PDA

View Full Version : ☀ C i T y A n G e l  ☀ MAN NING 曼 宁 ☀

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

cindy c
13-06-2011, 05:10 PM
☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀
 ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀

☀۩ ☀Angel Collection ~ 。~ SgCityAngel ☀ ۩ ☀ 

☀ ☀  http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/desight/00c9053R-Od.gif  ☀ ☀ 

☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀
 ☀ ☀ ☀ http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/P5220857_-2.gif?t=1307627072☀ ☀☀

☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀

☀ ☀ http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Nz8QSBFCEfI/UHVj-eduUAI/AAAAAAAABTI/8vJblT8YXUo/s640/manning8.jpg  ☀ ☀

☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀

☀ ☀  http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/desight/00Gq052q9Pf.gif ☀ ☀

☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀

More details,pls click the signature below :-☀[/COLOR]

cindy c
13-06-2011, 08:20 PM
☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀
 ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀

☀۩ ☀Angel Collection ~ 。~ SgCityAngel ☀ ۩ ☀ 

☀ ☀  http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/desight/00c9053R-Od.gif  ☀ ☀ 

☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀
 ☀ ☀ ☀ http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/P5220857_-2.gif?t=1307627072☀ ☀☀

☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀

☀ ☀ http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-G5tGVgfDzLU/UHVj9E5_96I/AAAAAAAABTA/aWc3cwmXFBs/s640/manning7.jpg  ☀ ☀

☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀

☀ ☀  http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/desight/00Gq052q9Pf.gif ☀ ☀

☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀

More details,pls click the signature below :-☀

nosealedfate
13-06-2011, 08:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHcjjxYbgNM

(Rod Stewart)

Who's that knocking on my door
It's gotta be a quarter to four
Is it you again coming 'round for more
Well you can love me tonight if you want
But in the morning make sure you're gone
I'm talkin' to you
Hot legs, wearing me out
Hot legs, you can scream and shout
Hot legs, are you still in school
I love you honey

Gotta most persuasive tongue
You promise all kinds of fun
But what you don't understand
I'm a working man
Gonna need a shot of vitamin E
By the time you're finished with me
I'm talking to you
Hot legs, you're an alley cat
Hot legs, you scratch my back
Hot legs, bring your mother too
I love you honey

Imagine how my daddy felt
in your jet black suspender belt
Seventeen years old
He's touching sixty four

You got legs right up to your neck
You're making me a physical wreck
I'm talking to you
Hot legs, in your satin shoes
Hot legs, are you still in school
Hot legs, you're making me a fool
I love you honey

Hot legs, making your mark
Hot legs, keep my pencil sharp
Hot legs, keep your hands to yourself
I love you honey
Hot legs, you're wearing me out
Hot legs, you can scream and shout
Hot legs, you're still in school
I love you honey

Hot legs you're well equipped
Hot legs now your pussy's whipped
Hot legs I just love your lips.

burberryblack
13-06-2011, 09:27 PM
Wow, she is back. Finally have a chance to write my FR on this elegant and service orientated lady.

That s-experience was sometime ago when I mange to get her contact through Bro Cind C's website. Called her, made an arrangement to proceed to love nest.

I waited for few minutes and she came. She is mature looking and is chatty lady. Keep on grabbing my down under and we proceed to bath together. She scrubbed me and washed my bro down there and I had fun washing her boobs and bushy sis.

We then proceed to bed, she checked my bro and BJ me without cap. Cool~~
Then she capped me and I pump her till I finish my 1st shot. Rest while she massage me. Her service was superb.

After 30mins or so, she fondled me again down under and this time it is hot and cold treatment. BJ me with alternating hot and cold treatment untill I CIM. That was sooooo nice..should call her to "visit" her again =D

Thanks for cind C for the contact. I will leave out the stats and damage and do feel free to visit Bro Cind C's website for details

cindy c
14-06-2011, 01:37 PM
Wow, she is back. Finally have a chance to write my FR on this elegant and service orientated lady.

That s-experience was sometime ago when I mange to get her contact through Bro Cind C's website. Called her, made an arrangement to proceed to love nest.

I waited for few minutes and she came. She is mature looking and is chatty lady. Keep on grabbing my down under and we proceed to bath together. She scrubbed me and washed my bro down there and I had fun washing her boobs and bushy sis.

We then proceed to bed, she checked my bro and BJ me without cap. Cool~~
Then she capped me and I pump her till I finish my 1st shot. Rest while she massage me. Her service was superb.

After 30mins or so, she fondled me again down under and this time it is hot and cold treatment. BJ me with alternating hot and cold treatment untill I CIM. That was sooooo nice..should call her to "visit" her again =D

Thanks for cind C for the contact. I will leave out the stats and damage and do feel free to visit Bro Cind C's website for details

Hi bro burberryblack
appreciate 4 yr support n FR......
upper u liao..
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/desight/th_green1.gif?t=1280436578

cindy c
14-06-2011, 03:44 PM
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/desight/0130.gif?t=1290722631
Camping for more FR....

Z_zidane
14-06-2011, 04:01 PM
content has expired

cindy c
14-06-2011, 07:25 PM
this gem is back!

i tried man ning from bro cindy c the last time before she went back and her BBBJ was legendary. I think it was probably one of the best BBBJ i had and just thinking abt it makes me gian for more.

also, this is one of the rare FL that i feel enjoys sex. she's playful and it makes the session one of my more memorable one.

Thumbs up for bro cindy c!

thks bro Z_zidane for 4 yr FR......
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/desight/anisunnyyellow.gif?t=1271104582

cindy c
15-06-2011, 01:07 AM
__________________________________________________ _________________________

cindy c
15-06-2011, 04:34 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Y2fMSC7JcP0/TffFD7eU45I/AAAAAAAAAR8/mMi3W-DM_nQ/s880/28-6-10_%25E5%2589%25AF%25E6%259C%25AC.jpg

FR on MAN NING:

Just came back from a session with her. tried to book a few girls from cindyangel and ended up with MAN NING, and boy i'm glad.

sms her the room. within 5 - 10 minutes ding dong. no need to wait long.

She strip and i was like nabei, her skin like baby,. FAIR n SMooth and So silky,. immediately i turn HARD. catch her and hug her and stroke her body,. appreciating her skin...

Shower me and she make sure my didi n arsehole clean. she use her finger put soap rub rub my asshole making sure its clean and when she do it i'm so glad cos i know later sure si bei song one.

Lie on the bed, she massage abit thn give me fire treatment. from back to leg and back to back again thn to my arsehole. wah lan oei,. i tell u,. F**KING shiok LA. nowadays not ez to find girls who make the effort to give u this kinda treatment la. ICE n Fire treatment and AR le. Nabeiz !!! lol

kk thn turn around. i tot standard ICE n Fire treatment oso lor but she actually make sure i enjoy it. Licking me like this ice cream damn shiok and cannot waste even a teeny bit. everypart oso kana lick until i si bei song. thn not the end le,. Deep throat... and blowing me like AV,. change to licking my balls and back to Deep Throat and bloowing,. wah lan,. this kinda of BBBJ really worth every second and moment.

Buay tahan liao, capped on and she rode me,. slow and steady,. can see she really enjoy the slow and steady movement like those u see on RA. thn she change her speed,. like chasing enemy,. Cowgirl rode all the way~~~

Change quite a few pattern, but during all this pattern nabei la i only focus on her skin . damn fair, smooth,. baby like,. this kinda of body is the kind i can f**k whole day.

change into doggy and i went all out cos she moan until i just want to go all out. u imagine u shoot GPMG,. the recoil and the sound. u just want to whack all the way right? same la,. thn grabbing her arse. wah lan oreadi say her skin baby like, smooth fair and silky right,. really is buay tahan la. end up unloading my shot in doggy.

thn we relax and she gave me a Massage,
Not those piano type but a really gd massage got strength and she knows where to press thn she put tower on my back and step. DAMN SHIOK LA,. after sex she still make effort to make my body relax,.

thn we lie down chit chat and after awhile we continue 2nd round.

a short ice and fire treatment and i ask for capped on and missionary style,. grabbing her legs i look at her ,. really like f**king happy lor,. cos long time no F**k this kinda of body with this kinda of smooth silky skin. whack hard and looking at her,. she oso f**king enjoying everymoment like the first round. no fake moan and gesture all from the deep thrust and forceful in and out. so scare she pain but she say not pain but she really enjoying it.

ended up in CIM but i cannot unload anything out cos my fourth shot of the day le,. so SAD FOR ME. lol a definetely RTF.

MAN NING:
Height: 163 about there
weight: 47kg slim n i really mean slim not meaty at all.
Looks: 6.7/10
Figure: 8/10 e kind of figure u will enjoy F**king
Boobs: 6.5/10
Gfe: 8/10
Frenching: 7/10 i think depends on chemistry. hardly french cos we whack quite hard need alot of oxygen intake.
catbath: 10/10 ICE n Fire suction everywhere. inc AR le.
Fingering: yesh she gets the pleasure from it.
Painting: yesh, giving me BBBJ and i kissing her legs thn turn n turn into 69
BBBJ: 10/10 so much licking and throating and it last quite long.
AR: 9/10 i think could hve been longer and could hve more position to do it.
CIM: YES, 8/10. she make sure u really cum with her mouth not use Hands to make u come thn when u come put in her mouth,. her's is really use mouth to give CIM
SKIN: 11/10 Smooth, Silky, Babylike, FAIR,.
FJ: 9/10 she makes sure i enjoy she enjoy,. accomodate to all my position
Effort: 10/10 full marks for the whole session with her cos she no rush, and she makes sure u enjoy it and love it !
RTF: YESH.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YN-7hGYh524/Te5ZcnEc8wI/AAAAAAAAARw/gz9_Q421Vxs/s640/Man+Ning.+1.jpg

Hi bro fatsoslim
appreciate 4 yr FR......
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/desight/th_tl872394.gif

cindy c
15-06-2011, 01:45 PM
Camping for more FR....

cindy c
16-06-2011, 12:24 AM
__________________________________________________ ____________________________

cindy c
16-06-2011, 02:15 PM
Thanks to Cindy C dude (MN) Man Ning’s contact!

After making arrangements with MN I went to pick her up and head to our designated venue after we got a pack of DUREX at a petrol kiosk.

In the room we got on very nicely as she is aware of my linguistic ability to tease her at all times... it break down the communication barrier…. I could comment is that she looks very beautiful with facial feature that pleases my eyes and as I always say as long as got chemistry anything goes! Upon hopping into my car I’ve already found her to be damn comfortable and fun to be with.

We kissed like lost lovers upon entering the room and she got me so worked up that I unzipped to let my jaguar as tongue each other inside out as she quickly strip herself guiding my hand to grab her soft boobs as we still kissing and felt our way to the showers… yes starting already so intense… sigh…

Once we went into the showers and she kept soaping with my hard bird bird and it's nice for my meat roll to be teased and flirted by a nice pleasant girl with a sexy vibe.

When we were out and dried ourselves completely she playfully pushed me to the bed and she just pounced on my back playfully and cat bath me thoroughly as I lay face down on to the bed and teased my butt cheeks with her tongue… then when she told me to turn over she cat bath me my frontal torso with stroking my awaken Anaconda and in no time engulfed my bird head with her beautiful mouth.….

An overall review of her fellatio technique is that she has the right above of suctions, wetness and noises… not for those who love to have their meat being fed to some wild hungry animal…. But can still request as she’s seem accommodative as I got to suck harder a bit once in a while. I find very service oriented as and professional from here….

Then I got up and commanded her to lie on the bed which she teased me visually in the nude lying down and spread up her legs to me for a visual treat. I observed that she is naturally haired around her pussy and not so bushy like some tropical rain forest or Amazon jungle…

I got down grabbing her ankles and spreaded her legs further to have a good look at what I was about to feast on and she protested in Mandarin: ”Arh…. You damn bad, what’s wrong with you all of a sudden?! Ooooooh my sky (god)…. Oh mine… you very naughty with your tongue, you know…. Ohhhhh…” by then I had began to feast hungrily on her cunt which is well trimmed and has no smell….

