life...Your best Choice ?)
Lim: Its already a week you never find me, and still saying how much you love me when we are in Langkawi, Liar! you intend to neglect me once you get my body right ?
Lang: Darling, why are you thinking so negative ? dint you know too i need to manage my business ? mom(auntie) never told you ?
Lim: Its my mom ok ? not urs, nope she never told, she just said, Joshua is busy, you need satisfy yourself or go his house..but im lazy, plus i went twice to your house 2 days ago, you are not back yet...go where ?
Lang: Factory, Im flirting with the product, or else they dun give me good sales...how ? jelous ?
Lim: What product isit ? can i have too ?
Lang: Can you dont be so greedy ? i already prepared one full set of Cosmetics range for u, so dont ask more, only i give, u dun ask...ok ?
Lim: U no romantic 1, so direct tell ppl, no suprise liao lor...

thats what we chatted before we meet each other during midnight for a family dinner, where i need to settle the bill for a table...during that dinner, both family chatted well, of course, since we both know each other during primary, and our mother and father also business owner, sure they get to kow each other well...

My Mom: My stupid son dunno how to Take care girls one, if neglect call lim whack him...
Her Mom: Dun worry, i just thinking they both maybe fighting everyday already, later got lives involve no good, right ?
My Mom: Then ignore them lor, call them wear boxing kit, or else later both also hurt, we mother scratch head..
Her Mom: We prepare other thing let them lar, since both also give us headache from young until now....
Lang: Umma! , dont luan luan speak, wat neglect her, i so busy to earn money leh!
Lim: Neh....forget liao ? from sunday till today only choi me, not 1 week meh ?

finally, meal is finish, and both parents are fighting to pay for the table, but when the manager proceed to the table, he told them, the bill is paid, here is the receipt...her mother eyes shows unbelieveable sight on the bill...a meal for 8 person, cost Rm800 ? I believe later Lim going to listen to long lecture again...but before that, can i have a fight with her before i release her ?

So, fast forward abit, and its the home part now..

Reach home, i have a short discussion with the family, along with Lim at my side, i told my parents, that im going to open a new business in beauty and wellness, where my parents both ask how much capital do i need for this business...i told them, 700k will do, enough for a stock, salary for 1/2 year, rentals n other taxes.

Both of them says, A big amount, how much u fork out yourself ? i told them, i take out 200k (all my savings, from age 18 start business, keep until now going 21...)How bout your House planning ? Nevermind, postpone that later and see when got new property launch...

Lim: You really got big business to do ?
Lang: U Think im lying all the while ?
Lim: I though u just take out everything from home to show off infront of your friends, i never thought the whole langkawi trip you Tapow everything.

yungsern87
21-06-2011, 12:24 PM
Sorry for not posting any new parts lately, been busy, preparing for a working trip to ireland, just manage to get a new contract with Victoria Jackson's Cosmetic ^^

Here is the new installments ^-^

~Part 4~

Back to KL, the life is though, somebody looking for a job, somebody going for another trip b4 settling themself down, for my case, i got my responsibility, where i need to take care my wn business now, and try to see where could i get more profit...

One day, while im taking a rest in my home after work, i receive a call...it was from Lim..

Lim: Dear...How r u ?
Lang: Been Busy this whole week, anything ?
Lim: isit must have a reason only i can call you ?
(Rewind...When we are going back to kl, i talk to lim about our relationship, what we done, and how she thinks...finally lim give an answer after a long 10minutes french kiss, She said, Yes why not, at least you are better den all the guys i've seen until now..thats the most greatest sentence i've heard in my life...Your best Choice ?)
Lim: Its already a week you never find me, and still saying how much you love me when we are in Langkawi, Liar! you intend to neglect me once you get my body right ?
Lang: Darling, why are you thinking so negative ? dint you know too i need to manage my business ? mom(auntie) never told you ?
Lim: Its my mom ok ? not urs, nope she never told, she just said, Joshua is busy, you need satisfy yourself or go his house..but im lazy, plus i went twice to your house 2 days ago, you are not back yet...go where ?
Lang: Factory, Im flirting with the product, or else they dun give me good sales...how ? jelous ?
Lim: What product isit ? can i have too ?
Lang: Can you dont be so greedy ? i already prepared one full set of Cosmetics range for u, so dont ask more, only i give, u dun ask...ok ?
Lim: U no romantic 1, so direct tell ppl, no suprise liao lor...

thats what we chatted before we meet each other during midnight for a family dinner, where i need to settle the bill for a table...during that dinner, both family chatted well, of course, since we both know each other during primary, and our mother and father also business owner, sure they get to kow each other well...

