PDA

View Full Version : Why not standardize $30 for HJ ( exclude TIP )

ryutaroman2
13-06-2011, 02:30 AM
Pls dun flame me- Just a thought for discussion.

ask around how many profession earn $30 for less than +- 10- 20mins ?

Why some girls at certain joint OK and some really cut vege head and robert our bros for $50 - even without roaming.

DOnt get me wrong, I'm not against tipping when a job well done. I also heard of girls really earning meager if go without any special service...

I suggest :

$30 for basic. HJ-

addition will pending,
good service,
auto roaming allow- top,
finger bottom,
JG,
SYT/ super chio/ hot,
whatever float your boat - all can TIP !

someone suggested ( which is a good idea) first pass $30 to her, than indicated the addition is a tip for a satisfying customer.

I had paid range of $30 very good service (i'm her regular ) ~ $60 ( super lousy bad experience ) ~$80 for JG...

Most relaxing experience is just enjoy the service, dont need to negotiate, and just pay $40 if its satisfying. stating its 30+10.

That would benefits all the brothers in long run.

(that said, pls always treat the girls with respect- they are working hard for their money too ):D

jswk1
13-06-2011, 02:57 AM
assuming none of the bros spoil the market, all the $50 HJ that are really shitty (no roam etc) will die out by themselves

joew2005
13-06-2011, 06:14 AM
the supply & demand thing comes out again.
it takes 2 hands 2 clap.
worse come 2 worse .... pcc yourself.

sam seah
13-06-2011, 12:59 PM
this is a supply and demand thing, cause now supply is less, our gland is gone and tuina shop is no longer in the neighbourhoods, the need to pay a more expensive rental cos of our mha policies... I feel sad for our bros, i feel sad for the working gers too.. Most important, i feel sad for my wallet... Gone are the days where we have so much choices...

ryutaroman2
13-06-2011, 09:05 PM
Yea- how many bro here, including myself got roberted with lousy massage and a bad attitude. This tipping system not only protect us but ensure ( provided bro don't take advantage ) the girls get what they deserve.

Like minister pay that's under review :p if u peg it to offering at geylang, a office middle management, a sales engineer, a taxi driver, clerk, dentist?

50 dollar for less than half an hour -- pulling meat will push up our GDP!top income
earner!

Criminalz
13-06-2011, 09:20 PM
if given a choice, HJ should be complimentary with every massage. Anyway, dun say 50, i was even quoted 80 a few times. We guys wants as cheap as possible, girls wants as high as possible...how?

ken75
13-06-2011, 09:48 PM
Haha, there r quite afew gals provides good massage and also complimentary HJ. Damage $70 for 1.5 hrs + HJ.

ryutaroman2
14-06-2011, 09:46 AM
Hope its not lao ah mah... Lol
Otherwise, pls share contact

ssggtt
14-06-2011, 10:10 AM
Haha, there r quite afew gals provides good massage and also complimentary HJ. Damage $70 for 1.5 hrs + HJ.

seriously doubt that any decent looking gals would provide complimentary hj. unless they are unlicensed fls charging $70 for the whole package....

10 years ago $30 hj were the norm. 10 years on we now get some bitches even asking for $80.as much as i hope that hj can go back to the $30 norm, we must be realistic to accept that times has changed. doubt it can be back to those good old times... everything around us has gone up, from food to transport to housing, the value of my humble 3 room hdb has more than doubled over this period!....thus will be more than happy if hj stays at $50 and not go up anymore

ken75
14-06-2011, 06:04 PM
To all Bro,
Most of them are unlicense. So what. Even if you go to those license shop. As long as they provide Special, when caught, you also kana. As long as the price is cheap n service is Gd, whether license or not who care.

johnn
14-06-2011, 09:53 PM
ts , how to stadardise price??
even a plate of chicken rice, they are no body comin out to
standardise price.
how to ask those gals to standardise :eek: price?

vr2004
14-06-2011, 09:56 PM
TS - the last time I made mention of $50 being high I lost 3 points courtesy some friendly bro. Hope you dont face similar strike!

I personally feel 50 for a 5 min shake is quite costly. Which is why I cant get lot of experience and FR here.