I fingered her leaking pussy with my thumb slowly in and out in and out as she looked at me and moan and moan saying:”Wah…. Aiyah I did not know I’m going to get this kind of service ...oh… my god….arhhhh” then I swapped from my thumb to 2 fingers as I carry on lashing away with my tongue making her groan in Mandarin which is rather steam to me she was very horny and her puss had started to have a slow but steady flow of clear pre-cum fluid …. I quickened my finger pace in out in out in out in out….

MN controlled and cried softly in ecstasy biting her lips softly as she look at me eating her pussy inside out while her cunt started to squirt cum all over the bed coming violently below and shivering with my finger + tongue combo as her snatch was so damn wet that there was that wet noise plus she was leaking and leaking saying :”I coming laaaaaaarrhh……shit oooooh my sky (God)…. Etc etc etc”

It’s great that she like it as to me sex has to always be a two way traffic regardless who is the customer and service provider.

Then when I cannot take it anymore and I quickly grab my bird bird to put on a Durex and plunge it into her wet little puss…. Ooooh god that was a great sensation….. She yell in Mandarin ”Please do me, please do me lah don’t hold back like this as I need you to do me”

With encouragement and such terms of endearment from a beautiful woman filling the room like this I sport-fucked her snatch so hard that with every thrust her wet tight hole has sounds of water splattering upon impact in a steady hard fast pace.... yeah that's how wild things became.

And I rammed her pussy on top of the corner of the bed with her leg all spread up wide with my hand pinning down her thighs as I stood there walloping my bird violently into Man Ting’s snatch so hard that she looked at me in the eye with disbelief and also to dare me to screw her deeper as far as my bird can go, encouraged with every look from her with every stroke went harder and deeper. And as she was experiencing each stroke harder than before her cries in bed went into alternative but random calls from “Aiyoh…. ooooh” to “Arggggh….. oooooop!!!!!” to “mmmmmmph” to “Give me, you animal!”

Then when her puss got a little swollen from all my sweet steady pumping by my hard bird…. I quickly flip her and rolled around while she groans and carried on ramming wildly her like a bitch in heat.

The surprising thing is that I noticed she was tired but her encouragements kept on non stop and challenging me to give it to her despite her voice growing weaker as if she was being gang raped…. she had become sloppily sexy resigning herself into submission to be pounded by my hard rod…. She submissively cried out :”my pussy is yours…. just rape my pussy once and for all….” When I heard that I doggie slammed her like a rapist with no tomorrow and sweated gasping for air that we fucked and positioned ourselves in front of the mirror to have more visual encouragement to go further… and she was enjoying the reflection in the mirror with a side profile of our doggie action… more like stray mad dog actions….

The pace had gone into a vicious tempo by now where I hyper-drove her pussy into overdrive that she screamed and screamed calling out in protest that she hate me, I’m bad etc etc etc…. but when both is in seventh heaven like this who cares?!

Finally I came and I fell face first onto the bed and she lay chest down as well when I released my hold on her pelvis….both of us lay chest down side by side… we got to rest…. She wanted to reach out to touch me but was too tired… and seeing her like this I reached out and held her hand.

Our bed was damp with our sweat, her cum fluid and her snatch dripped and splattered on it when I rammed my rock hard rod from behind into her sloppy wet hole until her aroma was everywhere as we lay there on the bed…. We lay there looking at each other holding hands still breathing…..

We got into the shower kissed some more and came out, dried, changed into our clothes kissed some more and in the lift we kissed some more then both of us limped like Mas Selamat out of the motel as we were really spent.

Paid her with a nominal tip and I drove her home and before she left… she tiredly asked:” you belong to me?” I said “yes…” and we kissed some more then she alighted and walked home…

That's my FR on Man Ning a solid chick from Ha Er Pin....

RTF…. Yes… of course… I belong to her mah… but please arh…let me recover first hor…. Thank you.

Thanks again, Cindy C dude for (MN) Man Ning’s contact!

Hi bro nosealedfate
appreciate 4 yr FR......

cindy c
16-06-2011, 08:16 PM
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/desight/00Gq052q9Pf.gif
More details,pls click my signature below:-

Aishiteiru
17-06-2011, 01:04 AM
Thanks TS Cindy for Man Ning contact.

Had a session with MN couple of days ago in late night.
Check-in to the hotel of her choice, txt her rm number and she came in 15mins. First impression of her, look not so bad, but not my type.

After a short chat, changed to our bday suit for shower. She washed me here and there clean clean, then washed herself. Looking at her showering, suddenly thought and asked, how about doing it here (toilet)? Hey hey, she said okay!

After bbbj she cap my little one for action. Bent her down and ramp from behind slow to fast. Position change, sat on toilet bowl and reverse sitting on me, after a while changed forward sitting, action action action, boom and one round away! Happy sia. ;)

Clean up then rest on bed, she so fast wanna start 2nd round. Buey sai lah liitle one need rest. Then her phone rang and she answered. Can guess is cheongster bro call for booking lor.

Immed finish talk she wanna go round 2 agn. Walau eh, so fast. Then i ask her for massage, she agreed. Ahhhhh, this one i like, massage is good and at least 20-25mins like that. :)

Had a quick wash up and came out toilet, she already all geared to go off. Anyway, i also din want continue rnd 2 leow. Paid her with some tips and she left.

Height: est. 160
weight: est. 45kg, slim and thin
Looks: 6/10 maybe not my type lor
Boobs: 6/10, not big, but i ok, not boobs lover
Frenching: A bit lor
catbath: SOP only, done in minutes
BBBJ: 7/10 feel quite good
FJ: 7/10 okay, this one i am sextisfied, done in toilet! :D
Massage: 7/10 her massage is good, not play piano type
RTF: Overall i still think was sextisfied, but will move on and try others.

cindy c
17-06-2011, 07:26 PM
Thanks TS Cindy for Man Ning contact.

Had a session with MN couple of days ago in late night.
Check-in to the hotel of her choice, txt her rm number and she came in 15mins. First impression of her, look not so bad, but not my type.

After a short chat, changed to our bday suit for shower. She washed me here and there clean clean, then washed herself. Looking at her showering, suddenly thought and asked, how about doing it here (toilet)? Hey hey, she said okay!

After bbbj she cap my little one for action. Bent her down and ramp from behind slow to fast. Position change, sat on toilet bowl and reverse sitting on me, after a while changed forward sitting, action action action, boom and one round away! Happy sia. ;)

Clean up then rest on bed, she so fast wanna start 2nd round. Buey sai lah liitle one need rest. Then her phone rang and she answered. Can guess is cheongster bro call for booking lor.

Immed finish talk she wanna go round 2 agn. Walau eh, so fast. Then i ask her for massage, she agreed. Ahhhhh, this one i like, massage is good and at least 20-25mins like that. :)

Had a quick wash up and came out toilet, she already all geared to go off. Anyway, i also din want continue rnd 2 leow. Paid her with some tips and she left.

Height: est. 160
weight: est. 45kg, slim and thin
Looks: 6/10 maybe not my type lor
Boobs: 6/10, not big, but i ok, not boobs lover
Frenching: A bit lor
catbath: SOP only, done in minutes
BBBJ: 7/10 feel quite good
FJ: 7/10 okay, this one i am sextisfied, done in toilet! :D
Massage: 7/10 her massage is good, not play piano type
RTF: Overall i still think was sextisfied, but will move on and try others.

Hi bro Aishiteiru
long time no see..
appreciate 4 yr FR......
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_30_126.gif

cindy c
18-06-2011, 01:14 AM
More details,pls click my signature below :-

benll
18-06-2011, 04:22 PM
Tks City Angel for the advertised contact.
Had a session with her few days ago at late night.
text her room no. and waited close to 20 mins.
no rush for me as i was looking at 1 shot only but guess she need to work on this.
Look is acceptable and body is slim. I like.

The rest is quite SOP beside the hot water treatment.( i didn't get hot/cold one).
Managed to get few positions and she willing to accommodate.
She gave me a reverse cow ride and the feeling was really different.
Also, she is really ,really slim. This stimulated me much during missionary.
My personal feeling is, she is 'professional' indeed and rest is rather SOP.

Looks: 6/10 acceptable lar for me.
Boobs: 5/10, not big and yet i find it sagging.
Frenching: A bit only. Not much luck for me.
Painting: she try avoiding n i didn't push lor.
Catbath: 6/10 received hot water treatment.
BBBJ: 6/10 rather quick.
FJ: 7.5/10 ( feel very different as she is slim.)
Massage: 5/10 maybe she is tired.
RTF: Maybe.

nosealedfate
18-06-2011, 05:40 PM
Hi bro nosealedfate
appreciate 4 yr FR......

Aiyoh... Cindy C dude... Aanconda is heartfelt that you kept & posted my previous FR for MN...:D:D

cindy c
19-06-2011, 01:22 PM
Tks City Angel for the advertised contact.
Had a session with her few days ago at late night.
text her room no. and waited close to 20 mins.
no rush for me as i was looking at 1 shot only but guess she need to work on this.
Look is acceptable and body is slim. I like.

The rest is quite SOP beside the hot water treatment.( i didn't get hot/cold one).
Managed to get few positions and she willing to accommodate.
She gave me a reverse cow ride and the feeling was really different.
Also, she is really ,really slim. This stimulated me much during missionary.
My personal feeling is, she is 'professional' indeed and rest is rather SOP.

Looks: 6/10 acceptable lar for me.
Boobs: 5/10, not big and yet i find it sagging.
Frenching: A bit only. Not much luck for me.
Painting: she try avoiding n i didn't push lor.
Catbath: 6/10 received hot water treatment.
BBBJ: 6/10 rather quick.
FJ: 7.5/10 ( feel very different as she is slim.)
Massage: 5/10 maybe she is tired.
RTF: Maybe.

Hi bro benll
appreciate 4 yr FR......
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/desight/07kXJw92l.gif?t=1270885114

cindy c
20-06-2011, 06:21 PM
Aiyoh... Cindy C dude... Aanconda is heartfelt that you kept & posted my previous FR for MN...:D:D

gd gal must share.
gd FR must kept posting mah...:D

cindy c
21-06-2011, 08:39 PM
Camping for more FR....

cindy c
22-06-2011, 04:00 AM
After some disappointment service from some of the FLs whom I tried lately, make an appointment with Man Ning 曼宁 again as I always can relied on her top shot service.

She reached the hotel within 5 minutes after my sms as she lives nearby. A very surprise greeting from her. She thought that I had forgotten her. How can I forget her who is inside 1 of my FL list ? She is one of the best so far I had meet. Her skin is fair as snow & very smooth like Tofu. Really wanted to makan her up. We frenched deeply like long time lover before proceeding to bath. Her sexy bath massage is also very good. I nearly cum in the bathroom.

During the bath, she also gave me a very good BBBJ. We then frenched deeply & painted her pussy until she cannot tahan. And the main course had not really started yet.

Came out of bathroom, we lied down & she proceed on the catbath. Not to mention the AR was really shiok & she covered back & front, up & down. The Hot & Cold BBBJ can really bring u to heaven & can also requested for CIM who she will suck till your last drop. She then gave me a BJ with cap & ride me like no tomorrow infront & back. Her pussy is tight & the friction is shiok. We did as much as 6 positions but still cannot cum. She was nearly exhausted but still trying to make me cum. She tried to suck my brother like a vacuum cleaner with up & down rapidly after removing the cap. She also tried to make me high by 69 position. I fingered her wet wet until shiok shiok. I had a feeling that I am going to cum so asked to cap so to ram her again. I used all my might & at last after a few minutes, it cum. She then removed the CD from my brother with a tissue & suck me dried. Another good service from her.

I was really exhausted but a very very happy man. I then asked her to bath but she wanted to bath together with me. We then went in together & she gave me another sexy bath. Came out thought it's over but I was quite surprise that she wanted to give me a back massage as she knew I was tired.

