PDA

View Full Version : China Nationals in Malaysia [tagged]

boreland
12-06-2011, 10:27 PM
Hi,

I have some queries.

Let's say a Chinese National wants to travel by flight from KL to Kuching or KK, and then to Penang then Johor, is there a fee they are suppose to pay other than the flight charges?

Is there any difference if one is here on a tourist visa as compared to a permit and what kind of permit are there for malaysia? Is there a 3 months one?

regards.

boreland
13-06-2011, 12:24 AM
upz does anyone knows

holein1
28-06-2011, 08:30 PM
Hi,

I have some queries.

Let's say a Chinese National wants to travel by flight from KL to Kuching or KK, and then to Penang then Johor, is there a fee they are suppose to pay other than the flight charges?

Is there any difference if one is here on a tourist visa as compared to a permit and what kind of permit are there for malaysia? Is there a 3 months one?

regards.

Afew months back when I was there with my Chinese friend, based on her tourist visa, we were able to spend some days in kl, then to kk, back to kl, without any extra fees...

hope this helps.

Ken79
28-06-2011, 10:25 PM
Get your friend to apply for a visa then its ok, but sometimes will kana at SG customs if they suspect you are OKT to bring gals out for 'chop' then come back.
My friend bring his Thai GF kana kopi session at customs lol.