I am with you on the need to be more equitable in payment.

PS: I dont earn that high, live in a shity HDB flat and dont drive a car. May be the more lucky bros with thicker wallet may not appreciate my feelings.

ken75
14-06-2011, 10:47 PM
Like I say b4. There r quite a few who gave Gd massage n complimentary HJ. All you all need is to read thru SBF. There are still 2 that r active. Read thru the forum and dun be lazy.

vtec123
14-06-2011, 11:40 PM
hi TS,

Not sure also. Since i started cheong-ing probably 10year ago the rate is as follow
hj-50
bj-80
fj-100 or 120

These rates can only found in health center, exmaple- Executive, Prince SPA,dragon....

So if you will to suggest to lower down the rate, quite difficult lah as the rate has been quite the same. to lower the rate- Really depends on the masseuse.

Another thing is to alternate betwwen HJ and FJ loh.. FJ more worth it mah. still got bj and body..hehe

ryutaroman2
15-06-2011, 01:35 AM
ts , how to stadardise price??
even a plate of chicken rice, they are no body comin out to
standardise price.
how to ask those gals to standardise :eek: price?

one way is to - not negotiate price-
treat it as a norm.
pay $30 and tip accordingly. mentioned the addition are TIP.

I cant stress enough that the tip will hv to be accordance to the situation.
eg. if the HC is nice/ ambient/ in CBD of course u tip more.
good massage / good looker : add another $10/
roaming allow +$10 if you like...
all that easily adds back up to the now "standard" $50+++

THis basic $30 as i suggest is to safe guard ourself from bad piano and bo sim chin chai service rip off. I ever get the girl chatting on phone while just stroking me with one hand and its not even HJ. Damn tu lan.

agree with bro who mentioned prices of all things hv risen-
yet, our humble salary increment can hardly catch up.
I'm a HDB dweller and don't drive.

Also, if you measure the level of service involve a HJ comparing to a professional like GP @ $50 / 15-20 mins is actually quite expensive. my doctor's visit for common cold is less than $35 including medication.

I'm not suggesting the girls getting anything less but just a possible safe guard against us being ripped off.

owl888
15-06-2011, 10:25 AM
Nowadays, we have to multi-task....could suggest the gal to do 2 HJs at one time @$30 each. To gal she got $60 within 15mins, to TS only $30. Dunn u think its a good deal? :D :D

edkoh2000
15-06-2011, 12:32 PM
hi TS,

Not sure also. Since i started cheong-ing probably 10year ago the rate is as follow
hj-50
bj-80
fj-100 or 120

These rates can only found in health center, exmaple- Executive, Prince SPA,dragon....

So if you will to suggest to lower down the rate, quite difficult lah as the rate has been quite the same. to lower the rate- Really depends on the masseuse.

Another thing is to alternate betwwen HJ and FJ loh.. FJ more worth it mah. still got bj and body..hehe

Yes me too 10 years till same price so actually there is no inflation here. My HJ $50 should include at least auto roam top so I probably dont go back in they dont allow that.

ryutaroman2
30-06-2011, 02:34 AM
actually so far been paying $40 and its ok...

LiBai
30-06-2011, 07:13 AM
Standardize? Get Parliamnent to enact?

Booker
01-07-2011, 10:27 PM
Hi TS...

Just curious... Since most TN shops only takes payment after the deed is done. So how u pay $30 and then slowly give $10 + $10??

In the case of HC, upfront pay counter entrance fee, then same thing, anything else is pay to lady after the deed. So how are you going to tell them here is only $30 for the HJ and thats all.. cos no value added service?

:D

Ah Ken
01-07-2011, 10:33 PM
They will quote you price to do HJ. If you not happy with price, then reject lor.
At most u take the massage as some damn ex massage chair service and don't go back again. ;)

nukebomb
10-07-2011, 05:48 PM
Yes, $30 for HJ consider reasonable, as i went lor 24 those thai fl oni charge $26-$30 for FJ.:p

ryutaroman2
11-07-2011, 02:14 AM
Hi TS...

Just curious... Since most TN shops only takes payment after the deed is done. So how u pay $30 and then slowly give $10 + $10??