Another brother called her after then. She then dressed up after the massage & wanted to leave. Look like she only care about service but not $$$ minded. I then reminded her & gave her $60 + $10 tips.
Kiss me goodbye. I do remember one of the night I sms her to cancel appointment due to too late & no bus. She told me she will paid for my taxi's fare ???

So after all I had written, do you think I will RTF her. A definite YES YES. I will go when my power recovered & would like to try out something new with her. She is a very accommodating person.

Really a very value for $$$ FL. Hope you guys can tip her if find that she is good. She is easily worth $80 if compared to a few bad FLs whom I had tried.

I really feel very angry with some of the FLs here. Sometimes, I really doubted some FRs written here. I think I will stick to a few good one as I do not want to waste my sperm for unhappiness.

And would like to thank Bro cindy for this wonderful FL once again, Man Ning 曼宁.

Hi bro doomday123
appreciate 4 yr FR......
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/desight/07kXJw92l.gif?t=1270885114

rong33
22-06-2011, 09:24 AM
MN (i like her real name more. Can be quite blur sometimes)
Rtf 2nd time last night
Body: 8/10 (100% slim)
Looks: 7/10 (plain Jane look, but can look classy with proper makeup and dressing)
Boobs: 6/10 ( B-? Abit sag, maybe malnutrition)
Frenching: 7/10 (yes for me, good gfe)
catbath: 5/10 ( hot n cold. IMHO, I don't like catbath that much)
BBBJ: 7/10 ( hot n cold again! Not bad but not long enough)
FJ: 6/10 ( typical. Not much of a hoo haa. Not wet enough)
Massage: 9/10 ( like the part where she stood on my back)
RTF: Not 100% (I don't like to rush)

Due to recents checks, my 2hour session ended in 1hour plus Abit cos she is worried that there will be checks.
Do choose a better time to meet her to avoid checks so that she will not be worried.

cindy c
22-06-2011, 11:58 AM
Rtf 2nd time last night
Looks: 7/10 (plain Jane look, but can look classy with proper makeup and dressing)

Due to recents checks, my 2hour session ended in 1hour plus Abit cos she is worried that there will be checks.
Do choose a better time to meet her to avoid checks so that she will not be worried.

Hi bro rong33
appreciate 4 yr FR......
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/desight/anisunnyyellow.gif?t=1271104582

cindy c
23-06-2011, 04:16 PM
Camp for more FR....

cindy c
24-06-2011, 05:56 PM

cindy c
25-06-2011, 03:31 PM

cindy c
25-06-2011, 06:41 PM
Dear Bros,

i m sucker for cof, cim ....Got to cindy angels website to see if got any good milfs.
saw man ning picture.
I believe this girl around for some time already.

below is my humble fr.... for milf and cim, cof lovers only.

went to hotel as asked by Man ning. not long she came... first look impression, well kept milf. straight to frenching. grabbed my 2ic dun let go.
asked to bath... i already did.. so waited for her.

came out... saw her figure.. no big deal. hope to get good service instead.

proceed to do cathbath full body... even did abit of ar. shiok.
this one is horny and slutty.
felt below was wet ardy.
so proceed to fj. dare to try many positions... bang until she sweat and tear up.

next asked if can cim and cof. she say ok. bros pls asked first. not all people she will cof. she call it mien mou. means in chinese face mask.

she agreed continue to jerk off on her face. first shoot went into her mouth, second all over her lips and cheek. after that she spread all those seeds on her face. bonus... sweaty face plus cum... wat a sight. like av.

after that sop, massage... she has good massage.

damage is 60 only. got fr, cim, cof and sweat ... cheap cheap.

lovers of cim, cof and milf. those looking syt. pls look far away.

depends on how u guys negotiate w her, but this is wat i got frm her. pls dun zap me hor... my 2cents worth.
next will try xuan xuan also another cim according to website..

Hi bro choubibu

appreciate 4 yr FR......

cindy c
26-06-2011, 10:11 PM

tizz
27-06-2011, 02:53 AM
Geez, this week is MILF week for me. I banged two MILFs (Ling Ling & this one, Man Ning) back to back. What is up with me this week having a bad crave for MILFs!!!! hahahha...

Anyways, no regrets.. I had equally good fuck from both of them. Managed to hook up with her for a midnight session. SOP on arrangements and waited at her preferred hotel.

When she arrived, I was not impressed, but not the type that you would reject either. Upon closer inspection, I noticed she has this silky, smooth skin and her looks slowly grows one me. Plus! Her friendly, nice attitude made me comfy. :)

We chatted a little first. Got comfy with each other and headed for the shower. She cleaned well and cleaned me well as well. When I got in contact with her skin in shower.. nabeh.. my didi got a hard on hahahhaa. So, I had a good feeling on what is coming. ;)

After shower, headed for bed. She really took her time. Got her hot water and asked me to turn around. That's where the FIRE catbath started. I felt water splashed on my back! Siao! Then you felt her fiery kissing and tongue coming slowly and then fast & furious on ya. Walao... Sensational neh! Needless to stress.. anyone who tried it before should know ya.

Then the front, same thing.. walao... FIRE nipples suck then all the way down to FIRE bbbj, ala FIRE dick suckin', FIRE ball suckin', FIRE thigh licking all over. Explosive, man! LOL!~ Made me FIRED up!!!

After all the "FIREworks", she capped me for a cowboy. Front cow and reverse cow. Reverse cow was hot. Watching her back, rocking and my didi in her "meimei" was.. awwwww... HOT! HOT! HOT! LOVED it! It was pretty high when she lay downwards towards me when I grabbed her boobs from behind while she kept rocking me. Damn, that was sooooo hot and we were rockin' it for a while. She was so fucking wet + she keeps moaning like some fucking horny chick and she kept going , "hao, shu fu ah!!!" (very nice feeling!) + moaning like crazy! awwww...

By then, I wanted to tank her so much, I asked her to lie down. I opted for missionary. It was a pretty long missionary session, my dick jabbed her like fucking non-stop. Side 2 side rubbing her 'meimei', totally feeling her while she moaned. Plus! jabbing her 'meimei' gently from all angles hahahha. Damn high sia cuz she was very wet + i can hear her "pussy farting" when she thrust forward when i was jamming her in and out of her wet 'meimei".

She cannot tahan after a while and asked me to doggie her. So, I obliged. Full view of her back, i rammed my didi in. Walao.. siao! Damm nice feeling. cuz she was keeping her legs pretty close with her nice ass cheek facing me. After some doggie time.. while I still jamming her, she slowly moved her legs downwards and lie straight with her legs closed. My didi still jamming from behind when she was slowly adjusting her position. Nice coordination work, if u ask me! hahahha... but then... Walao eh! This position is hot, man! She's virtually lying down slowly, legs closed tighter together, clipping my didi. She's fucking wet, man! I can feel her thighs on my didi while i entered her 'meimei' And nabeh... sibeh sibeh wet. We were panting like crazy and both goes 'hao shu fu ar!" hahahhaha.... I am like lying B2B with her back facing me, while ramming my didi from the back in her wet pussy. I can see her moaning, horny face enjoying every freaking bit of it! Now, that was HOT!

We moved on back to missionary, and again.. the same wet 'meimei' calling me. hahahaha. But then here is the spoiler, her fucking phone kept interrupting me... i understand la. She needed to make contact and she did not use silent mode. But too many times, man! SO many horny bros needed her... walao eh... hahahhahaha ... I was disrupted, of course. I did not manage to cum in my favourite, missionary position. I was sort of annoyed and told her her phone made me lost mood. Each time the phone goes off, she'd get distracted too. Probably paying more attention to the phone than fucking ... walao.. sianzzz!!! Anyway, I don't blame her or that la.. Just told her forget it... I lost it liao... :(

I was disappointed at first. BUT to my surprised, she was very understanding about it and asked me to take rest first. She chatted with me for a bit and fast to make a come back. Walao eh! She's good, man! Normally, once I lost it... i normally won't have a good come back, but nonetheless, she made some magic here. hahhaha. She's pretty persistent.... she raba raba la , then she went BBBJ on me again with her fiery FIRE BBBJ for another round. She sat sideways and moved her 'meimei' closer to me as we got more intense. Nabeh... How to tahan... her 'mei mei' kept getting closer like moving to my face. Walao eh! siao la... I cannot tahan and dive in to her tummy, thigh and painted her. KNN... her silky skin ... tsk. sigh... cannot tahan la.. plus her 'meimei' no smell...i did not hesitate to paint her. It was fiery FIRE feel below me and i am feasting her wet 'meime'.. what kinda combo can i ask for... correct? hahahha...

Anyway, that took a while.. .since we were pretty high. She moved to my favourite, missionary and I continued to tank her. Jabbing and rubbing side 2 side on her "meimei". Damm nice feeling sia.. BUT THEN.. damn phone again!!!! CCB!!!! I was totally distracted, but yet again. I tell her I gave up la, nevermind... I didn't manage to cum inside her while missionary. Siannzzz !!!!

BUT THEN AGAIN, SHE MADE ANOTHER COME BACK FOR THE 2ND TIME!!!!!!!!!!,.. hahaha. walao eh... Never say die ar, like Energizer battery!!!! hahahah She grabbed my didi and started doing a HJ for me... walao eh!! siao !!! So, i knelt in front of her while she sucked my nipples and moan. S-T-E-R-E-O ar!!!!! Walao eh!!!! I felt like I am making porn by now hahhahaha...... So fucking funny, man! So, i gave her my treat too, i fingered her gently while she HJ + sucking my nipples until i cummmmmm.... KNN.. That's some good service and attitude, guys! I could not ask for more.

She never complain, gripe or anything. She kept her composure until the end and am happy when I managed to cum. She even took her time after the session, gave me a nice massage and we chatted like old friends before she leaves for her next client. Kudos to her!!! Fucking nice attitude lor, if you ask me. I really appreciate FL like her. The SYTs really has a lot to learn from old bird like her.

Fellow bros, you know, I feel she deserved a very good FR from me.... You read my FR and be the judge yourself ya! I don't think I have overrated her and i am not exaggerating. She is truly a gem and her attitude is freaking commendable. She truly deserves some support!

So, finally, here's my FR summary for this "gemmy" MILF >>>>>>

NAME: Man Ning

ORIGIN: Harbin, PRC

LOOKS: 6 /10
(Decent looking, nice smooth, silky skin as many bros mentioned. A little mom+girl-next door look. Grows on me as I get into action with her. Acceptable for me, at least.)

VOICE: Pampered type
(Curteous and pampered )

BUILD: Slim / Skinny

BOOBS: Small
(Saggy - typical MILF type + large nipples + soft. Good size to grab. Acceptable for me.)

KISS/FRENCH: Yes
(French/kiss when needed without rejection. Especially when in the heat... booomz!! hehehe)

PAINTING: Yes (Well, I painted mildly, needed to make me cum... LOL. She's clean alright. Smell free. So, painters, yours to feast! Heheheh)

BBBJ: 9/10
(Like many have said, superb bbbj from her. FIRE bbbj + FIRE balls licking + FIRE sucking with natural fire moans. LOL! Nice FIRE suction and ... awwww!!!! All FIRED UP! hahahah)

CATBATH: 9/10
(FIRE catbath here - back + front. NICE!!!!)

MASSAGE: 7/10
(Decent massage. Be warned, not piano ya! Note: You have been warned! hehehe)

GFE : 9.5/10
(Good chemistry again. Fortunate for me, cuz i am sucker for GFE. Poor GFE can almost kill my mood for everything else. BUT she is nice and I like it that she is like a natural lover who will make u feel comfy and want to fuck each other real bad.)

ATTITUDE: 9.5/10
(Anothr one whom I appreciate bunch. Nice, friendly person. Not a time watcher. Accommodating. Treats you like a long lost friend who needs a fuck! hahahha)

FJ : 9.0/10
(My motto remains, anyone with high GFE deserves a good rating! Pass with flying colors... accommodating, including asking me if I want to CIM. I chose not to.)