My Mom: My stupid son dunno how to Take care girls one, if neglect call lim whack him...
Her Mom: Dun worry, i just thinking they both maybe fighting everyday already, later got lives involve no good, right ?
My Mom: Then ignore them lor, call them wear boxing kit, or else later both also hurt, we mother scratch head..
Her Mom: We prepare other thing let them lar, since both also give us headache from young until now....
Lang: Umma! , dont luan luan speak, wat neglect her, i so busy to earn money leh!
Lim: Neh....forget liao ? from sunday till today only choi me, not 1 week meh ?

finally, meal is finish, and both parents are fighting to pay for the table, but when the manager proceed to the table, he told them, the bill is paid, here is the receipt...her mother eyes shows unbelieveable sight on the bill...a meal for 8 person, cost Rm800 ? I believe later Lim going to listen to long lecture again...but before that, can i have a fight with her before i release her ?

So, fast forward abit, and its the home part now..

Reach home, i have a short discussion with the family, along with Lim at my side, i told my parents, that im going to open a new business in beauty and wellness, where my parents both ask how much capital do i need for this business...i told them, 700k will do, enough for a stock, salary for 1/2 year, rentals n other taxes.

Both of them says, A big amount, how much u fork out yourself ? i told them, i take out 200k (all my savings, from age 18 start business, keep until now going 21...)How bout your House planning ? Nevermind, postpone that later and see when got new property launch...

Lim: You really got big business to do ?
Lang: U Think im lying all the while ?
Lim: I though u just take out everything from home to show off infront of your friends, i never thought the whole langkawi trip you Tapow everything.
Lang: Well, i need to impress you that time, doesnt know how you will think of me mah...so how isit ? am i good enough ?
Lim: Far better, im so lucky ^^
Lang: Darling, Can i have a..............Bloooooowww.....Job...?
Lim: HUH?!?!?!!, You want to make love today ? i cant...sorry, its my 2nd day period...
Lang: I say Blowjob...not Sex...
Lim: What is blowjob ? (FAINT!!!!)
Lang: u know...suck my brother until i come out...dont you do it tat time at hotel ?
Lim: Ohh, That 1 call blowjob ah, haha, i dunno tim, shy lar...
Lang: Can we start ? ( im taking off my pants, and my little brother show her how hard he is...)
Lim: No Dear...Can we talk and caress each other tonight, just like that day ? i miss that very much, cause you touch me until i very very high and can sleep very confortable...
Lang: OK lor...(last time, since lim is my first gf, i worry she will leave me and i take in all her request, until one period i actually fed up with her crazy request..)

And thats how, our first actual Relationship day, ends with a caressing each other session goes....on the next morning...

Lang: Why the Breakfast Cooked in a weird style today ?
Mom: Ask Your Wife...
Lang: Lol....Scramble egg, with bacon and pickled lettuce and Peanuts in Oil ?, Chocolate Milk Mix with Muesli and Corn Cereals n Fruits, Plain Porridge with Soya-Bean, Where is the Yao Char Guai ? (Frankly says, Lim is not those cant enter kitchen person, but her taste sometimes weird weird, with her body no match 1...)
Lim: Dear, Eat lar, my first breakfast prepare for u der...
Lang: Thx Dear, come feed me when im reading Newspaper..

There goes lim with spoonfeeding me with the foods, while im going through alot of news and seeing what opportunity i can get for my business, then i run through a part, oh yes! i can do an advertisment and let ppl know this product with services, time to bullshit more in the newspaper ^^

~To Be Continue~

yungsern87
21-06-2011, 04:53 PM
sorry for double posting, accidently press wrong button...

yungsern87
26-06-2011, 03:29 AM
Hopefully my stories can get some brothers to read, Thx in advance and Support Support!

~Part 5~

Been busy for the whole week for doing the advertisment, partially left Lim aside, and listened to her nagging and complaining almost each second we enjoy our time together..