In the case of HC, upfront pay counter entrance fee, then same thing, anything else is pay to lady after the deed. So how are you going to tell them here is only $30 for the HJ and thats all.. cos no value added service?

:D

for my usual joint - i normally end up just giving 40. if msg is normal/ not good. I'll give $30-

hornie
12-07-2011, 12:31 PM
Guys... seeing that ALL prices (cars, houses, food) are going up, why are you surprised that HJs and sex cost the same....

hi TS,

hj-50
bj-80
fj-100 or 120

ThaiBeautiful
12-07-2011, 12:37 PM
Guys... seeing that ALL prices (cars, houses, food) are going up, why are you surprised that HJs and sex cost the same....

After all, u r paying for another girl service who is using your money to pay for her rising cost of living too!!

It's a cycle".....

w810_76
12-07-2011, 06:22 PM
I totally agreed with you !bro! :)

owen10
14-07-2011, 12:53 AM
$30 is becoming more n more of a rarity for HJs now. juz like there are still places in S'pore selling chicken rice for $2, it's becoming harder to find nowadays when most have already 'standardized' the prices at $50. Those bros who chiong often would realise most of the PRCs (excl MILFs n laogohs who r more willing to nego) would only demand $50 n nothing less for HJ these days. Viets n other nationalities have also learnt the ropes well fr the PRCs n charge similar rates.

as S'pore becomes a more affluent society, some innovative stallholders started to package their chicken rice differently to attract customers - adding extras (like vege, intestines) - but at the same time charge a higher price, at say $5. same concept to MPs, these gals nowadays give u something more (i.e strip = BM) but demand you pay a higher premium ($60-80?). as many bros out there are willing to pay $80 for BM or HJ with autoroam, the gals read that as some market indicators n would daringly charge such prices.

Now, how to bring the prices back to $30 when the gals could even command $80 by doing a bit more? juz like HDB prices have soared to sky high levels liao, it's impossible/near impossible to get back to the prices of yester years.

ttttaann
14-07-2011, 12:58 PM
I kinda agree that the price should try to stick to 30 plus tip is it's good. Then it will be more competitive to provide better service.

walle
14-07-2011, 06:45 PM
to some of us, u might said when HJ is $30 I will tips if the svcs is good but let face it, how many will REALLY Tips loh... I got a ex-colleague even a fj with a FL in geylang, he will also cheat her. First say 80 ok later after the job told her " paiseh only got 50". U see, that the problem. Even consumer cannot standardise the attitude itself how to expect provider make it standard. Pls dun flame me cos speak out of my mind. Of cos I like the charges to be as low as possible but this type of issue is double edge knives. Even those coffeeshop associations also cant make coffee standard price, let alone hj? Dun think they have P.A (prositution association)? :rolleyes:

fire_element
16-09-2011, 11:33 AM
it's rare to get $30 HJ nowdays, unless have been a regular for years with the same lady. In fact, $40 considered good.

Don't get me wrong. Of course I would like to pay $30 for just a HJ. Some gals would insist $50, my point is, reject it if not worth it.

I have been a regular with the lady whom I mentioned early. I only pay $40 for an hour of good massage + complimentary HJ, and at times if mood, BJ. However, many times, I would still go for other places. So it boils down to which 'head' rules.

Hipee
16-09-2011, 12:20 PM
sometimes paying what was asked is to just enjoy the sensation.
i am sure most gals will feel a bit xian if you try to bargain with them.
then they will be less likely to give you a good time and do a quick and done with job.

just my own 2 cents.

rascalism
16-09-2011, 01:24 PM
I agree with TS for the $30 suggestion but i can see the difficulties in standardizing it. Yes the cost of living is getting higher but to earn $30 for 10-15min is actually consider high (as most bros don't even earn $10/hr) let alone the current charge.