DAMAGE: $60 + $10 (tips) + $30 (room) + CD

RTF : Very high chance.

Another one of the good MILF bonks I had.

That's it for this deserving, good service MILF. If u like my post, please UPz me. Until my next bonk, stay tuned fellow bros ....

Cheers!

^^

cindy c
27-06-2011, 04:22 PM
Geez, this week is MILF week for me. I banged two MILFs (Ling Ling & this one, Man Ning) back to back. What is up with me this week having a bad crave for MILFs!!!! hahahha...

Anyways, no regrets.. I had equally good fuck from both of them. Managed to hook up with her for a midnight session. SOP on arrangements and waited at her preferred hotel.

When she arrived, I was not impressed, but not the type that you would reject either. Upon closer inspection, I noticed she has this silky, smooth skin and her looks slowly grows one me. Plus! Her friendly, nice attitude made me comfy. :)

We chatted a little first. Got comfy with each other and headed for the shower. She cleaned well and cleaned me well as well. When I got in contact with her skin in shower.. nabeh.. my didi got a hard on hahahhaa. So, I had a good feeling on what is coming. ;)

After shower, headed for bed. She really took her time. Got her hot water and asked me to turn around. That's where the FIRE catbath started. I felt water splashed on my back! Siao! Then you felt her fiery kissing and tongue coming slowly and then fast & furious on ya. Walao... Sensational neh! Needless to stress.. anyone who tried it before should know ya.

Then the front, same thing.. walao... FIRE nipples suck then all the way down to FIRE bbbj, ala FIRE dick suckin', FIRE ball suckin', FIRE thigh licking all over. Explosive, man! LOL!~ Made me FIRED up!!!

After all the "FIREworks", she capped me for a cowboy. Front cow and reverse cow. Reverse cow was hot. Watching her back, rocking and my didi in her "meimei" was.. awwwww... HOT! HOT! HOT! LOVED it! It was pretty high when she lay downwards towards me when I grabbed her boobs from behind while she kept rocking me. Damn, that was sooooo hot and we were rockin' it for a while. She was so fucking wet + she keeps moaning like some fucking horny chick and she kept going , "hao, shu fu ah!!!" (very nice feeling!) + moaning like crazy! awwww...

By then, I wanted to tank her so much, I asked her to lie down. I opted for missionary. It was a pretty long missionary session, my dick jabbed her like fucking non-stop. Side 2 side rubbing her 'meimei', totally feeling her while she moaned. Plus! jabbing her 'meimei' gently from all angles hahahha. Damn high sia cuz she was very wet + i can hear her "pussy farting" when she thrust forward when i was jamming her in and out of her wet 'meimei".

She cannot tahan after a while and asked me to doggie her. So, I obliged. Full view of her back, i rammed my didi in. Walao.. siao! Damm nice feeling. cuz she was keeping her legs pretty close with her nice ass cheek facing me. After some doggie time.. while I still jamming her, she slowly moved her legs downwards and lie straight with her legs closed. My didi still jamming from behind when she was slowly adjusting her position. Nice coordination work, if u ask me! hahahha... but then... Walao eh! This position is hot, man! She's virtually lying down slowly, legs closed tighter together, clipping my didi. She's fucking wet, man! I can feel her thighs on my didi while i entered her 'meimei' And nabeh... sibeh sibeh wet. We were panting like crazy and both goes 'hao shu fu ar!" hahahhaha.... I am like lying B2B with her back facing me, while ramming my didi from the back in her wet pussy. I can see her moaning, horny face enjoying every freaking bit of it! Now, that was HOT!

We moved on back to missionary, and again.. the same wet 'meimei' calling me. hahahaha. But then here is the spoiler, her fucking phone kept interrupting me... i understand la. She needed to make contact and she did not use silent mode. But too many times, man! SO many horny bros needed her... walao eh... hahahhahaha ... I was disrupted, of course. I did not manage to cum in my favourite, missionary position. I was sort of annoyed and told her her phone made me lost mood. Each time the phone goes off, she'd get distracted too. Probably paying more attention to the phone than fucking ... walao.. sianzzz!!! Anyway, I don't blame her or that la.. Just told her forget it... I lost it liao... :(

I was disappointed at first. BUT to my surprised, she was very understanding about it and asked me to take rest first. She chatted with me for a bit and fast to make a come back. Walao eh! She's good, man! Normally, once I lost it... i normally won't have a good come back, but nonetheless, she made some magic here. hahhaha. She's pretty persistent.... she raba raba la , then she went BBBJ on me again with her fiery FIRE BBBJ for another round. She sat sideways and moved her 'meimei' closer to me as we got more intense. Nabeh... How to tahan... her 'mei mei' kept getting closer like moving to my face. Walao eh! siao la... I cannot tahan and dive in to her tummy, thigh and painted her. KNN... her silky skin ... tsk. sigh... cannot tahan la.. plus her 'meimei' no smell...i did not hesitate to paint her. It was fiery FIRE feel below me and i am feasting her wet 'meime'.. what kinda combo can i ask for... correct? hahahha...

Anyway, that took a while.. .since we were pretty high. She moved to my favourite, missionary and I continued to tank her. Jabbing and rubbing side 2 side on her "meimei". Damm nice feeling sia.. BUT THEN.. damn phone again!!!! CCB!!!! I was totally distracted, but yet again. I tell her I gave up la, nevermind... I didn't manage to cum inside her while missionary. Siannzzz !!!!

BUT THEN AGAIN, SHE MADE ANOTHER COME BACK FOR THE 2ND TIME!!!!!!!!!!,.. hahaha. walao eh... Never say die ar, like Energizer battery!!!! hahahah She grabbed my didi and started doing a HJ for me... walao eh!! siao !!! So, i knelt in front of her while she sucked my nipples and moan. S-T-E-R-E-O ar!!!!! Walao eh!!!! I felt like I am making porn by now hahhahaha...... So fucking funny, man! So, i gave her my treat too, i fingered her gently while she HJ + sucking my nipples until i cummmmmm.... KNN.. That's some good service and attitude, guys! I could not ask for more.

She never complain, gripe or anything. She kept her composure until the end and am happy when I managed to cum. She even took her time after the session, gave me a nice massage and we chatted like old friends before she leaves for her next client. Kudos to her!!! Fucking nice attitude lor, if you ask me. I really appreciate FL like her. The SYTs really has a lot to learn from old bird like her.

Fellow bros, you know, I feel she deserved a very good FR from me.... You read my FR and be the judge yourself ya! I don't think I have overrated her and i am not exaggerating. She is truly a gem and her attitude is freaking commendable. She truly deserves some support!

So, finally, here's my FR summary for this "gemmy" MILF >>>>>>

NAME: Man Ning

ORIGIN: Harbin, PRC

(Decent looking, nice smooth, silky skin as many bros mentioned. A little mom+girl-next door look. Grows on me as I get into action with her. Acceptable for me, at least.)

VOICE: Pampered type
(Curteous and pampered )

BUILD: Slim / Skinny

BOOBS: Small
(Saggy - typical MILF type + large nipples + soft. Good size to grab. Acceptable for me.)

KISS/FRENCH: Yes
(French/kiss when needed without rejection. Especially when in the heat... booomz!! hehehe)

PAINTING: Yes (Well, I painted mildly, needed to make me cum... LOL. She's clean alright. Smell free. So, painters, yours to feast! Heheheh)

BBBJ: 9/10
(Like many have said, superb bbbj from her. FIRE bbbj + FIRE balls licking + FIRE sucking with natural fire moans. LOL! Nice FIRE suction and ... awwww!!!! All FIRED UP! hahahah)

CATBATH: 9/10
(FIRE catbath here - back + front. NICE!!!!)

MASSAGE: 7/10
(Decent massage. Be warned, not piano ya! Note: You have been warned! hehehe)

GFE : 9.5/10
(Good chemistry again. Fortunate for me, cuz i am sucker for GFE. Poor GFE can almost kill my mood for everything else. BUT she is nice and I like it that she is like a natural lover who will make u feel comfy and want to fuck each other real bad.)

ATTITUDE: 9.5/10
(Anothr one whom I appreciate bunch. Nice, friendly person. Not a time watcher. Accommodating. Treats you like a long lost friend who needs a fuck! hahahha)

FJ : 9.0/10
(My motto remains, anyone with high GFE deserves a good rating! Pass with flying colors... accommodating, including asking me if I want to CIM. I chose not to.)

DAMAGE: $60 + $10 (tips) + $30 (room) + CD

RTF : Very high chance.

Another one of the good MILF bonks I had.

That's it for this deserving, good service MILF. If u like my post, please UPz me. Until my next bonk, stay tuned fellow bros ....

Cheers!

^^

Hi bro tizz
appreciate 4 yr detailled n high rating FR...
glad u enjoy,up u liao ,cheers......

tizz
27-06-2011, 06:07 PM
Thank you, bro Cindy C. One more coming up. Just had a session with ADA. hehehe:p...

Addictedtosex
27-06-2011, 11:48 PM
Just got eaten by Man Ning earlier. power sibei power. no need to scroll down. now i say i definately will RTF!

(MILF lo. cant expect much. but as i said above she is quite chio when i look at her while she was licking my nipples :D)

PAINTING: didnt try

BBBJ: 9/10! she is damn expert at this.

CATBATH: 10/10 front and back left to right top to bottom

MASSAGE: 6/10 ok la not expecting her to massage well any way. like a bouns

ATTITUDE: 9/10 very good attitude. nice to talk to. GFE feeling

FJ : 7.5/10 we didnt do many positions but she likes to ride.

DAMAGE: i gave her standard + alittle extra

Nice MILF which is by far the best i have come across. good service, good convo starter. and wants you to CIM. so far none of cindy girls have failed me before. always good service and cheerful. when comes to PRCs i always come look for cindy. thanks bro!

tizz
28-06-2011, 01:36 AM
Just got eaten by Man Ning earlier. power sibei power. no need to scroll down. now i say i definately will RTF!

Hahahahah! Bro Addictedtosex, I like how u start yr post! I could not agree more. She damm power and really nice attitude! I also kena from her ... awwwwww ;)

cindy c
28-06-2011, 02:05 PM

(MILF lo. cant expect much. but as i said above she is quite chio when i look at her while she was licking my nipples :D)

PAINTING: didnt try

BBBJ: 9/10! she is damn expert at this.

CATBATH: 10/10 front and back left to right top to bottom

MASSAGE: 6/10 ok la not expecting her to massage well any way. like a bouns

ATTITUDE: 9/10 very good attitude. nice to talk to. GFE feeling

FJ : 7.5/10 we didnt do many positions but she likes to ride.

DAMAGE: i gave her standard + alittle extra

Nice MILF which is by far the best i have come across. good service, good convo starter. and wants you to CIM. so far none of cindy girls have failed me before. always good service and cheerful. when comes to PRCs i always come look for cindy. thanks bro!

Hi bro Addictedtosex
appreciate 4 yr FR n always support my angels......
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/desight/th_green1.gif?t=1280436578

cindy c
29-06-2011, 05:37 AM

cindy c
29-06-2011, 10:22 PM
Camp for more FR....

cindy c
30-06-2011, 11:53 PM

maulsith
02-07-2011, 01:35 AM
Apologies for the late FR due to busy with working schedule.Nevertheless,here is my humble FR.
Engaged her for a session on last Tuesday on a late afternoon.After some texting,she's ok to go ahead with my recommended timing.

Nationality : PRC from Dongbei Harbin..
Looks: 7 (ok to me )
Body : Petite size
Boobs: 6 (Not recommended for Big Boobs lover)
Frenching:8 (I've got it thru out the entire session)
catbath: 5 (with hot and cold)..Front part shiok,but back part quite itch for me.Have to ask her to stop...:D
BBBJ: 8 (Not bad with hot and cold treatment...Very song)
FJ:7 ( Did 2 rounds..first with cow gal and second with missionary)
Massage: 7 Quite short.Offer to step on my back,but decline..
RTF : Maybe..
Overall : 7 good,if bros,who are not looking for looks and big boobs.
Service level : 9 good with no complaints.
Cons : Too many sms and calls during the session.
Damaged : As stated for 2 hours excluding room and misc.