Lim: Why are you so busy ? are you cheating outside ?
Lang: Why do you think about me like this ? as if i will cheat and do something wrong outside, just because im busy..
Lim: I still remember "Venice Case" , do you think i will trust what you said ?
Lang: (Die liao, now only she take this case to talk about), Its was all before we get together like now, and please do take note, i never look for her for so long already, how do you think i will cheat on you ?
Lim: You better be careful, if i found out about it, i will chop your dick first!
Lang: Lol, Go home, i got no appetite to eat our meal today, just leave...
Lim: Fine! dont come find me later! (Leaving while bamming the door until inside house also can listen...)

2 days later, a friend of mine, Leric, giving me a call and inform me that he saw Lim in Ministry Of Sound(MOS) clubbing with a bunch of guy n girls.

Leric: Yo brother, Your gf is clubbing and you are not around, cheating outside ?
Lang: Bullshit, if she go clubbing i diok! dun talk crap about her like that k ?
Leric: come u listen....(Leric is talking with Lim about why she is here, and who she come with, Lim even mentioned that Lang is no longer bf, cause i never treat her like one...)

Leric: How brother, still got didi to diok ?
Lang: Leave her there, its her lost she never get to appreciate me instead, who is she with ? u know any1 there ?
Leric: I guess its her sisters and friends, there got 4 guys, and 2 more girl, total is 7 ppl in the group...
Lang: Is There a person with specs, and hair combed to the side, left perhaps..around my gf height..
Leric: Yes.
Lang: Another person who is taller den my gf, hair like soldier cuts, and fucking big mouth ?
Leric: Yeah.
Lang: Another Fatso who talk very loud and keep on drinking and shaking buttock der, got ?
Leric: YESS! bro how come u can guess this all correct ?
Lang: Cause all this guys been disturbing her all the time from the day i start my new shops.
Leric: Careful bro, later "Zhe Jau Hang Hung ah..." (its means, use the beer as the black sheep to do a crime)
Lang: I'll Ditch her once i get enough sex and fucking from her...its ok, Leric enjoy your clubbing, i got stuff to work.
Leric: See you, i will find you tmr at your house, wait me.

And so that night is over with me acting nothing happen, called Lim and ask where had she been since i made about 14 miss calls and she only picked it when its 4.30am.

Lim: I fall asleep in my room, now only wake up for a toilet break...
Lang: I see, hey dear, felt itchy, can we have it tmr ?
Lim: we see tmr how lar ok ? i wan sleep back already after i go for my toilet break...
Lang: Ok i see you tmr at night then, oh yeah, please come to my house, wearing a dress ok ? i wanna strip you and lick whole body clean clean.

Next Day Morning..
Went out with Leric and lookin on all the pictures he capture through his cell, and i realize that Lim just gone so much overboard, because i over treated her well. its ok...i already thinking to rape her hard, and leave her after everything...went to 7-11 and purchase 4 box of condom(that time still using durex featherlite, spiral) plus a bottle of lubricant, and some Guiness Stout.

Prepared myself to serve her a dinner..and lim was so beautiful that night...just to be raped by me before dumping her...suddenly the heart felt a little of guilt, because i've been thinking about this bad mindset on her, and do i did nothing wrong before ?

-I never Cheat but i did Fucked another girl while she is sleeping in the same room, plus she even saw it and had a phobia now(girl wat also say phobia, im so darn sick of this kind of easy phobia mindset)

-I never cheating outside to eat any extra pussies, but she did flirt with 4 guys who is interested on her ? leave sleeping her alone, even for my feeling i cannot handle it, because no guy like their gf to be with other guys whom got intention in them.

-I am so busy working for my business, but she never did try understand me a little bit, plus she only complains and complains, why she turn out to be such a materialistic and demanding girl> (Lim use to spend little and save alot, but once we are together, she gone crazy, each meal are either Cafe, Western, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnam, and other special special cuisine, she will reject going to Hawker stalls, fast food restaurants or even eating in my home or her home....)

-I never being stingy on her, but she being sexually stingy on me...for our past 6 mth relationship, i think we only had sex 5-6times...which is totally not even abit of enough for me, max i could do sometimes is just masturbate on her sexy photos...

And because of all this factors, my heart swaying from the good and the bad, thinking which road i should take...

~To Be Continue~

decoder
26-06-2011, 10:53 AM
Cool story . Thanks for sharing .