Some popular ones charging $50-$60 are still highly in demand, so they don't see the need to lower their price. But mayb we shld be persuading the not so popular shops (or even the not so popular ones in the same shop) to lower their price, and this will help them to attract more customers n spread out the demands. The logic is simple, when the shop beside you starts selling cheaper than you and manage to steal your business, you will react. Prices will auto drop when competitions arised. Just my humble thoughts and whether it works, need a lot of corporations from the bros here.

ducal
16-09-2011, 04:45 PM
Standardize? $30 and GST inclusive!

xqlover
17-09-2011, 12:32 AM
If you go KTV, touch your dick also never do, must tip the girl at least $30! LOL

Robert68
21-09-2011, 12:45 AM
lets be fair to everybody. since i started to go these places it is always $50, food and everything price is shooting up but at least after so many yrs still $50. some plc like 1 at Jo- Ch--- charge $80 just bcos it is 90 mins. so will it be cheaper if just for 45 mins or 30 mins? the answer is a big NO.

torrokey
22-09-2011, 08:38 AM
I agreed with $30 HJ especially by those milfs (not syts) or those not so pretty ones

If we want to change this to $30 HJ, then all of us must be firmed. We can try out for 1 month. FOr 1 month, if the lady does not agree to $30 HJ, then we walked out. Soon, they will realise they got less business and would want to take $30

But of course, if the lady is young, pretty or provides good service, then we should tip her $30 to make it $60

If we are united, then everyone will start to provide good service

U-Da-Man
22-09-2011, 08:11 PM
one way is to - not negotiate price-
treat it as a norm.
pay $30 and tip accordingly. mentioned the addition are TIP.

I cant stress enough that the tip will hv to be accordance to the situation.
eg. if the HC is nice/ ambient/ in CBD of course u tip more.
good massage / good looker : add another $10/
roaming allow +$10 if you like...
all that easily adds back up to the now "standard" $50+++

It's a valiant attempt bro, but see, even by your own reckoning, you can't have a fixed price when you add subjective variables. How can you place a standard fee on a subjective variable?

Take looks for instance. Who's pretty and who's not that pretty? So a pretty girl add $10, a prettier girl add $20, an even prettier girl, add $30, etc..... Or massage... what's the standard of a good massage and a better massage? Too subjective from one person to another...

I'm like you bro, I think a HJ is worth $30 and no more! But in this game, there's no regulatory body to prevent profiteering. It's all about exploitation. The girls will try to get maximum returns. Unfortunately, there are customers who gladly let themselves be exploited, so the girls will continue trying. And really, can you blame them when this is a reality? So to me, it's too difficult to "unite" and try to standardize the fee.

So what do I do to get $30? I protect my own interest. I change the game. I employ a different strategy. I go for a trial session.:D

These are the usual steps I take when I visit a TN for the first time:-

1. Don't go in blind and immediately opt for 90 minutes, and be compelled to pay high prices later :confused: I will first go for minimum massage time - 30 or 45 minutes - and I make sure these shops have the "normal" $20 and $30 respectively for the massage.

2. I will judge whether the masseuse's looks, personality and massage skills meet, or exceed, my expectations.

3. When she pops the question, I don't wait for her to throw me a number. I'll immediately put up 3 fingers. Of course, she'll ask for 50. But I'll be politely insistent. Now, remember, because it's the minimum massage time, 4 out of 5 will agree to $30.

4. When the first three steps are positive - you like her looks, personality, massage skills and she accepts $30 - this next step is crucial. Visit that same shop and that same masseuse again within the next few days. She'll remember you, she'll be happy that you've returned to see her, and of course she'll remember that it's $30!

I have been rather successful with this method. Today, I have at least 10 places I go to and pay no more than $70 for an hour's massage and glorious HJ.:D

Oh yes, one more important thing - be polite, be respectful, be sincere, be interested and interesting, and be nice. You'll be surprised with the rewards you'll reap with the ladies when you are. Today, some of those masseuses french me, tit fuck me, BBBJ and even CIM! Without adding an exra cents.

We don't talk about money anymore. Why? Because I didn't "standardize" the rates, I "created a standard rate" with them.

Hope this helps:)

power69
23-09-2011, 12:24 AM
ppc centre, other chinatown shop, third floor the hj,budgeted at $30:

avoid orchard tower, orchard plaza massg shops.

Robert68
23-09-2011, 01:19 AM
agree with U-Da-Man, show respect to them as all of us are just earning a living. like what we always say u pay peanuts u get monkey.