Thanks to Cindy C for the contacts.

cindy c
02-07-2011, 04:09 AM
Apologies for the late FR due to busy with working schedule.Nevertheless,here is my humble FR.
Engaged her for a session on last Tuesday on a late afternoon.After some texting,she's ok to go ahead with my recommended timing.

Nationality : PRC from Dongbei Harbin..
Looks: 7 (ok to me )
Body : Petite size
Boobs: 6 (Not recommended for Big Boobs lover)
Frenching:8 (I've got it thru out the entire session)
catbath: 5 (with hot and cold)..Front part shiok,but back part quite itch for me.Have to ask her to stop...:D
BBBJ: 8 (Not bad with hot and cold treatment...Very song)
FJ:7 ( Did 2 rounds..first with cow gal and second with missionary)
Massage: 7 Quite short.Offer to step on my back,but decline..
RTF : Maybe..
Overall : 7 good,if bros,who are not looking for looks and big boobs.
Service level : 9 good with no complaints.
Cons : Too many sms and calls during the session.
Damaged : As stated for 2 hours excluding room and misc.

Thanks to Cindy C for the contacts.

Hi bro maulsith
appreciate 4 yr FR......

cindy c
03-07-2011, 04:21 AM

cindy c
03-07-2011, 06:53 PM

silver001
03-07-2011, 08:49 PM
Bros , can share contact. Thx

cindy c
04-07-2011, 02:02 PM
Bros , can share contact. Thx

to get her ctc,pls click the signature below..

cindy c
07-07-2011, 04:57 PM

cindy c
10-07-2011, 02:23 PM
I was just browsing all the photos on the site and decided to call one of the girls. The face was a bit blocked out. But the crop china doll hairstyle was obvious. And that was something that I favoured, over the normal long hair that a lot of PRCs sport.

I wanted to pick her up but she refused, which I understood later that it was because she was worried that I might drive away after seeing her. I believe a most of us won't do that. But if she is worried about that happening, means there are some who would. Shame on those.
Anyway, I got the room and she came over. She took a while. Leaving in a cab only after I got the room number. Minus point. But to be fair, she must have been 'aeroplaned' by people before thus the precaution. Ok, let's get to the point. I opened the door to welcome her in. Sporty dressing. Nothing revealing or flashy. Just some sports club t-shirt.

She didn't look as good as I thought she might. But her skin was good. Skin on her body was smooth and fair. That's the way I like it. She wasn't short, but not particularly tall. I'm very much a face and ass person. And on this count, Man Ning fell short. I would have loved a slightly less matured looking face, so failed on that count.

BUT... BUT... she was one horny girl. She went at it. She rocked, she milked, she sucked. She offered BBBJ. She wanted to be breast fucked. She wanted to ride. She wanted everything. Throw what you want at her. And she'll catch it with aplomb. Try it. Out do her if you can. And what's more? After everything is done, she'll ask for more again. Haha... Hot water, cold water. Whatever you want dude, this girl's got something up her sleeve (not that she was wearing anything though). Haha....

You want rough? You want wild? You want wicked sex? Man Ning. Fullstop.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YN-7hGYh524/Te5ZcnEc8wI/AAAAAAAAARw/gz9_Q421Vxs/s640/Man+Ning.+1.jpg

Hi bro JaoChoo
appreciate 4 yr FR......
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/08Y_zXGhQ.gif?t=1272954873

cindy c
12-07-2011, 04:24 PM

cindy c
13-07-2011, 03:20 PM
thanks cindy for man ning contact. this is my fr for my 2nd session with her. well, what can i say... she's really amazing! she is even hornier than the first time we met and her gfe upped to another level.

looks: 6.5/10
she's cute and has really good complexion. not the prettiest prc but decent enough.

body: 7/10
small and petite type. slim and has really smooth fair skin.

boobs: 6/10
the only downside here. really small boobs. but i am fine with it.

bbbj:8/10
hot water bbbj which is really shiok. she is super aggressive when she blow and can make u cim if u dont control well.

catbath: 8/10
lick me all over! and the best part is when she lick my balls! no rush at all.

frenching: 7.8/10
juz like frenching a gf. gentle and with tongue.

fj: 8.5/10
this is her best service. she never rush me to cum. fuck her in all sorts of positions till she got weak in her legs and she enjoyed it thruout the whole session.

cim: 8/10
she really loves it when i cum in her mouth.

gfe: 9.5/10
super super super nice lady! cuddle with me before and after sex and we kissed and caressed each other all the way till time is up. beware of her kc power! u will keep thinking about her after the session!

thanks cindy for the good recommendation.

Hi bro darkkrait
appreciate 4 yr FR......

cindy c
15-07-2011, 02:25 PM

cindy c
16-07-2011, 03:01 PM

dkgg09
18-07-2011, 09:28 AM
Thank you cindy sharing contacts of FLs. This is my 1st session with Man Ning and below is my short FR.

Face: 5.5/10 (good complexion though).
Body: 6/10 (petite type. fair and smooth skin).
Boobs: 6/10 (small and droppy)
Bbbj:8/10 (quite long period, hardworking but uses hand quite often)
Catbath: - (i'm not into it but she baths for you)
Frenching: - (didn't try)
Fingering: 3/10 (dunno why she keeps avoiding, so i didn't continue)
FJ: 7/10 (responsive and accommodating)
Cim: 8.5/10 (allows cim after FJ)
Gfe: 4/10 (my fault as she is not my type)
Overall: good service but duno why, seems like she is rushing for time. wants to finish session fast.

cindy c
18-07-2011, 01:26 PM
Thank you cindy sharing contacts of FLs. This is my 1st session with Man Ning and below is my short FR.

Face: 5.5/10 (good complexion though).
Body: 6/10 (petite type. fair and smooth skin).
Boobs: 6/10 (small and droppy)
Bbbj:8/10 (quite long period, hardworking but uses hand quite often)
Catbath: - (i'm not into it but she baths for you)
Frenching: - (didn't try)
Fingering: 3/10 (dunno why she keeps avoiding, so i didn't continue)
FJ: 7/10 (responsive and accommodating)
Cim: 8.5/10 (allows cim after FJ)
Gfe: 4/10 (my fault as she is not my type)
Overall: good service but duno why, seems like she is rushing for time. wants to finish session fast.

Hi bro dkgg09
appreciate 4 yr FR......

cindy c
19-07-2011, 09:02 PM

cindy c
20-07-2011, 06:54 PM
Camp for more FR....

cindy c
23-07-2011, 05:59 PM

cindy c
25-07-2011, 05:05 PM
wanted to tag team man ning with a bro. was wanting to have a twin cof on her. but bro last minute backout. so paiseh.

below my fr... still have good sexxx.

man ning.
procced to rtf. told her sorry for booking mmf. but now change to mf.
actually wanted to see how she perform in mmf.

she did sop cathbath and told her i wan cof.
she automatic knee down and suck 2ic.
untill again sweat can be seen on her neck. maybe use to much neck power.
after seeing her face and neck all sweaty, i cannot tahan. told her tat i cumming.

she pull out 2ic and stick out toungue.

fired every last drop on her face. surprise... she put my 2ic on her face and roll all over... sweat and cum all in one.

happy finish w a show to see.

cof 10/10

Hi bro choubibu
appreciate 4 yr FR......

cindy c
26-07-2011, 05:21 PM

cindy c
28-07-2011, 06:24 PM

cindy c
29-07-2011, 11:02 PM
FR on man Ning, worth the $ spend.

Looks: 6.5/10
Figure: B- Cupper, about 1.62m / 48kg
Frenching: Yes
Catbath: 8/10 (licking and teasing with hot water)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Yes, hot water treatment)
FJ: 9/10 (Any position, juz name it & u get it!!!!)
CIM/COF/COB: Yes
Painting / Fingering: Allow
GFE: 8/10 (chatty)
Massage: Yes
Services / Attitude: 8/10
Damage: $60/1
Worth the $ spend with massage. bbbj. CIM/COF/COB

Bro pls do not pm for her contact. Go to Cindy Angel blog for her contact.

Hi bro bigblackycat
appreciate 4 yr FR......

maggimee
30-07-2011, 01:23 AM
last week after visiting the doctor i notice how the nurses nowadays all wear very tight. while waiting for my turn keep fantasize if later got a pretty nurse with my doc in the end the doc is female, the nurse is milf and got 2 female intern attend to me! bth! go home liao keep thinking of the milf nurse, den rem cindy got this milf shuang shuang i wanted to try, sms liao but she not free, in the end man ning is free so fast hand fast leg make a booking and went down to the hotel she stated.

after sms her room number she reached my room quite fast cos she said she came down early for me, so sweeettt. once i open the door she tried to kiss me already wahhhh, heaven even got a good look at her face... face wise she got sharp features. just like in the photos in cindy blog. but like what other bros say, if you are boobs lover, u can skip her, but her good attitute makes up for it!

after showering for me ask me lie down and start her catbath. actually that day i quite tired from work, so i just let her serve me, i relax only, but the more i relax, the more awake she makes my 2 ic become. after the bj and licking, she cap me and ride me like shes more hungry for sex than me! at first she sit riding facing me den she turn around and ride me, the view is welly nice! i can see clearly with each thrust, my 2ic sliding in and out of her pussy lips, just like in those porn u watch! after awhile of riding i notice got abit of juice leaking out from her already make me steam and i ask her to turn around and lie down, my turn to take charge!

since i know her mei mei already got reaction liao i purposely poke slowly at first, den she started moaning, make me poke faster and faster, her moan changed sound, den i realise at first the moaning fake 1, altho the moaning sound she changed to sounded less pleasing, but when i know its REAL moaning, makes me extra high, soon after i shoot already.

after finish still offered to massage me without me asking for it. very nice lady!

doomday123
30-07-2011, 03:06 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jddxU6yzX-Y/Te5ZhzF7GwI/AAAAAAAAAR0/vNjxJzcZ7hY/s1600/ManNing+2.jpg

FYI, she will be leaving our shore on the 5th of August. Anyone interested, please make an appointment with her before she leaves.

cindy c
31-07-2011, 06:43 PM
last week after visiting the doctor i notice how the nurses nowadays all wear very tight. while waiting for my turn keep fantasize if later got a pretty nurse with my doc in the end the doc is female, the nurse is milf and got 2 female intern attend to me! bth! go home liao keep thinking of the milf nurse, den rem cindy got this milf shuang shuang i wanted to try, sms liao but she not free, in the end man ning is free so fast hand fast leg make a booking and went down to the hotel she stated.

after sms her room number she reached my room quite fast cos she said she came down early for me, so sweeettt. once i open the door she tried to kiss me already wahhhh, heaven even got a good look at her face... face wise she got sharp features. just like in the photos in cindy blog. but like what other bros say, if you are boobs lover, u can skip her, but her good attitute makes up for it!

after showering for me ask me lie down and start her catbath. actually that day i quite tired from work, so i just let her serve me, i relax only, but the more i relax, the more awake she makes my 2 ic become. after the bj and licking, she cap me and ride me like shes more hungry for sex than me! at first she sit riding facing me den she turn around and ride me, the view is welly nice! i can see clearly with each thrust, my 2ic sliding in and out of her pussy lips, just like in those porn u watch! after awhile of riding i notice got abit of juice leaking out from her already make me steam and i ask her to turn around and lie down, my turn to take charge!

since i know her mei mei already got reaction liao i purposely poke slowly at first, den she started moaning, make me poke faster and faster, her moan changed sound, den i realise at first the moaning fake 1, altho the moaning sound she changed to sounded less pleasing, but when i know its REAL moaning, makes me extra high, soon after i shoot already.

after finish still offered to massage me without me asking for it. very nice lady!

