PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a gal for drink

socialreader
14-06-2011, 09:59 AM
Hi I am looking for a gal companion for a drink (my treat of course) tomorrow night, maybe a pub somewhere or Zouk. Am a Malaysian Chinese 34 age coming for a business trip. Any ladies interested pls pm me. Thank you

rouselouse
14-06-2011, 11:31 AM
Title reads: Looking to get a girl drunk.

ashtra
14-06-2011, 03:07 PM
Hi , new guy here , looking for new friends to widen my social circle .

Have a nice day ladies and gentlemen . :)

socialreader
14-06-2011, 08:59 PM
Title reads: Looking to get a girl drunk.

Haha bro good conversion but no la not my style...

simple2kee
14-06-2011, 09:00 PM
you can simply walk into zouk , give your credit card to the cashier and announce that ladies get free drinks from the bar for 1 hr courtesy of you. I think you have better luck there, that way.

bro, GREAT idea!

socialreader
14-06-2011, 09:28 PM
you can simply walk into zouk , give your credit card to the cashier and announce that ladies get free drinks from the bar for 1 hr courtesy of you. I think you have better luck there, that way. This way, you get to use the per dien of your biz trip as well.

Maybe better luck but i thought of just buying a drink for a samster gal only wor not everyone - so get the cashier to filter who I will buy?

Hecate
15-06-2011, 12:30 AM
Looking to have a drinking buddy that is still a gentleman no matter how long we'll hopefully know each other. That said, if there's chemistry, I don't see a problem in having some clean, safe fun.

Sending me home is un-required...unnecessary, infact. Neither do I need you to pay for my drinks. Basically, I just need someone to down alcohol with me. :D

You'll need to be comfortable with silence between 2 companions, though. I would love to listen to the live band playing for once.

:p

Jojolee
15-06-2011, 03:05 AM
Looking to have a drinking buddy that is still a gentleman no matter how long we'll hopefully know each other. That said, if there's chemistry, I don't see a problem in having some clean, safe fun.

Sending me home is un-required...unnecessary, infact. Neither do I need you to pay for my drinks. Basically, I just need someone to down alcohol with me. :D

You'll need to be comfortable with silence between 2 companions, though. I would love to listen to the live band playing for once.

:p

Sounds good. I'd like to have u a drinking session with u. Would love to go to somewhere there is live band. Place u choose. Not an issue. Free after 11pm onwards.

joew2005
15-06-2011, 03:35 AM
hi socialreader & ashtra, good luck !!

Hecate
15-06-2011, 09:38 AM
Sounds good. I'd like to have u a drinking session with u. Would love to go to somewhere there is live band. Place u choose. Not an issue. Free after 11pm onwards.

lol PM is better

Jojolee
16-06-2011, 02:33 AM
lol PM is better

Ok, pm u liao