Hi bro maggimee
appreciate 4 yr FR......

cindy c
16-12-2011, 01:52 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-QzqR-mvlcXU/TurXL2Sy5mI/AAAAAAAAAhs/J4oYQcM7SSI/s1040/%25E6%259B%25BC%25E5%25AE%25814.jpg

More details,pls click the signature below :-
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/arrowdownhand.gif

U-Da-Man
17-12-2011, 01:16 PM
Is Man Ning back.... I can't quite remember, hehehehe, but she BBBJ/CIM right? What I can remember is, if she's the one, I enjoyed the session with her... :o:D

Mr_don_juan
17-12-2011, 01:20 PM
Is Man Ning back.... I can't quite remember, hehehehe, but she BBBJ/CIM right? What I can remember is, if she's the one, I enjoyed the session with her... :o:D

Yah BBBJ/CIM one U da MANNN .. don't your remember the same MAN ning ? She back liao since 4 mths back :D

U-Da-Man
17-12-2011, 01:24 PM
Yah BBBJ/CIM one U da MANNN .. don't your remember the same MAN ning ? She back liao since 4 mths back

4 months already???? How come she wasn't on City Angel's website? Now got picture but no link to contact, and I didn't keep her number thinking she will not be back...:confused::D Really good blow that one:o

Mr_don_juan
17-12-2011, 01:38 PM
4 months already???? How come she wasn't on City Angel's website? Now got picture but no link to contact, and I didn't keep her number thinking she will not be back...:confused::D Really good blow that one:o

Aiyo.. mei jun and her almost went back same time. Go back visit relatives mah her number will be out soon just wait bah hahaha :D

U-Da-Man
17-12-2011, 01:40 PM
Aiyo.. mei jun and her almost went back same time. Go back visit relatives mah her number will be out soon just wait bah hahaha

Cheers bro:D Upz you for the info;)

doomday123
17-12-2011, 08:53 PM

She just back 2 days ago. She sms me & I was quite surprised she still can remember me. I thought she will never come back again. Booked her just now at 1 of the hotel. Her service is still the best I would said so far I encountered. Maybe I am already her regular ( been calling her more than 20X liao ).

Bathing me thoroughly front, back top & bottom. Also gave me a strong BBBJ in the bathroom. She will brushed her teeth before that. You can request more if you want to.

The bathing was so enjoyable & lasted for 10 mins. We then out from the bathroom & she prepared a cup of warm water & get ready for her hot/cold BBBJ. Before that, she catbathed me from top to bottom & the groin area. So far, this is the best FL I had tried. After 15 mins, she said will cowboy me but my brother too hard already so did her missionary & in no time explode all during doggy position.

As there was still a lot of time, she gave me a solid massage, we also chitchat until time is up. The best so far I had tried.

She did put on some wight but to me she's still the same as before. By the way, she also know Bua-Gua, I will request next time.

:)

Mr_don_juan
17-12-2011, 10:17 PM
She just back 2 days ago. She sms me & I was quite surprised she still can remember me. I thought she will never come back again. Booked her just now at 1 of the hotel. Her service is still the best I would said so far I encountered. Maybe I am already her regular ( been calling her more than 20X liao ).

Bathing me thoroughly front, back top & bottom. Also gave me a strong BBBJ in the bathroom. She will brushed her teeth before that. You can request more if you want to.

The bathing was so enjoyable & lasted for 10 mins. We then out from the bathroom & she prepared a cup of warm water & get ready for her hot/cold BBBJ. Before that, she catbathed me from top to bottom & the groin area. So far, this is the best FL I had tried. After 15 mins, she said will cowboy me but my brother too hard already so did her missionary & in no time explode all during doggy position.

As there was still a lot of time, she gave me a solid massage, we also chitchat until time is up. The best so far I had tried.

She did put on some wight but to me she's still the same as before. By the way, she also know Bua-Gua, I will request next time.

Of course bro doom, you are one of her most regular mah... haha i think CIM she holding this award as one of the best :D:p

U-Da-Man
17-12-2011, 10:55 PM
She just back 2 days ago. She sms me & I was quite surprised she still can remember me. I thought she will never come back again.....

So far, this is the best FL I had tried. ....

Oh just came back!:o Misunderstood earlier post. Great! Another super CIMer to put back on my sex list hehehehe!

Yes, she is to my recollection one of the better service providers. And if I remember correctly she was to the very slim side so putting on some weight might be a good thing:D

Thanks for the clarification bro doomday... will up you once powered up again:)

Cheers

cindy c
19-12-2011, 02:21 PM

tks bro doomday123
for the RTF FR......
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/desight/anismile103.gif?t=1270881134

cindy c
21-12-2011, 04:07 PM
Camping for more FR....

cindy c
22-12-2011, 08:40 PM

cindy c
25-12-2011, 03:23 PM

hydoxyl
25-12-2011, 03:42 PM
My short RTF FR on Man Ning,

Looks: 6 (MILF)
Body: 7 (Still fair, slim and smooth, little bit fleshier and bigger boobs)
Frenching: Yeap
BBBJ: 8 (Some deepthroat and never ending)
AR: Yeap
FJ: 8 (very accommodating, wet and passionate)
CIM: Yeap
GFE: 8 (Still friendly as ever, gave me a nice massage too, not time watcher)

doomday123
26-12-2011, 10:28 AM
This is my XX times with Man Ning already ever since she return from Tiongland.

My regular, Man Ning still offered the best service to me & the price is really value for money as compared to the rest of the FLs. She will be here for 2 months according for what she said.

Face - 9/10 ( I getting more liking, the more I see :p )
Bath - 8/10 ( Foul play in bathroom with BBBJ, sexy massage & FJ ( Cap On ) )
Catbath - 8/10 ( Hot licking throughout the body )
BBBJ - 9/10 ( Hot Deep throat with different position, standing, sitting, doggy )
CIM - 9/10 ( Excellent suction with sensation HJ to make your sperm blow all out )
AR - 9/10 ( Do you deep deep ;) )
FJ - 9/10 ( Offered all accommodated position according to your liking, the best for me )
Massage - 8/10 ( Tight, hard shoulder massage )
GFE - 11/10 ( Already more than 20X, can really talk until 7 heaven :D )
RTF - Very very soon, will book her during her off peak timing.......:cool:

cindy c
26-12-2011, 06:59 PM
My short RTF FR on Man Ning,

Looks: 6 (MILF)
Body: 7 (Still fair, slim and smooth, little bit fleshier and bigger boobs)
BBBJ: 8 (Some deepthroat and never ending)
AR: Yeap
FJ: 8 (very accommodating, wet and passionate)
CIM: Yeap
GFE: 8 (Still friendly as ever, gave me a nice massage too, not time watcher)

bro hydoxyl
appreciate 4 yr FR......
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/08Y_zXGhQ.gif?t=1272954873

cindy c
27-12-2011, 03:19 PM
This is my XX times with Man Ning already ever since she return from Tiongland.

My regular, Man Ning still offered the best service to me & the price is really value for money as compared to the rest of the FLs. She will be here for 2 months according for what she said.

Face - 9/10 ( I getting more liking, the more I see
Bath - 8/10 ( Foul play in bathroom with BBBJ, sexy massage & FJ ( Cap On ) )
Catbath - 8/10 ( Hot licking throughout the body )
BBBJ - 9/10 ( Hot Deep throat with different position, standing, sitting, doggy )
CIM - 9/10 ( Excellent suction with sensation HJ to make your sperm blow all out )
AR - 9/10 ( Do you deep deep ;) )
FJ - 9/10 ( Offered all accommodated position according to your liking, the best for me )
Massage - 8/10 ( Tight, hard shoulder massage )
GFE - 11/10 ( Already more than 20X, can really talk until 7 heaven :D )
RTF - Very very soon, will book her during her off peak timing.......:cool:
tks bro doomday123 for the FR......
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_35.gif

cindy c
27-12-2011, 10:31 PM

cindy c
28-12-2011, 06:48 PM
Camping for more FR....

cindy c
29-12-2011, 09:38 PM
Rtf 2nd time last night

Hi bro rong33
appreciate 4 yr FR......

kxss2008
29-12-2011, 09:39 PM
Just had a session with Man Ning.

Looks: 5.5 (maybe she's not my type)
Body: 6 (slim and smooth)
FK : Yes
BBBJ: 9 (very hardworking )
AR: yes
FJ: 7.5 ( will accommodate ur request )
CIM: yes
Massage : 6 (not too bad )
GFE: 7 (very patient and not time watcher)

for bros who are not into looks and want good service, Man Ning is a good choice. She's very patient and will work hard to please you. Please take care of her..

cindy c
30-12-2011, 02:20 PM
Just had a session with Man Ning.

Looks: 5.5 (maybe she's not my type)
Body: 6 (slim and smooth)
FK : Yes
BBBJ: 9 (very hardworking )
AR: yes
FJ: 7.5 ( will accommodate ur request )
CIM: yes
Massage : 6 (not too bad )
GFE: 7 (very patient and not time watcher)

for bros who are not into looks and want good service, Man Ning is a good choice. She's very patient and will work hard to please you. Please take care of her..

bro kxss2008
appreciate 4 yr FR......

cindy c
31-12-2011, 07:13 PM

cindy c
01-01-2012, 12:02 PM

http://i46.tinypic.com/zu5ylc.jpg

cindy c
02-01-2012, 01:16 PM

doomday123
03-01-2012, 12:21 AM
Hi Brothers, just for your info that Man Ning last day of operation will be on this coming 25th January due to she couldn't extend her stay here.

http://sgcityangel.com/manning5.jpg

Brothers who are interested, please do pay her a visit before she leave our shore.

cindy c
03-01-2012, 11:33 AM

zhaonizuoai
03-01-2012, 07:42 PM
曼 宁 太棒了,有她就够了!
不知道如何形容她的厉害,不试试你们会后悔哦~

cindy c
04-01-2012, 11:32 AM

cindy c
05-01-2012, 01:51 PM
Camping for more FR....

cindy c
06-01-2012, 03:21 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2blOEpkBW_Q/TwXETz_xc1I/AAAAAAAAAkU/9v9AH72qhpI/s800/manning5.jpg

cindy c
07-01-2012, 08:48 AM

cindy c
09-01-2012, 05:52 PM

cindy c
10-01-2012, 10:09 AM

cindy c
11-01-2012, 09:58 AM

cindy c
11-01-2012, 08:27 PM

cindy c
12-01-2012, 07:10 PM

cindy c
13-01-2012, 07:35 PM

cindy c
14-01-2012, 12:42 PM

cindy c
15-01-2012, 02:48 PM

cindy c
16-01-2012, 01:06 PM

cindy c
17-01-2012, 02:12 PM

cindy c
17-01-2012, 07:07 PM

cindy c
18-01-2012, 07:51 PM

cindy c
19-01-2012, 04:28 PM

cindy c
20-01-2012, 12:45 AM

cindy c
21-01-2012, 02:50 PM

cindy c
22-01-2012, 03:03 AM
Happy Dragon Year

cindy c
23-01-2012, 09:34 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-64zIBzVry0s/TxwhdKC3Q8I/AAAAAAAAAlk/qnVWoD1Rs08/s1600/008J053IETV.gif

cindy c
24-01-2012, 03:14 PM
http://sgcityangel.com/manning5.jpg

cindy c
25-01-2012, 04:05 PM

mika6560
16-02-2012, 06:09 AM

Not always like to post, but this gal, i like her, after her full services, two weeks ago.

I preferred to give her S$280./=
she was so happy.
As she need the cash.

cindy c
10-05-2012, 04:15 PM
Not always like to post, but this gal, i like her, after her full services, two weeks ago.

I preferred to give her S$280./=
she was so happy.
As she need the cash.

Tks bro mika6560 for yr support...:D

cindy c
10-05-2012, 09:16 PM
http://www.imagevimage.com/images/13_bird.gif (http://server1.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s41jxpmap/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snqlyvjtwreb/srst/p1/)

cindy c
11-05-2012, 11:59 AM

http://www.imagevimage.com/images/15_arrowdownhand.gif (http://server8.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snqlyvjtwreb/srst/p1/)

cindy c
11-05-2012, 04:40 PM
http://www.imagevimage.com/images/14_cindy_c.gif (http://server8.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snqlyvjtwreb/srst/p1/)

cindy c
12-05-2012, 08:24 AM

http://www.imagevimage.com/images/17_arrowdownhand.gif (http://server16.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snqlyvjtwreb/srst/p1/)

cindy c
12-05-2012, 04:16 PM
http://www.imagevimage.com/images/15_cindy_c.gif (http://server8.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snqlyvjtwreb/srst/p1/)

cindy c
13-05-2012, 08:51 AM

http://www.imagevimage.com/images/20_arrowdownhand.gif (http://server15.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snqlyvjtwreb/srst/p1/)

cindy c
13-05-2012, 09:01 PM
http://www.imagevimage.com/images/16_bird.gif (http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snqlyvjtwreb/srst/p1/)

cindy c
14-05-2012, 08:41 AM

http://www.imagevimage.com/images/23_arrowdownhand.gif (http://server8.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snqlyvjtwreb/srst/p1/)

cindy c
14-05-2012, 02:37 PM
This is my 2nd time had a session with Man Ning. Below is my FR on Man Ning:

Looks: 6.9 ( I think Bro Cindy C rate her too low)
Boobs: Looks like C cup but I feel like B++ above
Body: Just nice for me. Her skin is smooth and fawless
BBBJ: 9.5 (Fantastic & powerful)
FJ: 7.5
GFE: Very sweet talking. Enjoy every moment with her
Service: Excellent, not rush & not a time watcher.
RTF: Planning to go for 3rd time
Overall: 8.0 above. She may not have the beauty but her excellent service make up the best. To me she is a gem.

bro maskrider
appreciate 4 yr FR...... http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/guguci/desight/anismile103.gif?t=1270881134

cindy c
14-05-2012, 09:28 PM

http://www.imagevimage.com/images/23_arrowdownhand.gif (http://server8.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snqlyvjtwreb/srst/p1/)

cindy c
15-05-2012, 02:40 PM

http://www.imagevimage.com/images/27_arrowdownhand.gif (http://server1.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snqlyvjtwreb/srst/p1/)

cindy c
15-05-2012, 09:11 PM
http://www.imagevimage.com/images/19_bird.gif (http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snqlyvjtwreb/srst/p1/)

cindy c
16-05-2012, 11:12 AM

http://www.imagevimage.com/images/29_arrowdownhand.gif (http://server16.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snqlyvjtwreb/srst/p1/)

cindy c
16-05-2012, 04:20 PM
http://www.imagevimage.com/images/19_cindy_c.gif (http://server15.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snqlyvjtwreb/srst/p1/)

cindy c
17-05-2012, 02:10 AM

http://www.imagevimage.com/images/29_arrowdownhand.gif (http://server16.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snqlyvjtwreb/srst/p1/)

cindy c
17-05-2012, 03:33 PM

cindy c
18-05-2012, 03:11 AM

http://www.imagevimage.com/images/20_arrowdownhand.gif (http://server15.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snqlyvjtwreb/srst/p1/)

cindy c
18-05-2012, 05:01 PM
http://www.imagevimage.com/images/21_cindy_c.gif (http://server8.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snqlyvjtwreb/srst/p1/)

cindy c
19-05-2012, 11:25 AM

http://www.imagevimage.com/images/34_arrowdownhand.gif (http://server15.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snqlyvjtwreb/srst/p1/)

cindy c
19-05-2012, 04:52 PM
http://www.imagevimage.com/images/23_cindy_c.gif (http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snqlyvjtwreb/srst/p1/)

cindy c
20-05-2012, 11:00 AM

http://www.imagevimage.com/images/37_arrowdownhand.gif (http://server8.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snqlyvjtwreb/srst/p1/)

cindy c
21-05-2012, 08:17 AM

http://www.imagevimage.com/images/39_arrowdownhand.gif (http://server14.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snqlyvjtwreb/srst/p1/)

cindy c
21-05-2012, 04:46 PM
http://www.imagevimage.com/images/27_cindy_c.gif (http://server15.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snqlyvjtwreb/srst/p1/)

cindy c
22-05-2012, 12:04 PM

http://www.imagevimage.com/images/43_arrowdownhand.gif (http://server15.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snqlyvjtwreb/srst/p1/)

cindy c
22-05-2012, 09:33 PM
http://www.imagevimage.com/images/25_bird.gif (http://server8.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snqlyvjtwreb/srst/p1/)

cindy c
23-05-2012, 11:51 AM

http://www.imagevimage.com/images/45_arrowdownhand.gif (http://server8.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snqlyvjtwreb/srst/p1/)

cindy c
23-05-2012, 09:13 PM
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16126/1612614920f0f601c355917b1ef6eaf9c1236272.gif (http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16126149&showlnk=0)

lexos7243
24-05-2012, 11:37 AM
Here's my FR

Looks: 6.5
Body: 8
BBBJ: 7
AR: never try
FJ: 7
GFE: 6

She was not bad looking, was a rather quick session so can't comment too much. But definitely will rtf

cindy c
24-05-2012, 12:26 PM

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16128/161282874acfcab244fcb579b9ae446821336515.gif (http://server14.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16128287&showlnk=0)

Poworb
24-05-2012, 02:17 PM
City angel's babes rarely disappoint! :)) great girls bro!
reg since before nikki. haha think imma try Liz or Fay next. Bro any rec?

cindy c
24-05-2012, 09:24 PM
Here's my FR

Looks: 6.5
Body: 8
BBBJ: 7
AR: never try
FJ: 7
GFE: 6

She was not bad looking, was a rather quick session so can't comment too much. But definitely will rtf

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16130/1613004679e559746f22eea2924be472abaf3b64.gif (http://server16.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16130046&showlnk=0)

Appreciate your fr bro

cindy c
25-05-2012, 04:45 PM
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16133/16133016e425654bef00ce28931e8920f686e929.gif (http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16133016&showlnk=0)

cindy c
26-05-2012, 08:58 AM

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16135/161359431b96965c816b49bbd95b0bc99693721d.gif (http://server15.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16135943&showlnk=0)

cindy c
26-05-2012, 09:27 PM
http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16137/161379452969eb61c1ad67bd61fed14322f4df29.gif (http://server14.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16137945&showlnk=0)

cindy c
27-05-2012, 04:57 PM
http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16140/16140896dd9daf96815488a34dcd76ced75465d8.gif (http://server15.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16140896&showlnk=0)

cindy c
28-05-2012, 09:06 AM

http://www.imagevimage.com/images/47_arrowdownhand.gif (http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snqlyvjtwreb/srst/p1/)

cindy c
28-05-2012, 09:23 PM
http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16145/16145910406b319037313220709de41755120c31.gif (http://server14.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16145910&showlnk=0)

cindy c
29-05-2012, 02:23 PM

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16148/161488247617e52d1c442bc9c26a458892de41fc.gif (http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16148824&showlnk=0)

cindy c
29-05-2012, 09:37 PM
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16150/161502394fcaba7a555b4d3372f35dd885bef1fd.gif (http://server1.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16150239&showlnk=0)

cindy c
30-05-2012, 11:44 AM

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16152/16152272c0c78c79e3e9946d3a107a15a50139a8.gif (http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16152272&showlnk=0)

cindy c
30-05-2012, 04:48 PM
http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16153/16153361ea53f6143b96fccbdf4073ac3e06af5e.gif (http://server8.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16153361&showlnk=0)

cindy c
31-05-2012, 08:57 AM

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16156/161561081e8919ea1e4c864476cea5065758bf5f.gif (http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16156108&showlnk=0)

cindy c
31-05-2012, 12:09 PM
http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16156/1615636456357e7df7a0cdcd0fcc7c564454a7a7.gif (http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16156364&showlnk=0)

cindy c
31-05-2012, 04:56 PM
http://www.imagevimage.com/images/27_bird.gif (http://server14.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snqlyvjtwreb/srst/p1/)

cindy c
31-05-2012, 09:34 PM
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16158/16158078c8c72d4e489d4a7e41eb6c6fd35438fd.gif (http://server8.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16158078&showlnk=0)

cindy c
01-06-2012, 09:08 AM

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16159/16159658f3bd0d7e6b41a1316aa47785f4458e11.gif (http://server14.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16159658&showlnk=0)

cindy c
01-06-2012, 11:46 AM
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16159/16159961736eb1af6b13f89a497ade57685bce1c.gif (http://server14.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16159961&showlnk=0)

cindy c
01-06-2012, 04:35 PM
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16160/1616086798cfa99032d97eba039f15fb4145837b.gif (http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16160867&showlnk=0)

cindy c
02-06-2012, 08:47 AM
☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀
 ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀

☀۩ ☀Angel Collection ~ 。~ CityAngel ☀ ۩ ☀ 

☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀

☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀

☀ ☀ http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YN-7hGYh524/Te5ZcnEc8wI/AAAAAAAAARw/gz9_Q421Vxs/s640/Man+Ning.+1.jpg  ☀ ☀

☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀

☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀

More details,pls click the signature below :-☀[/COLOR]

cindy c
02-06-2012, 11:30 AM
http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16164/16164283ae14cf9c69ac4e1184c90ad95ed49e31.gif (http://server8.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16164283&showlnk=0)

cindy c
02-06-2012, 04:47 PM
http://www.imagevimage.com/images/32_cindy_c.gif (http://server14.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snqlyvjtwreb/srst/p1/)

cindy c
02-06-2012, 09:32 PM
http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16166/161663483c13a7ce4f4907bbe8ee446216cee4ba.gif (http://server8.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16166348&showlnk=0)

cindy c
03-06-2012, 03:07 PM
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16169/16169625b72738c123f97605bbfdc8225483745b.gif (http://server8.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16169625&showlnk=0)

cindy c
03-06-2012, 09:30 PM
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16170/161709552122ccd881c57697a86043864a242a30.gif (http://server14.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16170955&showlnk=0)

cindy c
04-06-2012, 08:50 AM

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16173/161731127ddd4a88fcaf624aa14a2343fcbbb6a5.gif (http://server14.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16173112&showlnk=0)

cindy c
04-06-2012, 11:36 AM
http://www.imagevimage.com/images/33_cindy_c.gif (http://server14.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snqlyvjtwreb/srst/p1/)

cindy c
04-06-2012, 04:16 PM

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16173/161731127ddd4a88fcaf624aa14a2343fcbbb6a5.gif (http://server14.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16173112&showlnk=0)

cindy c
04-06-2012, 09:34 PM
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16175/16175234b52eae677cd9f8b31ec55bd18bfbc3ad.gif (http://server14.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16175234&showlnk=0)

cindy c
05-06-2012, 08:47 AM

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16177/16177077416668404335d50b2a54bf326d1c2309.gif (http://server14.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16177077&showlnk=0)

cindy c
05-06-2012, 11:48 AM
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16177/16177341f60314d6a86246b378a0bb3d4c29719b.gif (http://server8.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16177341&showlnk=0)

redcrane
05-06-2012, 01:34 PM
I met her up and had a fullest and satisfaction session with her.

Here is a short summary:
Looks: 7/10 very good looking milf
Figure: Good
Boobs: not so big, but nice and soft
Catbath: 8/10 good
BBBJ: 8/10 very hard working
FJ: 8/10 She wets easily
French and licking: does alot with her
GFE: 8.5 /10 very seductive and no rush

cindy c
05-06-2012, 04:48 PM
I met her up and had a fullest and satisfaction session with her.

Here is a short summary:
Looks: 7/10 very good looking milf
Figure: Good
Boobs: not so big, but nice and soft
Catbath: 8/10 good
BBBJ: 8/10 very hard working
FJ: 8/10 She wets easily
French and licking: does alot with her
GFE: 8.5 /10 very seductive and no rush

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16178/16178107a239cd7857bf4ddb84a28a22dc34c202.gif (http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16178107&showlnk=0)

Appreciate your fr bro

cindy c
05-06-2012, 09:34 PM
http://www.imagevimage.com/images/28_bird.gif (http://server14.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snqlyvjtwreb/srst/p1/)

cindy c
06-06-2012, 11:17 AM
http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16180/1618073535e3efd6f92b661b287c89d4a22d0493.gif (http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16180735&showlnk=0)

cindy c
06-06-2012, 04:41 PM
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16181/161815831e4638fd2c30222834ec4f7791d08d0d.gif (http://server15.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16181583&showlnk=0)

cindy c
06-06-2012, 09:25 PM
http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16182/16182610539fe6a38fb42d751fde3357e1148271.gif (http://server1.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16182610&showlnk=0)

cindy c
07-06-2012, 08:33 AM

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16184/16184164bf482445d5e1c609de87c1849536e8a9.gif (http://server8.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16184164&showlnk=0)

cindy c
07-06-2012, 04:26 PM

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16185/16185575509b2e833438e89e9d3f4fc469dbd786.gif (http://server15.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16185575&showlnk=0)

cindy c
07-06-2012, 09:24 PM
http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16186/16186697480b5f2669661337c404e150cb6a3dd8.gif (http://server14.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16186697&showlnk=0)

cindy c
08-06-2012, 08:32 AM

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16188/1618871158d26d8c990437f05bfc11f474366566.gif (http://server8.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16188711&showlnk=0)

cindy c
08-06-2012, 11:56 AM
http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16189/16189122582db95ad1ff72c4e91b6918f9f34a3a.gif (http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16189122&showlnk=0)

cindy c
08-06-2012, 04:24 PM

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16190/16190043e3cf243ec8375f8dfbe02dd5433d8438.gif (http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16190043&showlnk=0)

cindy c
09-06-2012, 08:44 AM

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16193/16193135c76812be1e052f1ccec712792b38cdc7.gif (http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16193135&showlnk=0)

cindy c
09-06-2012, 11:32 AM
http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16193/16193340e60bbd23f4c0f8289b1b1e60773a0a53.gif (http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16193340&showlnk=0)

cindy c
09-06-2012, 09:29 PM
http://www.imagevimage.com/images/30_bird.gif (http://www.imagevimage.com/)

cindy c
10-06-2012, 08:34 AM

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16197/16197421ef875646f5220973d5766fff9c7e68d6.gif (http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16197421&showlnk=0)

cindy c
10-06-2012, 11:41 AM
http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16197/16197718ea44101942e2c687e1ef1811e2b90f12.gif (http://server15.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16197718&showlnk=0)

cindy c
10-06-2012, 04:20 PM

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16198/16198582cb6fb243bfb907d48a2c3bdb9f287688.gif (http://server1.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16198582&showlnk=0)

cindy c
11-06-2012, 08:47 AM

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16201/16201191b77a8c81ee93a5b247dacd5826109c2a.gif (http://server14.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16201191&showlnk=0)

cindy c
11-06-2012, 11:51 AM
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16201/162016438d2d94eb02109a95d475de71195c7e18.gif (http://server1.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16201643&showlnk=0)

cindy c
11-06-2012, 04:13 PM

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16202/16202429845093ac3f25e34bcd5d34bc33cd388d.gif (http://server8.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16202429&showlnk=0)

cindy c
12-06-2012, 08:47 AM

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16205/16205393ff86ac96eca1d067407161dd7c1b72c4.gif (http://server8.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16205393&showlnk=0)

cindy c
12-06-2012, 11:48 AM
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16205/16205947d6c19e0bf3d436b69444900f66311511.gif (http://server8.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16205947&showlnk=0)

cindy c
12-06-2012, 03:23 PM

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16206/1620656442eb0e28561b56c02cb1024369cd77a1.gif (http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16206564&showlnk=0)

cindy c
13-06-2012, 09:00 AM

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16209/16209586b03991a266c9d9941931fce88387327b.gif (http://server8.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16209586&showlnk=0)

cindy c
13-06-2012, 02:19 PM
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16210/162103706fdeb402aae7199cf2b6abb5cd426ab1.gif (http://server8.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16210370&showlnk=0)

cindy c
13-06-2012, 05:32 PM
http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16210/1621099294fde98e557acad43670c90f8b60294b.gif (http://server8.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16210992&showlnk=0)

cindy c
13-06-2012, 09:35 PM
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16211/1621177688c283e90119ba9961c13a5b5c4c37a2.gif (http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16211776&showlnk=0)

cindy c
14-06-2012, 08:47 AM

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16214/16214009018f2dc0d4c8f5c0118229cbd85bf438.gif (http://www.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16214009&showlnk=0)

cindy c
14-06-2012, 01:39 PM
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16214/1621483501a087a748b9adeb80987147cf4e1321.gif (http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16214835&showlnk=0)

cindy c
14-06-2012, 09:23 PM
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16216/1621638830a0cddded6a70ffe3a992b9f07b1390.gif (http://server16.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16216388&showlnk=0)

cindy c
15-06-2012, 09:01 AM

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16218/16218348681ec2c0709c59e60bd66dab752f157b.gif (http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16218348&showlnk=0)

cindy c
15-06-2012, 04:10 PM
http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16219/162194837b299befe3ff8942e816e0f30584307d.gif (http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16219483&showlnk=0)

cindy c
15-06-2012, 09:23 PM
http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16220/162203301963fa988eed7aef621d60066b48b56c.gif (http://server15.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16220330&showlnk=0)

cindy c
16-06-2012, 12:00 PM
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16222/1622285043e1d24c6c39a7404f569be8936886fe.gif (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=16222850&showlnk=0)

cindy c
16-06-2012, 09:29 PM
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16225/162250554174e4df6ea435ae9be8da000597ecf7.gif (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=16225055&showlnk=0)

cindy c
17-06-2012, 12:04 PM
http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16227/16227474c6789c55eff322efc35c498b190350e6.gif (http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16227474&showlnk=0)

cindy c
17-06-2012, 04:36 PM
http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16228/16228227d8138592f9408e04820a7c74e23edfbf.gif (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=16228227&showlnk=0)

cindy c
18-06-2012, 01:16 AM

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16202/16202429845093ac3f25e34bcd5d34bc33cd388d.gif (http://server8.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16202429&showlnk=0)

cindy c
18-06-2012, 08:46 AM

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16231/162315769f51ab622ee3e9028254e1b766084385.gif (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=16231576&showlnk=0)

cindy c
18-06-2012, 02:00 PM
http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16232/16232179a91585a878a4f7b8f40c93a1077fd74d.gif (http://server14.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16232179&showlnk=0)

cindy c
18-06-2012, 09:25 PM
http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16233/162337185014932549d156b1b0b69b072e80d9a5.gif (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=16233718&showlnk=0)

cindy c
19-06-2012, 08:22 AM

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16235/16235637d09725360f3c68cadf6e6645fe95dff4.gif (http://server16.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16235637&showlnk=0)

cindy c
19-06-2012, 02:32 PM
http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16236/1623670897ba18e8102d4c84c8570327f235283d.gif (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=16236708&showlnk=0)

cindy c
19-06-2012, 05:41 PM

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16237/162373526b314b6b9cc9383e8325b496c8d69251.gif (http://server14.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16237352&showlnk=0)

cindy c
20-06-2012, 08:43 AM

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16239/162399060db73f566cc9677aad43e402a023db54.gif (http://server14.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16239906&showlnk=0)

cindy c
20-06-2012, 11:32 AM
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16240/162403496063ae0522b3110d54d846bb542341a1.gif (http://server16.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16240349&showlnk=0)

cindy c
20-06-2012, 03:35 PM

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16240/162409898518825e9a705b781f802b9142b3ec30.gif (http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16240989&showlnk=0)

cindy c
20-06-2012, 09:30 PM
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16241/16241918258362472becd5073b2868f1d20d122d.gif (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=16241918&showlnk=0)

cindy c
21-06-2012, 09:48 AM

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16243/162439470a6f262b99d17756c0bb73dd018ccd1d.gif (http://www.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16243947&showlnk=0)

cindy c
21-06-2012, 02:22 PM
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16244/162448108694ca349c26d9275b38afb563a4eba0.gif (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=16244810&showlnk=0)

cindy c
21-06-2012, 05:50 PM

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16245/16245669d8d9a442392e11690b80dfe32783cced.gif (http://server15.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16245669&showlnk=0)

cindy c
21-06-2012, 09:26 PM
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16246/162465522d03506ee51b977e652e51813dcbbaee.gif (http://server16.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16246552&showlnk=0)

cindy c
22-06-2012, 09:12 AM

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16248/16248690abf15ae0f5d633f20ee33668d3a59e7c.gif (http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16248690&showlnk=0)

cindy c
22-06-2012, 04:36 PM
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16250/16250707fa4d3b7dd7943b42570ce8a51a0d3505.gif (http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16250707&showlnk=0)

cindy c
22-06-2012, 10:12 PM
http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16252/162524304c30fa72a99dbf817bcb4e5703af00fe.gif (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=16252430&showlnk=0)

cindy c
23-06-2012, 11:43 AM
http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16255/16255065116dd49ac7a2332114b03f8c0c4e11af.gif (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=16255065&showlnk=0)

cindy c
23-06-2012, 09:29 PM
http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16256/162568542485ed6871722a4b8fd2fd88a2c43e88.gif (http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16256854&showlnk=0)

cindy c
24-06-2012, 07:28 AM

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16258/16258733fe2ee8bf7e8f59ab8d2cefc92e6c1b94.gif (http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16258733&showlnk=0)

cindy c
24-06-2012, 04:23 PM
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16260/16260496c2ad26910e75d1867a7eceec4d568261.gif (http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16260496&showlnk=0)

cindy c
25-06-2012, 08:54 AM

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16263/16263128c9c289ca54364ca0f22b598a71dc3aef.gif (http://server8.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16263128&showlnk=0)

cindy c
25-06-2012, 11:42 AM
http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16263/162633844955e6aa3dc29dae4fdb5b8542a33c58.gif (http://server8.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16263384&showlnk=0)

cindy c
25-06-2012, 09:34 PM
http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16265/162655287ad46b00790fa754f221557f5bc9e34a.gif (http://server1.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16265528&showlnk=0)

cindy c
26-06-2012, 02:14 PM
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16268/162682557e762fad244232f3ae34b6be559a7d9f.gif (http://server14.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16268255&showlnk=0)

cindy c
26-06-2012, 07:55 PM

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16269/16269350a78ef4d328a4d9517030aed339be1e16.gif (http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16269350&showlnk=0)

cindy c
27-06-2012, 08:36 AM

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16271/162717586c4cee77f37de0430693575ec81eed90.gif (http://server14.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16271758&showlnk=0)

cindy c
27-06-2012, 11:52 AM
http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16272/162723042c2c2900d091c6554f3846be10a94c8f.gif (http://server16.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16272304&showlnk=0)

cindy c
27-06-2012, 09:26 PM
http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16274/162742140e389163ad5455c830a862d43bca40d4.gif (http://server1.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16274214&showlnk=0)

cindy c
28-06-2012, 07:33 AM

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16276/1627605228a8ab7a085547bf9c4f7aeb97c1d9a4.gif (http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16276052&showlnk=0)

cindy c
28-06-2012, 04:11 PM

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16277/162773758d652d600b2f2c952b2170b4910996c1.gif (http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16277375&showlnk=0)

cindy c
28-06-2012, 09:16 PM
http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16278/16278662ee5bde61fb4bf41feaa20d5e269ac21d.gif (http://server14.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16278662&showlnk=0)

cindy c
29-06-2012, 11:37 AM
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16281/16281000f53d82cb4ef3abd1d924649e44b0327c.gif (http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16281000&showlnk=0)

cindy c
29-06-2012, 04:32 PM

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16281/162818714b6623f468ac68cd94406b3af8d89364.gif (http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16281871&showlnk=0)

cindy c
30-06-2012, 08:56 AM

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16284/162849976667c54d7601f82d21f436fc59c42fec.gif (http://server1.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sncfaurpechn/srst/p1/viewfile.php?id=16284997&showlnk=0)